PDA

View Full Version : Love, Light, and a piece of my mind

Charlie Pecos
28th May 2011, 14:57
Howdy Folks,

Stepping out of my comfort zone and exposing myself (so to speak) in front of Avalon and the world has been a liberating, scary, and rewarding experience. I have had to face many demons in doing so. Sometimes I worry that I come off too child like, but then I have to remind myself that my awakening involves peeling back 40 years of programming and exposing the child who knew what he knew and didn't know why, only this time I have 40 years worth of experience to put it all into perspective.

I have been giving a great deal of thought to where we are and what we have learned, compared to just a few years ago. I came into this existence knowing that what they were trying to teach me about God and Jesus was, well, to put it bluntly- bull****. I did not understand why these feelings existed in me, I just knew them to be true. Now I know that religion is used to control people. I am also beginning to understand that when the bible talks about God, if one pays close attention, one will see that they are not always speaking of the One True Creator, and in fact rarely speak of the Great Creator. It is my understanding and perception that they (by "they" I mean the writers of the bible) are actually speaking about themselves or other "gods". This is why it is important not to get caught up in the "E.T. is coming to save us" mindset. These are the "gods" of old.

This game is changing. You see it and I see it. Many others do too, but far too many don't. Easy pickings for something to be sold to them, something disingenuous. My concern is that we are being set up for the next round of enslavement/control paradigm. It will look nothing like the current one, in fact at first it will look like much freedom and knowledge. It is important to remember that no matter how much one knows and perceives, there is always much more that remains hidden. There are forces that conspire to undermine and redirect the best intentions of us all.

It is my understanding that Jesus was a great teacher who came here to help the human race. Unfortunately, many of his teachings were purposely suppressed and left out of the bible by those who wished to control the population. They did not want a race of people who knew their true origins and power. But the game progresses regardless and it's only a matter of time until all is revealed in this game. But rest assured, a new game is already planned and being implemented as we speak. The chances are very high that we are unwittingly helping.

Those who wish to control us have used many tools to do so. They created division among us, contradicting our natural tendencies to cooperate for survival. (Cooperation is a natural phenomenon where the need to control does not exist.) They use class, food, fear, money, sports, religion, education, artificial scarcity, and technology to their advantage- all so that we must compete against each other and forsake our natural tendencies. Now these tools are becoming obsolete. What tools will be used next? Surely they won't try to use something that looks all shiny and pretty and covered in light! Or will they?

Those forces that wish to control have many millenia invested into this project. They are not just going to up and leave because we are ascending. No, they will change their strategy and the game in such a way as to be imperceptible to us. This is what we MUST realize. Only when we are ahead of the game do we possess the ability to thwart an agenda.

It troubles me to see all the Love And Light stuff being written without the requisite responsibility and discernment being emphasized. There is too much "we are saved and the evil ones will be vanquished". It is very unwise to believe this without question. On the one hand, I like the message- it appeals to a certain part of me, the emotional part. The logical and analytical part of me says something is amiss here, and we are not correctly perceiving it. There are those who understand that when base emotions are brought into play, logic and critical thinking are suspended. How might the controllers use this knowledge to their advantage?

Yes there are many changes occurring now. Yes there will be many more in the weeks, months and years to come. So what?!!!

The important thing to remember is never fear- never show fear, trust your instincts- your inner guidance, and always question while keeping an open mind. QUESTION EVERYTHING AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

Peace/out

Charlie

Anno
28th May 2011, 15:20
[...] Sometimes I worry that I come off too child like [...]

The Native Americans say: Child like = Good , Childish = Bad. I personally think that childhood is an artificial construct that is part of the wider life long conditioning we undergo here. Being child like, to me, means being open to anything and none judgemental. Most of all, it's about not losing the sense of excitement in the world. Being childish, is being ignorant and selfish. You're the center of the universe and everyone else must fall into line. It's what I see coming from parents who teach their kids that they're number one and they're the best. Pretty soon they realise this isn't true and become the kind of emotional timebombs we see in the world today. Ofcourse, most never grow out of that state of being. Which is the point of TPTB creating it, in my opinion. I saw a great saying online once: "Age measures how long you've been in the classroom, not how much you've learnt".

