PDA

View Full Version : Global Systemic Crisis

thunder24
19th May 2011, 13:49
http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-55-is-available-Global-systemic-crisis-Confirmation-of-a-Major-Alert-for-the-second-half-of-2011-Explosive_a6520.html

Euroland, the BRICS and commodity producers will rapidly strengthen their cooperation while launching a final attempt to salvage the international institutions created by Bretton Woods and the world dominated by the US /UK duo. This will be the last since it is unrealistic to imagine Barack Obama, who has shown no major international stature so far, proving himself to be a statesman and thus take major political risks in a presidential election year....

Barriers, security, export embargos, diversification of reserves, frenzy over commodities, widespread rising inflation ... the world is preparing for a new economic, social and geopolitical shock
China has just announced that it is halting all diesel exports to try and stop a rise in fuel prices that recently caused a series of strikes by road hauliers (8). May the Asian countries that depended on these Chinese exports manage, just like Japan has done in the aftermath of last March’s disaster!

Russia has also stopped exporting certain oil products to limit domestic shortages and price increases (9), an export halt added to that on cereals imposed several months ago.

Across the Arab world, instability continues to prevail against the backdrop of the rising cost of basic food commodities (10), whilst questions over the extent of Saudi Arabia’s oil reserves and production capacity have resurfaced (11).

http://www.nationaljournal.com/economy/geithner-predicts-double-dip-if-congress-fails-to-lift-debt-ceiling-20110514

Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner said if Congress fails to lift the debt ceiling and the U.S. defaults on its obligations “this abrupt contraction would likely push us into a double dip recession,” painting the most explicitly dire prediction to date of the consequences of inaction.

International bankers, get your S@$T together. Fix the problem your greed has caused. Release Free Energy Technologies, to work beside what we have in place to run off of Oil. If you are going to manipulate the weather, use it to help the betterment of all and not use disaster capitalism as described by John Perkins.

Control and Power has blinded you to the realities of realities. You are killing the goose that lays the golden egg, by putting a two hundred pound pack on the back of the little man so you can be slop crazy in your pigpens. You people took Animal Farm to another level with the actions or should I say inactions to fix the problems YOU created.

You are a part of us, and we are a part of you. Political theater by your puppets, only confuses the minds of the people. You know this. Many of your underlings don't realize that if the population gets down to 500,000,000 , they are going to be the new slaves. Fix the problem now, and retribution for you could be a lot more merciful than you think.

Quit showing us your left hand in media to distract us from what your right hand is doing. The new way in the new day, are you going to be a productive part in the play?

peace

GlassSteagallfan
20th May 2011, 07:25
Support HR 1489 in the USA, the re-introduction of the 1933 Glass-Steagall Act.

It will render the quadrillions of dollars of derivative debt worthless, dump Wall St and end the FED, thereby freeing up the necessary credit to rebuild our planet.

Glass-Steagall Would End the Debt Ceiling PanicMay 17, 2011 • 1:10PM

Although you may have slept right through it, last night the U.S. passed through a monetarist milestone, and has now gone beyond its official debt ceiling of $14.29 trillion. The event has triggered a Wall Street-stoked "panic" for austerity, with the administration determined to lead the pack. Last week, NerObama told a town meeting, that (with an eerie ring of truth), the failure to raise the ceiling "could unravel the entire financial system," which statement was re-broadcast again by CBS's Sunday "Face the Nation" program. Responding to that, Republican House Speaker John Boehner addressed a comment to Obama, to open the doors to Social Security and Medicare cuts, saying "Let's lock arms and we'll jump out of the boat together."

In the meantime, Treasury Secretary "Timmie" Geithner has waved his wand and pulled a couple of monetarist tricks out of his hat, managing to push the impending Day of Doom off until August. Geithner, as he warned already in January, has invoked the Secretary's option, and declared a "debt-issuance suspension period" which legalizes his options to — steal from the poor. By stopping contributions to (i.e. underfund) two of its pension funds for government workers, the G-Fund (Government Securities Investment Fund) and the CSRDF (Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund), the Treasury can effectively take a "forced loan" from its own fund, with a promise to "re-pay" the funds after the ceiling is raised. This trick has been used before.

