PDA

View Full Version : Artificial schizophrenia

jorr lundstrom
7th June 2011, 07:52
If you feel one thing

You think another

You say a third

And you do a forth

You have manipulated yourself into a very split condition.

I suppose you realize that these four have better be in line with each other.

The first two, feeling and thinking often adjust themself to each other if you dont force

them to oppose each other.

If the third, wot you say doesnt fit in with the other you will be a good politician, but

everyone know that you dont mean wot you say and there is no reason to listen to

you anymore.If the fourth doesnt fit with the others you are not reliable and nobody

will trust you.

If all four fit you are seen as reliable, honest and others have reason to trust you.

I realize that its very common today that people are confused about themselves, who

they are, wot they feel, think and wot they are into. One reason for this is a total

lack of correspondence in those factors. People are trying to be politically correct,

because then they are harmless and wont meet any resistance then. If you are

politically correct you can seldom be honest. If you are honest there is always

someone who feels offended and of course think you are the source for their

disturbance.

I think there are many who has those things totally mixed up, of course not among

us here. But its one reason that the world looks as it does today. And there are forces

that do wot they can to get us confuse ourselves.

crosby
7th June 2011, 08:15
hi jorr, i just wanted to say that this is a very interesting thread. and i think that you are very astute with this observation. i have a distant relative that has schizophrenia and your description is very accurate in her particular case. what i've noticed about it is that she doesn't recognize that there is a split. points 1,2,3, and 4 do not know the others exist. so she is totally unaware that this is occurring. meanwhile, her family is very cognizant of the break from formation. it is a terrible disease and i wonder if it is a mind controlled apparatus or if it is organically based. perhaps it is both. the brain is a tricky organ. and welcome back to avalon.
warmest regards, corson

Fred Steeves
7th June 2011, 08:56
We're taught schizophrenia, it's our birthright, atleast in western culture. George Orwell summed it up nicely with doublethink. Anyone who has never contemplated that they may suffer from this probably does.

Wild huh?

Cheers,
Fred

jorr lundstrom
7th June 2011, 09:23
Yes, having schizofrenia as a manifested disease is one thing. But we have had social

engineres working behind the scene since a couple of thousand years trying to split humans

Internally in a the purpose to make us easier to control. And the ways get more and

more sophisticated. The first time its described in litterature seem to be in the Dead Sea

Scrolls written between 250 BC and 70 AD. So I think its very good to examine how fragmented

we actually are and defragment our self as much as possible if we want to have a chance to find

out wots happening.

crownme
7th June 2011, 09:42
waves :)

goodoo thread :)

in my early young age i got diagnosed of schitzofrenia. witch in later years in my own opinion is well bull**** :)

my reson for this tought is part of what you write here.

i always was annoyoed of thinking one thing, doing another, regretting and repeating.
taking left when i wanted right. wanted to say sorry before i said something bad. on and on it goes.

then i stumbeled onto truth. one pice of the puzzle for me.
as you are kinda forced to choose between truth and lie, to keep your social status. this brings lots of confusion and messed up things.
you have to lie to keep your job. you have to lie to keep your friends. you have to lie to not be put down. utter the truth and you shall be struck down.

its not like this all the time ofc :) but the basic mechanics are there.

that simple thing, truth and lies. splitt my your mind into 2 fragments. i was scared to death to loose parents, friends, or get ridiculed or laughed at if only i thought of telling truth. so you lie even if you are thinking another reality.

the truth shall set you free.

to be forced to become what you are not.

namaste

jorr lundstrom
7th June 2011, 10:21
Yes, its kinda complicated to find out sometimes. We are always the same psychic

entity looking through our eyes, listening through our ears,

registering the thoughts passing through our minds.

But we are made to think and believe we are something else.

And we buy in to that and try a lot of cracy compromises until its unbearable

and we have the choice to start our journey back inside ( where we of course are already

just imagining we are outside) or leave the body permanently and go for another incarnation. LOL

I wish you a tremendous life.

7th June 2011, 11:41
...on- or offtopic, I thought next articel could fit here well,

http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/MurtiS1.php
The Ascendancy of Psychotic Knowledge
By Shunyamurti (Satyogainstitute.org.)
We have entered a period of epistemological chaos. The true condition of our world, indeed the very nature of our phenomenal reality, including agreement regarding the meaning of knowledge itself, is completely up for grabs. Not only are we witnessing rapid paradigm shifts and schisms within mainstream science, but also, and more dangerously, the politically motivated suppression of authentic discoveries and insights has led to epistemological blowback on every front. Every established authority has been de-legitimized. This has led to the rise of a new and unprecedented kind of discourse, which can be categorized as psychotic knowledge.

