PDA

View Full Version : I'm outta here

SteveX
22nd May 2011, 13:02
They say birds of a feather flock together. Even though the Richard and Celine show was curtailed, a good thing in my opinion, I find I'm no longer part of the present flock.

The latest new age video release, an about face to a previous ethos of Bills and the Charles fiasco, have made me far too cynical of Bill and non-discerning members here.

I cannot ethically be patron for what I perceive to be so little to come here for. With that I say I'm mortal, have a life to live and wish not to waste it with conflicting interests.

Good Bye to my friends and good luck to everyone else and Bill.

Mods...it would be good if the “delete account” button was easy to find. It would save these types of posts. Until then please delete my account to Guest.
Regards

K626
22nd May 2011, 13:23
They say birds of a feather flock together. Even though the Richard and Celine show was curtailed, a good thing in my opinion, I find I'm no longer part of the present flock.

The latest new age video release, an about face to a previous ethos of Bills and the Charles fiasco, have made me far too cynical of Bill and non-discerning members here.

I cannot ethically be patron for what I perceive to be so little to come here for. With that I say I'm mortal, have a life to live and wish not to waste it with conflicting interests.

Mods...it would be good if the “delete account” button was easy to find. It would save these types of posts. Until then please delete my account to Guest.
Regards

Take care Steve.

Peace.

K

Lettherebelight
22nd May 2011, 14:01
Steve, I think you may echo the thoughts of many still here. Especially about the life you have to live, and not wasting time with subjects which do not resonate with you.

I think many people who have shared their time on Avalon are far more enlightened than we realise...and do not feel the need for lessons on how to enhance their consciousness, having already found their path in this life.

The Vedas say that we are all afloat on the ocean of existence like so much flotsam and jetsam. Sometimes we come together for a time, and then the waves of the material ocean pull us apart again. Yet somehow we are all connected in the search
for truth, brothers and sisters in the quest.

I hope you always find the truth you seek, in the association of like-minded souls. Having said that, you are a long time member here, and your input is greatly appreciated. The folk on this forum benefit from hearing different perspectives, with this in mind, please reconsider? :)

ROMANWKT
22nd May 2011, 14:12

Regards

Hi SteveX

why don't you explain yourself properly, so we can understand what you are talking about.

non-discerning members here. ????????????????????????????/

with conflicting interests.???????????????????????????????///

Regards
roman

TimelessDimensions
22nd May 2011, 14:26
All are ONE, I flock with all the stock.. :p

Isthatso
22nd May 2011, 14:29
All the best to you Steve, I hope you find a flock you resonate with better...

Warm wishes...
Isthatso
(clambering around, desperately trying to get my 'brains' back in my head) ;)

Tony
22nd May 2011, 14:36
We are all in danger of spiritual smugness.

Tony

Lettherebelight
22nd May 2011, 14:54
I hope that wasn't me sounding smug...I just feel that many people on this forum probably feel comfortable about their spiritual direction, and may not necessarily visit this forum for info re this.

Jay
22nd May 2011, 14:54
I'm not often posting but am always sad to see someone go. Much is shared and appreciated and all too often we don't say thanks and bye. For those on their way I imagine the connections still remain somehow. What resonates today often doesn't resonate tomorrow. Such is the path we all travel. Am reminded....
Alice came to a fork in the road and asked "Which road do I take?"
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
Alice in Wonderland

Tony
22nd May 2011, 15:06
It is all about individual and collective consciousness.
This can be enhanced by rubbing shoulders (nicely) with others points of view.

The bottom line IS consciousness.

Even if one does not agree, that instant of inner subtle conflict, can create a gap.
In that gap I let go!

See, I'm being smug right now...no...it's gone.......!
....oh dear smug again!.............

That is just something we have to live with.

Tony

Lettherebelight
22nd May 2011, 15:16

Even if one does not agree, that instant of inner subtle conflict, can create a gap.
In that gap I let go!

Tony

(At the risk of creating smugness), this is exactly what I meant about people on this forum being more enlightened than we realise.

Beautifully put, P&E, I thank you for your wise words.

Tony
22nd May 2011, 15:20

In that gap I let go!

Tony

(At the risk of creating smugness), this is exactly what I meant about people on this forum being more enlightened than we realise.

Beautifully put, P&E, I thank you for your wise words.

Look, you know I'm never going to disagree with you.........I like you too much!!!

