PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Startling revelations from a Swiss banking insider

stomy
8th June 2011, 15:32
Startling revelations from a Swiss banking insider

(interview with a Swiss banker done in Mosсow 30.05.2011) bank1

Q: Can you tell us something about your involvement in the Swiss banking business?

A: I have worked for Swiss banks for many years. I was designated as one of the top directors of one of the biggest Swiss banks. During my work I was involved in the payment, in the direct payment in cash to a person who killed the president of a foreign country. I was in the meeting where it was decided to give this cash money to the killer. This gave me dramatic headaches and troubled my conscience. It was not the only case that was really bad but it was the worst.

It was a payment instruction on order of a foreign secret service written by hand giving the order to pay a certain amount to a person who killed the top leader of a foreign country. And it was not the only case. We received several such hand written letters coming from foreign secret services giving the order to payout cash from secret accounts to fund revolutions or for the killing of people. I can confirm what John Perkins has written in his book “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man”. There really exists just a system and Swiss banks are involved in such cases.

Q: Perkins book is also translated and available in Russian. Can you tell us which bank it is and who was responsible?

A: It was one of the top three Swiss banks at that time and it was the president of a country in the third world. But I don’t want to give out to many details because they will find me very easily if I say the name of the president and the name of the bank. I will risk my life.

Q: You can’t name any person in the bank either?

A: No I can’t, but I can assure you this happened. We were several persons in the meeting room. The person in charge of the physical payment of the cash came to us and asked us if he is allowed to payout such a big amount in cash to that person and one of the directors explained the case and all others said ok you can do it.

Q: Did this happened often? Was this kind of a slush fund?

A: Yes. This was a special fund managed in a special place in the bank were all the coded letters came in from abroad. The most important letters were hand written. We had to decipher them and in them was the order to pay a certain amount of cash from accounts for the assassination of people, funding revolutions, funding strikes, funding all sorts of parties. I know that certain people who are Bilderbergers were involved in such orders. I mean they gave the orders to kill.

Q: Can you tell us in what year or decade this happened?

A: I prefer not to give you the precise year but it was in the 80’s.

Q: Did you have a problem with this work?

A: Yes, a very big problem. I could not sleep for many days and after a while I left the bank. If I give you too many details they will trace me. Several secret services from abroad, mostly English speaking, gave orders to fund illegal acts, even the killing of people thru Swiss banks. We had to pay on the instructions of foreign powers for the killing of persons who did not follow the orders of Bilderberg or the IMF or the World Bank for example.

Q: This is a very startling revelation that you are making. Why do you feel the urge to say this now?

A: Because Bilderberg is meeting in Switzerland. Because the world situation is getting worse and worse. And because the biggest banks in Switzerland are involved in unethical activities. Most of these operations are outside the balance sheet. It is a multiple of what is officially declared. Its not audited and happening without any taxes. The figures involved have a lot of zeros. Its huge amounts.

Q: So its billions?

A: Its much more, its trillions, completely unaudited, illegal and besides the tax system. Basically it’s a robbery of everybody. I mean most normal people are paying taxes and abiding by the laws. What is happening here is complete against our Swiss values, like neutrality, honesty and good faith. In the meetings I was involved in, the discussions where completely against our democratic principles. You see, most of the directors of Swiss banks are not locals anymore, they are foreigners, mostly Anglo-Saxon, either American or British, they don’t respect our neutrality, they don’t respect our values, they are against our direct democracy, they just use the Swiss banks for their illegal means.

They use huge amounts of money created out of nothing and they destroy our society and destroy the people world wide just for greed. They seek power and destroy whole countries, like Greece, Spain, Portugal or Ireland and Switzerland will be one of the last in line. And they use China as working slaves. And a person like Josef Ackermann, who is a Swiss citizen, is the top man at a German bank and he uses his power for greed and does not respect the common people. He has quite a few legal cases in Germany and also now in the States. He is a Bilderberger and does not care about Switzerland or any other country.

Q: Are you saying, some of these people that you mention will be at the up-coming Bilderberg meeting in June in St. Moritz?

A: Yes.

Q: So they are currently in a position of power?

A: Yes. They have huge amounts of money available and use it to destroy whole countries. They destroy our industry and build it up in China. On the other hand they opened up the gates in Europe for all Chinese products. The working population of Europe is earning less and less. The real aim is to destroy Europe.

