PDA

View Full Version : First it was May 21st, now its Oct 21st,what is the deal.?

gwangsun
25th May 2011, 04:27
Hey everyone, How about that rapture. I hear people were selling there personal belongings and really preping themselves for the endof the world. Now why does it matter who has your stuff if everyone is suppose to go somewhere? I dont get it.

Dont get me wrong, i have an open mind, but I the amount of people who really thought it was the end of the world really surprised me.

Now what are the chances that all this is simply to test by the government to see the reactions of the public.

nearing
25th May 2011, 04:48
Hey everyone, How about that rapture. I hear people were selling there personal belongings and really preping themselves for the endof the world. Now why does it matter who has your stuff if everyone is suppose to go somewhere? I dont get it.

Dont get me wrong, i have an open mind, but I the amount of people who really thought it was the end of the world really surprised me.

Now what are the chances that all this is simply to test by the government to see the reactions of the public.

Not sure where you got October 21 from but October 28, 2011 as the end of the Mayan calendar is nothing new. Look up Carl Calleman and you will see his research has gone back decades.

Also, September 26-27 2011 is when the most serious alignment of 'Comet' Elenin (not a comet but much more massive than that) happens. Will it be the end? Who knows? It may certainly be the end as we know it. ;)

Anchor
25th May 2011, 05:54
>First it was May 21st, now its Oct 21st,what is the deal.?

Fear, uncertainty and doubt.

ViralSpiral
25th May 2011, 07:20
arent you forgetting the next 911, first?

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn245/marie01_08/Smileys%20and%20Stuff/AnimatedWaitAMinuteSmiley.gif

whatever.... my emergency suitcase with goggles, flippers and sunblock, is packed

Alfa
25th May 2011, 07:56
not sure why this May 21st story was given such importance, but we need to look at September 26-28 2011 and start paying closer attention to Elenin, since it seems that Nasa confirmed its existence.

but again, we must not act in fear, but in light and wisdom.

Peace.

gwangsun
25th May 2011, 10:53
Thanks for the reply Nearing, the October 21 date was given by Carl Calleman very recently in an interview, that i cant find now of course. The word is getting around though and i would imagine that its going to spread like his last Failed prediction. linked below isa thread i foundreal quick on god like productions forum, but if you look up the date in thenear future I bet theres going to be more content out there. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1502251/pg2

On a side note, i feel that if something were to happen on any Carl Calleman predicted day, it would be because perhaps
1. he was in the know or was being informed by the powers that be
2. the powers toke advantage of his prediction and his followers, created an "event" just to stir the pot..

I dont know what they would gain though......but who really knows.....

sshenry
25th May 2011, 11:09
I honestly think that the desperate attempt of rapturists and those who believe in a Biblical apocolypse to "pre-empt" the Mayan calendar dates is pretty clear cut - Mayans were pagans, right? (at least from a Christian perspective) And the science and study that has gone into translating the long count calendar is pretty clear and unarguable when put togehter with what we currently know about cosmology and the like. But they can't accept the "pagan" dates, because thats, well, not right. So look for something in the Bible that they can use to interpret their own dates, put a Christian spin on it and - ta da! You have yourself a date for the rapture (or the apocalypse or whatever) - something that will happen BEFORE the Mayan date, just so it can be proven that they're in the right.

Of course I could be wrong - but it still seems pretty probable :)

Humble Janitor
25th May 2011, 11:24
[QUOTE=gwangsun;227606]

Also, September 26-27 2011 is when the most serious alignment of 'Comet' Elenin (not a comet but much more massive than that) happens. Will it be the end? Who knows? It may certainly be the end as we know it. ;)

It better not be! I turn 30 on September 25. Maybe 30 is the end of the world after all?

The One
25th May 2011, 11:25
Carl Calleman reminds me of that wacko texas guy a total con.He should be done for fraud.But if people are willing to give their life savings to this man more fool them.

25th May 2011, 11:46
The Bible also states that there will signs leading towards the end times, but NO-MAN can predict a date for sure. That's why there are soooo many endtime dates already been and gone. It's a joke whenever someone comes up with another one and no one should take it seriously!

There's a good reason for this: Collective human consciousness has a direct effect on future timelines. First of all, that consciousness is very fluid and constantly changing and secondly, there are a number of timelines that may impact current reality. That's an awful lot of variables that determine the details of future events. The simplest way to see this conundrum is to realise we all have the power of choice, at any moment in time and any juncture. That choice singularly and collectively steers our path to the future.

