PDA

View Full Version : Please, A Little Help From My Friends...

nearing
22nd May 2011, 17:36
Hello All,

I am going to be sitting for a very important examination in under 2 weeks from now (June 3) and am just asking for your help in the form of some positive vibrations and, most importantly, COLLECTIVE INTENTION, that I pass this exam that day!

I know that if any group of individuals can come together to make this happen, it is Avalonians!

Of course, I am studying and will continue to until the day before the exam. It's been many years since I first learned this information and it's been difficult to re-learn it outside of school and on my own. So the boost I can get from your help is GREATLY appreciated!!

EmOtWyjs8iU
:luv:

SKIBADABOMSKI
22nd May 2011, 17:54
http://i56.tinypic.com/jqht9f.jpg

Sending positive vibes your way friend.

o_0````````0_o

Ski-

Cigan Mojia
22nd May 2011, 17:56
On the Third of June I offer to you the peace of mind and calm clarity that all your hard work has thus earned. You will do well, but based on your own ability to relate the knowledge in your own way. Test Anxiety can be difficult to curb, so keeping this calm clarity in mind all day, this is acceptable.

If you've done your homework and really want to do what these exams are for, you will have the answers available to you through the hard work and dedication you've put into your future.

Happy Studying.

nearing
22nd May 2011, 18:01
SKI, thank you, my friend.

Cigan Mojia, beautifully put. Thank you for that!

And MariaDine suggested a powerful stone that I should carry as well as some flower essence. Going to get both today! Thank you, MD!

Lord Sidious
22nd May 2011, 18:10
What sort of exam is it?

nearing
22nd May 2011, 18:11
What sort of exam is it?

Medical Boards. :eek:

Charlie Pecos
22nd May 2011, 18:12
Positive vibes are already with you Nearing. My thoughts and prayers are with you also. You will do well! :)

nearing
22nd May 2011, 18:13
Charlie P, thank you very much.

ulli
22nd May 2011, 18:15
with this team behind you how can you fail...
go for it,
and enjoy the intensity as much as you can...
You WILL excel!

nearing
22nd May 2011, 18:16
with this team behind you how can you fail...
go for it,
and enjoy the intensity as much as you can...
You WILL excel!

ulli, no doubt about this group and it's power! Thank you, sister!

Amenjo
22nd May 2011, 18:17
Good luck nearing!

May your knowledge shine.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

nearing
22nd May 2011, 18:19
Thank you, Amenjo!

It's all in there, I just need to find the right file at the right time. LOL!

Lettherebelight
22nd May 2011, 18:21
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, nearing!....we're all rootin for ya!

Just remember..'the toe bone's connected to the- foot bone...the foot bone's connected to the- ankle bone,' etc...you'll be fine! :cheer2:

nearing
22nd May 2011, 18:39
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, nearing!....we're all rootin for ya!

Just remember..'the toe bone's connected to the- foot bone...the foot bone's connected to the- ankle bone,' etc...you'll be fine! :cheer2:

Thank you, Letthere!

You know, if some clever song writer would just put all of medicine to a tune, I'd have no problem. I have an uncanny memory for lyrics! LOL.

Any musical Avalonians want to work on that with me? How cool would that be? Millions of medical students and PA/NP would pay for those CDs - we'd be rich!

benevolentcrow
22nd May 2011, 18:47
May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for. Irish saying

nearing
22nd May 2011, 18:52
May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for. Irish saying

Thank you, benevolentcrow.

Striving does a human good!

araucaria
22nd May 2011, 19:05
The best of 'luck' to you nearing. My son too has a lot of medical exams coming up soon. When it comes to striving, you can sometimes have too much of a good thing, and he only comes through it as part of a group of wonderful people.

Striving does a human good!

nearing
22nd May 2011, 19:08
The best of 'luck' to you nearing. My son too has a lot of medical exams coming up soon. When it comes to striving, you can sometimes have too much of a good thing, and he only comes through it as part of a group of wonderful people.

Thank you, araucaria. I am so glad to be apart of THIS group of wonderful people!

ktlight
22nd May 2011, 19:28

Striving does a human good![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Miles Davis would argue with that. They used to say that one must suffer for one's art. Miles Davis would say, 'Rubbish. Why suffer? Suffering plays no part in my art. I had a comfortable life. My parents were dentists and I lived well.' You have strived for this exam and as long as you are attentive on the day, you will do well.

GCS1103
22nd May 2011, 19:47
Nearing- I am sending you my best wishes and prayers for your success on your medical boards. So much positive energy and love going your way from people here that you have no option but to do well.

