PDA

View Full Version : A new timeline: everyone paid to do spiritual work, meditation and teaching

raymond
23rd May 2011, 03:38
After watching the awe-inspiring Inelia interview a few days, I got inspired to post this timeline.

As you all know, the system had been set up to prevent Man from looking inside himself on a regular basis. The need to find the money to eat has caused man to focus his time and attention on external jobs and temptations like entertainment, parties, food, sexual partners have caused Man to look further away from himself than before.

This is why robotics, free energy and other wondeful technology had been suppressed. Also the financial system has been set up so that the majority of Earth's money belong to only a few people on earth and the rest are surviving on crumbs. If Man doesn't find the need to work or for sex and other entertainment and start looking himself everyday, then the global elite is gonna have one hell of a big problem.

Since we can change timelines, I am now going to envision this new timeline from now on.

raymond
23rd May 2011, 03:47
In this new timeline, free energy technologies, robotic technologies as well as other out of this world technologies have been released including teleportation devices and even personal spaceships. Because the advances in technologies are so huge, Man doesn't find the need to work for a living anymore. Man will have plenty of time everyday for leisure and meditation.

The financial structure will be redesigned in such a way that no one will ever own a majority of the earth's resources again. A financial cap will be placed on the amount of savings each person or entity can possess.. say 10-100 million USD each. A property cap will be placed on the amount of properties and land each person and each corportation can possess say one property per person or per company. Right after 2012, I expect to see the secret ruling elite being forced to release funds to every single human on earth so that they have at least 10 million dollars USD or Euros each.

Also, future technologies depend on Man using his consciousness to operate and this will force Man to evolve his consciousness faster and better. Maybe the system is setup in such a way that for every hour Man spend meditating on Love and other spiritual work, he will be paid. The idea is to persuade Man to mediate everyday for 6-12 hours.

Teachers like Bill and Inelia are also paid by the government/system to teach humanity how to evolve itself further plus do all these other energetic works.

As you all know, the root causes of disasters are all spiritual. If every Man on earth can meditate for 6-12 hours everyday and get PAID to do such stuff, I tell you.. I wouldn't be surprised if the Whole Earth becomes Energy Light Beings in less than a decade..

This should be the new timeline which everyone should focus on instead of just a timeline without wars, quakes or other disasters..

truthseekerdan
23rd May 2011, 04:01
For your timeline to actually happen meditation is not the real key, but a change in consciousness to Unconditional Love... :nod:

raymond
23rd May 2011, 04:45
unconditional love and passion for this timeline will be needed but an even more important ingredient in making this timeline comes true will be "INTENTION"..

and this can only be achieved by sheer meditation on the intention to create such a timeline.. check out Inelia's Interview..

Nortreb
23rd May 2011, 06:13
Hello and Peace to you, raymond!

From my view, the title of this post seems to be "Off Base". It is a very profound statement that they are paid by the government to teach others.

Are you attempting to stir the Pot?

OnyxKnight
23rd May 2011, 06:36
For your timeline to actually happen meditation is not the real key, but a change in consciousness to Unconditional Love... :nod:

Add intent on physical participation in creating that future for all too.

We can't sit by the tree and wish for all this to happen, solely meditating or changing our way of thinking or way of acting out our conscious self. Action is always needed.

ThePythonicCow
23rd May 2011, 06:39
From my view, the title of this post seems to be "Off Base". It is a very profound statement that they are paid by the government to teach others.
Hmm ... I agree. I am changing the title of this thread from "Timeline - Bill.Inelia get paid by government to teach & others get paid to meditate" to "A new timeline in which spiritual teaching and meditating are rewarded"

DeDukshyn
23rd May 2011, 06:42

If there was a double thanks button, it still woudn't be good enough for this post .... this is the ultimate truth.

raymond
23rd May 2011, 07:16
Hello and Peace to you, raymond!

Are you attempting to stir the Pot?

In the future timeline I envisioned,

Everybody will be paid by the government or the banks or companies or whoever to meditate and do spiritual/astral energetic work and spread spiritual teachings..

