PDA

View Full Version : AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ - George Kavassilas

DoubleHelix
19th May 2010, 13:01
Hey there, this being my first post i thought id make it a relevent one... and in my honest opinion one of the most important messages to get out there. I feel this community needs to be introduced (if not already) to george's take on ascension and the coming future.

http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p1.html

And his most recent, as of a matter of days ago

http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032010.html

I follow Camelot/Avalon, David Wilcock and others but i feel this guy has one of the largest pieces of the puzzle and his material seems to resonate with me unbelievably.. Whats everyone elses take on this guy?

19th May 2010, 13:21
Hello and welcome DoubleHelix, great to have you here!

George Kavassilas resonates with me extremely well. I find his speeches compelling and hugely re-assuring with which direction a person should be heading in if they wish to be the best they can be. It was strange the first time I watched his first series, it felt like everything I already knew........sounds odd I know....but I suspect you'll get what I mean?!?!

The second series (which only came out this week wasn't it?) was equaly compelling but I'd recommend your top link first to anyone who hasn't seen him before. And to those who haven't......lucky YOU! You're in for an amazing couple of hours.

Great first post.;)

yiolas
19th May 2010, 13:56
Hi DoubleHelix,
I'm glad you found George Kavassilas. I highly recommend his work to anyone who has not heard it before.
I wish Bill or Kerry would interview him, since his material is not channeled. He describes what he has actually experienced beyond the astral levels

George changed my view of reality permanently when I heard his lecture around this time last year. He filled in all the gaps !
His new series is outstanding as well. His view of ascension seems very plausible. I like the parts about the stargates. He was the first to warn us against getting into the ships.
Thanks for putting the word out.

LeeEllisMusic
19th May 2010, 15:12
Thanks for this thread Double helix!

And yiolas, you have me intrigued. I'm looking at this material today for the first time. His intro on the second video resonates with me~ I'll have to look at the rest later...

Can you answer me this though~ what is the reason he gives for not getting into the ships? IF they come, IF some may even be ( dare we hope) "Service to Others" (as Wilcock and Law of One talks about) Are there no good ET's that can help us? What's his reasoning?

I must admit I'm torn at the moment. I know we humans have to solve these problems - But IF the negative ET's/ reptilians have been messing with our realities and structures for eons, then why can't the positive ET's lend a hand? Free will should go both ways, in my humble opinion - yes?... no??? What are they waiting for?

I'd like to think that with "disclosure" on the horizon, that there actually ARE benevolent ET's that can and will help us. Otherwise, it would seem so hopeless, given the whole fighting Rothchild/ NWO/ Asian / Illunminati wars; the possibility that the horrific Anglo-Saxon information may be true; the Gulf/ planetary oil disaster/ weather wars... and on, and on, and on...

Are we only left to hope 2012 will be the great leveling and healing? Pray we're advanced enough to "ascend" to the new earth/ fifth dimension?

I know this is a loaded question - LOL
I just thought you might have a moment to weight in :)

Thanks luv!

Etherios
19th May 2010, 15:55
well he is saying that atm all 3rd density is under the rule of those 2 reptilian lords. so even if there are benevolent it wont matter .... about the rest i really dont know either...

East Sun
19th May 2010, 15:59
Thank you DoubleHelix, for those two links. Really interesting. I'm going to keep him in mind so I can hear what he has to say in the future.

grace
19th May 2010, 16:00
Thanks for this thread Double helix!

Can you answer me this though~ what is the reason he gives for not getting into the ships? IF they come, IF some may even be ( dare we hope) "Service to Others" (as Wilcock and Law of One talks about) Are there no good ET's that can help us? What's his reasoning?

George does not actually say not to get on the ships. apparently the aliens will have their own version of ascension and if you want to go with them then that is your journey. but the true ascension will be for the people who stay on the earth and walk through the doorways of light into avalon to experience the birth of an age of christed beings on earth. obviously he advises you do this, since going with the aliens would be giving your power away and being tricked for the next few millenia until you experience the true ascension at the end of the next cycle. watch "our journey and the grand deception" its all in there!

KaliMagic
19th May 2010, 17:21
oooh amazing links doublehelix... thank you so much :o) never come across this guy before and it's always great to hear a fresh opinion!
with love x

beyondmyctrl
19th May 2010, 18:05
ok .. but what I don't get is this ... these beings ( the ones we're not supposed to get on the ships with ) don't they want to ascend ? if they are tricking us in to not ascending that means they know about ascension . so why on earth don't they want to ascend ? ( did I use the word ascend enough times you think lol ! :) sorry !

Lyricus
19th May 2010, 18:13
George Kavassilas puts a completely different spin on both Ashtar Command and the Galactic Federation of Light. Whatever he's selling, i'm buying!

shiva777
19th May 2010, 18:27
I can tell this guy has been scrambled by his off-world journeys...there is SOOO much more going in to what happens in the next few years than he is aware of....He raises some important points about the "GFL" which I agree with,they have switched sides so many times that they can't be trusted.From what I can tell they are freaking out now as they realise that much of humanity may escape the matrix that they need us to be plugged in to so that they can feed on our and the earths energies.There are many ET races who have lost their ability to feed off TRUE Source light so they need to get it indirectly and they can't ride this particular ascension wave like we can as we repair our DNA TO PLUG IN TO THE ETERENAL LIVING LIGHT....there are of course great unified ET families out there who are assisting in invaluable ways at this time and THEY may make a move soon .
Be very cautious of ALL new-agey channelings and material.The new-age has been corrupted like all religions have been....lots of very subtle traps in the new-age movement....meditation is essential at this time as it allows your Higher aspects to download TRUTH to you,find a technique that you feel safe and comfortable with and do it daily

Majorion
19th May 2010, 18:54
Whatever he's selling, i'm buying!

What is he selling?

Gita
19th May 2010, 19:47
What is he selling?

I don't think he's selling anything Maj. Why? what are you looking to buy?:laugh::pound::wink:

Enlightenment101
19th May 2010, 20:04
Thank you for Sharing, Im going to Listen to this now :ear:

grace
19th May 2010, 20:06
ok .. but what I don't get is this ... these beings ( the ones we're not supposed to get on the ships with ) don't they want to ascend ? if they are tricking us in to not ascending that means they know about ascension . so why on earth don't they want to ascend ? ( did I use the word ascend enough times you think lol ! :) sorry !

i don't think it's just a matter of deciding you want to ascend and ascending. George says that there's going to be people on earth who won't have gone with the et's but also won't see the doorways into ascension.. they will have to die with the old earth during earth changes:(. if you watch the videos, he says that this is all already planned by our higher selves, as far as who goes and who stays. so those beings, even though they might have the knowlege of ascension, might not be ready for it or want to go through with it yet. in other words, this isn't just about being in the right place at the right time, whereas they could just swoop down here and into the doorways like they own the place. you have to be vibrating at a certain level and in your heart center eminating your truth to even see the doorways. we are literally walking into the womb of mother earth to be birthed, i would think she can't be tricked by someone that isn't meant to ascend at this time. everyone will have their day, though, even the et's that mean us harm now will find the truth some day.

Etherios
19th May 2010, 20:17
my only issue with this guy is that he said he is still far from being rdy.

He talks to mother earth, he has seen all these, he has experience a ton of other things and he still isnt rdy. Its just like saying to me and i think alot of others we are doomed. Either death or the ships.

I didnt hear him say the way to get where we should or how to talk to mother earth.

Last is it really that out of our hands? He is sure the earth will turn to a sun so anything we are doing now is pointless. The only way is to wait and try to get near mother earth.

We will see

Majorion
19th May 2010, 20:23
though, even the et's that mean us harm now will find the truth some day.
Grace, I haven't listened to the interview, but honestly I don't like what I'm hearing about this guy.

Now your quote above, the et's that mean-us-harm. May I ask where you got that from?

Enlightenment101
19th May 2010, 20:43
here is something to look at
http://www.georgekavassilas.org/Letter_to_Project_Camelot.pdf

grace
19th May 2010, 20:48
Grace, I haven't listened to the interview, but honestly I don't like what I'm hearing about this guy.

Now your quote above, the et's that mean-us-harm. May I ask where you got that from?

it isn't as much that they want to harm us intentionally as it is that they do not know what's best for us, and when they claim that they do, ie. telling us to get on their ships like it's in our best interest, then they do us harm indirectly. i should have said that the et's who are not balanced and in truth will be one day.

but why don't you give the video a chance so you don't have to hear secondhand?

woodshreder
19th May 2010, 21:03
Last year I brought Mr Kavassilas to th attention of Bill and Kerry and posted many links to him on the old forum previous to the new format. I am still hopefull that if many avalonians request an interview, we will have this very intriging and enlightening man on record for all to see.....

lightwalker
19th May 2010, 21:10
I am on the 3rd part of the 2nd (most recent) video....(didnt even listen to the first one). This is GREAT Stuff! I have read and gone over a lot of info, as much as I could find on Montauk Project and he is providing more info, so to speak, and......anyway, thank you for this link. Greatly appreciated.

lightwalker

Majorion
19th May 2010, 21:18
here is something to look at
http://www.georgekavassilas.org/Letter_to_Project_Camelot.pdf
It seems like a very heartfelt letter at first glance, but two things immediately caught my eye here:

And quote: "I am not a whistle blower as you define the term. But I do intend to water the seed "

Well that sounds pretty suspicious to me, I don't know about you.

Another thing the letter is signed "Randy George", I was under the impression the man's name was "George Kavassilas"? now give me a valid reason why someone would change their name in public.

when they claim that they do, ie. telling us to get on their ships like it's in our best interest
Who is claiming this, who is telling us to get on their ships? I know of no such ET.

yiolas
19th May 2010, 21:38
i don't think it's just a matter of deciding you want to ascend and ascending. George says that there's going to be people on earth who won't have gone with the et's but also won't see the doorways into ascension.. they will have to die with the old earth during earth changes:(. if you watch the videos, he says that this is all already planned by our higher selves, as far as who goes and who stays. so those beings, even though they might have the knowledge of ascension, might not be ready for it or want to go through with it yet. in other words, this isn't just about being in the right place at the right time, whereas they could just swoop down here and into the doorways like they own the place. you have to be vibrating at a certain level and in your heart center emanating your truth to even see the doorways. we are literally walking into the womb of mother earth to be birthed, i would think she can't be tricked by someone that isn't meant to ascend at this time. everyone will have their day, though, even the et's that mean us harm now will find the truth some day.

Grace, thank-you for that very eloquent description of how one will enter the stargates. It is all about our heart center and our vibrational level. George explains that 2 people may be standing in a field, one will see the opening and the other will not. That is how it will be.

Majorian, don't take anyone's word for their understanding of what George says in his videos.
You must watch them for yourself.
His videos are in 3 parts, 2 with 6 videos and a third part with 10.
Part 1 - The true origins of our universe http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p1.html

Part 2- The road to ascension and why you should not get on the shipshttp://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p2.html

Part 3- The future of mankind and the meaning of our existencehttp://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p3.html

His latest video made this March of 2010 is really more of an update of what he presented in last year's videos. I would watch this last.

By the way, we should all e-mail Bill or Kerry to interview George.

Etherios
19th May 2010, 21:42
So anyone want to help me understand why is he so sure that this earth has 2 more years and anything we do is pointless? Makes me feel so helpless not to say that who will pass or stay or board the ships is already decided by our higher selves.

This is too fixed for me. I am not saying i discard it but i really dont like it when everything is predecided for me ... Also this last video left me a bit puzzled ... he said that there will be land masses colapsing like in the 2012 movie... damn...

lunaflare
19th May 2010, 22:12
Is there any way to listen to these via mp3 download? (alas no you-tube vid connection) .

Many Thanks

ArtyCarl
19th May 2010, 22:15
I really enjoyed these videos, I had not seen George before but I liked his straightforward presentation and it left me with plenty of things to contemplate.

grace
19th May 2010, 22:17
So anyone want to help me understand why is he so sure that this earth has 2 more years and anything we do is pointless? Makes me feel so helpless not to say that who will pass or stay or board the ships is already decided by our higher selves.

This is too fixed for me. I am not saying i discard it but i really dont like it when everything is predecided for me ... Also this last video left me a bit puzzled ... he said that there will be land masses colapsing like in the 2012 movie... damn...

your higher self is you! you have made the choice, no one else. this is not meant to make you feel powerless, but to assure you that whatever you feel in your heart is the right journey for you, that is your path.

Etherios
19th May 2010, 22:33
grace yes but our mind is so brain washed atm that i dont even think 50% of earths population will actually hear their heart. They will just follow the trend ... i am trying my best to hear what my heart wants, asks but its not easy. I am supposed to be one of the lucky ones that know what we are up against imagine those that are ignorant. The way i see this is that not even 1% of the total earth pop will be rdy to see the gates... remember not even george is rdy ...

If its true about my higher self deciding this for me then how come so many are blinded to the truth... just makes me wonder.

Something last ... did anyone understand the problem of why we cant live in other planets? If we decided to come here why would we stuck our selves just in 1 planet? The way i figured it each being in the universe is stuck to stay in his planet for ever ... else he wont survive the vibrations. Then how come all these ets are here watching us for eons and why would the god creator minimize the journey that much?

yiolas
19th May 2010, 22:53
grace yes but our mind is so brain washed atm that i don't even think 50% of earths population will actually hear their heart. They will just follow the trend ... i am trying my best to hear what my heart wants, asks but its not easy. I am supposed to be one of the lucky ones that know what we are up against imagine those that are ignorant. The way i see this is that not even 1% of the total earth pop will be rdy to see the gates... remember not even george is rdy ...

If its true about my higher self deciding this for me then how come so many are blinded to the truth... just makes me wonder.

You raise some valid questions Etherios. In one of the tapes from last year George says something to the effect that, we do not know what is in another person's heart. Someone who we see leading a normal life, working in a factory, enjoying a bear at the local pub etc. has as much a chance of seeing the stargates as one who spends his day meditating or praying. It is all about what is in your heart, giving and accepting love and being close to Mother Earth. I believe that we should all be spending this remaining time simplifying our lives, getting back to the basics, appreciating the people that we have in our lives, forgiving and asking for forgiveness. Just as the earth is cleansing herself, we too should be clearing all of the clutter from our lives. Furthermore, I would like to believe that the reason that we as an awake and aware group are here for the purpose of assisting others when the time comes.

lightwalker
19th May 2010, 22:56
thought you might like this......

http://www.georgekavassilas.org/theharmonicequationofascension.pdf

Now consider 21 March 2013

2 1 0 3

2 0 1 3

The 1 representing the whole or unity has moved away from duality. The has shifted across the 3 representing the Holy Trinity.

When the cycle closes on 32 March 2013 the Golden Light of Balance also referred to as The Christed Light will flow profusely from within every atom, from a sub-atomic level and lift this palnet Earth, Our Beloved Lady Gaea, out of this reality and in to The Golden Age. After this day nothing will exist on this planet below the fifth dimension !

George Kavassilas

¤=[Post Update]=¤

OOPS ! typo on the date sorry

lightwalker
19th May 2010, 22:59
21 March 2013

xbusymom
20th May 2010, 01:48
Yes, a portion of his stuff does resonate with me, but is outweighed somewhat by the portion of what does not “hit home” with my higher-self knowing...

Ummm... I found his videos (viewed 3 series so far) to be extremely vague “supposition-claim” oriented similar to a lot of the rumors going around the internet lately... and skimpy on the actual details [or proof] of his experiences or information...

And with the disclosure of the Mars’ terra-forming “Project Genesis” (ummm... he never heard of it being mentioned before, anywhere?? But he claims to have an intimate and vastly greater knowledge of stuff that was disclosed in the movies and what never made it in the movies- so how could he have missed Star Trek’s second movie “The Wrath of Kahn”)

Don’t get me wrong – I am not one to poo-poo any ‘personal truths’ gained from each persons’ Higher-Self, but he says a lot of words (that are repeats of what he says earlier in each video) but I am not hearing very many specifics of NEW/secret information...

I also noticed the videos are cut and spliced a lot of times- it is quite obvious, and my curiosity is driving me to wonder what was cut out and why- because the videos seem rather disjointed...

Just going with my gut feelings...
(it would be very interesting to see an interview done with Bill or Kerry)

Moxie
20th May 2010, 13:10
To me, it's all entertainment!

But, his premise that the earth will split like a cell dividing into two, the earth being a living body itself... why then would that not happen to a human being? Why does he state that you will either go there or stay here... if the earth is dividing, then the human would too.
He talks as though the earth is shedding off her pesty fleas...

Am I bored this morning or what? (chuckles)... doesn't all this "new age" stuff sound alot like religious programming with new terminology? Does to me.

Etherios
20th May 2010, 16:04
To me, it's all entertainment!

