PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Birth Certificate Is A Major Problem

Snowbird
29th May 2011, 06:16
We here in the United States have discovered that our President Barack Obama was allegedly born in another country. This "birther" issue has been raging since before Obama was elected President. However, until very recently, none of us in the public arena have been privy to the reasons that the "birthers" have consistently raised their voices.

Dr. Jerome Corsi has just released a book, Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President, that he wrote that minutely details what this issue is about and what it entails and the Constitutional laws that surround this issue. I am currently reading it and studying it. I'm not even half way through this book and I can honestly say that we in this country have a much larger problem here than we can imagine. This is a very complicated issue.

I have discovered, and have linked just a few sites below, that n-o-b-o-d-y vets or investigates presidential candidates. There is no one responsible for even viewing birth certificates. And, this is the very reason that we are in this situation. And because of this, team-Obama have been able to circumvent the Constitution of our country up until the birthers started to deeply investigate.

This issue will disappear in a flash once Barack Obama displays a valid and legal birth certificate from anywhere within the United States. That's all it would take for this to go away. Why doesn't he do that? Personally? I believe that it is because he doesn't have one.

This is a small section from Corsi's book, The Constitution specifies in Article 2, Section 1, that: "No Person except a natural-born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Consitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

By specifying natural-born citizen, the Constitution establishes a higher eligibility threshold for president than mere U.S. citizenship. One can be a citizen of the United States and yet not be a natural-born citizen under Article 2, Section 1. A good example is Arnold Schwarzenegger....a naturalized American citizen, but not a natural-born citizen,....

At this point in time, I am not even sure if Obama is a naturalized American citizen. He may very well be a man without a country.

Save Our Rights

Vetting Candidates

A number of people have contacted their State Elections boards or State Secretaries of State to find out if candidates are vetted for eligibility for the office of the president, and how they are vetted.

The responses have been that the states do not verify the qualifications of the candidates.

Illinois

In the primary the presidential candidates files petitions. For the general election the president & vice president is chosen at the convention. We do not check for anything. It is up to someone to file an objection against a candidate. On our website under voting and elections in the center column you can find the 2008 presidential guide.

Kay Walker

http://saveourrights.wikia.com/wiki/Vetting_Candidates

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers

http://puzo1.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/standing-under-proposed-state-presidential-vetting-and-eligibility-laws/

Federal election Commission

http://www.fec.gov/index.shtml

AngelMusikal
29th May 2011, 06:22
I believe this still can turn out to be a major issue for Obama's campaign if it's uncovered to the public that the certificate that he presented was badly Photoshopped.

witchy1
29th May 2011, 06:23
There is no one responsible for even viewing birth certificates. And, this is the very reason that we are in this situation.
You dont think that perhaps the "candidate" himself or herself is responsible for ensuring that he or she meets eligibility criteria?

One would think that integrity transparency and honesty were some of the basic criteria needed before committing to such a role.

He himself is responsible - no-one else.

(At minimum he has an entire team working on his behalf. Im sure his legal / constitutional counsel would have provided the criteria for the vetting process.)

ADDIT: Ignorance of the law cannot be used as a defense for not abiding by it. (or something like that)
Would you apply for a job that you did not have the legal right to undertake. What if you then got it.
It happens - many cases of Doctors, Nurses etc........ what happens to them when they get caught? There is no difference here. He is personally culpable

loveandgratitude
29th May 2011, 06:52
The Three Stooges go to Washington: Part 3

Barack Hussein Obama

Parts one and two of “The Three Stooges go to Washington” appeared in the June and July, 2008 editions of The IO where the genealogical roots and life of then “presumptive Republican nominee” Sen. John McCain was investigated.

Our second stooge is Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democrat nominee for president. Our researcher Don Nicoloff has discovered so many anomalies, discrepencies, lies, obfuscations and inconsistencies with the “official” Obama story that no one—probably not even Obama himself—can truly claim to know who he really is or where he came from.

PARTS l & PARTS 2 can be found - http://directlightproductions.com/ Under Articles - THREE STOOGES GO TO WASHINGTON

http://directlightproductions.com/

ViralSpiral
29th May 2011, 07:00
from the other thread:

Just a side note......I supported Obama and was very happy that he was elected. I did this with anticipation that his actions as President would help to neutralize the horrific damage of the Bush regime. How wrong can one be? My error.

My 5 Zimbabwean cents.....

Snowbird, I do appreciate that you would like to see things "right" however, I am of the opinion that this whole debacle is another divide/conquer mechanism set out (and up) a long time ago with people reacting exactly as planned. Surely one can now see that it matters not who is in government?
A vitriol Trump-et came on stage, just in time to show off his well manicured coiff, then slinked off.

looooooooooool loveandgratitude!!! ;)

PurpleLama
29th May 2011, 13:32
anyone interested should check out freemantv.com for his latest presentation. I have not the technology, or else I would post a link. I make this recommendation for all, but especially for loveandgratitude and humble janitor.

Snowbird
29th May 2011, 16:37
There is no one responsible for even viewing birth certificates. And, this is the very reason that we are in this situation.
You dont think that perhaps the "candidate" himself or herself is responsible for ensuring that he or she meets eligibility criteria?

One would think that integrity transparency and honesty were some of the basic criteria needed before committing to such a role.

He himself is responsible - no-one else.

(At minimum he has an entire team working on his behalf. Im sure his legal / constitutional counsel would have provided the criteria for the vetting process.)

ADDIT: Ignorance of the law cannot be used as a defense for not abiding by it. (or something like that)
Would you apply for a job that you did not have the legal right to undertake. What if you then got it.
It happens - many cases of Doctors, Nurses etc........ what happens to them when they get caught? There is no difference here. He is personally culpable

Your statement above in blue, witchy1, will cause the demolitionists to laugh out loud.

I agree that Obama is personally culpable, but so are the staff members who are closest to him who know about his background and his alleged lack of Constitutional qualifications. There are also many many staff members who have no idea that he is, IMO, not a natural-born citizen. Corsi's book has numerous articles and audio quotes from Kenyan governmental figures and Kenyan citizens who openly state as statements of fact, that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. I have posted below, an article that I just now found on the web (there are many) that has copied sections from an African source article that has been blocked. No surprise.

Barack Obama born in Kenya, API, Obama born in Mombasa, African Press International, We can now confirm that Mr Barack Hussein Obama, the US President-Elect was born in Mombasa, Kenya

API, African Press International, has a new article up stating they are confirming Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya. I am neither confirming or denying the contents of this story as written. However, I am certain that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Here are some exerpts:

“Charmed his way to the Presidency: API asks Barack Obama born in Mombasa to a Kenyan National to come clean on the citizenship issue.
Posted by africanpress on November 6, 2008..."

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/barack-obama-born-in-kenya-api-obama-born-in-mombasa-african-press-international-we-can-now-confirm-that-mr-barack-hussein-obama-the-us-president-elect-was-born-in-mombasa-kenya/

Snowbird
29th May 2011, 16:44
anyone interested should check out freemantv.com for his latest presentation. I have not the technology, or else I would post a link. I make this recommendation for all, but especially for loveandgratitude and humble janitor.

PurpleLama, I really appreciate Freeman's perspectives. He digs deeply. I have posted his page below that discusses this issue and I agree with him. Good choice.

Ordo Ab Chao - Freeman's Predictions

They want you to spread fear and hatred. This was an act to create division on many levels. Some people are not able to accept that their government is insidious or the realization that they have no security. Screaming at these people, calling them derogatory names, only exacerbates the situation. This leaves people nowhere to turn except killing one another.

http://www.freemantv.com/

Rocky_Shorz
29th May 2011, 17:33
everything based off 2008...

do you have anything a little more current or realistic to talk about?

nearing
29th May 2011, 17:38
The Consitution says that a natural born OR a citizen can be President, no?

So even if he was born out of the country, if he was born to an American mother, which he was, he can be President.

I do not see the controversy.

T Smith
29th May 2011, 17:47

So even if he was born out of the country, if he was born to an American mother, which he was, he can be President.

This is incorrect. You must be a natural-born citizen to become POTUS.

nearing
29th May 2011, 17:54

Not according to the OP.

This is a small section from Corsi's book, The Constitution specifies in Article 2, Section 1, that: "No Person except a natural-born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Consitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

GCS1103
29th May 2011, 20:14
Snowbird-

You have it absolutely right, constitutionally. When the Constitution was written a substantial number of citizens were immigrants, so rather than exclude a sizable portion of the population they had the exception for eligibility if you were a citizen "at the time of the adoption of the Constitution." That has long since expired and now one must be a natural born citizen only to be eligible for President. This is the reason for the "birther issue". If Obama was born anywhere else, he would not be eligible to be President, plain and simple. (Ironically, the flip side of this requirement is the so-called "anchor baby" controversy where, a child in transit can be born here and with no other ties to this country is considered a natural born citizen, enabling it's immigrant parents to establish a connection to this country - hence the term "anchor baby")

The requirement for President is stricter than for members of Congress. The Founders obviously intended there to be a higher standard for the office of President, i.e. natural born citizen only. Naturalized citizens are eligible to be Representatives or Senators after seven years and nine years of citizenship respectively.

I am not commenting on whether Obama is, or is not a citizen, just on the constitutional issue. It is irrelevant if his mother was an American, if he was born outside of the country. The issue has nothing to do with his mother. Please no angry PM's to me. I had nothing to do with the drafting of our Constitution.;)

crosby
29th May 2011, 23:03
Snowbird-

You have it absolutely right, constitutionally. When the Constitution was written a substantial number of citizens were immigrants, so rather than exclude a sizable portion of the population they had the exception for eligibility if you were a citizen "at the time of the adoption of the Constitution." That has long since expired and now one must be a natural born citizen only to be eligible for President. This is the reason for the "birther issue". If Obama was born anywhere else, he would not be eligible to be President, plain and simple. (Ironically, the flip side of this requirement is the so-called "anchor baby" controversy where, a child in transit can be born here and with no other ties to this country is considered a natural born citizen, enabling it's immigrant parents to establish a connection to this country - hence the term "anchor baby")

The requirement for President is stricter than for members of Congress. The Founders obviously intended there to be a higher standard for the office of President, i.e. natural born citizen only. Naturalized citizens are eligible to be Representatives or Senators after seven years and nine years of citizenship respectively.

I am not commenting on whether Obama is, or is not a citizen, just on the constitutional issue. It is irrelevant if his mother was an American, if he was born outside of the country. The issue has nothing to do with his mother. Please no angry PM's to me. I had nothing to do with the drafting of our Constitution.;)

this also includes being born on u.s. territory. such as on an american military base in another country, in an american embassy, or on any one of the number of american islands, such as guam etc. i do not believe that mombasa kenya is an american entitlement.
regards, corson

GCS1103
29th May 2011, 23:14
Snowbird-

this also includes being born on u.s. territory. such as on an american military base in another country, in an american embassy, or on any one of the number of american islands, such as guam etc. i do not believe that mombasa kenya is an american entitlement.
regards, corson

Bingo.....

Lefty Dave
29th May 2011, 23:24
Greetings
The sadness here in USA is this....no matter what argument is put forward , regarding birth issue, the FED RES, Wall St, K Street, 1600 Penn Ave , stolen elections, 9/11 , BP Oil gusher, radiation fallout, police/court corruption, illegal laws passed, congressional malfeasance, gas/oil price fixing, misuse of DOD, .... and nobody responds ! Not the press,( our first line of defense), not the DOJ, not congress, not the people..! Remember "checks and balances"? A thing of the past !
Most EVERYONE knows these things didn't happen by accident...yet no one wants to do anything about it...so the madness just continues... and every week it is something else...
It is extremely heartbreaking to watch our country looted and corrupted from the inside. No words can express the sadness and dismay one feels.
Blessings

Maia Gabrial
29th May 2011, 23:25
Hey nearing,
Remember George Romney when he was running for president? His mother was in Mexico when she went into labor and had him there. This disqualified him. Must be born IN the country....

Lefty Dave
30th May 2011, 01:20
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19444-PROOF%21%21%21-Obama-Birth-Certificate-Fraud&p=209426#post209426

This is also relevant ....the fact that it wasn't Kenya til '63......so how was his father born in Kenya, how could the birth cert be real ????

Snowbird
30th May 2011, 01:47
There exist many things in this life that I am not aware of and this is one of them...that is, until today.

Almost one year ago, this July 4, Lucas Daniel Smith sent every Congressperson the same letter with the same copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate. When you open this link, at the bottom of the article, are Links 1 - 8 which are .pdfs of the letters that he sent out, the envelopes and the postal receipts are also shown.

The lower link that I have posted is a larger copy of the Kenyan birth certificate. It's simply easier to read.

As I can't really imagine someone faking this type of grand effort, I can't imagine that this is not the truth. Of course, since we did not hear about this from the mainstream media, it can't possibly be true.

Exclusive: Lucas Daniel Smith speaks with The Post & Email

DOCUMENT ALLEGEDLY OBTAINED IN KENYA SENT TO EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS

The Lucas Daniel Smith 4th of July (2010) Letter to Congress is intended to serve as an official record of having informed all of Congress, each member, of Barack Obama’s Kenyan birth and the existence of the 2009 certified copy of Barack Obama’s 1961 Coast Province General Hospital Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya, birth record. The letter also directs their attention to a document that they themselves, i.e., US Congress, published in the 1990s which questioned the eligibility of individuals born abroad, of TWO US CITIZEN PARENTS, to hold the Office of President of the United States of America.

(a portion of one of the letters to Congress from Lucas Daniel Smith, from Link 1)

Upon my arrival in Nairobi I was bombarded with questions in English on my feelings and
opinions of a Kenyan governing the United States of America.

The first several times I responded in saying that not enough time had elapsed since Barack
Obama's appointment as President of the USA.I went on to say that I'd have to hold my official
opinion until at least January 2010.A year in Office might be sufficient for me to judge his
ability to govern the USA.

Natuarally I thought that by "Kenyan" they were referring to Barack Obama’s blood, being that
his father Barack Obama Sr was a native of Kenya.After a day and a half of my being in
Nairobi I learned that they were literally referring to President Barack Obama Jr. as being born in
Kenya, a native of Kenya.

Now I started asking questions; did his father's Kenyan blood somehow entitle Barack Jr to be
the equivalent of a native Kenyan?No, not all, I was to find out.They were referring to Barack
Obama Jr's physical birth on Kenyan soil.

Kenyans were amused at how gullible Americans could be when it came to obvious things like the fact that Kenyans overtly admit to Barack Jr's Kenyan birth, yet the Americans continue to believe that they know better.

I delved further and found that a birth certificate was on file at Coast Province General Hospital
in Mombasa.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/05/exclusive-lucas-daniel-smith-speaks-with-the-post-email/

Larger copy of the Kenyan birth certificate

http://www.newworldorderwar.com/barack-obamas-kenya-birth-certificate/

Etherios
30th May 2011, 02:42

Not according to the OP.

So i think they mean that at the time when the constitution was done ... there were many american citizens that were not natural born... SO i dont think a mexican that get us citizenship can run for president nowdays... right?

nearing
30th May 2011, 03:31
Hey nearing,
Remember George Romney when he was running for president? His mother was in Mexico when she went into labor and had him there. This disqualified him. Must be born IN the country....

So, they changed the Constitution then. This was an Amendment when? Anyone know?

Regardless, I don't think this is worth spending energy on. The Supreme Court won't touch it.

Snowbird
30th May 2011, 03:35
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19444-PROOF%21%21%21-Obama-Birth-Certificate-Fraud&p=209426#post209426

This is also relevant ....the fact that it wasn't Kenya til '63......so how was his father born in Kenya, how could the birth cert be real ????

The birth certificate states, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya. He was born in Mombasa, which is in East Africa....not Hawaii.

Snowbird
30th May 2011, 03:38
Hey nearing,

So, they changed the Constitution then. This was an Amendment when? Anyone know?

Regardless, I don't think this is worth spending energy on. The Supreme Court won't touch it.

No, the Constitution was not changed. It states that one who is to run for the U.S. Presidency must be a natural-born citizen of the U.S. It was team-obama that changed the interpretation of the Constitution.

ponda
30th May 2011, 03:45
Getting off topic a bit but some trivia for you.The current Australian prime minister wasn't born in Australia but was born in 'Barry" Wales.

Snowbird
30th May 2011, 15:41
from the other thread:

Just a side note......I supported Obama and was very happy that he was elected. I did this with anticipation that his actions as President would help to neutralize the horrific damage of the Bush regime. How wrong can one be? My error.

My 5 Zimbabwean cents.....

Snowbird, I do appreciate that you would like to see things "right" however, I am of the opinion that this whole debacle is another divide/conquer mechanism set out (and up) a long time ago with people reacting exactly as planned. Surely one can now see that it matters not who is in government?
A vitriol Trump-et came on stage, just in time to show off his well manicured coiff, then slinked off.

looooooooooool loveandgratitude!!! ;)

ViralSpiral, I love your online name!

We, on this Earth, live, eat, breathe, in a state of duality. The only time that we can escape this on this 3rd dimensional Earth, is when we leave it consciously. Otherwise, we are here to deal with the existing. We cannot deal with the existing by assuming an attitude that the laws of our lands and our respective Constitutions do not matter and should not be upheld. IMO, we are here to experience, to learn and to seek out areas whereby we can individually make life better for those who remain.

I prefer to leave all issues alone whereby duality and in-fighting exist. The governments around the world, plural, are shams. We all know this. However, at present and into the immediate future, this is all that we have. Until such time that we no longer have to deal with these corrupt governments, we as citizens have to do whatever we can and whenever we can, to make life better. If this requires a bit of reacting exactly as planned, so be it.

Our Constitution is the very basic foundation of these United States. And currently, that very foundational basis is sitting on a dangerous precipice. If we sit and do not speak up and simply allow this and other issues to undermine this Constitutional basis, we will be doomed as a nation. We are extremely close to that Now.

T Smith
30th May 2011, 15:59

Not according to the OP.

"A Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution" explicitly refers to citizens of contemporary Colonial America who could not have been deemed "natural-born", by legal definition, at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution because they, or their parents, were British citizens prior to the adoption of the American Republic. Unless there is a 250 year old citizen wishing to put his or her hat in for POTUS, this legalese simply does not apply. You must be a Natural-born Citizen to be eligible to become POTUS

Snowbird
30th May 2011, 18:43
This situation may very well come down to this.

The oath of office of the President of the United States is an oath or affirmation required by the United States Constitution before the President begins the execution of the office. The wording is specified in Article Two, Section One, Clause Eight:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office_of_the_President_of_the_United_States

Nine months later, Senator Goldwater walked into the Oval Office, together with Senator Hugh Scott and Representative John Rhodes, and told Nixon he was through. That night Nixon drafted his resignation.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/00/07/16/specials/buckley-goldwatered.html

nearing
30th May 2011, 18:58
"A Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution explicitly refers to citizens of contemporary Colonial America who could not have been deemed "natural-born", by legal definition, at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution because they, or their parents, were British citizens prior to the adoption of the American Republic. Unless there is a 250 year old citizen wishing to put his or her hat in for POTUS, this legalese simply does not apply. You must be a Natural-born Citizen to be eligible to become POTUS

Again, I address this in #21 and asked a question.

But I honestly do not know how anyone thinks this is worthy of energy. TPTW are not going to give in on this and since both parties bow to the same Master, it REALLY doesn't matter who sits in the Oval Office.

Rocky_Shorz
30th May 2011, 19:16
ahh the ol Lucas birth certificate bought off eBay...

yep...

link (http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/kenyacert.asp)
http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/kenyacert2.jpg
it was right after this submission that the judge threatened jail if she showed up with more forged documents...

you do understand this is 1000 miles from where his fathers family grew up and there were no international airports...

