PDA

View Full Version : Focus on SOLUTIONS - Conscious Energy Management

Michelle Marie
8th June 2011, 20:47
Being new to the Avalon Forum, I've seen a lot of great information and solutions. I've also seen some go into fear about the changes, or participating in doing something new. Each person has free will choice to decide for themselves. By attuning to what IS happening, we can flow with the shift in consciousness without fear or apprehension.

I hope we can help encourage and remind each other of our consciousness abilities and contribute to the activation and empowerment that comes from conscious union with the Truth. Much of what is happening is happening in Silence. It is coordinated on the inner planes. The video here is inspiring and will act to lead in this discussion. We are here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89FNX7v3Zls

We are moving forward with peaceful solutions while cooperating within many realms and dimensions. We are also strong, capable, and empowered. Directing our attention toward solutions consciously is an energy management skill that we are now evolving towards using with precision and vigilance. Awareness of what has been happening allows us to make informed choices, and to inform others. Taking attention and energy away from what doesn't work (peaceful non-compliance) allows the old to lose its power and pass away.

We are moving to a new stage of evolution cooperatively. Let's share messages of encouragement and support and report our daily victories for the light here.

Love to ALL,
Michelle Marie

8th June 2011, 20:55
~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

It's all there in your wonderful signature line Marie! Thank-you

Michelle Marie
8th June 2011, 21:19
I checked out your website. I love it!! I will look at it more later when I have more time. I will comment that truth is the connecting factor from what I have perceived and experienced. However, it's the BEINGNESS of Truth that unifies. That's also called integrity, but knowing or conceiving something from a limited viewpoint and being in the center of truth and embodying it is a distinction that has its merits. Relationships are strong when they are based on transparency, honesty, integrity, and core values of truth. Truth inspires love.

Anyway, I love your website and I'm looking forward to talking with you more. I'm grateful that we are connected here.

Here's an article that I wrote and posted on Ezine today: Truth Does Not Fear Those Who Fear Truth http://ezinearticles.com/?Truth-Does-Not-Fear-Those-Who-Fear-Truth&id=6327726

Steven
9th June 2011, 01:15
... However, it's the BEINGNESS of Truth that unifies. That's also called integrity, but knowing or conceiving something from a limited viewpoint and being in the center of truth and embodying it is a distinction that has its merits. Relationships are strong when they are based on transparency, honesty, integrity, and core values of truth. Truth inspires love.

Wow! It's very true! I share this vision and this call. It is truly an inner peaceful revolution. The most beautiful of all revolutions. The only real change comes from the The Spirit of All.

for you, free soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX90DZq2OLA&feature=fvwrel

May we live in the Love for the rest of our life.

Namaste, Steven

Michelle Marie
9th June 2011, 04:17
That was an awesome video. Thank you SO much for sharing it--(the message was impactful and deep and the photography was stellar!), and thank you for vision sharing.

And I am totally with you on living in the Love for the rest of our eternal life.

With much gratitude and love,
Namaste,
Michelle Marie

nomadguy
9th June 2011, 18:13
we all have some rare trait, some gift, some good idea ~ that is creative and came it through you for a reason. What the world needs now is for us all to share it.

Michelle Marie
9th June 2011, 18:19
we all have some rare trait, some gift, some good idea ~ that is creative and came it through you for a reason. What the world needs now is for us all to share it.

Thank you. This IS happening. What is your gift?

One is realizing what in heaven is going on and sharing it. You see that each one has a unique contribution. This realization can activate many.

I share the vision that we are all sharing our gifts, our creative inspiration, in total FREEDOM.

Blessings!!!

Steven
9th June 2011, 18:28
[QUOTE=nomadguy;240555]...I share the vision that we are all sharing our gifts, our creative inspiration, in total FREEDOM.

Blessings!!!

That is how I see the world too. Instead of competition; cooperation. Instead of glorifying some, glorifying ALL.

Namaste, Steven

nomadguy
9th June 2011, 21:08

One is realizing what in heaven is going on and sharing it. You see that each one has a unique contribution. This realization can activate many.

I share the vision that we are all sharing our gifts, our creative inspiration, in total FREEDOM.

Blessings!!!

Well I am a sort of jack-of-all-trades.
However most tell me that I have the most amazing green thumb ---> and I am sharing it at will ---> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21565-Food-Foresting

I guess that is most relevant at the moment. I like to change subjects when I can. SO later maybe I will focus on something else.

Michelle Marie
9th June 2011, 21:48
[QUOTE=nomadguy;240555]...I share the vision that we are all sharing our gifts, our creative inspiration, in total FREEDOM.

Blessings!!!