But, his premise that the earth will split like a cell dividing into two, the earth being a living body itself... why then would that not happen to a human being? Why does he state that you will either go there or stay here... if the earth is dividing, then the human would too.
He talks as though the earth is shedding off her pesty fleas...

Am I bored this morning or what? (chuckles)... doesn't all this "new age" stuff sound alot like religious programming with new terminology? Does to me.

did you read the hole story? maybe you need to see the other part also. He says the earth will turn to a sun and the rest will go to either the ships and stay in 3d or they will pass the portals and go to the new earth in 4/5d... so the division will be in a different dimension so its not like the division we know.

Grizzom
20th May 2010, 16:17
I have the tar and feathers all ready for 2013! :clock:

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes if their wrong! :moony:

SkepticSoul
20th May 2010, 16:28
Ascension is not about meditation. Meditation is about 'knowing' the truth of what happened and what is gonna happen. Meditation is just a means to 'know sumthing'
Now if you wish to ascend to the higher dimensions along with Mother Earth then you will have to simply accept the way you are and just go on doing your business.
When you don't ascend it simply means that you are not ready yet you have still much to learn in lifetimes to come get me...
But.. If you higher self decided that you don't want this 3D life anymore than you (your ego) will just have to accept it cause guess what.. there's nothing you can do about it lolz
Your higher self has the BEST intrest FOR YOU and FOR YOU ONLY.

Just wait it out and see/experience the stuff of what's to come...
I'm so excited! xD

Etherios
20th May 2010, 16:42

What you say is .... "Stop trying anything you do its a waste. What is decided its decided and we will see it before the end." Isnt that a bit wrong? i dont think George is saying this.

I wont accept this.

SkepticSoul
20th May 2010, 16:51
That's because you don't use your heart/feelings you use your head/ego thinking instead
What you need to be doing now is just follow your heart wherever it takes you whatever feels right to you, you should do.
I'm not saying your faith or destiny is decided, you make your own choices, but again, you're thinking from your ego, that's why it 'seems' it is predestined...

Peace and love to all xD

Etherios
20th May 2010, 17:01
That's because you don't use your heart/feelings you use your head/ego thinking instead
What you need to be doing now is just follow your heart wherever it takes you whatever feels right to you, you should do.
I'm not saying your faith or destiny is decided, you make your own choices, but again, you're thinking from your ego, that's why it 'seems' it is predestined...

Peace and love to all xD

wow i guess i am too far behind to feel my heart... then again 90% of this planet is the same. SO we are doomed ... gj for us hehe :p

Ill wait for my higher self to decide, erm i should decide ... but i dont feel my heart so what ever i decide wont be proper ... also no mater what i do its not up to me to see the portals is it? so my choices are even fewer... die or the ship ... or if my higher self has decided the portals.

So where is my true choice here?

Etherios
20th May 2010, 17:05
i am not trying to pick a fight with you but i see many weird mix ups here... what i need to do i will have to hear my heart tho the planet will turn to sun. I cant do anything to get me rdy for the portals i cant escape the earth colapsing and all i have to do that will make any difference is wait.

So

1st Anything i do now is pointless as there is no future that i can effect.
2nd I will only go to the portals if my higher self decided to do so.
3rd If i am too far behind and cant hear/understand my heart, i cant do anything and all that is left for me is ships or die
4th There is no way to learn how to hear my heart... and time is running out.

SO how you see this?

stardustaquarion
20th May 2010, 18:31
I personally don't think the future is cast in stone and I am sure that we can raise our frequency enough to change the outcome if each one does their bit. A pole shift was expected in 2000, and then in 2003 and then in 2008 they did not happen, nor planet x has come either. Profecies are mostly inaccurate and it is up to us to influence our future. To change the future we have to focus on the now (not yesterday nor tomorrow) and be in our centre as happy and peacefull as we can (which is not always easy)

To reach ones soul through our heart chakra all that is needed is to half our breathing speed and sense our feelings, not the ones that come from the solar plexus but the ones higher, almost near the thymus gland. At first it may be a bit comfusing but with regular practice it is possible to learn to listen to the different parts of ourselves

:grouphug:

grace
20th May 2010, 19:01
we have to focus on the now (not yesterday nor tomorrow) and be in our centre as happy and peacefull as we can (which is not always easy)

:grouphug:

agreed, that's the goal.

lilac
20th May 2010, 19:47
1st Anything i do now is pointless as there is no future that i can effect.
2nd I will only go to the portals if my higher self decided to do so.
3rd If i am too far behind and cant hear/understand my heart, i cant do anything and all that is left for me is ships or die
4th There is no way to learn how to hear my heart... and time is running out.
Etherios, I am no expert, but if you really want to learn, so you will. Hold your hands over your heart and imagine cuddling with someone you love very much, or imagine holding a beautiful child. How does your heart feel? Spend some time with it..... Now, imagine being very angry and shouting or glaring at your lover, or the child. How does your heart feel now?

LeeEllisMusic
20th May 2010, 22:22
I’ve just finished the three part series, as well as the most recent 2010 video. Thank you yiolas for posting those url’s! I have several feelings about what George Kavassilas (GK) says. Much of it resonates with my inner knowing, as well as much study over the years~ though there are some things that make my entire being contract, so... I have to go within to digest this information and see what sticks. Here are my thoughts at the moment:

For the record, I have to say that I have always known that my origin - if you can put it in those terms- is angelic. I’m not from around here. And I pretty much came in in the “first wave” as Dolores Cannon would say (see the thread about her here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1844-Dolores-Cannon-Convoluted-Universe&highlight=dolores+cannon) I also feel that I spiraled in through Sirius, but after that, everything gets fuzzy. I feel a primordial love and connection to Source, I don’t “get” the separation and violence on this planet/ dimension, and yearn to go “home” ~ though where that is, I don’t remember. I’m here to do something, and it’s connected, but not limited to, my music. I also feel that this is my first time here. David Wilcock and the Law of One would call this type of being a “wanderer.” I dunno, I’ve never found a label that fits my situation. It’s been part of my consciousness for as long as I can remember. My connection to my “own” Higher Self has always been my unfailing anchor in the myriad theories and unveilings that abound these days.

That said, it seems that some of GK’s views are particularly “christian” in some ways not unlike Bill Deagle’s. It doesn’t discount the information, necessarily, but it does make me look twice. Again, much of what he says rings true, though the “divine marriage” concept between the male and female has a gay male like me absolutely reeling, though I *can* relate to the concept in terms of vibrational essences, if not physicalites. (Being a recovering catholic does have it’s challenges :)

The notion of not going into the ships is what really stopped me though. I have long looked at channeled information, and in fact have some extensive channeled material that came through me back in the mid 80’s. Though that was pure, and angelic in origin. No mention of ET’s, positive or otherwise. GK’s distinction between the GFL and the Spiritual Heirarchy caused me to really look at what I’ve been ingesting lately though. For instance, some lovely heart- opening channelings like “Messages from Matthew” seem so hopeful, and much of David Wilcock’s excitement about disclosure and positive ET management have given me much hope~ thinking “OK, where are they, when will they intervene?” GK seems to say that the positive ETs will meet us in the Fifth dimension AFTER we walk through the portals that will be opening. IF we make it through. Now, I’m not worried about making it through (though I DO hope my 2 cats can come with me :)

What gives me pause, is GK’s differentiation between what I thought might be a valid option (getting on the positive ET ships) and staying here and being with the Divine Mother - Gaia/ Sophia, the manifestation of the female aspect of Source. So... is THIS how we are supposed to make the ascension? Stay and be in our hearts, nonattached, and know that we are exactly where we are supposed to be - not in fear, but in love?

And in terms of the oil gusher and the iceland volcano, and the economy and the illuminati wars. Do we just stock up on canned goods and coleman stoves and be all love and light - or what?

Utimately, i will opt for following my heart and remainig positive. I’ve been around a great many enlightened beings, and the lesson I’ve taken is... Follow Your Heart, or as the saint Padre Pio said “Pray, hope and Don’t worry!”

That is where I am leaning this evening... Blessings to all, and I will continue to pray for our Mother Earth, and her oceans...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=592

Grizzom
21st May 2010, 00:54
This guy has made all this stuff up!

Ive spent all day watching and listening to all his stuff and it's all a bunch of ego inflating bullsh-t!

His theory's are vague,contradictory and don't add up.

His hand written harmonic equations of ascension is just a bunch of convoluted, random equations he made up as he go's?

I looked high and low for info on this guy and other then his site and videos, and/or talk about them he doesn't exist?

Even his home town newspaper and phone books?

No George Kavassilas or any Kavassilas live in the town?

You'ed think this guy or at least his story would make the news in his own home town, being as small as it is?

I'm a very opened minded kinda of guy but I have to follow my gut feelings on this one and say "He's misguided or flat out dis-info (CIA/Illuminati)"

grace
21st May 2010, 03:26
here's a link to another great George presentation called "the divine feminine, doorways to ascension, and the birthing of a new consciousness". http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk072009.html

onawah
21st May 2010, 03:44
I had problems with this information, but I decided to listen to more before drawing final conclusions.

Thodin303
21st May 2010, 05:40
I like his message, here is what I got out of it in a nut shell: FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN! Make an effort to love unconditionally and most importantly, enjoy your time here! Seems simple enough to me. :p

Mirror
21st May 2010, 06:32
I find it amusing that the greatest of spiritual teachers come here to teach us how to live life in the ways of Love and Light... While the "Others" preach on how we should prepare for the future, Negative or Positive... Food for thought

Live in the present, my brothers and sisters...For it is a gift...

-Mirror

greybeard
21st May 2010, 07:47
I find it amusing that the greatest of spiritual teachers come here to teach us how to live life in the ways of Love and Light... While the "Others" preach on how we should prepare for the future, Negative or Positive... Food for thought

Live in the present, my brothers and sisters...For it is a gift...

-Mirror
Well Mirror 21 you may be but your maturity shows.
The ego always wants MORE!!!
It cant stand NOW it finds it boring.
All the great teachers were and are fully present in this moment enjoying life to the full.
There is my business, other peoples business, Gods business.
The more time I spend in mine the better for all.
The rest--- the big stuff--- I leave to God.
Chris

Gita
21st May 2010, 09:34
I’ve just finished the three part series, as well as the most recent 2010 video. Thank you yiolas for posting those url’s! I have several feelings about what George Kavassilas (GK) says. Much of it resonates with my inner knowing, as well as much study over the years~ though there are some things that make my entire being contract, so... I have to go within to digest this information and see what sticks. Here are my thoughts at the moment:

For the record, I have to say that I have always known that my origin - if you can put it in those terms- is angelic. I’m not from around here. And I pretty much came in in the “first wave” as Dolores Cannon would say (see the thread about her here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1844-Dolores-Cannon-Convoluted-Universe&highlight=dolores+cannon) I also feel that I spiraled in through Sirius, but after that, everything gets fuzzy. I feel a primordial love and connection to Source, I don’t “get” the separation and violence on this planet/ dimension, and yearn to go “home” ~ though where that is, I don’t remember. I’m here to do something, and it’s connected, but not limited to, my music. I also feel that this is my first time here. David Wilcock and the Law of One would call this type of being a “wanderer.” I dunno, I’ve never found a label that fits my situation. It’s been part of my consciousness for as long as I can remember. My connection to my “own” Higher Self has always been my unfailing anchor in the myriad theories and unveilings that abound these days.

That said, it seems that some of GK’s views are particularly “christian” in some ways not unlike Bill Deagle’s. It doesn’t discount the information, necessarily, but it does make me look twice. Again, much of what he says rings true, though the “divine marriage” concept between the male and female has a gay male like me absolutely reeling, though I *can* relate to the concept in terms of vibrational essences, if not physicalites. (Being a recovering catholic does have it’s challenges :)

The notion of not going into the ships is what really stopped me though. I have long looked at channeled information, and in fact have some extensive channeled material that came through me back in the mid 80’s. Though that was pure, and angelic in origin. No mention of ET’s, positive or otherwise. GK’s distinction between the GFL and the Spiritual Heirarchy caused me to really look at what I’ve been ingesting lately though. For instance, some lovely heart- opening channelings like “Messages from Matthew” seem so hopeful, and much of David Wilcock’s excitement about disclosure and positive ET management have given me much hope~ thinking “OK, where are they, when will they intervene?” GK seems to say that the positive ETs will meet us in the Fifth dimension AFTER we walk through the portals that will be opening. IF we make it through. Now, I’m not worried about making it through (though I DO hope my 2 cats can come with me :)

What gives me pause, is GK’s differentiation between what I thought might be a valid option (getting on the positive ET ships) and staying here and being with the Divine Mother - Gaia/ Sophia, the manifestation of the female aspect of Source. So... is THIS how we are supposed to make the ascension? Stay and be in our hearts, nonattached, and know that we are exactly where we are supposed to be - not in fear, but in love?

And in terms of the oil gusher and the iceland volcano, and the economy and the illuminati wars. Do we just stock up on canned goods and coleman stoves and be all love and light - or what?

Utimately, i will opt for following my heart and remainig positive. I’ve been around a great many enlightened beings, and the lesson I’ve taken is... Follow Your Heart, or as the saint Padre Pio said “Pray, hope and Don’t worry!”

That is where I am leaning this evening... Blessings to all, and I will continue to pray for our Mother Earth, and her oceans...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=592

:hug:

Love your post Lee. :)

Matondu
21st May 2010, 11:07
This is my first post on this forum. So first of all I want greet all of you mingeling around here. Until now I´ve only been reading in the forum.
To this topic I only want to add the following:

When watching Georges Videos it instantly reminded me of something i read about one year ago. It was something that back then resonanted with me as much as the information contained in these Videos. And this is the first time that I see similar claims beeing put out in the open.
I guess some of you must have read what I am talkin about as well.

I am speaking of the Interview done wiht James from the Wingmakers by PC. It was done in form of letters send back and forth.
For those who did not read in the wingmakers material, I highly recomend so.
And especially the Information James speaks about in the interview. It is very different in its concept to the wingmakers philosophy but can bee seen as the pure, hard to digest truth. And it perfectly merges with what George is saying.
Please do read.
Information might gain more validity when found in different corners presented by different people.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.html

Love and Light
Mark

onawah
22nd May 2010, 08:36
I finally watched the first 3 part set of videos and then the latest one from 2010, and though originally I had a lot of reservations about what was being presented, once I heard the latest talk, I decided that this man may have something unique to contribute if his claims that he participated in Montauk, Project Genesis, etc. are true, and if he has indeed been to the Moon and Mars as part of secret government projects, and so on. He only really talks about that in the last video.

The information in the first 3 videos were presented in a very disjointed, vague, unfocused, repetitive fashion, and I wasn't impressed, though I certainly sympathized with his sentiments about the preciousness of the Earth and the Divine Feminine. But I didn't hear anything that sounded original--it all could have been assimilated from various sources on the Net such as Lawrence Gardner, Z Sitchin, Paul LaViolette, Wilcock, Bob Dean etc. He claimed that he has had lots of direct experiences with ETs, higher-dimensional beings, etc. but didn't give any real specifics to make his story more plausible or believable.

But in the last talk, from 2010, he gave more specifics and focused in on what he has to say that is original and confirms some of the more recent information we've been hearing about underground cities on Mars, jumprooms, etc. He said he did remote viewing, astral travel, etc, which at least gave a little more perspective on what some of his personal experiences consisted of. ( I thought at first perhaps he was just talking about lucid dreaming.)
Anyway, I think he might be someone that Kerry or Bill might want to vet and possibly interview.
His theory about the Earth turning into a Sun needs investigating, I would say. It doesn't concur with anything I've come across so far either from indigenous elders or cutting edge scientists I am aware of.

Gita
22nd May 2010, 09:23
This is my first post on this forum. So first of all I want greet all of you mingeling around here. Until now I´ve only been reading in the forum.
To this topic I only want to add the following:

When watching Georges Videos it instantly reminded me of something i read about one year ago. It was something that back then resonanted with me as much as the information contained in these Videos. And this is the first time that I see similar claims beeing put out in the open.
I guess some of you must have read what I am talkin about as well.

I am speaking of the Interview done wiht James from the Wingmakers by PC. It was done in form of letters send back and forth.
For those who did not read in the wingmakers material, I highly recomend so.
And especially the Information James speaks about in the interview. It is very different in its concept to the wingmakers philosophy but can bee seen as the pure, hard to digest truth. And it perfectly merges with what George is saying.
Please do read.
Information might gain more validity when found in different corners presented by different people.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.html

Love and Light
Mark

:welcome: Matondu :welcome:

Thanks for the link. :thumb:

BMJ
22nd May 2010, 11:01
Hi Guys,
To clarify some points, I believe that he is just an average family guy, and probable just average intelligence, lacking an training in public speaking, his reference to biblical personalities is to provide a familiar reference to the layman. This may explain his approach to the presentation.

Having said that his style and intellect doesn't detract from his message.

