PDA

View Full Version : Maharic Seal

19th May 2010, 12:04
Hey guys, have any or you had any experience in mediation with the Maharic Seal? I'm trying to use it at the moment and finding it quite tricky to remember all the steps which is affecting my experience during using it. I've been working on chakras and using kundalini for years but this one has got me stumped slightly......although I know practice makes perfect!

Does anyone have any tips to make it go a little smoother?

Thanks in advance.

Gita
19th May 2010, 12:08
Stardust is the expert. Pm her - she'll be able to help you out.:thumb:

Jacqui D
19th May 2010, 12:11
777, I am too trying to practice this and found that by making a recording of the technique step by step you follow through the exercise but remember when making the recording take it slowly so it give you time to visualise.
Hope this helps and hope this is what you meant 777, let me know how you get on we all need help at the moment and each ones experience with these exercises would be a great asset.
blessings,
jacqui

19th May 2010, 12:26
777, I am too trying to practice this and found that by making a recording of the technique step by step you follow through the exercise but remember when making the recording take it slowly so it give you time to visualise.
Hope this helps and hope this is what you meant 777, let me know how you get on we all need help at the moment and each ones experience with these exercises would be a great asset.
blessings,
jacqui

That's a really good idea, I hadn't thought of that (which seems a bit naive now!). I'll give that a try Jacqui and see how I get on. Thanks very much indeed, blessings back at you :-)

=[Post Update]=

Stardust is the expert. Pm her - she'll be able to help you out.:thumb:

Awsome will do! Thanks for the pointer Gita:cool: