PDA

View Full Version : Uprising, a march on area 51.

amiller
7th June 2011, 11:12
Dear all,

Like many of you, I have been reading about what the government is up to, secret societies, UFO's and more. There is very obviously something being hidden from us, we just dont know the extent of it. So it is time to find out.
Why are we just sitting at our computers commenting on these things?
Why are we not getting together and forcing a change?
With enough people, we truly can challenge this paradigm and tear down the walls of the lie. Why not? There is power in numbers.
What Im proposing is a mass march on Area 51. Thousands of us marching right up to the gates, and into the place. We have a right to know, and a right to inspect the US governments spending of US taxpayer dollars. Why not?
It is time we knew, and if the 'powers that be' will not show us the truth, then we must brush them aside and see for ourselves. We have a right to know, and it is obvious that the government will not release the info without a fight.
We each only have a certain amount of time on the planet, a very brief stay, so we must make the change happen, not just wait to be fed crumbs.
We are powerful, we just need to realise!
It is not a revolution, just a demand to be treated like intelligent human beings. We can handle the truth.

Tony
7th June 2011, 11:37
Well, make sure you have a hat and take some sandwiches!

Be warned, I saw a video on the police holding centre in Denver, they view the sticks holding up banners ... as weapons!!!

Good luck
Tony

KosmicKat
7th June 2011, 11:55
The area is defended with lethal force. For anyone determined enough to confront the security forces there I think it would probably be the fastest way to proceed to the next stage of your existence, a chance to find out if reincarnation or incarnation elsewhere is the answer. To effectively force entry without meeting force with equal force would require a massive number of people along a front miles long, or at least several coordinated groups operating on smaller fronts, and all unafraid of the possible consequences of their actions.

And I suspect that what the survivors would find, after breaching perimeter after perimeter would be that Area 51 is no longer used for containment of anything related to the ET hypothesis, but rather as a "honeypot" to keep interest away from the site where the real action is taking place very quietly and unobtrusively. Why do I think this? consider the amount of interest that the mainstream media gives to Area 51 stories today.

pickle
7th June 2011, 12:18
Well, I suppose it's one way of finding what's next after this human experience :p

Lochinvar
7th June 2011, 12:21
Wise words from our Welsh china there.

Would it not be better to get involved in non-compliance (see recent thread) rather than chasing bullets?

NB I admire your search for and proposal of possible solutions.

Anno
7th June 2011, 13:35
I'm a little confused as to why you're talking about Area51 and American Tax Dollars if you're in the UK?

I'm all for storming Balmoral if anyone wants to find out if there really are sex sacrifice dungeons underneath. Although, as Brits, I feel we should just buy tickets for the official tour and then sneak off half way through. Whilst being polite and respectful at all times.

What other places are there in the UK we could go and snoop around? Preferably without the risk of getting shot.

Artemesia
7th June 2011, 14:20
And I suspect that what the survivors would find, after breaching perimeter after perimeter would be that Area 51 is no longer used for containment of anything related to the ET hypothesis, but rather as a "honeypot" to keep interest away from the site where the real action is taking place very quietly and unobtrusively.

And a good candidate for this site is the testing/proving grounds near Anza Borrego Desert in South Eastern California. On the map I have its called "National Parachute Test Range". Its immediately south of the Salton Sea, and North of the border town El Centro. A feature on the map is 'Superstition Mountain, 759 feet'.

Anyone else have info on this location and its role in UFO/Black Ops?

D-Day
7th June 2011, 15:19
Ok this might sound ridiculous but I like the idea and don't see why it couldn't be done (call me crazy). Honestly though, just look at what people all around the world are doing right now in countries like Egypt, Syria, Libya etc etc. At least the people in those countries have the guts to stand up to their governments and let them know when enough is enough! That said, if something like amiller is suggesting was actually to be attempted it would need to be planned and executed perfectly in order to avoid a total catastrophe and/or a complete non-event.

