PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Woman Screams For Help After TSA Molestation..!

jackovesk
2nd June 2011, 19:19
Agents threaten to confiscate son’s bags, have him arrested as punishment for filming ordeal!

June 2, 2011

Video of an incident recorded over the memorial weekend at Sky Harbor International in Phoenix, AZ, documents how the TSA deal with people who are traumatized by grossly invasive enhanced pat downs.

After a woman refused to go through a full body scanner she was pulled aside and made to undergo the pat down procedure. When the TSA agent touched the woman’s breasts, she broke down into tears and screamed for a police officer.

When police officers arrived on the scene they led the woman away and told her that unless she would submit to the full pat down procedure she would not be able to fly.

“Why won’t you help me? You’re a police officer why won’t you help me?” the woman asks in the video.

All the while the woman’s son was filming the ordeal on his phone, having to constantly fend off threats from TSA agents falsely claiming he was breaking the law. The agents also threatened to confiscate the man’s luggage, even though he had been through the screening process.

Watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdp13LFtOY&feature=player_embedded#at=53

PS - Had enough YET America?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-woman-screams-for-help-after-tsa-molestation.html

Rozzy
2nd June 2011, 23:21
A little ol' Vid sure makes those people some nervous.

DeDukshyn
2nd June 2011, 23:36
I'm sure anyone videoed while molesting innocent people would be nervous... ;)

dmarie
2nd June 2011, 23:42
I saw this yesterday on FB and several people had noted that they felt her reaction was staged. I entertained the idea as well, however, I believe this woman was truly under immense distress. Who knows what this triggered in her psyche. I for one would not take kindly, to say the least, to someone touching me in this manner. I will not put myself in this position and I wish more people would take this stance as well!

And to tell the son that he cannot record them and when he asked what law states that he could not record them...they could not nor did they even try to give him a law that states that he is doing something "illegal."

Snowbird
3rd June 2011, 00:40
How do they know whether or not this woman or any woman or man or child, has been sexually molested in the past whether they recall this incident or not? This is violating people in the worst sort of ways.

DeDukshyn
3rd June 2011, 01:14
I saw this yesterday on FB and several people had noted that they felt her reaction was staged. I entertained the idea as well, however, I believe this woman was truly under immense distress. Who knows what this triggered in her psyche. I for one would not take kindly, to say the least, to someone touching me in this manner. I will not put myself in this position and I wish more people would take this stance as well!

And to tell the son that he cannot record them and when he asked what law states that he could not record them...they could not nor did they even try to give him a law that states that he is doing something "illegal."

I thought the same thing (being staged) ... not the point though ... at all ... its unlawful molestation for unlawful reasons, based on unlawful incidents that were created unlawfully (9/11) by the same elite that implemented these new "lawful" molestations for those "unlawful" actions that they created. We need to let them know we know this and will hold them to task ... seriously my fellow Americans ... is this the democracy you chose? or dictator ship you didn't choose? Time to speak out ... we all know why 9/11 occurrred and by whom it was triggered... speak out!

Lost Soul
3rd June 2011, 01:22
Is TSA stand for touch sensitive areas?

Rozzy
4th June 2011, 16:44
At work we are video taped and tracked constantly, it is amazing how the goons at the TSA are so opposed to what we go through every day, but of course we are not molesting our customers and calling it part of the protocol and procedure of doing business.

Maia Gabrial
5th June 2011, 00:37
Sounds to me like people ARE fed up and are doing something about it. I admire these people for standing up the way they did. That woman screaming like that gives more people courage to stand up, too. The guy demanding to see the statute in writing was great. The TSA groper couldn't argue the point. Now doesn't that sound like they're violating people's rights when they don't even know the laws? I hope to see more and more of these things happening to the TSA.....
Maia

DNA
5th June 2011, 05:38
With these present laws being enforced because of a bogus underwear bomber,,,,,,it will be a while before I fly again.
This little docudrama does feel staged.
The camera holder has balls of steel.

jackovesk
5th June 2011, 06:11

Hi dmarie,

I can assure you this was not staged! The kid who took the Video of his mum was telling the TRUTH.

The people on FB were obviously spreading Dis-Info...

Listen for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gtUptFqhWs&feature=BFa&list=ULkIsReXJb5EQ&index=17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCbaRuzl0sk&feature=BFa&list=ULkIsReXJb5EQ&index=18

Maia Gabrial
7th June 2011, 18:57
Hey DNA,
Do you think the whole point of the TSA groping and radiation exposure is to discourage people from traveling? In other words, pissing them off to the point where they won't travel? I see it as a way to slowly confine people's movement until there's no movement at all....pretty much like cowboys herding cattle and corralling them in small areas....
Maia

Maia Gabrial
8th June 2011, 18:35
I was googling "strict liability" yesterday. Interesting and scary stuff. (An act plus a harm, regardless of intent, equals liability; even if someone is unaware of doing an illegal act). My particular focus was on police officers or how to resist unwanted groping by the TSA....
Did you know the definition of Battery is the intentional infliction of harmful or OFFENSIVE BODY CONTACT, however slight? It's unlawful for cops to do this, so aren't the TSA gropers federal officers?
Just wondering....
Maia