Also, one of the guys here mentioned that they couldn't find any detail on him anywhere, well here in Australia, you can elect to have silent number, that is your personal home number would not be listed, nor home address in the telephone directory. If he were to call you it would come up as withheld on your phone, and not the number he is calling from.
The only way to find someone is to get down to electoral office and get onto there system and look it up there, (so much for privacy).

onawah
22nd May 2010, 18:23
Hi Guys,
To clarify some points, I believe that he is just an average family guy, and probable just average intelligence, lacking an training in public speaking, his reference to biblical personalities is to provide a familiar reference to the layman. This may explain his approach to the presentation.

Having said that his style and intellect doesn't detract from his message.

Also, one of the guys here mentioned that they couldn't find any detail on him anywhere, well here in Australia, you can elect to have silent number, that is your personal home number would not be listed, nor home address in the telephone directory. If he were to call you it would come up as withheld on your phone, and not the number he is calling from.
The only way to find someone is to get down to electoral office and get onto there system and look it up there, (so much for privacy).

If what he asserts in his video from this year, he is far from just an average family guy. He is apparently claiming to have been a part of secret gov projects, sent to the Moon and Mars via jumprooms, etc. and says he has had abduction experiences, or something similar.
You have to watch the 2010 video to get the whole picture.

3(C)+me
22nd May 2010, 20:57
Wow, thank you DoubleHelix for the thread. I have listened to both videos in full and It is so interesting to see how everyone reacts to this presentation, some of you feel that this guy is on track, some get the feeling "not enough time, what to do?", some say this guy is full of s#@! on and on. I found this very uplifting and I know it is an end of a cycle so this reality does have to be dismantled and we are seeing it. My view is that their is going to be many routes to be taken at this crossroad, so it's a question of which route does a person want to take? I have noticed alot of deaths lately of friends and family almost like they had enough and want to see the end of the show out of body. The only thing I diagree with George's view that everything is already decided as far as where people are going. I think people can get here on earth and get very sidetracked. Why would the PTB/negative fraction even try distract and mislead us unless they knew they can possibly do it. If all was decided they would not even try. I feel very fortunate that I woke up the the big picture. Very fortunate.
I wish somone from PC would interview this guy. Kerry is a great interviewer she would to a great job

3(C)+me
22nd May 2010, 22:52

That is something I have been pondering for a long time and I finally got about 3 months of freezed dried food and even if I never have to use it I felt that my survival instincts, the root charkra, would be happy and any worry would fall away so I could concentrate on being present and in the now. So even if i never use it it has freed me up on some level..so for me...it was good choice.
I do live in earthquake county so it may come in handy. ;)

Lovepromoter
22nd May 2010, 23:14
off the hook, been waiting for his latest installment for what seems like forever.
Much love and respect :)

grace
22nd May 2010, 23:36
If what he asserts in his video from this year, he is far from just an average family guy. He is apparently claiming to have been a part of secret gov projects, sent to the Moon and Mars via jumprooms, etc. and says he has had abduction experiences, or something similar.
You have to watch the 2010 video to get the whole picture.

George has never claimed to have been a part of any secret government project. the montauk project and hadron collider thing were exerienced by his "etheric body" or learned through something like the akashic records. he does claim to be a art of a siritual hierarchy but no government group. he gets all his information by tavelling with his consiousness.. that goes for the moon and mars visits as well. i think most of the stuff comes from talking with mother earth.

onawah
23rd May 2010, 00:08
George has never claimed to have been a part of any secret government project. the montauk project and hadron collider thing were exerienced by his "etheric body" or learned through something like the akashic records. he does claim to be a art of a siritual hierarchy but no government group. he gets all his information by tavelling with his consiousness.. that goes for the moon and mars visits as well. i think most of the stuff comes from talking with mother earth.

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't get that, but this info is still very new to me and i will have to listen again. (Also, I have a hard time understanding him, as his accent is so strong. Transcripts would be helpful.)
I wondered why he wasn't giving any info about his military credentials or his background...
Vetting former secret ops people is hard enough. It's probably even harder to "vet" someone who is having "spiritual experiences", so that adds a different challenge to determining the likely veracity of this material.
I am more easily convinced when there are many people "getting" the same information. His theory that the earth is becoming a Sun is new to me.
Has anyone else heard this theory elsewhere?
Suzy Ward in her channeled Messages From Matthew has been saying that as the Earth ascends, changes will come about such as carnivorous animals becoming vegetarians, the extinction of all parasites, and all types of violence ceasing in animal and human behavior. Also, that the climate will become generally temperate planet wide.
I resonate most with this latter information, more so than any other future predictions I have read. She doesn't say that the Earth is going to turn into a star or that the present Earth's crust will be destroyed, and that is also a new theory to me.

BMJ
23rd May 2010, 08:39
Hi Onwah,
What George is putting forward, in summary, is that the earth will cleanse herself and rebirth into a fifth dimension being, along with the eco system, whilst all humanity moves of world from 21/12/12 to 31/3/13, thereafter to repopulate earth in the fifth dimension. I suppose like a caterpillar morphs into a butterfly.

Also George is saying he gained this info by astral travelling, remote viewing and correct me if I wrong physical abduction to Mars. He strikes me as a typical greek boy form the suburbs, I don't think he is ex-miltary.

Etherios
23rd May 2010, 08:48
Why should the ecosystem change? if all animals become plant eaters then most species will die cause there wont be enough to eat. This ecosystem has lasted for millions of years Why should it get changed. There isnt a single animal in earth besides man that kills for fun. The ecosystem is fine as it is now. If humans disappeared in an instant from earth them this ecosystem can last for ever....

Humans must change not the ecosystem.

Personally a no death angelic utopia that nothing kills nothing and we all respect all ... is weird. Who are we to judge the life this earth made? We are the wrong in this planet... In the end even the plants are alive so we shouldnt kill the plants also... we should just eat energy... right?

BMJ
23rd May 2010, 08:57
Etherios,
George said in the fifth dimension all beings, that is humans, flora & fauna will feed of light energy emitting from earth, therefore there is no need for afood chain as we have it here on earth in the third dimension.

Furthermore, there is no killing in the fifth dimension because such action is part of the third dimension exclusively and part of good & evil process we have here, that is heaven & hell.

Etherios
23rd May 2010, 09:23
Etherios,
George said in the fifth dimension all beings, that is humans, flora & fauna will feed of light energy emitting from earth, therefore there is no need for afood chain as we have it here on earth in the third dimension.

Furthermore, there is no killing in the fifth dimension because such action is part of the third dimension exclusively and part of good & evil process we have here, that is heaven & hell.

I am not talking about 5th... i dont know anything about what that will be like :p

I am talking about the ppl saying that 3rd will be altered with all of us ....

greybeard
23rd May 2010, 09:48
Tongue in cheek.

Have a look at the name Kavassillas
a little modification gives you ass & alias.
Since joining Avalon I have seen a parade of "Heroes and Heroines" mostly not mentioned now.
George Green -- Michael St Clare -- on and on the list goes.
My favorite? "Little Grandmother"
Im not saying that each one has not made a valuable contribution, I am suggesting that we look at our need for outside helpers-saviours, ever new, ever exciting, ever appearing, disappearing.
Virtually all of it deals with the future, the hypothetical, the unreal.
Unreal because it has no reality in the moment.
What is real?
You are. You exist. At some point the body drops away- you leave this world of form and go to the formless from whence we came.
In form we have "The play of consciousness" enjoy it and the stories but be aware they are not real.
When you leave this body of what value will be your opinions about the passing heroes? Not a lot.
Having said that.
What is of real value? Raising consciousness is.
That stores up treasures in heaven-- puts money in your spiritual bank.
It also improves the quality of life for all here on earth.

I suggest that you have a look at that which has endured the test of time.
Teachings of Krishna, The Buddha, Christ have not come and gone are not hypothetical, they work here, now, in this world and the hereafter.
Yes an uplifting of consciousness is going on -- where it leads is a matter of conjecture the hypothetical.

Please think before you believe that anyone has the answer and even worse align oneself to any theory no matter how grand and important it seems to be part of that opinion. It can only be an opinion as no one knows.
Just look at the pattern occurring on the forum.

Chris

grace
23rd May 2010, 17:32
chris, did you watch the videos? the final message is to center one's self and find the balance where you are completely in the now moment- meaning the loss of ego. and he tells people to find things out for themselves. he is not looking for worship. i know he has some wild beliefs about the future but is it so hard to believe that something new is happening here? that we are at the end of a very long cycle? that's George's message, everything else is just him sharing his experiences.

greybeard
23rd May 2010, 18:08
chris, did you watch the videos? the final message is to center one's self and find the balance where you are completely in the now moment- meaning the loss of ego. and he tells people to find things out for themselves. he is not looking for worship. i know he has some wild beliefs about the future but is it so hard to believe that something new is happening here? that we are at the end of a very long cycle? that's George's message, everything else is just him sharing his experiences.

Hi Grace
Its not what anyone as such says, much is valid as I said.
Its peoples attitude to what is said.
I was really talking in generality as to the way people react to headline grabbing such as AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ.
Its flavor of the month.
It appeals to the ego and then-- whats next.
Im not degrading the mans experience or his desire to share nor your take on his video.
I also appreciate the desire of the founder of the thread to share and starters of all similar thread.
There is a genuine wish to share something found to be helpful
Im saying people can run programed without realizing it.
Staying centered in the moment is what I have found to be helpful.
Yes something new and very special is happening Grace, Eckhart Tolle said that "The human race is on the verge of the biggest step forward in its evolution since we left the sea. Doesn't get much bigger than that.
However no one knows what the future holds --- its all educated guessing.
Love Chris
Ps I replied to your ego thread post

3(C)+me
23rd May 2010, 23:16
Hi Grace
I was really talking in generality as to the way people react to headline grabbing such as AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ.
Its flavor of the month.
Im not degrading the mans experience or his desire to share nor your take on his video.
I also appreciate the desire of the founder of the thread to share and starters of all similar thread.
Yes something new and very special is happening Grace, Eckhart Tolle said that "The human race is on the verge of the biggest step forward in its evolution since we left the sea. Doesn't get much bigger than that.
Love Chris

Wow, I so don't agree, if the people in this forum were followers in general I don't think they would be considering all the things that are discussed here. In the end, when the ships come or don't come in the end we will all have to make a decision based on what we know and our intution and so his advice was to get to know yourself that is what it's all about. Find tune your intuition. I do not blindly follow anyone, but it is of value to consider, ponder his view and see if it resonates with the person.

onawah
23rd May 2010, 23:37
Wow, I so don't agree, if the people in this forum were followers in general I don't think they would be considering all the things that are discussed here. In the end, when the ships come or don't come in the end we will all have to make a decision based on what we know and our intution and so his advice was to get to know yourself that is what it's all about. Find tune your intuition. I do not blindly follow anyone, but it is of value to consider, ponder his view and see if it resonates with the person.

I'm interested in hearing what other people have to say who seem sincere and intelligent and are as interested in this subject as I am. It's stimulating and HELPS me to come to my own conclusions, because it gets me to thinking and often adds to the factual information that I have, from which I draw my conclusions. Healthy skepticism is a good thing, and so is an open mind and the recognition that we all have a piece of the puzzle.

greybeard
23rd May 2010, 23:40

I take it you also read my tongue in cheek post three back that sets the context for my reply to Grace.
Like you Im not a follower, but believe me many do get stuck in a particular groove.
Me, im stuck in transcending ego and I dont mind admitting it. Lol
regards to you
Chris

Mirror
24th May 2010, 05:16
I take it you also read my tongue in cheek post three back that sets the context for my reply to Grace.
Like you Im not a follower, but believe me many do get stuck in a particular groove.
Me, im stuck in transcending ego and I dont mind admitting it. Lol
regards to you
Chris

Ahh yes... Fixed patterns are a great way to learn about oneself... Especially when one is aware of them... Sometimes we go through the sames ones at different points in our life ,just to learn the same lesson from a different perspective...

Truly remarkable these patterns are... a work art... Just by expanding one's awareness more subtle masterpieces come into view... I give plenty Thanks to people like george who put themselves in the crossfire just to get a point across... Regardless if the information is true, dis-info, or a lie they are there so we can become aware of these fixed patterns were all in...

How's the weather over there Greybeard? Hot, wet, cold and dry over here.... And that was just today...

-Mirror

onawah
24th May 2010, 06:12
Transcending ego is definitely my main focus, and it's a delightfully subtle one, but it can also be as interesting and varied a process as we choose to make it.
Sometimes we choose a steep and ascetic path, sometimes one that is full of diversions. I enjoy both approaches at different times.
Conspiracy Theory, Disclosure, etc is part of the latter for me. I enjoy them a lot, and love the stimulating process of sharing and discovering new information, which is a kind of Jnana Yoga (yoga of Knowledge) for me. It's also a kind of service, a Karma Yoga of sorts, helping by participating in the sorting out and the collective process of learning discernment, as we bring more Light to our true history and the truths that are currently being hidden from us. ( Also to the recognition that all is an Illusion!)

The followers will find their own way in their own time, and following is an important part of their process. No doubt we all start out that way...

As for ascending to 5D, it makes sense to me that 5D will be much less painful than 3D, and so the preying on other life forms certainly seems likely to change, with the cruel, unnecessary and wasteful predation being eliminated first.
As George K. pointed out on one of his charts, pain and suffering is a characteristic of 3D, but not so much of the higher dimensions. There is beauty and harmony in the cycles of Nature in 3D, but as we transform into the higher dimensions there will be other, less painful expressions of beauty and harmony to participate in. I think we must embrace even such radical change if our intention is to ascend, but if 3D is our choice, then we can stay there too.

Personally, on Earth, I think it will be a gradual process to 4D and then 5D, beginning with all humankind eventually seeing the wisdom and necessity of evolving to vegetarian and vegan diets, which will result in much more peaceful, loving and less fearful vibrations planetwide, with much more love, respect and oneness for all lifeforms, which will then result in those lifeforms becoming less predatory, so that eventually all life forms will evolve toward living on Light alone.

Suzy Ward's " Messages From Matthew" envisions an Earth where wild animals will become tame and unafraid of humans, roaming freely even in cities and all will interact peacefully, as in the Biblical prophecy where the "lion shall lie down with the lamb".
That has always been my fondest dream-- to live in such a world, on a leisurely progression to the purely angelic realms, and so I embrace that vision as well.
By embracing that, no doubt we can help make it so, and meanwhile, we can live in that loving vibration in our hearts in the NOW as well.

greybeard
24th May 2010, 08:00
Ahh yes... Fixed patterns are a great way to learn about oneself... Especially when one is aware of them... Sometimes we go through the sames ones at different points in our life ,just to learn the same lesson from a different perspective...

Truly remarkable these patterns are... a work art... Just by expanding one's awareness more subtle masterpieces come into view... I give plenty Thanks to people like george who put themselves in the crossfire just to get a point across... Regardless if the information is true, dis-info, or a lie they are there so we can become aware of these fixed patterns were all in...

How's the weather over there Greybeard? Hot, wet, cold and dry over here.... And that was just today...

-Mirror

Yes the moment awareness comes in awakening begins.
Everyone runs programed -- the mind is a bit like a PC -- are the programs beneficial?
Or do they cause malfunction / dysfunctional action?
It was warm yesterday/ hot the day before !0c today and wet.
Regards Chris

NewParadigmGuy
24th May 2010, 11:47
Hi Grace
Its flavor of the month.
Love Chris

I agree with your perspective that undoing the ego is the most important thing to focus on, but I am still curious about the answer to Grace's question... Did you watch the videos?

greybeard
24th May 2010, 15:23
I agree with your perspective that undoing the ego is the most important thing to focus on, but I am still curious about the answer to Grace's question... Did you watch the videos?

Hi NewParadigmGuy
I was tired and not very articulate when I answered Grace.
No criticism was implied of Grace or anyone else, it was meant to be just a general observation of the pattern of the focus of attention in Avalon over the years.
Hypothetical assumptions -- time lines -- I see these as distractions from what is necessary for the benefit of all, raising of consciousness.
Now thats just my point of view which is neither right nor wrong, nor is anyone elses.
Its not the content of the video that I was addressing but rather the many threads that have attention grabbing headers.
I did not express this at all well and for that I am sorry.
I haven't watched the video as this PC has a weak component, if I stream anything it crashes after about ten minutes.
Last video I watched was Little Grandmother and that took many sessions to get it all.
I tend to come from the perspective of the path of enlightenment which is somewhat focused so what others see as exciting news
is not a big thing to me.
Others of course might see the path to enlightenment as boring.
Everything has its place.

Regards Chris

Thodin303
25th May 2010, 02:18
I tend to come from the perspective of the path of enlightenment which is somewhat focused so what others see as exciting news
is not a big thing to me.