Q: Do you think that the Bilderberg meeting in St. Moritz has symbolic value? Because in 2009 they where in Greece, 2010 in Spain and look what happened to them. Does this mean Switzerland can expect something bad?

A: Yes. Switzerland is one of the most important countries for them, because there is so much capital here. They are meeting there because apart from other things they want to destroy all values that Switzerland stands for. You see it’s an obstacle for them, not being in the EU or Euro, not totally controlled by Brussels and so on. Regarding values I am not talking about the big Swiss banks, because they are not Swiss anymore, most of them are lead by Americans. I am talking about the real Swiss spirit that the common people cherish and hold up.

Sure it has symbolic value, as you said, regarding Greece and Spain. Their aim is to be a kind of exclusive elite club that has all the power and everybody else is impoverished and down.

Q: Do you think that the aim of Bilderberg is to create a kind of global dictatorship, controlled by the big global corporations, were there are no sovereign states anymore?

A: Yes and Switzerland is the only place left with direct democracy and its in their way. They use the blackmail of “too big to fail” as in the case of UBS to put our country in big debt, just like they did with many other countries. In the end maybe they want to do with Switzerland what they did with Iceland, with all the banks and the country bankrupt.

Q: And also bring it in to the EU?

A: Of course. The EU is under the iron grip of Bilderberg.

Q: What do you think could stop this plan?

A: Well that’s the reason I speak to you. Its truth. Truth is the only way. Put a light on this situation, expose them. They don’t like to be in the spotlight. We have to create transparency in the banking industry and in all levels of society.

Q: What you are saying is, there is a correct side to the Swiss banking business and there are a few big banks that are misusing the financial system for their illegal activities.

A: Yes. The big banks are training their staff with Anglo-Saxon values. They are training them to be greedy and ruthless. And greed is destroying Switzerland and everybody else. As a country we have a majority of the most correct operating banks in the world, if you look at the small and midsize banks. Its just the big ones who operate globally that are a problem. They are not Swiss anymore and don’t consider themselves as such.

Q: Do you think it is a good thing that people are exposing Bilderberg and showing who they really are?

A: I think the Strauss-Kahn case is a good chance for us, because it shows these people are corrupt, sick in their minds, so sick they are full of vices and those vices are kept under wraps on their orders. Some of them like Strauss-Kahn rape women, others are sado maso, or paedophile and many are into Satanism. When you go in some banks you see these satanistic symbols, like in the Rothschild Bank in Zurich. These people are controlled by black-mail because of the weaknesses they have. They have to follow orders or they will be exposed, they will be destroyed or even killed. The reputation of Strauss-Kahn is not only killed in the mass media, he could be killed also literally.

Q: Since Ackermann is in the steering committee of Bilderberg, do you think he is a big decision maker there?

A: Yes. But there are many others, like Lagarde, wo will probably be the next IMF head, also a member of Bilderberg, then Sarkozy and Obama. They have a new plan to censor the internet, because the internet is still free. They want to control it and use terrorism or what ever as a reason. They could even plan something horrible so that they have an excuse.

Q: So that is your fear?

A: Its not only a fear, I am certain of it. As I said, they gave orders to kill, so they are capable of terrible things. If they have the feeling they are losing control, like the uprising now in Greece and Spain and maybe Italy will be next, then they can do another Gladio. I was close to the Gladio network. As you know they instigated terrorism paid by American money to control the political system in Italy and other European countries. Regarding the murder of Aldo Moro, the payment was done thru the same system as I told you about.

Q: Was Ackermann part of this payment system at a Swiss bank?

A: (S m i l e) … you are the journalist. Look at his career and how fast he made it to the top.

Q: What do you think can be done to hinder them?

A: Well there are many good books out there that explain the background and connect the dots, like the one I mentioned by Perkins. These people really have hit men that get paid to kill. Some of them get their money thru Swiss banks. But not only, they have a system set up all over the world. And to expose to the public these people that are prepared to do anything to keep control. And I mean anything.

Q: Thru exposure we could stop them?

A: Yes, telling the truth. We are confronted with really ruthless criminals, also big war criminals. Its worse then genocide. They are ready and able to kill millions of people just to stay in power and in control.

Q: Can you explain from your view, why the mass media in the west is more or less completely silent regarding Bilderberg?