Simply going down to a base like Area 51 unannounced with a bunch of people holding placards and demanding access would not be the most effective way to approach it, for obvious reasons. IMO another way to go about it could be to get the media involved and turn the whole thing into a massive mainstream media circus/spectacle. The intention here would not be to gain access to the base (we all know this would never happen), it would be to generate some hype and put pressure on the government to disclose what's going on in such bases.

Here's how I think a small group of people might be able to get something like this off the ground:

1. Write letters to the White House and Department of Defense asking them for permission to enter the base and inspect it. Tell them you have reason to believe they are hiding secret technologies and information about ET's that if made available to the public would have the potential to change the world and make it a better place. Tell them that if they have nothing to hide then it shouldn't be an issue and let them know that if they refuse your request you plan to orgaise a mass protest at the base where a large media contingency will attend and record everything that transpires.

2. Set a date and time for the event to take place and promote the hell out of it using all means at your disposal. Think about it, you could start by using the internet and its networking capabilities to assist in promoting the event. Utilizing tools that are cheap and easily accessible would be the way to go, like word of mouth, telephone, email, Facebook, Twitter, Avalon, Camelot, Nexus, other forums, UFO and conspiracy-related websites etc etc. Potential exists for a small group of dedicated people to make contact with thousands of like-minded others, many of whom might be very willing to commit to something like this. I'd say you'd probably need to have at least 200 or more participants on board for something like this to be effective... so clearly it would take some serious time and effort.

3. Make contact with as many media outlets as possible, make them aware of what you are doing and the intention behind it. Ask them to attend the event and cover the story. I'd be making contact with people from all forms of media e.g. printed news, TV, radio, mainstream and alternative alike... the more the better and again the whole point of this is to generate hype and capture the attention of the general public!

4. March on down to the base with you posse and the media behind you, ask the security personnel to give you access and simply allow the situation to unfold.

I know this sounds crazy but I think there is potential for something like this to work, I doubt the US government/military would respond with any kind of 'serious force' if presented with a situation like this, especially if there were media crews with video cameras and microphones filming the entire thing for the whole world to see. And if they refuse to let you in, just refuse to leave and tell them you won't be going anywhere until you're allowed access or provided detailed information about what's going on inside the base. Even if a stalemate situation was reached, the publicity generated by the event could potentially act like a catalyst to inspire others around the world to do the same in their own countries and who knows what that might lead to!

Then again, maybe this is all just "pie in the sky" thinking that could never actually be achieved. I guess it would be pretty hard to get the PTB-controlled media to jump on board with something like this.

Anyways,I think I've finished my rant now so I'll just close be quoting my signature...

Never doubt that a small, thoughtful group of human beings can change the world... it is the only thing that ever has!

Carmody
7th June 2011, 16:04
10 or 20 thousand people, each with their cameras rolling continually.

Might just work. Not sure if area 51 is the best target, though.

amiller
7th June 2011, 16:16
Thank you all for replying! I was not expecting anyone to take any notice!

I just wanted to clarify my original post a little more. I used Area 51 as a reference, and of course it probably is a 'honeypot' to distract us from the real location of such activiyties. I also know that it would be a very quick way to get shot... As far as being in the UK, I am indeed, but hold dual nationality and have an interest in the lies we are told in both countries.
In terms of marching on one of these places... The media prescence is vital. This is what will keep any shots from being fired. The American government are not going to kill thousands of Americans live on TV (9/11 aside...).

My original point though, is that we CAN do something about all this! Why not? We have a right to know if our world is being held back intentionally for a select few to gain even more wealth and power. There are 6 billion of us for christ sake, this is OUR planet!
Im not professing to know where to start, or even how to start, but I want to put this idea out there in the hope that enough people will see it. I just cant sit and wait for the world to change, I havnt got time.

If this is something you can die doing, then so be it. After all, what could possibly be more important than this? Instead of waiting and hoping, why dont we make it happen? We can be the tipping point, and we can change the world, I firmly believe that.

D-Day
7th June 2011, 16:16
10 or 20 thousand people, each with their cameras rolling continually.