Charlie Pecos
28th May 2011, 15:33
[...] Sometimes I worry that I come off too child like [...]

The Native Americans say: Child like = Good , Childish = Bad. I personally think that childhood is an artificial construct that is part of the wider life long conditioning we undergo here. Being child like, to me, means being open to anything and none judgemental. Most of all, it's about not losing the sense of excitement in the world. Being childish, is being ignorant and selfish. You're the center of the universe and everyone else must fall into line. It's what I see coming from parents who teach their kids that they're number one and they're the best. Pretty soon they realise this isn't true and become the kind of emotional timebombs we see in the world today. Ofcourse, most never grow out of that state of being. Which is the point of TPTB creating it, in my opinion. I saw a great saying online once: "Age measures how long you've been in the classroom, not how much you've learnt".

Now what is that quote from Jesus? Something about those who come before God (the One True Creator) as a child will enter the kingdom of heaven. Let us look at the children for a moment.
How do they approach the world? With a sense of wonder, no fear, an inner light that shines so brightly as to cast away all impurities. Everyone is their friend and no harm can come to them. We of course are charged with setting them straight. You are quite correct my friend, their light is dimmed through the programming regimine that is forced upon them here. I just wonder- what would happen if we (the adults/parents) were to encourage those qualities inherent in a small child instead of suppressing them and forcing the child to conform to the program?

Darla Ken Pearce
28th May 2011, 15:34
This is amazingly true, Charlie. It is great watching you share and find your own authentic voice. It, more than anything else is why we are gathering here. To remember and help each other become all that we can , so that we step into our own higher power and can see ourselves as Masters once again. You know, those dark ones will be brought into the light, they will stand trial soon and taken to a place where they can harm no one on Earth again for save keeping.

Once this happens and it needs to happen to clear space so the good times can roll in, listen closely:

We will be called upon to make our own judgments against them or not. Since this is the next step, I hope that all of us can find it somewhere in our hearts to offer forgiveness. I would imagine that what they've done has affected our own loved ones in some horrible manner, as well as, causing wars, killing, and mostly the fact that we were held back from making progress in our own right. Read: Prison planet! Yet, they are not able to prevail over us now with their darkness. They've clearly lost this old battle against us.

Earth is ascending and so are we no matter what. Each day our consciousness rises and we can see clearer every day that this is so. We can each feel and know this for ourselves deep within our hearts. WE ARE THE MASTERS WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ~ CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? <giggles...Sprint>

We all have a soft spot for light and love because it represents who we really are inside. Now we just need to dig deeper within and let some of it out, so we can add our light and herald in the New Golden Age we are creating now. And so it is...be blessed! Hey, we are BLESSED! Much love! xoxoxox

Anno
28th May 2011, 15:45
Now what is that quote from Jesus? Something about those who come before God (the One True Creator) as a child will enter the kingdom of heaven. Let us look at the children for a moment.
How do they approach the world? With a sense of wonder, no fear, an inner light that shines so brightly as to cast away all impurities. Everyone is their friend and no harm can come to them. We of course are charged with setting them straight. You are quite correct my friend, their light is dimmed through the programming regimine that is forced upon them here. I just wonder- what would happen if we (the adults/parents) were to encourage those qualities inherent in a small child instead of suppressing them and forcing the child to conform to the program?

I don't know where it's from originally. If you want to see what children become without the programming, look at documentaries where people from the west go to live with hunter gatherer tribes. They all say the same thing about us. They like our technology, but they think we're sad and alone because we don't understand true family. They all live together as one big family. In a sense, they are children that never grow up and remain in a natural state of humanity, living in balance with eachother and their environment.