That is how I see the world too. Instead of competition; cooperation. Instead of glorifying some, glorifying ALL.

Namaste, Steven

Yes, cooperation is definitely a key component to our evolutionary leap right now. It is powerful that we are sharing these thoughts and visions...energizing them!!!

I recently wrote an article that was published on Ezine. Here is the link: http://ezinearticles.com/?Cooperation-Is-the-Key-to-Success-in-These-Times&id=6323654

Let's keep these positive intentions, thoughts, feelings, and overall vibration going through this sharing. Our hearts are really into this. ;~)

Lots of love,
Michelle Marie

Michelle Marie
9th June 2011, 22:05

Blessings!!!

Well I am a sort of jack-of-all-trades.
However most tell me that I have the most amazing green thumb ---> and I am sharing it at will ---> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21565-Food-Foresting

I guess that is most relevant at the moment. I like to change subjects when I can. SO later maybe I will focus on something else.

Wow! There's a lot to see here. Very useful information. It will take awhile to view it all. GREAT SOLUTIONS!!!

I'd like to vision that this information spreads quickly and is implemented by many. Thanks SO much for sharing.

I have two websites that indicate what I am up to: www.visionarysolutions.org and www.smile4love.com

I'm working on launching the non-profit right now ~ Visionary Solutions.
* synergized group consciousness (visioning with focused united intent)
* youth programs
* personal transformation
Those are my pieces. There are others that are cooperating to produce classes, events, healing, etc. We are using our gifts to serve humanity.

In appreciation,
Michelle Marie

nomadguy
10th June 2011, 04:08
Interesting Michele, I like where that is going. It is always best to start with "who am I" in my view.

Do you ever practice meditation?
I do not mean the typical fancy meditation one might think of, I mean meditation as it is ~ in this way --->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPqZ9dFwe0A
I think it is best to watch all 5 parts

or if you like here is another interpretation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8rnV0gN0E
I like all these parts too, they are quite good

Cheers
C...

Michelle Marie
10th June 2011, 05:18
I have not looked at the videos yet, but yes...I meditate daily. I read scripture, pray, commune, meditate...deeply. I'd prefer not to leave that state, but alas, I have work in the world. ;~)
I'll watch the videos you posted. Thank you.

Daren
10th June 2011, 08:11
Being new to the Avalon Forum, I've seen a lot of great information and solutions. I've also seen some go into fear about the changes, or participating in doing something new. Each person has free will choice to decide for themselves. By attuning to what IS happening, we can flow with the shift in consciousness without fear or apprehension.

I hope we can help encourage and remind each other of our consciousness abilities and contribute to the activation and empowerment that comes from conscious union with the Truth. Much of what is happening is happening in Silence. It is coordinated on the inner planes. The video here is inspiring and will act to lead in this discussion. We are here.

We are moving forward with peaceful solutions while cooperating within many realms and dimensions. We are also strong, capable, and empowered. Directing our attention toward solutions consciously is an energy management skill that we are now evolving to wards using with precision and vigilance. Awareness of what has been happening allows us to make informed choices, and to inform others. Taking attention and energy away from what doesn't work (peaceful non-compliance) allows the old to lose its power and pass away.

We are moving to a new stage of evolution cooperatively. Let's share messages of encouragement and support and report our daily victories for the light here.

Love to ALL,
Michelle Marie

After having a few years of intense downloading and as we say waking up, I got a good grip on what has happened in the past, found I could not change it. So now I look at changing now and future and some how was guided many to Help a young down's syndrome woman Get justice because she is putting many people all over the world to shame, may be, because she has no fear.
But if any of you get that tingling sensation flow though your hole body when you just know child safety must be very high if not the highest on any good humans list of thing to put right, and as many believe we might have to keep coming back here until we have learned enough then lets make it a safe place to come back to Governments are breaking up families making mums go out to work. so they can have nice shiny brainwashing TVs how the Banking systems keep people in dept most of there life and so plugged into the system. Hollie Greig is putting us to shame by not just standing up for her self but for all children and even fighting for justice for her dead uncle.

Michelle Marie
10th June 2011, 19:24

We are moving forward with peaceful solutions while cooperating within many realms and dimensions. We are also strong, capable, and empowered. Directing our attention toward solutions consciously is an energy management skill that we are now evolving to wards using with precision and vigilance. Awareness of what has been happening allows us to make informed choices, and to inform others. Taking attention and energy away from what doesn't work (peaceful non-compliance) allows the old to lose its power and pass away.