T Smith
30th May 2011, 19:31

Not according to the OP.

"A Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution explicitly refers to citizens of contemporary Colonial America who could not have been deemed "natural-born", by legal definition, at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution because they, or their parents, were British citizens prior to the adoption of the American Republic. Unless there is a 250 year old citizen wishing to put his or her hat in for POTUS, this legalese simply does not apply. You must be a Natural-born Citizen to be eligible to become POTUS

Again, I address this in #21 and asked a question.

But I honestly do not know how anyone thinks this is worthy of energy. TPTW are not going to give in on this and since both parties bow to the same Master, it REALLY doesn't matter who sits in the Oval Office.

I agree with you. You are absolutely correct that both parties bow to the same Master -- and yes, at the end of the day it REALLY doesn't matter who sits in the Oval Office. But in my view, this is a huge issue/controversy for reasons I address in a similar thread. See:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21247-Corsi-To-File-Criminal-Charges-Against-White-House-Over-Obama-Birth-Certificate%21&p=228112#post228112

and:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21247-Corsi-To-File-Criminal-Charges-Against-White-House-Over-Obama-Birth-Certificate%21&p=228544#post228544

Maia Gabrial
30th May 2011, 19:53
What stuns me is how everyone is divided when it comes to Obama. Those that are so infatuated with him won't see ANYTHING wrong going on in our country. This birth certificate is the perfect example of this. Let the man slide with this deception? NOPE...
Maia

T Smith
30th May 2011, 20:12
What stuns me is how everyone is divided when it comes to Obama. Those that are so infatuated with him won't see ANYTHING wrong going on in our country. This birth certificate is the perfect example of this. Let the man slide with this deception? NOPE...
Maia

That's the trait of an outstanding puppet. TPTB couldn't ask for a better foot soldier to demobilize the American people.

nearing
30th May 2011, 20:17
I certainly don't love Obama. He is a HUGE disappointment. He turned out to be no better than Bush, imo. But this isn't a matter of letting him slide. It's just a futile battle, just like all of the battles against the crimes of Bush. Bush, Cheney, Inc. got away with thousands of murders!

They are all puppets of the Overlords and it's futile to try to fight them in a court. Any of them. The SCOTUS is in bed with them.

Use your energy to create a new reality (get out of 3D thinking - it's going away soon) via consciousness - much better use.

I am done on the subject. Carry on...

Rocky_Shorz
30th May 2011, 20:21
what deception?

the only deception are the fake African birth certificates...

the question is who is benefiting by keeping all of you spinning? There are so many things needing attention, the enemy of the people are banks...

greed is America's problem, short and simple...

Rocky_Shorz
30th May 2011, 20:56
you know, how many of you will remember images this memorial day of the thousands that drove from everywhere to help those in Joplin?

people drove from as far away as Washington state just to help...

people they had never met that needed help, and they took their vacation to spend helping others...

heart is America's hope...

that is what I will remember about today...

Snowbird
31st May 2011, 02:50
ahh the ol Lucas birth certificate bought off eBay...

yep...

Nope...that didn't happen and I think that you are well aware of that. The information that stems from Snopes is the product of a husband and wife team. How much of what they put out is their opinion? Will we ever know?

it was right after this submission that the judge threatened jail if she showed up with more forged documents...

This document is not a forgery.

Affidavit - Lucas Smith (eBay Kenyan Birth Certificate)

LUCAS SMITH:

6-I traveled to Kenya and Mombasa in particular with the intent to obtain the original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama, as I was told previously that it was on file in the hospital and under seal, due to the fact that the prime minister of Kenya Raela Odinga is Barack Hussein Obama’s cousin.

7-I had to pay a cash “consideration” to a Kenyan military officer on duty to look the other way, while I obtained the copy of the birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama.

http://citizensagainstproobamamediabias.wordpress.com/2009/09/06/affidavit-lucas-smith-ebay-kenyan-birth-certificate/

you do understand this is 1000 miles from where his fathers family grew up and there were no international airports...

I understand. However, there are 6 months of missing time that have never been accounted for as far as his mother's whereabouts during her pregnancy. But the article below puts Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham in Mombasa for the birth.

“Barack Obama, a good son of Africa was born in Mombasa, Kenya where his late father and mother were on holiday. While on holiday in Kenya having returned from the US where he was studying, Obama’s father, after he had introduced his wife to his Kenyan family in Nyanza Province, the couple decided to visit Mombasa, the Coastal town of Kenya, a popular holiday spot before they were to return to the US. Obama’s father visited the town the same week Mombasa Muslims had a week long Muslim festivities. Obama was born earlier than expected. While in Mombasa enjoying the Muslim festivities, the couple were exposed to gruelling Mombasa heat.

For a pregnant woman, that heat made her very uncomfortable. The only thing to help cool the heat penetrating into her body was to swim as often as possible at the popular Mombasa tourist beach, where most tourists relax when in Mombasa. It was good for her to swim away the heat but the unexpected happened due to that swim. The swim caused early labor forcing an abrupt birth of Barack Obama. He was immediately blessed by the Imam who was leading the festivities and given the name Hussein.

What the senior Obama and his wife did not know was that the coastal heat would cause early labor forcing the birth of their son Barack. They decided to cancel their trip back to the US and stayed in Kenya for a long period of time."

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/barack-obama-born-in-kenya-api-obama-born-in-mombasa-african-press-international-we-can-now-confirm-that-mr-barack-hussein-obama-the-us-president-elect-was-born-in-mombasa-kenya/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

you know, how many of you will remember images this memorial day of the thousands that drove from everywhere to help those in Joplin?

people drove from as far away as Washington state just to help...

people they had never met that needed help, and they took their vacation to spend helping others...

heart is America's hope...

that is what I will remember about today...

Off topic.

truthseekerdan
31st May 2011, 03:18
I certainly don't love Obama. He is a HUGE disappointment. He turned out to be no better than Bush, imo.

Are you kidding me, he is a way better deceiver -- talking about his latest stunt of a false b. c. :lie:

I'm out... better things to do...

Snowbird
31st May 2011, 11:54
This is an audio video of Lucas Daniel Smith being interviewed. He's for real.

Lucas Smith Ready to Testify Before Congress About Obama's Purported Kenyan Birth Certificate -

EtaVnTqPh20&feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtaVnTqPh20&feature=player_embedded

Humble Janitor
31st May 2011, 12:11
Keep playing the role of distracted sheep.

There's no place in reality for birther "logic".

jimmer
31st May 2011, 15:39
I've read Corsi's book.

Along with other revelations, it proves that Obama is a 'dual citizen,' not a 'natural-born citizen.
Ineligible.

Dorok
31st May 2011, 16:39
Rules for natural born citizenship.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001401----000-.html

TITLE 8 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sup_01_8.html) > CHAPTER 12 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sup_01_8_10_12.html) > SUBCHAPTER III (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sup_01_8_10_12_20_III.html) > Part I (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sup_01_8_10_12_20_III_30_I.html) > § 1401

[/URL]

§ 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

[URL="http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/HowCurrent.php/?tn=8&fragid=T08F00252&extid=usc_sec_08_00001401----000-&sourcedate=2011-03-29&proctime=Wed%20Mar%2030%2008:09:18%202011"]How Current is This? (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001401---a000-.html)

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;
(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;
(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;
(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode22/usc_sec_22_00000288----000-.html) of title 22 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode22/usc_sup_01_22.html) by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person (A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or
(B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode22/usc_sec_22_00000288----000-.html) of title 22 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode22/usc_sup_01_22.html), may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and

(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.

Peace of Mind
31st May 2011, 18:07
It’s all crap, It doesn’t matter if the Prez is from Uranus…

To think any elected official (in these times) has your best interest at heart is not only denial but part of the brain washing. As long as they keep you focused on issues that factually causes division, you will always remain the slave and part of the problem.

If all you can do is point out menial discrepancies in documents, bicker about failed and unjust policies and wait for the next false flag to appear…you will NEVER be free or reach your potential. Instead of concentrating on the more serious matters in life and becoming part of the pro-active force getting rid of these negatives…many always seem to choose talking over walking. True CHANGE can only (and always) come with Action. Until that happens… you will be encountered with countless distractions, such as this one to keep you off task. IMO, this is just a huge waste of time. I mean, what are you/we really going to do about it? Continuous chatter on certain subjects will do nothing but cause delays. To me, these governments know exactly what they are doing...

Peace

T Smith
31st May 2011, 20:12

To think any elected official (in these times) has your best interest at heart is not only denial but part of the brain washing. As long as they keep you focused on issues that factually causes division, you will always remain the slave and part of the problem.

If all you can do is point out menial discrepancies in documents, bicker about failed and unjust policies and wait for the next false flag to appear…you will NEVER be free or reach your potential. Instead of concentrating on the more serious matters in life and becoming part of the pro-active force getting rid of these negatives…many always seem to choose talking over walking. True CHANGE can only (and always) come with Action. Until that happens… you will be encountered with countless distractions, such as this one to keep you off task. IMO, this is just a huge waste of time. I mean, what are you/we really going to do about it? Continuous chatter on certain subjects will do nothing but cause delays. To me, these governments know exactly what they are doing...

Peace

I'm honestly confused about why this is such a polarizing issue. I'm now officially fascinated with how this particular subject has the legs to balkanize and push peoples' buttons, even those of a higher degree of awareness of the real issues affecting our species and our planet. What is all the controversy about? Some people here have voiced their passionate distain for giving this topic any thought whatsoever (you know who you are), while others believe it is of paramount importance. It's truly amazing how balkanizing this birth certificate issue is.

But alas, let's not get hung up on the minutia. In my view this is an issue about deception. About psyops. About mass-brainwashing. About perception management, en masse. Its about the Ministry of Truth and its power vs. its blundering arrogance in creating conscious reality to the unsuspecting observer. It's about a potential geopolitical paradigm shift unfolding within the public mind. In short, it's waking up people who hitherto were distracted on trivial, meaningless issues. That's relevant, not only to the issue at hand, but also to the greater issues that challenge our species and our planet. This forum addresses these type of issues daily, as far as I can tell, without incident. What's so different about this particular thread?

