PDA

View Full Version : Area 51 declassified - New Documentary.

astrid
24th May 2011, 07:32
"Unquestionably, the BEST DOCUMENTARY EVER ON AREA 51
Annie Jacobsen, L.A. Times investigative journalist was a consulting producer of this amazing documentary. Although she repeats much of this in her new AREA 51 book with more details, it was her addition of some weird items (disinformation? or compromise?) at the end that makes her book controversial."

o-DrVY3oBn8erq2PwfIiKUC3HRBz-s3oE

This was just send through to me, via Mel, from Veritas and Norio Hayakawa.
Looks interesting....

SKIBADABOMSKI
24th May 2011, 09:22
Thanks astrid.

I love stuff like this. Just watched one and I'll watch the rest tonight. I know it's kind of repeated stuff in a sense but it never gets boring.

Ski-

Oh and yes I'm posting this to bookmark lol.

DoubleHelix
24th May 2011, 09:34
I stopped half way through the 2nd after realising there only covering technologies that have been out in the public domain for some time now.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but there's little to no information pertaining to UFO's in this video which is yet another smoke screen to cover up Area 51's true military purpose.

Mike Gorman
24th May 2011, 11:54
Yeah, i had a similar reaction, seems like the usual main-stream stories-safe. There have been
some very interesting reports from this place-like the underground areas, and hangars built into the mountains?

Davidallany
25th May 2011, 04:00
Eq_s-bT4Igc&feature=related
UFOs were tested in area 51.

Taurean
25th May 2011, 04:16
Now here's a new angle on Area 51 I've not heard before;-

IV. US Air Force Colonel: Traveler to the Inner Earth
Billie Faye Woodard - USAF Colonel

Below is an incredible first-hand account from a US Air Force Colonel about the inside of our Planet [courtesy abovetopsecret.com/onelight.com]

This information was gathered and written down with permission, from a recording taken on the phone January 10, 2002 (Greg Gavin/Onelight.com):

My name is Colonel Billie Faye Woodard of the United States Air Force.

Arrival and Indoctrination

I was first stationed at Area 51, Nevada, Jan.28, 1971 through 1982. In that period of service I visited the Hollow Interior of the Earth six times, 800 miles deep. Upon my arrival to Area 51 I was indoctrinated to the existence of tunnels beneath Area 51, and soon after I met several of the Underground Shuttle Operators that have a stature of 13 to 14 feet in height. These tunnels, that transverse the world, are built by a species of beings who have existed here before we, a very long time.

Immediately on my arrival to Area 51, I was made aware of the tunnels and all the workings of the facility itself. They told me that the first 15 levels of the Area 51 facility were man made; that Levels 16-27 were already there. Nobody from our government made them. We were just facilitating them.

My father had been stationed at Roswell. As part of my induction into the military he requested that I be stationed along with him at the Pentagon. There they said "We have a new duty station for you which will be Area 51 facility, Nevada", Commonly referred to as S-4. When I went into the Pentagon I was a Second Lieutenant.

When I came to the Pentagon they gave me the field commission as First Lieutenant. After 3 weeks of being there they handed me my full Colonel rank, saying "you have to be a full Colonel to be stationed at this next facility". There were 150,000 personnel in this facility, approx. 85% military personnel and 15% civilian. Following my arrival I was taken underground and did not see the light of day for 11.5 years.

The Tunnels and Shuttles

The Walls of the Tunnels are very smooth. If you were to pull a hollow tube through a ball of clay you can get an idea of how smooth. The walls have what is likened to a marble finish, which are made of a metal substance, impenetrable; the surface of the walls cannot be penetrated even by a diamond drill nor will a laser penetrate the surface.

Remember there was a time when we used to see troop movements from point A to B on the Earth's surface, continually. It was not that long ago. Now, you rarely see this. Now they use tunnels to move all these troops at long distances. The tunnels are wide enough to drive two, 18 foot wheelers side by side.

Stemming from Area 51, one shuttle goes out to the Pacific Ocean - 350 miles due west of Monterey - where there is a pyramid; another shuttle goes to the Cheyenne Mountain facility

The length of a large shuttle machine is approx 1/4 mile long. Interior inhabitants make use of these machines - a huge vessel for moving large numbers of people/beings/whatever quickly. The smaller shuttle is 50-60 feet in length, this was the kind I was in. The speed of the shuttles is faster than the speed of sound, they can travel from Area 51 to the main interior of the Earth in less than 10 Earth minutes. In 5-6 minutes you are there.

The material used to make the shuttles is the same substance that made up the skin of the spacecraft at Roswell. The shuttles run on electromagnetic power using the Earth's grid line. The operators who I mentioned earlier who are of a stature of 13-14 ft. in height, look like us in their appearance but much more highly evolved, and speak through telepathy. The men have beards or not, and the women's skin is flawless, indeed having a perfect clear complexion. Their expression for Humans is one of concern for Us - as they see where we Humans are headed. There are seven civilizations residing in the Inner Earth - which are governed by the principles of harmony. They understand and they speak all languages of the earth. Their understanding of medical knowledge is phenomenal.

My Personal History

At the age of 12, while walking through a field of corn with another friend I had a paranormal experience. I was taken into a UFO vehicle and transported into the Inner Earth. Here, I lived for 6 months among the Hollow Earth residents.

You may imagine the wonder of my parents especially of my Father who was in the Military Service, at that time when I disappeared, then to mysteriously return in 6 months. It was due to this experience that I believe my Father made certain that I was engaged under his wing at the Pentagon and later directed to serve at Area 51.

I am not the biological offspring of my Father, but an adopted child as was my Sister. My Sister was killed by what is referred to as the “Secret Government”. I was able to combat their negativity with my mind, which is stronger, and survived their attacks.

It is my knowledge through my Guide Zora, an Inner Earth scientist who is 150,000 years old, that my Sister and myself are originally from the Inner Earth, that our true parents live in the Inner Earth. When our Father took us in as adopted children we did not speak a language known to any surface culture.

I have an unknown blood type. I have never had a disease of any kind. My blood has been medically examined and destroys all viral infection when combined with other blood samples in a lab setting.

Davidallany
25th May 2011, 07:30
fx8EU1fFuic&feature=related oQQcE_HHrBs&feature=related YbPrwqejALk&feature=related BUsV_grDB9I&feature=related

AREA 51 SECRETS OF UFOS & ALIEN TECHNOLOGY

DoubleHelix
25th May 2011, 07:38
Oooh I like how you doubled up two vids in a row instead of just stacking them in a column! crafty :)

I'm about half way through and I must say this is much more to my taste.. I've always enjoyed Bob Lazar's story and testimony! Real facts about Area 51.. His story however is greatly limited compared to the whistleblowers of today. I also enjoy how people try to discredit this man, which government agency fattens there pockets I wonder?

toothpick
25th May 2011, 10:47
Great thread astrid.
Taurean that is quite the account by Billy Faye Woodward, very interesting.
Always loved reading about area 51.
But, if I know these guys they have one or two secet bases we just don,t know about.
Maybe, we will never know about them.

toothpick

conk
25th May 2011, 13:15
yes, I was disappointed in this show. Too much conventional tech and no UFO accounts at all. Perhaps yes, the stories they told are true, but that is not the whole of it.