Might just work. Not sure if area 51 is the best target, though.

Yeah, I'd say you're probably right there Carmody. After I finished writing the post I thought about it some more and realised that it would be extremely difficult to get any kind of media coverage on something like this with only a couple hundred protestors.

Guess I just really want the governments of the world to start telling us the truth about this kinda stuff... it's bloody frustrating when you feel totally powerless and are forced to just sit on the sidelines waiting for the situation to change.

Anno
7th June 2011, 16:17
I take it you guys all know about the visa waiver system and that your fingerprints and retinal scans are taken upon entry to the states? So, according to this plan, we spend the money to fly over there, give them all our biometric data, sign a contract to become a temporary US Citizen and then go trespassing en mass at a military base? I don't want to get MK Ultra'd thank you. Nor do I want a suprise tour of a FEMA camp or to wake up six months from now being interviewed by Bill on death row while I await execution for attempting to assassinate Obama.

Especially when we could do the exact same thing in our own country, for free and whilst maintaining our rights? Minibuses and packed lunches are way to go in my opinion.

TWINCANS
7th June 2011, 16:33
Much safer to use the techniques of psychic spying. It's totally available for anyone to use. Check out the courses and books on it. David Morehouse etc.

Maia Gabrial
7th June 2011, 19:47
I like the idea, too; but I think the military WOULD shoot thousands of Americans at Area 51. There's alot of underground space to detain people....And I'm not sure the mainstream media would cover it as it should be. We're talking about the same medias that keep quiet about many things. Without them, the truth wouldn't get out. More cover ups....
But the idea has merit. DNA has it right -- by contacting the govt FIRST about intentions to gain the truth might work.... I'm saying telling them, not asking them because WE ARE THE PEOPLE!
Maia

Ecnal61
7th June 2011, 20:31
amiller, i applaud the intent of your post but between now and the end of next year we could be rocked by a brown dwarf or even a blue star, there is also the chance of an alien false flag or maybe nuclear war being set off over the pakistan border between america and china,so if your gonna march on area 51 my friend then you had better get cracking before some pre planned incident beats you to it.im really not knocking you but one of the list of possibilities that iv mentioned is likely to beat you to the starting line. we could march on RAF peasmore i suppose,they say its got an alien base downstairs.

The One
7th June 2011, 20:43
I know this sounds crazy but I think there is potential for something like this to work

I am crazy count me in

amiller have you ever read about Britains area 51

America’s Area 51 is not the only Ultra Top Secret deep-underground facility to accommodate alleged alien/government genetics and technology programmes. Similar programmes are operating in Britain. This, at least, is the claim of those who work, or have worked, at Britain’s most highly secret deep-underground laboratories and R&D facilities. And to judge by the depth of evidence emerging, as well as the quality of many of the witnesses and whistleblowers, it is a claim that should not be brushed aside as mere fancy.

It has long been rumoured that Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire could be the primary site for a British deep-underground facility. Others are suspected at Aldermaston, Harwell, Porton Down, RAE Farnborough, RAF Woodbridge/Bentwaters, RAF Chicksands, Macrihanish, Brecon. The list goes on. But undoubtedly the most whispered-about facility is the alleged deep-underground complex simmering beneath Salisbury Plain.

Several former and still-serving military/defence personnel, as well as a number of civilians employed at military establishments, tend to agree that entrances to the Salisbury Plain facility are probably multiple(MAYBE A BRITISH GROUP COULD START THERE). What used to be RAF Rudloe Manor near Corsham in Wiltshire, many say, hosted one of the primary entrances, although the site was officially decommissioned in 2001. Formerly home to the Controller Defence Communications Network, as well as the Provost and Security Services (now stationed at RAF Henlow in Bedfordshire), the site has since been absorbed into the nearby Basil Hill Barracks complex, and it’s likely that access to the network of bunkers and tunnels that still exist beneath this site has been absorbed with it. And that, therefore, access to the Salisbury Plain deep-underground facility—of which the aforementioned ‘network of bunkers and tunnels’ form scarcely even the first layer—is still located here