You could say every path is enlightening in some way. ;)

greybeard
25th May 2010, 06:10
You could say every path is enlightening in some way. ;)

Wish that was so, but no you have to be willing to do what it takes to remove all concepts, belief systems and realize that without help its an impossible goal.
Humility is required. Yet put no head above your own.
Ego needs to be transcended.
Mine is work in progress.
Eckhart Tolle said "In essence you are already enlightened but I dont want to give the impression that you can sit watching TV having a few beers and it will happen.
Religion may well take you to heaven but it will not enlighten you, being a Saint is not the same as enlightenment.
"The Power of Now " by Eckhart Tolle is a great book if you want more in depth " Discovery of the presence of God/Devotional Nonduality" by Dr David Hawkins is a book I would recommend.
Thanks to Grace for giving me a transcript of George Kavasilas.
What I read is impressive.
Regards
Chris

Humble Janitor
25th May 2010, 06:42
Grace, thank-you for that very eloquent description of how one will enter the stargates. It is all about our heart center and our vibrational level. George explains that 2 people may be standing in a field, one will see the opening and the other will not. That is how it will be.

Majorian, don't take anyone's word for their understanding of what George says in his videos.
You must watch them for yourself.
His videos are in 3 parts, 2 with 6 videos and a third part with 10.
Part 1 - The true origins of our universe http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p1.html

Part 2- The road to ascension and why you should not get on the shipshttp://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p2.html

Part 3- The future of mankind and the meaning of our existencehttp://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p3.html

His latest video made this March of 2010 is really more of an update of what he presented in last year's videos. I would watch this last.

By the way, we should all e-mail Bill or Kerry to interview George.

Do any of these videos contain subtitles? Is there any written material? I just can't understand videos.

Humble Janitor
25th May 2010, 06:48
Personally, on Earth, I think it will be a gradual process to 4D and then 5D, beginning with all humankind eventually seeing the wisdom and necessity of evolving to vegetarian and vegan diets, which will result in much more peaceful, loving and less fearful vibrations planetwide, with much more love, respect and oneness for all lifeforms, which will then result in those lifeforms becoming less predatory, so that eventually all life forms will evolve toward living on Light alone.

But isn't this a dangerous precedent to set? Are you implying that people who eat meat are not enlightened or never will be? What about native americans who have hunted animals for centuries? I would think they'd be more enlightened than your average white anglo-saxon new age con artist.

The way I see if, if you know that your behavior directly hurts others (or if it helps others), you will realize that and change it and that will be just one of many steps that you need to take.

onawah
25th May 2010, 14:45
But isn't this a dangerous precedent to set? Are you implying that people who eat meat are not enlightened or never will be? What about native americans who have hunted animals for centuries? I would think they'd be more enlightened than your average white anglo-saxon new age con artist.

The way I see if, if you know that your behavior directly hurts others (or if it helps others), you will realize that and change it and that will be just one of many steps that you need to take.

I'm not sure i understand what you mean by setting a dangerous precedent. What could be more dangerous than the course we are already on of devouring and polluting the earth and her life forms? I also see enlightenment as a gradual process; as people understand that Earth can sustain billions only if we live in a sustainable way.
Modern meat eating for the most part is hugely wasteful and polluting and causes tremendous and unnecessary suffering to the animals and to the land and is dehumanizing to the people who work in the industry. Killing is killing, no matter what species you are killing, and killing is dehumanizing. When we eat meat, we absorb the energy of the suffering of the animal, the thoughtless cruelty of the people in the industry who are mistreating them, the pain of Gaia who loves all her creatures and whose body is being desecrated and polluted with the toxic runoff and chemicals from factory farming, slaughter houses, poultry houses, etc etc.
We are what we eat!
I recommend reading Joh Robbins book, Diet for a New America, or the classic, Diet for a Small Planet.
As for the Native Americans, I believe the Hopis are the most peaceful tribe and they are vegetarian, as I understand it. It's a good example of how people who don't eat meat are naturally and generally more peaceful and less aggressive than people who do.
The demand for the return to small, organic farms is growing and that's a very healthy trend that gives me hope, as well as the movies that are coming out like the Oscar winning "The Cove", " Food Inc." and so on.
Enlightenment is an individual thing. There are unenlightened Native Americans too.

onawah
25th May 2010, 15:42
Thanks to Grace for giving me a transcript of George Kavasilas.
What I read is impressive.
Regards
Chris

Please give links for the transcripts. I have a hard time with GK's accent and the sound wasn't good on the videos.
Thanks.

Humble Janitor
25th May 2010, 18:54
I'm not sure i understand what you mean by setting a dangerous precedent. What could be more dangerous than the course we are already on of devouring and polluting the earth and her life forms? I also see enlightenment as a gradual process; as people understand that Earth can sustain billions only if we live in a sustainable way.
Modern meat eating for the most part is hugely wasteful and polluting and causes tremendous and unnecessary suffering to the animals and to the land and is dehumanizing to the people who work in the industry. Killing is killing, no matter what species you are killing, and killing is dehumanizing. When we eat meat, we absorb the energy of the suffering of the animal, the thoughtless cruelty of the people in the industry who are mistreating them, the pain of Gaia who loves all her creatures and whose body is being desecrated and polluted with the toxic runoff and chemicals from factory farming, slaughter houses, poultry houses, etc etc.
We are what we eat!
I recommend reading Joh Robbins book, Diet for a New America, or the classic, Diet for a Small Planet.
As for the Native Americans, I believe the Hopis are the most peaceful tribe and they are vegetarian, as I understand it. It's a good example of how people who don't eat meat are naturally and generally more peaceful and less aggressive than people who do.
The demand for the return to small, organic farms is growing and that's a very healthy trend that gives me hope, as well as the movies that are coming out like the Oscar winning "The Cove", " Food Inc." and so on.
Enlightenment is an individual thing. There are unenlightened Native Americans too.

I still don't think you understand what I'm getting at. You have no scientific basis for claiming that vegetarians are more peaceful than meat-eaters. You have no right to make that claim either. What if someone buys local, grain-fed, free-range meat? Are they still an ignoramus?

To me, it's not what you eat, but rather how you treat others that you interact with. It's how you look at life, not what you eat.

While it's true that an increase in meat-eating is bad for the planet, I believe we should do away with huge factory farms and go back to smaller, sustainable farms where people learn to provide for themselves. If they wish to not eat meat, that's cool but thinking that more people have to stop just to meet the requirement for being enlightened? I'm not buying it.

Majorion
25th May 2010, 19:05
If they wish to not eat meat, that's cool but thinking that more people have to stop just to meet the requirement for being enlightened? I'm not buying it.
Like I say HJ, technically speaking; plants are "alive" as well. And you're absolutely right, if someone chooses not to eat meat because of their nutritional preferences that's totally alright, but like you I'm not buying into this "enlightenment" reason either.

Etherios
25th May 2010, 19:18
Like I say HJ, technically speaking; plants are "alive" as well. And you're absolutely right, if someone chooses not to eat meat because of their nutritional preferences that's totally alright, but like you I'm not buying into this "enlightenment" reason either.

The ecosystem atm is so stable that it can sustain it self for ever. So why we just tag the meat eaters as "bad". I agree with you it doesnt matter what you eat for "enlightment". Yes if you eat too much meat you will get sick :p

Its the intent of the killing. If you kill to survive then it isnt ... as bad as killing for sport. Atm we humans should eat this much meat yes also we should not kill anything for sport. If we make our world that advanced that we have enough vegetable supplies to feed all and we have the nutrients we need to survive from them then yes we should try to be as vegeterians as possible. Atm we cant support the human kind with just vegetables.

Majorion
25th May 2010, 19:28
Its the intent of the killing.
Sport-killing of any kind should be illegal everywhere, I agree.

grace
25th May 2010, 23:09
here's a link to George's website which has a bunch of written material for those who asked... there aren't any transcripts tho: http://www.georgekavassilas.org/
the harmonic equation and messages from the heart are from George. "from kindered spirits" are his friends.

onawah
26th May 2010, 05:40
here's a link to George's website which has a bunch of written material for those who asked... there aren't any transcripts tho: http://www.georgekavassilas.org/
the harmonic equation and messages from the heart are from George. "from kindered spirits" are his friends.

Thanks Grace, I will definitely check that out. The "kindred spirits" info looks very interesting. i hope someone will take the trouble to transcribe George's talks at some point.

Humble Janitor wrote: "I still don't think you understand what I'm getting at. You have no scientific basis for claiming that vegetarians are more peaceful than meat-eaters. You have no right to make that claim either. What if someone buys local, grain-fed, free-range meat? Are they still an ignoramus?"

HF, I NEVER CALLED ANYONE AN IGNORAMUS. THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS.
IT'S TRUE THAT I HAVE READ MANY BOOKS BY THOUGHTFUL, SPIRITUAL, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHICH SUPPORT THE IDEA THAT VEGETARIANS MAY BE MORE PEACEFUL PEOPLE THAN MEAT EATERS.
WHAT YOU CALL 'SCIENTIFIC BASIS' MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE WHAT EVERYONE WOULD AGREE IS CREDIBLE. I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF 'SCIENTIFIC STUDIES' THAT ARE COMPLETELY BOGUS, AND WERE OBVIOUSLY DONE BECAUSE SOME CORPORATION WANTED A CERTAIN SPIN TO BE PUT ON AN ISSUE.
AS FOR MY RIGHT TO STATE MY OPINIONS ON THIS FORUM, I HAVE AS MUCH RIGHT AS ANYONE ELSE.
I COULD QUOTE THE DALAI LAMA OR MANY OTHER REVERED SAINTS AND ENLIGHTENED SOULS FROM MANY CULTURES GOING BACK THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHO HAVE STATED THAT REFRAINING FROM EATING MEAT CAN BE A GREAT BOON TO ONE'S SPIRITUAL PATH, BUT THAT IS ALREADY COMMON KNOWLEDGE AND IN ANY CASE, I AM JUST ENGAGING IN A DISCUSSION ABOUT WHAT THE FUTURE MIGHT LOOK LIKE AND HOW WE MIGHT GET THERE. PROOF ISN'T NECESSARY WHEN ONE IS SHARING THEIR VISION, WHICH IS WHAT I AM DOING.

"To me, it's not what you eat, but rather how you treat others that you interact with. It's how you look at life, not what you eat.

While it's true that an increase in meat-eating is bad for the planet, I believe we should do away with huge factory farms and go back to smaller, sustainable farms where people learn to provide for themselves. If they wish to not eat meat, that's cool but thinking that more people have to stop just to meet the requirement for being enlightened? I'm not buying it."

DID I SAY THAT ANYONE HAS TO STOP EATING MEAT TO MEET A REQUIREMENT FOR BEING ENLIGHTENED? NO. I RELATED HOW I ENVISION PLANET EARTH ASCENDING WITH HER CHILDREN TO A HIGHER DIMENSIONAL VIBRATION, WHERE EVENTUALLY THERE IS NO PREDATION, NO NEED TO KILL OTHER LIFE FORMS, BECAUSE ALL WILL BE LIVING ON LIGHT...

A GRADUAL PROCESS WITH HUMANKIND GAINING MORE LOVE, RESPECT AND COMPASSION FOR EARTH AND ALL HER LIFE FORMS SO THAT CRUELTY AND UNNECESSARY SUFFERING IN EVERY FORM WILL GRADUALLY BE ELIMINATED. YES, I ALSO THINK THAT SMALL FARMS, WITH ORGANICALLY RAISED ANIMALS WHO ARE ALLOWED TO RANGE FREELY AND ARE NOT MISTREATED, MUTILATED, INJECTED WITH TOXINS, FED GARBAGE, GMOs., EXCREMENT, AND ALL THE OTHER CURRENT ATROCITIES, WILL BE A PART OF THAT GRADUAL PROCESS.

MEAT EATERS FOR WHOM REFRAINING FROM EATING MEAT WOULD BE A HARDSHIP, OR WHO PERHAPS MIGHT REFRAIN FROM MEAT EATING AS A FORM OF ASCETCISM (PERHAPS IN HOPES OF A RESULTING SPIRITUAL GAIN), I BELIEVE WILL NATURALLY AND GRADUALLY FIND A VEGETARIAN DIET MORE ATTRACTIVE AS THE VIBRATIONS ON THE PLANET BECOME MORE REFINED..

JUDGING A MEAT EATER AS INFERIOR IS JUST THAT, A JUDGMENT, WHICH I ALSO CHOOSE TO REFRAIN FROM. WHEREVER WE ARE ON OUR PATHS IS WHERE WE CHOOSE TO BE, AND THAT IS OUR DIVINE RIGHT. BUT I DO THINK THAT AS WE ASCEND TO HIGHER DIMENSIONS FROM 3D, THERE WILL NATURALLY BE LESS PHYSICAL SUFFERING AND MUCH MORE LOVE, AND FOR ME, THAT MEANS SUCH ABSOLUTE REVERENCE FOR LIFE THAT KILLING WILL BE REFRAINED FROM COMPLETELY AND WILL BE UNNECESSARY IN ANY CASE..

I THINK ONE REASON WHY EARTH IS ON SUCH A FAST TRACK IS BECAUSE SHE HAS COME PERILOUSLY CLOSE TO PERISHING, AND TO SAVE HER, HUMANKIND MUST RETHINK MUCH OF WHAT WE DO THAT IS NOT SUSTAINABLE, AND MAKE SOME VERY RAPID CHANGES. THE TOLL THAT THE MASSIVE CONSUMPTION OF MEAT IS TAKING ON THE PLANET IS CONSIDERABLE, ON MANY LEVELS.
AND THOUGH THERE MAY BE DISAGREEMENT, I BELIEVE FOR THAT REASON, MEAT EATING IS ALSO AN APPROPRIATE SUBJECT FOR THIS FORUM.

YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR OWN VISION HERE AS WELL. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT, IN CLOSING, THAT THIS THREAD STARTED BECAUSE OF GEORGE K'S VISION OF THE FUTURE OF EARTH AND THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO ASCEND WITH HER, AND HE ALSO STATES THAT HE BELIEVES EVENTUALLY THERE WILL BE NO PREDATION, BUT ALL WILL LIVE ON LIGHT ALONE. HOW LONG THAT WILL TAKE OF COURSE, IS UNKNOWN-- GK THINKS IT WILL HAPPEN VERY, VERY SOON-- I THINK IT WILL TAKE LONGER. BUT ACCORDING TO MANY SOURCES, IT WOULD SEEM THAT WE ARE ON A RELATIVE FAST TRACK TO 5D, AND SO IT MAY BE INSTRUCTIVE TO IMAGINE AND ENVISION JUST WHAT THAT MIGHT LOOK LIKE SO THAT WE CAN PREPARE FOR IT.

BEST WISHES TO YOU ON YOUR PATH

onawah
26th May 2010, 06:44
As I was writing my last post, on the History Channel, one of the shows from the "Ancient Aliens" series I think was (and is now) playing. It's very interesting to me that the subject of discussion on the show is how human beings living in space might change biologically, how living in different gravity fields might affect our DNA, whether humans born in space might be able to adjust to living on Earth, how humans might reproduce in space, how people might get along in off planet communities and so on.

This ties in to what George K. also touched on in his talks, about how some of the ETs who want to interbreed with us and incorporate our DNA into theirs will have to help their "volunteers" to gradually acclimatize to space and to living off this planet.

The idea that Earthlings have unique and valuable DNA that ET races want is not new. It's in Alex Collier's information, and I originally came across it at the Leading Edge site http://www.trufax.org/ (which I haven't looked at for a long time). At first I thought this idea might be some kind of manifestation of grandiosity or narcissism, to think that we are so special, but I am not so sure now. With so many reports of ETs from so many different civilizations taking such an interest in our evolutionary process, perhaps we really are unique, in spite of our self-destructive tendencies.

The latter have been blamed on interference from predatory ETs, of course, but what it really boils down to may simply be taking responsibility for ourselves and growing up in a hurry if our planet is to survive our "Childhood's End."

And the idea that ETs want to use us just for our DNA may be very xenophobic too. Those ETs, after all, are our relatives too, and our DNA is a mixture of theirs. How much are we simply projecting onto them out of fear and ignorance?

I wish I knew, but I suppose only time will tell.

Angelo
26th May 2010, 20:04
Hello everyone.

I happened upon this forum via the Camelot site and felt compelled to reply directly to this thread. There are some very uncanny associations I share with George K which I won't delve into right now, suffice it to say that I have a very strong inclination about George that may come to light over time if the discussion warrants.

In regards to this thread and others like it, based as they are on particular ascension theories, I wrote the following a few days ago to address what I see as a growing movement towards a subset of beliefs that might prove subversive to human evolution:

"There are so few people who have built their ability to discern that all too much is considered as trustworthy these days; so much energy is given to so little substance, and so much theory while so little applicable learning takes place, if any at all.