A: Because there is an agreement between them and the owners of the media. You don’t talk about it. They buy them. Also some of the top media figures are invited to the meetings but are told not to report anything they see and hear.

Q: In the structure of Bilderberg, is there an inner circle that knows the plans and then there is the majority who just follow orders?

A: Yes. You have the inner circle who are into Satanism and then there are the naive or less informed people. Some people even think they are doing something good, the outer circle.

Q: According to exposed documents and own statements, Bilderberg decided back in 1955 to create the EU and the Euro, so they made important and far reaching decisions.

A: Yes and you know that Bilderberg was founded by Prince Bernard, a former member of the SS and Nazi party and he also worked for IG Farben, who’s subsidiary produced Cyclone B. The other guy was the head of Occidental Petroleum who had close relations to the communists in the Sowjetunion. They worked both sides but really these people are fascists who want to control everything and everybody and who gets in their way is removed.

Q: Is the payment system you explained outside of normal operations, compartmentalized and in secret?

A: In those Swiss banks the normal employees don’t know this is happening. Its like an own secret department in the bank. As I said these operations are outside of the balance sheet, with no supervision. Some are situated in the same building, others are outside. They have their own security and special area where only authorized people can enter.

Q: How do they keep these transactions out of the international Swift system?

A: Well some of the Clearstream listings where true in the beginning. They just included fake names to make people believe the whole list is fake. You see they also make mistakes. The first list was true and you can trace a lot of things. You see, there are people around that discover irregularities and the truth and they tell it. Afterwards of course there are law suits and these people are forced to shut up.

The best way to stop them is to tell the truth, put the spot light on them. If we don’t stop them we will end up as their slaves.

Q: Thanks you for this interview.

Peter Odintsov

Moscow May 30th, 2011

Source: http://noviden.info/article_239.html

World's most powerful group meets in St Moritz
Bilderberg Group meetings are definitely not held over a picnic at the lake of St Moritz
Bilderberg Group meetings are definitely not held over a picnic at the lake of St Moritz (Keystone)
Related Stories

WEF changes its face but not its soul
Swiss take stock of World Social Forum
WEF focuses on the changing reality

by Nicole della Pietra, swissinfo.ch

The Bilderberg Group, a controversial invitation-only gathering of the world’s power brokers, is set to meet in the Swiss resort of St Moritz on Thursday.

Critics denounce the four-day conference, which is closed to the prying eyes of the media and doesn’t issue any press releases, for having a deleterious influence on world politics.

Previous guests include kings, presidents, captains of industry and heads of international organisations. United States Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has attended, as have Microsoft founder Bill Gates, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and current Chairman of the Federal Reserve Ben Bernanke.

Another regular is Dominique Strauss-Kahn, former head of the International Monetary Fund, currently facing criminal charges.

“The Bilderberg Group is like a restricted circle of guests from the World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting in Davos,” said Sergio Rossi, economics professor at Fribourg University.

He said the regulars at Bilderberg – named after the original conference held at the Hotel de Bilderberg in the Netherlands in 1954 – find the WEF a “hectic beanfeast”.

At Bilderberg, “one is at Hermès”, noted Pascal Lamy, director-general of the World Trade Organization, referring to the French luxury goods maker.

Invitees appreciate being able to discuss “openly and freely” the issues facing the world, such as the health of the euro or the greenback.

Pascal Couchepin, a former Swiss cabinet minister who regularly attended Bilderberg meetings, proudly compared the annual get-together to a “university seminar for people with experience”.

But not all Swiss politicians are so welcoming. Dominique Baettig from the rightwing Swiss People’s Party has filed a motion denouncing the “opaque supranational governance”.

“This type of meeting, between powerful global players, is contrary to our principles of sovereignty,” he said. “What’s more, they don’t publish the costs for the taxpayer.”

Local thrill

The allure of the ultra-select club is not fading, as proved by the private jets landing at nearby Samedan airport, the lines of limousines with tinted windows and phalanxes of bodyguards.

And above all, the relatively discreet arrival of VIPs – something that delights the local authorities.

“We’re thrilled that these key figures have chosen to meet in Graubünden,” said Martin Schmid, president of the cantonal senate.

Which key figures exactly are gracing Graubünden with their presence is impossible to say, but, as every year, the guest list is exclusively reserved for decision-makers from Europe and North America.