Last week, Geithner already implemented another of its options, when it stopped all SLGS, of State and Local Government Series bonds, which aid municipalities in infrastructure funding. Also, over the weekend, White House sources leaked to the Washington Post that Obama was now supporting a 5%-of-wages Federal employees' contribution to these same Federal pension funds — effectively a 5% cut in their frozen wages — in order to "save" about $240 billion for a long-term budget deal with the Republicans.

At this point, the necessity of Glass-Steagall cleansing of the Federal balance sheet should go without saying. All of this political jockeying and sleight of hand is as unnecessary as it is ineffective. As Phil Angelides took pains to note in his recent testimony to the Senate Banking Committee — over two-thirds of the deficit was caused by the financial collapse, including the bailouts, and should have never been on the public accounts in the first place. A Glass-Steagall separation of private from public debt is clearly a life-or-death matter.

The debt "ceiling" is a product of the U.S. bowing to the monetarist powers. The Federal Debt Ceiling was first implemented in 1917, as a demand by Republicans for supporting Democratic President Woodrow Wilson's plan to aid the British war effort, by extending them loans.

source: http://www.larouchepac.com/node/18193

Lord Sidious
20th May 2011, 15:58
What if I want the whole thing to crash?

butcherman
20th May 2011, 18:34
on tv just recently we have the opportunity to borrow cash from wonga .com you should see the interest rates, one thousand seven hundred and fifty % APR now that really takes the preverbal piss.

thunder24
20th May 2011, 19:41
Well sid,
If you want the whole system to crash I would suggest pushing them to do worse than they are so we can get this over with. While I don't disagree with you, there are many ignorant people in the world, not by their own fault in my opinion, that will suffer tremendously, so I would suggest the transition through the "crash" be as smooth as possible. While the term "Crash" really doesn't have anything smooth associated with it, I think I understand what you mean.

Some folks are ostriches yet many have no idea what my original post even means. Therefore, I call for the "elites", ptb, numbskulls in charge to "Fix It". While fixing it, doesn't mean no crash, It does mean, to start changing the way they are handling all of it. In the Corporation of the United States I would ask that they cut off foreign aid, while I realize many countries may depend upon those dollars, The Corporation should take care of its slaves first, however since we are slaves I know under the current mindset that this is probably unlikely to happen. That being said:

You smucks know what you doing, DO IT DIFFERENTLY. 10-20 CENTS less at the gas pumps is not meaningful change. FIX IT.
OH AND...
peace

crosby
20th May 2011, 20:57
thunder24, excellent thread. let's see if this crash abounds loudly, or with a little thud. it is going to happen.
corson

pyriel
20th May 2011, 21:01
You can piss and moan all you want but I doubt anything will change but that's my opinion on it.. The elites own this chapter in human/earth history. They have control of pretty much everything and we cant fight that. What we can do is work on waking up who we can and prepare for the next chapter, the coming new age. Cause right now the next age is up for grabs for either the awakened or the elites/tptb. The more wakened ones we have the less likely tptb will rule the next age/chapter in human/earth history. For now we cant do much with out being attacked and maybe even killed, thrown in prison or whatever.

Also with what's likely coming, all the ptb will be in there underground buildings, same with government. This will probably cause alot to wake up also cause they'll being expecting government to help and when no help comings, they have to learn to grow, hunt and gather food themselves or join any small community and help, which will likely expose them to the BS, causing them to awaken. Granted some wont wake up regardless.

Just get the awakened numbers up right now. Those who are heavily materialistic will probably be about impossible to awaken but doesnt hurt to try. Like I know ppl that I can pretty much promise wont wake up and that is where you might have to just walk away. After earth changes or whatever is coming, that's when the awakened push hard to keep the next age/chapter in our hands.

This is just my thoughts tho.

Love and light

Pyriel

*EDIT* kind of jacked the thread huh.. anyways, It will more likely crash. I dont think they are going to change they're ways anytime soon. Who knows tho.

thunder24
20th May 2011, 21:35
I'm not much for being quite when some one else is yelling at me, by yelling I mean the actions of the elites in this day and age. I guess I internalize some things, so I am stateing for the record where I stand(in front of consciousness) to my brothers and sisters that have made a mess of this rock flying through space. The beginning of the thread is not aimed at anyone in paticular on this forum, unless those on this forum feel like I'm talking to them. If they are here as a registered member, then I politely scream "Lets talk".

While preparing ourselves to survive some cataclysmic event is great in my opinion, there is more to it than that. If dialogue is never opened up or given a chance by either party then no peaceful reconciliation can be obtained. However if it is given a chance, I am trying.