There is a growing belief in what is called instantaneous or near instantaneous ascension, a view akin to a switch being flicked, upon which everything is changed in an instant - worlds are destroyed, and consciousness shifts into an entirely different experience within a very thin span of time. As possible as this might seem, it’s not born out by anything that resembles reality as we currently experience it. There is embedded within this world view a disyncronous event which discontinues the progressive learning path of the individual and renders it completely alien, at once.

The theory goes that upon entrance into the fifth dimension, those that have evolved into the light are crowned with the ability to be creator gods of their own universes; they are given a space into which they may create their own universe in their own likeness. What was a short time ago a fragmented consciousness is now a fully awakened creator god with the ability to shape universes.

Though if this is a discontinuation of the personality as we know it, what is the difference between ascension and death? Is the ascension theory just a fanciful and artful story that is told to children who are made to believe that death is ascension into a realm of the ‘creator gods’?

As much as the idea of being a creator god sounds like a wonderful avenue of expression, the gap between who we are now and who we are when we are creating worlds, having as we would power over space itself, while whirling galaxies at our fingers tips, is too vast but to be anything other than death. And if death, than the idyllic world belief of ascension into creator god status would cause very deep confusion in those souls who upon death believe themselves to be other than they are, a transitioning soul.

Has anyone ever heard the phrase ‘lost soul’?

Confusion at the time of death lingers, personality disorders at death remain as remnants of pain in the soul body, as memories of life on earth. The soul is a deep repository of life experiences, across vast regions of existence and the soul feels pain, it remembers its interaction with others, and with itself. This is the law of karma.

There will be those who say that the evolution from the current personality to the creator god is a natural event. Perhaps the person in question will even be quite comfortable with it, but the question arises in my mind, how much residual memory of the experience that just passed, the earth life, remains in the newly minted creator god? What is the personality of this creator god?

The ascension theory posits that the personality is continuous, that the soul is the personality and hence the ascension is an awakening into a higher level of understanding. Yet the gap between what the life expression of this soul on earth was and what it becomes at the ascension is a disynchronous moment, continuity is invariably broken in every sense of the word - understanding changes, abilities change, the appearance likely changes – how is this radical and permanent change anything other than death?

If we so happen to evolve into the creator god, we in fact die to the life we know here on earth, and become a new species of Christ’s and Buddha’s as the theory goes. We are all enlightened and aware with the power to mold reality as we see fit.

The question I have here is - what was the point? We struggled here on earth, and just previous to ‘ascension’ still lived lives that were for the most part confused - very few of us developed discernment, or the ability to attain higher reasoning - yet we are catapulted to creator god status like a gorilla on a rocket to planet banana. We attain paradise, when, as the theory goes, we ascend into the fifth dimension on the path of the middle way. The earth transforms into a sun, and by some criteria that isn’t quite described a group of conscious beings evolves into creator gods who now live on a sun that was once a planet - the transformation reflecting the creator gods creative light flowing out into the universe.

The vague nature of these descriptions, and that is how these theories are disseminated, leaves nothing but a gap of faith. There is no progressive evolution of the consciousness through the stages of self responsibility, only an immediate change, with the opening of dimensional portals through which people will escort themselves into a sanctuary of heaven like splendor.

As I write this, it all sounds suspiciously like death, as we cross over to the ‘other side’, but without the requisite peace an awakened and objective observer of the process would carry. Instead this peace would not be tranquil but burdened with expectation, the mother of all tragedy. The passage from life to death and death to life reflects the state of our earthly understanding, this is the nature of reincarnation, this is the universal process of consciousness becoming aware of itself, there is no shortcut to discovery, there is no gap of faith, but only faith based upon direct experience.

One of the fallacies of our time is that ‘faith’ represents a belief in something that cannot be proven, when in reality faith is a belief in the unfolding of awareness, it is an inner knowing based upon past experience and the observed confirmation of this unfolding process, whether through direct intuitive revelation, universal coincidence, or some other means of direct communication within the larger plan of human evolution. We have all heard the term ‘blind faith’, and it’s used extensively by people without the recognition that their very own lives consist of a deluge of contradictory blind faiths.

If ascension into a new and discontinuous reality is your belief my question is – based on what experience do you believe this?

Now if we describe a major social shift that occurs due to earth changes, economic conditions, war, or something similar, even disclosure, than indeed things can change in an instant, though this is no way represents the emergence into a realm of ‘creator gods’, unless of course the term ‘creator gods’ represents human beings stepping into their roles of responsibility and building from the ashes a new world dynamic. I somehow feel as though dimensional holes in the fabric of reality that lead into a fifth dimensional heavenly realm, as George K describes, is not a simple matter of deep and rapid social change but of something much more ‘wondrous’ and awe filled. Something that requires very little effort, and very little planning, something that we can just wait for to happen while ‘living our lives to the fullest’ before the world as we know it is destroyed, and where by some mysterious process organized in a higher dimension a select group is chosen to ascend, not of their own free will, or of their own efforts in the earth realm but because it was pre-ordained by our higher selves.

George K describes our world as being within a free will realm, while simultaneously disregarding the concept of free will in favor of a top down command structure where the earth life is merely a series of mechanical processes put into motion by fifth dimension entities. I agree with his assertion that once aligned with the higher mind choice become non-existent, since the only choice that exists here is whether to live according to the dictates of the higher mind, this does not negate the fact that we can repel the dictates of the higher mind, even while deluding ourselves that we are steadfastly following it.

Alignment with our true purpose is not something that is given, it is not gift wrapped and delivered, it is not guaranteed, it is a process of struggle, it is discernment, ability and discipline. It requires perseverance and effort and the most seductive of philosophies are those that do away with the effort part and replace it with effortlessness. The idea of rebuking effortlessness is itself enough to elicit the wrath of many in the new age, but its not the free flow of coincidence, of being in the right place at the right time, of serendipity that I’m arguing against, but the idea that life, even with the gifts of universal unfolding, is anything other than a spiritual struggle to attain inner and external balance amidst the powers of dissolution that plague humanity.

George K may be sincere, he may believe what he says, he may assert that he makes his claims based on his own experiences, but that does not in any way resolves the gap of reason he asks others to ignore when accepting a worldview that in my mind, however subtle, is extremely misleading and counter to what is actually most necessary right now, which is human cooperation in the rebuilding of obsolete structures that threaten to topple over and take us with them.

To my mind ascension is the acceptance of greater and greater degrees of responsibility as we begin to manifest the work order we were sent here with. This type of ascension is neither quick nor easy, it is not instantaneous or always blissful, but rather it is difficult as we come to terms with the scale of the task, it is challenging for the task will require that we expand our definitions of who we are. In short we cannot become what we are not, and we cannot grow into something more without having to experience the growing pains of personal evolution, however awkward, that lay between where we are now and where we are destined to go."

greybeard
26th May 2010, 21:08
Angelo for one relatively young, or anyone of my advancing years, for that matter, that is a very wise post.
Ive been saying much the same thing but not so eloquently.

There is evidence that the universe is going through change quite rapidly.
There is some evidence that humans are being affected by these changes.
I do believe in God as creator of evolution and therefore on going creation.
There is some evidence that the human nervous system is evolving to accept a higher spiritual energy.
I agree that evolution tends to make relatively slow progress but humans of today are radically different from "Lucy"
The rest is supposition and mainly wishful thinking

I tend to trust enlightened mystics as they have no agenda.

Dr David Hawkins states that we are going to have a change in perception so that we see the world totally differently.
His book Power vs Force explains the evolution of consciousness brilliantly in scientific terms.
He says that we are evolving into a new species which he has nicknamed Homospiritus.
This is part of his bio and a link to his publishers

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.
http://www.veritaspub.com/

Regards Chris

yiolas
26th May 2010, 21:38
Hi Angelo and Welcome to Project Avalon Forum ! Your response was quite comprehensive and eloquent. I look forward to more of your input.
You have some valid points based on our existing paradigm.

The ascension theory posits that the personality is continuous, that the soul is the personality and hence the ascension is an awakening into a higher level of understanding. Yet the gap between what the life expression of this soul on earth was and what it becomes at the ascension is a disynchronous moment, continuity is invariably broken in every sense of the word - understanding changes, abilities change, the appearance likely changes – how is this radical and permanent change anything other than death?

But, I beg to differ though...
Just by coincidence today I was listening to Bruce Lipton speaking about his new book "Spontaneous Evolution" with Adrianna Larkin on crystal clear speaks, you can listen on this link below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/crystalclearspeaks/2010/05/12/passions-purpose-prosperity-dr-bruce-lipton-on-spo

He explains in his book that we are definitely in the midst of a spontaneous evolution. It will not be a long drawn out process, but will happen rapidly and suddenly.

These are some of his points
■Civilization is on the threshold of a profound evolutionary leap.
■Conventional belief holds evolution as a long and gradual process. However, new scientific insights reveal that evolution occurs in what amounts to quantum jumps.
■Just as health seems to be restored “miraculously” in an individual’s spontaneous remission, by changing our collective beliefs human society can undergo a similar healing.
■Visually, this emergent shift can be demonstrated by the changing schooling patterns of fish when population reaches a threshold density.

Here he is on C2C

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOoPv2fI6sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOoPv2fI6sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I highly recommend listening to both interviews to gain a grasp of the mechanics of how this great evolutionary leap can take place.

greybeard
26th May 2010, 21:47
There is truth in what you say also Yiola
Scientists cant find a missing link because there isn't one.
It would seem that each evolution in the human species was relatively quick and distinct from earlier versions in fact they co existed.
As I said I tend to trust enlightened ones.
Eckhart Tolle said at his London talk that we are on the verge of the biggest step forward in the evolution of humand since we left the sea -- thats big,
We are becoming dysfuctional and very dangerous to our selves and the planet.
Things are changing.
Ch

yiolas
26th May 2010, 22:05
There is truth in what you say also Yiola
Scientists cant find a missing link because there isn't one.
It would seem that each evolution in the human species was relatively quick and distinct from earlier versions in fact they co existed.
As I said I tend to trust enlightened ones.
Eckhart Tolle said at his London talk that we are on the verge of the biggest step forward in the evolution of humand since we left the sea -- thats big,
We are becoming dysfuctional and very dangerous to our selves and the planet.
Things are changing.
Ch
My point exactly Chris, thank-you ! Bruce Lipton also says that if you get enough people to share the same creation then it manifests.
Maybe that is why so many cultural, political and economic institutions are crumbling around us . Enough people are realizing that they no longer serve us, or the common good or the planet for that matter. We are manifesting their dissolution.

grace
26th May 2010, 23:01
Angelo, i don't think the doorways are coming after no growth. according to Marcel Messing, it is ancient knowlege that gatways into the higher dimensions will open at the end of cycles here in the third. we have been in the lower universes for millenia and the doorways are a culmination of all that learning. you're right, it could be dangerous to tell people that ascension is coming because then they will sit and wait, but that depends on a person's personality. for me, it means that we need to get prepared.

Moemers
27th May 2010, 00:31
So, this is my first post, and I'm sorry to sound naive here, but I have to ask a question. I'm sorry if this seems really simplistic; I'm new to this and have been spending a lot of time researching, but I don't feel like I'm quite at everyone's level.

If this is a literal doorway, and literal ships, do you think we're prepared to experience something so profound?

Or are there going to be massive social implications (riots, etc) with the opening and arrival? What then?

Angelo
27th May 2010, 02:53
Hi greybeard and Yiolas,

Yiola I'm familiar with the Bruce Lipton interview, I also have Liptons book the 'biology of belief' which is a little different than what I've discussed in my previous post.

What I've consistently found within many of the concepts discussed in spiritually minded circles is that words are used but few definitions are given, therefor no concrete discernible outcomes can be gauged after the fact, or even before for that matter. I'm not looking for totally fixed assumptions, but at the very least a framework of what we can expect in this spontaneous eruption of consciousness. What I have heard along this line is vague, inconsistent and largely theoretical. In my previous post I was addressing George Kavassilas' version of this spontaneous eruption of consciousness, which is a little different than that of Bruce Lipton's from what I can discern.

Yiolas, first let me start with your highlighted points:

..... new scientific insights reveal that evolution occurs in what amounts to quantum jumps.
■Just as health seems to be restored “miraculously” in an individual’s spontaneous remission, by changing our collective beliefs human society can undergo a similar healing.
■Visually, this emergent shift can be demonstrated by the changing schooling patterns of fish when population reaches a threshold density. - Yiola

If scientific insight has revealed that spontaneous evolution occurs in nature, this insight is a contiguous piece of historical observation within a set of parameters that has evolved over time. The insight itself though suggestive is not the evolutionary leap we're looking for, its merely suggestive of something that has been observed.

In the example of a miracle healing we are dealing with a facet of consciousness that is not alien or unknown, for the instant healing or episode of remission is likely the work of unseen players in the spiritual realm, otherwise it is the unfolding of a strongly held intention on the part of the sick individual. Nothing here suggests a leap into the unknown, and nothing here suggests that the individual has become something so new that they are barely recognizable from what they once were. Remember the leap that is described by George K - from fragmented human psyche to 'creator god'.

The last example of the fish school is indicative of a change in the ordering of the fish culture, but the individual fish itself operates in the same biological manner that it has for thousands of years, hardly a quantum evolutionary leap.

Let me state that I'm not saying that evolution cannot happen rapidly, what I am saying is that the evolution itself is guided by our own intentional structure. We either allow it to occur by developing the necessary coping skills to deal with a changing perceptual locust, or we do not and suffer the fate of our inability to absorb the new reality that is upon us. The process of evolution, however quick, must have a precedent in the human psyche as an intentional field, otherwise it does not occur but through age long biological processes, including but not limited to the genetic mutation wrought by the nuclear age; a mutation which though a quickened cycle of genetic change, is not stable in that it is not likely to be firmly established forever. It might be likened more to genetic damage than evolution.

A more appropriate measure of the evolution I see occurring can be paralleled by the earth oriented psychedelic experience, a verifiable and established route to quantum leaps of evolutionary understanding. Let us say for example that the cosmic rays bombarding the planet from the central core of our universe during this solar minimum in fact alters our state of consciousness much like the ingestion of psylocibe cubensis would. The alteration of our state of perception would happen over several years, giving us time to comfortably adapt to this radical (for some) new state of perception. The absolute shift in awareness that this type of mental reordering would entail would visibly alter our cultural organization, just like the fishes, our institutions would transform in a very rapid period of time, our scientific emphasis would change, our economies would change and evolve to reflect our new altered (from what was) observational cast.

Alternatively, those who resist the change in perception will fall further into delusion and psychosis, trapped by their fear and locked into the past and all it represented. If we pay attention can't we already see this occurring with the tidal wave of over the counter anti-depressants and mood tranquilizers? In the greater and greater numbers of drug addictions and excesses of behaviour? All unconsciously directed at alleviating the pain of self reflection that this new awareness necessarily forces on us.

As we adapt to this new awareness, of which some individuals are forerunners, we develop new abilities as our neural networks are re-routed and re-arranged. Our endocrine system will also undergo verifiable chemical changes. Perhaps over decades and centuries subsequent to this change human beings will no longer need to vocalize language and our vocal chords will begin to change, maybe even our digestive systems mutate to reflect our new endocrinology. These biological changes which are the result of a perceptual shift in the point of human awareness will be as the unfolding of a flower and will reflect our new mental and emotional capacities.

If viewed from a linear historical perspective these changes, if studied by future generations can be seen to be almost spontaneous as far as evolutionary change is concerned.

I hope this helps.

onawah
27th May 2010, 04:01
Great Discussion! Thanks to all contributors. This is the kind of thoughtful and stimulating exchange I look forward to most on these forums.

Synchronicity Happens... I was at a healing group meeting tonight and we were discussing Bruce Lipton and how rapidly we need to change the way we live on the Earth, with many heartfelt tears being shed over the Gulf Coast tragedy.

(I take comfort and hopefully shared it by sharing the idea from David Wilcock and other students of mysticism, sacred geometry, etc. who think that. like the Mayan Calendar and other prophetic works, the Great Pyramid in Gaza has a prophetic time line built into it, and that one of the messages the Ancients left for us is that 2010 is the year that we "hit bottom", and begin the climb back up; enough of us will see that this senseless planetary destruction cannot continue and massive change must begin NOW.)

It was wonderful to come home and find a continuation of the same conversation here with this online circle of like minded souls.

As I see it from both my reading and my own experience:
Like light, which is both waves and particles, there is not really a contradiction re the issue of how we are evolving. Evolution is BOTH a slow AND a gradual process. "Leaps" occur when critical mass is reached and when the next stage is reached, the new paradigm unfolds and we ourselves expand and are RENEWED.

Subjectively, we evolve slowly and seemingly imperceptibly over long periods of time and then when the culmination of the lesson learning period is over, we have an exciting period of accelerated understanding and integrating what we have learned. As the perception of who we are changes, the way that we see everything also shifts and our behavior changes accordingly.