In an unusual step, Swiss minister Doris Leuthard, who holds the environment, transport, energy and communications portfolios, admitted she would attend this year.

It’s the fifth time that the planet’s most exclusive conclave has met in Switzerland: it was held three times in Bürgenstock above Lake Lucerne and once at Bad Ragaz in canton St Gallen.

Conspiracy theorists

This year, some 130 movers and shakers are expected. As with Davos and the WEF, St Moritz will be heavily fortified – one difference, however, being the total lack of information on security or how much taxpayers will have to cough up.

Barbara Janom-Steiner, head of cantonal justice and police, is keeping her lips sealed.

For conspiracy theorists, Bilderberg is nothing more than an “International Schemers’ Association” whose aim is to create a “secret world government”.

They point to the total lack of transparency which characterises discussions, since every participant swears never to reveal any contents of conversations.

However, this has not prevented titbits from leaking out – last year for example the discussions apparently focused on Iraq, Greece and the health – or lack of it – of the euro.

Coincidence?

Bilderberg never results in any form of resolution or agreement, nevertheless some people see a decisive influence on global political affairs.

Among what they consider previous troubling coincidences: in 1991, Bill Clinton, then a mere governor, was said to have been set up as future US president; in 2002, Donald Rumsfeld, then US secretary of defense, was said to have planned the intervention of coalition forces in Iraq.

In 2003, former French President Valéry Giscard d’Estaing, then president of the Convention on the Future of Europe, allegedly unveiled a preview of the European Constitution.

But as the world’s media peer into the tinted windows of St Moritz, Sergio Rossi believes Bilderberg could be just the tip of the iceberg.

“There might be other groups – less institutionalised, with a more recent history and above all less well-known than Bilderberg, even in developing countries – whose members meet without anyone knowing anything about it.”

Nicole della Pietra, swissinfo.ch
(Adapted from French by Thomas Stephens)

Source: http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/politics/Worlds_most_powerful_group_meets_in_St_Moritz.html?cid=30416268

Fred259
8th June 2011, 17:09
Many thanks Stomy…its definitely worth five minutes of your time folks…

Maia Gabrial
8th June 2011, 23:02
Too bad someone (or some organization) doesn't steal the money right out from under them! I mean, they stole it in the first place, right? So, why not steal it back...?
Maia

conk
8th June 2011, 23:30
I wonder, if someone was paying an assassin, would they tell the banker of the plan? Wouldn't they simply instruct the banker to pay whomever? Why would they offer a reason for payment, especially one so egregiously wrong?

Intriguing, if true.

Rocky_Shorz
9th June 2011, 00:02
why do so many whistleblowers like this always bring up Satanist...

a skull and a few stars are just do not disturb signs, stop making these people into something untouchable...

other than that, good reading... ;)

stomy
9th June 2011, 18:55
Another Interview: use google translation on Avalon, Thank you :)

„Wir befinden uns im Würgegriff der Finanz- und Polit-Mafia“

München. Wenn man Wolfgang Hetzer Glauben schenken darf, war die Finanzkrise kein Unfall. Europas oberster Korruptionsbekämpfer spricht von einem Milieu, in dem Bereicherung Ziel des Handelns ist. Und die Politik macht mit.

Wolfgang Hetzer, Dr. der Rechts- und Staatswissenschaft, leitet seit 2002 die Abteilung 'Intelligence: Strategic Assessment & Analysis' im Europäischen Amt für Betrugsbekämpfung in Brüssel. , Copyright: Westend-Verlag
Wolfgang Hetzer, Dr. der Rechts-und Staatswis­senschaft, leitet seit 2002 die Abteilung "Intelligence: Strategic Assessment & Analysis" im Europäischen Amt für Betrugs­bekämpfung in Brüssel.