I am not unaware nor unaccustomed to nay sayers and those with different opinions, otherwise none of us would think and grow, however, are you gonna tell a runner before the race or near the end, you won't win?

The new way in the new day, are you going to be a productive part in the play?

Corson and pyriel, agreed it most likely will look like a crash, but doesn't have too be a crash. The "ptb" can make the transition around, making a 180 degree spin. whoa...this just in...according to the water thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20346-Water-Burns-Things-Better&p=224187#post224187 ...free energy has been released, thankyou brothers and sisters.
So does the runner keep running, I think so.
peace

Gustav
23rd May 2011, 07:16
The sooner it comes down the better. So what? It was not my system to begin with. All those people that have been gathering squashed dead trees with green ink on them, they are the ones standing bewildered and alone. When fan gets hit, we as individuals will get hit too, but only because we as human have not been reduced to dead tree with green ink-horders. When the system goes down all those people that are not affected are either greatest profiteers because they have accumulated so much that it does not matter anymore or they are the ones who are free already. Be it only in spirit, they will not be able to be harmed.

thunder24
25th May 2011, 19:41
Main Stream media,
You are a major part of the problem. We have had the worse Tornados in decades and your more interested in Arnold Terminator, John Edwards infedeliates, and which celebrity did what to who. Today watched the news and you were more interested in what Obama was doing in England. Show him playing ping pong with Cameron against a black and chinese kids. Is there something subliminal in all that?

Your reporting is almost non existante. What has happened to reporteing on what is happening along the Gulf coast to displaced families from the Oil spill? Why are you not showing what is happening with the flooding in the Midwest? You are non existant as a news source for the conditions, true conditions in Japan.

All American News sources, you are majorly slacking and you know this. Start reporting on news and not celebrities or trivialities of the elite. The Royal Wedding should have been non-existant to you, we left the Crown in the 1700's. But then again you are answerable to the Crown Temple in London, so I can see where your confusion occurs.

What are true conditions in Libya? Why do you not report on this with camera man on the ground? Revert back to the purpose of journalism and you will be recieved with open arms, continue keeping us distracted and your fate will be the same as the Elite that refuse to turn around. The MINDCONTROL and dumbing down of the public is as great an offense as the monetary oppresion your leaders have put us under.

peace

butcherman
30th May 2011, 22:45
cant believe my eyes sky tv uk you can get an easy loan for any thing only 4,128% apr is this legal?

Lord Sidious
31st May 2011, 00:19
cant believe my eyes sky tv uk you can get an easy loan for any thing only 4,128% apr is this legal?

EVERYTHING is legal, until you get caught.
People assume things are legal because they are done.
I NEVER assume that and you wouldn't believe how many times I have had the cops by the short and curlies.

31st May 2011, 03:06
wrong thread hehe

Lord Sidious
31st May 2011, 03:26
I was always very spiritual as a child and believed there was one God, but not one with a name. Then my Presbyterian aunt convinced my mother to send me to Sunday school and I was horrified by the Bible. For a few things, the old testament is very violent; there's a lot of things that make no sense; a lot of talk of incest and bestiality; I could not conceive of God being "jealous"; the bible suggested there were other gods who were in competition with the god of "Israel"; and I'm not Israeli and my family has no known history of every having been in Israel. It all sounded very suspicious and often adolescent to me and I was only 8. The new testament is better, but I prefer the Gnostic gospels or the Gospel of Judas -- because there, Jesus said in that book that his god did not have a name.

I was so disgusted with that church I went on a hunt for another one. I also got sick of the Sunday school teacher's husband who wanted to have private meetings with a group of us upstairs to talk about sex. I went on to every church I could find but they were all extremely weird as far as I could see. They were all obsessed with "sin". I think its very hard to move forward when you have an obsession like that. The United Church wasn't too bad so I stayed there for a while. However, I ultimately decided if I was ever to find God it would never be in a Church.

Why do you look for god?
YOU are god.
I am god.
God is us, in us, we know this, we just forgot.
Look not outside, unless to confirm.
It is all internal.

31st May 2011, 03:29
Why do you look for god?
YOU are god.
I am god.
God is us, in us, we know this, we just forgot.
Look not outside, unless to confirm.
It is all internal.

I think i posted that on the wrong thread. OMG Im lost!