The eligibility issue is so blatant in the public mind that it also has the effect of alerting sleeping sheep to the man behind the curtain. I find the entire dynamic fascinating, interesting, and yeah, somewhat relevant and important, for these reasons. I'm sorry, discussing the aforementioned dynamics, as they unfold, is far from a distraction -- unless one is hung up on the distraction itself.

Rocky_Shorz
31st May 2011, 20:35
I am thinking along your lines wondering who could possibly benefit from keeping this in the forefront of so many people's minds, even when shown facts, this runs so deep they can't see it.

and is it polarizing when only one side is being pulled by lies and the other is trying to pull them back to reality? Those tossing up their hands and walking away know it isn't a battle worth fighting and has no affect on them personally.

Snowbird
1st June 2011, 01:15

What you say here is true. He may very well be from Uranus. However, the Prez is not the point.

Elected officials who have the peoples' best interest at heart, do exist. They are simply too few and too far between.

Division and duality are part and parcel of the 3rd dimensional earth. This will be, until this earth ascends and transcends this division and duality. Its just the way it is here. The only people who will remain slaves, are those who are inactive and unconcerned and lack curiosity and have exceedingly short attention spans. However, those who begin to research and dig and find out why things ARE the way they ARE, are those who have a good chance of making it out of this division.

I was still very much asleep and a slave until after 9/11. It was 9/11 and online discussions, such as this one, that forced me to wake up. I studied. I dug up. I learned many many things in addition to what 9/11 was/is all about. I evolved because of 9/11. I finally took my head out of the sand. 9/11 shocked the hell out of me. It shook me to my very core. And its a good thing, because I found out that I have a core and a soul and a spirit that I have been agressively raising and expanding. This is what these discussions do for some people. Not all people. They learn. They get disturbed and if they are really lucky, they will in the process, expand their consciousness.

Peace

There is nothing at all menial about the very threat to the Constitution of this country. THIS is what this discussion is all about. From all indications (as with learning about 9/11) this President and many on his staff, have allegedly circumvented the Constitution. This means that if we-the-people don't catch this and call him on this, the sky is the limit to their destruction of our country.

Snowbird
1st June 2011, 01:24
I am thinking along your lines wondering who could possibly benefit from keeping this in the forefront of so many people's minds, even when shown facts, this runs so deep they can't see it.

and is it polarizing when only one side is being pulled by lies and the other is trying to pull them back to reality? Those tossing up their hands and walking away know it isn't a battle worth fighting and has no affect on them personally.

RS, this and many other threads on this forum, is NOT a battle. It wasn't meant to be a battle. The only people who consider this discussion a battle are those who want to fight.

It is obvious that you and some others do not like or agree with the information that is posted on this thread. And yet, you keep returning and raising challenges. You and others have every right to your opinions. I happen to disagree with you. You happen to disagree with me. This is not going to stop me from posting information on this or any other thread here.

What you and some others may consider to be lies, may very well be the truth. And, in some cases, what we may consider to be puzzle pieces, may in fact turn out to be...nothing. This is a mini-mini 9/11 all over again. There are sides taken and lines drawn in the sand. It is simply part of our experience here on planet earth.

Rocky_Shorz
1st June 2011, 01:38
his dad lived 1000 miles from the hospital of the fake birth certificate... the people who made the fake African birth certificates admitted to what they did for a joke...

what I can't figure out is why so many can't see what they are fighting for has nothing to do with the certificate, knowing the truth they should hop from that battle into one of the others, but that isn't happening.

If you knew 100% it was fake, would you still keep on fighting?

Operator
1st June 2011, 02:03
§ 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

Isn't there a difference between Unites States and United States of America ?
(This text consequently and explicitly mentions United States only .... just asking)

From what was explained to me United States is the 'corporation' residing in the district Washington DC ...

Rocky_Shorz
1st June 2011, 02:17
the IRS tax code doesn't have any of us living in America...

Eligibility for office of President

According to the Constitution of the United States only natural born citizens are eligible to serve as President of the United States or as Vice President. The text of the Constitution does not define what is meant by natural born: in particular it does not specify whether there is any distinction to be made between persons whose citizenship is based on jus sanguinis (parentage) and those whose citizenship is based on jus soli (birthplace) link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citizenship_in_the_United_States)

That is where Corsi is confused (from the first post)

And because of this, team-Obama have been able to circumvent the Constitution of our country

Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution.

Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year...

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example...

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

Snowbird
1st June 2011, 02:28
Here is another site with the same information. I am also including a portion of the U.S. Code, Section 301 which specifies the age of a U.S. parent before and at the birth of the child. Obama was born between the dates and his mother was age 18 when she gave birth.

a. Section 301 as Effective on December 24, 1952: When enacted in 1952, section 301 required a U.S. citizen married to an alien to have been physically present in the United States for ten years, including five after reaching the age of fourteen, to transmit citizenship to foreign-born children. The ten-year transmission requirement remained in effect from 12:01 a.m. EDT December 24, 1952, through midnight November 13, 1986, and still is applicable to persons born during that period. As originally enacted, section 301(a)(7) stated: Section 301. (a) The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth: (7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States by such citizen parent may be included in computing the physical presence requirements of this paragraph.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86757.pdf

If you're going to be involved in government in the United States, citizenship is a must. To be a Senator or Representative, you must be a citizen of the United States. To be President, not only must you be a citizen, but you must also be natural-born. Aside from participation in government, citizenship is an honor bestowed upon people by the citizenry of the United States when a non-citizen passes the required tests and submits to an oath.

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Anyone born inside the United States *

Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe

Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.

Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national

Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year

Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

Snowbird
1st June 2011, 02:33
his dad lived 1000 miles from the hospital of the fake birth certificate... the people who made the fake African birth certificates admitted to what they did for a joke...

what I can't figure out is why so many can't see what they are fighting for has nothing to do with the certificate, knowing the truth they should hop from that battle into one of the others, but that isn't happening.

If you knew 100% it was fake, would you still keep on fighting?

Please return to my post # 36. It will clear this up for you. No one is fighting. If I knew that it was 100% fake, what would be the sense of having these discussions? Its not fake.

Peace of Mind
1st June 2011, 02:49
It?s all crap, It doesn?t matter if the Prez is from Uranus?

If all you can do is point out menial discrepancies in documents, bicker about failed and unjust policies and wait for the next false flag to appear?you will NEVER be free or reach your potential. Instead of concentrating on the more serious matters in life and becoming part of the pro-active force getting rid of these negatives?many always seem to choose talking over walking. True CHANGE can only (and always) come with Action. Until that happens? you will be encountered with countless distractions, such as this one to keep you off task. IMO, this is just a huge waste of time. I mean, what are you/we really going to do about it? Continuous chatter on certain subjects will do nothing but cause delays. To me, these governments know exactly what they are doing...

Peace

I'm honestly confused about why this is such a polarizing issue. I'm now officially fascinated with how this particular subject has the legs to balkanize and push peoples' buttons, even those of a higher degree of awareness of the real issues affecting our species and our planet. What is all the controversy about? Some people here have voiced their passionate distain for giving this topic any thought whatsoever (you know who you are), while others believe it is of paramount importance. It's truly amazing how balkanizing this birth certificate issue is.

But alas, let's not get hung up on the minutia. In my view this is an issue about deception. About psyops. About mass-brainwashing. About perception management, en masse. Its about the Ministry of Truth and its power vs. its blundering arrogance in creating conscious reality to the unsuspecting observer. It's about a potential geopolitical paradigm shift unfolding within the public mind. In short, it's waking up people who hitherto were distracted on trivial, meaningless issues. That's relevant, not only to the issue at hand, but also to the greater issues that challenge our species and our planet. This forum addresses these type of issues daily, as far as I can tell, without incident. What's so different about this particular thread?

The eligibility issue is so blatant in the public mind that it also has the effect of alerting sleeping sheep to the man behind the curtain. I find the entire dynamic fascinating, interesting, and yeah, somewhat relevant and important, for these reasons. I'm sorry, discussing the aforementioned dynamics, as they unfold, is far from a distraction -- unless one is hung up on the distraction itself.

Fair enough... this may be news to some but the outcome has always been the same. Talk, forget, next topic. My point is obvious....
This is nothing new, been done over and over in many ways by many people. What would be new is seeing some bravely and accountability.

Peace

Rocky_Shorz
1st June 2011, 03:09
lol...

you cut off one important line that followed...

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President.

in green you highlighted foreign born children, have you found any Nigerian Lotto's that paid yet? ;)

don't you think if he was born in Kenya that the whole country would have gotten a copy to wave showing he was born there?

there aren't any records...

how did a couple computer geeks that have never traveled appear with the only copies in the whoooole world, knowing it would be worth millions to Trump, put it on e-Bay for 99 cents?

Corsi had a great roll-out, 6th on the non fiction list right above Area 51...

I'm happy he is selling books, but I believe fiction would have been a better category... ;)

Peace of Mind
1st June 2011, 03:30
It?s all crap, It doesn?t matter if the Prez is from Uranus?

What you say here is true. He may very well be from Uranus. However, the Prez is not the point.

Elected officials who have the peoples' best interest at heart, do exist. They are simply too few and too far between.

Division and duality are part and parcel of the 3rd dimensional earth. This will be, until this earth ascends and transcends this division and duality. Its just the way it is here. The only people who will remain slaves, are those who are inactive and unconcerned and lack curiosity and have exceedingly short attention spans. However, those who begin to research and dig and find out why things ARE the way they ARE, are those who have a good chance of making it out of this division.

I was still very much asleep and a slave until after 9/11. It was 9/11 and online discussions, such as this one, that forced me to wake up. I studied. I dug up. I learned many many things in addition to what 9/11 was/is all about. I evolved because of 9/11. I finally took my head out of the sand. 9/11 shocked the hell out of me. It shook me to my very core. And its a good thing, because I found out that I have a core and a soul and a spirit that I have been agressively raising and expanding. This is what these discussions do for some people. Not all people. They learn. They get disturbed and if they are really lucky, they will in the process, expand their consciousness.