A more appropriate title would be..

"A new timeline where every person is being paid to meditate, do spiritual/astral energetic work and spread spiritual teachings"

scooterdubz
23rd May 2011, 08:05
i think a timeline without money would be pretty nice. but i appreciate your idea. if there is anything of real value in this world it definitely comes from within. i can't describe how rich i felt the first time i experienced some divine love through meditation. i literally felt like i had a wealth of some sort that needed to be given away to those who needed it. it was incredible. perhaps "being paid to meditate" means something altogether different if we're speaking of a world without money. i hope this is on topic, i'm still trying to get the hang of posting here. :mullet:

uncleroach
23rd May 2011, 08:15
"A new timeline where every person is being paid to meditate, do spiritual/astral energetic work and spread spiritual teachings"

Why would you need to be paid for this. Isn't this work in it self a self-rewarding proces. And also if it is paid it loses it's value - if you are doing it only because you are paid for. In this times it is almost imposibile not to pay for someone to teach you spiritual teachings whatever it may be. Mostly because it haven't been gaind for free, and rooms or places where it is thought also have to be mentained or rented. But I do think that if you have paid for gaining knowlage you have right to charge some money for spreding it on, but if you gaind it for free you have no right to charge for it.

truthseekerdan
23rd May 2011, 13:17
i think a timeline without money would be pretty nice. but i appreciate your idea. if there is anything of real value in this world it definitely comes from within. i can't describe how rich i felt the first time i experienced some divine love through meditation. i literally felt like i had a wealth of some sort that needed to be given away to those who needed it. it was incredible. perhaps "being paid to meditate" means something altogether different if we're speaking of a world without money. i hope this is on topic, i'm still trying to get the hang of posting here. :mullet:

I totally agree with you, money usually have negative energy attached because they're used to buy material things and not spiritual knowledge...

ceetee9
23rd May 2011, 14:18
In this new timeline, free energy technologies, robotic technologies as well as other out of this world technologies have been released including teleportation devices and even personal spaceships. Because the advances in technologies are so huge, Man doesn't find the need to work for a living anymore. Man will have plenty of time everyday for leisure and meditation.

The financial structure will be redesigned in such a way that no one will ever own a majority of the earth's resources again. A financial cap will be placed on the amount of savings each person or entity can possess.. say 10-100 million USD each. A property cap will be placed on the amount of properties and land each person and each corportation can possess say one property per person or per company. Right after 2012, I expect to see the secret ruling elite being forced to release funds to every single human on earth so that they have at least 10 million dollars USD or Euros each.

Also, future technologies depend on Man using his consciousness to operate and this will force Man to evolve his consciousness faster and better. Maybe the system is setup in such a way that for every hour Man spend meditating on Love and other spiritual work, he will be paid. The idea is to persuade Man to mediate everyday for 6-12 hours.

Teachers like Bill and Inelia are also paid by the government/system to teach humanity how to evolve itself further plus do all these other energetic works.

As you all know, the root causes of disasters are all spiritual. If every Man on earth can meditate for 6-12 hours everyday and get PAID to do such stuff, I tell you.. I wouldn't be surprised if the Whole Earth becomes Energy Light Beings in less than a decade..

This should be the new timeline which everyone should focus on instead of just a timeline without wars, quakes or other disasters..

No disrespect Raymond, but I couldn't disagree more with you. First, I don't know where you get the notion that "the root causes of disasters are all spiritual" or that we all know this to be true. The root causes of most, if not all, of the troubles in this world are the love of money, power and control and these three things are diametrically opposed to true spirituality. Putting a "cap" on how much money any one can possess just ensures that the clever corrupt, power and control hungry, people will find new and innovative ways to circumvent the restriction.

