PDA

View Full Version : 11/11/11 also known as REMEMBERANCE DAY

the-bat
2nd June 2011, 09:49
Hi there I live in the U-K and here on the 11th Nov each year is the day we call Rememberance day, i think they call it something else in the USA, but what i'm getting at is i think that this year's REMEMERANCE DAY will be un-like any other since it began which was just after WW1(I THINK...!) as this year's 11/11/11 will be the true day of REMEMERANCE(and we'll remember who we truly are as a race)........ROLL ON 11/11/11..........:angel: (the-bat) :cool:

HURRITT ENYETO
2nd June 2011, 09:54
Hi there I live in the U-K and here on the 11th Nov each year is the day we call Rememberance day, i think they call it something else in the USA, but what i'm getting at is i think that this year's REMEMERANCE DAY will be un-like any other since it began which was just after WW1(I THINK...!) as this year's 11/11/11 will be the true day of REMEMERANCE(and we'll remember who we truly are as a race)........ROLL ON 11/11/11..........:angel: (the-bat) :cool:

Hiya The bat,
Just curious, why do you say 11/11/11 is important for remembering who we really are?

Cheers
Hurritt

Gaia
2nd June 2011, 10:01
Remembrance Day in Canada commemorates the sacrifices of people in all armed conflicts and marks the anniversary of the official end of the World War I hostilities on November 11, 1918. Many church services read the fourth verse of the "Ode of Remembrance" and have two minutes of silence at 11:00 (11am) November 11 is also known as Armistice Day and Poppy Day in Canada.

ViralSpiral
2nd June 2011, 10:13
Welcome the-bat, to the belfry....

Remembering is happening every day. Keep your surfboard waxed to ride the tsunami frequency waves, and I'll catch ya in another dimension!

Cjay
2nd June 2011, 10:17
The 11th day of November is Rememberance Day in Australia. At 11:00 am, many people acknowledge the sacrifices of our service men and women with one minute's silence.

In USA, it is called Veterans' Day.

Wiremu2011
2nd June 2011, 10:17
My guess is that it's something to do with a numerical ceremonial esoteric symbol of those poor, manipulated, mind controlled/conditoned soldiers who lives were sacrificed for some kind of demented satanic ritual.

Something in terms of George Herbert Bush's public revelation of the beginning of the new world order on Sept 11 1991, preceded 10 years later by New York's 9-11 2001 and now, and this point is interesting that, Comet Elenin (Planet X, Nibiru, Blue Katchina..take your pick!) has been quoted by some good researchers (mainly Terral 03) that 11 Sept 2011 will be the precise time when this comet or brown dwarf will come between the Sun and Earth???

fathertedsmate
2nd June 2011, 10:19
significant to me,its the date i joined the military,and the date i became free 22yrs later

king anthony
2nd June 2011, 13:23
...acknowledge the sacrifices of our service men and women...

I say, for those who gave their lives for corporate interests, such as corporate policy; "countries" are corporate and the "law" of each are corporate policies.

Would you give your life for a fast-food chain or allow someone you love or know to do so!? What is the difference!?

Are not these things orchestrated by "the few", and do so using false flag operations!? Such events is conditioning, using human emotion to perpetuate untruths - for if one remembers these things (daily) then one is conditioned well.

HURRITT ENYETO
3rd June 2011, 18:58
I already know that 11/11/11 is remembrance day (i ought to, a huge troupe of soldiers and a brass band passes right through my village every time)
Rather i was interested why the OP thought this remembrance day was special compared to every other.
I'm thinking the OP thinks it has some numerological significance?

cheers
Hurritt

king anthony
3rd June 2011, 19:31
I'm thinking the OP thinks it has some numerological significance?

I say, time will truly tell if numerological significance is - however, much of what "the few" do, such as "bombing" start dates and time, do have significant meanings - thus possible the date chosen reflects something - however, time will truly tell.

the-bat
3rd June 2011, 21:25
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the-bat
3rd June 2011, 21:29
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the-bat
3rd June 2011, 21:34
The 11th day of November is Rememberance Day in Australia. At 11:00 am, many people acknowledge the sacrifices of our service men and women with one minute's silence.

In USA, it is called Veterans' Day.

alright cjay...thats it "veterans day" is wot i could'nt think of, i know canada and australia still come under the british way of marking events........the-bat

the-bat
3rd June 2011, 21:39

Hiya The bat,
Just curious, why do you say 11/11/11 is important for remembering who we really are?

Cheers
Hurritt

alright hurritt....the-bat here mate, i ionly mean that for the past number of years, myself and many others around the world( likely to include yourself :-) ) have been going thru an awakening process that to me looks like it will end this year on 11/11/11,(a week or two after the mayan calander finishes on 28th oct ) and with this awakening(i'm hoping) comes the memories of not just this lifetime but of all the other lives we have lived too, we may also get access to the other 80-90% of our brains, and what wonders would that bring....?,,if i'm wrong..! what have i got to lose...? only time and i've got enough of that going spare.. ;-) thanks mate....the-bat