PDA

View Full Version : CONSENSUS What do you believe is the most important info to know?

The Mad spirtualist
24th May 2011, 01:46
I was thinking with so much information out there to take in, what do you think is the most important and why? I ask this because there is so much I want to learn but realize that in order to advance, ascend, get enlightened etc... I must focus on what is most important to your evolving soul and in the process help raise others awareness and consciousness. I tend to jump around a lot making connections putting my jigsaw puzzle together piece by piece so as to see the whole picture. Fringe knowledge, Hermetics, alchemy, esoteric, certain channeling that resonates with me, laws of nature, universal law, life experience are what are important to me.

One of my favorite Hermetic quotes:

In the Universe there is neither good nor evil, because everything has
been created according to immutable rules, wherein the Divine Principle is reflected
and only by knowing these rules, shall we be able to come near to the Divinity.

loveandgratitude
24th May 2011, 02:06
The Universal Law of All Laws - IS LOVE

http://www.onlineweblibrary.com/gallery/d/7386-1/showing+love.gif

PHARAOH
24th May 2011, 11:07
We were created in the image and likeness of the creators. Act like it!!!

sirac
24th May 2011, 13:20
if u have a list of interviews you'd like to move through....
look at the list.... and go with your gut.

u'll be surprised at the order you assimilate, almost asif u'd been directed.
but u'd have to be directed,....we don't know ur innate strengths

firstlook
24th May 2011, 13:47
I say any philosophy that is honest about struggle and over coming those struggles. This applies to all areas of growth and interest. Be confident in your individual right to make a choice.

Embrace change and make the best of every situation.

Anno
24th May 2011, 14:00
I think that the most important thing to know, is that it is impossible to know anything. There is just belief and that is always relative and changeable. I try to learn as much as I can about as much as I can, so that way I at least have lots of peices of the puzzle to try and fit together.

ViralSpiral
24th May 2011, 14:04
Consensus that we will never all agree on most things ...

except for: The Universal Law of All Laws - IS LOVE. Thanks loveandgratitude

http://rationalia.com/z/i-love-u.GIF

Tony
24th May 2011, 14:12
Being aware that you are aware.

dukes4monny
24th May 2011, 14:16
gyzFM8QJBLM

Jonfen
24th May 2011, 14:21
I think your best bet would be to learn as much as you can about baseball.

This little passage got me thinking, from the gnostic gospels:

--His disciples asked him and said to him, "Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?"

Jesus said, "Don't lie, and don't do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."--

So do what you love, and love who you are with, if you aren't doing those things, keep looking.

Maia Gabrial
24th May 2011, 14:29
The most important knowledge I learned was that I was a divine sovereign being inhabiting a physical body. Since gaining this understanding, I've come to realize that I've identified with this body too long....that the REAL me was inside. Know how it feels to suddenly see things from a different perspective? For example: Have you ever had the sensation of feeling taller than you really were? Or that your body seemed surreal? That's part of what I'm saying. For some reason this all makes sense to me now. This realization is changing my life everyday....
So, forgive me if I sounded arrogant when I said that I was "God with full authority". But it's true; and everyday, I'm claiming more and more of my divine rights....

Maia

Lord Sidious
24th May 2011, 21:47
THE most important thing to know is.....................who and what you are.

Strat
25th May 2011, 02:01
Do not draw your conclusion on who you believe based on your emotional response. Do not judge any one persons info/story to be right or wrong. Just record the information in your brain, and move on. Look for consistencies. This has been my standpoint for that of which we shall not speak material and has managed to keep me out of trouble (please don't 'force-choke' me Lord Sid!).

Read, read, read, read, and read. Oh yeah, maybe pick up a book and READ IT!! I don't know a better way to acquire information. If you don't do this then you will be at the mercy of others. I agree with the saying "Knowledge is power."

dmarie
25th May 2011, 02:27
Everyone is going to give you what is most important to them which more than likely is not what is most important for you. I'm sure you have already noticed that the right information for you comes at the right time if you allow the natural flow. There is usually times when we feel the momentum has slowed down or even come to a stand still and we may begin looking for the next step or direction without much luck. I've found these are the times I simply need to just be as I know soon enough I will be on my next quest for the truth which is right around the corner with clues that I cannot miss.

Anchor
25th May 2011, 02:34
------

That we are all part of the one original thought!

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

[ http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=1&ss=1 ]

9eagle9
25th May 2011, 03:41
Know yourself.

Bardic Writ. The Call to Sanctuary.

Over the years we've fought against the fall of cultures , languages lost, crafts lost, healing, magick, alchemy, all destroyed at the hands of those who would bring us to our knees.

For a thousand, thousand years they destroyed our birth rite.

More and more people in the healing arts are observing this destruction this day. Not at the hands of the PTB but those people who take sacred crafts, crafting, creation given to us in the sacred covenants and impose sugar and spice and everything nice so it can be sacrificed and lost on the altar of the ego. They destroy that which they were born to, their birth-RIGHTs.

For those who despise the sacred and replace it with peppermint sticks and cotton fluff, they have as much blood on their hands as the powers that be. They unwittingly serve the destroyers .

You wanted to know yourself, now you know. See what you become?

Broken covenants.

You believed the lie when wholesomeness masked purity. The whores mask of comedy and tragedy has been revealed and there are those who will stand for purity.

We take that which is purely real and give it sanctuary. You will not pass.