Here's an example; I could say, I'm going to die tomorrow by killing myself. Then when tomorrow comes, I can change my mind. That's seems very obvious, but lets say you had 6bn people all believing that the world was ending tomorrow. That's a powerful energy that can attract whatever is required to achieve that belief. You know the old saying 'Careful what you wish for, you may just get it!' Fortunately, there aren't 6bn people who believe that, so... maybe we're safe.

One thing is for sure, the 2012 epic has spread so widely across the globe, that the chances are there will be enough energy to create some type of major event. Not because it was destined anyway, but because we have created it through our own consciousness. But then again, if it was 'known that we would create that outcome, simply by a massive belief, then it becomes part of our most probable timeline.

A question ... Do your beliefs and thoughts create the future, or are they simply reading prophetically what is destined to be? Maybe it's both and we get caught in a self fulfilling loop. The story expand much deeper through Schrödinger's cat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat)

The One
25th May 2011, 11:56
And as per our history books who's to say any of it is true.We will be the ultimate planet destoyer

9eagle9
25th May 2011, 12:42
If God operates in a place out of time how would a time be able to be assigned in the first place?

The Bible predicted that the world would end. Maybe that world ended shortly after the Bible was written. ..lol. Maybe the world as we know it has ended a hundred times.

With all the spikes in energy and how its leveled off these last few days perhaps some rapture did occur, who knows. Things are certainly much different today than they were this time last week....whew. Nice though, very nice.

I tend to agree with SSHENRY. Christianity has always rode the coat tails of pagan-ry. They assumed everythnig the pagans did but altered them ever so slightly to make it appear it was Christian sourced and not heathen sourced. Easter, easter bunnies, easter eggs, Christmas trees instead of Estara, fertility eggs, fertility symbols and Yule trees.

It would seem they alter pagan dates as well, in the hopes no one notices they are just riding on the coat tails of older traditions.

What do they call it when a designer original is replicated to be sold cheaper. A knockoff? Christianity is a knock off. We know that there was never anything original about it.

zebowho
25th May 2011, 14:01
Just to clarify, Carl Calleman doesn't predict anything, nor did he predict the recent 5.21.11 "end of the world" date. He simply translated the Mayan calendar and said that Oct 28 2011 is when "that calendar" ends, not the world. Nearing is right, his translation of the "end of the calendar" has been out for quite some time. The end of the world on 5.21.11 was made by Harold Camping, a preacher.

I'm with you though, I cannot understand why people fall for this every time. All they need to do is read the book "Not even the Angles in Heaven know of the hour of his coming". I guess they don't know math either, right!!

-z

noprophet
25th May 2011, 14:06
There are a lot of 'crazy' theories out there as the mainstream likes to see them. Some very sound ones emanating from right here on Avalon even.

So why all the media attention on this guy who has now had failed end of the world predictions twice?

Why the importance of a doomsayers prophecy over all the people talking about UFOs, reptilian agendas, gray abductions, etc?

25th May 2011, 16:05
If God operates in a place out of time how would a time be able to be assigned in the first place?

The Bible predicted that the world would end. Maybe that world ended shortly after the Bible was written. ..lol. Maybe the world as we know it has ended a hundred times.

With all the spikes in energy and how its leveled off these last few days perhaps some rapture did occur, who knows. Things are certainly much different today than they were this time last week....whew. Nice though, very nice.

I tend to agree with SSHENRY. Christianity has always rode the coat tails of pagan-ry. They assumed everythnig the pagans did but altered them ever so slightly to make it appear it was Christian sourced and not heathen sourced. Easter, easter bunnies, easter eggs, Christmas trees instead of Estara, fertility eggs, fertility symbols and Yule trees.

It would seem they alter pagan dates as well, in the hopes no one notices they are just riding on the coat tails of older traditions.

What do they call it when a designer original is replicated to be sold cheaper. A knockoff? Christianity is a knock off. We know that there was never anything original about it.

Spot-on! 9eagle9 Christianity is plagiarism on a mass professional level. It always makes me smile when christians follow easter. I mean it's so totally pagan, even down to the astrological timing of the moon. I wander if anyone of them actually dares to look at the real truth behind easter??

25th May 2011, 16:18
There are a lot of 'crazy' theories out there as the mainstream likes to see them. Some very sound ones emanating from right here on Avalon even.

