PDA

View Full Version : premiere of Area 51

The One
2nd June 2011, 14:13
Dont forget premiere of Area 51: I Was There on Sunday 5 June at 9pm.National Goegraphic Channel

Step inside one of the most notorious places on the planet in the premiere of Area 51: I Was There on Sunday 5 June at 9pm.

Made famous by The X Files and generations of conspiracy theorists, only a select few have been to Area 51, and even fewer have spoken of what lies inside.

But now you can venture beyond the perimeter fence to discover some of its incredible secrets in our ground-breaking special, Area 51: I Was There.

Area 51 was established by the CIA in 1955 to develop classified military projects. Since then the base has gained worldwide notoriety. Satellite images of the area show seven runways and over 25 hangars, and many claim it is here that the US government carries out experiments on everything from UFOs to aliens themselves.

Indeed, many insist that the true purpose of the site is to reverse-engineer alien spacecraft recovered from the infamous Roswell crash site. Yet, officially, Area 51 doesn't even exist...

So what really goes on in this remote part of the Nevada desert? Find out from the people who worked there who freely share their stories on camera for the first time. Hear how military workers deceived even their closest family members to work on incredible projects, and how Cold War paranoia fuelled unparalleled levels of secrecy.

Area 51: I Was There: Episode 1
A close look at the rumoured haven for UFOs and extraterrestrials, with the help of insiders who worked at the military installation.

I will come back to this thread after the episode to see what we think.I am posting this thread just as reminder if anyone is interested in watching this.

Should be interesting

Carmody
2nd June 2011, 16:04
'the question of lithium' thread shows some startling connections to Area 51. Sadly, it is of the type that (potentially) scares the core of people in all those ways we don't want. Within the thread is also the act of empowerment though knowledge or in this case 'information', which is key.

It establishes connections to all those whispers of stories about CIA origins , Nazi origins, secret society connections, druid connections, montauk, majik, majestic, ancient religion connections, ancient teaching connections... all of it....the whole works. Every bit you can think of.

Off world bases, secret agreements, dimensional beings, dimensional portals, alchemy, the whole works is laid bare as connective tissue goes. There are not facts in the thread, but information that leads to what appears to be the basics of the connective tissue.

The One
6th June 2011, 08:14
Did anyone watch this last nite

In Area 51: I Was There veterans of the infamous facility share their experiences of working at the top secret base

What did you think.