PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Everyone

jjl
26th May 2011, 23:15
Many of you responded to my thread asking for help and sent me so much loving energy. Today, the little girl from the scary bunch of neighbors came over and asked me if we would be planting today. (I just got her addicted to gardening). She and her mother decided to believe me, as it was just easier. The mother of the baby that was bit by the dog is still sure I called the authorities, but she is probably mad at herself. Wow! Never expected that outcome. Kind of magickal of you folks, wouldn't you say? Someone said I didn't have faith but if that were the case I wouldn't have posted for help. I think with the power that is in here, that we are all going to do just fine ;)

thunder24
26th May 2011, 23:18
Glad to know things are working for you jjl. much love and
PEACE

sllim11
26th May 2011, 23:19
so happy to hear you are feeling safe! there is most definitely power here. power in all of us. beautiful.

be safe!

manny
26th May 2011, 23:24
jjl thank you for asking for help.
you have given us courage to ask for help when we need it.
not many people do this.
and sometimes when things look really hard and scary,there is a simple answer.
thank you for your courage.;)

ulli
26th May 2011, 23:25
That is such great news, jjl. You must be feeling relieved.

Who knows, maybe you can get those people to change their ways, yet, and no more menace.

There is so much goodness and kindness in the next dimension,
and they are just waiting for us to ask so that they can rush to help.

Lord Sidious
26th May 2011, 23:29
Avalonuggets to the rescue again?
Have some Ofra Haza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mVX5Dz7NV1c

markoid
26th May 2011, 23:46
What a delightful thread to start the day with! :ranger:
I'm so glad things have settled for you jjl... Avalon ftw!

jjl
27th May 2011, 00:02
sorry, had to bump this to show those who dont know that my situation has been resolved

Seikou-Kishi
27th May 2011, 00:20
Very good idea jjl. I think poor Manny's problem was that he was worrying about you still despite your situation having been resolved. I guess that shows he's a nice guy. But (to use his analogy) the doctor was working silently, and so Manny was dismayed when he didn't notice Inelia at work, but work she did. I'm glad Manny now realises that Inelia was helping, if behind the scenes.

Of course there was never just one doctor. Everybody here at Avalon who was plying jjl with their heart felt wishes was a doctor. We were all on the medical staff :-)

astrid
27th May 2011, 00:23
Such great news!!
I have been watching this from the tree tops.

All is well, in fact you have given them a chance to heal
so all power to you!

Blessings

A

craig mitchell
27th May 2011, 00:39
Wow, I'm impressed! One of my major lessons this life is to ASK for help

Today during work I was thinking about jjl's situation and whether or not I would have the courage to ask Avaloners for help....for me it would be an act of courage, though perhaps not for jjl

Well, jjl what was it like for you to ask?

Regards, Craig

Sierra
27th May 2011, 00:41
Yay JJ! Yay JJ! Yay JJ! I am so glad for you. Hope you and the little one are enjoying gardening :)

PurpleLama
27th May 2011, 00:59
the next round of ho'oponopono is on jjl's tab.
I love y'all.

jjl
27th May 2011, 01:38

Today during work I was thinking about jjl's situation and whether or not I would have the courage to ask Avaloners for help....for me it would be an act of courage, though perhaps not for jjl

Regards, Craig

It was my first instinct that it would help. Science has proven that prayer heals the sick and these people have sickness in thier souls. I love you all

Steven
27th May 2011, 01:41
Thanks to you jjl, YOU made it happen. We were only honored by your request.

Namaste, Steven

Strat
27th May 2011, 01:56
I always root for people in life so it's great to hear things like this.

I think it's time we do a quick terminology update:
The Powers That Be (TPTB) is now Project Avalon

astrid
27th May 2011, 02:02

Regards, Craig

I used to have the same problem, stubborn and too independent for my own good.
I was faced with losing my house , or asking friends to help me finish my renovations, and get it sold.
It was VERY hard to do, but when i finally bit the bullet, so many things changed for me.
I soon realized that it had nothing to do with the house as such, that was just the particular lesson that was send to me ,
to grow through this block. And the thing is, people actually love helping, being part of something.

The whole giving /receiving thing is two ends of the same polarity.
If we can't accept both , we are actually blocking the flow of energy that comes back to us.
Since i got over that hurdle, so many things have opened up for me, that i had struggled with for years.
Everything just got so much easier.
Give people the opportunity to assist, and u will find that they grow stronger in light for the chance to help.