If we believe focusing our intentions on a new timeline can manifest what we all want (i.e., love, peace, harmony, and happiness) then I suggest we focus our intentions on a world where there is no need for money, there are no people who have power and control over us, and there are no more wars, fighting and killing. A world where we all work together to provide the necessities of life for each other, where people are guided (but not forced) to do what they are best at doing, where everyone has plenty of time for family and friends, pursuing other interests and to grow spiritually, where truth guides us all and lies, deceit, and suppression benefits no one, and where love, peace and harmony are the ways of life and hate, killing and divisiveness are the ways of the past.

If we do these things, we will have free energy, plenty of clean food, water, air and soil, no more wars or divisiveness and we can focus our energies on improving life in myriad ways and exploring the inner and outer spaces. In short, we will have created the world I believe we all long for—at least, all of us who have no need or desire for power and control over others or gluttonous wealth.

raymond
23rd May 2011, 14:37

I totally agree with you, money usually have negative energy attached because they're used to buy material things and not spiritual knowledge...

The idea is to offer every type of incentives out there, including financial incentives, for every person on the planet to meditate, do spiritual/energetic/astral cleansing and spiritual teaching.

Money is a form of blessing by the Creator .. it usuallly has positive energies but just like any other tool, money can be used for negative purposes as well..

Every object on the face of this planet is spiritual.. the rock is spiritual, the chair, the plant, the bed is spiritual, the books are spiritual, our bodies, our senses are spiritual..

There are spiritual factors behind the physical materialization of physical objects as well as spiritual factors behind the physiological and psychological make-up of every person on this planet.

As long as this system is being run on money, then I say we reward every meditator and spiritual worker out there with financial rewards for their time and effort.

This system of giving financial rewards to meditators and spiritual workers already exist in private business dealings. There are plenty of psychics who charge for their services for eg.

What I propose however, is for the government and large MNCs to pay these psychics, meditators and spiritual workers so that people will be tempted to go into spirituality and spiritual work.

Also, there must be NO CONDITIONS slapped on spiritual workers by the government and large MNCs. There must be no duress on these spiritual workers to specifically benefit any one particular individual or party.

These spiritual workers must use the energy of their meditations and prayers for the good of ALL mankind and they must never be biased.

raymond
23rd May 2011, 14:44

No disrespect Raymond, but I couldn't disagree more with you. First, I don't know where you get the notion that "the root causes of disasters are all spiritual" or that we all know this to be true. The root causes of most, if not all, of the troubles in this world are the love of money, power and control and these three things are diametrically opposed to true spirituality. Putting a "cap" on how much money any one can possess just ensures that the clever corrupt, power and control hungry, people will find new and innovative ways to circumvent the restriction.

If we believe focusing our intentions on a new timeline can manifest what we all want (i.e., love, peace, harmony, and happiness) then I suggest we focus our intentions on a world where there is no need for money, there are no people who have power and control over us, and there are no more wars, fighting and killing. A world where we all work together to provide the necessities of life for each other, where people are guided (but not forced) to do what they are best at doing, where everyone has plenty of time for family and friends, pursuing other interests and to grow spiritually, where truth guides us all and lies, deceit, and suppression benefits no one, and where love, peace and harmony are the ways of life and hate, killing and divisiveness are the ways of the past.

If we do these things, we will have free energy, plenty of clean food, water, air and soil, no more wars or divisiveness and we can focus our energies on improving life in myriad ways and exploring the inner and outer spaces. In short, we will have created the world I believe we all long for—at least, all of us who have no need or desire for power and control over others or gluttonous wealth.

I would love a system with no money too and without any controlling elite.

There will be no wars and free energy, plenty of clean food, water, air and soil abound.

My timeline is only meant to be a stop-gap.. a half-way station to your timeline.

If the whole world can turn into a situation where your scenario exists by 2012, then consider my thread to be a waste of time.

But who knows.. maybe there isn't a need for a half-way station afterall..

Maybe by 2012, there will be machines which can produce every type of consumable product for free.. There are already prototypes of such machines lying around..

But then the question would be.. with all the needs provided for Man.. and Man has 24 hours a day to pursue leisure, spirituality and other interests of his choice without the need to work for someone else again..