So why all the media attention on this guy who has now had failed end of the world predictions twice?

Why the importance of a doomsayers prophecy over all the people talking about UFOs, reptilian agendas, gray abductions, etc?

Because at some point enough people believing and expecting a certain future event may reach a critical mass to bring it into manifestation. We create our own futures, not only individually, but corporately as well. With every ending comes a beginning of something else. The endtimers tend to be negative and fear mongering, but we should see the future with great hope of transition, or metamorphosis into a higher state of being.

My point is this; there is a real battle for minds and souls going on. We need to counteract fear and negativity with hope and expectation of higher things ... when ever we see it appear.

sshenry
25th May 2011, 16:18

Because people are desperate for change even though the resist it with every ounce of their beings.

Our society has repressed and depressed its people to the point that they are LOOKING for something to relieve the boredom, something to break them out of the routine. Something that will give their lives purpose and meaning and SUBSTANCE.

Even more than that, they are looking for someone - or something that they can blame for the mess their life is in.

gwangsun
25th May 2011, 16:46
Thank you all for the input,

1159, I agree with you about how a global consciousness can possibly dictate reality. The energy created by people concentrating on the same thing or event may be able to turn thought into reality. I occasionally wonder how possible this is at a personal level. If I concentrate on a single thought hard enough can it possibly become reality just by thought. If we have this kind of power I can understand why a handful of "controllers" may want us not to be aware of it.

Also as much as I may disagree with the many interpretations of the bible and and the concept of organized religion all together, perhaps when they mention prayer as a way to connecting to god, they are really referring to looking within ourselves and using our natural power to influence our reality......

sshenry
25th May 2011, 16:55
Also as much as I may disagree with the many interpretations of the bible and and the concept of organized religion all together, perhaps when they mention prayer as a way to connecting to god, they are really referring to looking within ourselves and using our natural power to influence our reality......

I once heard prayer defined as "making your wishes known to the universe" and meditation as "listening for the universe's anser to your question"

White Phoenix
25th May 2011, 17:02
Gregg Braden talks a lot about the power of prayer... Check him out!

nearing
25th May 2011, 17:59
The Dwarf/Dark Star (our Sun's sister star) comes into perihelion every 3600 years, right? She is due to be at her closest to us on Oct 17, 2011.

I wonder if enough people intend for her to go off her orbit and stay away from us, we can push her away?

I wonder how many people it would take...

MoSh187
25th May 2011, 19:17
this doesn't even fool christian people who've actually read the bible. The Rapture according to the bible, doesn't even happen until well into the tribulation period. It happens after a mass genocide of the followers of the tree of life begins on the earth headed by the anti-christ. It will be an event that EVERYONE on earth will know about.

Also there's a story in the bible about a man who asks "who is a real prophet of god?" and the lord answered, "If the prophet makes a prediction that doesn't come to pass it is not a prediction from me,". Whether you pay attention to the bible or not... it's VERY GOOD ADVICE. the may 21st thing never came to pass I don't think that this guy is a reliable source and he is not worth the time and energy worrying or discussing about.

HURRITT ENYETO
25th May 2011, 19:22
>First it was May 21st, now its Oct 21st,what is the deal.?

Fear, uncertainty and doubt.

They obviously forgot the stragglers.......

noprophet
25th May 2011, 19:22
It happens after a mass genocide of the followers of the tree of life begins on the earth headed by the anti-christ. It will be an event that EVERYONE on earth will know about.

I'd like to make a note here that 80% of the kabalist population (read: Followers of the Tree of Life) was lost during the holocaust. Very specifically targeted in my opinion due to their curious adeptness at undermining dogmatic religious establishment through its own means.

HURRITT ENYETO
25th May 2011, 19:26

I once heard prayer defined as "making your wishes known to the universe" and meditation as "listening for the universe's anser to your question"

Yeah, i once heard that praying is sending consciousness out, meditating is letting consciousness in!

Maia Gabrial
25th May 2011, 22:38
It's seriously funny.... You almost get the impression that they WANT the world to end.... And sad...
Maia

loveandgratitude
25th May 2011, 22:51
I Posted this elsewhere -

Doomdayers - rather than suggest that we can avert or change timelines are working against people and not for them.

These so-called prophets really do not understand the laws of love. What they are doing is setting in motion, by public acclaim, some target for disaster, setting up a series of vibrations which will eventually bring about troubles for people.

