PDA

View Full Version : 37. Annunakipoo.

Tony
5th June 2011, 11:26
Have you wondered about the Annunaki gold-diet?

I assume that they eat the stuff. SPARKLING BREAKFAST CEREAL - “Contains ever lasting life!” Have you ever wondered about their poo? I mean there must be gold in it. Is it reusable? Is this a good business opportunity? Does it smell? Oh yes, I forgot, they have that added ingredient...!
I still cannot get my head around that.

I get an image of scruffy looking aliens who spit a lot, turning up in a hyper-smelling space-ship, collecting the stuff, selling it on to some poor indigenous species on a primitive planet, who skilfully roll the hot steaming substance on their thighs to make glittering jewellery, which they resell for a small profit to the hybrids on earth, together with a bowl of pot pourri.

Look, from what we have been hearing, anything is possible!

Eternal life...hmm?
Do they have eternal memory?
Do they know everything that is to be known, beyond learning?
Then they must be truly satisfied. But they are not...which is curious...
They are quite high maintenance beings, aren't they?

We are told they have a particular interest in DNA...why? Is DNA just recipes for their peculiar culinary diet? Is this why we have all those bloody-awful-over-sophisticated cooking programmes on the TV?!

If you know everything, and live forever, wouldn't you be extremely happy? I mean happy beyond dreams! Totally at ease with yourself, carefree. You wouldn't need to talk; just a nod and a wink which says “Hey man, know what ya mean, everything is cool just the way it is...crazy......!” You would understand the 'cosmic joke' (that from emptiness or zero, one was created to confirm prove zero existed! This was exciting, so then two and three was added, and so on...so everything seems more and more solid, which it is not. This is not bad, as one needs dark to appreciate light!)

Where were we? Oh yes, rather than being carefree, it seems they are insatiable - they never have enough.

Why is this all so important?

If you dangling the boogie man in front of people, but keep it vague - just a suggestion - it becomes scary. If, instead, we can take the idea apart, then there is nothing left to be scared of! If it were possible to meet the Annunaki to discuss matters, I don't think they would be able to empathise with what we were saying. Different logic (I think there a great gaps in their logic).

In reincarnating, one has a chance to exhaust one's karma, and see things afresh.

In life we all practise something (holding and maintaining some view). This is the cause of further incarnations, until we get the ultimate view. The ultimate view is total enlightenment, with no more to learn. This is very important: because of reincarnation we can empathise with others as we have gone through many experiences. Countless experiences!

Staying in one body might be very limiting - though it will make you extremely expert at your job.

You see this all too well here on earth. If you take someone (some know-all!) who is very clever at their job, which is the most important thing in their life, and put them in another situation, their logic does not function. They cannot see others' points of view!

The moment of enlightenment is the moment of unconditional compassion. If there is no empathy or compassion, there cannot be enlightenment.

Do the Annunaki exist? Well, we have all seen the videos of people who can describe what they see going on. But so can someone who is describing a dream they had. How do you tell the difference? Are we in reality now? By the time your senses have seen something, it has passed through the brain, been decoded by the mind, and noted by consciousness, that 'something' is in the past, and does not exist now... brain hurting yet?

Are we just swapping one dream for another? There are enough scary things going on around us, in this present dream. Tax, car brakes, sharp knives, politicians, meeting people, returning knickers to the shop, traffic wardens, statins, cholesterol, dogmas, selfishness..fear of fear...coffee!? (when the waitress comes up and asks, “What sort?” - turns out there are fifteen kinds to chose from!)

The point is, we fear all sort of things around us but we have got used to them. They are now part of everyday life. So, any new occurrence which is unfamiliar will seem scary (for all we know, aliens might view this planet as the most dangerous place in the universe, whereas we just take it for granted).

If this planet is a prison...well, this mind is already imprisoned in the body, and so consciousness is imprisoned in the mind. So we are already in a prison. We have been in prison for a long time, but we just haven't noticed. So, what are you going to do?

Clear your mind. Meditation will help.

Oh yes, and the UFOs... they are not at all important. It's a boy thing... just like fast cars!

Tony

Tony
5th June 2011, 14:33
I suppose it's not the sort of day to be funny....or is it?

