PDA

View Full Version : Belgian politician wants future parents to obtain license before having children

Inanna
19th May 2011, 09:23
Read this article this morning... can't believe they are even thinking about this:

http://www.zita.be/lifestyle/nieuws/1335937_toekomstige-ouders-moeten-eerst-stage-lopen-en-attest-halen.html

I'm sorry, I'm too pissed now that I can't even find the concentration to translate this article into English. So please, hit the Google Translate button :p

David Icke is right: they're trying to control us, no matter what. This is just another step towards censorship.

I'm so pissed because I have send this article to a lot of friends and family, but they don't even 'feel' the slightest thing, they don't seem to recognize this as being a very big problem for our future.

I'm trying to ventilate my anger as good as I can, but still... I feel like I'm angry for all those people who are in denial. I'm like angry for 11 million Belgian citizens, lol, so no wonder that I seem to feel like bursting out of my skin with anger right now.

christian
19th May 2011, 09:33
Honestly, everyone can understand that you wouldn't want "Charles Manson" to have a child, because you care about the little ones, although some soul still might choose him as a father to have some experience.

But this legislature is proposed by the globalists, who run child-trafficking rings and are caught with child rape over and over. How about the risks of letting children grow up in an Orwellian nightmare?

Referee
19th May 2011, 09:43
There has been talk by the globalist's for some time of adopting China's one child policy to the US. There is also a bill in the state of California that is a move towards this.

Inanna
19th May 2011, 09:55
On the other hand, this is another serious sign that the current system is indeed falling apart... I'm so hoping that the end is near, because I don't know how I can take this any longer.
I need to take some distance now to re-center myself, because it's obviously shaking me off my grounds. (but still, it feels good to feel that anger, because... for me it's the evidence that I can still 'feel', while others seem to be completely jaded ;-) )

Dick
19th May 2011, 10:20
Don't they have other things to concern about in Belgie, right now ??
but i understand your anger :p
count to 3, and do what you think is best for your children, if you have one.

Dick.

Inanna
19th May 2011, 10:22
I don't have children yet, Dick, so I'm one of the future parents they're talking about :s

dukes4monny
19th May 2011, 10:27
Read this article this morning... can't believe they are even thinking about this:

http://www.zita.be/lifestyle/nieuws/1335937_toekomstige-ouders-moeten-eerst-stage-lopen-en-attest-halen.html

I'm sorry, I'm too pissed now that I can't even find the concentration to translate this article into English. So please, hit the Google Translate button :p

David Icke is right: they're trying to control us, no matter what. This is just another step towards censorship.

I'm so pissed because I have send this article to a lot of friends and family, but they don't even 'feel' the slightest thing, they don't seem to recognize this as being a very big problem for our future.

I'm trying to ventilate my anger as good as I can, but still... I feel like I'm angry for all those people who are in denial. I'm like angry for 11 million Belgian citizens, lol, so no wonder that I seem to feel like bursting out of my skin with anger right now.

Well we are all listening to you..........I'm sure that we all understand your frustration too.........it can build up to intolerable levels sometimes.

Is your anger directed at the points raised in the article, or with the seeming lack of response from others to this article?

Your anger shows that you are a very loving person........'anger and love' just 'like 'hot and cold' or 'light and dark' are one and the same, they are just at different ends of the scale............

Negative stories like this one are designed to get our attention, and once they get under our skin, they eat away at our strength and power as a human being. This happens to all of us at some stage. We must all remain strong on our own paths, because those around us will need our strength, they just don't know that yet.

I hope that this helps a little :grouphug:

SKIBADABOMSKI
19th May 2011, 10:50
For those that can't be bothered to translate it. (not that it helped me much..)

MP Laurent Louis wants to introduce courses for parents, which they can obtain a certificate to be effective for children to start. "If one looks to what some parents are able, they will wonder if there is no approval is required to have children." The Member must draw his own words every day that some parents "unfit and incapable to correct their children to feeding "and concludes that it would be bad parenting an internship to create" for all couples or individuals who want a child. " Candidate parents would have a certificate afterwards krijgen.In the eyes of the Liberal MP "would slippages may occur, make clear that parents are a risk and so much suffering in children to avoid."

Not sure if I have got this correct as the translation is a bit dodgy.

What's the test and certificate about? I can see that if you fail this test then they would what? recommend you don't have children or ban you. What's the test about? Is it just a 'are you fit for having kids' type of test?