Every individual goes through this process in their own unique way, but there are groups of individuals on similar time lines, and each group progresses at their own speed, though we often speak in generalities when we talk about the evolution of the planet and humankind as a whole.

Many different groups of different "soul ages" are also co-existing on Earth presently. It seems that different groups will take divergent paths, some leaving the planet for reincarnation again in 3d on other planets; some moving on to 4D and 5D on this planet and others.
Other groups may be here on a mission of sorts--groups from 5D who volunteered long ago to return to 3D to help show others the way through 3D to 4 and 5D, who are now finished with their mission and may have options now as to what they will do next.

It does get confusing and misleading when discussions try to homogenize and treat mankind as a whole. We are still learning how to talk about this process, and our vocabularies and concepts are unsophisticated as yet. But I think this is changing too, through discussions like this, hopefully. There's a lot to make sense of!

There is a lot in George K's information that I question, but I find it interesting to speculate about the issues that have been raised.

greybeard
27th May 2010, 07:28
Thanks Angelo
Again mentioning Hawkins who draws on Quatum mechanics and suggests reading mindful universe by Henry p Stapp. ( im just starting to read that book).
He stresses intention collapsing the wave and that there is no causality. A is not causing B causing C. We view events sequentially but they are first evolved in the formless as a total event, though it may stop at B without going on to C. Every moment complete and perfect.
The seed is the perfect seed the bud the perfect bud the flower the perfect flower the withered old flower the perfect withered etc.
Creation perfect and complete moment by moment.
Healing happens in the formless then it happens or doesnt due to the local enviroment, karma the works.
Each individual has a unique and also shared potential to evolve.
For some that potential will be fully realized then for others varying degrees of realization. Intention plays a part.
Spiritual enlightenment is part of that potential. Enlightenment is a different state as different as the butterfly is from the caterpillar, as yet few have fully realized that potential. Few have had that intention or held it.
Many now have an intention to ascend, whatever that is. Im not clear on it at all.
Something is happening, it would seem that local conditions are right for the potential to evolve rapidly is there.
Like the situation with fish becoming land animals it did not happen for all fish.

My joke is that one day God said to the monkeys im going to create a new species im calling huuman im offering you guys the step up to human form who wants i?.
They thought about and the wise ones said, no we have seen the job description we are happy as we are.
The ones clamoring for change got it. Lol
So it may be that some experience change and that may just be a change in the way we perceive the world, its an illusion anyway its not solid at all.
The other will be happy in their unhappiness and negativity. (without my problems who would I be?)
I dont know, Im pointing to a logical possibility but its a presumption.

Regards Chris

kriya
27th May 2010, 08:27
Alignment with our true purpose is not something that is given, it is not gift wrapped and delivered, it is not guaranteed, it is a process of struggle, it is discernment, ability and discipline. It requires perseverance and effort and the most seductive of philosophies are those that do away with the effort part and replace it with effortlessness. The idea of rebuking effortlessness is itself enough to elicit the wrath of many in the new age, but its not the free flow of coincidence, of being in the right place at the right time, of serendipity that I’m arguing against, but the idea that life, even with the gifts of universal unfolding, is anything other than a spiritual struggle to attain inner and external balance amidst the powers of dissolution that plague humanity.

Dear Angelo,
Thank you so much for your comments. IMHO, what you have written here, in the above quote is the one of the most intelligent statements that I have read on this site. I believe it to be totally correct!

Love,

Kriya

greybeard
27th May 2010, 10:37
Dear Angelo,
Thank you so much for your comments. IMHO, what you have written here, in the above quote is the one of the most intelligent statements that I have read on this site. I believe it to be totally correct!

Love,Kriya

I agree with Kriya and therefore Angelo.
Could you make it a bit more simple for me Angelo, though I realize your sentences are long in the interest of precision and clarity.

In essence we are all enlightened but to quote Eckhart Tolle. " I dont mean to say that you can sit watching TV with a can of beer waiting for it to happen"
Take a 10 steps towards God, and He takes a hundred towards us.

The spiritual is full of paradox.
"Of myself I do nothing" -- does not mean non-action. It means right action flows because of the highest intention.
We do the best we can and surrender the end result to God. That raises our vibration.
We claim that we are the doer we incur karma.
Good karma means we have to come back to enjoy the fruits of our endeavor.
Right action dedicated to God is the answer to freedom
It takes time and study to go beyond the words and be the essence of the teaching.
Commitment and dedication to truth are essential if one want to advance spiritually.
If a person does not believe in God it may be enough just to be kind to all life no matter what.
Thats just my thought.
Chris

Eventually right action becomes second nature.
The potential is within all but we have to do our part.
Regards Chris

grace
27th May 2010, 13:39
The spiritual is full of paradox.
"Of myself I do nothing" -- does not mean non-action. It means right action flows because of the highest intention.

The Tao Teh Ching has a lot of wisdom on this. one of the main themes, "wu-wei" or non-action, does not mean no action takes place. it means no action which is not in line with tao(could be thought of as God). another theme, non-interference, does not mean keeping to yourself and not interfering in life. it means not letting your self or ego interfere with the will of God or your motivations interfere with the flow of perfect action. you have to do without doing and act without acting, like a channel for perfection, but like a transmitter you have to tune to the right station through right intention and vibration.
relating this back to George, his message is that everything is and will be alright, but like the message from the tao teh ching or the baghavad gita, this does not mean that we don't act. we live, have experiences, and work our way towards enlightenment and being.

greybeard
27th May 2010, 13:46
The Tao Teh Ching has a lot of wisdom on this. one of the main themes, "wu-wei" or non-action, does not mean no action takes place. it means no action which is not in line with tao(could be thought of as God). another theme, non-interference, does not mean keeping to yourself and not interfering in life. it means not letting your self or ego interfere with the will of God or your motivations interfere with the flow of perfect action. you have to do without doing and act without acting, like a channel for perfection, but like a transmitter you have to tune to the right station through right intention and vibration.
relating this back to George, his message is that everything is and will be alright, but like the message from the tao teh ching or the baghavad gita, this does not mean that we don't act. we live, have experiences, and work our way towards enlightenment and being.

Hi Grace
I seem to be very agreeable today.
I agree with every profound word of your post.
We are on the same page.
Love to you.
Chris

OnyxKnight
27th May 2010, 17:00
Hey there, this being my first post i thought id make it a relevent one... and in my honest opinion one of the most important messages to get out there. I feel this community needs to be introduced (if not already) to george's take on ascension and the coming future.

http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p1.html

And his most recent, as of a matter of days ago

I follow Camelot/Avalon, David Wilcock and others but i feel this guy has one of the largest pieces of the puzzle and his material seems to resonate with me unbelievably.. Whats everyone elses take on this guy?

He presents his version of truth as the Universal Truth. A mistake many have made.

Angelo
27th May 2010, 18:18
Hi Kriya,

I appreciate your appreciation!

A wise avatar you have there....

Angelo
27th May 2010, 18:53
Hi there greybeard,

If Eckhart Tolle said," I dont mean to say that you can sit watching TV with a can of beer waiting for it to happen", than I would perhaps ask for a little more context before commenting too harshly. The idea of waiting for something to happen is anathema to me.

A good friend of mine that I rarely see these days is a huge fan of Eckhart Tolle so I'm familiar with his teachings and have taken part in lengthy discussions about him , but to be honest I just can't jibe with his vibe, I never have. Though that topic is best for another thread.

We do the best we can and surrender the end result to God. That raises our vibration.
We claim that we are the doer we incur karma.
Good karma means we have to come back to enjoy the fruits of our endeavor.
Right action dedicated to God is the answer to freedom
It takes time and study to go beyond the words and be the essence of the teaching. - Chris

The phrase 'do the best we can' is an interesting one for it implies that the original effort was directed properly to begin with. For example, if someone unfamiliar with building a house endeavors to build a house and they do so without really learning the ropes beforehand, their house will be a sad excuse for a home. Once the house is finished, and obviously defective, the builder can than say with upstanding positivity, "I did the best I could!". This type of statement is a generality that may be true, but in the most likely case won't be true at all. If the hopeful builder took the time to fully engage his awareness on building the home, if he watched experts, read books, tried his hand on smaller projects, and than formulated his own vision which he carried through, it could accurately be said that he tried his best. Sadly, most people do not focus their awareness before hand, they are riddled with unconscious issues perhaps that keep them from truly expanding their skill set, and the refrain, "I did the best I could" remains a totally subjective and unproductive thought form.

Conversely, the idea of good karma / bad karma is not a reality, there is only karma which is neither bad nor good, it is what we have and what we must endure such that we can become karma free, at which point we enter into the realm of Dharma, which is our fully realized purpose.

Commitment and dedication to truth are essential if one want to advance spiritually. - Chris

I totally agree!

greybeard
27th May 2010, 19:21
Hi Angelo because I am dyslexic my writing is slow needing much spell checking.
I tend just come from essence.
So I will feel my way about putting the Eckhart comment in context.
It was on a cd and he was saying you are you are already enlightened in essence and searching is a denial of that, my words. looking here and there past and future when it can only be found in the present moment the NOW. He dident want to give the impression you got it for free.
That more or less is it.
Eckhart twas necessary to teach me about pain body and the importance of the eternal NOW.

I have moved on from him to Dr David Hawkins whos teaching is much more complex and detailed and is a bout devotional nonduality..
His teaching spread over 5 books shows why all concepts, belief systems, programing, postionality, wants needs and desires are of the ego so have to be transcended in order to realize true self.
He is teaching from the state of the mystic so it not channeled, not second hand, but direct subjective knowledge.
There is no persona Dr Hawkins speaking, no person survives enlightenment. Self replaces self.

"Doing the best one can" is my loose speech. In essence it is taking the action which we believe to be best and appropriate in the situation. If we dont have the skill for the job that would be acknowledged and it left to some one better qualified.
Good Karma bad Karma exists as long as we believe in that, the paradox is that everything is karma, it literally means action --
Hope I have made my previous post clearer.
Regards Chris

Angelo
27th May 2010, 20:39
Hey there greybeard, no need to apologize for your spelling/formatting, I can read and understand the words just fine. :typing:

I was wondering if you've thought about what it means to transcend the ego. What would this be like in your estimation?

Cheers

greybeard
27th May 2010, 21:24
Hey there greybeard, no need to apologize for your spelling/formatting, I can read and understand the words just fine. :typing:

I was wondering if you've thought about what it means to transcend the ego. What would this be like in your estimation?

Cheers
Ive written a fair amount on the ego what is it and how to transcend thread about it and that might be a better place to discuss it but for now.
several things

Before enlightenment chopping wood fetching water after enlightenment chopping wood fetching water.

the late Ramesh Balsakar Advaita teacher said

"If you have to choose between winning a Million Pound and enlightenment, take the money, there is no one left to enjoy enlightenment it is not a personal event."

For myself I have no expectations, its not a goal its an intention. I am enjoying bit by bit removing the personal clouds that hide the ever shining sun of enlightenment from view.
I dont have airy fairy ideas or romantic notions about the journey or destination.
Its hard work but I enjoy it.
I accept what Hawkins says about the state that cant be spoken of but only experienced.
Regards Chris

onawah
27th May 2010, 22:14
I read Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now and A New Earth and listened to him reading the books on CDs, also taped the series of his talks with Oprah (which I believe are still free on the Oprah website), and found all to be very helpful with staying more fully in the NOW.
I will have to read Dr. David Hawkins too, and hopefully listen. I find hearing the voice of a person who really knows what he/she is talking about can greatly enhance the transmission of wisdom.
Are there any links with audios or videos of Dr. Hawkins' talks?
Thanks

greybeard
27th May 2010, 23:36
I read Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now and A New Earth and listened to him reading the books on CDs, also taped the series of his talks with Oprah (which I believe are still free on the Oprah website), and found all to be very helpful with staying more fully in the NOW.
I will have to read Dr. David Hawkins too, and hopefully listen. I find hearing the voice of a person who really knows what he/she is talking about can greatly enhance the transmission of wisdom.
Are there any links with audios or videos of Dr. Hawkins' talks?
Thanks

Sorry for hi jacking the thread.

hi onawah
I like audio and video too.
Moxie typed quite a bit in here
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=22034&page=25#post22034

navigation
Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

http://www.veritaspub.com/

http://thepiratebay.org/

If you have torrent software you can download a years lectures from pirate bay a lot of disc space required though about 20g
There are some clips on u tube but they are not that interesting -- too short to really get the essence of him.
He is in his 80s but really quick and sharp once he gets warmed up.
Lots of love coming from him.

His book Discovery of the presence of God / devotional nonduality really does it for me but not an easy read to begin with.
"I" and the eye of the I both excellent books too.
He has a cd set distributed
http://www.nightingale.com/prod_detail~product~Highest_Level_Enlightenment.as px
Thats a brilliant cd set and the best starting point, its where I discovered him through a friend.
It was syncronicity. A friend came to stay with that set and a week later another friend lent me Power vs Force

Any way I hope that helps and we are forgive for using this thread to communicate.

Regards
Chris

Angelo
28th May 2010, 00:24
Hey greybeard,

Ive written a fair amount on the ego what is it and how to transcend thread about it and that might be a better place to discuss it but for now. - greybeard

I understand and agree.

Before enlightenment chopping wood fetching water after enlightenment chopping wood fetching water.

the late Ramesh Balsakar Advaita teacher said

:thumb:

Thanks for the discussion, its been fun.

Cheers,

Angelo

onawah
28th May 2010, 03:22
Thanks Greybeard, I didn't start this thread, and have no problem with where it's gone, as it has all been of interest to me.

3(C)+me
28th May 2010, 04:25
I must say something I have been sitting on for some time. Many people on this tread talk about Transcending the ego and boy I just can not get on that boat. The inference is that the ego is bad, it has to be shown the door, it is the one that needs to be tamed and overcome. The ego is not the enemy to transced the ego is like saying I have to transcent my arm, or my digestive system. The ego is part of the psych and a valuable part so transcending it is not the goal for me. It seems like for some here the ego is a shadow aspect, not given it's due, maybe some shame or just thinking it is the part of the mind that gets one in trouble all the time. The ego must first be respected for what it does for the self and at the same knowing that it is not running the show( although it likes to think it is). That is why meditation is helpful because through this process one see how the ego works, it's nature, how it jumps from thought to though and how it has to know all the answers or it gets anxious. Like all aspects of the self the ego must be respected and integrated into the total self while at the same time acknowledging other aspects of the self that can see the bigger picture. Intuition is not of the ego, the ego does not understand this type of knowing. Yet it is an invaluable part of the self especially in these times. There I said it.
As far as the transformation being a death and all the other unknowns talked about on this threat. It has been said many times before that this is the first time in this universe that this has happened in this way. It is new ground so in many ways it is not really clear how this whole thing is going to go because at every minute people are making choices that can change the outcome. Being confortable with not knowing all the answers while at the same time trusting in yourself is very important in these times. That is why George says to get to know yourself, listen to yourself. What kinds of thoughts run through your mind and are they limiting you in some way. What fears are getting activated, what is your emotional states like, is there a pattern? Is your emotional states connected to some type of thinking? It is fear based or based on "I am inferior in some way".
Done.

Angelo
28th May 2010, 05:08
Wow cccme, that was a doozie of a post, so few words too. In the flow...:dance:

George K says what a great many motivational speakers do, there is no doubt about it, things such as 'listen to yourself' are time tested and known to work, but the necessary ingredient for the utilization of these skills is context, and being vulnerable to the world and its needs.

Human beings, especially those within the borderlands of worlds must struggle tirelessly against feelings of inferiority. Being inferior, or rather the belief of being inferior (...are they the same thing....) has so many degrees of separation. Each aspect of our lives manifest this fear in different ways, some facets of our lives may be relatively free of fear while another facet, as yet hidden lurks in wait.

If we're conscious of our habits, or patterns, we have the upper hand already, the question is in what way can we do things differently, and most often those choices don't arise unless we're in our fear, vulnerable and seeking another expression. The fear is like a crown of thorns which pierces us until our 'resurrection', which is a process of our intention and will not to give up.

It has been said many times before that this is the first time in this universe that this has happened in this way. It is new ground so in many ways it is not really clear how this whole thing is going to go because at every minute people are making choices that can change the outcome. - cccme

I understand that someone has said that this has never happened before, and something is different here - and with this I might even agree, but does 'never happened before' mean we lose our sense of self? Is there a discontinuation of our worldly experience forever? Are the abilities that are just now emerging anew into our very experience in this physical existence to be cast aside for the heavenly domains above? Because if so I came to this planet at the damn wrong time :mad2: , because my work order either was written incorrectly, or I'm lost in time :confused:. (which is possible too)

My question to you cccme: Based on what would you come to believe that we are about to spontaneously evolve into a sun? What in your life experience has prepared you for this insight?