Tony

Cjay
5th June 2011, 15:16
Did you drink all 15 cups of coffee before you wrote that? *smirk*

shijo
5th June 2011, 15:19

Tony

its the perfect day to be funny Tony, cant think of a better day..

dan i el
5th June 2011, 15:24
As i type this I wonder about how there are 33 human haplotypes, I am not sure why though. didn't the gold get heated to a monoatomic state and baked into bread? is the consciousness of the 33 haplotypes divergent or universal? Is the idea to look in our withinards and find it empty?

Ecnal61
5th June 2011, 15:25
wow are you smoking something pie`n eal ! im proberly gonna wish i hadnt asked but what is the annunaki gold diet? something i should know[said duran duran] or the result of what your smoking! or maybe just a vehicle to help us confront the many strange and dogmatic ways that human behavior gets stuck into, could you elucidate please tony.

Gaia
5th June 2011, 16:47
The question that haunts me is:

What the hell can we do about it ???!!!

The annunaki exist, and they are the highest evil agenst of darkness. Underneath the prince of darkness satan. This is truth whether it is proven, or accepted. And when the NWO comes, it will be unfortunate, that so many people, have to learn, the evil agenda for these evil aliens, the hard way.

Cjay
5th June 2011, 17:26
I am not saying you are wrong but how do you know the Anunaki are evil? How many Anunaki have you met personally? How can we be sure of anything, based on heresay and suspicion which is largely based on a lot of guesswork of people during the 1900s who have attempted to translate ancient stone carvings and texts, many of which were written in symbols or languages that are no longer used today? Was it the humans or hybrids who were given too much power and became "evil" when they were corrupted by that power? Does Satan really exist or is that just a scary bed time story to make us more controllable? I have far more questions than answers.

Carmody
5th June 2011, 17:49
You'll find this interesting. This is the natural spectroscopic (light scatter) character of Gold, or Au, in the table of elements:

http://ioannis.virtualcomposer2000.com/spectroscope/figs/Elements/colors/Au.jpg

Gaia
5th June 2011, 18:10
I am not saying you are wrong but how do you know the Anunaki are evil? How many Anunaki have you met personally? How can we be sure of anything, based on heresay and suspicion which is largely based on a lot of guesswork of people during the 1900s who have attempted to translate ancient stone carvings and texts, many of which were written in symbols or languages that are no longer used today? Was it the humans or hybrids who were given too much power and became "evil" when they were corrupted by that power? Does Satan really exist or is that just a scary bed time story to make us more controllable? I have far more questions than answers.

The debate has been raging about the Anunnaki not whether they exist nor whether they have been to Earth as the evidence of them being here is so overwhelming that non-acceptance of Anunnaki presence on Earth is only for those in denial of the truth. The debate is whether they are still here today... I've always wondered why the possibility of them being interdimensional beings isn't explored more often... I think a lot of the beings that people have contact with here are a mix of both.... Some from physical places or planets, and some that come from other realities/dimensions/frames of existence that we aren't privy to under our current circumstances.

Swanette
5th June 2011, 18:24
[QUOTE=pie'n'eal;236596]Have you wondered about the Annunaki gold-diet?

I assume that they eat the stuff. SPARKLING BREAKFAST CEREAL - “Contains ever lasting life!” Have you ever wondered about their poo? I mean there must be gold in it. Is it reusable? Is this a good business opportunity? Does it smell? Oh yes, I forgot, they have that added ingredient...!
I still cannot get my head around that.

I get an image of scruffy looking aliens who spit a lot, turning up in a hyper-smelling space-ship, collecting the stuff, selling it on to some poor indigenous species on a primitive planet, who skilfully roll the hot steaming substance on their thighs to make glittering jewellery, which they resell for a small profit to the hybrids on earth, together with a bowl of pot pourri.

Look, from what we have been hearing, anything is possible!