Thanks

Ski-

Inanna
19th May 2011, 11:21
dukes4monny, thank you, but I'm not going to discuss the source of my anger, not even the fact if anger is good, healthy or not (I don't judge my anger, I just aknowledge it). I can only say: it gives me strength, it's an authentic emotion telling me that I'm an emotional being. It doesn't eat away my strength and power, on the contrary, it triggers my inner power, my inner strength. It moves me into action, even if the action is only 'ventilating the emotion'.
I'm sick and tired of people (no offense) always try to cover anger with positive thoughts and well-meant advice: it doesn't matter. The anger is. No more, no less. I let it be, because it's already there and there's nothing I can do about it then. Afterwards I feel lighter and more free than ever, because it's part of me, it's here now, right in this moment, there's no point in doing something about it. Trying to 'do' something with/about it (or trying to 'change' it) would only make it worse, and destructive, indeed. I'm way past that level ;-) So thank you, but I don't need help ;-)

I don't know, Ski, I don't think Laurent Louis has thought this through.

They would possibly make money out of the people who don't want to attend a parenting course and have children anyway. We have to pay for everything these days, we even have one of the highest taxes in the world, and still... they find new ways to fine people.
It will encourage discrimination and disunity. What if you're that couple that wasn't able to get a certificate? Than you'll be socially screwed. Maybe employers won't give you no job anymore, maybe people will talk about you behind your back so you will get isolated, maybe banks won't give you no loan anymore, etc... What happens to those couples who are 'unfit' to have children? They will become the joke of the society, I suppose.

What will they do if it concerns a 16-year old girl raped or sexual abused by an adult and getting pregnant? Will they make an exception?

My husband and I are considered to be a risk for adopting children. Social services decided that after having four interviews with us. We applied for adoption voluntarily, and we were very honest about our lives, our philosophy and our past. We thought that they would be able to see who we really are, but no, instead, the social worker was very concerned about me, because I grew up with a rather unsociable mother (my mother is highly sensitive and is scared of people, she lives a very isolated life). I could stand on my head and scream like hell if I wanted, but she (the social worker) still would not believe that I was a 'normal' person, able to be a great mum myself. No, because of my past, I was immediately doomed to be an 'unfit' mother myself (and this is really really absurd, because I love my mum, she did the best job she could do, and I was never abused or neglected). My mum is just not like other mums, and being 'different' is still a big problem in this society, I suppose, so yeah, being honest and 'open' kind of backfired.

So, knowing this and having to experience all this, I'm very concerned about the supposed 'certificate' for future parents. Who is going to decide this, and on what grounds? What if you get a frustrated social worker who has to decide after a number of interviews or parenting classes, if you're fit or unfit for the job? This just can't be right.

SKIBADABOMSKI
19th May 2011, 12:23
Thanks for more info.. I know it's tough writing it out. Hope the keyboard is surviving. ( I imagine you smacking those keys ) yeah society in this way has always sucked for me also. I'm a street entertainer and although people say " ooh how wonderful " I know that in societies eyes I'm nothing more than a tidy beggar.
Which suits me fine but yes if I went for the same interview then can you imagine the result. (makes his money on the streets= FAIL)

I spent my whole childhood in children's homes and I always wished to be fostered but they ended up slamming me in a remand center because they had no space. Remand Center.. I went mental and caused a riot and burned down 3 buildings on the complex and it went to court and I thought I was destined for Jail but I found a good lawyer that called it a perfect example of The Wednesbury Principle.. (dumped in any port of the storm) they let me go. Like really just threw me out onto the streets.

Thus I have steered clear of society since then. I often wondered though when I was young.. was there a couple that were cool and different that would have me. Obviously yes but how would I find them? So I just ventured and I did meet a couple.. a couple that really wanted kids but would never be allowed. Yes never be allowed because they were gangsters and gay..lol this is true.. and they took me in for a few years and helped me out so much. They let me go when I started making my own money aged 16. They were top guys and I still keep in touch with them as if they were real family.

So you can imagine my deep view on all this.

Ski-

Steven
19th May 2011, 12:35

I'm with you. For your anger dear, take deep, very deep and slow intake breathing. How long? As long has this anger is felt in your body. It will go and you will notice big change right after the firsts intakes.

