PDA

View Full Version : TIME... It's yours to Manipulate... If You Take the "Time"....

SEAM
1st June 2011, 14:06
When you're having fun, your internal beat speeds up, therefore:
"Time Flys When You're Having Fun"

I watched a program the other night about Mans Internal Clock Speed.
I think it was on Nat Geo, yet I have been unable to locate it, so I am forced to try to describe it from memory. (An important axis of time, is memory)

First, though, I need to explain. I find myself waking up every other day and saying "Wow, it's Monday again" and I always felt that it had something to do with age. The older I get, the faster time flys by.

Time is relative.. that means everyone experiences it differently - that's all.

The program I watched proved that when your "internal beat" differs, your time view differs. When they asked a child to tap on a drum, his natural comfort zone beat, it was faster at age 8, then it was for a participant at age 48. If your internal beat is faster, then time goes slower. As a kid, I remember that time almost stood still... I couldn't wait to "get going".. "move on".. and at my current age it seems like the opposite. The day starts and ends in a flash.

So, I started to dwell on my internal beat.. to try and speed it up by my own volition... and I could actually see time start to stutter, and slow down... I know.. sounds weird - but try it. I can actually fill more activity in a few hours now, than I could last month.

You can make time slow down by forcing your internal beat to speed up!!

I am now 100% convinced of this... I have witnessed it first hand... so now the freaky part... after trying this for the last 10 days or so, (after watching the show) and seeing the difference... and this is where physical reality meets synchronistic reality....

Yesterday, as I continued to force my internal beat to pulse more rapidly... I looked at a clock in my office... and it was way off.. well I soon found out that the battery was dieing... so that issue was solved.

But now, this morning.. still willing the faster beat... I noticed that my clock in my shop (a different clock) has also slowed down.. due to a dieing battery (I hope)... 2 clocks in the same 24 hours... nearly stopped simultaneously... sorry - been here for 16 years... never happened till I watched that program and started my self experiment.. Beyond Freaky, I must say.

I only wish I had more "time" to investigate this on-line further...I "BELIEVE" that it has something to do with a formula.. you know... X times Z, divided by T... possible 4 or 5D componant... way over my head.... All I know is what I attempted, and felt, and saw...

Try it... it really works. Speed up your rhythm .. watch the clock, and see what you think.

I've been reluctant to come on here and spell this out, (until both my clocks stopped yesterday) because I know this thread will flitter off to the last GenDiss page in no "Time"...

but for the few of you who read this and attempt to experiment on your own....

It's a pretty cool trip! And if anyone has tried this, or knows more about it than me... please contribute...

DoubleHelix
1st June 2011, 14:18
How would one go about speeding there internal beat up? I'm guessing your not referring to your heart beat..

SEAM
1st June 2011, 14:36
Good question... I wish I knew the best answer. It's in the feeling range of intent, vs. the thinking end. Sort of a "knee tapping"...willing, internal dialog sort of thing.

SEAM
1st June 2011, 14:45
I just now realized that one way, is to tap your thumb to your middle finger when you walk around, sort of willing your beat to increase?? Maybe? I don't really know.
Good luck... let me know if it works for you, and if I can find something to back up this "Out There" claim, I will post it.

andrewgreen
2nd June 2011, 00:19
Your title threat made me think that we can control time only by taking time out of 'real time'. Real time being the physical world, wants desires and fears and giving it up for meditation type exercises. This the irony of trying to control time through realising the unimportance of time. So why would we want to control it anyway? because were under the illusion of its importance which intrinsically we know we need to shatter.

mosquito
2nd June 2011, 01:37
I can't say I've tried this, but what I have done successfully on numerous occasions is stretch time, via visualisation. I Imagine time as a rubber band, and place all the things I need to accomplish upon the band, stretching it as necessary, so that everything works out well without being rushed.

pharoah21
2nd June 2011, 01:43
Your 100% correct with this kind of information Seam. I too remember how slow time seemed to move as a kid, and how fast it moves now. Speeding up your internal beat or internal rhythm is done simply by will. Will it to happen, tap in to it, imagine it, and it will happen.

Awesome thread!

Darla Ken Pearce
2nd June 2011, 02:36
This is a very interesting topic about time. It seems to me that peace and well being come from a slower heart rate and not the speeding up of time but the opposite ~ slowing it down to manageable increments.