Tony

ulli
22nd May 2011, 15:22
I hope that wasn't me sounding smug...I just feel that many people on this forum probably feel comfortable about their spiritual direction, and may not necessarily visit this forum for info re this.

Not at all, I'm sure Elie Pie wasn't refering to you, were you, Pie'n'eel?
He should perhaps clarify a bit what he meant, as some of us tend to feel ourselves as being addressed here.

Off topic: I always meant to compliment you on your name, Lettherebelight...what a great choice.
Recently I came across Downbobbaddog@..... as an e-mail address.

Tony
22nd May 2011, 15:31

He should perhaps clarify a bit what he meant, as some of us tend to feel ourselves as being addressed here.

Off topic: I always meant to compliment you on your name, Lettherebelight...what a great choice.

Interesting...! If anyone feels they are being addressed, what do you think is reacting? >>>>>>>>>>>EGO!
What feels hurt? >>>>>>>>EGO!
What merely sees?>>>>>>>>>>>CONSCIOUSNESS!

Who needs a poke in the eye?

Tony

Lettherebelight
22nd May 2011, 15:34
Thanks for that Ulli, that name just popped into my head, coz truth lights up a place like the sun illuminates darkness.

And thanks Pie'n'eal, that means a lot to me.

I was in the same boat as SteveX not too long ago...but I stayed. Now I'm glad I did.

SteveX has contributed a lot to this forum, we all know the time and thought that go into posting...it would be a shame to lose his valuable input.

HURRITT ENYETO
22nd May 2011, 15:38

Interesting...! If anyone feels they are being addressed, what do you think is reacting? >>>>>>>>>>>EGO!
What feels hurt? >>>>>>>>EGO!
What merely sees?>>>>>>>>>>>CONSCIOUSNESS!

Who needs a poke in the eye?

Tony

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/image.php?u=75&dateline=1305116374&type=profile

ps I did not write the life is pain bit,
I just posted the pic because it included eyes and the poking thereof :)

benevolentcrow
22nd May 2011, 15:41
This may be a little off topic, but it is about freedom. To go where you want and do what you want (within reason). We have our rights to live how we choose and to let others live how they choose. We are separate individuals, even tho we still stand as a unit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM

andrewgreen
22nd May 2011, 16:03
I think discernment doesn't have to come in the form of confrontation. Most of us have the emotional capacity to control ourselves and not comment on things that don't resonate with us, certainly not judging and and stereotyping others for their silence.

John Parslow
22nd May 2011, 16:03
Hello SteveX

I am very sorry to see you go, I have enjoyed your posts very much - sad to see you feel that the remaining members here are non-discerning which I am sure is not the case; this depends entirely on one's viewpoint ... But I wish you all good things for the future.

Best regards. JP :cool:

ulli
22nd May 2011, 16:29
Thanks for that Ulli, that name just popped into my head, coz truth lights up a place like the sun illuminates darkness.

And thanks Pie'n'eal, that means a lot to me.

I was in the same boat as SteveX not too long ago...but I stayed. Now I'm glad I did.

SteveX has contributed a lot to this forum, we all know the time and thought that go into posting...it would be a shame to lose his valuable input.

I'm glad you stayed, too...I was thinking at the time,
when sensing that you were pulling away...
oh noo, not lettherebelight as well ...

an exodus can have a powerful pull... like a current...

So I can only speak for myself, but I wish Steve would stay.

mondaze
22nd May 2011, 17:12
i would say bite it back steve... look the other way... there is much of value still to be found

DeDukshyn
22nd May 2011, 17:19
Good luck in your future endeavours Steve, I hope you find the environment best suited to you. We must all eventually move into our "vibrational zone" and that will naturally be different for everyone. Peace.

Bill Ryan
22nd May 2011, 22:11

Regards

The time point in the bottom left 1:34.57 to 1:35.18 "resonates" overwhelmingly with me.

Thanks, Steve -

As Inelia said in that clip you referenced from her interview: you've taken the perfect path, which is to go and look somewhere else - because she's not real to you (and maybe I'm not, either! :) ). That's all fine.

Your point about a "Request Unsubscription" button is a good one. We immediately fixed that. It's now here, in the SETTINGS menu (link on the top right of every page when you're logged in).

http://projectavalon.net/request_unsubscription.gif

Normally, when someone dislikes a café or a pub, they just quietly walk out rather than standing on a table and making a speech. But if they can't find the door, then making a scene is more understandable. :)

So: no more scenes, please. We've now posted an EXIT sign, clearly for each member to see and find. There are plenty other gathering places, and all can co-exist in harmony. If you want to let us know why you're leaving, then that would be kind: but it makes little sense to make a speech to people who by your own definition you no longer respect or wish to share a table with.