Namaste, Steven

carebear2
19th May 2011, 12:36
I get the "control" aspect of it and don't think it should be for everyone but i'm sorry some people should not have children. When you see the suffering some children go through and that maybe could of been avoided,there may be a place for this IMO

mosquito
19th May 2011, 12:46
Stay with your anger honey AND LET IT FLOW !! As I posted before, it's a strong, powerful, creative energy, glad to see you're allowing it.
And you're not alone .......
Love and power to you

19th May 2011, 12:59
I'm not sure that inanna wants to be calmed or comforted about this. And I think this may be right! There is a time for calmness and soothing anger and there is a time for being 'Mad as hell' There is a time for being quiet and choosing your battles wisely and a time to stand up and make yourself heard. Too often we get lulled into a sense of helplessness and hopelessness that prevents us standinding up and saying ... ENOUGH! I am ever reminded of this famous segment of film by Howard Beale ...

It may be a melodramatic way to show this, but I think it gets the point across that sometimes, we need some raw emotion in order to be heard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew&NR=1

Inanna
19th May 2011, 13:33
Haha, thanks mariposafe & 1159 !
You're both totally spot on.

Ski, I'm very sorry you went through all that.
The system just doesn't understand it, because it's a rational institution, not a human being. If social workers were allowed to spend a few months with me and my partner, they would think differently, because they would be a part of our lives for a while and really connect with us. But they don't have that time, they have to decide on a more rational level, going through their psychological check-list, following their text book or whatever. And even then it will still be not objective enough, it is ALWAYS subjective in a way. Some people just don't like some other people, and it is very difficult to take a step back from your personal impressions and be 100% objective. It just isn't fair. You can't summarize a person's life into a text book case.

carebear2: you are right. There are parents that should be sterilised for what they are doing to their children. But who are we to decide who's GOING TO BE good enough to be parents and who's not? Can you predict such things to happen? It's likely for some couples, but then again, people might surprise you. Should we throw young people in prison for something they MIGHT do in the future, just because it is NOW likely that they will become criminals? And who's going to play that kind of executioner?

Carmody
19th May 2011, 15:26
Stay with your anger honey AND LET IT FLOW !! As I posted before, it's a strong, powerful, creative energy, glad to see you're allowing it.
Love and power to you

creative power of anger?

NO.

Understand it's origins and move past it. Anger is inneffective. Always has been a dead end. Literally.

Anger leads only to a false satisfaction. Anger will take you down a false path.

Find another path. As Steven Just posted earlier, before me.

Inanna
19th May 2011, 15:33
I don't agree. Anger is. It is not good nore bad. It is.
And it is also a form of energy, just like anything else.

It's our judgement that makes it good, bad, healthy or unhealthy, effective or ineffective.
I just let my anger be. I allow it to be. And guess what: a few minutes later, it goes away by itself. Probabely to return again, in another moment perhaps, but that's okay.

Why is this so difficult to understand for so many people? What are you afraid of?
I can't just ignore my anger and find another path: at that moment anger was what I felt, so be it. If I ignore it, it will haunt me. And that is the cause of my reflux (I once wrote about this in another thread about anger): the anger needs to have a way out, otherwise, it'll find a way out by itself, by giving me reflux... It's not hard, it's thát simple ;-)

Carmody
19th May 2011, 15:46
Anger is a sign, it is not a path. That is a critical thing to understand. Anger was part of Skid's path, it was not the direction and process itself. Down that road of anger as a means, as a creation..down that road lies disaster.

This forum is not about that path. One of the very core reasons of this forum's existence.... is... as a warning against such disastrous means and methods.

That is what I'm speaking about. Anger is the body, the avatar...it is not you. It is embodied as a reaction ..and that is not a positive ending with regard to final outcomes, when given it's head.

Anger colors one's thought in ways that lead to false paths.

It does not mean, for example, that if one lets go of anger they find no workable solution. It means the opposite. If one drops the anger by realizing that anger is in the mind, then... even better solutions can be found as the thoughts that come outside of the effects of anger are more correct and workable, in the long run. You can't think correctly when you are full of anger or full of fear.

Therein lies the danger.