Goldie

freespirit
22nd May 2011, 20:27
Hello All,

I am going to be sitting for a very important examination in under 2 weeks from now (June 3) and am just asking for your help in the form of some positive vibrations and, most importantly, COLLECTIVE INTENTION, that I pass this exam that day!

I know that if any group of individuals can come together to make this happen, it is Avalonians!

Of course, I am studying and will continue to until the day before the exam. It's been many years since I first learned this information and it's been difficult to re-learn it outside of school and on my own. So the boost I can get from your help is GREATLY appreciated!!
:luv:

A good nights sleep !..

Your in bed everything is quiet your nice and warm and your about to drift off..

You tell your self ! 'I deserve this,I can do this'

The rest is all about timing, so don't be late ! Goodnight.

nearing
23rd May 2011, 01:54
You have strived for this exam and as long as you are attentive on the day, you will do well.
I have ktlight, so I will! Thank you!

=[Post Update]=

Nearing- I am sending you my best wishes and prayers for your success on your medical boards. So much positive energy and love going your way from people here that you have no option but to do well.

Goldie

I can't tell you how good that makes me feel, Goldie! Thank you!

=[Post Update]=

A good nights sleep !..

Your in bed everything is quiet your nice and warm and your about to drift off..

You tell your self ! 'I deserve this,I can do this'

The rest is all about timing, so don't be late ! Goodnight.

You are so right, freespirit! Going to have 2 alarms set that day. Thank you!

sandy
23rd May 2011, 02:14
Dear Nearing,

As I sit here thinking about you I see beautiful ' White Fluffy Clouds' out my window and my thoughts went to; I pray that Nearing will be resting
on " Knowing " Fluffy Clouds while passing the exams...................Blessings!

nearing
23rd May 2011, 02:16
Dear Nearing,

As I sit here thinking about you I see beautiful ' White Fluffy Clouds' out my window and my thoughts went to; I pray that Nearing will be resting
on " Knowing " Fluffy Clouds while passing the exams...................Blessings!

Wow, Sandy, that's beautiful. Thank you!

mosquito
23rd May 2011, 02:19
My best wishes go out to you, but don't forget to empower yourself - this is a good, short-term test of your ability to control your own destiny - Don't even COUNTENANCE failure !

Also don't forget the obvious things - Sleep well throughout your exam period, try to avoid the temptation to go and get drunk, there are plenty of us here who can testify that "just a quick one" easily escalates into too many ! (I'm not meaning to preach here). You've got this far, you've already achieved things which are much harder, so failure isn't an option.

:cool:

nearing
23rd May 2011, 02:26
Don't even COUNTENANCE failure ! You've got this far, you've already achieved things which are much harder, so failure isn't an option.

Boy, you are right about that, mariposafe.

What is this word, failure? No comprende! Thank you!

Mandala
23rd May 2011, 03:08
Nearing, my dear one, you shall do fine. I truly send you love and the lantern light of wisdom my friend. Peace and love, Mandala

nearing
23rd May 2011, 03:10
Nearing, my dear one, you shall do fine. I truly send you love and the lantern light of wisdom my friend. Peace and love, Mandala

Mandala, your words are so kind and soothing. Thank you very much.

truthseekerdan
23rd May 2011, 04:10
I wish you all the best and hope all your dreams come true. My blessings ~ Dan

http://www.2mfm.org/pictures/data/media/65/wish_you_all_all_the_best_2.jpg

nearing
23rd May 2011, 04:16
Thank you very much, Dan. All this support means a great deal to me.

Nani
23rd May 2011, 04:39
Nearing dear, as Gregg Braden says the you speak to the universe in with your emotion, not words, so be sure in these weeks to go until your exam, you have the CERTAINTY IN YOUR HEART that this is for you. I will be with you with my emotion all this time.
By the way my husband is a surgeon and I am a dentist.

Referee
23rd May 2011, 04:44
Nearing Best of luck with your medical boards. I know you will do well :cool:

learninglight
23rd May 2011, 06:55
Positive thinking being sent your way....YOU WILL PASS....YOU WILL PASS

Much love Nearing go get em!!!:cool:

ViralSpiral
23rd May 2011, 06:59
Good luck, doc!

Tony
23rd May 2011, 09:18
Do you know about mind maps?
You thread a link drawing together on a topic.
All you have to do then is remember the shape, and then you can remember the thread.

Clear your mind and it's all there, waiting.

Tony

scooterdubz
23rd May 2011, 09:26
i've got a feeling that you've already got this one in the bag, but good luck to you nonetheless! :biggrin:

butcherman
23rd May 2011, 09:39
love and light for the 3rd your already their with our crew !!!

