PDA

View Full Version : Government Crop Circles VIDEO

The One
30th May 2011, 06:51
Famed Crop Circle Researcher - Colin Andrews discusses the absolute necessity for transition into a new period of research and disclosure by setting forth the truth and fact as accurately as they are known and not losing the opportunity afforded us by once again accepting spin and distortion to support one or another government agenda. He gives examples of what he believes has been a discouraging start by the United Kingdom Government. He will then address specifically a broad based research of crop circles and UFO's under the banner of 'Consciousness' and how they could be one and the same in ways we have not hitherto considered. He will concentrate on one of the strangest events he has witnessed in 26 years of research into the crop circles - the Cheesefoot Head 'Entity' from 1989. Also addressed will be the removal of a document from his website that questioned his version of the UK government's and Royalty's lack of involvement or interest in the crop circles and demonstrate this as an example of how we could fall into the trap of accepting new open policies without scrutiny

x611Ff7aOO8

Cidersomerset
30th May 2011, 09:59
Hi All comment on Nick Pope if he's not a disinfo agent I'll eat my hat......He comes over as a very nice chap and I'm sure he is genuinely interested in the subject and his presentations on Rendlesham Forest ufo incident in the UK is very good but he is only repeating info already put out there by others , Linda Moulton Howe among others . Look on u tube and you will find he has been on many news programmes the BBC in particular , commenting on various UFO incidents. Always dismissing them in a nuetral way
not to upset anybody but certainly not in a pro UFO way. He always comes across to me as a' wet'
blanket. Colin Andrews hit the nail on the head when he said he was and always will be an 'intellegence asset'
planted right in the heart of our most respected researchers . Hope I'm wrong but I have, and still
do, smell a rat and if we are not vigilant he could spread a 'plague through our movement as
a spy in our mists.....Though it is said keep your friends close and your enemies closer....I may be being unfair but something does not feel right and he is deffinatly not a 'whisle blower' Just think of all the info he was really privy to........Just a thought Steve

jackovesk
30th May 2011, 10:36
Hi All comment on Nick Pope if he's not a disinfo agent I'll eat my hat......He comes over as a very nice chap and I'm sure he is genuinely interested in the subject and his presentations on Rendlesham Forest ufo incident in the UK is very good but he is only repeating info already put out there by others , Linda Moulton Howe among others . Look on u tube and you will find he has been on many news programmes the BBC in particular , commenting on various UFO incidents. Always dismissing them in a nuetral way
not to upset anybody but certainly not in a pro UFO way. He always comes across to me as a' wet'
blanket. Colin Andrews hit the nail on the head when he said he was and always will be an 'intellegence asset'
planted right in the heart of our most respected researchers . Hope I'm wrong but I have, and still
do, smell a rat and if we are not vigilant he could spread a 'plague through our movement as
a spy in our mists.....Though it is said keep your friends close and your enemies closer....I may be being unfair but something does not feel right and he is deffinatly not a 'whisle blower' Just think of all the info he was really privy to........Just a thought Steve

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Nick Pope Dis-Info Agent - Exposed on 911 by Anthony J Hilder ..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VNg9CC3hAc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31MbiOYuLVc&feature=related

ktlight
30th May 2011, 11:10

I agree with you about Nick Pope. I sent him some footage of sounds on earth (like fireworks, but this was not taken in October or November), the rhythms were completely in sync with a constellation's flashing on and off, and there was also cloud/mist manifesting into a distinct masculine figure over a nearby rooftop, and he dismissed both, but spoke about epistemology and that I should send him my report, which I did not.

DoubleHelix
30th May 2011, 11:13
Wow how's that hey, I never knew about this side of Nick Pope.. Pretty compelling evidence I must say.

He just can't take a hint... He must definitely be in cahoots with the Big Wigs.

Cidersomerset
30th May 2011, 11:52
Yes thanks Jackovesk Just what I mean Nick Pope is the ' Inside Job' in our field . All be very wary of this 'Wolf' in sheeps clothing ........

Cidersomerset
30th May 2011, 12:10
Jackovesk I just watched that interview with Nick Pope again just to make sure I was not dreaming !!!.........Bl=== =ell I would be speachless if I was not typing LOL ...

The mans a Joke ! polluting our conferences, selling books, making agood living ontop of his MOD pay/pension , while being let into the confidence of all the movers and Shakers

of our community ...... Start a Thread Who really is Nick Pope working for ? I would but I don't Know how yet LOL..... His take on 9/11 is embarrassing to watch.....I'm 'FLABBERGASTED'

I Need a 'CUP of TEA' ........cheers Steve...

jackovesk
30th May 2011, 13:37
Jackavesk I just watched that interview with Nick Pope again just to make sure I was not dreaming !!!.........Bl=== =ell I would be speachless if I was not typing LOL ...

The mans a Joke ! polluting our conferences, selling books, making agood living ontop of his MOD pay/pension , while being let into the confidence of all the movers and Shakers

of our community ...... Start a Thread Who really is Nick Pope working for ? I would but I don't Know how yet LOL..... His take on 9/11 is embarressing to watch.....I'm 'FLABBERGASTED'

Need a 'CUP of TEA@ ........cheers Steve...

Ok I will start a new Thread with the same info I have included above in the General Section

ulli
30th May 2011, 14:06
I watched Colin Andrew's presentation with great interest.
When I found out that he had worked as a consultant on the movie "Signs"
I was very disappointed that he would give his name to a low-level disinfo movie.

But watching him now I found him to be very credible,
and in particular what he had to say about our thoughts creating the designs.
Either directly, or with an intermediary who uses advanced technology to give us what we mentally asked for.

It seems to me now that as human consciousness evolves so does the complexity of the crop circle phenomenon,
as if this phenomenon is being used as an indicator to where we are at.

ghostrider
30th May 2011, 15:21
the ptb make the simple mistake- we can LEARN, DECIDE, and our intuition serves us well despite all the remote influencing- it doesn't work on everyone. I also smell a rat.