PDA

View Full Version : Manny seeks Inelia's help for jjl

manny
25th May 2011, 23:37
each and every person on this forum has gone through some sort of heartache,disharmony,in their life.
but each of us had to to become the person we are today.
JJl is going through it now.
it will make her a better person,and we will all learn from her experience.
as for the help she as asked for,where are you?and inelia.
not one post....help her.

if major life changes are coming.
who has the right to know and who does not.

but whatever happens,you know we are moving on.
now you can either pick and choose from the pick n mix.
or tell all and let us decide and we as individuals will decide what to do.

sorry if i,ve gone off topic but could not resist.
like you said don,t change.;)

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 01:14

You are totally out of place!
You do not know what Inelia knows and what she is doing. Just because you are not privy to something...

Ilie Pandia
26th May 2011, 11:19
each and every person on this forum has gone through some sort of heartache,disharmony,in their life.
but each of us had to to become the person we are today.
JJl is going through it now.
it will make her a better person,and we will all learn from her experience.

if major life changes are coming.
who has the right to know and who does not.

but whatever happens,you know we are moving on.
now you can either pick and choose from the pick n mix.
or tell all and let us decide and we as individuals will decide what to do.

sorry if i,ve gone off topic but could not resist.

Hello,

Inelia is in touch with Jjl. The situation is being handled :). She is helping.

Thank you for your intent!

manny
26th May 2011, 22:59

You are totally out of place!
You do not know what Inelia knows and what she is doing. Just because you are not privy to something...
i apologize if i came across abrupt or out of place..
i say what i feel..
and sometimes ..as most times..it may come across wrong to the viewer.

you are right i am not privy to anything.i will learn what i need to learn at my pace.

the reason i asked where was charles and inelia when jll asked for help was..

charles did a experiment where a friend of his who nobody knew at that time needed help.
everyone got involved in helping someone they did not know.

inelia stated that she is able to help people in various ways.

now when some one posts a thread blatantly asking for help ,spiritual help.
and a repected member of avalon

all i asked was where are the people who we have been listening too over the last couple months.
who have claimed that they are able to help people.

now i think if i was out of order Charles or inelia would have put me straight.
but i think they both know i mean no disrespect.

you are quite correct i am out of place.
i ask questions.;)

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 23:06
I am curious why you would post this on Atticus's thread. This thread has nothing to do with JJL or Inelia. I suspect you're toadying up to your master.

thunder24
26th May 2011, 23:12
I am curious why you would post this on Atticus's thread. This thread has nothing to do with JJL or Inelia. I suspect you're toadying up to your master.

dang, chill
I see why it says in training.:rolleyes:

I mean this,
PEACE

manny
26th May 2011, 23:13
please explain.
who is my master ...you,ve lost me.
i was replying to your earlier post.

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 23:15
Why did you post it on this thread? I'm curious to understand your reasoning behind posting your concerns about jjl on this thread, which has nothing to do with looking for a flash artist.

manny
26th May 2011, 23:18
Why did you post it on this thread? I'm curious to understand your reasoning behind posting your concerns about jjl on this thread, which has nothing to do with looking for a flash artist.

again i will say i was responding to your post.
i apologize if i came across abrupt or out of place..
i say what i feel..
and sometimes ..as most times..it may come across wrong to the viewer.

you are right i am not privy to anything.i will learn what i need to learn at my pace.

the reason i asked where was charles and inelia when jll asked for help was..

charles did a experiment where a friend of his who nobody knew at that time needed help.
everyone got involved in helping someone they did not know.

inelia stated that she is able to help people in various ways.

now when some one posts a thread blatantly asking for help ,spiritual help.
and a repected member of avalon

all i asked was where are the people who we have been listening too over the last couple months.
who have claimed that they are able to help people.

now i think if i was out of order Charles or inelia would have put me straight.
but i think they both know i mean no disrespect.

you are quite correct i am out of place.
i ask questions.
read my post please.

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 23:24
My question is why didn't you post that to jjl's thread, rather than here?

You can post your posts, or your questions, where they are relevant. You should answer this question:

"How does posting my concern about jjl have anything to do with Charles' search for a flash artist?" It does not have anything to do with Charles' search, so your motives are curious for me.

manny
26th May 2011, 23:29
no motives my friend.
charles has not been around for a while,like i say i type what i think.
spontaneousness if you will.
it may be a error of mine,i don,t know.
but chatting leads me to one thing to another.

"How does posting my concern about jjl have anything to do with Charles' search for a flash artist?"

i have already explained this.

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 23:31
"How does posting my concern about jjl have anything to do with Charles' search for a flash artist?"

i have already explained this.