Fred Steeves
19th May 2011, 15:47
I'm not going to discuss the source of my anger, not even the fact if anger is good, healthy or not (I don't judge my anger, I just aknowledge it). I can only say: it gives me strength, it's an authentic emotion telling me that I'm an emotional being. It doesn't eat away my strength and power, on the contrary, it triggers my inner power, my inner strength. It moves me into action, even if the action is only 'ventilating the emotion'.
I'm sick and tired of people (no offense) always try to cover anger with positive thoughts and well-meant advice: it doesn't matter. The anger is. No more, no less. I let it be, because it's already there and there's nothing I can do about it then. Afterwards I feel lighter and more free than ever, because it's part of me, it's here now, right in this moment, there's no point in doing something about it. Trying to 'do' something with/about it (or trying to 'change' it) would only make it worse, and destructive, indeed. I'm way past that level ;-) So thank you, but I don't need help ;-)

For what it's worth Inanna I think you are correctly following your intuition in following the flow of your anger. I have suspicions about the source of the New Age mantra of living in the easy world of sunshine and lollipops. Discovering the evil going on around us is difficult enough, it's infuriating once you have the courage to look it dead in the eye and really SEE it. It's also vitally important to do so in my opinion. It's part of the reality in which we find ourselves and should be acknowledged, then in due time and after much heartache understood for what it is.

Ride that anger like a surfer on a big wave, there is a break through point after which your perception of it will transform and you will be free to never look back.

Cheers,
Fred S.

carebear2
19th May 2011, 15:59
carebear2: you are right. There are parents that should be sterilised for what they are doing to their children. But who are we to decide who's GOING TO BE good enough to be parents and who's not? Can you predict such things to happen? It's likely for some couples, but then again, people might surprise you. Should we throw young people in prison for something they MIGHT do in the future, just because it is NOW likely that they will become criminals? And who's going to play that kind of executioner?

Somebody needs to decide because its getting worst and them kids are going on to have children and often its a vicious circle. I don't think this course is right but the suffering has to stop somewhere surly? Maybe it should be for convicted of violent crimes or drug addicts and paedophiles and a monitoring programme along with it.

MariaDine
19th May 2011, 16:02
Relations of power/domination are relations out of balance. So,what to do ? Organized Peacefull Resistance or Organized Non-Violent Protest . Rememeber Guandi !
Namasté

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3tjIiWIkAQ

YOU CAN START BY A PETITION ON LINE
http://www.google.com/search?q=cygnus&rls=com.microsoft:pt:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_pt-BR#hl=pt-PT&pq=%20organization%20petition%20on%20line&xhr=t&q=+belgique+organization+petition+on+line&cp=23&pf=p&sclient=psy&rls=com.microsoft:pt%3AIE-Address&rlz=1I7GGLL_pt-BR&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=+belgique+organization+petition+on+line&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=1cfa2ae88aca7dfd

Inanna
19th May 2011, 16:04
Carmody, I would like to know how you 'let go' of anger, because for me 'letting go' is not something I 'do', it is something that happens by itself when the purpose of the anger is fulfilled. It points me in a certain direction. I try to listen and learn.
I use to try to 'let go' of what people consider to be 'negative' emotions, but that never worked, it only got worse. I'm not identifying myself with anger, I just recognize that I feel angry (okay, in English we say 'I AM ANGRY' but that is not the case off course), I feel anger in that particular moment, and I just let it be. But in that particular moment, anger is what happens, anger is what is. The 'I' in 'I feel anger' doesn't even exist. It is just energy. But it has a right to exist, otherwise, it wouldn't.
Even so, because anger exist in that particular moment, how can I not give expression to it? If I do not, I'm in denial of what is. I have always been in denial of what is when it concerns anger or grief, because we're supposed to, we're conditioned like that, grew up with that behaviour all around us. Since a few weeks (since I started the 'Anger' topic a while ago) I have stopped doing that. Now I try to embrace everything life offers me, and yes, because I'm human, I still get emotional once in a while.
I'm a musician, a singer, so expressing emotions is what I do every day, and before I allowed myself doing that: I was frustrated with the fact that I couldn't sing anymore, because I felt numb all the time. Now I'm so glad that I can express the anger, the grief, the whatever I feel: it feels like I'm re-connected with myself, with my inner power, and with the universe around me.
But hey, that's only my point of view. I can imagine that your experience may be different, that's okay by me.

Carmody
19th May 2011, 16:17
IMO, it is essential to go through the realization process. However the danger lies in letting the anger be the process itself. This is dangerous because this is the path of masking the inner self in the body and allowing the body's emotions be in charge of the given life. We all do it at times.

Watching the self do this and being conscious of it... is part of the solution that comes to one.... in the process of finding the path that is without anger. Realization of the act of allowing anger to be given it's head, realization of living this as a moment of awareness that is separate to the anger, this allows one to see the duality of the avatar and the spirit, as a living process.

This, as an act, this alone... can lead to the path of dissipation of anger and then the capacity for right thought leading to right action-can then occur.