If all you can do is point out menial discrepancies in documents, bicker about failed and unjust policies and wait for the next false flag to appear?you will NEVER be free or reach your potential. Instead of concentrating on the more serious matters in life and becoming part of the pro-active force getting rid of these negatives?many always seem to choose talking over walking. True CHANGE can only (and always) come with Action. Until that happens? you will be encountered with countless distractions, such as this one to keep you off task. IMO, this is just a huge waste of time. I mean, what are you/we really going to do about it? Continuous chatter on certain subjects will do nothing but cause delays. To me, these governments know exactly what they are doing...

Peace

There is nothing at all menial about the very threat to the Constitution of this country. THIS is what this discussion is all about. From all indications (as with learning about 9/11) this President and many on his staff, have allegedly circumvented the Constitution. This means that if we-the-people don't catch this and call him on this, the sky is the limit to their destruction of our country.

It has always been inspiring witnessing an awakening. However, time is very telling, As sufferin continues in its truest form...this is how we honor it. There are many names for this, denial as well as our apprehension comes to mind, especially after witnessing the many pages of text. If you want a world full of chaos and stress? Keep electing strangers to make it right for you and yours. All of the imaginary constitutionalism has been trampled on way before they made you payi income tax, As far as know there was never a recession before they started taxing wages (which was never rectified ). plus the other little thiings here and there we let them get away with. We know exactly what to do...hopefully the hesitance will wear away soon.

Peace

Snowbird
3rd June 2011, 01:22
This young man has been interviewed numerous times in the last few years. His story remains the same. You can hear and see for yourselves.

Tim Adams affidavit, No Obama birth certificate in Hawaii, No medical records Queens Medical Center Kapi’olani Medical Center
Posted on January 25, 2011 by citizenwells| 85 Comments

Tim Adams affidavit, No Obama birth certificate in Hawaii, No medical records Queens Medical Center Kapi’olani Medical Center

“Why has Obama, for over 2 years, employed numerous private and government attorneys to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”…Citizen Wells and millions of concerned Americans

From World Net daily January 24, 2011.

“Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

Adams was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/tim-adams-affidavit-no-obama-birth-certificate-in-hawaii-no-medical-records-queens-medical-center-kapiolani-medical-center/

Tim Adams Obama not born in Hawaii, Hawaii election official in 2008, No birth certificate

5nKVpD5v4Hk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKVpD5v4Hk

Lifebringer
3rd June 2011, 01:39
Hillary's PUMA would have leaped all over this to be President of the US. She would have been the 1st Woman President. If you actually think the Clintons would have just stood by and took 2nds or 3rds when they could have had the #1 slot, then I think it's just wishful thinking on the birther's part, and they can by the bridge on 14th street for a "saw buck"
Bwaaaahahahahahahaha, what a load for political brainwashing.

Get over it birthers, the secret service and cia are much smarter than the average birther with both hands tied and a blindfold on a test.
Find a new rope to try and hang our President out to dry. Your malarchy is rediculous as that kook that shot Giffords.
It's meds time birthers, go get a glass of water to take them.

PS He's going to be "elected" NOT SELECTED, again.

Barack ON!

Snowbird
3rd June 2011, 12:22
Hillary's PUMA would have leaped all over this to be President of the US. She would have been the 1st Woman President. If you actually think the Clintons would have just stood by and took 2nds or 3rds when they could have had the #1 slot, then I think it's just wishful thinking on the birther's part, and they can by the bridge on 14th street for a "saw buck"

Get over it birthers, the secret service and cia are much smarter than the average birther with both hands tied and a blindfold on a test.
Find a new rope to try and hang our President out to dry. Your malarchy is rediculous as that kook that shot Giffords.
It's meds time birthers, go get a glass of water to take them.

PS He's going to be "elected" NOT SELECTED, again.

Barack ON!

Tim Adams worked as an elections official for the state of Hawaii from May 2008 through September 2008. He supported Hillary Clinton for President until Obama was nominated. He ended up voting for John McCain. Hillary's people would not have known this information from Adam's during the nomination cycle. Besides, Hillary's campaign was so unorganized and underfunded and polarized that her people had no time for this type of research. Obama had the big bucks to make sure that all of this information was well hidden....until now.

BTW, sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me.

What kind of life are you bringing us, Lifebringer?

GCS1103
3rd June 2011, 14:29
I thought these threads were here so that ideas could be discussed rationally, difference of opinions analyzed and discussed rationally, and a respect shown for other people's opinion.
Lifebringer- your post is insulting and disrespectful. If one doesn't agree with you, we are kooks, not intelligent and we need medication??? My friend, you need to take some time for yourself and think about what you said in that post. You lose all credibility when you stoop to name calling and meaningless rants.

T Smith
3rd June 2011, 17:43

I'm sorry to say you do not fully understand how geopolitics works. Yes, Hillary Clinton and her camp were/are aware of this controversy. That does not necessarily equate to a position of being able to capitalize politically on the information. The Clintons had very little to do with who the DNC nominated in 2008. All a candidate in HC's or BO's position can do is make the best case they can to the people, i.e. show tptb that they are the "peoples choice", in hopes to gain enough political clout among the people so these same powers might consider their candidacy as their best asset. The foot soldiers running these races take their orders, and they abide by them. There are rules of the game that every shrewd contender clearly understands. The forces that sponsored Barack Obama are far more powerful than the Clintons -- and Barack Obama was clearly their asset in this race. That's not to say Hillary Clinton could not have won the nomination if the people unilaterally spoke (which wasn't the case) -- in that case Hillary Clinton would have been the tptb's best asset to do their bidding because she would have been the best candidate to manage public perception. In fact, that's the main objective of the job they both were applying for. Public opinion is huge to pushing through the established agenda without incident. Whoever is the most charismatic and can best manage public perception is the best asset for the job. The Clintons are very shrewd and smart, and they know this game well. They also know their place. Any rogue actions, like challenging the other NWO's candidate on some out-of-bounds issue, like the birth certificate (especially a candidate like Barack Obama who was heavily sponsored and chosen from the outset by very powerful factions) would have been political suicide for the Clintons, if not some form of "actual" suicide.

Regardless of what one believes about this particular issue, which I respect in any case, I hope this better clarifies your understanding of why Hillary Clinton would not have run with the "birth certificate dirt" as you suggested in your post. If indeed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is indeed a Natural Born Citizen, which I strongly recommend you do not bet the farm on, the reason you cite would not be one of the reasons why.

New Dawn
3rd June 2011, 19:11
Keep playing the role of distracted sheep.

There's no place in reality for birther "logic".

You can't help yourself can you. I bet you're the kind of person that has to force people to see things from only your point of view...What am I talking about, of course you are - I'm betting on a sure thing.

You don't even know what reality is - neither do I, neither do the other 'A's....That's...Why...We....Are...Here...

To find out the truth.

Rocky_Shorz
3rd June 2011, 20:23
as for the creator of the fake African Birth cert, a convicted forgery expert and back in jail... ;)

Lucas Smith In Arizona Jail

link (http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/?p=17628)

Fred Steeves
3rd June 2011, 20:42
I just have a quick question, probably nothing as Colombo used to say. Would the opinions expressed here be any different if the last name of our latest criminal in chief was Bush? Just wondering.

Cheers,
Fred

Dorok
3rd June 2011, 20:46
I just have a quick question, probably nothing as Colombo used to say. Would the opinions expressed here be any different if the last name of our latest criminal in chief was Bush? Just wondering.

Cheers,
Fred

You mean the one who wasn't elected but rather appointed by the Supreme Court?

I'm going to venture a 'Yes' to that Fred. This doesn't seem so much partisan to me as much as sheer rage against the person in office at any given time. Whether or not that person deserves it is a moot point to most people. Just look at what evils are laid at the POTUS' doorstep in this and other threads. If I was POTUS, I'd smack everyone and say 'Not in my job description! I'm not your savior!!'

T Smith
3rd June 2011, 21:33

Cheers,
Fred

I'm going to venture a 'Yes' to that Fred. This doesn't seem so much partisan to me as much as sheer rage against the person in office at any given time. Whether or not that person deserves it is a moot point to most people. Just look at what evils are laid at the POTUS' doorstep in this and other threads. If I was POTUS, I'd smack everyone and say 'Not in my job description! I'm not your savior!!'

If you're sold a lemon, to what do you direct most of your rage? The lemon itself? Or the crooked dealer who wheeled it out and sold it to you?

I'm well beyond being enraged at the specific socks that come and go adorning the invisible hand. But perhaps you are correct here and that's not the majority opinion.

New Dawn
3rd June 2011, 21:57

Cheers,
Fred

Yes, why do you ask?

Fred Steeves
3rd June 2011, 22:12

Yes, why do you ask?

Because of politics.

Cheers,
Fred

New Dawn
3rd June 2011, 22:13

Yes, why do you ask?

Because of politics.

Cheers,
Fred

Maybe I'm stupid, bu that's a little vague to me! :)

Fred Steeves
3rd June 2011, 22:21

Yes, why do you ask?

Because of politics.

Cheers,
Fred

Sorry New Dawn, to be as clear as I can, what I'm wondering is about people's opinions being based on their political leanings, if they still have them.

Thanks for helping me clear it up,

Fred

New Dawn
3rd June 2011, 22:32

Yes, why do you ask?

Because of politics.

Cheers,
Fred

Sorry New Dawn, to be as clear as I can, what I'm wondering is about people's opinions being based on their political leanings, if they still have them.

Fred

oh ok thanks :)

No, I personally can't really go into that. I just want the truth out. Its about time 'they' come undone, and every lie exposed, will help wake more people up. I can't believe that some people still believe in their government. A true patriot would bring these liars and criminals to justice.

*edit*

I've probably not explained myself that well either, I think its time to sleep!!