Kaum einer kennt sich in der Organisierten Kriminalität so gut aus wie Wolfgang Hetzer. Und kaum ein anderer ist so tief in die Machenschaften von Finanzmanagern und Politikern vorgedrungen, die schließlich zur Finanzkrise und der europäischen Schuldenkrise führten. In seinem Buch „Finanzmafia“ spricht er von einer „Leitkultur der Korruption“.

business-on.de: Herr Hetzer, warum nehmen Sie, der Sie im Europäischen Amt für Betrugsbekämpfung für den Kampf gegen Korruption zuständig sind, sich der Finanzkrise an?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Als Griechenlands Ministerpräsident Giorgos Papandreou in Deutschland war, sagte er, sein Land sei auch deshalb in diese schwierige Lage gekommen, weil Korruption in Griechenland weit verbreitet sei. Dennoch steht mein Buch „Finanzmafia“ in keinem Zusammenhang mit meiner dienstlichen Tätigkeit. Ich äußere hier nur persönliche Auffassungen und verpflichte die Europäische Kommission in keiner Weise.

business-on.de: Sie haben einmal gesagt, die internationale Finanzkrise sei kein Unglück. Was ist sie dann?
Wurzeln in menschlichem Handeln und in menschlichen Unterlassungen

Wolfgang Hetzer: Diese Krise ist jedenfalls keine Naturkatastrophe. Sie ist kein Gottesurteil. Sie ist keine satanische Verfluchung, sondern hat ihre Wurzeln in menschlichem Handeln und in menschlichen Unterlassungen. Zu diesem Handeln gehört etwa, vereinfacht ausgedrückt, die Freigabe von Wetten mit hochspekulativen Finanzprodukten wie Derivaten. Und zu den Unterlassungen gehören neben vielen anderen Dingen, die fehlerhafte Aufsicht bzw. die Unterlassung eine wirksame Aufsichtsstruktur zu etablieren.

business-on.de: Wen genau klagen Sie an?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Da sind die Täter in der Finanzindustrie, die diese Wetten abschließen. Und da sind ihre Helfer in der Politik, die ihnen diese Wetten ermöglichten und nichts unternehmen, um die Investmentbanker in die Schranken zu weisen. Die Liste der Verfehlungen der Politik ist lang.

business-on.de: Nennen Sie mal einige?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Die Politik hat zugelassen, dass Finanzunternehmen nicht alle ihre Geschäfte in der Bilanz aufführen, sondern verheimlichen. Sie hat zugelassen, dass Banken ihre Risiken nicht mit ausreichend Eigenkapital unterfüttern mussten. Sie hat den Eigenhandel der Finanzinstitutionen mit Finanzprodukten nicht so eingeschränkt, wie es erforderlich gewesen wäre. Sie hat zugelassen, dass Kreditrisiken bis zu 100 Prozent weitergegeben wurden. Und oft genug überlässt sie die Gesetzesarbeit gleich den Finanzinstitutionen.

business-on.de: Sie meinen, die Politiker holen dort Rat ein?
Politik gibt ihr wichtigstes Kerngeschäft auf

Wolfgang Hetzer: Viel mehr. Denken Sie an das Investmentmodernisierungsgesetz, das Finanzmarktstabilisierungsgesetz oder das dazugehörige Ergänzungsgesetz. Die entstanden aus einer besonders pikanten Form von Privatisierung. Weil offenbar nicht mehr die notwendige Kompetenz in der Ministerialbürokratie vorhanden ist, ließ die Regierung diese Gesetzgebung von den Anwälten der Finanzindustrie betreiben. Das heißt, die Politik gibt ihr wichtigstes Kerngeschäft auf, nämlich die sachverständige Gesetzgebung. Und dafür muss der Steuerzahler auch noch bezahlen.

business-on.de: Ist die Politik möglicherweise der willfährige Helfer der Spekulanten?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Schlimmer noch. Die Politik hat sich von der Finanzwirtschaft am Nasenring über die Weltbühne ziehen lassen. Die Finanzwirtschaft hat ihre Interessen in Milliarden-Höhe bei der Politik durchgesetzt. Zu diesem Ergebnis kam die vom US-Kongress eingesetzte Kommission zur Aufklärung der Umstände, die zur Finanzkrise geführt haben.

business-on.de: In Ihrem Buch „Finanzmafia“ beklagen Sie, dass es eine „Leitkultur der Korruption“ gebe. Was genau meinen Sie damit?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Damit meine ich, dass korrupte Verhaltensweisen in den Vorstandsetagen der Wirtschaft und im Bereich der Politik zuzunehmen scheinen. Wirtschaftliche Rationalität hat abgedankt. Fachzwänge wurden suspendiert. Stattdessen hat sich eine einseitige Interessenpolitik etabliert.