Charlie Pecos
28th May 2011, 15:48

I don't know where it's from originally. If you want to see what children become without the programming, look at documentaries where people from the west go to live with hunter gatherer tribes. They all say the same thing about us. They like our technology, but they think we're sad and alone because we don't understand true family. They all live together as one big family. In a sense, they are children that never grow up and remain in a natural state of humanity, living in balance with eachother and their environment.

Let us not forget all members are equal, there is no class division- and there is no scarcity.

Earth is ascending and so are we no matter what. Each day our consciousness rises and we can see clearer every day that this is so. We can each feel and know this for ourselves deep within our hearts. WE ARE THE MASTERS WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ~ CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? <giggles...Sprint>

We all have a soft spot for light and love because it represents who we really are inside. Now we just need to dig deeper within and let some of it out, so we can add our light and herald in the New Golden Age we are creating now. And so it is...be blessed! Hey, we are BLESSED! Much love! xoxoxox

Hi Darla! Much love to you!

What if the ascension and "love and light" are in fact contructs of those who wish to control. A new game if you will. Nobody is going to buy an old t-shirt with blood stains and holes in it. No, everyone wants the brand new shirt with the cool Nike logo. Get it? Only thing is, at first the new shirt fits great and we love the color. It maybe takes us, oh, about a thousand years to figure out it has the same old holes and blood stains, we just couldn't see them at first because we were so dazzled by the newness of the shirt. That is where I'm coming from. Questioning everything.

(Please note: Not trying to pick any fights here, just questioning reality, even the new one)

Anno
28th May 2011, 15:58
Let us not forget all members are equal, there is no class division- and there is no scarcity.

That's not strictly true. Many of the tribes are split into clans that mirror what we would call a caste system. Some are definitely considered 'higher' than others and each has a specific role or duty within the society. Women and Kids have clearly defined roles separate to adult Men. But, all of this is accepted as a necessary part of making society work. So whilst our perception may be a negative one, they don't seem to mind. They are definitely happier than we are, despite having 'nothing' by our standards and having to work all day long just to feed themselves.

If you want a society were all people are truly equal, you need to go back to Pre-Roman Europe and look at Celtic law and society. For example, if you didn't look after your parents and I took them in, I get your inheritance and you'd be shamed. Same goes with disabled people and the ill. Women and Men were totally equal. This makes me wonder if that's why the 'Truth' movement seems strongest among europeans or ex-europeans. We aren't after some kind of New Age. We just want back what we already had.

Mark Aldebaran
28th May 2011, 16:04
It pains me to see all the Love And Light stuff being written. On the one hand, I like the message- it appeals to a certain part of me, the emotional part. The logical and analytical part of me says something is amiss here, and we are not correctly perceiving it. There are those who understand that when base emotions are brought into play, logic and critical thinking are suspended. How might the controllers use this knowledge to their advantage?

It pains me to see the violence and aggression sometimes advocated on here. It might be prudent to arm ourselves for self-defense but in terms of violence, whatever we can do, they can do better. Buy a gun, put your TV on the lawn and shoot it. Logic relies on input and, if that is tainted, the answer means nothing. As masters of fear, they are controlling us with imaginary 'terrors' that keep us down and divert us from our birthright.

When we are joined in love and purpose we have the Universe on our side, and they have no defense.

sshenry
28th May 2011, 16:05
Hey Charlie, great post, thanks for sharing that! :)

What you said about the love and light messages bothering you:
It pains me to see all the Love And Light stuff being written. On the one hand, I like the message- it appeals to a certain part of me, the emotional part. The logical and analytical part of me says something is amiss here, and we are not correctly perceiving it. There are those who understand that when base emotions are brought into play, logic and critical thinking are suspended. How might the controllers use this knowledge to their advantage?
You're right there are plenty of those who would USE the love and light that appeals to us on such a deep emotional/soul level (it being our fundamental ISness if you will) to get us to kick back, relax, and just let them do what they're doing without interference.