All best wishes, Bill

Hervé
22nd May 2011, 22:19
Now I know why I got these "Server error"s... file not found... something was being fixed... good job!

gripreaper
22nd May 2011, 22:27
I don't find the extreme polarities between the charles material and the inelia material to be conflicting. i see it as the extreme polarities of duality consciousness vibrating at a very intense and rapid pace at this time in our evolutionary path, to expose and unify these extremes into wholeness.

Everywhere I go I see the extremes in polarity. There are those who are waking up exponentially and ascending and becoming more aware and conscious, while at the same time I see people who are creating and increasing their conflicts and drama a hundred fold.

These contrasts are necessary to usher in the new paradigm, and also to expose the old paradigm and what needs to be enfolded and transmuted. "It's all good" as the saying goes

Seikou-Kishi
22nd May 2011, 22:34
I don't find the extreme polarities between the charles material and the inelia material to be conflicting. i see it as the extreme polarities of duality consciousness vibrating at a very intense and rapid pace at this time in our evolutionary path, to expose and unify these extremes into wholeness.

Everywhere I go I see the extremes in polarity. There are those who are waking up exponentially and ascending and becoming more aware and conscious, while at the same time I see people who are creating and increasing their conflicts and drama a hundred fold.

These contrasts are necessary to usher in the new paradigm, and also to expose the old paradigm and what needs to be enfolded and transmuted. "It's all good" as the saying goes

I think you're right. Inelia reminds us that we all have the power to choose our own destination and that it is in the best interests of the ruling elite to make us believe that the hopeless dystopia is all we really have. To me, Inelia is saying "of course the 33 want you to think it's hopeless, they want you to resign yourself to something you do not really have to endure at all. Pick happiness and a higher vibration, and let the warmongers go their own way.", while in the background the 33 are saying "please believe us when we say you have no choice! Please believe us when we say the future is bleak! We need you to tacitly accept our vision for your future, so please believe us!"

Bill Ryan
22nd May 2011, 22:42
I don't find the extreme polarities between the charles material and the inelia material to be conflicting.

No, they're not. One can regard every interview I've ever done as components of a kind of giant virtual panel discussion.

Imagine all these interviewees on stage together:

Leo Zagami, Jessica Schab, Marcel Messing, Charles, Peter Levenda, Bill Deagle, Inelia, Jordan Maxwell, David Wilcock, David Icke. Let's add Kerry Cassidy in there as well. How about that for a line-up? :)

Is anyone really saying that they would want any of those strong and passionate voices to be silenced - or for any of them not to have been heard?

HURRITT ENYETO
22nd May 2011, 22:57
I think if someone spends a lot of their personal time, energy, effort, focus, and emotion posting on a forum that they love (or in SteveX case) once loved, that they have a right to stand up and announce that they have decided to leave and the reasons why.

I for one would prefer this than long time members just disappearing into the aether!!
I understand that not everyone is the same, and some would rather just leave, but each to his own IMHO.

Cheers
Hurritt

gripreaper
22nd May 2011, 23:46
One of the most salient points I took from the Inelia interview, was her exposure to a very powerful, highly negative and extremely evil person living in a mansion, who asked for clemency, and was granted such.

What I heard, was that this energy, which is part of the total matrix of energy, is no longer polarized to the extreme evil , but is now integrated and has become part of the unified whole. This illustrates to me how energy can neither be created or destroyed, but only formed and transformed.

The trick, is to not sever those energies which we label as evil in this third dimensional reality, and let that belief influence our dream for reunification of all energy and the return to wholeness. We've played enough of those evil games in duality for millenia, and I for one am of the intention to begin with the unification of the sequestered energy in my own energy field, no matter how I have judged them, and allow them to emerge and cleanse for rehabitation of the totality of who I am. After all, it's all just experience anyway along the path of individuation within the whole.

gripreaper
22nd May 2011, 23:55
Oh, and by the way it took me awile to find out where that tune came from!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1MogcDNYF4

"turning flesh and body...into soul..."

ThePythonicCow
23rd May 2011, 00:09
I think if someone spends a lot of their personal time, energy, effort, focus, and emotion posting on a forum that they love (or in SteveX case) once loved, that they have a right to stand up and announce that they have decided to leave and the reasons why.
If their intentions are honorable, and they speak with respect, I entirely agree. Those who have spent much good energy in a community should be welcome to inform others that their path is now separating from the communities path.

