PDA

View Full Version : Can you be your own saviour?

stardustaquarion
18th May 2010, 15:17
Are we going to be saved or the only way forward is to save oneself?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PRujCW_KF8Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PRujCW_KF8Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

To be:flock:

or to be you?

Etherios
18th May 2010, 15:30
i want to say ill save my self but from my society (family members/friends etc) i have no hope of waking them up so the society will drag me down with them ... ill know ill see whats happening but i dont know how much i can do. I dont want to seperate me from the society. This makes things worse :(

So i selected aliens as the shock from disclosure might wake up the ppl around me...

SteveX
18th May 2010, 15:47
Personally I don't think there is anything to be saved from except our self-indulgencies and apathy to the state.

Etherios
18th May 2010, 15:53
stardust maybe you need to point out if we are saving ourselves or humankind.

cause saving ourselves only is pointless (for me at least)

stardustaquarion
18th May 2010, 16:00
Hi Etherios, we all have free will and it is a choice for most people to be like they are, kids and animals are different because we are the ones that look after them but we can not force others to walk our walk

I think that the more we refine and lift our frequency individually, the more we are helping others. The more we individually heal ourselves the more we are helping the mass consciousness of humanity to heal

If we endevour to find lasting solutions one at the time, soon we will be turning the corner as a whole. Change has to start somewhere and maybe we are all the "Neo's"* of this world breaking the matrix that may help others see an alternative way forward

So to make it short, this is about personal choices not collective choices with the proviso that whatever we do individually will help or hinder the whole

:wave:

* was corrected as it was miss spelled as Nero's which was not intended, well spoted and thanks! (corrected 19 March 2010 16:47 GMT)

Etherios
18th May 2010, 16:03
i agree with that. Then i misunderstood the Q and voted wrongly lol shame on me

stardustaquarion
18th May 2010, 16:06
i agree with that. Then i misunderstood the Q and voted wrongly lol shame on me

No worries, we will bear that in mind for the end result

Kulapops
18th May 2010, 16:16
Perhaps you know my thoughts on this one SD.. yep.. you can only save yourself.. so what are we doing in front of a frikkin' computer???

Nourish the heart, and not the mind and yep.. it's going to be ok. At least up until the part that you die , at which point some of us might get a little testy, might even whinge a little and have a few regrets. But the way I look at it, that bit only lasts for a relatively short period of time, and 400 years from now, I'll either be reincarnated, stardust, or completely out of the equation altogether. So either way, the question of saving is only really dealing with an essentially 'temporary' issue:- my life. Because 400 years from now, I know my life as it is now will not be existent.

Not much I can do about that one. But what to have for dinner tonight? I have complete control over that one.. and do I ask Mary, that gorgeous receptionist at the KFC if she is free on Tuesday evening...? Well, that's up to me too.

So yes... we can all save 'the' day. It's called 'Today'.

Go for it !

K

morguana
18th May 2010, 16:24
haha, kula, its called multi tasking, one can cook, climb trees and still be on line when one wishes!!!!!
anyway i feel the way is in the heart and not in the sky........so my redemption will be my own. anyway no ones going to save this lost cause.....not unless they are mad! hehe
my ultimate wish is to be a buddha before i die in this life and only i can do this, no other being can help

carpre diem and samasati
m

xbusymom
18th May 2010, 16:33
stardust maybe you need to point out if we are saving ourselves or humankind.

cause saving ourselves only is pointless (for me at least)

maybe our job is to show other people that "I can save myself"... then maybe they will get the idea that they can save themselves...

maybe that is the way to 'save humanity'

18th May 2010, 17:29
"Save myself" definately!

This view might be a bit far out for some but hecky thump here goes anyway.

I honestly believe we are all one and the same, the good guys, the bad guys, us, the rocks, the trees, the animals. As The Source/Creator/God exhaled in order to know itself he had to split into infinite variations of concious. Where it went wrong for us was (being godly!) we did the same on our own level on this beautifull planet. We are now trapped in the 3d world trying desperately to re-member ourselves and who we really are. These ET's ARE us and we are them, good bad and ugly. Whether "they/us" help us or not is almost irrelevant, we created this around us during our "Fall". We must take it back apart as we contract on God's inhalation.

The bad guys out there ARE us in the future (not that time is linear). They are a stark reminder of the other path we could tread unless we help ourselves remember!

(In my opinion lol).

Kulapops
18th May 2010, 17:35
Got it in one Mom !

And Morgs... just think how efficient those other tasks would be if you weren't computing at the same time ;0)

If Buddha came again.. would he have an iPhone ?

I think this is a very important question of our time...

K x

stardustaquarion
18th May 2010, 17:43
"Save myself" definately!

The bad guys out there ARE us in the future (not that time is linear)

(In my opinion lol).

I agree with you 777 and this specially got me thinking, is it possible that the bad guys is us in the past?

To all of you:

Thank you for so many deep insights, I feel honored to be amongst so many deeply thoughtfull beings. Please keep posting!

:grouphug:

18th May 2010, 17:58
I agree with you 777 and this specially got me thinking, is it possible that the bad guys is us in the past?

To all of you:

Thank you for so many deep insights, I feel honored to be amongst so many deeply thoughtfull beings. Please keep posting!