Don't identify with the anger to the point of feeling and believing and thinking it is you. Where it combines with and becomes your thoughts itself. Down that road lies disaster.

And your ego function will do it's damnedest to make sure you don't try and take the anger and analyze it in such ways, for this threatens the body. The body is afraid of your understanding of separateness, even though you are integrated with it. The body does not possess intellect. The only thing it possesses, is it's integration with you.

For where you go, when the body dies...... it cannot follow.

K626
19th May 2011, 16:17
Anger is gone when a solution is found to that which caused the anger. Anger is always in the past. Once you start to see this it slowly disipates. Also try and remember other times in the past when you were angry and how that anger passed as you moved on.

Good luck

K

Inanna
19th May 2011, 16:20

Somebody needs to decide because its getting worst and them kids are going on to have children and often its a vicious circle. I don't think this course is right but the suffering has to stop somewhere surly? Maybe it should be for convicted of violent crimes or drug addicts and paedophiles and a monitoring programme along with it.

I don't think there's an overall solution looking at it from the outside in. The solution lies within: it's about inspiring people, working from the inside out. Isn't this the whole idea of Project Avalon in the first place? To take responsibility and stand up, so that other people get inspired to do so too, to get in touch again with Consciousness. We can't control the lives of others, it will always backfire. I don't know how to put this in words, but I have a strong feeling about this.
It's the same with the death penalty. If you take away a person's right to have children, where will it end? Do we have the right to make such decisions like taking somebody's fertility, or somebody's life? It's just another spin on the matrix, we are so predictable.
Whatever law we inflict, people will still kill other people, rape and abuse children, unless something really changes, a big new change in direction. I'm sure that if you take people of their rights, they even get more mad, disturbed, destructive and violent. It doesn't take a lot to understand or really see this, does it? It would be the easy solution that works for just a little while, but in the end it only would get worse (and how worse can it get? :p).
I'm curious about that new direction. We can't continue behaving like this, some time something will change. I just can't really put my finger on it at the moment.

Inanna
19th May 2011, 16:24
IMO, it is essential to go through the realization process. However the danger lies in letting the anger be the process itself. This is dangerous because this is the path of masking the inner self in the body and allowing the body's emotions be in charge of the given life. We all do it at times.

Watching the self do this and being conscious of it... is part of the solution that comes to one.... in the process of finding the path that is without anger. Realization of the act of allowing anger to be given it's head, realization of living this as a moment of awareness that is separate to the anger, this allows one to see the duality of the avatar and the spirit, as a living process.

This, as an act, this alone... can lead to the path of dissipation of anger and then the capacity for right thought leading to right action-can then occur.

Don't identify with the anger to the point of feeling and believing and thinking it is you. Where it combines with and becomes your thoughts itself. Down that road lies disaster.

And your ego function will do it's damnedest to make sure you don't try and take the anger and analyze it in such ways, for this threatens the body. The body is afraid of your understanding of separateness, even though you are integrated with it. The body does not possess intellect. The only thing it possesses, is it's integration with you.

Yeah well, I wish I had the same strong English vocabulary that you have, hehe, because then we could discuss this on the same intellectual level, but sorry, I don't have that knowledge right now. People say I choose words that mirror my emotional state (that I am an emotional writer), so maybe if you can 'feel' what I've written, we can meet in the middle ;-)

Carmody
19th May 2011, 16:35
Your ego just blocked clarity from reaching you. It was written directly into the wording and execution of your response. It can also lie in the direction of the anger not yet reaching the point where it is effective in your learning of a given particular lesson. However, awareness does indeed lie at the core reasoning of such lessons, so it is a matter of paths and choices.

Do you understand?

Inanna
19th May 2011, 16:41
Hey Carmody, back at ya, I was just joking (perhaps I should have thrown a few more smilies into it, my mistake) :p

Sorry, English is not my native language, I try very hard to understand the underlying picture, but I find it difficult because I don't understand all the words. It has nothing to do with ego for my part, just letting you know I'm struggling with your posts.
I'm sure that for every English speaking forum member it's quite clear, but I need a hell lot of concentration to read through your posts, so it will take me a while before I can understand every detail of it, and before I can reply with whatever I would like to say about the actual content of your posts.
And I just wanted to let you know that my vocabulary isn't so strong, so that I'm not always able to define what I'm hoping to say/express.

