PDA

View Full Version : Discover-The-Work-You-Were-Born-To-Do

eaglespirit
28th May 2011, 13:32
Your OWN Spiritual Calling : )

http://www.inspired-entrepreneur.com/Freebies/Discover-The-Work-You-Were-Born-To-Do/Part-1.aspx

tgn333
28th May 2011, 14:12
thank you eaglespirit,

imo THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK FOR EACH OF US, RIGHT NOW!!!

thanks again,
tgn333

Lettherebelight
28th May 2011, 19:48
Great thread...

Everyone can go within...and seek the star that they alone are meant to follow in this life...

and may we all be blessed with the courage to follow that star.

ktlight
28th May 2011, 20:00
Your OWN Spiritual Calling : )

http://www.inspired-entrepreneur.com/Freebies/Discover-The-Work-You-Were-Born-To-Do/Part-1.aspx

All of us should be sure to watch the vids on the site.
Great thread eaglespirit. Thank you, it is very educational.

sandy
12th July 2011, 04:21
Great Info Eaglespirit,

Really enjoyed listening to the video's and gaining a greater awareness about resistance!!

Etherios
12th July 2011, 09:24
May i ask why we even have a question like this? Work we are born to do? At first i thought it was about enlightenment and what our true purpose in this life is and then i saw that.

I dont think we were born to WORK ... we were born to experience and create. NOT WORK...

You cant really believe humans were born to be slaves and to work all their lives so others can profit. If you think that them i am sorry for you all.

Now about the videos ... well he is talking about the normal way of looking at this but its impossible for the majority of the people. Its very very hard to do what he implies in todays societies cause we are all not equals and dont have the freedom to be selective ... simple as that. We are "educated" to believe some things and our parents are "educated" to believe the same things, so we end up realizing who we are and what we want too late to do anything about it. Also getting a job you like isnt something that will stop that job from draining most of your life and giving you just enough to survive. (at least this is true the last 5-10 years)

in Greece at least 50-60% of the jobs (if you take out gov jobs and some high tech private jobs) most young Greeks are paid 570E-600E per month. IT DOESNT MATTER if i love my work, it isnt giving me enough to survive so it makes little difference.

These kind of thought would had worked in the 50ish in Europe and the 80ish in Greece where if you worked you could had a good life so choosing wisely was a must. Now days i think these promotions are just there to keep the people trying to wake up from actually waking up.

There is nothing spiritual about working ... its just energy draining to gain some worthless paper.