PDA

View Full Version : EXTREMISM....What does it mean.?..

norman
7th June 2011, 23:23
Today, the news here in the UK if FULL of a new initiative by the Government to set out a package of legislation to "combat extremism".

The language they are using, so far, is all about 'terrorism' and the Islamic community in Britain. They've already slipped in the the term "homegrown terrorism".

I shall be waiting to see what the definitions are that they end up using in the legislation.

We already know that they are using laws that were supposed to be about "bombers" to detain people are NOT involved with such stuff.

The Internet has been mentioned. Extremist websites are the bogymen.

Lord Carlile, who is the Government's official reviewer of anti-terror legislation has laid out the case on BBC radio today. It seems he's gradually creeping up the greasy pole of power these days.

I used to know him as a friend many years ago. He was quite a decent bloke who wrote some good stuff about 'freedom' and the need to keep an eye on creeping expansion of power.

I've seem go from a QC lawyer who was an MP in a minor party to what looks like an appointment from hell.

He was the lawyer who successfully defended Princess Diana's Butler from the being squashed by the Queen. His defence strategy had the Queen and her husband and Prince Charles sitting in a layby discussing how to get out of a tight spot he'd put them in. She suddenly remembered a conversation and the case fell apart and ended right there.

I imagine that he was then approached and given the ultimatum that he couldn't refuse. I wouldn't be surprised if he then attended a Bilderberg meeting or 2 on his way to being asked by Tony Blair to be the guy to pop up on terror law issues etc. ( just a few months before 9/11)

This latest move has a more sinister feeling to it. I'm really quite spooked by this guy now. The fact that I used to like him and respect him has given me a creepy feeling about how power works.

Anyway, back to the subject.

This trend of calling any sort of passionate opposition the the agenda of the people running things Extremism or Terrorism is a trend I don't like at all.

What say you?

Noble Hops
8th June 2011, 00:29
The governments of Europe (and the U.S.) are not serious about effectively combating Islamic terrorism. If they were, they would be legislating the ideas of people like Geert Wilders and Thilo Sarrazin instead of trying to lock them up for "hate speech". These insidious initiatives are really designed for the passionate native patriots of the country.

This trend of calling everyone an "extremist" or "potential domestic terrorist" is going to end up backfiring in the end. A large chunk of the masses will be agitated into acting on the idea that being an "extremist" is a GOOD thing, and they will be right.

Fred259
8th June 2011, 00:37
I agree Norman, everyone on this forum would be classed as Extremists.

Lord Sidious
8th June 2011, 01:27
The first thing you guys need to realise is they NEED extremism and where it doesn't exist, they create it.
The second thing you need to realise is that the ''extremists'' are usually one of two types, government workers/agents and genuine types.
This is all a modern version of their divide and conquer rubbish they have been playing for many years.

Noble Hops
8th June 2011, 02:01
What's your advice for the genuine types, Sid?

Wookie
8th June 2011, 02:23
As bad as things are getting I can't shake the feeling that TPTW are baiting their own trap. TPTW have spent so much time, energy, and money setting their control grid, would it not be cost effective to subvert their system to be used against its makers.
Depopulation = Extremism
war on terror = Extremism
police state = Extremism
global economic dominance = Extremism
internet censorship = Extremism
TPTW must go by the moto "Go Big or GO Home" everything they do is global, IMHO anything that affects the world at large is Extreme. As for acts of terrorism in the purest form TPTW are the most Extremist Group I can think of. It their way or the highway/grave that pretty Extremist IMO

KEEP DIGGING U CRAZY BASTARDS SOON ENOUGH THE HOLE WILL BE SO DEEP YOU WILL BE STUCK AND ANYONE THAT WOULD OF CARED TO HELP WILL BE GONE

Peaceful Journeys Wookie

Lord Sidious
8th June 2011, 02:36
What's your advice for the genuine types, Sid?

They are generally reacting to provocation from the system.
Once the friction stops, the blisters stop forming.
This goes for all types, but it depends on how ''extreme'' they are and why.
If for example, you are talking to a muslim who has lost his whole family to the western invaders in Iraq, then he will be harder to reach than most.
Compassion works wonders with all.
Even real extremists bleed and love.

Noble Hops
8th June 2011, 03:16
UF7FBqhgrTc

Lord Sidious
8th June 2011, 03:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1mXrr38Oc

It would seem there is an Ofra Haza song for virtually all occasions, this one seems appropriate to be here.

Noble Hops
8th June 2011, 03:54
It would seem there is an Ofra Haza song for virtually all occasions, this one seems appropriate to be here.

I like that! Has a very calming effect. But, which Ofra Haza song do you plan on playing for the pigs if/when they come to your door to take away your guns? Actually, are you even allowed to have them down there?

Lord Sidious
8th June 2011, 04:08

I like that! Has a very calming effect. But, which Ofra Haza song do you plan on playing for the pigs if/when they come to your door to take away your guns? Actually, are you even allowed to have them down there?

One that will mesmorise them while I then execute my master plan.
Seriously though, it is hard to own firearms in this corporation now.
It is still virtually a penal colony.

Nasu
8th June 2011, 05:07
Extremism is yesterdays passionate or dedicated, like terrorists are yesterdays freedom fighters. One way or another, they are finding a label for us all....N

Tony
8th June 2011, 08:03
I suppose it all depends on your point of view.
Reality can be twisted, black seen as white, white as black.
The media are doing this all the time.

I practise middle way, but can be viewed as an extremist.
The extremes seem to be eternalism and nihilism.
Both are weak in their arguments, and both are dangerous.

What do we do about it...?

That is where inner martial art comes in.

Tony

hexenomega
10th June 2011, 20:51
hi,
in my experience, extremists usually kill you if you dont buy their particular brand of whatever they got, well not straight away, but eventually, when they get round to you, as someone once said, the appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile, in the hope he'll be the last to be eaten, so, you die on your feet, or live on your knee's.

hexen

norman
18th June 2011, 00:53
The first thing you guys need to realise is they NEED extremism and where it doesn't exist, they create it.
The second thing you need to realise is that the ''extremists'' are usually one of two types, government workers/agents and genuine types.
This is all a modern version of their divide and conquer rubbish they have been playing for many years.

yes, I think I understand all that, sir Sid.

Don't suppose you could drop into the house of 'lords' sometime an' get it recorded in Hansard, as well as get to see some rare looks on some rare faces.

Actually, I have a hunch that a good percentage of those old fogeys in the house of lords are actually so stupid that they don't even know what's really going on.

I sent a copy of '9/11 in plane site' ( it was the only video around at the time ) to a contact who was well in with the house of lords and a couple of months later there was an ALL NIGHT sitting where they were all flustered about the case the government was making at the time about the war on terror.

I had a little chuckle to myself. The incident was mentioned in the BBC news as being extremely unusual and the, then, Home Secretary, Jack Straw, ( or might have still been foreign sec' at that time ) had to make an effort to go to the house and make a speech to calm them down.

He said, "there is clearly something that has alarmed the 'house' "....yeah!..dead right there was.

They'd all sat around and watched 9/11 in plane site. ( is my guess )

The bad news is that they quickly shut up and towed the line, after that. But that little story explains why I think many of them ( enough to make a difference ) don't actually know what's going on, in the way that most critics tend to assume they do.