PDA

View Full Version : A scientific explanation of what will happen to Consciousness in 2012 (Amazing)

EYES WIDE OPEN
20th May 2011, 11:56
This is an amazing artcle. One of the best I have read.

"2012" and Electromagnetic Effects on Consciousness

http://www.realitysandwich.com/2012_and_electromagnetic_effects_consciousness

Steven
20th May 2011, 12:03
Awesome finding. Quotes ; "The following is excerpted from Revolution 2012 by Dieter Broers ". I will look that document! Thanks.

You just found what I like to call "a rose in the middle of the junkyard" :)

Namaste, Steven

Jetsam
20th May 2011, 12:26
Thanks, it's a very good article.

I was wondering how far an enlightened person could 'radiate' his or hers electromagnetic field... That would be an interesting study.

Operator
20th May 2011, 12:59
I remember that people in the neighborhood of the Tunguska event had an experience like they were floating in space (i.e. no bottom under their feet).
This made me think that a sudden electromagnetic pulse or disturbance was causing this to happen.

Pilgrim
20th May 2011, 13:13
I am going through the article, I enjoy it very much. So much valuable info to tackle and consider. Thanx :-)

EYES WIDE OPEN
20th May 2011, 13:59
awesome finding. Quotes ; "the following is excerpted from revolution 2012 by dieter broers ". i will read that book! Thanks.

You just found what i like to call "a rose in the middle of the junkyard" :)

namaste, steven

love that phrase! :)

Steven
21st May 2011, 02:31
Quotes: "In 1974 neurophysiologists discovered that some 10800 (10 to the 800th) interconnections come into play in this regard. The magnitude of this capacity is comparable with the following cosmic facts and figures: inasmuch as the atom is the smallest unit in the universe and the universe itself the largest, it is estimated that the universe contains a total of 1080 (10 to the 80th) atoms. In other words, the number of interactions in the human brain far exceeds the number of atoms in the universe." End of the quotes.

It's totally outstanding. The human brain is something, imagine the spirit behind!

Namaste, Steven

TWINCANS
21st May 2011, 03:06

I was wondering how far an enlightened person could 'radiate' his or hers electromagnetic field... That would be an interesting study.

Some people use dowsing to measure energetic fields. Some years back we were dowsed at 15-16 feet auras by the Avebury,UK bookstore owner. He was amazed. Also when we went into the stone circle and stood right beside a stone, any one, it doubled our aura to about 30 ft.

Maybe their ability to expand the Light is the true purpose of these ancient megaliths.

sandy
21st May 2011, 03:10
This is an amazing artcle. One of the best I have read.

"2012" and Electromagnetic Effects on Consciousness

http://www.realitysandwich.com/2012_and_electromagnetic_effects_consciousness

sandy
21st May 2011, 03:14
Dear Eyes Wide Open,

You are soooooooooooo right! What a great article. There is hope yet for this beautiful Planet and all her wonderful creatures:) THANKS

kimmie
21st May 2011, 04:06
What a wonderful read! Thanks you for the post Eyes Wide Open. I'm glad there are scientific studies looking into the whole 2012 phenomenon. I think we have all felt this effect but it's nice to see that work is being done to validate this in the main stream. Thank you for sharing the website too. I'm excited to explore all the wonderful articles listed on the website this weekend! Such a great find! Thank you !

DeDukshyn
21st May 2011, 05:02
Wow! that looks like a great site! Gonna do some checking around in there, thanks for the find!

EYES WIDE OPEN
21st May 2011, 10:09
Thanks guys. I have been reading reality Sandwich for years.

For those that know about Ayahuasca, this sentence from the article is basically what happens:

In one experiment, a terminal patient suffering from an incurable disease was exposed to a simulated natural magnetic field, whereupon the patient saw extremely traumatic images in his mind's eye. The patient initially refused to deal with these images, but after further treatment he confronted the images and realized how his life's path had provoked his illness. This realization triggered the healing process in this patient.