Here's the kick - we may be souls having a human experience, and it is good to remember what and who we really are (love and light) but there is a method to the maddness here, we ARE here to experience what it means to be human, and that includes experiencing those things which are NOT love and light. yeah, I know, confusing, but we can't truly appreciate being love and light unless we are exposed to those things that are NOT love and light. While that doesn't mean that we need to BECOME those things that are not love and light, part of the human experience is action; being able to do something about those things that are NOT love and light (does that make any sort of sense?) in order to define who and what we are.

The 'lovin lighters' (that's what my 19 year old daughter calls them) have a point, there really IS nothing to worry about (you can't kill a soul after all), but those who would manipulate this message for their own purposes forget one thing, that we are also here to experience being human with all that entails, and that includes reaching our full potential as humans as well as remembering our higher soul purpose, and we have the right to question or reject those things that would interfere with reaching our full potential (or remembering our purpose) even if it is an overdose of love and light to the point that we cease to interact on a human level. :)

Charlie Pecos
28th May 2011, 16:11

It pains me to see the violence and aggression sometimes advocated on here. It might be prudent to arm ourselves for self-defense but in terms of violence, whatever we can do, they can do better. Buy a gun, put your TV on the lawn and shoot it. Logic relies on input and, if that is tainted, the answer means nothing. As masters of fear, they are controlling us with imaginary 'terrors' that keep us down and divert us from our birthright.

When we are joined in love and purpose we have the Universe on our side, and they have no defense.

Does not logic also rely on experience? Can we not study our current paradigm and come to a logical conclusion as to the probabilities that exist around us, yet of which we have no proof?
To be sure my friend, look at all the violent video games and movies that are marketed to us, our children. It creates a being with a violent mindset who is desensitized to the killing of other sentient beings. They raise a patriotic flag and the masses salute fervently while sending their children to a foreign land to commit atrocities in the name of freedom, which ironically couldn't be farther from the agenda. We must turn our backs on the media and all of their "software". I agree with you- if you must use a gun, use it to kill your TV.

sshenry
28th May 2011, 16:12
It's all about balance really - we're incarnated here as triune beings (body/mind/soul) and an emphasis on ANY one aspect means that we the others get 'out of wack' if you will, sort of like an unbalanced load in a washing machine. That THWONKA THWONKA THWONKA becomes nerve racking and the whole machine can start jittering across the floor like one of those jumping beans. Eventually the whole cycle just grinds to a halt until we open the thing up and re-adjust the load.

We need to be aware of all three aspects. We need to care and feed for all three levels of our being. We need to respect and listen to what all three have to say so as to make the most of the time here that we are given :)

Charlie Pecos
28th May 2011, 16:20
Hey Charlie, great post, thanks for sharing that! :)

What you said about the love and light messages bothering you:
You're right there are plenty of those who would USE the love and light that appeals to us on such a deep emotional/soul level (it being our fundamental ISness if you will) to get us to kick back, relax, and just let them do what they're doing without interference.

Here's the kick - we may be souls having a human experience, and it is good to remember what and who we really are (love and light) but there is a method to the maddness here, we ARE here to experience what it means to be human, and that includes experiencing those things which are NOT love and light. yeah, I know, confusing, but we can't truly appreciate being love and light unless we are exposed to those things that are NOT love and light. While that doesn't mean that we need to BECOME those things that are not love and light, part of the human experience is action; being able to do something about those things that are NOT love and light (does that make any sort of sense?) in order to define who and what we are.