Cheers,

Angelo

truthseekerdan
28th May 2010, 05:56
I must say something I have been sitting on for some time. Many people on this tread talk about Transcending the ego and boy I just can not get on that boat. The inference is that the ego is bad, it has to be shown the door, it is the one that needs to be tamed and overcome. The ego is not the enemy to transced the ego is like saying I have to transcent my arm, or my digestive system. The ego is part of the psych and a valuable part so transcending it is not the goal for me. It seems like for some here the ego is a shadow aspect, not given it's due, maybe some shame or just thinking it is the part of the mind that gets one in trouble all the time. The ego must first be respected for what it does for the self and at the same knowing that it is not running the show( although it likes to think it is).

Hi cccme,

Thank you for bringing some "good points" into discussion. Because "we live" in this physical duality, "we see" things like: black & white, good & bad, etc. The ego is not actually a part of us, but an "illusion" a separation device from our true Self. You can better call it the fallen consciousness that the humanity today lives in. May I suggest a helpful read link here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=17666&viewfull=1#post17666)

Being confortable with not knowing all the answers while at the same time trusting in yourself is very important in these times. That is why George says to get to know yourself, listen to yourself. What kinds of thoughts run through your mind and are they limiting you in some way. What fears are getting activated, what is your emotional states like, is there a pattern? Is your emotional states connected to some type of thinking? It is fear based or based on "I am inferior in some way".
Done.

I believe George is referring to your true Self, hence listening to your heart not your mind. ;)
It is Ego that is stopping people experiencing the delights of what the universe has to offer. Without Ego we can become unlimited and boundless. We can find new powers, new creativity, new opportunities for growth, for love, for harmony, peace and joy in our lives that before we let go of our Ego we could not begin to conceive.
But how do you get rid of Ego. You have to realize that you are operating through fear, fear of loss.

Hope this helps. Love and respect, :wub:

Dan

greybeard
28th May 2010, 12:03
Trying to get on topic.
GK is saying investigate form your own opinion.
Yes but what are you investigating?
There are so many threads/ teachers highlighted, talking about Ascension no doubt many other forum are having similar debates some heated some not.
Not one single person has ascended not one single person has talked about their personal experience of Ascension.

You can spend a life time talking about it, investigating it, debating it, but that is not it.
Not one single fact.
I as much as anyone would like to believe something is going to happen is happening to lift the human race and I do believe what Eckhart Tolle says in "A New Earth"

The point is what am I personally actually doing aside from reading investigating?

I am doing what is suggested by most teachers be it David Icke, David Wilcock Tolle Hawkins, I am letting go of the old way of doing things.
I stop playing the game, I let go the rope in the tug of war.

They all say we have to raise our consciousness.

As Dan said ego is fallen consciousness.

For over thirty years I have studied what enlightened spiritual teachers have said.
They all say the same thing -- to know your true self, ego must be transcended.

Im meditating several times every day, nothing grand ten minutes.
Im en-devouring to be kind to all life no matter what.
I admit it when im wrong.
Sorry is the hardest word --- the ego hates to say sorry.
I apologize here without exception to anyone I may have hurt or offended.
So I have a plan of action to raise my consciousness.

Thats not an ego trip im just sharing, many are doing a lot more.

We need to get of our knees according to David Icke.
That does not mean attacking-- it means being aware.
It means letting go of the old way of reacting it means letting go of ego-- fallen consciousness.

Respectfully Chris

Moxie
28th May 2010, 16:13
George is publishing his story because of his convictions.
Just as someone who becomes "saved" by Jesus he feels a conviction to "give it away" because he believes it's ethically required in order to maintain what he has going on with his "contacts".

He knows that he can't prove it.

I look at it as another story that fits it with other stories that people are telling...and they do connect. Question is, what are these threads connected to?

This morning, I did "chance" upon an enlightening article and have requested permission to post it at this forum.
When I get permission for this copyrighted material, I'll post at the Ego thread.

'High Hopes'
28th May 2010, 17:40
RE: GEORGE KAVASSILAS's MESSAGE ON ASCENSION

I also was recently Taken with GEORGE KAVASSILAS's lectures (on You Tube).

A lot of what he says does make good sense..and his BIG PICTURE seems to have a certain resonance of truth about it..!!

HOWEVER...I am also hearing my Alarm Bells ringing with this guy..!!

There are 2 Points in particular that he states in one of the last few segments of his 13 part lecture titled 'The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension & the Birthing of a New Consciousness' that make me feel very uneasy.
(Maybe I have misunderstood him.......I don't think so though).

Geroge states that...He used to feel SO SAD for all the suffering that he saw going on in this world....and that if he had a magic wand he would have fixed it all and 'made things right.'
HOWEVER.....he goes on to say that he NOW understands he was wrong to think like this ....and that we should not concern ourselves with the plights of other people...because whatever the experience they are having on this world (good or bad)....this is the experience that is MEANT for them on their spiritual journey back to ONENESS.
Furthermore....everybody chose the experience that they wished to have before they came to this world...AND are contracted to finish it.

So...in stating this...George is basically saying...that there is no need to help anybody who is in difficulty or is suffering AS THIS IS WHAT IS MEANT TO BE for them!.... We should therefore respect the grand design of things and let it happen as it was intended!!

I personally have great difficulty in finding any true resonance with that. (It's almost like saying that there is no room for compassion)

The Second Point that comes from this is....Why would anybody in their right mind...choose to
experience a life of prolonged suffering....or a life that will end in some agonizing or horrific fashion? (which happens to so many)
examples: ......Possibly in some war.....in a car accident...OR being physically tortured in some extreme way....or dying of starvation....thirst....buried alive in an earthquake or mining disaster...slowly and painfully suffocating in total darkness....etc etc....(I'm sure you get the picture here and there are many more such horrific examples of what so many people have to undergo)

There are so many people that unfortunately leave this world whilst freaking out in a terrified
state of mental horror, pain and panic.)

Its just too horrific to think about these poor souls sometimes...and the senseless suffering that so many have been put through!

Would a soul REALLY choose something like this as a valuable experience (on the road to Ascension) that he/she needs to go through...!!??
....Not to mention some of those other poor souls who spend their entire lives extremely physically or mentally handicapped.

Take another example…the case of a baby say... that dies also (maybe horrifically) at the age of 2 in a fire (maybe in a war zone)
What has been learned or gained by this soul from such a short existence and one it has barely learned to be aware of!??

In short...My point is ......Is it really right to let people suffer and justify it by saying that this is what they asked for? And do all suffering people REALLY choose to have such terrible experiences.!?

Maybe I am missing something fundamental here with what George is trying to say……If I am, could anyone shed some light on this?

I will end with this.....

Beware....George could even be one of the 'Super Nice Guys' (i.e. Like The Nordics) that he cautions us to avoid..!!

[Now there's a thought!!!]

Aloha

'High Hopes'

Angelo
28th May 2010, 18:31
Holy high heavens! It's hope for all, its High Hopes and a message of discernment for all of us. High Hopes I think you just turned into a sun!. :flame:

Maybe I am missing something fundamental here with what George is trying to say……If I am, could anyone shed some light on this? - High Hopes

I don't think your missing much at all, much less any fundamental support. You've basically cut to the chase, stripped away the veneer and did it with an open mind, now that to me is the definition of evolution in dialogue.

Regarding Compassion - Compassion is knowing the worlds needs, seeing its errors, recognizing these errors as errors and working to correct them in our lives, and thereby our world. The rest is theoretical poppy cock and hogwash. The question of the spontaneous sun is one of blind belief, it is a question of discernment in that a message with an underlying philosophy of other worldly glory is but a rework of the old religious 'faith by promise' - or in other words 'a fools paradise'.

There is much injustice on the planet, that is the issue at hand, we are collectively creating this and we must collectively alter it or suffer the fate of an ignorant and unwise people. Deflections from this fundamental truth, however spiritual they may appear, however evolved and with whatever group of beautiful beings they are derived, are nothing but distractions from our responsibility to each other. If we are all 'One' we need to do more than just say ad nauseum 'we are one' 'we are one' we are one'.

There is work to do, lets not shirk that for some pie in the sky. Wormholes and time travel as reality - perhaps, but lets not lose focus on the 'human' part of being human.

Cheers,

Angelo

kriya
28th May 2010, 18:41
Holy high heavens! It's hope for all, its High Hopes and a message of discernment for all of us. High Hopes I think you just turned into a sun!. :flame:

I don't think your missing much at all, much less any fundamental support. You've basically cut to the chase, stripped away the veneer and did it with an open mind, now that to me is the definition of evolution in dialogue.

Regarding Compassion - Compassion is knowing the worlds needs, seeing its errors, recognizing these errors as errors and working to correct them in our lives, and thereby our world. The rest is theoretical poppy cock and hogwash. The question of the spontaneous sun is one of blind belief, it is a question of discernment in that a message with an underlying philosophy of other worldly glory is but a rework of the old religious 'faith by promise' - or in other words 'a fools paradise'.

There is much injustice on the planet, that is the issue at hand, we are collectively creating this and we must collectively alter it or suffer the fate of an ignorant and unwise people. Deflections from this fundamental truth, however spiritual they may appear, however evolved and with whatever group of beautiful beings they are derived, are nothing but distractions from our responsibility to each other. If we are all 'One' we need to do more than just say ad nauseum 'we are one' 'we are one' we are one'.

There is work to do, lets not shirk that for some pie in the sky. Wormholes and time travel as reality - perhaps, but lets not lose focus on the 'human' part of being human.

Cheers,

Angelo

Yes I believe compassion needs to be developed too.

Love,

Kriya

3(C)+me
28th May 2010, 21:34
My question to you cccme: Based on what would you come to believe that we are about to spontaneously evolve into a sun? What in your life experience has prepared you for this insight?

Cheers,

Angelo
Ok, sorry for the rant people but I felt so much better after i posted it.
Look, I do not have all the answers but I have been looking at myself for a long time and the time and motivation I put into this area has helped me a whole lot. I do not know what is going to happen. Is it possible for this earth to turn into a sun? I think it is possible because all things are possible for the creative force I would guess that at some point in this whole creation that an planet somewhere turned into the sun. I think for me it would be dangerous to say something like "no way can this earth turn into a sun" Limited thinking and probably an ego thing because it can not understand how it can happen. The ego loves to limit. If one believes this, then that belief will direct your expierence, so you will not experience the earth turning into the sun because you believe it can not happen! But what if it can happen? What if the earth is going to and because one believes it can not happen will miss out. If it can and if one timeline of the earth will do that I would think that would be a great expierence and i would not want to miss out on that. That is why dealing and recognizing ones limiting thoughts are so important right now. Also I do not want to be under anyone's thumb anymore. At this point I am pondering this idea. It is amazing what happens when I just wonder and say outloud I wonder at this or that. Boom, I get a dream or an idea about this that resonates with me. I am just getting myself ready to be as clear as possible and figure out how to get out of the prison with my freedom and body intact.
One is not going to get rid of the ego, if you are in a body you will have an ego so the question is? What part do you want your ego to play?. Do you want it to be driving your car? Do you think it should be shotgun or in the backseat. What part of yourself do you want to be driving your car?. The ego does like to have a few tasks but I would not let it decide if the earth is going to turn into the sun that I think would be for my higher self, my intuitive self or something to be answered in the dream state. These parts of the self would have more information and a wider veiw of things.

MargueriteBee
28th May 2010, 22:01
I listened to his stuff a few days ago and what strikes me is that I felt a surprising sense of relief that if the earth is going to turn into a star and the entire ecological system is going to be fried, it doesn't matter that we polluted the earth.

How weird, it was like getting permission not to care. Like, oh, I don't have to feel guilty about using plastic and burning gas. Oh boy, it's like the elite-they don't care because they believe the earth will transform into a star? so why care! It was weird.

Is this weird or what? Is this some kind of programming? I don't know.

PS: I was raised in the Mormon church and they believe if ya can obey around 4000 laws and be perfect you can become the god of your own world....

grace
28th May 2010, 22:18
we are still harming the being that is this earth.. and we are responsible for that. i see what you mean though, if it's true then the end of her suffering is near.

greybeard
28th May 2010, 22:47
Friends I suggest respectfully you keep it simple.
Anything that creates fear is not of God.
Love Chris

3(C)+me
28th May 2010, 23:15
God is all things.

greybeard
28th May 2010, 23:41
God is all things.

Yes and no.
He gave us free will, we created havoc. for 95% of history man has been war.
A loving God did not create war.
So many paradoxes my friend.
Ultimate truth is only God is.
Ive been studying spirituality over thirty years and I can honestly say Im wise enough to say ---I dont know.
I do however believe what enlightened ones say.
They uniformly say God is Love and in order to know God the ego must be transcended.
They have been saying that for many thousands of years.
So its ok to disagree or agree with me for I dont know.

Regards Chris

Hiram
28th May 2010, 23:55
The physical body is an instrument which directs God's attention into the finite.

What shall you do with that attention? What shall you make of such a grand gift?

Your intent, your actions, your thoughts and emotions are being written on the skein of space an time itself.

What a responsibility and privilege! What a solemn and joyful honor!

Being Serves Joy.

Angelo
28th May 2010, 23:58
Hi there cccme,

You said:

I think for me it would be dangerous to say something like "no way can this earth turn into a sun" Limited thinking and probably an ego thing because it can not understand how it can happen. The ego loves to limit. If one believes this, then that belief will direct your expierence, so you will not experience the earth turning into the sun because you believe it can not happen! -cccme

cccme, I never said that the earth will never turn into a sun, in fact.... oh never mind. I can see that you are trapped in a circular spiritual logic, the same type that was so heavily propagated through materials like 'The Secret', which provide half of the equation but neglect the other. I encounter this mental and spiritual phenomena ALL the time, its sad really.

The ego does like to have a few tasks but I would not let it decide if the earth is going to turn into the sun that I think would be for my higher self, my intuitive self or something to be answered in the dream state. These parts of the self would have more information and a wider view of things. - cccme

Are you implying that my 'ego' has decided that the earth won't spontaneous combust into a sun because its afraid of the very possibility? And that it has tricked me into believing it? :twitch: That because I don't understand how it could happen I have closed off the very possibility itself and that I might be left behind if I'm not at least open to the possibility? Where would I go in that case? Hell? :fear:

Cheers,

Angelo

grace
28th May 2010, 23:59
Hiram, that reads like a poem, thanks

grace
29th May 2010, 00:15
there is always the possibility for contradiction when people try to express truth using words and communication which needs to reference things like a dictionary or an assumed set of past experiences. watch out for going too in depth into an idea or a set of words trying to check it by your own belief system when it isn't necessary or important(sometimes it is). instead, focus on a person's intent and the energy coming through in the way they say things.

i mean this for a few posts and people in this thread, know that others here mean well.

3(C)+me
29th May 2010, 00:23
cccme, I never said that the earth will never turn into a sun, in fact.... oh never mind. I can see that you are trapped in a circular spiritual logic, the same type that was so heavily propagated through materials like 'The Secret', which provide half of the equation but neglect the other. I encounter this mental and spiritual phenomena ALL the time, its sad really.

Angelo, you asked me a direct question and I tried to answer it. I am not imply anything about your thought process, I am not here to judge anyone. I answered the question to the best of my knowledge.
So why this response? Everyone can have their view that was mine, yours is yours, fine.

grace
29th May 2010, 00:29
i'm not sure if this was posted yet but here is George's "Harmonic Equation of Ascension" http://www.georgekavassilas.org/theharmonicequationofascension.pdf

Angelo
29th May 2010, 02:22
Hi cccme,

I don't mean to be harsh, it's my nature to be blunt at times, however my round and about point is that reality is not a matter of my opinion and your opinion, or of my belief and your belief but about reality itself. I'm a student of reality, and not in a materialist sense, but as a living and vital process of observation. What I am attempting to do, and the reason I posted to begin with, was to bring to light the superstitious and fundamentalist viewpoint that most people hold, while they simultaneously assert their freedom of being. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of 'spiritual' folk have developed but a modified version of an age old theme of religious dogma, what I've referred to as 'faith in a promise'.

I'm not discounting your view of the world cccme, it exists and therefore it is of interest and concern to me, but to assume that your view is coherent and clear based as it is on other peoples 'convictions', as another poster referred to it, is pure folly. Human evolution is about developing the skills necessary to avoid becoming entrapped in perceptual boxes, it is not blind faith, nor is it the fawning of authority figures no matter how esteemed they may be, as the world defines such things.

To those who would assert that what is fearful is not of God, I believe greybeard mentioned this, I would have to say that your view of the world is not in tune with reality. Let me tell you a story:

Some 11,000 years ago (and change) the landmass known as Atlantis sank into the ocean in a terrible cataclysm. The prophets of the time walked the land prior to its destruction warning whoever would listen of the impending disaster, and that those who heeded this message must help in spreading the word. The prophets met with great resistance among the populace, especially among those who were, as we might say, 'spiritually inclined' and comfortable in their lives. I can almost hear the refrain now,"...dear prophet, as you call yourself, your message is full of fear, it is not of God, who are you to ramble on about such horrible things, my place here is secure, my home full of bounty. Please do not trouble us here anymore."