'til next time....

night all :)

ND

GCS1103
4th June 2011, 01:53

Cheers,
Fred

Fred-
I can speak for myself only- Yes, my opinion would be exactly the same. Any man sitting in our Oval Office must be constitutionally qualified to be there. It makes no difference to me if his name is Bush or Obama.

Snowbird
4th June 2011, 02:02

Cheers,
Fred

Then why does he act like one?

Seikou-Kishi
4th June 2011, 02:05

Cheers,
Fred

Fred-
I can speak for myself only- Yes, my opinion would be exactly the same. Any man sitting in our Oval Office must be constitutionally qualified to be there. It makes no difference to me if his name is Bush or Obama.

It's a shame the constitution says nothing about "a natural born citizen" having to have more intelligence than the average potato, or Bush would have been on the chopping block too :D

Snowbird
4th June 2011, 02:09

Fred

Political leanings have nothing to do with this discussion as far as I am concerned. I voted for and supported Obama. He has turned out to be a continuation of G.W. Bush and worse than.

We have learned that there are no political party delineations. We have only one political party that is organized by, funded by and controlled by a small group of financiers who appear to be bent on destroying our country and our Constitution. I don't think that politics comes into play here.

Snowbird
4th June 2011, 02:21
This plot is continuing to thicken. Below, are two different audio vids about this issue. The birth certificate is now known to be a forged fake and it has tied Obama directly to it. We also now know that Obama has used two different social security numbers and some people claim that there are more than two.

Corsi Explains FBI Criminal Complaint About Obama's Forged Birth Certificate

ML_OfxWTgxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML_OfxWTgxs

Video: WND's Dr. Jerome Corsi explains the 22-page criminal complaint filed with the FBI by Doug Vogt. Dr. Corsi reports more evidence will be released about the criminally forged birth certificate. The interview aired on the Peter Boyles show 6/1/2011.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/jerome-corsi-explains-criminal.html

Jack Cashill on Obama's Social Security Number Problem - 3/18/2011

O1hheX7uTak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1hheX7uTak

Video: Author Jack Cashill appeared on the Peter Boyles Radio Show to discuss Cashill's recent piece on Obama's social security number problem. Jack Cashill is the author of the new book titled, "Deconstructing Obama"... You can order Cashill's new book here or here. The interview aired on 3/18/2011. Bonus video regarding Obama's SS# embedded below...

Take note at about the 6:30 point. Cashill reports the licensed investigator is most certain that when Obama attended Occidental he was using a different social security number then the number he used to register for Selective Service.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/03/author-jack-cashill-discusses-obamas.html

DoubleHelix
4th June 2011, 03:07
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but even in pursuing this issue your feeding the beast and supplying it with energy.

I've reached the perception that you CANNOT WIN and bring these crooks to justice whilst participating in there playing field - It's simply There game, There rules

The moment you step outside of there arena and starve them of attention, you create a void from where they previously thrived and break the chains of attachment.

If the desired effect is to wake as many as possible, then the act of non compliance and detaching from the system may be one of the most profound.

In the end it boils down to this.. No Players - No Game.

Snowbird
4th June 2011, 12:59
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but even in pursuing this issue your feeding the beast and supplying it with energy.

I've reached the perception that you CANNOT WIN and bring these crooks to justice whilst participating in there playing field - It's simply There game, There rules

The moment you step outside of there arena and starve them of attention, you create a void from where they previously thrived and break the chains of attachment.

If the desired effect is to wake as many as possible, then the act of non compliance and detaching from the system may be one of the most profound.

In the end it boils down to this.. No Players - No Game.

I don't believe that you are raining on anyone's parade DoubleHelix. But I do have to ask, how one knows to bring any of these crooks to justice when the rules of their game(s) are hidden and undercover? One of the main focuses of this forum is to dig deeply into subjects that have the potential to bring harm to millions, and expose the roots to the light of day. On occasion, we hit a motherlode that will hopefully free people from the chains that bind.

Where I agree that it is their game which is played by their rules, I also have to caution those who might simply turn their heads and their attention away from what the games are all about. This particular game directly and adversely affects our country's Constitution. If we, here in the United States, merely step outside of their arena where this issue is concerned, we allow them to continue to reign havoc on the very fundamental basis of our country. They have been trashing our Constitution for over a hundred years and because of this, we now find that currently our country's existence is barely hanging by a thread. This reason is because of the very fact that we have turned our heads the other way and allowed them to play their game and make the rules for this country which have brought it to its knees.

I think that there are certain areas whereby non-compliance would have very beneficial effects. When I read about the TSA groping and essentially molesting children and adults at our airports, my first thought, is simply for people to stop flying. This will bring enormous adverse financial impact upon the airlines. On the flip side of this, I see the game being played by these crooks, as a great attempt to prevent and control the former freedoms of the people. Those who confront and will not allow this game to be played and control them, I applaud. We need all types of people, young and old, to combat this game from every angle possible. Every small act of resistance and in some cases, non-compliance will send millions upon millions of messages that cannot and will not be ignored.

jimmer
4th June 2011, 15:15
whether the long form cert. is a fake or not (lots of forensic evidence to support it's a phony),
it's a bald fact that BHO is a naturalized citizen, not a natural-born citizen.
the constitution requires the n-b c status for all presidents of the U.S.A.
that fact alone make our current president illegitimate.
for those who support BHO, read the Corsi book and see why reasonable people come to the conclusion that he is illegal.
until then, you are factually uninformed on this n-b c issue.

Marikins
4th June 2011, 16:29
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001401----000-.html defines natural born.

And to those who imply everyone who questions is a tea party birther, you are mistaken. I voted for Obama and laughed at the birthers until Obama started acting like Bush. Within the last ten days two terrifying events have happened in the US:

1. A bill came out of committee with a last minute provision that will make it possible for the POTUS to declare war abroad and take domestic military action WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF CONGRESS
2. Congress did not act to discontinue the Patriot Act, thus continuing the full on denial of our civil rights.

These have barely been covered in the mainstream press.

Maia Gabrial
4th June 2011, 21:39
Hey T Smith,
Maybe I'm misreading your comment about being the perfect foot soldier for TPTB. Surely, you didn't mean me? I recognized the liar in the puppet, Obama while he campaigned. People only heard what they wanted to hear, not what HE meant. Nothing he said rang true to me; therefore, I didn't vote for him. Look at all that he's ruined in the short time he's been in office. He's gone above and beyond whatever mess he inherited from the previous puppet....

Those who follow blindly, without questioning anything are TPTB's real foot soldiers...The rest of us, they want terminated....
Maia

GCS1103
4th June 2011, 22:14
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001401----000-.html defines natural born.

And to those who imply everyone who questions is a tea party birther, you are mistaken. I voted for Obama and laughed at the birthers until Obama started acting like Bush. Within the last ten days two terrifying events have happened in the US:

1. A bill came out of committee with a last minute provision that will make it possible for the POTUS to declare war abroad and take domestic military action WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF CONGRESS
2. Congress did not act to discontinue the Patriot Act, thus continuing the full on denial of our civil rights.

These have barely been covered in the mainstream press.

Marikins- you are absolutely correct and there's lots more to come shortly.

Snowbird
4th June 2011, 22:23
Jerome Corsi does not believe that Lucas Daniel Smith's birth certificate is valid. It may well be valid in that he did go to the administration of the hospital and did pay the $5,000.00 US dollars for the certificate. Smith may very well believe that what he has is valid. I don't think that he would have otherwise gone to the tremendous length that he did if he thought otherwise. The Mombasa hospital administrator knew a good deal when confronted with it.

Below, I found two articles concerning Obama's visit to Ghana in 2009. The first link is from the World Net Daily, with an article written by Jerome Corsi. This article sites a section of another article, also linked below, from the online source Modern Ghana. The WND article appears to have captured an interesting statement from the Modern Ghana article BEFORE it was reworded to a more politically correct statement.

BORN IN THE USA?
News reports: Obama born in Africa
Ghana paper calls Africa 'continent of his birth'

Posted: July 11, 2009
By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WND

"Although this may seem insignificant, it clearly stated an assumption about Obama's heritage that is clearly understood by African citizens and NBC as well," a WND reader said.

Meanwhile, a report at Modern Ghana also posted in advance of the president's visit cited his birthplace on the continent of Africa.

"For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American president on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth," the report said.

[this has been changed however in the article, linked below, to read: For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his father's birth.]

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103638

History Beckons - As Prez Obama Arrives Tomorrow
Source: Daily Graphic - Daily Graphic
General News | Thu, 09 Jul 2009

http://www.modernghana.com/news/226379/1/history-beckons-as-prez-obama-arrives-tomorrow.html

BORN IN THE USA?
Obama birth doc update: Kenya sources weigh in
Comparison with similar certificates suggests fakery, WND probe reveals

Posted: August 06, 2009

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WND

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106135

Snowbird
10th June 2011, 21:55
There are many surprises in Jerome Corsi's book, Where's the Birth Certificate? The case that Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President. It appears as though the history of this man has vanished as have the documents that would help us to understand who and, more importantly, what he is. Below is a list of documents that according to the linked source, are being held back from public view. Many of these are listed in Corsi's book.

There is one thing that I found interesting. Evidently the Obama clan was not thorough enough covering the tracks of his past. There were a few old passports found that his mother Stanley Ann Dunham applied for. In 1981 Stanley Ann applied for a U.S. passport from Jakarta, Indonesia where she was working on a two-year contract with the Ford Foundation. She was working on a micro-finance program that was overseen by Peter Geithner, the father of Timothy Geithner, the current U.S. Secretary of the Treasury. She listed her occupation as "Program Officer, Ford Foundation."

This first linked article is extremely interesting. Someone has done deep research into Obama's addresses and social security numbers here in the U.S. I have no idea if all of this is true, but if it is, there is a major problem.