The 'lovin lighters' (that's what my 19 year old daughter calls them) have a point, there really IS nothing to worry about (you can't kill a soul after all), but those who would manipulate this message for their own purposes forget one thing, that we are also here to experience being human with all that entails, and that includes reaching our full potential as humans as well as remembering our higher soul purpose, and we have the right to question or reject those things that would interfere with reaching our full potential (or remembering our purpose) even if it is an overdose of love and light to the point that we cease to interact on a human level. :)

Hi sshenry,

I just want to clarify here that I am not anti- Love and Light. I do agree with much of what you have written. I just see the potential for this to be manipulated by the very same forces that control this paradigm. The ebb and flow of life is eternal. Perhaps there indeed will be a thousand years of peace and freedom, and I truly pray for nothing less. We are all ready for a change.
But I would be remiss if I did not bring to the attention of others a potential that I see. Think of it this way- if we have the ability to change the outcome of a sequence of events by merely raising awareness to a potential agenda, then I am just doing my job, for the betterment of all.:)

It's all about balance really - we're incarnated here as triune beings (body/mind/soul) and an emphasis on ANY one aspect means that we the others get 'out of wack' if you will, sort of like an unbalanced load in a washing machine. That THWONKA THWONKA THWONKA becomes nerve racking and the whole machine can start jittering across the floor like one of those jumping beans. Eventually the whole cycle just grinds to a halt until we open the thing up and re-adjust the load.

We need to be aware of all three aspects. We need to care and feed for all three levels of our being. We need to respect and listen to what all three have to say so as to make the most of the time here that we are given

The THWONKA has been going on for far too long and we are definitely coming into an awareness of the triune aspect of our being. It is all by design of course......

sshenry
28th May 2011, 16:31
I just want to clarify here that I am not anti- Love and Light. I do agree with much of what you have written. I just see the potential for this to be manipulated by the very same forces that control this paradigm. The ebb and flow of life is eternal. Perhaps there indeed will be a thousand years of peace and freedom, and I truly pray for nothing less. We are all ready for a change.
But I would be remiss if I did not bring to the attention of others a potential that I see. Think of it this way- if we have the ability to change the outcome of a sequence of events by merely raising awareness to a potential agenda, then I am just doing my job, for the betterment of all.:)

Understood, I figured you weren't, but was merely expounding on what I thought was the spirit of the post you'd made - that's the problem with the internet and typing responses as opposed to being face to face with people :p

In fact, merely agreeing with the fact that it (love and light) CAN be misused/abused to control or blind those suseptible and that anything that encourages imbalance needs to be pointed out. So looks like we're on the same page :)

janus
28th May 2011, 16:31
What tools will be used next? Surely they won't try to use something that looks all shiny and pretty and covered in light! Or will they?

Many of the greatest masters have said 'the kingdom lies within you'. All the answers are there, hidden within. Yet the loudest voices of all ages use these 'shiny baubles' to distract us from finding the truth within by directing our attention outside of ourselves.

imo the intent is to prevent us from seeing/knowing the truth of our being...to keep us believing we are weak and powerless to save all of us. For if you believe that we are one, then what is done to one is done to all...what is learned by one makes the learning by all easier...turning what may appear to be a selfish act (looking within) into a selfless act (aiding all).

Those 'shiny baubles' have nothing on the true 'sparkles' that lie within all of us.

Marie
28th May 2011, 16:32
...It pains me to see all the Love And Light stuff being written. ...
The important thing to remember is never fear- never show fear, trust your instincts- your inner guidance, and always question while keeping an open mind. QUESTION EVERYTHING AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

Thanks Charlie for this great thread and for highlighting that we need to remain 'open' and trust our own 'inner guidance' above everything. I agree with you that the powers that be might try to camoflage a controlling agenda with the concepts of 'love' and 'light' but they also might cultivate an agenda of creating mistrust in these concepts to lead us away from our true power.

I am sad at times at the bashing of the concepts 'love' and 'light' because this is who we truly are and in that we are most powerful. Recognizing this on a mass scale and stepping into our 'power' will change our experience of 'reality' completely.

I appreciate what sshenry is saying about the human experience. Taking emotion out of the 'process' will do much I think in staying clear to our inner guidance and allow a joyful 'exploration' of the human experience.

edina
28th May 2011, 16:47
Charlie, thanks for bringing this up, and I've appreciated every one else's comments that I have read here.

Ever finer dimensions of discernment are required. We become discerning in one area, feel liberated and relax, and then,....... blammmy, we are met with another form of deception.