Extra edit: I'm also trying hard not to get discouraged by the fact that there is a high intellectual level of writing to each other here on the forum, that makes people - who don't have the English vocabulary that strong right now - maybe hesitant to write anything at all. It still takes me a lot of courage to write something here, because I know the argumentation can build very strong, onto the point that I get totally 'Lost in Translation'. I hope you are aware of that.

ulli
19th May 2011, 17:00
Deleted post due to misunderstanding of the purpose of this thread

ulli
19th May 2011, 17:07
Deleted post

jackovesk
19th May 2011, 19:13
I don't agree. Anger is. It is not good nore bad. It is.
And it is also a form of energy, just like anything else.

It's our judgement that makes it good, bad, healthy or unhealthy, effective or ineffective.
I just let my anger be. I allow it to be. And guess what: a few minutes later, it goes away by itself. Probabely to return again, in another moment perhaps, but that's okay.

Why is this so difficult to understand for so many people? What are you afraid of?
I can't just ignore my anger and find another path: at that moment anger was what I felt, so be it. If I ignore it, it will haunt me. And that is the cause of my reflux (I once wrote about this in another thread about anger): the anger needs to have a way out, otherwise, it'll find a way out by itself, by giving me reflux... It's not hard, it's thát simple ;-)

Love and power to you

I'm not going to discuss the source of my anger, not even the fact if anger is good, healthy or not (I don't judge my anger, I just aknowledge it). I can only say: it gives me strength, it's an authentic emotion telling me that I'm an emotional being. It doesn't eat away my strength and power, on the contrary, it triggers my inner power, my inner strength. It moves me into action, even if the action is only 'ventilating the emotion'.

For what it's worth Inanna I think you are correctly following your intuition in following the flow of your anger. I have suspicions about the source of the New Age mantra of living in the easy world of sunshine and lollipops. Discovering the evil going on around us is difficult enough, it's infuriating once you have the courage to look it dead in the eye and really SEE it. It's also vitally important to do so in my opinion. It's part of the reality in which we find ourselves and should be acknowledged, then in due time and after much heartache understood for what it is.

Ride that anger like a surfer on a big wave, there is a break through point after which your perception of it will transform and you will be free to never look back.

Cheers,
Fred S.

:bump: :bump: :bump:

I feel your pain Inanna, and Thankyou for sharing your true feelings.

Your God Given right to have as many children as you want is yours and your chosen partners decision and no-one elses!!!

F#@k the Lame Ass Nancy NWO Globalists beurocrats who want to make that decision for you!

As for the New Age Lovey Dovey types that say it will be alright Inanna sweetie, don't be Angry its unhealthy to feel that way!

They totally don't live in the real-world!

Anger is a natural Human Emotion of survival..! Period..!

When you have to Fight for something you believe in and feel strongly against! A Fat Lot of good a 'Feather Duster' is going to do!

....and I hope this post makes those Lovey Dovey New Agers ANGRY!

Carmody
19th May 2011, 19:36
Right, jack. Live that ego. Neo would be proud. There is no response to what you say Jack. You set it up that way. Why not go and posture on the street corner?

In one thread, you said the word 'progressive' gets you inflamed. To be inflamed by a word is, well, not so good. It is just a word. Ask yourself the truth of what that statement means. I'm sure you don't mean exactly... that a word gets you inflamed?

I very much live in the real world, Jack. The real world combines more than just your individual perception and reflections. Or mine.

There is no need for this. All it requires is a calming of the emotions, via the realization that it is a body response and the trick of getting to that point -----is the ego stepping in the way and disallowing it from taking place.

The ego will literally fight to the edge of physical death before it allows you to come to full realization of it's existence and overt influence in your complex duality of life. It is doing it right here in this thread.

Which is why I expect such tactics and responses from those who have not put in the depth of effort that is required in order to clear one's self from the bain of human existence: the egoic emotional response to input. overt externalization by the edifice to keep itself in a control position, due to fears and fear of loss. One is hung, literally, by their own ass.

One of the core components of what this forum stands for is specifically: Not ranting. Ranting is a lack of thought. Angry threads are of that type and they infect the entire forum and bring the energy DOWN.

Which is why I'm here in this thread, making a point--exactly where the problem is. In the angry thread.

Rocky_Shorz
19th May 2011, 19:38
Republicans are pro life, it will never happen in the US, just relax...

Inanna
19th May 2011, 19:56
Well, who's without ego, please throw the first stone...

Can we go back on topic, please? Which isn't about anger, but about the content of the article... Thank you.

TimelessDimensions
19th May 2011, 20:44
"Every action has an equal an opposite reaction" - Albert

Carmody
19th May 2011, 20:49
The topic is don't call a thread 'I'm pissed' with an angry face for an icon. Please. :)

That is what is important for this forum.