Besides all that, the single most important thing we are all going to need in the future,
( and what is missing for so many these days), is

COMMUNITY.

And asking for help is a excellent way to reconnect with each other.

Blessings,

A

Cjay
27th May 2011, 02:29
Nice happy story. Today is a good day - in fact it's a great day.

PurpleLama
27th May 2011, 02:59
I always root for people in life so it's great to hear things like this.

I think it's time we do a quick terminology update:
The Powers That Be (TPTB) is now Project Avalon

true, that.

with a little more ho'oponopono everything will be all right. I for one have absolutely no doubt as to the positive power we wield both collectively and individually.

nomadguy
27th May 2011, 03:00
that warmness or elation you felt in your heart ~is what keeps me safe too :wink:

Anchor
27th May 2011, 13:51

Regards, Craig

It was my first instinct that it would help. Science has proven that prayer heals the sick and these people have sickness in thier souls. I love you all

One of the ongoing fascinations I see all the time, and I expect you all do too, is how one thing or event can cascade out into a myriad of lessons and experiences - either direct learning or learning vicariously through the experience of others.

This little episode has seen ego's flair, moderators tested, but most of all, it has shown that forgiveness is the key to braking the wheel of karma. Look how all the little drama's come to a screeching halt when forgiveness happens (even if unstated).

jjl, I am exceedingly happy you are well, I am also exceedingly happy that this forum is well and that it can be of such assistance.

Love to all! Including the gang members :)

John..

PS: This is the link to the original thread

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21305-Need-of-prayers-and-super-powers

Chelle
27th May 2011, 14:08
So glad to hear things have worked out ok.
Kindest Regards

Lord Sidious
27th May 2011, 15:30
One of the ongoing fascinations I see all the time, and I expect you all do too, is how one thing or event can cascade out into a myriad of lessons and experiences - either direct learning or learning vicariously through the experience of others.

John..

That is the reason I don't like to provide links, but rather let people google a term, they can look around themselves and discover things for themselves.

sheddie
27th May 2011, 16:14
:hippie:
Y
E
A
H

brilliant news, spread the love :rapture:

:luv:

mondaze
27th May 2011, 16:31
"We are the Borg. Lower you shields and surrender your ships." collectively we are strong.

oops lord sidious sounds a little like communism... am i bad? :rolleyes:

Lord Sidious
27th May 2011, 16:34
"We are the Borg. Lower you shields and surrender your ships." collectively we are strong.

oops lord sidious sounds a little like communism... am i bad? :rolleyes:

You are indeed a very naughty boy, hivemindcommunismnugget.

Revere
27th May 2011, 16:41
Congratulations Avalon!!!!

We have provided ourselves with another example of what we can all accomplish when we focus and Intend an outcome all together. With this in Mind I would like anyone who feels a resonance with this kind of activity to join the Global Intention Group. This is exactly the kind of things that we are interested in accomplishing. I know many of you on this Thread are already members and the Whole world thanks you. If you are interested the link is below and it is an open membership group. There are no approval procedures only a willingness to help.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=30

Peace,
-R-

edina
27th May 2011, 17:02
Thanks for the update, jj, and for allowing us to be present to you, keep us posted on how the garden/planting goes, love this little miracle.... Dinny big smiles and waves to us all... :wave:

Rocky_Shorz
27th May 2011, 21:05
when you aren't standing alone, it makes facing any situation with a smile much easier...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSt-GpsglUM

and you didn't even need the Gypsies... ;)

Davidallany
27th May 2011, 22:09
-bAN7Ts0xBo
The world is a colourful place, sweetheart. :)

nearing
28th May 2011, 02:17
Many of you responded to my thread asking for help and sent me so much loving energy. Today, the little girl from the scary bunch of neighbors came over and asked me if we would be planting today. (I just got her addicted to gardening). She and her mother decided to believe me, as it was just easier. The mother of the baby that was bit by the dog is still sure I called the authorities, but she is probably mad at herself. Wow! Never expected that outcome. Kind of magickal of you folks, wouldn't you say? Someone said I didn't have faith but if that were the case I wouldn't have posted for help. I think with the power that is in here, that we are all going to do just fine ;)

Children are the Light.

crosby
28th May 2011, 08:40
jjl, i'm glad that the issue has resolved. and i'm so happy that i could be a part of sending what was needed. a friend in need is a friend indeed, they say. glad to oblige. please keep us posted as to any other occurrences.
warmest, corson