Each increase in awareness shared makes us all stronger.

I have to say I was new age, before it was even a coined term, I was new age before it was cool, I was new age when it wasn't any longer cool. But, I realise that what I am talking about is a bit different than how most people perceive the term. My understanding is that Kissinger coined the term back in the 60's to capture a genuine, authentic, grass roots and natural awakening among people.

I call this the gilded new age; the packaged, commercialised, and controlled new age; love and light being a component in this.

I, too, am at times concerned that humanity can become tricked into a gilded cage so to speak, love and light, magical technology, a Luddite like return to the past are all possibilities.

There just simply isn't any shortcuts to thinking, to becoming discerning.

We cannot afford to become mentally lazy. So, for me the answer has been and still is the one similar to what others proposed here, keeping our eyes open, becoming increasingly aware of all of our environments, physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, psychic, frequencies, technological, social, cultural....

No single one of us can do this alone, which is why forums like this are so important, so we can share our insights, and watch each others backs.

Charlie Pecos
28th May 2011, 18:48

Understood, I figured you weren't, but was merely expounding on what I thought was the spirit of the post you'd made - that's the problem with the internet and typing responses as opposed to being face to face with people :p

In fact, merely agreeing with the fact that it (love and light) CAN be misused/abused to control or blind those suseptible and that anything that encourages imbalance needs to be pointed out. So looks like we're on the same page :)

It's all good, just didn't want folks to get the wrong idea. Glad we are on the same page. :)

Those 'shiny baubles' have nothing on the true 'sparkles' that lie within all of us.

Exactly.

I agree with you that the powers that be might try to camoflage a controlling agenda with the concepts of 'love' and 'light' but they also might cultivate an agenda of creating mistrust in these concepts to lead us away from our true power.

I am sad at times at the bashing of the concepts 'love' and 'light' because this is who we truly are and in that we are most powerful. Recognizing this on a mass scale and stepping into our 'power' will change our experience of 'reality' completely.

Very good point. That is why I say we must question everything, we must be on the lookout for the next deception, we must anticipate it, like the next storm dawning over the horizon. Only when we are vigilant are we able to step into our power and claim what is rightfully ours.

Ever finer dimensions of discernment are required. We become discerning in one area, feel liberated and relax, and then,....... blammmy, we are met with another form of deception.

Thank you Edina, you get it! With greater knowledge and awareness comes greater responsibility. We must be ever vigilant against the forces of darkness for they are cunning and wise and will use whatever weakness they may find in us for exploitation and manipulation. Just because we ascend to a higher frequency does not mean this is negated. The game just gets more complicated and the deception much harder to discern.

Each increase in awareness shared makes us all stronger.

Absolutely!:)

There just simply isn't any shortcuts to thinking, to becoming discerning.

Yes! Let us not become so enamored with the new paradigm that we forget to question why things are the way they are.

No single one of us can do this alone, which is why forums like this are so important, so we can share our insights, and watch each others backs.

Well said, thank you!

Mad Hatter
28th May 2011, 18:58
Hi Charlie,

I often find the ramifications of the expression 'As above so below' disturbing as well so honestly can see the point in ascension until this mess has been cleaned up first...

edina
30th May 2011, 23:37
I've been thinking about this, if ascension is understood as an opening of our conscious awareness of what "is" toa greater reality than we are presently aware of, then love, which is a short cut symbol to a whole set of perceptual tools, and light, another short cut symbol for a complimentary set of tools, would require further development for learning how to live in this larger reality.

Love and light are both, simply expressions of energy, and inherent in the one is the inferred existence of it seeming opposites and compliment of each.

I've often associated Love as an encompassing aspect that holds the larger perspective, or big picture, of the underlying reality of our oneness, this includes our capacity for connection, and empathy.

And light to me is essentially wisdom, which in knowledge applied, this includes discernment and all that goes with this.