Please think of a less incendiary title for the thread, and ask the moderators to change it (if you can not-I've no idea, I've never tried to change a title of a thread before)

Rocky_Shorz
19th May 2011, 20:53
Well, who's without ego, please throw the first stone...

Can we go back on topic, please? Which isn't about anger, but about the content of the article... Thank you.

sitting in a glass house is it wise for anyone to throw a stone?

Gustav
19th May 2011, 20:57
Being from the Netherlands I could slip in jokes about 'stupid' Belgians doing things we like to laugh about... if this utter ignorance of the lives of individuals wasn't so infuriating. And indeed, why have parents controlled if time and time again it is those who propose this repulsive legislation are the ones caught with their pants down... Thank you Inanna for posting, for I fear this will be happening to the north, south, west and east of You/belgium as well very soon. European liberal indeed is turning into the american liberal..

jackovesk
19th May 2011, 21:01
Right, jack. Live that ego. Neo would be proud. There is no response to what you say Jack. You set it up that way. Why not go and posture on the street corner?

In one thread, you said the word 'progressive' gets you inflamed. To be inflamed by a word is, well, not so good. It is just a word. Ask yourself the truth of what that statement means. I'm sure you don't mean exactly... that a word gets you inflamed?

I very much live in the real world, Jack. The real world combines more than just your individual perception and reflections. Or mine.

There is no need for this. All it requires is a calming of the emotions, via the realization that it is a body response and the trick of getting to that point -----is the ego stepping in the way and disallowing it from taking place.

The ego will literally fight to the edge of physical death before it allows you to come to full realization of it's existence and overt influence in your complex duality of life. It is doing it right here in this thread.

Which is why I expect such tactics and responses from those who have not put in the depth of effort that is required in order to clear one's self from the bain of human existence: the egoic emotional response to input. overt externalization by the edifice to keep itself in a control position, due to fears and fear of loss. One is hung, literally, by their own ass.

One of the core components of what this forum stands for is specifically: Not ranting. Ranting is a lack of thought. Angry threads are of that type and they infect the entire forum and bring the energy DOWN.

Which is why I'm here in this thread, making a point--exactly where the problem is. In the angry thread.

Carmody, save your MUMBO JUMBO for somebody who will listen!

Inanna was simply trying to express and share her feelings about an unelected Beurocracy that is telling her whether she is allowed to procreate or not!

The girl was just trying to Vent & Share her Frustrations/Anger Nothing more, Nothing less!

Then people like you come in and blow it all out of proportion with your Anger Manangement classes!

Ego has nothing to do with it...

What really amazes me is that for someone so Spiritually intune with the laws of the universe, you couldn't even draw on your own intuition to see that!

It was YOU who infected the thread and brought the energy DOWN, not me. I was merely trying to stick up for and support Inanna...

Unbelievable!

ulli
19th May 2011, 21:09
Deleted post

dan i el
19th May 2011, 21:11
personally speaking, I think this is just testing the waters, next presumably comes the need for a license/accepted application to have a child and later sterilisation for those deemed unfit. Eugenics. jmo

Carmody
20th May 2011, 02:48
I don't want this thread to die, I'm just not happy with the title, and the vibe it brings, is all.

I think the subject is vitally important. and I feel and believe it is upsetting. Yes I Agree with the OP on that - no question.

sandy
20th May 2011, 04:07

Dear Carmody,

Could you tell me how you know all this to be true and right for all people. If it is so, and a simple thing to do then why is it that Most governments are overloaded with academia and intellects and yet their integrity and governance is sorely lacking. I wonder how many of them would be better at their positions if they had true compassion for others because they were not governing from their head but from their heart.

IMO, if all people were allowed to feel and process what their feelings were about, where they come from, what relation they have to the present,
and gain personal insight into what makes them tick, they could accept parts of their secret self which then brings them closer to their Higher self. Why else were we given the ability to feel our energy? Energy is a vibration frequency and it is the strongest when love is at it's fullest, stronger than thought frequency, thus to build a great capacity for love one must find the essence of self>>>>>>>>>>all of self. That's my opinion and no matter how many theories that profess that the only emotion that is good is a positive one are sadly deluded.

Inanna
20th May 2011, 19:59
The topic is don't call a thread 'I'm pissed' with an angry face for an icon. Please. :)

That is what is important for this forum.

