PDA

View Full Version : changing eye color

ketturah
23rd May 2011, 19:40
My 10 year old's eyes changed from blue to gray. Anyone else experiencing eye color change? My older child also changed from blue to green at 6, and now his are grey too.

christian
23rd May 2011, 20:04
A good friend of mine, who I like to compare to a fairy, she's human like you and me though, changes her eyecolor depending on her mood or so between green, brown, grey and whatnot. Not superfast but clearly recognizable.

I guess you find endless stories about this on google.

mondaze
23rd May 2011, 20:06
both myself and other half have eyes that shift colours with mood... from green, brown, yellow, blue

Moonwish
23rd May 2011, 20:15
My 10 year old's eyes changed from blue to gray. Anyone else experiencing eye color change? My older child also changed from blue to green at 6, and now his are grey too.

I also have blue / gray movement, and have heard this from many people all of my life (I'm about 46 now) so the reports have been through generations of friends et al.

For me, it seems to be linked to mood. Anger = gray for me. But it could mean something different for your children--they may reflect a bigger change.

The woman who raised me used to call me "Miss Blue" because my eyes contrasted so much. My husband today is more careful when he notices that my eyes are "turning steely gray" or some such thing. I thought it might have been avoidance. Perhaps I'm wrong and there is something to it.

Arpheus
23rd May 2011, 21:01
I have green eyes but they change from green to hazel and sometimes a mix of both depending on my emotional state,i have no clue what kinda chemical reaction in the human body causes this to happen,its interesting indeed but nothing to be alarmed of IMHO hehe .

Bridey
23rd May 2011, 21:08
I had blue eyes till I was three, they changed to hazel. They still are a little hazel but they have turned more like an amber colour now. That change seemed to happen after children. My daughter had blue eyes till age three and are now hazel. I assume she will go through the same changes I have.

I heard that changing eye colour has to do with liver function and toxins in the body. I forget where I read that. I wouldn't worry about it though. For me, my liver seems to be just fine and I'm very healthy ( never get sick) sort of person. If I find anything on it, I will post.

Ammit
23rd May 2011, 21:24
My eyes change from hazel to dark brown, dependant on my mood, I have heard it is the amount of blood that flows through the eyes and is nothing sinister.

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd May 2011, 21:33
Interesting,
This article explains it pretty well.
The eyes are not actually changing colour its the way pigments absorb and reflect light in certain ways.
The only time eyes actually change colour is in infants when Sunlight activates pigmentation in the eyes.
Check it out, see what you think.

http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4967659_can-eye-color-change-mood.html

Bridey
23rd May 2011, 21:36
Traditionally, iris color was felt to be stable throughout adulthood. However, iris color may change in response to disease. For example, there is a gradual unilateral (one-sided) loss of pigmentation in Horner's syndrome and in Fuchs' heterochromic iridocyclitis. There is also evidence for pigment loss in the iris as a result of aging, and changes in iris color may also occur spontaneously in normal people after adolescence. In addition, some commonly used drugs such as latanoprost (which lowers intraocular pressure) have caused hyperpigmentation in some irises.

I found this from an article on the web....

CorLian
24th May 2011, 01:37
I have found that my girl friends eyes change color with her mood, I have been told mine go black or very dark when I am angry. A few friends and I were having a discussion once, and one was upsetting me deeply (he was trying to force me to belive in what he was saying). Friend #1 quietly got up and left the table, politly exsusing himself and going to talk to other people. Friend #2 got the full force of my anger and frustration at his force feeding of me his opinion. Friend #2 asked Friend #1 why he left, his response surprised me... "Her eyes turned black, it was a good time to leave." I asked him later about it and he said it was creepy and unerving. :(

Normalguy31
24th May 2011, 01:50

I also have blue / gray movement, and have heard this from many people all of my life (I'm about 46 now) so the reports have been through generations of friends et al.

For me, it seems to be linked to mood. Anger = gray for me. But it could mean something different for your children--they may reflect a bigger change.

The woman who raised me used to call me "Miss Blue" because my eyes contrasted so much. My husband today is more careful when he notices that my eyes are "turning steely gray" or some such thing. I thought it might have been avoidance. Perhaps I'm wrong and there is something to it.

I have a change from green to gray also that comes with anger, as well as a lady friend of mine. Hers go from blue to gray though.

My eyes also change from green, blue, hazel, and gray. The only mood I have linked a color to is grey to anger though

GCS1103
24th May 2011, 01:55
My eyes are hazel, but change noticably to green if I am talking about something I am excited about. That's how my friends can tell when I am really interested in what they are saying. (It is not a good thing if you are playing Blackjack at a table and have a good hand)

ketturah
24th May 2011, 02:08
Is there anybody whose kid's eyes have changed color permanmently past the age of 3? After I posted this, I called my friend and told her my daughter's eyes had changed from blue to gray, her 14 year old daughter was listening and asked why we were talking about eye color, and then she said her eyes "look grey", her mother had always considered her blue eyes.

