PDA

View Full Version : What if we are already time travelling and we don't even know it?

raymond
28th May 2011, 11:41
Since each of us has the ability to change timelines, the only reason why we can totally change the timeline on this world right now is because there is a spiritual, psychic, energetic barrier holding each of our consciousness down or it is this barrier which is preventing our consciousness from exceeding this barrier naturally which will allow us to change timelines as easily as breathing air..

Unless we go to the extremes in circumventing this barrier..

In order to find out the true reality of this universe, how ready are you to face and accept death? :cool:

Fred Steeves
28th May 2011, 12:32
I think we change timelines all the time without even realizing it. I suspect time can be purposely manipulated same as air or water. Look at how a skydiver manipulates air just for fun. In freefall the air is used to simulate flying and he can use the air the exact way a bird does. Hopefully he doesn't mistakenly experience the air in this dimensional aspect for too long and he deploys the parachute, enabling him to experience the exact same air as was before, but in a radically different aspect.

Hmmm, just thought of it that way, I'm gonna mull that one over. Sorry if I went off topic. Riddled with ADD at times.

Cheers,
Fred

Fred Steeves
28th May 2011, 12:37
Unless we go to the extremes in circumventing this barrier..

In order to find out the true reality of this universe, how ready are you to face and accept death? :cool:

I think a David Icke quote is appropriate here: "Death is not a cure for ignorance".

Cheers,
Fred

PurpleLama
28th May 2011, 12:46
The lines of "time" are constantly shifting as the sands beneath the tide, and are just as numerous. Yes, we are changing things all the time without being aware. The more attentive we become to the light "within", then the more prone we become to noticing the changes when they occur.

raymond
28th May 2011, 15:27
When we are travelling to a specific destination, we can choose to travel on the subway, the bus, the cab, your own private transport,etc. The choice of vehicle will determine your destination time and the route which you take. When you decide to take a bus, you are already on a different timeline as compared to you taking the subway.

Where and what do we decide to have for lunch everyday? Our millions of decisions each day determine who we pass by on the streets and subsequently any incidents or accidents which happen to us on our journeys. We are creating timelines everyday.

So why hasn't the populace create a new and better timeline where the conditions of living are much better and more equalitarian for every person on this earth? Cos the level of consciousness needed to create such an improved timeline is rather high and I suspect there are etheric, spiritual, psychic, emotional constructs/blocks/energies which are holding our consciousness down. These constructs/blocks/energies/barriers exist both within ourselves and outside ourselves and and they may even exist in the upper dimensions.

You can only push your consciousness past these constructs/blocks/energies/barriers if you do lots of work on yourself and I suspect these barrier blocks are most numerous and at their most powerful in mass centres of population. Obviously, if you are a dark entity and you want to prevent humanity from evolving, wouldn't it makes sense to place your weapons holding down humanity's consciousness in locations where the number of humans is the greatest?

Say you are a dark entity and you have an atomic size barrier block which can hold down humanity's consciousness. Would you place your weapon in the middle of the sahara desert where there are no humans or would you place your weapon in NYC where there exists the biggest number of humans in the world?

So this is why most spiritual gurus do not want to place their base in the cities. I have always asked myself again and again this question of why wouldn't most spiritual masters want to move the cities. Wouldn't they have better access to students if such gurus move to the city? Now I know why.

Because it would be much harder to do spiritual work on yourself if you do live in the city.

PurpleLama
28th May 2011, 16:14
patient, in love with ourselves and every other, we turn inward and open the door there to light, to love, to uprightness. The choice to do this affects "time" in the mosr extraordinary way, more so than any other decision we can make.

"in patience possess you your soul"

"it is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye"

make your own peace within and you can change the city you live in, without worry, without fear. Don't be subject to the good or bad in your environment. Manufacture your own peace and soon critical mass is achieved and things can begin to shift even down to the mundane physical level.

Lord Sidious
29th May 2011, 00:56

I already met the angel of death twice, but I am still here.
Remember, if you don't have money on the table, it doesn't matter what number comes up on the roulette wheel.
Not only am I ready, I do.

29th May 2011, 01:22
I have never felt very connected to time, myself. Not sure what that means or the effect of it. I find putting myself into time difficult; yet I've been told I have excellent "timing". So figure that out. Here's some other people who don't connect with time in the usual way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13452711

Fred Steeves
29th May 2011, 03:36

Funny how it's a strangely calm and even somewhat amusing encounter isn't it?