I suspect that us mods/admins are a little "gun shy" around departure posts of late, as some were not (I'm pretty sure) with honorable and respectful intentions. This too shall pass.

ROMANWKT
23rd May 2011, 00:33

I for one would prefer this than long time members just disappearing into the aether!!
I understand that not everyone is the same, and some would rather just leave, but each to his own IMHO.

Cheers
Hurritt

I totally agreed with you, really 100%, but he did more than just announce his leaving, with still questions unanswered from my last post, what did he me by the two questions that i brought up from his goodbye????????????

regards to you HURRITT ENYETO
roman

Darla Ken Pearce
23rd May 2011, 01:28
"I'm outta here" is quite a passionate statement. When I do not find resonance with a group ~ I turn off the email notification and that's that. I am absolutely troubled no more. I don't feel the need to advertise. If I have good friends, i write to them privately and give them my contact information and tell them I'm no longer interested in participating but would love to see them around the boards. And that's that. This is all that is normally required.

Everyone has the right to come and go freely in these groups and it's no big thing to do so. When you must post it for all to see and show your unhappiness, it becomes a matter of public record. This may feel good or so many wouldn't be dishonoring others on their way out the door. It's like taking one last potshot.

To make some statement may be worth it to your sense of satisfaction and of course, on Avalon, you are free to express your thoughts even if they might be negative ~ all in all. When people leave, it's a freedom of choice that must be respected. Let the rest go, as these things tend to come out in the wash. We are all taking part in the wash so-to-speak right now and there is no doubt whatsoever that a great cleansing is taking place. Whoever decides to leave ~ I wish you well and safekeeping! May angels guide your path. And so it is... Much love! xoxoxox

Mike Gorman
23rd May 2011, 01:53
Hi Stevex, I do not know you very well, nor do I know many on here that well either-sometimes if you are not a member
of the 'in-crowd' in any arena it can be a little like looking through a window from the street into a room you do not have access to..
Regardless, even if you do not like, or respond to a particular direction being taken in here, there are just so many different souls
that abide here, for a time-it is at least an opportunity to gain a glimpse at the multi-faceted precious stone that is our time here on the planet.
There are many other stories aside from the 'main attractions' presented..give it some thought hey man?
Cheers, from another non-in-crowder

Karma Ninja
23rd May 2011, 02:20
No, they're not. One can regard every interview I've ever done as components of a kind of giant virtual panel discussion.

Leo Zagami, Jessica Schab, Marcel Messing, Charles, Peter Levenda, Bill Deagle, Inelia, Jordan Maxwell, David Wilcock, David Icke. Let's add Kerry Cassidy in there as well. How about that for a line-up? :)

Is anyone really saying that they would want any of those strong and passionate voices to be silenced - or for any of them not to have been heard?

If you can get that line up on stage for a panel discussion or a conference you can count me in...provided it's fairly close to home! That would be an informative and eclectic day of sharing and I would be pumped to attend. I know you were making an example but let's not stop short at just stating a great idea!!!

Thanks as always Bill and let's hope people can use the unsuscribe button without making a speech. Let Avalon grow in their absence and wish all who leave the best!

sandy
23rd May 2011, 02:36
i would say bite it back steve... look the other way... there is much of value still to be found

Hi Mondaze,

I resonate with your words. Wade Frazier's thread is one reason to be here at Avalon. His writings educate about the paradigm we live in and the necessary personal integrity it takes to actually shift this old paradigm for oneself and all of humanity. It is very down to earth, full of common sense and clarity as to the changes that need to come about individually and as a whole.

DEAR STEVE X

I thoroughly enjoyed your wisdom, discernment abilities and your common sense and will miss you! Wishing you all the best always:)

mosquito
23rd May 2011, 02:36
I'm still realtive new here, even if alittle vocal at times, but I nearly walked out after only a week, following the abrupt closing of a thread which I was following (integrity). Fortunately, I decided to stick around and I'm glad I did. This is a forum, not a pub, nobody's going to smash a glass in my face because I'm waering the wrong football shirt. To my way of thinking, a forum is about sahring ideas, (spelling mistakes included) and, while we obviously enjoy communicating with like-minded beings, it's often those we disagree with, or those who press our buttons hardest who have the most to teach us.
None of us on this forum is immune to making mistakes, saying things in slightly the wrong way or taking offence when none was meant. We're all on a journey, all of us endeavouring to harmonise our visions of the future, which means we need to work things out together, and to feel the pain when it's there (as you can see from some of me other posts). So I for one hope Steve will decide to stay, but if he decides not to, then that's his choice, I thank him for all of his contributions and wish him well in the future.
Philip

Phoenix
23rd May 2011, 04:53
it's often those we disagree with, or those who press our buttons hardest who have the most to teach us.