No you haven't; you've said why the question relates to Charles, but this thread is not about Charles, this thread is about Charles' search for a flash artist, so I would ask you to answer the question again, with my emphasis added:

How does posting my concern about jjl have anything to do with Charles' search for a flash artist?

thunder24
26th May 2011, 23:33
Why don't you start a new thread for your discussion, and quite further derailing this one.

sidenote, Atticus was seen in this room about the time manny posted the post. so how is the quickest way to get the info across, if this is the thread he was seen in?
peace

manny
26th May 2011, 23:34
please read the post and it all leads up to it.
i think i explained it clearly .if your not to sure ask a mod.

jjl
26th May 2011, 23:35
I dont like to butt in but since I am the accidental topic I want to say this; I think Manny just saw an opportunity to get Charles's attention on my behalf. A chivalrous act on your part Manny and I am sorry to have been the subject of trouble. I'm sorry, I love you, Ho'oponopono

manny
26th May 2011, 23:38
right i,ve answered your questions.
answer me this one.

I suspect you're toadying up to your master.

what do you mean.
truthfully please.

have you got the grapes?

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 23:43
I have read your posts, Manny, and they do not explain it, and there would have been many other ways of getting Charles' attention than, as Thunder has said, derailing this thread.

If the thread does not immediately return to the topic of Charles' search for a flash artist, I will have to remove all posts from Manny's original distraction into their own thread to allow the original purpose of this thread to continue without distraction.

And Manny, it may have escaped your notice but I am orange, I do not need to ask for help to pick through your thrown together posts.

thunder24
26th May 2011, 23:46
I have read your posts, Manny, and they do not explain it, and there would have been many other ways of getting Charles' attention than, as Thunder has said, derailing this thread.

If the thread does not immediately return to the topic of Charles' search for a flash artist, I will have to remove all posts from Manny's original distraction into their own thread to allow the original purpose of this thread to continue without distraction.

And Manny, it may have escaped your notice but I am orange, I do not need to ask for help to pick through your thrown together posts.

Let me rephrase this. Oliver if you want to keep the discussion going, open a parking lot thread for you and manny if you want to keep this going. My comment was for you not manny, as you seem to keep the subject going by continueing to ask questions. Yes this post is also furthering the derailment, and I am doing it here, before you ask why, because you are here, I am here and manny is here. I was not saying that manny derailed anything.

peace

manny
26th May 2011, 23:48

thank you.i may have derailed this thread and did not realize it.
i would be grateful if mods told me i was doing this.
i guess i saw a opportunity to ask questions.

now will you please answer my question.

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 23:51
I'd already moved all the posts but yours. I had to go back and move your post separately. I do not need instructions from you, thunder24

=[Post Update]=

thank you.i may have derailed this thread and did not realize it.
i would be grateful if mods told me i was doing this.
i guess i saw a opportunity to ask questions.

now will you please answer my question.

Your original post said something along the lines of 'I realise I'm going off topic'. But you know it doesn't matter so much if you were going off topic for the right reasons. I've isolated these messages from the original thread to allow Charles to search for his Flash artist without having to skim through our... debate.

If you do not already know the answer to that question, I will take it that my suspicion was wrong. If it was, I rescind that comment.

thunder24
26th May 2011, 23:52
I'd already moved all the posts but yours. I had to go back and move your post separately. I do not need instructions from you, thunder24

No you don't, but you took my advice, after three mods hoped on to see what was going on. Soooo....thanks for taking the instruction in stride.;)

JJl, has been helped by Inelia, and many that sent her thought vibrations of comfort and CHANGE. She also started a thread, thanking everyone.

Is this the new parking lot thread?:p I hope so

BIG OLE PEACE TO YOU ALL

Dennis Leahy
26th May 2011, 23:53
answer me this one.

what do you mean.
truthfully please.

have you got the grapes?

Hey Manny, what's up with the aggressive stuff? You're out of line (after being told to stay on topic, you're getting aggressive with one of the mods, and blatantly insinuating he is subservient to a master.) May I recommend you quickly regroup, and reconsider your position.

Dennis

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 23:55
No he wasn't Dennis.

manny
26th May 2011, 23:59
right thats cleared lets finish this up.

don,t like the sentence,or what you are implying.
please explain yourself.

=[Post Update]=

answer me this one.

what do you mean.
truthfully please.

have you got the grapes?

Hey Manny, what's up with the aggressive stuff? You're out of line (after being told to stay on topic, you're getting aggressive with one of the mods, and blatantly insinuating he is subservient to a master.) May I recommend you quickly regroup, and reconsider your position.

Dennis
wheres the aggression.

=[Post Update]=

right thats cleared lets finish this up.

don,t like the sentence,or what you are implying.
please explain yourself.