:grouphug:

Absolutely! In my view (which could well be wrong I admit it....) the past future and present only have a distinction in this dimension. These amazing beings who are here to guide us ARE us, at the "moment" we created this as aspects of God. All aspects of us are here right now. I like to think of "beings" and objects as "nerve endings of Creators' synapses" flashing into and out of existence throughout the Universe simultaneously, all stretching back to him.......which of course is who we all are. I honestly believe when we realise this as a species, the vibration will smash the 3d illusion. I don't see how it couldn't!

It's great to be here isn't it?!?! Have no fear stardustaquarion, that's our only restriction! That's why there's these fearfull aspects of ourselves flying round in clumsy ships trying to con less fearful aspects of ourself (not plural) into 3d submission. It's our own fear that shows us these aspects!

Love and Light to All

Peace of Mind
18th May 2010, 18:12
All things are possible, watch out for anyone who places doubts in your head. We can do anything...

Peace

Gita
18th May 2010, 20:17
Hi Etherios, we all have free will and it is a choice for most people to be like they are, kids and animals are different because we are the ones that look after them but we can not force others to walk our walk

I think that the more we refine and lift our frequency individually, the more we are helping others. The more we individually heal ourselves the more we are helping the mass consciousness of humanity to heal

If we endevour to find lasting solutions one at the time, soon we will be turning the corner as a whole. Change has to start somewhere and maybe we are all the "Nero's" of this world breaking the matrix that may help others see an alternative way forward

So to make it short, this is about personal choices not collective choices with the proviso that whatever we do individually will help or hinder the whole

+1 :thumb:

Commander, Iím so tempted to vote to be saved by Ashtar!:laugh: I havenít voted as it never even crossed my mind that I needed saving!:blink: In my mind, needing to be saved equates to the victim role and that role is so way back behind me. Does that mean Iíve already saved myself?:confused: Kula you may be able to come up with an answer to that one. :wink: I do however believe anything that is self full such as self-empowerment, self-responsibility, self-kindness, self-belief, self-example, self-knowing, etc. Being self-full is also a great example to be for others.:thumb:

Majorion
18th May 2010, 20:27
Hi STD,

I didn't vote because I felt like the options were a bit limiting. What are we supposed to be saved from? is this hypothetically about 2012, new world order population reduction, reptilian agendas? please could you be more specific on that.

stardustaquarion
18th May 2010, 20:27
Commander, I’m so tempted to vote to be saved by Ashtar!:laugh: I haven’t voted as it never even crossed my mind that I needed saving!:blink: In my mind, needing to be saved equates to the victim role and that role is so way back behind me. Does that mean I’ve already saved myself?:confused: Kula you may be able to come up with an answer to that one. :wink: I do however believe anything that is self full such as self-empowerment, self-responsibility, self-kindness, self-belief, self-example, self-knowing, etc. Being self-full is also a great example to be for others.

Hear, hear I agree with the self full concept totally, who needs saviours when we have our own beautiful beings :girl_wink:

stardustaquarion
18th May 2010, 20:32
Hi STD,

I didn't vote because I felt like the options were a bit limiting. What are we supposed to be saved from? is this hypothetically about 2012, new world order population reduction, reptilian agendas? please could you be more specific on that.

It is about the self-demise of the human race to which we seem to be making a very good and speedy progress! now if we concentrate all that energy into changing things towars a self-full, co-creative, egalitarian society I think we don't need saving from ourselves anymore ;)

The concept of self-saving implies taking self-responsibility for our share of the collective co-creation

Majorion
18th May 2010, 20:43
It is about the self-demise of the human race
Can't argue with that. :hug:

RedeZra
18th May 2010, 20:49
lol why isn't Christ in this poll

Change has to start somewhere and maybe we are all the "Nero's" of this world breaking the matrix that may help others see an alternative way forward

there is a Neo in every One of us

aspiring to break free

stardustaquarion
18th May 2010, 20:56

From my perspective "self-saving" implies the responsibility to chose one's path

Gita
18th May 2010, 20:59

this is totally tasteless

perhaps you ment Neo's

I hope so

say you mean Neo's

Nero!!:pound: I'm pretty sure Stardust meant Neo - my brain didn't even clock that til you mentioned it! Hmmm!!:eek:

RedeZra
18th May 2010, 21:02
Nero!!:pound: I'm pretty sure Stardust meant Neo - my brain didn't even clock that til you mentioned it! Hmmm!!:eek:

yes I suppose so

now you know how my brain work lol

Majorion
18th May 2010, 21:19
"Nero" is the latest Star Trek villain.

Lost Soul
19th May 2010, 04:24
Glad to see only a few with the "victim" mindset asking to be saved by others.

stardustaquarion
19th May 2010, 15:44

this is totally tasteless

perhaps you ment Neo's

I hope so

say you mean Neo's

I did meant Neo's, sorry for the miss spelling!

RedeZra
19th May 2010, 16:42
I did meant Neo's, sorry for the miss spelling!

tnx I thought so stardustaquarion

no need to apologize to me

I've been posting about the infiltration and corruption of the churches

when I noticed the name of this slayer of christians

it was of course too hasty of me so I will remove my post

Regards

RedeZra

---

but while Im here

let me make a case as to why Christ is the supreme Savior

because He brought God down from the high Heaven and installed Him into every heart

so that everyone can have a relation with the spirit of God within

in the Name and Shape of Christ

when one reaches the highest high within

one will share the consciousness and capabilities of Christ

make no mistake about it

Christ can manifest intervene and shower Graces