In the new territory of a larger reality, these tools get applied with ever increasing finesse, much like the basic tools of a woodcarver does one thing in the hands of a beginner, another in the hands of a journeyman, and another in the hands of a master woodcarver, who also has amassed much more knowledge of the arena/reality of wood.

In rereading what I've just written, it sounds abstract and esoteric. What I would be interested in seeing is how these tools are applied in very concrete, practical ways.

I'll be mulling this over, and would love to hear how others apply these tools, perhaps if we can even map them out, give them definition. In the spirit of shared insights....

Lord Sidious
30th May 2011, 23:52
What tools will be used next? Surely they won't try to use something that looks all shiny and pretty and covered in light! Or will they?

Many of the greatest masters have said 'the kingdom lies within you'. All the answers are there, hidden within. Yet the loudest voices of all ages use these 'shiny baubles' to distract us from finding the truth within by directing our attention outside of ourselves.

imo the intent is to prevent us from seeing/knowing the truth of our being...to keep us believing we are weak and powerless to save all of us. For if you believe that we are one, then what is done to one is done to all...what is learned by one makes the learning by all easier...turning what may appear to be a selfish act (looking within) into a selfless act (aiding all).

This is indeed very true.
Imagine the secrets like a scratch and match card that you scratch the cover off to reveal what is underneath.
That is how we are on our journey to acquire wisdom.
It is all there, you have it, you just have to uncover it, decipher it and then fit it in with the rest of your consciousness.

Oh, and don't worry Charlie, ya nugget, you are good folk.
You're welcome in my place anytime.

Charlie Pecos
31st May 2011, 00:45
In the new territory of a larger reality, these tools get applied with ever increasing finesse, much like the basic tools of a woodcarver does one thing in the hands of a beginner, another in the hands of a journeyman, and another in the hands of a master woodcarver, who also has amassed much more knowledge of the arena/reality of wood.

In rereading what I've just written, it sounds abstract and esoteric.

Not abstract at all. I'm picking up what your laying down. :) The example you give is exactly the sort of subtle clues that are woven into the fabric of our lives that I have spoken of before. The clues give us a window into a higher level of awareness when we are ready to perceive them for what they are. As one progresses along a given discipline, they will find themselves learning various subtleties that were imperceptible to them when they began. Each of these subtleties can open up a whole new world of awareness and perception. Even the master woodcarver learns new subtleties, and progresses deeper into sacred knowledge. You give one much food for thought, Edina. Thank you.

Imagine the secrets like a scratch and match card that you scratch the cover off to reveal what is underneath.
It is all there, you have it, you just have to uncover it, decipher it and then fit it in with the rest of your consciousness.

You know what really tickles the brain? When you realize this stuff is just waiting for you to discover it. Think of what you will learn tomorrow:)
LSnugget, you are definitely on my list of folks to have a beer with.

Lord Sidious
31st May 2011, 02:10

Not abstract at all. I'm picking up what your laying down. :) The example you give is exactly the sort of subtle clues that are woven into the fabric of our lives that I have spoken of before. The clues give us a window into a higher level of awareness when we are ready to perceive them for what they are. As one progresses along a given discipline, they will find themselves learning various subtleties that were imperceptible to them when they began. Each of these subtleties can open up a whole new world of awareness and perception. Even the master woodcarver learns new subtleties, and progresses deeper into sacred knowledge. You give one much food for thought, Edina. Thank you.

You know what really tickles the brain? When you realize this stuff is just waiting for you to discover it. Think of what you will learn tomorrow:)

After all I have done for you and only one beer?
HOW RUDE! :p

What about the Jack Daniels?

Charlie Pecos
31st May 2011, 02:27

After all I have done for you and only one beer?
HOW RUDE! :p
What about the Jack Daniels?

All you have done for me?!!! Like sending a squadron of tie fighters to my area?
Like sending Lord Vader to have a "chat" with me?
Like drawing all over my face when I was passed out drunk?............... Oh wait,.......... that wasn't you,.......... nevermind.

The Jack Daniels is sitting right here next to the case of New Castle, waiting on your arrival. :)