But what is even more interesting so far as we are concerned is that for decades the Rudloe Manor complex, known in intelligence circles as ‘The Citadel’, housed the government’s primary data-gathering agency for the investigation of all anomalous aerial phenomena—i.e. UFOs—in Britain. Even GCHQ (Government Communications Head Quarters), Britain’s answer to America’s National Security Agency and certainly the nation’s most highly secretive listening post, links back to the central computer system still housed at Rudloe Manor’s CCC department, a top-secret underground MOD facility supporting the software maintenance of the UK’s nuclear deterrent programme: Trident. According to several witnesses who came forward with information about this facility, somewhere beneath the CCC complex (which is itself already underground, remember) is another underground facility with access to the deep-underground facility—or ‘super-bunker’—to which this file refers. Evidently this ‘super-bunker’ is accessed only by personnel with extremely high security clearances, and perhaps not surprisingly, none is permitted to even whisper about what goes on down there.

KosmicKat
7th June 2011, 21:27
I have to agree that there are very likely some interesting areas around Wiltshire, and suggest that the degree to which the authorities get upset about visitors might be a good yardstick to determine whether you are sniffing in the right "wrong" areas.

I also endorse the "psychic spying" suggestion. I very much doubt that anyone who has knowledge will ever share it willingly and I think that, if properly conducted, such a campaign might reveal far more meaningful information as well as suggesting new areas to investigate (not just geographically).

The One
7th June 2011, 21:43
I very much doubt that anyone who has knowledge will ever share it willingly

Exactly they will never share it unless something is done.Maybe they wont have a choice with all the sightings these days they cant keep hiding from the truth forever.

Lochinvar
8th June 2011, 02:09
I know this sounds crazy but I think there is potential for something like this to work

I am crazy count me in

amiller have you ever read about Britains area 51

America’s Area 51 is not the only Ultra Top Secret deep-underground facility to accommodate alleged alien/government genetics and technology programmes. Similar programmes are operating in Britain. This, at least, is the claim of those who work, or have worked, at Britain’s most highly secret deep-underground laboratories and R&D facilities. And to judge by the depth of evidence emerging, as well as the quality of many of the witnesses and whistleblowers, it is a claim that should not be brushed aside as mere fancy.

It has long been rumoured that Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire could be the primary site for a British deep-underground facility. Others are suspected at Aldermaston, Harwell, Porton Down, RAE Farnborough, RAF Woodbridge/Bentwaters, RAF Chicksands, Macrihanish, Brecon. The list goes on. But undoubtedly the most whispered-about facility is the alleged deep-underground complex simmering beneath Salisbury Plain.

Several former and still-serving military/defence personnel, as well as a number of civilians employed at military establishments, tend to agree that entrances to the Salisbury Plain facility are probably multiple(MAYBE A BRITISH GROUP COULD START THERE). What used to be RAF Rudloe Manor near Corsham in Wiltshire, many say, hosted one of the primary entrances, although the site was officially decommissioned in 2001. Formerly home to the Controller Defence Communications Network, as well as the Provost and Security Services (now stationed at RAF Henlow in Bedfordshire), the site has since been absorbed into the nearby Basil Hill Barracks complex, and it’s likely that access to the network of bunkers and tunnels that still exist beneath this site has been absorbed with it. And that, therefore, access to the Salisbury Plain deep-underground facility—of which the aforementioned ‘network of bunkers and tunnels’ form scarcely even the first layer—is still located here

But what is even more interesting so far as we are concerned is that for decades the Rudloe Manor complex, known in intelligence circles as ‘The Citadel’, housed the government’s primary data-gathering agency for the investigation of all anomalous aerial phenomena—i.e. UFOs—in Britain. Even GCHQ (Government Communications Head Quarters), Britain’s answer to America’s National Security Agency and certainly the nation’s most highly secretive listening post, links back to the central computer system still housed at Rudloe Manor’s CCC department, a top-secret underground MOD facility supporting the software maintenance of the UK’s nuclear deterrent programme: Trident. According to several witnesses who came forward with information about this facility, somewhere beneath the CCC complex (which is itself already underground, remember) is another underground facility with access to the deep-underground facility—or ‘super-bunker’—to which this file refers. Evidently this ‘super-bunker’ is accessed only by personnel with extremely high security clearances, and perhaps not surprisingly, none is permitted to even whisper about what goes on down there.

