PDA

View Full Version : "Climate Change"

nosgib
26th May 2011, 11:15
Well , the Sun is going to stay where it is and so will the Earth..However the Planet (earth) is going to change how it sits on it's axis, changing how it faces the Sun by some 11+ degrees,with the Poles moving accordingly.
(gradually)
Hence the Equator will then run through Thailand ergo the temperate zones also changing.

fox.mulder
26th May 2011, 11:20
Well , the Sun is going to stay where it is and so will the Earth..However the Planet (earth) is going to change how it sits on it's axis, changing how it faces the Sun by some 11+ degrees,with the Poles moving accordingly.
(gradually)
Hence the Equator will then run through Thailand ergo the temperate zones also changing.

You say this as fact? Could you please supply your sources please.

g.k.r
26th May 2011, 11:26
try this link

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-tampa-airport-runways-renumbered-due.html

fox.mulder
26th May 2011, 11:55
Nosgob is talking about a physical shift in axis not just a magnetic pole shift. I was after the sources in relation to a physical shift in axis.

nosgib
26th May 2011, 12:05
I am writing a Oracle hence my source is from the Spiritworld.
The shift will be most noticeable when a huge chunk of the Antarctic breaks off .
(I can't remember if I wrote during the next 18 years.the iPhone does have some disadvantages)

Etherios
26th May 2011, 12:39
Magnetic isnt physical shift. We always experience magnetic movements... that doesnt mean we will flip ...

Mad Hatter
26th May 2011, 13:00
Would it not take the influence of a substantial mass to achieve that?
So how can you dismiss the possibility of an elongated orbit also resulting from such influence?

g.k.r
26th May 2011, 20:30
Magnetic isnt physical shift. We always experience magnetic movements... that doesnt mean we will flip ...

doesnt mean we wouldnt either, obviously must have some influence or we wouldnt be on this axis yeah??

if you have 2 inner magnets and 2 outer magnets, moving one doesnt affect other?? yes or no

Etherios
26th May 2011, 22:45

doesnt mean we wouldnt either, obviously must have some influence or we wouldnt be on this axis yeah??

if you have 2 inner magnets and 2 outer magnets, moving one doesnt affect other?? yes or no

Physical flip isnt effected by the magnetic one. Yes if the north becomes south (magnetic N/S) then we might experiece navigation problems and we might even see animals having problems. But that doesnt mean we will have earthquakes or that the earth will stop turning like it is now or that the axis will flip. Just 10% axis (physical shift) change can mean huge tsunamies everywhere ... earth might not be huge like the sun but the waves that will be created are huge. Not to say that there is no reason for this to happen

fox.mulder
26th May 2011, 22:49
The prob is that there are too many bold statements being thrown out there that just induce fear....this is not very helpful......

pyriel
26th May 2011, 23:16
www.zetatalk.com has huge amounts on pole shift, etc.. look/read it and see how you feel about it. It's also dead set there is a planet X incoming. anyways, take a look if anyone feels like it.

nosgib
26th May 2011, 23:35
I am not attempting to instill fear (that I assure you)
The Planet will go through it's change unnoticeable except for the physical scene you get with weather change. No sudden tilt but a gradual move as she does her thing.

g.k.r
27th May 2011, 11:46

Physical flip isnt effected by the magnetic one. Yes if the north becomes south (magnetic N/S) then we might experiece navigation problems and we might even see animals having problems. But that doesnt mean we will have earthquakes or that the earth will stop turning like it is now or that the axis will flip. Just 10% axis (physical shift) change can mean huge tsunamies everywhere ... earth might not be huge like the sun but the waves that will be created are huge. Not to say that there is no reason for this to happen

ok now tell me what causes physical shift then if its nothing to do with the magnetics?

p.s only one mentioning disaster is you anyway