Decibellistics
24th May 2011, 02:37
That happens, Mine were light blue as a small small child, but now they are more greyish blue, and tend to change colors depending on the day or mood, to a regular blue, back to the grey blue, and even a greenish blue. Dunno what causes it or if it's just a lighting effect. Not saying your kids are dogs LOL but this happens to dogs too where they may have blue eyes as a pup and they change to brown.

ketturah
10th June 2011, 01:58
Re: Gray eyes. What I was really trying to communicate was these kids eyes have permentally changed to gray not related to mood. And since then I have been looking at alot of peoples eye color and I am finding alot of gray eyes, which is supposedly rare. I researched and found that it might be related to being indigo, and eye color ofcourse is from Dna, I am have a feeling that some sort of Dna change is happening with children. I don't know what is causing it, vaccines? the sun? I have not idea.
So what I am asking anybody have a permenant eye color change past the age of 10, but especially young people?

Meadowlark
10th June 2011, 19:28
Changing eye color was a theme in the recent X-Men movie, and potentially a sign of special powers.

I used to not pay that much attention to what was in movies, but I now know that the PTB who are aware of a lot of secrets put a lot of message in them. So when I see this in X-Men it makes me take notice.

ketturah
10th June 2011, 21:46
Changing eye color was a theme in the recent X-Men movie, and potentially a sign of special powers.

I used to not pay that much attention to what was in movies, but I now know that the PTB who are aware of a lot of secrets put a lot of message in them. So when I see this in X-Men it makes me take notice.

Thank you for responding, I do not keep up on any action movies. I know what you mean about PTB disclosing information through tv and movies....I am afraid to give too much more info about my kids. I really wonder if some sort of DNA change is happening to the young generation because eye color is caused by genetics, and I am seeing lots of gray eyed young adults and kids...just my observation...even some of the nickelodeon/disney stars have gray eyes now but used to have green or blue when they were young, and they are obviously what would be considered "indigo".

MorgaineFallen
10th June 2011, 22:09
Hello,
My eyes were brown until about 16-17 yrs,and they turned blue/green . Dont know if they re finished changing. :)
My fathers eyes went from deep brown to the yellow that they are now.

DeMeeee
10th June 2011, 23:49
Eye Color Changes…

It seems to be linked to toxins in our bodies and environment. People who are in the “Living / Raw food Movement” have had their eyes dramatically change to a brilliant blue again; even dark brown went to lighter hazel to green after they’ve been eating cleaner for a year or more depending. This makes sense why young children have beautiful clear eyes and a more brilliant color to them.

I've experimented with Live Foods and Detox, and my eyes have started shifting…
I have grey, once blue, so I feel this is very much a part of it.
I plan to be “blue” again.
:)

ketturah
11th June 2011, 00:34
Eye Color Changes…

It seems to be linked to toxins in our bodies and environment. People who are in the “Living / Raw food Movement” have had their eyes dramatically change to a brilliant blue again; even dark brown went to lighter hazel to green after they’ve been eating cleaner for a year or more depending. This makes sense why young children have beautiful clear eyes and a more brilliant color to them.

I looked up "living/raw food movement"....we have been organic for about three years, my daughter and I have also been gluten free...She has many food allergies including severe peanut which I believe was caused from vaccinations. I might try the detox on myself 1st. I don't think they are taking in more toxins now than before 3 years ago. Thanks for the info.

PixieDust
11th June 2011, 03:11
I have the second definition of hazel. the green blue hazel (not the light brown) with the yellowish ring around the pupils. My eyes shift all the time either mood or weather. often weather changes my mood though haha. when i'm happy they go really green when im upset or angry they get muddy gray/green. they really only turn more blue when its raining. if im focusing my energy the yellow ring expands. My girls have bright blue penetrating eyes, only gotten lighter since birth (almost two now). one has a vague star shape around her pupil, kinda cool.

Meadowlark
11th June 2011, 03:25

Thank you for responding, I do not keep up on any action movies. I know what you mean about PTB disclosing information through tv and movies....I am afraid to give too much more info about my kids. I really wonder if some sort of DNA change is happening to the young generation because eye color is caused by genetics, and I am seeing lots of gray eyed young adults and kids...just my observation...even some of the nickelodeon/disney stars have gray eyes now but used to have green or blue when they were young, and they are obviously what would be considered "indigo".

That's a really interesting observation about the Disney stars and the younger generation changing to grey eyes. I'll have to pay closer attention.

A big theme of the movie X-Men was that they eye color changes were from mutation, and supposedly the super powers they possessed were from mutation too.

