PDA

View Full Version : The Gaia Cult and it's ties to the NWO

MoSh187
1st June 2011, 00:28
This is why some of the 2012 and anti NWO researchers scare me... when they begin to preach the very religion of the NWO ever so subtly.

http://green-agenda.com/gaia.html

"Gaians claim that “we are part of Nature and Nature is part of us, therefore God is part of us, and God is everywhere, and everything is God”. In reality Gaia is actually a revival of the “Earth-goddess” found in many ancient pagan religions. The current Gaia Cult is a cunning mixture of science, paganism, eastern mysticism, wicca and feminism. While researching this subject I have been astounded by how many prominent environmental leaders, politicians, scientists, and religious leaders profess a literal belief in Gaia. Gaians appear to have infiltrated every level of power at the United Nations and risen to prominent positions in many Governments. I strongly believe that they are the most dangerous and devious cult on the face of the planet."

Decibellistics
1st June 2011, 00:33
Do you believe this specifically because they have reached prominent positions of power? May I ask for you to expand on why you think this?

If my mom was being raped everyday of her existence I'd consider mass murder too and revert back to developing perma-culture and making a modest home carved out of a mountain. These people are just pissed off and scared everyday like the rest of society......the trick is removing that hook in my opinion.

MoSh187
1st June 2011, 00:55
Do you believe this specifically because they have reached prominent positions of power? May I ask for you to expand on why you think this?

Not only is it that these people are in high positions of power and have links to NWO clubs.. like club of Rome etc. I am also deeply concerned about the rhetoric that I have heard coming from not only United Nations people, but also in videos about 2012, Starchildren etc all ELUDE to something very scary... but they never outright say it. The common phrase is, "Mankind's fault the world is dying." It preaches that we are a cancer on the earth. Sooner or later you will see on earth an attempt by the NWO to start a gigantic genocide using that it's humanity's fault for all this stuff on earth, therefore most of humanity has to go. Everyone wants a peaceful world no doubt... it is just how it is achieved and by whom am I concerned about.

You have to know your history, Look into What spiritualism Hitler and his Nazis were into and what their agenda was, and how they brainwashed an entire nation to commit genocide. Then look into the 2012 and Gaia cults and closely look at what they believe! make comparisons. and trace the belief system back... and you will find it comes straight out of Theosophy and the Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer Trust). Once you do your homework on this then you will know what a dangerous state the truth movement is in right now. But don't let me tell you, do your own reseach and I already gave you a good link to start from.

Decibellistics
1st June 2011, 01:09
Killer. Just wondering. Cause if you strictly look at the mythological implications of the Gaia story, it kinda leads you the other way I suppose. But at the same time, maybe Gaia did what happens to her on purpose.....kind of an interesting twist.

Much appreciated