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues

By Steve Baldwin, Exclusive to Western Center for Journalism

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/the-mystery-of-barack-obama-continues/

Documents Obama Is Hiding From US

May 21, 2011 in Political

Documents Obama Is Hiding From US

Hold on folks. It’s wrong to ridicule citizens who are asking legitimate questions about the man who is our President. In fact, as responsible citizens, it’s our duty to protect our country, not to blindly support someone who quite frankly, we’d never even heard of 3 years ago.

* Here are a few things that Obama is hiding from you and all other Americans:
* Barack Obama / Stanley Ann Dunham marriage license — Not released
* Lolo Soetoro / Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama marriage license — Not released
* Record of adoption by Lolo Soetoro — Not released
* Baptismal certificate — Not released
* Indonesian Passport, renewed for travel to Pakistan, a restricted nation for U.S. citizens in 1981 — Not released
* Student records at Mentung No. 1 public school in Jakarta, Indonesia — Not released
* Hawaii elementary school records — Not released.
* Punahou High School records — Not released
* How his education at Punahou, a very expensive private school (Current tuition is $17,300/year.), was paid for.
* Selective Service Registration — Released but proven to be Counterfeit
* SAT score — Not released
* Occidental College records — Not released
* Columbia College records — Not released
* Columbia thesis — Not released
* Harvard College records — Not released
* Harvard Law Review articles — None (maybe 1, but not signed)
* How he paid for his Occidental, Columbia and Harvard education — Not released
* LSAT score – not released
* University of Chicago scholarly articles — None found
* Law practice client list — Not released
* Financial records while a community organizer in Chicago — Not released
* Annenburg Project records — Not released
* Illinois State Senate records — None (Locked up to prohibit public view)
* Illinois State Senate schedule — ‘Lost’ (ALL other Illinois state senators’ records are intact)
* Medical records — Not released
* Passport — Not released
* Why his social security number allegedly starts with 042, a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977.
* Why his mother, Ann Dunham, is reported to have nearly a dozen aliases, at least two different Social Security numbers, and upwards of over 99 separate addresses.
* Father’s name and address, and if dead, his death certificate. Not released
* Mother’s death certificate showing who survivors are. Not released
* Mother probate estate records showing who heirs are. Not released
* In addition to being simply “Not released” most of these records are SEALED.

http://theupliftingcrane.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/documents-obama-is-hiding-from-us/

Rocky_Shorz
10th June 2011, 22:05
Jerome Corsi does not believe that Lucas Daniel Smith's birth certificate is valid. It may well be valid in that he did go to the administration of the hospital and did pay the $5,000.00 US dollars for the certificate. Smith may very well believe that what he has is valid. I don't think that he would have otherwise gone to the tremendous length that he did if he thought otherwise. The Mombasa hospital administrator knew a good deal when confronted with it.

Below, I found two articles concerning Obama's visit to Ghana in 2009. The first link is from the World Net Daily, with an article written by Jerome Corsi. This article sites a section of another article, also linked below, from the online source Modern Ghana. The WND article appears to have captured an interesting statement from the Modern Ghana article BEFORE it was reworded to a more politically correct statement.

BORN IN THE USA?
News reports: Obama born in Africa
Ghana paper calls Africa 'continent of his birth'

Posted: July 11, 2009
By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WND

"Although this may seem insignificant, it clearly stated an assumption about Obama's heritage that is clearly understood by African citizens and NBC as well," a WND reader said.

Meanwhile, a report at Modern Ghana also posted in advance of the president's visit cited his birthplace on the continent of Africa.

"For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American president on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth," the report said.

[this has been changed however in the article, linked below, to read: For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his father's birth.]

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103638

History Beckons - As Prez Obama Arrives Tomorrow
Source: Daily Graphic - Daily Graphic
General News | Thu, 09 Jul 2009

http://www.modernghana.com/news/226379/1/history-beckons-as-prez-obama-arrives-tomorrow.html

BORN IN THE USA?
Obama birth doc update: Kenya sources weigh in
Comparison with similar certificates suggests fakery, WND probe reveals

Posted: August 06, 2009

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WND

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106135

from 2009... before the certificate everyone had been asking for was released

the forger is sitting in prison in Arizona if someone would like to go by and do an interview...

Snowbird
11th June 2011, 00:24
Rocky_Shorz #83

from 2009... before the certificate everyone had been asking for was released

the forger is sitting in prison in Arizona if someone would like to go by and do an interview...

You mean the certificate which is the True forgery?

I believe that the young man sitting in jail in Arizona is not a forgerer. That True forgerer works at Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

Fred259
11th June 2011, 00:35
“Why his mother, Ann Dunham, is reported to have nearly a dozen aliases, at least two different Social Security numbers, and upwards of over 99 separate addresses”.

Hi Snowbird,

I copied this from your post. Why is this? What was Obama’s mother involved with?

Rocky_Shorz
11th June 2011, 00:53
smiles... Lucas never went to Africa...

The press release on February 22 only said:

The California attorney has been the victim of death threats, vandalism, false complaints, and a suspected assassination attempt. Her reports to law enforcement and the judiciary have been ignored.

The “false complaints” was the hint, but Dr. Levy went further in talking to Spencer Kornhaber of the OC Weekly:

Just got off the phone with Levy. He says his main concern is that Taitz has made multiple complaints to law enforcement about threats against her, and about former allies who have, under oath, said Taitz asked them to commit perjury. For anyone else, he argues, accusations of perjury would be investigated. It’s plausible that because of the controversial nature of her work, Levy argues, Taitz isn’t getting the treatment she deserves.

Levy points out the shady background of Taitz’s former associates who have become enemies, such as convicted forger Lucas Smith and disbarred attorney Charles Edward Lincoln III. Sure, she made the decision to work with them in the first place, but…

“How were they introduced to her?” Levy wonders. “Where did these people come from? Why did they attached themselves to her and then turn around and make very serious allegations, allegations that are never investigated? Personally speaking, I find it rather bizarre that you have accusations of suborning perjury and law enforcement never takes any look at it. I’m not saying there’s a conspiracy, but you certainly can understand there’s some concern there.”...

link (http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/?p=7687)

Smith was in Arizona in April, where he was scheduled to give a speech, but was uninvited over his controversial painting of Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., in the raw. A Transfer of Ownership of the painting, “Orly Taitz and Her Exhibits” (boobs), was notarized in Pima County on April 14, 2011. On April 22, 2011, he sent money orders postmarked from Tucson to Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. and the Terry Lakin Action Fund. I have no idea what Lucas Smith is in jail for, and it’s always possible there was a warrant screw up, but he was in Arizona, at least partly, for the painting, which he had auctioned off on eBay on April 12...

Update May 26: The Tucson Police public information office informs The Fogbow that He, Lucas Smith is wanted by the Linn County Sheriff’s Department in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on larceny or theft charges...link to Lucas Smith Arrest info... (http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/?p=17628)

Snowbird
11th June 2011, 03:21
“Why his mother, Ann Dunham, is reported to have nearly a dozen aliases, at least two different Social Security numbers, and upwards of over 99 separate addresses”.

Hi Snowbird,

I copied this from your post. Why is this? What was Obama’s mother involved with?

Fred259, I'm simply the messenger here. I have been studying this Obama family and I have to tell you that there is NOTHING that adds up. There are no trails. We don't know if people are alive or dead. The family collectively appears to have lived at hundreds of addresses and held multiple-many social security numbers.

I have read that this family might have been associated with the CIA, but I've also read that they were/are active Communists. The site that I've linked below, will prove what I have just stated. If you read it, make sure that you read the green boxed area and the comments at the bottom.

Who the heck is Barack H. Obama? Does anybody know?

Obamaunism 101: The Stanley Ann and Madelyn Dunham factor

"No birth certificate for Stanley Ann Dunham or her parents, or her maternal grandparents. No marriage certificate for Ann's parents and no record of Ann's fathers service in the military. This would be a point Obama made to throw everyone off that, no one in his family is a natural born citizen including him."

On his To The Point News website, Jack Wheeler has divulged that he knows “the true story” about Obama’s birth situation, and it is “wild,” but he - and the contact person who also runs a major news site and told him the facts - are apparently not yet prepared to reveal this shocker to the public. Wheeler said he will let the source of the information reveal it in his own time. ”...The details of what he told me is for him to reveal when he chooses, not me. I can tell you it is OMG wild.”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2148751/posts

Snowbird
11th June 2011, 03:29
Rocky_Shorz #86 smiles... Lucas never went to Africa...

Who says? Neither of your articles mention this.

Snowbird
17th June 2011, 02:59
The Three Stooges go to Washington: Part 3

Barack Hussein Obama

Parts one and two of “The Three Stooges go to Washington” appeared in the June and July, 2008 editions of The IO where the genealogical roots and life of then “presumptive Republican nominee” Sen. John McCain was investigated.

Our second stooge is Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democrat nominee for president. Our researcher Don Nicoloff has discovered so many anomalies, discrepencies, lies, obfuscations and inconsistencies with the “official” Obama story that no one—probably not even Obama himself—can truly claim to know who he really is or where he came from.

PARTS l & PARTS 2 can be found - http://directlightproductions.com/ Under Articles - THREE STOOGES GO TO WASHINGTON

http://directlightproductions.com/

No matter how often I have tried to accept the Obama Sr./Momma Dunham scenario, it just never made sense. There are huge pieces missing and no paper trail, which indicates that the white American mother/black Kenyan father mix most likely never happened. After reading loveandgratitude's post above and spending hours reading the material written by Don Nicoloff, at the linked site, I have come to the conclusion that money can truly buy anything and anyone.

My jaw is still dragging on the floor over this latest information. If you are really interested in the on-going drama of the Obama birth certificate, I highly suggest that you read this. However, and there is a big HOWEVER. It is very, very, very important that you read from the ground-up. This will give you the most important aspect of all of these articles, the historical backdrop. Don Nicoloff and staff, have performed extensive research to back up the claims that are made. Its astounding information and if even half of what is written is the truth, Obama should be made to step down void of public pension for the remainder of his life. If this information is true, this will have been an astonishing con and coup in our governmental history. If this information is true, Barack H.M. Obama is a giant impostor and fraud.