Those who have vowed to keep the covenant with the Greater , they are armed with the sacredness of the craft, the crafting, the creation, the reality of who we are. You recall the writ to convent, now hear the call to honor. We don’t know you but you know you. You who know you have kept the covenant, preserved your sacred vows. We welcome you brother and sister to stand with what is ours, our birth-rite.

The saccharine who would defile will be denied, they will not pass, though they are many and we are few. The craft, crafting, creation will be sword and shield against the peppermint stick and cotton candy.

Withdraw, not retreat, to sanctuary to preserve that which would be destroyed.

The day the sun rises, we take that which has been given to us in covenant and fortress it in sanctuary for the day the sun rises on a new world.

Let the ashes remain for those who would make graven idols and images from the shadows of reality.

leavesoftrees
25th May 2011, 22:52
Read, read, read, read, and read. Oh yeah, maybe pick up a book and READ IT!! I don't know a better way to acquire information. If you don't do this then you will be at the mercy of others. I agree with the saying "Knowledge is power."

Reading is good, but humans have existed without writing, books and even the internet, and still managed to learn much about the world around them. By looking, observing, contemplating.(interesting that this word contains the word temple). Then the inner teacher (intuition) will make itself known.

Sniffity
26th May 2011, 11:20
The most important thing to know is that other people may not always understand on a physical level but the info will still go in :) Oh and the law of attraction. It can be proven with physics and therfore those who are not yet awake can understand it. It works on vibrational frequencies and it really works. x

The Mad spirtualist
26th May 2011, 11:23

I agree 100%!!! and know what you want. If don't know who you are and what you want you can't find the truth. Love is the key to knowing who you are. If you love yourself then you know who you are and you can love others. So yes love is important and goes hand in hand with knowing yourself.

PHARAOH
26th May 2011, 12:19

Please, enlighten us. Who and what are we?

Fred Steeves
26th May 2011, 17:15

How bout the trifecta- Being aware -that you are aware of the fact that you are aware.:hippie:

Cheers,
Fred

Jake
26th May 2011, 17:33

This is an excerpt from The Book of Jacob. (Since I wrote it, I will quote it:))

" Folks, we are more than our 3rd dimensional, bipedal human bodies. We are sentient consciousness housed inside an energy body matrix, seated inside 3rd dimensional, bipedal human bodies. There is a story unfolding throughout the universe and we are a part of it. We are spiritual beings having an IN THE BODY EXPERIENCE! Not the other way around. We are alive, and we always have been. Sentient re-incarnation has been the way of things since the beginning. We just do not remember. We are being mentored by non-physical beings that are meeting us in the astral. Understanding and making a connection with our higher selves is happening in the same way. Spirituality is screaming to us from the other side and we have to start paying attention."

:) (www.thebookofjacob.webs.com)

Lord Sidious
26th May 2011, 22:03

That is the point of the journey wrappedupegyptianbodynugget.

NancyV
26th May 2011, 22:16
The most valuable things I have learned were experienced while out of body in other dimensions. So I would say that the most important knowledge lies within you. All you have to do is look within until you find the door which leads out of your body and into your full power and the knowledge of who you are.

Lazlo
26th May 2011, 22:21
There are no coincidences, only synchronicities...the trick is to learn to still your mind so that you can hear the quiet inner voice. It will tell you what to read, who to strike up a conversation with, who to trust, where to go, when to stop and look, when to move, when to be still......

alxz
27th May 2011, 00:12
Thats exactly what I want! sometimes I am fooling myself to believe I can do this, but I cant. Hope my meditation will help. Thank you!

The Mad spirtualist
28th May 2011, 11:57
Yes it is the GREAT WORK.

Maia Gabrial
28th May 2011, 12:29
Trust what comes from within first. Your Higher Self will not lie or deceive you....
Maia

Lettherebelight
28th May 2011, 18:19
Wow...Mad Spiritualist, what a great thread idea. I guess the answer will be different for everyone, but I consider the information available in the Vedas to be the most valuable...

Here's a taste...

raja-vidya raja-guhyam
pavitram idam uttamam
pratyaksamam dharmyam
susukham kartum avyayam

This knowledge is the king (raja) of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest (pavitram) knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization (pratyaksa), it is the perfection of dharma (duty). It is everlasting, and joyfully performed.

Bhagavad Gita, ch. 9 vs. 2

Thank you, MS, probably one of the least mad threads ever. :wink:

Gustav
28th May 2011, 18:50
To me the most important thing is the ability to doubt.
Doubt the stories you read and you will find new ones.
Doubt the stories you've been told and you will find new ones.
Doubt the stories you've seen and old ones will disappear.

Doubt, curious doubt, not the uncertain one, is changing the world.
From doubt comes hope, but there is a thin line between hope and despair..
And so, it is not for the weaker of hart, mind, conviction, soul and body. Or is it..?

Gustav.

Maia Gabrial
8th June 2011, 20:15
Don't identify with your body. It's only the vehicle your spirit drives around in this 3rd Dimension with....
The truth is: YOU ARE your spirit.
Maia

greybeard
8th June 2011, 20:25
We are not human having spiritual experiences-- we are spirit having a human experience.

Tony
8th June 2011, 20:39

How bout the trifecta- Being aware -that you are aware of the fact that you are aware.:hippie:

Cheers,
Fred

Now that is seriously complicated!

Patrikas
8th June 2011, 20:52
right on Ls....and with that you will know your purpose for being here at this time ...cheers