Then how do you tempt Man to spend his time on Meditation and Spiritual Work?

The majority of the world's population is too lazy to do meditation and spiritual work because it can be harder than work in the mundane world.

I appreciate your opinions..

raymond
23rd May 2011, 14:51
I suspect the Creator and the Universe put this system of financial and physical slavery into place on planet Earth because Man would be forced to escape this prison planet through meditation and spiritual work.

If we were to remove this system of slavery, we must also appease the Creator and the Universe by creating a system whereby Man would be tempted or forced to do meditation everyday. Otherwise he would be penalized in one way or another.

One method, as many of you are experiencing right now, is to introduce other-dimensional techno-wizardry devices whereby Man has to use his consciousness to interact with such technology. So if your consciousness is so low that you can't interact with such spiritual devices, then you might be the laughing stock of your friends and that would create pressure on you to increase your consciousness.

One example of ultra-dimensional spiritual technological devices is the stargate. Another example is a type of energetic PDA where the whole device is energy-based and only a person with 4 dimensional consciousness will be able to operate it.

I have seen more than one person using this energetic spiritual technological PDA in the past 12 months. ;)

Fred Steeves
23rd May 2011, 15:06
What I propose however, is for the government and large MNCs to pay these psychics, meditators and spiritual workers so that people will be tempted to go into spirituality and spiritual work.

What government? In my future timeline, government (and money) have been abandonned as useless to the dust bin of a very sad part of our history.

Cheers,
Fred S.

truthseekerdan
23rd May 2011, 16:47
I would love a system with no money too and without any controlling elite.

There will be no wars and free energy, plenty of clean food, water, air and soil abound.

Then please Raymond, focus on this "type of timeline". Thank you! :love:

Namaste ~ Dan

TimelessDimensions
23rd May 2011, 17:05
After watching the awe-inspiring Inelia interview a few days, I got inspired to post this timeline.

As you all know, the system had been set up to prevent Man from looking inside himself on a regular basis. The need to find the money to eat has caused man to focus his time and attention on external jobs and temptations like entertainment, parties, food, sexual partners have caused Man to look further away from himself than before.

This is why robotics, free energy and other wondeful technology had been suppressed. Also the financial system has been set up so that the majority of Earth's money belong to only a few people on earth and the rest are surviving on crumbs. If Man doesn't find the need to work or for sex and other entertainment and start looking himself everyday, then the global elite is gonna have one hell of a big problem.

Since we can change timelines, I am now going to envision this new timeline from now on.

I have found a few ways out of the "box", it will be more and more harmonious for some, more and more "hellish" for others.. All is as it should be, enjoy :)

kriya
23rd May 2011, 17:24
According to the ancient masters of India meditation is the highest form of action and there is no reason why you can't meditate at least twice a day. You can do this with a full time job too, if you don't waste too much time on TV, internet, reading etc...

I would like to add that progress on the spiritual path via mediation comes slow but sure. People give up mediation because of our need for instant gratification. If you are sincere though and really want to connect with "source", higher self or what ever else you wish to call it, you will and peace and joy can manifest very quickly. However, bilocation and telepathy may take a life time;)
Love,

PS Don't wait for the world to change. Meditate now and change your own life and then you will have done your part in changing the world!

Herbert
23rd May 2011, 17:47
How one meditates depends on what feels right to the individual. For me, my work is a meditation becasue I am passionate about working in nature. I hold in my heart a vision of a world where everyone is passionate about their work. Joyful energy flows everywhere. In that sense, meditation is a way of conecting to all of life. It is a warming and constant way of being open and blessed.

I remember when I was about 5 years old. My mother would pack a lunch and send me, with my little sister's hand in mine, down the fenced cow path to a valley where there stood a large and very old ironwood tree. We would crawl under the fence into the field where our Dad was sewing grain with two large work horses named Mag and Bell. Mag was a dappled grey percheron. Bell was a blue Belgian. Although I always thought she was more purple than blue.