Once when I lived in the wilderness and had no obligations, whatsoever, I ate when I was hungry, slept when I was tired, and was anxiously engaged in a research project that had no beginning, no middle, and no real end. It was such a great joy to be freed of all the many tasks and mundane chores of normal life while raising children and being required to work everyday doing jobs you do not enjoy and do not feel fulfilled doing. Even marriage comes with so much obligations, one gets tied up in making everyone around them happy but not themselves. This is not happy service and really serves no one.

Many of us fall into these worldly traps and unrealistic expectations and we feel obligated finally to die and do it over again and again. Speed it up and do it over? I don't think so. Let's take some deep breaths and think about it again with happiness and true bliss in mind ~ this next time.

This is not selfish ~ to do what your heart says instead of society. We just have a ton of barriers that prevent it and it took sixty years before I could get free enough to do something like this myself. And it was worth it!

Working to pay a mortgage and car payment is hardly worth our time and freedom but we were sold a line of goods that said it was and we signed on without an escape clause. Illness, drugs, death, an escape clause from utter hell.

This to me is not anything desirable no matter how many people tell you it's the only way to live. It's not. And it took me many years and into older age before I could break free enough to do as my heart dictated. Yes, I had children to feed and had to work to do it. It was an obligation that I felt very strongly. When husbands flaked out, I didn't. It was very hard but there was no turning back. Also, making someone else rich was never my thing. Making myself rich was never my desire.

We have mostly been programmed to go along with whatever expectations seem valid within our own peer groups and they are extremely difficult to break free of ~ to get out of the matrix. Guilt, obligation, service, but according to the dictates of others and not our own hearts.

Learning, seeking, and finding was my goal. It doesn't really matter what we are busy doing just that we love whatever that is and that we do it by choice alone. Our hearts desire sort of thing, no matter whether others think it has value or not. No bottom line, no BS. Heart to heart what do you love?

Hardly anyone takes the time to figure out what their dreams are, they just know when they aren't coming true. We must think carefully about this most important aspect of time.

In my day, you needed to get married right out of high school and in x amount of years start producing children and so forth. It was prearranged and agreed to without much thought.

On the other hand, in the wilderness ~ I was blissfully happy and in tune with the earth and days went by quickly without stress. It was like everything was working in synch with my own body, heart and mind. I awaited the other shoe to drop but it never did. Days rolled into blissful years.

Where we get into trouble as humans is when we get overloaded with obligations and things we feel we must do. Then we lose chunks of time and are very unhappy and stressed because we tend to get out of rhythm with the Earth itself. The handbook on life needs rewriting and this is what we are doing now. We are going to restore time and get out of it entirely. March to something else in the Universe like the beat of our own hearts and wellbeing. Then we become assets to all beings as well as ourselves and peace and love can rein.

There is a way to not age by slipping through the cracks of time and this seems like it might be of interest but I've never had a desire to speed it up, as this just ages us faster and wears out our body especially if we are not totally in touch with our own hearts.

It is my belief that our "natural" state is one of happiness and joy without obligations, guilt, or people needing us to perform duties. Living in a complete state of our "authentic being" by doing what we love to do without the need to work or be enslaved by what the world thinks or expects us to be capable of doing no matter how much our hearts may say otherwise.

We have not been living in our natural state of being at all. And this is what must change now.

It was a great thing for me to experience and I lingered for ten years in the wilderness. Only people, my children, or others who had expectations could interfere with a state of pure happiness. When time constraints and obligations move in ~ happiness leaves town, too.

It's something to look forward to in the New Golden Age when we won't be obligated to do what others "expect" of us but what our Hearts beckons us to do. This is what I define as Heaven on Earth and it's coming to you sooner than you can possibly imagine. This is what it will feel and look like, so don't miss it! Much love! xoxoxoxox

pharoah21
2nd June 2011, 02:56
Money is over-rated. It's rare to find happy millionaires.

I currently work in a government department handling compensation claims for government workers.......it's full time, I've been here about 6 weeks, and I already feel ready for 10 years in the wilderness myself. Offices are not natural for humans. I want to get back to what humanity was designed for. I truly do.

mosquito
2nd June 2011, 04:37
DARLA - what an utter gem of totally pefect truth, thank you !