Unlikely that Machrihanish is deep underground facility as it is at sea level. I haven't been to all the locations above but some of them and only the Reading one has been hinted to me to have underground space.

Carmody
8th June 2011, 03:14
A better idea, is to take 20,000 people..and go after the CFR offices.... and Goldman Sachs.

amiller
8th June 2011, 09:52
Dear all,
Thank you for your comments. I agree with most, and maybe I am being a bit ambitious with Area 51. However, some of you have missed the fundamental point, and that is that we need action! Ok, maybe not Area 51, or maybe not even the US to start with, but I feel with enough people-thousands i mean- and media coverage (this is possible) we can demand some answers. I completely understand that it is a dangerous undertaking, fraught with risks but there is no greater cause than the truth. If, as most of us here believe, the secrets being kept could change our way of life for the better, why the hell arent we doing something about it? The people guarding these secrets are few compared to the sheer potential power of the masses.
We need to rise above the fear instilled in us, and take control of our lives. I for one cannot and will not sit idly by, knowing that my every move is controlled, my freedom is an illusion and my fate is pre-determined. Do you want to wait for some sort of man made global event? Do you think it is fair that some very wealthy, powerful people are building bunkers in preperation for something we are unaware of? So lets take it all back then, and lets stop whatever is planned for us.

The One
8th June 2011, 09:59
Unlikely that Machrihanish is deep underground facility as it is at sea level. I haven't been to all the locations above but some of them and only the Reading one has been hinted to me to have underground space
Can you tell us more Lochinvar about the ones you have been to and anymore info on the reading one would be great

Ethereal Blue Being
8th June 2011, 13:33
IMHO this would be foolhardy...their security wouldnt have to fire a shot.. If you have ever seen the tv show Whale Wars where they try to interfere with Japanese whaling vessels and the Japanese use LRAD acoustical weapons on them) ..Sound weapons can temporarily send you into convulsions and EMP weapons can permanently disable your vehicles. Not to Mention Nellis AFB is close (flight wise).All the TV shows about Area 51 show the signs warning people they will be shot for tresspassing. I can assure you that if something like this is attempted it will be used to make an example for others to never try this again ever in the US. I'll go ahead and say it.. I live in the Las Vegas Valley now and have lived here most of my life (Nellis AFB is here) and have made dozens of trips to northern Nevada over the years to visit relatives. Nevada has some of the most heavily protected military areas in the country, You drive by them on the interstate 95 drive some are labeled and are on the maps. Rural Nevada is a very harsh environment and the desert can be deadly even in the cool months of the year. I hate to think what thousands of people would do to the environment. thousands of people in a panic can stampede each other......This thread sent shivers up and down my spine ..PS Nevada has Racketeering Laws meaning if you bring togethering 1 or more people for the intent of committing and illegal act.they use these laws against gangs and criminals all the time.They originate from Prohibition in the 1920s-30s. Also Nevada is and entertainment state. If you want to bring together large groups of people (your talking many thousands) you need to get permits, insurance bonds, restrooms ,H2o,paramedics even if its a "demonstration,sit in,Picketing etc" on public property

Cjay
8th June 2011, 14:15
I agree with several comments that storming military bases is a good way to get a lot of people killed and a lot more injured. (click picture to enlarge)

Maybe a better idea is to organise rallies in as many countries as possible, demanding peace, truth and real change. I imagine something like the Disclosure Project on steroids, where whistleblowers speak of their experiences in national and state/provincial/regional capitals all over the world. It would be best if these rallies were not all on the same day but spread over a period of at least three or four months. It would be logistically complex but not impossible. We would need to have very clearly defined goals and guidelines. It is hard to keep people calm when frustration and impatience turns to anger, so for the sake of safety of all those attending, there would need to be some kind of "pressure relief valve", perhaps musical entertainment. It could become the biggest media circus the world has ever seen.