Under that ironwood tree were two big round granite rocks next to eachother. We would sit with our backs against those two rocks under the shade of that tree and watch the horses and my father walking up and down the field, with the dust rising behind them. There was no mystery to us that life should be connected in all things. The rocks, the trees, the horses were our friends. So too were the warm earth and the gentle sun. In those days, sounds came in whispers and love was everywhere.

I am taken back there even now - as I remember.

ceetee9
23rd May 2011, 17:49
My timeline is only meant to be a stop-gap.. a half-way station to your timeline.

If the whole world can turn into a situation where your scenario exists by 2012, then consider my thread to be a waste of time.

I certainly didn't mean to imply your idea is a waste of time and perhaps I'm too idealistic and/or unrealistic with my suggestion. However, I'm sure we've all experienced systems that, once in place, take an act of GOD to change or replace. So I prefer to aim for the ultimate system first. We might not get there, but I think we'll be a lot further down the road toward what we desire if we aim high.

But then the question would be.. with all the needs provided for Man.. and Man has 24 hours a day to pursue leisure, spirituality and other interests of his choice without the need to work for someone else again..

Then how do you tempt Man to spend his time on Meditation and Spiritual Work?
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you sound like you're coming from a religious background. I see no need to "tempt" Man with anything. I believe we are all spiritual beings (not necessarily religious--the two terms are not equivalent) and, as such, have an innate need and desire to find our way back to the Creator (whatever you call the Creator)--at the very least, we all desire to seek truth, knowledge, wisdom and love (which is synonymous in my mind). Therefore, there is no need to "tempt" or coerce Man.

The majority of the world's population is too lazy to do meditation and spiritual work because it can be harder than work in the mundane world.
I have to disagree with this statement as well. Without question there are many people who are lazy and who may have little or no desire to do much of anything, but the vast majority of people are good, hard-working and caring people. If the pressures of having to fight just to keep a roof over you and your family's head and food on the table were alleviated, I believe even the lazy would find something of interest and useful to do with their life. There are many paths to the Creator. I wouldn't limit them to meditation and whatever you mean by "spiritual work."

I suspect the Creator and the Universe put this system of financial and physical slavery into place on planet Earth because Man would be forced to escape this prison planet through meditation and spiritual work.

If we were to remove this system of slavery, we must also appease the Creator and the Universe by creating a system whereby Man would be tempted or forced to do meditation everyday. Otherwise he would be penalized in one way or another.

Again, I have to disagree with you. The Creator (or Universe) didn't create the financial and physical state of slavery. Man did. Perhaps the Creator allows these things so that we may learn from our mistakes, but the Creator didn't create them. And, judging from the way the world is today, I'd say we aren't learning very much from these oppressive and unfair systems.

If we eliminate all the negative and restrictive systems that are designed to benefit the few at the expense of the many, we can focus all of the energy we use fighting these systems, as well as all the energy the powers-that-be waste keeping these systems firmly in place, on the creation of technologies that we can't even begin to imagine right now. The world we could create by working together would dwarf the world we currently have.

OnyxKnight
23rd May 2011, 18:56
Anarchy-based society runs in three timelines, one poking the present one. I doubt there will be government the way we know it for too long, Raymond.

hohoemi
23rd May 2011, 20:02
Anarchy-based society runs in three timelines, one poking the present one. I doubt there will be government the way we know it for too long, Raymond.

would you mind expanding on what you know about how that works & what it's like? (anarchy-BASED society sound different than simply having no kind of legislative/judicative/executive bodies)

raymond
24th May 2011, 08:41

would you mind expanding on what you know about how that works & what it's like? (anarchy-BASED society sound different than simply having no kind of legislative/judicative/executive bodies)

yes i am curious too :cool:

stdante
24th May 2011, 10:04
the reward for spiritual work shoud be non materialist

in an ideal timeline there is no money, everyone does his part naturaly :cool:

Jendayi
24th May 2011, 10:22
money is one of the things i can't take into the afterlife... so why worry about accumulating any?
i can only take my experience with me.... which is priceless..