I.E, your Ayahuasca vision directly represent your emotional walls and physical problems. Once you deal with the visions, the healing (and vomiting) start.
I also recommend this recently released final interview with Terrence Mckenna regarding 2012 and other subjects. I love his voice. http://www.realitysandwich.com/node/93685

Steven
21st May 2011, 12:44
Our thoughts are electrical and emotions are magnetic.

Electromagnetic field EMF are produced by every single living being. We literally bath into EMF of all sort. The human being produce and receive EMF, at his turn swim into the EMF of planet Earth, who herself bath into the EMF of the Sun, who himself bath into the EMF of the galaxy center. I think the EMF is the interface between consciousness and matter. If you look at the theory of Nassim Haramein about the formation of planets, he says that first, their was this Electromagnetic torsion field that attract and gather all the necessary matter to create a sphere of gaz, that turned into matter from gravity. We are electromagnetic beings, the universe is electromagnetic.

If the EMF change, and this is what we currently see from the Sun, the reality change. And from where does the sun EMF receives is communication of change? I think it comes from the consciousness behind it. I might be wrong, but that's how I understand it so far.

Namaste, Steven

witchy1
21st May 2011, 12:50
Just popping in to say - Steven, I just love your Avatar - is that your son? WOW

Steven
21st May 2011, 12:54
Just popping in to say - Steven, I just love your Avatar - is that your son? WOW

Yes, it is Evan, my oldest boy. I am so proud! Ah! :)

Excuse the off-topic.

Namaste, Steven

greybeard
21st May 2011, 13:01

Hi Jetsam
From what I understand the whole Cosmos rejoices every time a human being is enlightened.
In India the state known as enlightenment is also called Self Realization or God-realization.
The enlightened one is One with God and can truthfully say "I am the totality all of it"

So in answer to the question.
The impact of enlightenment affects all--- literally the totality.

Science is now proving the existence of what we commonly call God.
Electromagnetic field which pervades all.
Nassim Haramein says the Source of all is the space in the atom the vacum.

His video is very interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5bXdx5UrE

Chris

witchy1
21st May 2011, 13:08
Yes, it is Evan, my oldest boy. I am so proud! Ah! :)
Still off topic - but OMG - how special is he - just amazing, what an aura! You are justifiably proud - I'll stop there. Well done to you both.

conk
23rd May 2011, 18:41
Our thoughts are electrical and emotions are magnetic. ......Namaste, Steven

In the book The Emotion Code, you are lead to determine which emotional issue resides in you through use of muscle testing. Upon discovery of the negative emotion you are to run a strong magnet down the spine, eliminating the emotional block! I was glad to see your thoughts about this and will use them as corroboration of the book's theory. Thanks. Could you mention your source(s)?

Steven
23rd May 2011, 20:42
Our thoughts are electrical and emotions are magnetic. ......Namaste, Steven

In the book The Emotion Code, you are lead to determine which emotional issue resides in you through use of muscle testing. Upon discovery of the negative emotion you are to run a strong magnet down the spine, eliminating the emotional block! I was glad to see your thoughts about this and will use them as corroboration of the book's theory. Thanks. Could you mention your source(s)?

I don't have a specific source, but I know scientists are able to measure the magnetic field of the human body. With the SQUID magnetometer, they can sens very weak magnetic field, their frequency and their strength and polarity direction. Since this instrument was invented, they know that the center of emotion is the heart. They know for example that someone who produce a strong emotion, the field will be up to 20 feet around this person. Look for SQUID magnetometer.

Thoughts are known to be electrical potential produced by bio-chemical reaction in the brain. Interestingly, one hypothesis of the function of the pineal gland is that this gland can produce a greyish liquid highly conductive. :) Beware of electrical illumination when you activate it! Kidding.

The more I think about it, the more I think electro-magnetism is the interface between consciousness and matter.

Namaste, Steven

BMJ
2nd July 2011, 11:50
Hi Guys,
In regards to exposure to these electromagnetic forces and if we do begin to experience mental changes I think it is essential to not give into fear but to allow ourselves to experience it and as stated in the article to remain in "a state of calm and tranquility" so the transition can more easily occur.