amiller
9th June 2011, 10:31
Dangerous, difficult, foolhardy. Im sorry people, but since when was anything that is worth doing, easy?
If we sit back in our little forums and just inanely chat about these sorts of things, they will continue to happen. People who have not yet awoken to the reality of the world at least have the excuse of ignorance. If you know the truth, and still do nothing then there is no hope for you and you are lying to yourself. The same for me, if I sit and do nothing I am cheating myself. You cannot apply the rules of our current paradigm to this situation. We cannot play by the rules, and expect to make any change. This situauion needs action, action that they are not expecting because they know we feel too powerless to stand up.
What could we possibly be afraid of? Dying? The world as we know it is not a pleasant place, I would die trying to fix it, I dont see how its even a choice. What else in our lives has any significance after learning that the world is a sham? That job you have doesnt matter. The false education they are feeding your kids wont help them, or you. The food you eat is tainted by genetics and pesticides. The sports team you love is only there to distract you from the horrifying truth, as are those shiny celebrities. I will stand up. For my family, for my friends and for myself.
I dont care if we march on a military base, or if we protest outside number 10. I just care that we DO something. It is our responsibility as human beings.

Tony
9th June 2011, 10:43
Beware of planted infiltrators who will cause trouble, to get authorities to over react.
Any sign of that, photograph and leave quietly.

Tony

Ammit
9th June 2011, 11:24
Very interesting topic, but, if as claimed a while ago that the PA site contains agents then surely organising and even talking about such stuff here has already been noted.

Artemesia
10th June 2011, 02:31
Simply going down to a base like Area 51 unannounced with a bunch of people holding placards and demanding access would not be the most effective way to approach it, for obvious reasons.

A funny story I've never shared with anyone regarding Area 51 happened in the summer of 1994. I had just graduated high school and my boyfriend got a sweet Toyota truck that had a canopy on top and a nicely carpeted sleeping space in the back. We'd heard rumors of Area 51 and after all the 'alien hype' really coming to the surface in the late 80s and early 90s, the takeoff of Streiber's Communion, etc, he was interested in the 'bait' put out there about the existence of Area 51. We didn't really know what to beleive, and were kids, aware of some aspects of the lie of the world, but still trusting. We did, after all, live in Orange County, CA. Hard to see things clearly from 'behind the orange curtain'.

Anyhow, the story is that he drove, alone, all the way out to Area 51. He went down some dirt road at dusk and followed along the barbed wire and fencing. Not long after dark a big black helicopter started to chase him, literally 'escort' him back out the way he came. And out he went. He came home. For years I wasn't sure what to make of his story, part of me didn't really beleive it, and part of me knew he was scared ****less by the experience and so it was best left unspoken of.

A few years later, in December of 1997, I made my own solo roadtrip. I made it from San Diego to St. Louis and back. The highlight of the trip, in some odd ways, way finding $0.89 gas somewhere in mid-America. These days, that is the stuff of legend, right up there with $0.35 ice creams at Thrifty's. But I digress. Anyway, on the route back I decided it was time to check out Roswell. I went to the International UFO museum and the museum director himself saw me walking around and struck up a conversation. He had apparantly been working in press relations and was given orders to write and release the story of aliens being found in the desert, along with their flying craft, to the mainstream news sources. He wrote was he was told, called the papers and went home for the day, excited about this big news and his role in releasing the story. The very next day, he was told to sack the article, call back the papers and withdraw it, and ignore it all. It began his awakening, and in some ways mine. I slowly left down that day with a lot on my mind besides the cool pics from the gift shop of their dead alien mock up, which I still find online in some circles to this day. They are exact replicas of the ones from the gift shop. It was plastic, I can assure you. But I digress.