Eternal life...hmm?
Do they have eternal memory?
Do they know everything that is to be known, beyond learning?
Then they must be truly satisfied. But they are not...which is curious...
They are quite high maintenance beings, aren't they? Tony ]]]

Hey great post Tony,

You know, for the past 10 years or so I have been on a quest to find mineral food sources from every part of this earth. I don't know if I have been 'told' to do this but I have been taking these minerals that I have found from The Great Salt Lake(ConcenTrace liquid) , from Okanawa(fossilized coral powder) and also recently from the Andes a food source from Maca. Maybe I am hoping to find the 'motherlode' mineral for my personal enlightenment. I have also been putting these minerals back into the soil of my home garden. Maybe next I'll be grinding up my old jewelery for some added spice for my cooking ;)

Cheers,

Swany

Carmody
5th June 2011, 18:39
You know, for the past 10 years or so I have been on a quest to find mineral food sources from every part of this earth. I don't know if I have been 'told' to do this but I have been taking these minerals that I have found from The Great Salt Lake(ConcenTrace liquid) , from Okanawa(fossilized coral powder) and also recently from the Andes a food source from Maca. Maybe I am hoping to find the 'motherlode' mineral for my personal enlightenment. I have also been putting these minerals back into the soil of my home garden. Maybe next I'll be grinding up my old jewelery for some added spice for my cooking ;)

Cheers,

Swany

www.azomite.com

Pagan
5th June 2011, 19:36
Nice post and interesting set of brains you got there, Tony! ;) I also agree! I think the Annunaki is very harmful and dangerous. It spreads ridicule and eats our credibility away. Let's say Annunaki is for real, and if so, how do you fight them? What can be done? How to pass the message to the average person? Already as it is, It's not easy to make people aware of the matrix we live in. The fact that the Banksters rules the world is quite hard for many people to realize. When one throw in a few more, even harder to digest ingredients, like reptilians and annunaki, our credibility goes down the drain and all ears go shut. I haven't seen any real evidence of Annunaki, whatsoever. Even if they did exist you will never be able to make people believe in that and how are you going to fight the Annunak in the end? These kind of stories does not awaken people, they rathere put them into a cosmic overdose coma.

I think we need to stand on the earth, firmly with both feets and focus on real issues that can be explained and proven to be true. Otherwise It's all pointless.

Peace

Tony
6th June 2011, 06:27
Nice post and interesting set of brains you got there, Tony! ;) I also agree! I think the Annunaki is very harmful and dangerous. It spreads ridicule and eats our credibility away. Let's say Annunaki is for real, and if so, how do you fight them? What can be done? How to pass the message to the average person? Already as it is, It's not easy to make people aware of the matrix we live in. The fact that the Banksters rules the world is quite hard for many people to realize. When one throw in a few more, even harder to digest ingredients, like reptilians and annunaki, our credibility goes down the drain and all ears go shut. I haven't seen any real evidence of Annunaki, whatsoever. Even if they did exist you will never be able to make people believe in that and how are you going to fight the Annunak in the end? These kind of stories does not awaken people, they rathere put them into a cosmic overdose coma.

I think we need to stand on the earth, firmly with both feets and focus on real issues that can be explained and proven to be true. Otherwise It's all pointless.

Peace

It's just another way of saying don't take any 'thing' seriously.
Note it, analyse it.
Don't over react, this will make the illusion seem real.

How do we help others? By being stable.
And as they as, being at the highest vibration!
Never lose your stable inner centre.

Knowing ones sanity, may be infectious.

Tony

kersley
6th June 2011, 08:11

Tony

Tony..
You must have found something good in Shropshire? Would you like to send me some? Bright alert and funny.. Keep them coming mate..

ViralSpiral
6th June 2011, 08:34
Heeeeeeeeey, I like UFO's. I'm more interested whether they have cool interiors like leather couches with Persian rugs though! And can I take my pet?

Thank you for another corker! Its out of my control whether they poo gold or not or whether there is a business opportunity mining it however, I can aspire to this:

The moment of enlightenment is the moment of unconditional compassion. If there is no empathy or compassion, there cannot be enlightenment.

thanks again, funny man!

the_flyingboy
6th June 2011, 09:07

i would suggest to look at the movie "fourth kind" its a true story with real videos in it ...

Cjay
6th June 2011, 09:35
Thanks the_flyingboy, I have seen The Fourth Kind. It is very creepy but it does not prove those aliens are Anunaki OR that ALL Anunaki are bad.

- EDIT -

If I say "muslim terrorists" several thousand times, does it make you believe that all muslims are terrorists? Of course, they are not. Beware of hearsay and prejudices.

conk
7th June 2011, 14:16
I take my little stash of gold coins out periodically and kiss them, occasionally lick them....;) I instantly hallucinate and have visions of real money and a stable economy where money actually represents value, labor, or fair exchange.