Such practices are always carried on in the psychic planes and have been during recorded history. These perculiar persons create an aura of fear and awe, so they can take advantage of it and strike down people with psychological effects made by fierce utterances and dreadful forewarnings.

If these pseudoprophets had any insight, it would be to their credit to serve their fellowman by quietly warning him, and breaking up the vibrations which are going to bring harm to him. Not doing so shows a lack of universal love.

Since some people are only looking for applause and acclaim, they manifest a great deal of their public utterances for public eyes and ears. THis is only an ego builder, and they do more harm than good. They do not seem to understand that love for their fellowman is greater than their own petty egos. Spreading fear keeps us in lower vibration. They are using our own minds as a weapon of mass destruction.

Be a co-worker with God, and visualize a stable planet and break up the negative frequency. We are more powerful than you think.

JUST IMAGINE........http://www.intercontinental-ltd.com/images/169_PLANET_HAPPY_LOGO.jpg

loveandgratitude
26th May 2011, 00:15
Doomsday Is So Hard To Schedule!

The desperation of the money people is palpable. The manmade plagues were flubs. The earthquakes are not working. The tsunamis are not pounding the shorelines worldwide. The hurricanes and typhoons are not wreaking havoc. And the tornadoes are being spawned artificially by the score and they are not plunging the spirit of people into hopelessness.

A 'Great Rapture' prediction for May 21 2011 did not happen either. Polls reported just six million Americans believed in the prediction. The October, 'end of the world' prediction might have even fewer adherents.

The billionaires and trillionaires might as well pick up mud and throw it, so few of their plans are working. They have the secret technologies working with energies which could power the world for centuries aimed at faults and ocean floors and the planet will still not buckle.

They have super-computers plotting intersections of wave fronts from artificial quakes off Japan and other points on the Ring of Fire, converging under the San Andreas Fault but nothing moves. No gigantic tectonic releases have happened since March 11 2011. They have been aiming for a 9.0 Richter plus earthquakes somewhere...anywhere...but nothing has happened. The Earth has been ringing like a bell for months but the crust will not crack.

The New Madrid fault did not move at the scheduled date when a million people were practicing drills for a disaster, so they hit the whole area with HAARP frequencies and other energies causing massive tornados. Joplin Missouri was hit with an F-4 tornado because the scheduled 8.5 Richter quake did not happen in Cape Girardeau. The whole region which would have suffered by a strong quake has been pounded by tornados but still the spirits have not sunk.

The mud of fear is not sticking. The slime of depression is not being recognized. People are living their lives and helping others out of the problems not of their making. The tragedies are not acts of God and people know it. There is anger but it is still quiet and building.

There is something strong binding the crust together and the planners of doomsday cannot move against it. Soon the dark machinery will fall apart and the Earth will be free of the angry tempests of petty tyrants.

This is a replay of events which lead to the submergence of Atlantis. The same parties are trying to claim the Earth anew for their personal power and greed. There will be no chaos from which they can re-establish their hold. There will be no mass extinctions. The great teacher 'karma' is moving events in a different way so the old cycle will not be repeated. The hardest lessons will be for those who would attempt to destroy the world. The Earth will not be destroyed.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/doomsdayschedule24may11.shtml

tessie999
26th May 2011, 02:39
Well , I think this may have awaken some to the possibilities of a new or different life to come. I have heard many people talk about this in language that they never did before. This may have actually helped the main stream more than they realized :) .

shadowstalker
26th May 2011, 02:44
Maybe he is a reincarnation of Joseph Smith, or who ever wrote the Book of Mormon, maybe he is still trying to get it right.

gwangsun
26th May 2011, 16:58
I once heard someone mention how our brain gives off frequencies and because everything around us is created by vibrating molecules, It might be possible to to directly effect reality physically with our brain waves...Kind of Matrixie right!

OnyxKnight
14th June 2011, 20:17

That's not all. Some people killed themselves, including a young 14 year old girl.

This bible trolling person should go to jail for this.

Steven
14th June 2011, 21:50
Carl Calleman never said the world would end on the 21th October 2011. It's much a misunderstanding. The end date of the mayan pyramid of evolution calculated by both Calleman and Lungold is the 28th October 2011. It is not the end of the world they say, but the end of a long evolution. All these talks about ascension have an original source, which is this calendar. Go back to the source.

http://www.calleman.com/content/pyramid_of_consciousness.htm

Namaste, /Steven