Truth. If we were all exactly the same and never disagreed we could just close down Avalon.

-Phoenix

Tony
23rd May 2011, 08:21
Dear Steve,
Why not just come back, and tell us how it feels now?

Unknown friend,
Tony

HaveBlue
23rd May 2011, 10:02
SteveX, if you are still following this thread to see the responces, at least for a short while, remember that alot of discerning folks would often prefer to say nothing when we don't like something, or haven't reached an opinion that we feel like voicing.
We ponder away about whether to make a post or not, even type it out and just before we are about to hit the submit button we decide- no. If I can't say something positive I won't say anything. Despite feeling like we've just read something that is an insult to our intelligence. To post too soon might be a case of 'fools rush in where angels fear to tread'.

Just look at the number of times a thread gets viewed compared to how many replies it has. You can quickly see how many want to spend any further time on it.
No matter what the latest topic may be, its ultimate test is the test of time. We look at the direction a thread is headed and choose to take part- or not! As with other subjects we wait for the dust to settle so we can see if there is anything there at all.

loveandgratitude
23rd May 2011, 10:57
goodbye..........

Tony
23rd May 2011, 11:02
Dear All,

Dear oh dear!
You are supposed to be *revolting*!
It's takes practise to learn how to express oneself, even then it gets misunderstood.

NO FEAR...do you hear!!!
This is exactly what I was getting at on "the interview" thread. NO FEAR.

I find it difficult dealing with too much 'sugar', but people just have different tastes.
I personal am very interested in the vague feelings at the back of someone's mind.
It is something that is being experienced but cannot be described!!!!

Keep going

Tony

Miller
23rd May 2011, 12:02
I don't find the extreme polarities between the charles material and the inelia material to be conflicting.

I can imagine that - and if you can fix it I'll definitely be there, along with the whole membership of PA PC and Nexus :) You'd have to hire Wembley I think ...

Whoops - this is almost a word for word replica of KN's message on page 2 which I hadn't seen when I responded to Bill's post. While it's good to see that we're in agreement it would be nice also to have a delete post thread in cases like this. Could someone please explain why a post cannot be deleted, unless by an Administrator, Mod .... or Rocker ?

Karma Ninja
23rd May 2011, 13:08

I can imagine that - and if you can fix it I'll definitely be there, along with the whole membership of PA PC and Nexus :) You'd have to hire Wembley I think ...

Whoops - this is almost a word for word replica of KN's message on page 2 which I hadn't seen when I responded to Bill's post. While it's good to see that we're in agreement it would be nice also to have a delete post thread in cases like this. Could someone please explain why a post cannot be deleted, unless by an Administrator, Mod .... or Rocker ?

It takes a couple of voices before a good idea becomes a wonderful symphony. When this kind of stuff happens my mother always says that "Great minds think alike and fools seldom differ" I never knew what to make of that...

Peace!

Mark Aldebaran
23rd May 2011, 15:21
I nearly left, too, but for diametrically opposite reasons.
There is a lot of anger, fear-based reaction and aggression voiced on these forums.
I'm angry, too, but grown up enough to know that spewing anger burns the soul and sitting on anger taints the reason.
My calling is personal growth by serving others along the journey, and not much on here resonates with me.
The quiet forum voices are easily lost among the calls for political action and violence.
Not my cup of tea until I bumped into Inelia.

The Inelia video has already changed my life and look forward to much more to come.

Some Bloke
23rd May 2011, 15:57
I think it's only polite to say 'goodbye' if you are leaving, and surely its only logical that the person leaving is at odds with something about the forum /PA, why else would anyone leave (ok there are probably a few other rare causes)
Maybe a 'Goodbye' thread would be a good Idea for those leaving, they could post their message, then hit the unsubscibe button, rather than each one starting an individual thread ?

sirac
23rd May 2011, 16:16
sad to see you go SteveX,
didn't know u, but hoped the environment for discussion of things would always be rich.

u welcome back anytime,
we know how these cycles go
{in an ammended fashion Forward!}