Love to ALL,
Michelle Marie

After having a few years of intense downloading and as we say waking up, I got a good grip on what has happened in the past, found I could not change it. So now I look at changing now and future and some how was guided many to Help a young down's syndrome woman Get justice because she is putting many people all over the world to shame, may be, because she has no fear.
But if any of you get that tingling sensation flow though your hole body when you just know child safety must be very high if not the highest on any good humans list of thing to put right, and as many believe we might have to keep coming back here until we have learned enough then lets make it a safe place to come back to Governments are breaking up families making mums go out to work. so they can have nice shiny brainwashing TVs how the Banking systems keep people in dept most of there life and so plugged into the system. Hollie Greig is putting us to shame by not just standing up for her self but for all children and even fighting for justice for her dead uncle.

Good job! We are all carrying out specific assignments that bring victory to the Light of Truth. Child safety is of utmost importance. I had such an assignment once and was completely guided all the way through it. I lost the a job because I spoke the truth, but they were totally disarmed from their sense of authority and power when I told them that I cared more about this girl's welfare than keeping the job.

I love it when the "truth chills," as I call that confirmational tingly sensation, occurs in my body. You KNOW what you are saying or doing is right. It is LIGHT.

Thank you for your awareness and assistance. Victory for the LIGHT!! Thanks to Hollie Grieg, too!

I lost another job recently because I dropped a TRUTH bomb. Then I calmly walked away after expressing unconditional love. Another VICTORY for the light!

We are all on the same team, even if we don't know each other or what the other is doing. Truth is winning. Love is overcoming. The whole Earth vibration is rising.

Michelle Marie
15th June 2011, 05:16
A group of us (6 girls) just had another gratitude meeting tonight. We take our current issues and challenges, give gratitude for it and for the good that will come of it, lift it up to glorify God, and claim the healing benefit for ALL who have that issue.

I just found out that I have to move and we raised the energy of the situation to gratitude and raised the vibration for all people who are homeless, have to move, or are experiencing housing issues. We looked for the purpose, and it was revealed in the moment! My landlord is materially wealthy, but spiritually poor. He is reacting to losing power and money and is very depressed. I know that the work I do is supposed to help people who are so identified with what they have (money and things) that when they lose their material possessions become depressed or suicidal because they don't have that identity connection with Spirit. We prayed for him and all those who are losing their identity with their wealth. We know we are here to serve the poor in spirit.

Another issue had to do with mother/daughter relationships. One mother in the group spoke of a moment of unconditional love with her daughter who has been on drugs for a long time, taking its toll on her life and their relationship. We did some major energy/prayer work for mother/daughter relationships. We are looking at healing ancestral baggage and cycles of abuse, too. Lots of healing!

We say powerful prayers (whatever comes through us at the time) and ask for healing of the issue, all people who have the issue, and the healing of the issue for humanity.

We also connected with a friend who was visiting from Alaska. She also has a circle of women who meet. We united with them in Spirit and we will connect from now on to work together.

Many people are focusing their energy and intentions on solutions and putting much powerful energy (focused group energy - wow!) into these solutions and raising the vibration for the planet.

It is great to share what has and is being accomplished. We are using the light of awareness and intention and the heart power of compassion. If you have any great stories of focusing attention/energy on intentional solutions, please share here!!!

rosieb56
15th June 2011, 05:26
Beautifully put :-) in such a way as to bring my attention back to OUR Ascencion and the processing we are all going through whether we realise it yet or not..thank you MM..Namaste <3

Michelle Marie
15th June 2011, 05:39
Beautifully put :-) in such a way as to bring my attention back to OUR Ascencion and the processing we are all going through whether we realise it yet or not..thank you MM..Namaste <3

It's true, we are processing much whether we realize it or not. And many of us don't realize in the moment that we are connected/united and are transmuting for others and humanity, not just our own energy field. We are doing massive amounts of transmutation right now--the heavy lifting. We can also realize that when we are tired and just need to rest or go out in nature that our very presence (energy field) is being used for transmutation/transformation and we would benefit by going easy on ourselves and just going with the flow--doing what we need to do to take care of ourselves. I just spoke to someone today who was feeling hazy and lazy, but really he just needed to "be" to take care of himself. When I told him that's what I saw, he realized it was true and then did not feel so bad about not "doing" what he thought he should, or would have if he had the energy.

Sometimes you just feel like shift! LOL!!!

Michelle Marie
15th June 2011, 18:46
Wednesday June 15 fUll mOOn VISION ~ I see the light of awareness sweeping the planet, revealing Truth, revealing Love, revealing the Creative Genius in ALL. Now we all experience abundance, peace, freedom, and joy. ♥ ♥ ♥ Now we are celebrating! ♥ ♥ ♥