Cheers,
Fred

raymond
29th May 2011, 04:35
a lot of people are ignoring the crux of the topic at hand..

i believe that there are artificial constructs/barriers/blocks/energies/systems which are located in major cities across the globe and which are influencing the thoughts and behaviours of people living in the cities..

Fred Steeves
29th May 2011, 06:10
Thanks for reeling us back in Raymond, we do tend to be a bunch riddled with ADD at times. I was in Chicago recently for about 10 days, and did consciously notice a suppression of my spirit. Not that it was really a bad thing, more that there was a noticeable lack of a certain out of body freedom I've been sensing more and more recently. Maybe more accurately put occassional, but fairly regular glimpses of the fragility of the illusion.

Once a person gets sort of used to this perception, it does stick out when it is just not there for a time. Very astout observation Raymond, did you get this from personal experience or something you read?

On the flip side of the coin, for years now my wife and I have noticed the opposite effect going to our little place on Weeki Wachee Springs on week-ends. It's about an hour or so drive out from this hustle and bustle of the Tampa Bay Area, and there is a very perceptible point where you can physically feel yourself begin to relax.

Cheers,
Fred

raymond
29th May 2011, 09:05
i discover that different countries have different energies in them and certain countries tend to restrict the spirit more than others..

case in point.. someone from a country which does not place such a heavy emphasis on materialism moving to a country which place a heavy emphasis on money and all that stuff..

you will find that a person who move from one country to another slowly adapting the new country's values..

before, I used to think it is all psychological but now I know better..

there are energetic constructs in different locations which influence how we think.. and the cities tend to restrict the spirit more than the countryside..

Tony
29th May 2011, 09:28
hello AGAIN!!!!

Tony

PurpleLama
29th May 2011, 11:52
it is true that, designed or not, one encounters psychic structures in densly populated areas that very much have the potential to diminish and distract one's spiritual energies. But, as stated in my last post on this thread, we very much have the ability to counteract the effects. And this ability to broadcast positive frequencies from our own psychic being has not only the potential to affect those on our own household, but the neighborhood and even the city at large. This is not speculation, rather it has been my own experience and the immediate experience of those I am well acquainted with. However, when it came time to raise another child, I chose to move out to the country where we could let our guard down a little and focus on what was more of personal importance. I still work in the city, and I still do a lot to raise it's vibration, but when I go home I can drop the load and just have fun with the baby. We must have our priorities, I guess.

TraineeHuman
29th May 2011, 12:24
The way to contribute to creating a better timeline for us all is to be more fully, more truly, more amazingly well (any way you can).

the trojan
29th May 2011, 12:32
i have been having a lot of memories,'popping' into my head over the last few weeks.
One in particular was of a magic mushroom trip I experienced when in my early twenties.
three friends and I shared the same mushrooms,experience in a local field which overlooked the whole district.
During this four to five hour trip,one thing remained constant......We could see the college building in the next town,and it had a solid red glow surrounding it.
It is the shape of a large cube and was the only building for miles with any kind of colour shift/visual effect on it.

In relation to this post..my thoughts at the moment are that these establishments are the resonance in our societies which dampen our progress,and they have an aura.
Bear in mind that I am still thinking about this and may change my mind at any time.

the trojan
29th May 2011, 12:45
Just noticed the thread title ,which drew me here in the first place...my previous post was in relation to the whole thread.
I believe we are all time travelling...right now...Ive noticed that It has a decaying effect on human flesh.

ghostrider
29th May 2011, 13:38
I know this sounds crazy, ok but here goes, you really can create your own reality just by saying it and accepting it as so. then move on to something else to prevent doubt from entering your brain, God never created anything till he SAID IT. and God said let there be light and behold there was light.

raymond
29th May 2011, 14:31
it is true that, designed or not, one encounters psychic structures in densly populated areas that very much have the potential to diminish and distract one's spiritual energies. But, as stated in my last post on this thread, we very much have the ability to counteract the effects. And this ability to broadcast positive frequencies from our own psychic being has not only the potential to affect those on our own household, but the neighborhood and even the city at large. This is not speculation, rather it has been my own experience and the immediate experience of those I am well acquainted with. However, when it came time to raise another child, I chose to move out to the country where we could let our guard down a little and focus on what was more of personal importance. I still work in the city, and I still do a lot to raise it's vibration, but when I go home I can drop the load and just have fun with the baby. We must have our priorities, I guess.