The reason I bring up the movie is it seemed to have such a strong message of preparing people for a new breed of humans, and that seems very similar to what we're hearing in the UFO community about hybrids and even some of the MKUltra whistleblowers on Project Camelot like Duncan O'Finioan and Aaron McCollum.

ketturah
11th June 2011, 04:21

That's a really interesting observation about the Disney stars and the younger generation changing to grey eyes. I'll have to pay closer attention.

A big theme of the movie X-Men was that they eye color changes were from mutation, and supposedly the super powers they possessed were from mutation too.

The reason I bring up the movie is it seemed to have such a strong message of preparing people for a new breed of humans, and that seems very similar to what we're hearing in the UFO community about hybrids and even some of the MKUltra whistleblowers on Project Camelot like Duncan O'Finioan and Aaron McCollum.

Miley is who I was mainly thinking of. But also Katy Perry and possibly Taylor Swift, although my daughter says her eyes are blue(they might be contacts) I look at the childhood pictures.
Also as I researched gray eyes, I came across a children's book called The Girl With the Silver Eyes....that is about a girl with special powers, I am going get it and read it with my daughter. It has good reviews.

Wings
11th June 2011, 04:42
Eye Color Changes…

This is true .... I've studied iridology. Your eyes do reflect your health.

Technically there are only blue and brown eyes .... variations of these colours are caused by 'clouding' - either white or yellow - which is a result of toxicity in the body such as increased acidity (caused by stress, anger, bad diet etc). To see this clearly you need a proper light.

ketturah
11th June 2011, 04:59
Eye Color Changes…

This is true .... I've studied iridology. Your eyes do reflect your health.

Technically there are only blue and brown eyes .... variations of these colours are caused by 'clouding' - either white or yellow - which is a result of toxicity in the body such as increased acidity (caused by stress, anger, bad diet etc). To see this clearly you need a proper light.

Re: iridology, I would like to know what the pattern in the iris means?

Wings
11th June 2011, 08:14
There are many patterns in the iris. Can you be more specific?

shadowstalker
11th June 2011, 08:23
Everyone in my family can change eye color, it just happens. mainly when we first wake up or whenever there is a frequency change/presents around us.

ketturah
11th June 2011, 08:39
Everyone in my family can change eye color, it just happens. mainly when we first wake up or whenever there is a frequency change/presents around us.

Are you an "indigo"?

ketturah
11th June 2011, 09:25
There are many patterns in the iris. Can you be more specific?

Thanks Wings, you lead me in the right direction, I did further research on this topic and it was right on!

Wings
11th June 2011, 10:28
No problem!

shadowstalker
12th June 2011, 20:27

Are you an "indigo"?
No, more like a wayshower or lightworker, many folks have called me that.
My son is an indigo.
My daughter is a tween I guess.
My folks can do it to, course my folks are much higher on the ladder...so.
Must be in the spiritual blood as it where.
My nieces, nephews, cousins as well.

Sniffity
13th June 2011, 10:31
My eyes seem to change with weather, from blue to gree. Although we have never worked out if it is just the lighting or not x

ketturah
30th November 2011, 15:59
I took my son to the eye doctor a few days ago, at the end of the exam I asked him what color eyes he thought my son's eyes were. He used his equipment to look. He said green, blue, hazel, and grey.

SaiphStar
1st December 2011, 08:01
I have a similar change to Sniffity. I'm in my mid 30s and this has happened ever since I was a small child. My eyes are blue in the summer and will then go green in the winter. I just thought it was down to seasonal variations in the weather and climate. Although I am usually much happier emotionally during the summer.

Ernie Nemeth
1st December 2011, 08:44
My girlfriend's eyes change color depending on her mood - no trick of the light either.
Deep blue: normal
Gray: upset, pissed off, in pain
yellowish-green (my favorite): frisky, playful, sneaky

She can't getaway with nothing, poor girl.

Cjay
1st December 2011, 08:55
A few people have mentioned their eye colours change depending on mood. I think it is far more likely that the mood changes are a result of the same biochemical changes that cause the eye colours to change.

Seikou-Kishi
1st December 2011, 09:15
A few people have mentioned their eye colours change depending on mood. I think it is far more likely that the mood changes are a result of the same biochemical changes that cause the eye colours to change.

That implies (as mainstream science would have us believe) that emotions, etc., are the product of biochemistry. Is it not more logical to assume, if we accept the supremacy of the spirit over the body, that these biochemical changes are a result of a change of feeling and not the cause?

Cjay
1st December 2011, 10:13

That implies (as mainstream science would have us believe) that emotions, etc., are the product of biochemistry. Is it not more logical to assume, if we accept the supremacy of the spirit over the body, that these biochemical changes are a result of a change of feeling and not the cause?

Agreed. I have no doubt that emotions and biochemistry affect each other and we can change both (and hence eye colour) with the power of thought.

Apologies, sometimes I am a bit hasty with replies due to trying to do too many things at once.