PDA

View Full Version : A Parallel Reality

Fredkc
15th March 2010, 17:52
With many thanks to Martina, from the old forum, for finding this.

I SO needed to watch something smart, and hopeful this morning.

This (http://vimeo.com/8689293)did the trick!

http://vimeo.com/8689293

Some text from its page:
At some point, we all ask ourselves who we are, where we come from and where were going. But many of us stop wondering about the meaning of life because solving the day-to-day dilemmas of everyday existence is challenge enough in it self.

This is the story of 5 people who kept wondering over the course of their lives because they needed to find the answers. Five adventurers. Five explorers who have opened the door to a reality that goes beyond the boundary we assume exist.

What we would like is that after watching this documentary, you felt the need to search, to look within yourselves. Wed like you to say: yes, there is something more! Reality goes beyond the limits of what I can see with my eyes or touch with my hands! I can go beyond! And going beyond means connecting with our true strength. With the divine spark in all of us. Enjoy your journey!

Fred

Fredkc
16th March 2010, 17:00
Ok, I just want to add...

If you just need to see a successful group of people who calmly, and with determination,
simply turned and began living another way,
and hear them speak of it.
this is an amazing thing to watch.

Fred

Gita
16th March 2010, 17:45
Great vid Fredkc. It’s amazing how people’s paths are not that different from each other.

Celine
17th March 2010, 15:03
Five Voices For Avalons Prophets.

Yes...I said Prophets

These five voices for me, represent all my "prophets" on the forum.

I wont name them, prophets seem tome to be an intimate thing.

That was the best 71 minutes of the last 2 weeks.

I call for this video to be a must see for all avalonians!

In this video you will find the words, thoughts and actions of all the ones we have been listening to at PA. Whether their words brought peace or anger...ALL had the same intent...

Evolve...

The last 10 minutes of this video speaks to Project Avalon members directly. There words of intent come through loud and clear.

Yes, I will admit, The Roses of the Dragon, caught and held my attention.

Such beauty...

mimimorem
19th March 2010, 22:54
I loved the video! just finished watching it. Thank you for posting it very inspiring. I needed this today I have been very irritable this morning. Like our doorbell rang and I don't know why but I got so scared almost afraid to see what was behind the door. Turned out to be some church people leaving a brochure for their church. :-/

dAkapacity
24th March 2010, 19:11
I watched the video on PA1 and just loved it. This is to see what a limited group of conscious and spiritual minded people can accomplish... hope to be able to do something similar soon!

xxdA.