Yes you are right. Totally spot on.

I feel that if you are someone strong enough spiritually and psychically like Inelia who has fully developed her spiritual and psychic gifts so that she can consciously use her gifts to fully help others, then she should live in the cites as she has the ability to help others evolve then.

But if you are still a budding student on the spiritual/psychic path and you have no gifts at all but are trying to grow yourself spiritually, then I think you should move to a place far away from the cities so that the psychic/spiritual barrier traps will have as little influence on you as possible.

raymond
29th May 2011, 14:45
I have a feeling the real weapons are invisible even to those high human practitioners on our planet.

It is gonna take beings from outside our world to destroy these weapons. I don't think any human practitioner is gonna have any chance regardless of how powerful they are.

PurpleLama
29th May 2011, 15:41
there are manyborn onto this planet who would fit what you seem to be allowing for beings from outside. Many are the wanderers walking this earth, and each has hir job to do. I agree that anyone starting on a spiritual path would do well to begin cultivation of their spirit away from the cities, but, and it's a huge but, it is likewise possible and by no means difficult to set apart a space with the intention to make it safe and conducive for spiritual work and experience in that sacred space no barrier of any kind except for those conditions from with themselves, their own lessons. That's why in magic you have a huge emphasis on protective circles. Anyone, gifted or not, wherever one may be, can easily prepare a place as conducive as any other to spiritual development. You are soveriegn, and more importantly, the CREATOR recognizes this. That's why no one can actually take your power away. You have to give it up somehow. I feel like most of us here at avalon can agree on this much, that we are all ready to take the power back and do what's right, and what's more, upright. I feel like there is a lot of honor among us at avalon. Sorry, I am rambling. It happens.

Fred Steeves
29th May 2011, 16:30
It is gonna take beings from outside our world to destroy these weapons. I don't think any human practitioner is gonna have any chance regardless of how powerful they are.

I'm betting the farm on the underdog.

Cheers,
Fred

PurpleLama
29th May 2011, 16:51

I'm betting the farm on the underdog.

Cheers,
Fred

indeed, fred, it's the salient point that the One also has it's bets on the underdog, no doubt based on the best insider information, seeing as creator, well, created the game in the first place. You kno, blessed are the meek, and all that.

raymond
30th May 2011, 02:44
The question is, when you are just starting out, why make things harder for yourself by staying in the city?

It is like running a 100m race. Would you run a 100m race with a 50 kg backpack strapped on your back?

PurpleLama
30th May 2011, 16:39
Really it doesn't have to be difficult as that to start off cultivation of the spiritual self in an urban setting. It might be more idyllic to be able to take off to the country side, but this might be relatively impossible for a lot of individuals who would otherwise be ready to begin. Being in a city makes protection more necessary, but it is needed even if one is working in a more natural setting. I absolutely would not discourage anyone from beginning their work in a city if this is their present circumstance, rather I would especially emphasize the work of protection as a necessary precursor to doing spiritual work of any kind any where at any time, but especially in an urban environment. There is a lot of benefit to be found by virtue of doing ones work in a more natural setting, a lot of benefit in more easily being able to tune in to the earth. It's downright serene to lay on the grass and listen to the wild life and just let every sensation sink in to the earth and join with the energy of the earth, but I have likewise done the same in the middle of the city on a patch of grass in a sea of concrete and tuned out the traffic noises instead of enjoying the sounds of birds but for the sensation, the connection, the experience was one and the same. So, if you can take off into the country side and pursue your spiritual cultivation in peace and harmony with nature, that's awesome, good for you! But if that's impractical then please don't let it stop you, just educate yourself on what you can do to make a space sacred and protected and proceed unencumbered by that which is outside of that space.

PHARAOH
31st May 2011, 00:59
[QUOTE=raymond;230495]

Funny how it's a strangely calm and even somewhat amusing encounter isn't it?

Only those of us whom have encountered this overwhelming calm know this feeling. I still can't really explain it. I guess it's one of those things you have to experiance for yourselves. I do not advocate seeking out this experiance.