=[Post Update]=

answer me this one.

what do you mean.
truthfully please.

have you got the grapes?

Dennis
wheres the aggression.
Dennis you got it all wrong.

Seikou-Kishi
26th May 2011, 23:59
News has come in regarding the whole thing:

1) Inelia was aware of the situation
2) There are many ways of supplying assistance
3) [see JJL's new thread] her situation has resolved.

Dennis: Manny was quoting me, he wasn't being aggressive towards me. Regarding the comment it was rescinded a few posts prior

manny
27th May 2011, 00:05
i think each of us has learned a lesson.

May I recommend you quickly regroup, and reconsider your position.dennis

tunnel vision can disharmonies your enlightenment.as you have been through the Kundanli experience,you should be aware of this.

but thank you for reminding me of my position when i am concerned for another friend.

DeDukshyn
27th May 2011, 00:05
not one post....

If only posts saved people from physical harm! Your logic is completely silly...

Manny, do you believe in a God, or a Creator, or similar Benevelent force? Do you know why there is suffering on the planet? Do you know why when people pray to God for help they are most often denied? Because it's there for a reason. It is there for us to learn how to help ourseleves find our true selves and not be fully dependant on "Rulers" and "Kings" and "leaders" and "teachers" and "magicians" and "wizards" and everyone else who has overcome certain things that the masses have not. It is to bring the masses up to their level, not increase our dependence on them. Look how being dependant on the more powerful has served humanity -- It has nearly destroyed us.

Again your intention is good but your judgement of the situation comes from very flawed logic. Even if Inelia offered no help, it is her choice, or perhaps even the Universe's -- individual judgements on topics that aren't understood has never been helpful and never will. Don't forget there are two areas of unknowing: What you know you don't know and that which you don't know that you don't know - most people never realize the second category even exists ..

A bit late as this has been resloved ...

thunder24
27th May 2011, 00:08
I don't think many people are logical before or during praying, usually out of fear, however, if there is true danger and a distress call is put out, and focused energy is just that focused, a greater benevolent outcome is acheived. Have you ever talked to plants with love...you should it works
peace

Seikou-Kishi
27th May 2011, 00:09
I think the best thing though, and something that we can all agree on, is that jjl is safe and her situation has been resolved. I was grateful to Donna O for having the clarity of mind to bring the matter to Inelia's attention as quickly as possible; it does not do to dwell on the many ways in which it could have resolved itself differently. I am grateful for Jjl's ongoing peace and safety.

Edit:

To read the great, great news for yourself and to see the amazing result our community has achieved with regards to Jjl, please be directed to her new thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21436-Well-Done-Everyone

manny
27th May 2011, 00:14
of course you are right.
we each have to suffer to learn.
that is the way of life.and to awareness.

but if you are in ill,and there is a doctor next door,and you ask him for help,and he refuses.
what would you think?

=[Post Update]=

thanks Oliver now will you please answer my question.
you know which one.

DeDukshyn
27th May 2011, 00:15
of course you are right.
we each have to suffer to learn.
that is the way of life.and to awareness.

but if you are in ill,and there is a doctor next door,and you ask him for help,and he refuses.
what would you think?

I wouldn't think. I'd find the next nearest doctor willing to help. That is what would serve me (and the universe) best in that moment.

oops .. I'm not Oliver (after your edit) .. but I hope my response helps.

Seikou-Kishi
27th May 2011, 00:16
I'm happy to say the doctor didn't refuse. The doctor simply silently went to work.

manny
27th May 2011, 00:21
Oliver are you purposely avoiding your answer to my question.
i will take no offence.
but i need to know what you meant.

Seikou-Kishi
27th May 2011, 00:51
Well Manny, I'm not quite sure you can know my purpose, but I would point out to you that I have answered your question, and since you thanked my post, I assumed you had at least read it.

Dennis Leahy
27th May 2011, 01:13
i think each of us has learned a lesson.

May I recommend you quickly regroup, and reconsider your position.dennis

tunnel vision can disharmonies your enlightenment.as you have been through the Kundanli experience,you should be aware of this.

but thank you for reminding me of my position when i am concerned for another friend.

Hi Manny,

I did indeed make a mistake, and misread what was going on in that thread. Sorry about that.

I'm impressed you remembered I had anything to do with Kundalini Yoga, (good memory!), but, truth be told, I am pretty much a Kundalini infant and a few light years from enlightenment.

I'm glad you now know it was "all hands on deck" when jjl asked for help - and of the many who helped, only a few made a post. I'm confident many others are quite content to direct prayers and loving and healing energy as they are able, and do it quietly - and off-stage.

:~)

Dennis