So I left town and as I headed south over the pass towards Cloudcroft, there was a strange but funny concrete statue of a classic grey alien in a prison outfit standing in a farmers field, surrounded by cows. Soon after, a road sign warned not to pick up hitchikers in the area, because a prison was located nearby. Snow flurries began to fall. I continued on and on down this tiny highway in the middle of nowhere. A total mind trip for a young woman on her first lone wolf wander. The snow accumulated and the driving got more intense, and I eventually got right on the tail of a giant semi truck, which plowed a nice little path for me in my Dodge Colt E as it wound up and over the mountain. I was gripped on the wheel and listened to some copy of a trance music radio broadcast over and over, chainsmoking the Marlboro lights I'd felt naughty enough to try, as I said my own version of prayer to make it through. Well after dark I at last saw a gas station, two in fact. The truck pulled into one, I into another. Immediately behind us cops swarmed the road, as I got out of the bathroom at the station, and I could see them setting up road closure signs. The last ones through. I got fuel and wandered down towards Alamagordo and White Sands, and pulled off on the edge of the highway somewhere in that region to sleep. I only slept a few hours and then awoke, dreams of that alien in a prison outfit hot on my mind, for some reason. Let's just say I'd love to remember what else happened on that trip, besides waking up to a strange new world. The orange curtain ripped that night, and the process of unveliling continues to this day.

If a march should happen someplace, the govenment holdings at White Sands are a good place to start. They don't even want you taking the sand from there with you.... sacred gypsum to be sure. Doesn't count if it hitchikes in your socks without your noticing though now, does it?

DNA
10th June 2011, 02:53
I love your enthusiasm Amiller, but I can't help but notice your flying the union jack there bud. As such, it kind of seems like your all for this event to take place, while you sit safely in the confines of another country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co2Zt615P5M

Cjay
10th June 2011, 05:01
He had apparantly been working in press relations and was given orders to write and release the story of aliens being found in the desert, along with their flying craft, to the mainstream news sources. He wrote was he was told, called the papers and went home for the day, excited about this big news and his role in releasing the story. The very next day, he was told to sack the article, call back the papers and withdraw it, and ignore it all. It began his awakening, and in some ways mine.

That's is a clever tactic to make a lot of people pay a lot of attention to disinformation for a lot of years. They retracted the story so it MUST be true, right? Buzz, wrong... well, maybe sometimes? ugh, the fog-masters and their devious tricks

amiller
10th June 2011, 10:28
I love your enthusiasm Amiller, but I can't help but notice your flying the union jack there bud. As such, it kind of seems like your all for this event to take place, while you sit safely in the confines of another country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co2Zt615P5M

Im all for action DNA, like I mentioned earlier I have a dual nationality and would not shy away from a conflict... I dont mind if its the UK, US or Greenland! I just want us to all stand up and say NO. Thats it.

KosmicKat
10th June 2011, 11:56
The other thing that worries me is that we have been consistently and persistently misled. If some government official should make a television appearance today and announce more or less "We've been concealing some things from you, and the truth is ..." why should we believe what they tell us? No scientist who truly wants to know will just accept the word of another scientist, even if it comes in the form of a peer-reviewed journal. The experiment has to be replicated, and the results observed at first hand. I agree that with what we know comes responsibility. But there is also responsibility to the free will of those who remain ignorant. If they choose to ask us about what we know, we have a duty to share what we have learned. But if we try to cram it down their throats why should they believe us any more than they believe their "leaders"?

In a wonderful moment of synchronicity, the next page I looked at started with a very relevant quote:

When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion. (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/26919.html)

amiller
13th June 2011, 15:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog]

Cjay
13th June 2011, 18:32
I just stumbled across an email I wrote 8 months ago, with a mention that area 51 was rumoured to have been moved to Pine Gap in central Australia. If anyone wants to dig around in that rabbit hole, you can read that old email at the end of this rather long post I wrote a short time ago, here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21485-Possible-Subterranean-Culture-Entrances&p=243442&viewfull=1#post243442