business-on.de: Wie genau muss man sich das vorstellen?
Die Finanzwelt folgt der Logik der Mafia

Wolfgang Hetzer: Die Finanzwelt folgt der Logik der Mafia, nämlich der Orientierung am höchstmöglichen Gewinn bei minimiertem Risiko. Dazu werden alle Mittel eingesetzt, die Wirksamkeit versprechen, etwa in Kontakten mit Wirtschaft, Verwaltung und Politik. Die Vorstellung, dass die wirklich gefährliche Mafia sich durch Gewaltbereitschaft auszeichnet, ist naiv. Ihre große Gefahr ist ihr Einfluss, ihre Macht, indem sie Verbindungen aufbaut, korrumpiert, wirtschaftliche Gesetzmäßigkeiten zum eigenen, ungehemmten Vorteil umfunktioniert oder außer Kraft setzt. Das ist die Logik der Mafia.

business-on.de: Wer gehört zu dieser Finanzmafia?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Es gehören alle Finanzinstitutionen, alle Investmentbaken dazu, soweit sie ausschließlich zu eigenem Nutzen und an den Grenzen des Parteiverrats - man verkauft Produkte und wettet gleichzeitig auf deren Verfall – gearbeitet hat. Warum, glauben Sie, klagt die New Yorker Staatsanwaltschaft die Deutsche Bank an? Weil diese sich auf dem Immobilienmarkt nicht wie eine honorige Bank benommen haben soll. Die US-Behörden fordern von der Deutschen Bank Strafgeld und Schadenersatz in Höhe von bis zu einer Milliarde Dollar.

business-on.de: Welche Rolle spielen Leute wie Deutsche-Bank-Chef Josef Ackermann in der Finanzkrise?
Ackermann und Konsorten sind "nur" kraft Funktion mächtig

Wolfgang Hetzer: Ackermann besitzt zweifellos Macht. Große Macht sogar, wie Sie an der Bilanz seines Unternehmens ablesen können. Und weil dies so ist, könnte man seine Rolle vielleicht ein wenig mit der des früheren Fed-Chefs Alan Greenspan vergleichen. Wenn Greenspan gelächelt hat, dann wurde dies, je nach Bedürfnis, so oder so interpretiert. Möglicherweise wusste er selbst nicht, warum er gelächelt hat. Und wenn Ackermann etwas zu Griechenland oder dem Euro sagt, dann hören alle aufmerksam zu. Er ist kraft seiner Funktion mächtig.

business-on.de: Was sind die Handlungsmotive innerhalb der Finanzmafia?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Es ist die Gier, die sie treibt. Gier und Selbstprivilegierung. Durch Selbstprivilegierung und erkauftes Wohlwollen entstand ein Milieu, in dem die erfolgreiche Teilnahme an Bereicherungsorgien alleiniges Ziel des Handelns ist. Wer nicht ein entsprechendes Ego mitbringt, der steigt gar nicht in die Vorstände der Finanzwelt auf. Das sind Leute, die sich dauernd vergleichen wollen, die krankhafte Vorstellungen von Erfolg haben, sonst würden sie bestimmte Dinge gar nicht tun.

business-on.de: Wer krank ist, braucht eigentlich Hilfe.

Wolfgang Hetzer: Dafür sind diese Menschen vermutlich gar nicht mehr empfänglich. Durch die Globalisierung sind sie in der Lage, so viele und große Räder gleichzeitig zu drehen, dass sie sich selbst mit dem lieben Gott verwechseln. Goldman-Sachs-Chef Lloyd Blankfein hat es ja wörtlich so gesagt: „Wir verrichten das Werk Gottes.“ Leider verschwenden sie keinen einzigen Gedanken daran, was man mit dem ganzen Geld Sinnvolles tun kann.

business-on.de: Wie konnte es zu diesem Zustand kommen?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Weil sich niemand diesen Leuten entgegenstellt. Weil die Politik sich freiwillig ausliefert, der Wähler sich von der Politik verabschiedet. Wir treten den Rückzug ins Private an, resignieren und lamentieren darüber, dass ,die da oben’ sowieso machen, was sie wollen. Das ist übrigens eine Haltung, die in der Geschichte schon häufiger zu Katastrophen geführt hat.