I suggest that you open the link below and make sure that you are on the Articles page and wait a few seconds for the page to load.

I suggest that you start reading Stooge Two: Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama and learn who B.H.O.'s alleged biological "father" is and who his alleged biological "grandfather" is and finish with The Creation of an Usurper: A Crash Course.

http://web.mac.com/donnicoloff/directlightproductions.com/Articles/Articles.html

Redtailhawk
17th June 2011, 12:16

Hi Snowbird,

Fred259, I'm simply the messenger here. I have been studying this Obama family and I have to tell you that there is NOTHING that adds up. There are no trails. We don't know if people are alive or dead. The family collectively appears to have lived at hundreds of addresses and held multiple-many social security numbers.

I have read that this family might have been associated with the CIA, but I've also read that they were/are active Communists. The site that I've linked below, will prove what I have just stated. If you read it, make sure that you read the green boxed area and the comments at the bottom.

Who the heck is Barack H. Obama? Does anybody know?

Obamaunism 101: The Stanley Ann and Madelyn Dunham factor

"No birth certificate for Stanley Ann Dunham or her parents, or her maternal grandparents. No marriage certificate for Ann's parents and no record of Ann's fathers service in the military. This would be a point Obama made to throw everyone off that, no one in his family is a natural born citizen including him."

On his To The Point News website, Jack Wheeler has divulged that he knows “the true story” about Obama’s birth situation, and it is “wild,” but he - and the contact person who also runs a major news site and told him the facts - are apparently not yet prepared to reveal this shocker to the public. Wheeler said he will let the source of the information reveal it in his own time. ”...The details of what he told me is for him to reveal when he chooses, not me. I can tell you it is OMG wild.”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2148751/posts

I read this 2.5 years ago, what the heck is taking him so long?

Snowbird
17th June 2011, 12:28
I read this 2.5 years ago, what the heck is taking him so long?

Redtailhawk, the answer that you seek resides in the link at my # 89 post. Its all there. This is what Wheeler was referring to.

loveandgratitude
17th June 2011, 13:19
BREAKING! Gen. Vallely - 3 ex-CIA agents - Obama BC a Forgery! - Congress fears black backlash!

Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, the chief of Stand Up America, a national security expert and Fox News contributor, says the "Certificate of Live Birth" released in April by the White House as "proof positive" of President Obama's Hawaiian birth is a forgery, but the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a "black backlash" if the failings of the nation's first black president are revealed.

In an interview today with Greg Corombos for WND, Vallely, who previously has expressed concerns about whether the Obama administration is in violation of the U.S. Constitution, said, "His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist."

"We've had three CIA agents, retired, and some of their analytical associates look at it, and all came to the same conclusion, that even the long-form was a forged document," Vallely said.

Get the New York Times best-seller "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President," autographed by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D.

"No members of Congress will take this on. The word I get out of Washington is that they don't want to challenge this because it would be in fact a felony offense and in some cases may be even treasonous and [they are] afraid of a black backlash from some of the urban areas," Vallely said.

But that's a very poor excuse for not taking necessary steps to make sure this president in fact is a legitimate president under Article 2 and he is a born U.S. citizen."

The departments of government designed to uncover wrongdoing, in this case, are on the wrong side, he said.

"I think they're (the FBI) covering for this administration. I think the corruption within this administration is so proliferated through the agencies of government now, we're just in a bad situation here. I think the lack of confidence in our government is growing and many feel that not only all the members of Congress but even our courts are corrupted at this time," he said.

The questions over Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office under the requirements in the Constitution that call for a "natural born citizen" have been raised since before he was elected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mCQDhOR2Y7o

loveandgratitude
17th June 2011, 13:23
Retired CIA Agents Say Obama’s Birth Certificate is Fake

Vallely also said this, beginning at around the 13:55 mark,

“[Obama eligibility] is probably the biggest fraud perpetuated on the American people ever in our history, at the highest level of government…. Obama was not vetted properly…on his eligibility…his college records…Social Security…his background, his life…. I hold Congress responsible…[and] the states validating candidates….

There was an organization funded by one individual named George Soros who wanted to insure Barack Obama become chief executive of the United States and take this country down a different path, a socialist path….

All of those things we’ve said and observed prior to the [2008] election have now come true, but yet we have a Congress, we have a Supreme Court that will not take the tack…. I am sure the FBI did not investigate Barack Obama….”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTMv2XAUHP4&feature=player_embedded

humanalien
17th June 2011, 13:50
It's a shame that no one will act one this information. We
have a man that may not even be an american citizen, let
alone a natural born citizen, over here screwing up our
whole country and passing laws left and right and continuing
in the illegal wars business, and no one in congress is willing
to put a stop to this.

This is insane...

Snowbird
18th June 2011, 00:36
If Congress thinks that there will be a black backlash, have they thought about the white backlash that will run them out of D.C.?

Barack H. M. Obama, or whatever the heck is his name, is NOT black. To look at him, he appears very light brown. According to the official conspiracy theory, he was born of a white mother with a black father.

There are others who would claim that he stems from a white man and is an international descendant of a tribe of people who were not classified as black.

So I don't know what is worrying Congress. But we really can't expect them to do anything about this situation because when it comes to upholding the laws,.......they don't. It is not politically expedient for their re-election prospects.

Operator
18th June 2011, 00:43
A dutch news article said that 10 (bipartisan) congress men would take Obama to court over starting an illegal war in Libya
without hearing congress. If this is true then where is that fear here ?

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/10031641/__Obama_voor_rechter_gesleept__.html (dutch article)

But I didn't see any of this news appearing on the forums ... so is it valid ?

Edit ... added translation:

Congressmen drag Obama to court

WASHINGTON - Several members of the U.S. House of Representatives, President Barack Obama Wednesday sued for U.S. participation in the military mission in Libya.CNN reported that.

The ten MPs, seven of the Republican and three of the Democratic Party, believe that U.S. participation in the fighting in North Africa is illegal because Congress has given no permission.In the lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington, they ask the court continued to prohibit participation in the mission.
According to Representative Dennis Kucinich, a pacifist party colleague of Obama from Ohio, "the government used international organizations like the United Nations and NATO to the deployment of military force abroad to authorize, in violation of the constitution".
Illegal practices
Kucinich the process, according to the American people are protected from the alleged illegal practices.The Republicans supported the lawsuit because Obama would squander taxpayers' money to the operation in Libya.
The military operation in Libya under the leadership of NATO takes almost 90 days.This seems the American participation in the mission in conflict with the War Powers Act of 1973 to come.Under that law, a president within 60 days of the Congress green light for military intervention or to the Head of State within 90 days the troops withdraw.
The White House maintains, that the U.S. participation does not conflict with the War Powers Act.The government, Congress has constantly kept, including hearings in the parliament, said a spokesman.

T Smith
18th June 2011, 03:21
A dutch news article said that 10 (bipartisan) congress men would take Obama to court over starting an illegal war in Libya
without hearing congress. If this is true then where is that fear here ?

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/10031641/__Obama_voor_rechter_gesleept__.html (dutch article)

But I didn't see any of this news appearing on the forums ... so is it valid ?

Edit ... added translation:

Congressmen drag Obama to court

WASHINGTON - Several members of the U.S. House of Representatives, President Barack Obama Wednesday sued for U.S. participation in the military mission in Libya.CNN reported that.

The ten MPs, seven of the Republican and three of the Democratic Party, believe that U.S. participation in the fighting in North Africa is illegal because Congress has given no permission.In the lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington, they ask the court continued to prohibit participation in the mission.
According to Representative Dennis Kucinich, a pacifist party colleague of Obama from Ohio, "the government used international organizations like the United Nations and NATO to the deployment of military force abroad to authorize, in violation of the constitution".
Illegal practices
Kucinich the process, according to the American people are protected from the alleged illegal practices.The Republicans supported the lawsuit because Obama would squander taxpayers' money to the operation in Libya.
The military operation in Libya under the leadership of NATO takes almost 90 days.This seems the American participation in the mission in conflict with the War Powers Act of 1973 to come.Under that law, a president within 60 days of the Congress green light for military intervention or to the Head of State within 90 days the troops withdraw.
The White House maintains, that the U.S. participation does not conflict with the War Powers Act.The government, Congress has constantly kept, including hearings in the parliament, said a spokesman.

It is true. But it probably won't amount to much. Either the court will rule that this contingent of congressmen lack standing to file this suit (which is a joke and blatant indication of the corrupt judicial system) or they will simply dismiss it for some other reason. Nothing will come of this, especially given the media blackout, which you have accurately noted.

DoubleHelix
18th June 2011, 03:59
It is true. But it probably won't amount to much. Either the court will rule that this contingent of congressmen lack standing to file this suit (which is a joke and blatant indication of the corrupt judicial system) or they will simply dismiss it for some other reason. Nothing will come of this, especially given the media blackout, which you have accurately noted.

Due to where I live I'm obviously not aware of the amount coverage this lawsuits receiving but I did come across this video on CNN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adfCJR5j_AY&feature=player_embedded

ghostrider
18th June 2011, 04:58
you couldn't tell boombama is an american by his ideas about economics, and such. he seems anti-freedom.

T Smith
18th June 2011, 15:21

Due to where I live I'm obviously not aware of the amount coverage this lawsuits receiving but I did come across this video on CNN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adfCJR5j_AY&feature=player_embedded

Hi DH,

I actually saw this clip as well... but that's about all I was able to find as well in the MSM. You would think something as monumental as the congress suing the President would receive more than 7 minutes worth of coverage. If this fails, they may try impeachment proceedings, which will probably receive 10 minutes worth of coverage.

Cidersomerset
13th December 2011, 18:55
hi all just been listening to a Ion archive, Bob asked him where was Barry Soetoro Born.......The answer was Jakarta capitol of Indonesia......Just for the record......

Found this article about his sister...

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2011/02/obamas-half-sister-maya-soetoro-born-in.html

http://www.eons.com/images/members/2009/5/5/0/4/04520514215708771138_610w.jpeg