Butcherman

nearing
23rd May 2011, 17:20
Nearing dear, as Gregg Braden says the you speak to the universe in with your emotion, not words, so be sure in these weeks to go until your exam, you have the CERTAINTY IN YOUR HEART that this is for you. I will be with you with my emotion all this time.
By the way my husband is a surgeon and I am a dentist.

Thank you, Nani. I can tell you that traditional (big pharma) medicine isn't for me, but luckily I already have a job waiting for me with a Holistic Cardiologist. He is a very unusual, cutting edge man, and I am very excited to have the chance to be able to help people at his side.

The exam is a hoop I must jump through to be able to do the work.;)

=[Post Update]=

Nearing Best of luck with your medical boards. I know you will do well :cool:

Thank you, Referee! With this crowd behind me, I am sure of it!

=[Post Update]=

Positive thinking being sent your way....YOU WILL PASS....YOU WILL PASS

Much love Nearing go get em!!!:cool:

Heehee! I am going to get em! Thanks, learninglight!

=[Post Update]=

Good luck, doc!

Thank you, VS! I am not a doc, I just play one in real life! A favorite saying of PAs. Hahahaa.

=[Post Update]=

Do you know about mind maps?
You thread a link drawing together on a topic.
All you have to do then is remember the shape, and then you can remember the thread.

Clear your mind and it's all there, waiting.

Tony

Ooh, that sounds interesting, Tony. So is it a visual exercise? Can you expound a little more?

Thank you!

=[Post Update]=

i've got a feeling that you've already got this one in the bag, but good luck to you nonetheless! :biggrin:

I have the feeling you are right, scooterdubz. Not so much because I know all the answers explicitly, but because it is my destiny to pass and get on with the real work.

I thank you for the support!

=[Post Update]=

love and light for the 3rd your already their with our crew !!!

Butcherman

No kidding, Butcherman! Just look at all of these loving souls giving me this boost. I feel higher than a kite with support and love. This response is more than I imagined and I am so very grateful!

Tony
23rd May 2011, 17:22
Dear Nearing,
I've just checked on google and there are some fine examples.
You'll need some coloured pencil!!!

Good luck
Tony

crosby
23rd May 2011, 17:29
many positive vibes too you nearing. you will ace this exam. good mojo is coming.
warmest, corson

nearing
23rd May 2011, 17:42
Dear Nearing,
I've just checked on google and there are some fine examples.
You'll need some coloured pencil!!!

Good luck
Tony

Did use use keywords: mind maps?

=[Post Update]=

many positive vibes too you nearing. you will ace this exam. good mojo is coming.
warmest, corson

Thanks for the yummy mojo, corson!

nearing
23rd May 2011, 17:47
I see them, Tony. They are beautiful and certainly would help me as I love to color and draw. Only problem is that I should have used them as a tool months ago. I don't think I have the time now to draw out many. I may just use them for graphing out some hard to remember things like acid/bade disorders, though.

Thanks for the tip!

butcherman
6th June 2011, 13:14
so how did you get n ?

Butcherman

nearing
6th June 2011, 17:49
so how did you get n ?

Butcherman

Thank you for asking!

I JUST got my results an hour ago. I passed with flying colors! About 90%!!!

ulli
6th June 2011, 17:51
so how did you get n ?

Butcherman

Thank you for asking!

I JUST got my results an hour ago. I passed with flying colors! About 90%!!!

WOW! that's GRRREAT!
Well done!!
I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations, Nearing.

nearing
6th June 2011, 18:05
Thank you, ulli!

I can't tell you how relieved I am! I won't have to do this again for 6 yrs. Yeay!

Now, I can find a holistic doc to hire me in CR...Lol

yiolas
6th June 2011, 18:12
Congratulations Nearing ! A wonderful accomplishment for a wonderful person !

nearing
6th June 2011, 18:16
Congratulations Nearing ! A wonderful accomplishment for a wonderful person !

Aw, I feel loved!

Thank you, yiolas!

seko
6th June 2011, 23:57
good for you nearing, happy days for you know!! Make sure you enjoy what you do!

nearing
7th June 2011, 23:44
For my friends:

NL1Nu3qZLdg

I took the exam on Friday and got the results Monday morning - Passed with a 90%!!!!!!

You all rock!

butcherman
8th June 2011, 11:28
wicked new you could do it avalonan power of the universe

butcherman

nearing
9th June 2011, 17:16
avalonan power of the universe

Indeed! How could I gone wrong?