business-on.de: Was meinen Sie damit?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Die Lage spitzt sich zu. Was soll denn passieren, wenn Griechenland Ende Juni seine Bediensteten nicht mehr bezahlen kann? Welche Alternativen gibt es denn zwischen Staatsbankrott und der Fortsetzung der Hilfsprogramme? Der Europäische Stabilitätsmechanismus (ESM) tritt voraussichtlich auch erst 2013 in Kraft. In Griechenland und Spanien wächst der Unmut der Menschen. Der Souverän nimmt die Dinge jetzt selbst in die Hand. Man glaubt den Politikern kaum noch. Die Menschen erkennen eine „kleptokratische“ Kultur unter den Eliten. Sie fühlen sich betrogen von Versagercliquen in Politik und Wirtschaft. Ich fürchte, dass Auswirkungen dieses Zorns auf den europäischen Zusammenhalt nicht auszuschließen sind.

business-on.de: Das soll reichen um die Solidarität der EU-Staaten zu verhindern?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Wie weit kann diese Solidarität denn gehen? Hebelt sie am Ende nicht vielleicht das Budgetrecht des Bundestages aus, wenn ein so großer Brocken des Staatshaushaltes über Jahre eingefroren wird? Das nimmt den Volksvertretern doch jede Gestaltungsmöglichkeit.

business-on.de: Wie groß ist denn der Anteil des Bundeshaushaltes, der durch die EU-Hilfe blockiert wird?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Der Bundeshalt hat ein Volumen von etwa 310 Milliarden Euro. Davon bürgen wir mit 168 Milliarden Euro für die EU-Hilfe, und 22 Milliarden müssen in bar in den Rettungsfonds eingezahlt werden.

business-on.de: Ist der Staat demnach eher Opfer oder doch Mitschuldiger?
Staat als „Schmierensteher“ für Zocker

Wolfgang Hetzer: Norbert Blüm sagt, der Staat sei zum Schmierensteher von Zockern geworden. Jetzt muss der Schmierensteher für das Treiben der Zocker einstehen. Er ist der Bürge der Milliardenverluste. Er bekommt die Rechnungen präsentiert. Und deutsche und französische Banken fürchten nichts mehr als den Staatsbankrott der Griechen, weil sie nämlich dann das viele Geld abschreiben und schwerste Verluste hinnehmen müssten. Also wird das noch vorhandene deutsche Steueraufkommen dafür eingesetzt, Leute rauszuhauen, die für die Lage, in der sie stecken, selbst verantwortlich sind.

business-on.de: Wir retten also wieder einmal die Banken?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Ganz recht. All das Geld, das wir für dringende soziale Aufgaben brauchen, wird jetzt dazu genutzt, die Zinsforderungen der Banken zu bezahlen. Aber darüber wird natürlich nicht mit der Schärfe, die angebracht wäre, geredet.
business-on.de: In welchem Stadium der Krise befinden wir uns?
Wolfgang Hetzer: Sie ist noch lange nicht vorbei. Wer in diesem Szenario, wo neben den Griechen, auch die Iren, die Portugiesen und vielleicht auch die Spanier weiteres Geld benötigen könnten, davon redet, dass das wichtigste geschafft sei, weiß nicht, was er sagt.

business-on.de: Warum gibt es keine politische Debatte über die Verantwortung?

Wolfgang Hetzer: Dafür habe ich auch keine Erklärung. Im Gegenteil, man geht über die Machenschaften der Finanzmafia, die für mich ihre eigene Obszönität haben, achselzuckend hinweg. Da wurden Millionen Menschen um ihre Lebenschancen, um ihre Zukunft betrogen. Was da gemacht wurde, war existenzvernichtend für ganze Gesellschaften. Aber es bleibt ungestraft.

Wolfgang Hetzer, Dr. der Rechts- und Staatswissenschaft, leitet seit 2002 die Abteilung "Intelligence: Strategic Assessment & Analysis" im Europäischen Amt für Betrugsbekämpfung (OLAF) in Brüssel. Zuvor Referatsleiter im Bundeskanzleramt, zuständig für die Aufsicht über den BND in den Bereichen Organisierte Kriminalität, Geldwäsche, Nichtverbreitung von Massenvernichtungswaffen und strategische Überwachung der Telekommunikation

Source: http://www.business-on.de/muenchen/politik-wirtschaft-finanzkrise-mafia-griechen-bank-_id15273.html