PDA

View Full Version : I want to hook up with my soul brothers and sisters (for those who roll how i roll)

jack
17th May 2010, 09:33
Hey guys.

Since this forum has come online and project avalon 1 became deceased life has not afforded me the opportunity to continue on with my mission to network with my soul brothers and sisters. Ive found a few who are on that same wavelength as myself. Those certain people who i recognise and who recognise me as being kindrids without words need being exchanged. But now as it happens great spirit has afforded me the opportunity to spread my wings and set off to find these people that have a destiny to share with me.

There are many of you here on this forum who have been walking the same path as myself down through these years. There are many who can read between the lines and see the truth for what it is without having to rely on the old conventional methods. Those of you who have come to earth equipped with the skills neccesary to determine what is truth and what is fiction.

Anchor, JesterTerrestrial, Tone3Jaguar are but a few who i recognise as being my kind of people. Im hoping to stick around here in the hope that i will find more of you who have put your mission on earth before gratification of self. This mission to me is very serious, more serious then then the urge to breath eat and sleep. And it is these people who feel this urgency that i wish to connect with, talk too, and figure out ways to bring remedy to our situation.

Namaste,

Kikine
17th May 2010, 20:24
I agree, all this is serious. We need to act, not only learn knowledge. Action here is important. We need change.
That is one of the problem people have. They do not act but simply inform themselves. It is good to do both.
:)