To call it psychotic is not to disparage it, but to recognize that such knowledge is produced by ripping apart the fabric of consensual reality. What pours through that tear in the discourse of conventional sanity may be brilliant with lucid transcendental insight and it may equally be speckled with nuggets of paranoid fantasy and archetypal imagery serving the narcissistic ego. It is psychotic from the perspective of the hegemonic paradigm that cannot permit multiple realities that elude the control and deny the legitimacy of the materialist construct. Coping with the accelerating explosion of psychotic knowledge, and the general contamination of the current information deluge with every sort of misinformation and disinformation, will become ever more challenging. It may, therefore, be useful to establish some guidelines that will enable us to maintain our sanity while remaining open to new horizons of possibility.

read more via link
http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/MurtiS1.php

Chelle
7th June 2011, 21:08
Hi,
When I was at Uni we did some heavy study into schitzofrenia and my tutor at the time (a neuroscientist) told us that if you can tickle yourself and make your self laugh then this is a sure sign that you are suffering from schitzofrenia. It's a heavy subject.

Chelle

firstlook
7th June 2011, 21:16
To live purely for existence. Quite a discipline with ranging outcomes. :)

http://www.wulfz.com/graphix/gilded-fool.jpg

Lazlo
7th June 2011, 21:34
One of the factors that allows this schizophrenic thinking to continue is the coping mechanism of rationalization that allows us to function in the face of what would otherwise cause cognitive dissonance, which is the inability to hold contradictory ideas simultaneously.

For example: You think of yourself as an honest person, lying is repugnant.

And then someone asks you a question that you are uncomfortable with answering honestly..."Do you think I am right in this instance?"

You don't really believe that they are right, but you don't want to hurt their feelings or become engaged in an argument, so you answer "Of course you are right."

It is just a little fib, and it didn't hurt anyone. And here is the crux of the matter, you believe that you are an honest person, yet you just lied.

What is unfortunate and truly damaging, is that most people get to be realy good at rationalizing their behavior. This normalcy bias makes it very easy to extend the behavior and thoughts from the occassional, harmless, white lie to the tragic conclusion of committing murder, abuse, theft, and the whole littany of repugnant behaviors that we witness in the world.

Arrowwind
7th June 2011, 21:37
This I posted this elsewehere recently.. Dr Phil Bate says that some cases of schizophrenia is based on terrain within the body. Change the terrain and the mental disorder goes away. In his work he has done this with some cases through precise nutritonal supplementation and detox of heavy metals... particularly over loads of copper.

You can easily find his free ebook in pdf by searching "The Health Revolution" where he details some of the cases as well as other doctors who work with this line of thinking.

If most other diseases are caused by disrupted of physiological terrain why do we insist that diseases of the mental state are always psychological in cause of origin?
Still and forever they want to separate the mind from the body. The mind, I think reflects the state of health of the body in many cases.... excpetions would be cases of severe abuse and separation from a source of love.

Always look at toxicity, metabolic deficienies, nutritonal deficiency...

firstlook
7th June 2011, 21:50
One of the factors that allows this schizophrenic thinking to continue is the coping mechanism of rationalization that allows us to function in the face of what would otherwise cause cognitive dissonance, which is the inability to hold contradictory ideas simultaneously.

And then someone asks you a question that you are uncomfortable with answering honestly..."Do you think I am right in this instance?"

You don't really believe that they are right, but you don't want to hurt their feelings or become engaged in an argument, so you answer "Of course you are right."

It is just a little fib, and it didn't hurt anyone. And here is the crux of the matter, you believe that you are an honest person, yet you just lied.

What is unfortunate and truly damaging, is that most people get to be realy good at rationalizing their behavior. This normalcy bias makes it very easy to extend the behavior and thoughts from the occassional, harmless, white lie to the tragic conclusion of committing murder, abuse, theft, and the whole littany of repugnant behaviors that we witness in the world.

Know thy self.

I find it a question of trying to give energy (thoughts, words, emotions, language) that are less then what the person is truly capable of. He plays mind games with himself about how much forgiveness he is capable to give. Reaction and survival seem to be the basis. I think when a person who is highly intelligent yet plays to his reactions and survival instincts when communicating, 24-7, develops the major forms of schizophrenia we see today, that usually lead to intrusion of others free will in violence and manipulation.

