PDA

View Full Version : If-if-if

Eric J (Viking)
31st May 2011, 20:23
Found this on my travels ... thought it would be useful to see what Obama really has done since day one!! I'm sure many of you could find some more...And still there are many out there who believe that he is the good guy and forced/manipulated into these decisions by ptb...!!

This --is a most impressive compilation of the lunacy we have been dealing with for the past 2 years. Yes, you are familiar with the items on the list, but seen together...

IF --

Some of you will appreciate this and some of you will not. I do not offer an apology for this mailing, because all of it is true.

If any other of our presidents had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?

If any other of our presidents joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who's side he was on?

If any other of our presidents had pronounced the Marine Corps like Marine Corpse, would you think him an idiot?

If any other of our presidents had put 87,000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?

If any other of our presidents had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87000 American workers unemployed would you support him?

If any other of our presidents had been the first President to need a Tele-Prompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If any other of our presidents had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take the First Lady to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympic Athletes, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America ?

If any other of our presidents had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If any other of our presidents had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had stated that there were 57 states in the United States , wouldn't you have had second thoughts about his capabilities?

If any other of our presidents would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympic Games would benefit him walking out his front door in his home town, would you not have thought he was a self important, conceited, egotistical jerk.

If any other of our presidents had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, wouldn't you have winced in embarrassment?

If any other of our presidents had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If any other of our presidents' administrations had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If any other of our presidents had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If any other of our presidents had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have ever approved.

If any other of our presidents had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 21 months -- so you have at least that much time to come up with an answer.

Every statement and action in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

I wonder how many of you will pass this on?

"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1306803112

~~~~~~~~

viking

aranuk
31st May 2011, 21:11
It sounds more like George W to me. Are all these really true?

Stan

Maia Gabrial
31st May 2011, 22:20
Hey Viking,
I'm in total agreement with you. That's probably just SOME of the things. There must be more. But 2012 is not here yet. He'll make a bigger fool of himself by then....
So, I'm wondering why people are so devoted to this president given all that you mentioned....
Maia

Darla Ken Pearce
31st May 2011, 22:40
The whole world is headed for new leadership. This "If, if, if" just keeps the "Powers that Were" going strong. Don't waste your energy on so much negativity about Obama. What is true today will change by tomorrow. He means nothing in the whole scope of things and world events. And every day we are witnessing how inept he is dealing with challenges. He is not important at all. Neither was Bush, Jr. who will be put on trial any day now with all the others who have betrayed our trust. Until then, the jury is out on Obama, no matter how things may appear and I'll admit it looks very bad for him. We do not have a perspective on all the details and there is much missing that is happening behind closed doors that is to be revealed soon. Until then, this is not productive.

How we get there is not by beating this old dead horse. We all realize that everything that happens and is fueling wars and other ugliness must end and quickly. It will require new leadership on every front as the old ways have ended and new ones are yet to be born. We can all sense and know this for a fact and that these changes are not only due but overdue and are coming to pass now.

Much is slated to happen this year, 2011. It's exciting to know that this is happening this fast. Stay tuned.

Concentrate on encouraging new leaders to come forward including yourself, Viking, instead of thrashing the old and ugly crowd. We know their gooses are cooked, they know this, too, and we need to move forward out of these 3D constructs as quickly as possible.

Continuing along these lines makes no real progress at all. We know the system is rotten from beginning to end. No one doubts this! Move on now. Please.

Think of something positive to post a thread about so we can get down to brass tacks on a happier, more promising note.

When I hit "New Posts" on Avalon and see how many negatives there is lined up for reading, it's disheartening to see. Negativity is so alive and flourishing because in the end, it is what is holding us back from true progress.

While we are all anxious for it to happen, too many of us are posting the old stuff, the tired stuff, the disheartening stuff and cannot seem to move past these negative constructs. Duality was never fun in any way. Why keep it going?

Look to new vistas and other positive ways to address our world and one that isn't being propped up by 3D BS any further than we already see things around us and are being brainwashed by the media. Charles had a great point about that one and we can see this still at work on Avalon, too.

Then and only then, can it manifest and come true before our very eyes. This isn't the way to get there from here. IMHO. xoxoxox

tcjim1
31st May 2011, 23:03
I am with Darla on this one, just looking at all the negative doesn't or isn't going to change anything or help, Being positive is the way to go. Besides,.... you know as well as I do that one man doesn't run this country, It is the powers that be. They are the ones who want to destroy us. We got so much to look forward to in the next few month's and years...and its a great time to be alive and I am very thankful to be able part of the changes that are going to be taking place. I Just keep being thankful and positive.

Lefty Dave
1st June 2011, 00:12
I'm reading a lot of denial and delusion here ....hope for the best...prepare for the worst !!
Blessings