Please think of a less incendiary title for the thread, and ask the moderators to change it (if you can not-I've no idea, I've never tried to change a title of a thread before)

Djeeezes, Carmody, why make such a big problem out of it? I said in one of my posts (#9) that I didn't want to discusse the anger, and I quote
"but I'm not going to discuss the source of my anger, not even the fact if anger is good, healthy or not" What part of that didn't you understand then?
I'm very sorry that I'm not living up to your expectations. I think I'm not the one with the ego-problem, because all your posts feel to me that you better look in the mirror yourself.

But, you're right, I will change the title, so it is more clear to everyone. You could just ask me that nicely the next time you have a problem with it...

Rocky_Shorz
20th May 2011, 20:07
well for those who feel words, it is a pretty powerful title...

I understand Carmody's concern because of the problems we've had with flaming threads this year...

at least you didn't use caps... ;)

Inanna
20th May 2011, 20:19
Yeah well, I'm a new member, so I'm still adjusting to how this Avalon forum works. Still, after all this happening, I will be more careful choosing my words/titles, but still... how this topic turned out doesn't give me a lot of confidence to even start a new topic in the future... It's sometimes nerve wracking to write something here because it feels like walking on egg shells all the time (and I'm not good at that, hihi). I can understand though that it is probably a result of those flaming threads you're talking about... but I don't have the time to read a lot of threads so I probably miss a lot on what's happening in this community. I have a daytime job, a household and a lot of hobbies, can't spend more than maybe a few hours a week here. I can't be on top of everything, heh :p

Rocky_Shorz
20th May 2011, 20:35
naaa don't waste brainpower on reading back over arguments and never be afraid of starting new threads, just realize the glass house you are in and try to word things peacefully...

I myself would swing open America's borders to anyone from Belgium that wants a second child if they pass an insane law like they are proposing...

Inanna
20th May 2011, 20:50
Rocky, even a first child could be a problem if future parents aren't able to get the certificate... can you imagine?

But then again: my husband did send an e-mail to the politician, mister Louis, and he responded today that the article was only published to start a debate. Still, I'm worried about people's future rights and freedom (and I'm reading David Icke's last book right now, that doesn't help either, hihi).

My husband and I tried to apply for adoption, as I was saying in an earlier post, but the social services have doubts so for the moment we can't get a suitability certificate (I don't know if this is the right English term: we need a certificate that allows us - by law - to subscribe to a adoption agency).

I just can't imagine happening something like that with couples who want to get pregnant.

Rocky_Shorz
20th May 2011, 20:55
much better...

funny thing is we've all seen parents that shouldn't be...

and all parents will tell you everyone can read books and become an expert on having a child...

until you have a child and realize it wasn't the right book and didn't cover anything you need to know to raise a child...

lucky kids are made of rubber and parental instincts are there when needed most...

randles
20th May 2011, 21:19
I know I know....its almost the same as being told who can eat, who cannot, who can work and....so on....
Unfortuantely the more we are aware and see things as they really are...sometimes, it becomes a psyhic shock...take a breath,, no doubt there will be more to come,..

Rocky_Shorz
20th May 2011, 21:22
seems like everything that comes up on a searches relating to Belgium adoption is articles on Gay adoption from when it was approved back in 2006.

is that when adopting became so difficult because of the new rules and related background checks?

oceanz
21st May 2011, 04:41
At last, a manual that comes with kids. Seriously though, Inanna, is it a license or certificate that Belgiums may have to obtain?

I think attending a course is a good idea but it shouldn't be a prerequiste (sp?) for having kids.

A license to me, means potentially being fined. For example, maybe you had a craving for chocolate covered marshmallow easter eggs while pregnant. Now to obtain your license you would've had to pass a test on all the rules and oh well, you learnt that too much excess sugar may lead to gestational diabetes so now we'll fine you (for eating that delicious easter egg). Obviously that is an extreme example but where would the authorities draw the line.

Thank you Inanna for starting this thread.

58andfixed
21st May 2011, 04:53

Actually, I'd be for it, but not at this point in time.

I think far too many of us are too ignorant of what criteria to use, but right now... we're popping far too many kids to make their lives anything resembling a sustainable future, and then sending them into life with baggage of ignorance ... sad state of affairs, but cosider how an emotional REACTION is nothing resembling a RESPONSE nor a SOLUTION.

To think this planet can absorb the population growth of the last 50-60 years without looking ahead to the consequences isn't exactly the holy grail of wisdom. :(

Continue as before.