You think this is a fair way to look at?

jorr lundstrom
7th June 2011, 22:04
Lazlo. you seem to have got it. I mean understand wot Im talking about. Im not speaking about the fragmented human as a disease.

Not the diagnose. more a bad habit that is manifested by doing the same error so many times that the totally crazy way the parts are linked

are not seen as a catastrophe, ie like this is the way things should be.

Im speaking about it more like not being careful with how these factors are connected. Indigenous people cant imagine a state like

the one I pictured in # 1. Its so totally natural to them that these are in line and that there is an untwisted flow through them because

they are combined in a sane way. Like those stories about the north american indians saying that the white men spoke with a split tounge.

They observed it but couldnt understand any purpose in it, not understand why, for wot.

Lazlo
7th June 2011, 22:18

Know thy self.

I find it a question of trying to give energy (thoughts, words, emotions, language) that are less then what the person is truly capable of. He plays mind games with himself about how much forgiveness he is capable to give. Reaction and survival seem to be the basis. I think when a person who is highly intelligent yet plays to his reactions and survival instincts when communicating, 24-7, develops the major forms of schizophrenia we see today, that usually lead to intrusion of others free will in violence and manipulation.

I believe that what I am talking about here is behavioral only. It is my understanding that Schizophrenia as a clinical disease is something else entirely. I was speaking only in reference to Jorr's OP regarding Artificial Scizoprenia. I have known a couple of clinically schizophrenic people and it is not pretty, and not merely a matter of conscious decisions.

firstlook
7th June 2011, 22:34

Know thy self.

I believe that what I am talking about here is behavioral only. It is my understanding that Schizophrenia as a clinical disease is something else entirely. I was speaking only in reference to Jorr's OP regarding Artificial Scizoprenia. I have known a couple of clinically schizophrenic people and it is not pretty, and not merely a matter of conscious decisions.

I understand. Literal malfunction of Biological/chemical/electrical process.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wait actually I dont understand. How can Artificial not be Conscious decision?

firstlook
7th June 2011, 22:42
Lazlo,

I think my second post relates to behavior as well. If thats where the confusion is. Not sure. :o

the trojan
7th June 2011, 22:50
quite right jorr,we really should re-learn how to misbehave.

I typed up about two paragraphs there but decided to delete it,because i was just relating to other posts here and I really got what I had to say in the first sentence.

the trojan
7th June 2011, 22:58
I would like to think a lot of us sometimes come up with really wacky future scenarios,I know i do.
Its quite easy to join the dots or take the info for a walk in a totally different direction or slightly different conclusion.
Well....In reference to ascension ........rays from the sun ......overnight psychic ability will ensue.....the first will be the ability to read each others minds.
At first we will be really confused as the language and speed is a lot different but we will get there.

This would be a lovely solution to this artificial schizophrenia which I believe the whole planet is experiencing.
(give or take a few gurus here and there...apologies.)
imagine if you will...TRUTH.
oh no I feel another post coming on. HA!!!!!

Lazlo
7th June 2011, 23:45

Know thy self.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Now I think I am confused:confused:

My point is that while rationalization and normalization of contradictory mental states may be or become unconscious over time, these are not the same as the mental states in some unfortunate person who is simply wired wrong

firstlook
7th June 2011, 23:52

Know thy self.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Now I think I am confused:confused:

My point is that while rationalization and normalization of contradictory mental states may be or become unconscious over time, these are not the same as the mental states in some unfortunate person who is simply wired wrong

I agree. I think the issue is how often the contradictions are recognized that determines the level of suffering or symptom.

9eagle9
8th June 2011, 03:04
Some friends and I were discussing the very thing tonight. Like the authentic or psychic self is resisting against the 'lie', the shadow self, the inauthentic self we told we were. Two voices speaking at onece. And it causes schizophrenic like effect and probably what true bipolarity is.

Good post, Jorr.

Yes, its kinda complicated to find out sometimes. We are always the same psychic

entity looking through our eyes, listening through our ears,

registering the thoughts passing through our minds.

But we are made to think and believe we are something else.

And we buy in to that and try a lot of cracy compromises until its unbearable

and we have the choice to start our journey back inside ( where we of course are already

just imagining we are outside) or leave the body permanently and go for another incarnation. LOL

I wish you a tremendous life.