The truth is the truth, if the truth is too scary, or if you "can't handle the truth" than that is your own response to reality, it is not Gods fault that you are not yet prepared to respond sufficiently to over come your fear and face the facts as they are.

Cheers,

Angelo

bluestflame
29th May 2010, 02:31
method of presentation indicates the source and intent of a message

3(C)+me
29th May 2010, 03:40
Hi cccme,

I don't mean to be harsh, it's my nature to be blunt at times, however my round and about point is that reality is not a matter of my opinion and your opinion, or of my belief and your belief but about reality itself. I'm a student of reality, and not in a materialist sense, but as a living and vital process of observation. What I am attempting to do, and the reason I posted to begin with, was to bring to light the superstitious and fundamentalist viewpoint that most people hold, while they simultaneously assert their freedom of being. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of 'spiritual' folk have developed but a modified version of an age old theme of religious dogma, what I've referred to as 'faith in a promise'.

I'm not discounting your view of the world cccme, it exists and therefore it is of interest and concern to me, but to assume that your view is coherent and clear based as it is on other peoples 'convictions', as another poster referred to it, is pure folly. was to bring to light the superstitious and fundamentalist viewpoint that most people hold, while they simultaneously assert their freedom of being, it is not blind faith, nor is it the fawning of authority figures no matter how esteemed they may be, as the world defines such things.

To those who would assert that what is fearful is not of God, I believe greybeard mentioned this, I would have to say that your view of the world is not in tune with reality. Let me tell you a story:

Some 11,000 years ago (and change) the landmass known as Atlantis sank into the ocean in a terrible cataclysm. The prophets of the time walked the land prior to its destruction warning whoever would listen of the impending disaster, and that those who heeded this message must help in spreading the word. The prophets met with great resistance among the populace, especially among those who were, as we might say, 'spiritually inclined' and comfortable in their lives. I can almost hear the refrain now,"...dear prophet, as you call yourself, your message is full of fear, it is not of God, who are you to ramble on about such horrible things, my place here is secure, my home full of bounty. Please do not trouble us here anymore."

The truth is the truth, if the truth is too scary, or if you "can't handle the truth" than that is your own response to reality, it is not Gods fault that you are not yet prepared to respond sufficiently to over come your fear and face the facts as they are.

Cheers,

Angelo

Do no take this as saying your view is wrong...This is just another way of seeing things. Ok?
Your said "I'm a student of reality, and not in a materialist sense, but as a living and vital process of observation" We as human being percieve reality through our senses, beliefs, thoughts and our life experience. Take two people looking at the same thing, say a priest. A Catholic priest. One will have a one view of that person, the other totally different. The person being viewed is the same but the conclusions each person make will be worlds apart. But what is the true reality? Who is that priest really? apart from the beliefs the two people hold? They can argue till the cows come home about whose view or reality about that priest is right......

Was to bring to light the superstitious and fundamentalist viewpoint that most people hold, while they simultaneously assert their freedom of being.

Am I religious, am I a fundalmentalist?. You do not know anything about my religious beliefs. But you do make some conclusions on my thought process. You have a view about me and this is your reality in relation to me. And to your mind you have me spot on...Yes? Who is to say you are right or wrong?? Who???

The truth is the truth, if the truth is too scary, or if you "can't handle the truth" than that is your own response to reality, it is not Gods fault that you are not yet prepared to respond sufficiently to over come your fear and face the facts as they are

You do not have any fears? None?. If I put a gun to your head I bet you would feel fear...right. If the police came to your door and dragged you off to jail you would not feel fear?
If your best friend told you something very disturbing and dark would you believe it on the spot. Fear is a given in this world. To overcome it is a noble task but to think you will absolutely get over it well, now I would say you are not in touch with reality..Whose truth are you saying i can't handle...yours, mine, the guy down the street. Which one???

Human evolution is about developing the skills necessary to avoid becoming entrapped in perceptual boxes
The one thing we can agree on is we are all in perceptual boxes and are often trapped in them.
But if you think you are going to get rid of all of them and your fears and all that you believe about everything....will lead you to the true reality without all the religious dogma etc.. that dogma is just that another dogma...
Best wishes. and Peace

Angelo
29th May 2010, 04:18
Hi again cccme!

You said:

We as human being percieve reality through our senses, beliefs, thoughts and our life experience. Take two people looking at the same thing, say a priest. A Catholic priest. One will have a one view of that person, the other totally different. The person being viewed is the same but the conclusions each person make will be worlds apart. But what is the true reality? Who is that priest really? apart from the beliefs the two people hold? They can argue till the cows come home about whose view or reality about that priest is right......

This is a straw man argument, neither individuals views need be the truth, however long and hard they argue. The issue is one of spiritual objectivity, for the essence of seeing the world as it is requires that there be a level of detachment such that new information can either be accepted or rejected, not based on if it makes us happy or not, but instead on where it takes us - the impact of its presence on us. If we feel shaken or moved by someones presence or message, no matter how it makes us feel, there is something occurring that requires detached observation. In this we need to 'step out of ourselves', look at ourselves through the microscope of honesty, and reassess our perceptual orientation.

Am I religious, am I a fundalmentalist?. You do not know anything about my religious beliefs. But you do make some conclusions on my thought process. You have a view about me and this is your reality in relation to me. And to your mind you have me spot on...Yes? Who is to say you are right or wrong?? Who???

Calm down cccme, seriously now, its not worth the strain. I see you as I see you, that's neither here nor there, what I am discussing is your thought process as you are expressing it to me, while dialoguing with me. I am observing you while you engage me. Firstly, I never claimed that you are religious or fundamentalist, what I said was that the residue of fundamentalist thinking (blind faith) is alive and well in the so called spiritual communities of the world, and that this phenomena expresses itself in the naive beliefs of the communities members, who very often believe in things that they have no real experiential reason to believe in. This was not directed at you as a statement of fact as regards your religiosity, or lack thereof.

You do not have any fears? None?. If I put a gun to your head I bet you would feel fear...right. If the police came to your door and dragged you off to jail you would not feel fear?
If your best friend told you something very disturbing and dark would you believe it on the spot. Fear is a given in this world.

Fear is a given - I stated such in a previous post, fear is not unwelcome in my life, nor is it not present, but my experience of it is seen in a pragmatic way, I utilize it, which I can do because I don't deny its presence. Let me point something out here cccme, you project words onto me that I have not said, you then reply to those words as if I had said them. I never said that there is no fear in my life, to do so would be to falsify my experience, like so many others do here, as elsewhere.

For now,

Angelo

Angelo
29th May 2010, 05:21
Hi MargueriteBee!

Can I call you MB?

I listened to his stuff a few days ago and what strikes me is that I felt a surprising sense of relief that if the earth is going to turn into a star and the entire ecological system is going to be fried, it doesn't matter that we polluted the earth.

How weird, it was like getting permission not to care. Like, oh, I don't have to feel guilty about using plastic and burning gas. Oh boy, it's like the elite-they don't care because they believe the earth will transform into a star? so why care! It was weird.

Is this weird or what? Is this some kind of programming? I don't know.

PS: I was raised in the Mormon church and they believe if ya can obey around 4000 laws and be perfect you can become the god of your own world.... - MargueriteBee

I have an old friend who became a Mormon, and she totally became Mormon, she was a fire for the cause, still is. I'm fascinated by the culture of control there, absolutely fascinated. I've even had the 'elders' in for long and lengthy discussions where I really ask them about their faith. I wanted to get a sense for thier religion. Any thoughts to share about that group from your intimate perspective?

Angelo

greybeard
29th May 2010, 06:48
Hi Angelo
My mention of Thats which is of fear is not of God was a little simple.
I put no head above mine but have a healthy respect for the state of enlightenment.
On a video Dr Hawkins was asked how he would react is some one was going to shoot him.
He covered his ears and sad "I cant stand loud noises" then laughed.
Fear is related to the body.
I have no fear of death what so ever, as I have close to it so many times, once drowning I said "So this is it, relaxed in surrender to the moment and found myself alive on the surface" If we truly believe we are spirit having a human experience then death is no big deal we have probably died and been reincarnated many times.
Love (God) does not create fear, ego does.
One can be aware that the end is coming re your prophet story and have compassion for others with out being "alarmist" or feeling fear. Fear serves no useful purpose as it parallelizes (cant spell) causes unhelpful reaction. Concern is not fear. I might be concerned about the manner of death but not death it self.
Having had a home for the elderly I have had quite a few of my "friends" die, with few exceptions they new their time was up and were extremely peaceful.
When people who are young exit this world I have every compassion for relatives but if they new death was nothing it would ease their grief.
If an event 2012 happens and we all die we will metaphorically meet on the other side laugh and say what was all the fuss about and get on with life without the current body,
Chris

onawah
29th May 2010, 06:54
:party::laugh::pop2:
This thread is making me LOL (in a good, goofy way) because it has wandered all over the place and now it feels like it could go almost anywhere. It's a little wild and crazy--while everyone is being very open and also decent with each other, and though it gets close to derailing due to disagreements and semantics, it somehow keeps careening along.

I have a feeling that George K's info ( a bit of a wild card, himself, for sure!) has something to do with this, and probably it's also to do with the timing. With the Gulf Coast in such dire straits, I for one just can't even register the magnitude or the meaning of it all anymore and am not even trying. At the same time, I am feeling great relief because I actually do believe, as David Wilcock asserts, that this disaster marks the arrival at the "bottom of the barrel" (there's a pun there), as the message in the Great Pyramid is supposedly telling us--that 2010 is when we hit bottom, and so we can only go UP from here...

Maybe I just needed to laugh. Anyway, thanks to everyone here for being who you and caring enough to want to interact in this way with each other.

We all MUST remember to laugh and not take ourselves too seriously (Personally, I myself was born in the year of Coyote).

I also want to post this link:
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news06-2010.html
and recommend channeler Aluna Joy's current message there, entitled "Fake It Until You Make It" She is an uncomplicated, clear source of good energy, connected very directly to the Earth, the Star People and the elders.
Here is a taste of what she says:

"One of the things the Star Elders are asking to share with you is to cook on those wild dreams that you have inside of you . . . those wild, wacko dreams that you have about yourself . . . and they want you to wear them. Imagine or pretend that they are already happening. When you do this you are telling the universe what you want to create, and the universe has to comply. When you start acting as if you are living your dream, you are. Actors have great jobs, because they can play all these different parts. When they really get into a role, they have left their doubt behind. The universe says "Oh, Merrill Streep wants to play Julia Child." Pretty soon she merges with the role, and it becomes a part of who she is. Why is that? Because the universe will give you anything you want. Absolutely anything you want, any time you want it, and as much as you want. You just have to start acting as if it is so. Trust yourself and follow your heart. You need to fake it 'til you make it.

The Star Elders also want to share that it is a good thing to cultivate an abundance of self-esteem, so you can hold onto that dream that you can be anything and do anything. The Star Elders want you to take it a step further. This is homework. Write down a list of all the amazing and wonderful things that you know you are (for your eyes only). Get up in the morning, and read it to yourself. Then claim it. Say "OK, I AM this person". Ask to be of service in the best, absolute way you can, and walk out of your room assuming that that is true. Each day it will get easier to claim yourself. P.S. . . . you can add to the list anytime you want. You will discover more amazing things about yourself the more you do this.
Coming to Earth for many of us has been like riding on a roller coaster. You get on the roller coaster, and you are going up that first big hill thinking "Whoa, this is going to be great." Then you get to the top and you say "What was I thinking?", and you want to get off of that ride as fast as you can. But you can't, because you are stuck, and you are going down, you are whipping around, and you are screaming and yelling and laughing. You get off, and you say "Wow! That was great. I want to go again." Right? Remember we signed up for this. It is time to turn the fear back into its lighted form, and that is excitement.

When we let go of fear and take another step further into our futures, we will get what the Star Elder call "the good stuff", because we are breaking old patterns and doing something that we have never done before. This is where the growth is. We are here to help humanity feel their excitement; not their fear . . . and help them hear their own truth. That is why you are reading this. Do you know how awesome that is? "

3(C)+me
29th May 2010, 18:38
Funny, because Angelo you start your posts calmly and end them with what i would call anger..."Can't handle the truth" ETC NOW THAT WAS A RANT...Funny because I was just thinking the same thing about you....this guy needs to relax..
FUNNY.....

Angelo
29th May 2010, 19:09
Hey greybeard,

I was just writing some thoughts down about fear, I thought I might share them:

"The fear of physical death is not the greatest fear for the soul sensitive being, the greatest fear is the fear for those closest to us, that they might suffer. Our own death may indeed become insignificant, but it is the suffering of others that can startle us."

I get the sense that the question of fear is all semantics in this regard, because a deep concern for others which leads to a quickened heart could be described as fear, or alternatively the word ‘concerned’ might be used.

When our biological ‘overdrive’ kicks in, the reptilian brain is active, which means fear is present. Cccme said it correctly, if you are in a body, you are hardwired to fear. That’s not to say many haven’t developed the ability to attain a majority no fear experience, which is absolutely awesome, but the fear is there as a biological tool, if you will. And though we were given the brain of the 'predator', which was the seed for fear, there was a divine reason for its allowance, for we had to develop the ability to defend ourselves from the predator race, and only by taking on the crown of thorns were we to be able to conquer the foe - we had to understand its mind, digest its processes, its reasoning, its insanity.

Prior to our take over by the predators we were a peaceful native culture with vast arts and gardens, but we were naive to the ways of the universal laws of nature. We were easy prey, so we became the hybrids, a new species of human that was war-like, brute, arrogant, haughty, vengeful and jealous. We are digesting this experience to indeed transcend the ego’s dominance, not to destroy it, but to harness it, subdue it, and correct the order of priority.

Cheers,

Angelo

Angelo
29th May 2010, 19:49
Funny, because Angelo you start your posts calmly and end them with what i would call anger..."Can't handle the truth" ETC NOW THAT WAS A RANT...Funny because I was just thinking the same thing about you....this guy needs to relax..
FUNNY..... - cccme

I'm not sure I can agree with you cccme, one persons 'rant' may be another's timely message. If you don't like what I say I can accept that, totally. I've tried my best to walk the tight rope of 'forum civility' while at once carrying a 'vibration' that many just don't understand. I don't live in the world where love = nice, my world runs on a different equation set. I'm not trying to make friends, though I'm not closed to the idea either. I felt compelled to reply to this thread so I did, and here I am.

When I described the messengers of God in Atlantis as being perceived as fear mongers, I was making a statement that language is a tool, and how it is being used, and misused is one of the main ingredients in the apparatus of spiritual control. The aphorism as it was announced was, 'what is fearful is not of God', yet here there are several messengers of doom that are proclaiming something that most would consider fearful, or fear inducing. The condition of fear arises because Gods message is entering into where there is no knowledge of God. In the nether worlds of ignorance - where there is no knowledge of God - fear arises. So fear arises with the manifestation of God, for the light of God uncovers all folly, and folly exposed does not a happy folly make.

My rant about "if you can't handle the truth" is definitely applicable to a good many people out here, this forum is only one of many spirituality camp grounds where denial is discouragingly pervasive.

Oh there I go again! Being the bearer of mean things, I can't help it, I'm sorry it's getting late out here and we need way more supports, people are going to start getting the rough treatment if they don't build some collective discernment real quick! Oh, and the rough treatment won't be coming from me.

Cheers,

Angelo

greybeard
29th May 2010, 19:50
Hey Angelo
Yes this is so we arrive with survival skills, fight or flight.
That was very necessary to get us this far.
That was then, times they are a changing, they have to, we have to..
The main part of our brain is evolved from reptilian, the frontal cortex a relatively recent addition.
There is evidence that the body and brain are being rewired (Kundalin energy) to accept a higher spiritual energy.
Also it would seem that we are developing an etheric brain.
Its not possible to go into great detail here and any time I give a reference to the main source of my info it seems to get up a limited number of peoples backs, so I wont.
So the possibility is strong that we will survive whatever happens
Why do I feel this?
Nature, life, has a way of adapting evolving.
Now If it is so that these brain and body changes are happening, then its because, or so I believe, we are being prepared for a big step forward in our evolution.
Comments obviously welcome
Ch

ahamkara
29th May 2010, 19:52
The George Kavassilas talks are fascinating. Even if the Earth does not transform into a star, living to raise your vibrational rate and learning to listen to our Earth Mother will result in no harm.

"I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships/lying/in the yellow haze of the sun/
There were children crying and colors flying/all around the chosen ones/
All in a dream/all in a dream/ the loading had begun.
Flying mother nature's silver seed/to a new home in the sun"
~Neil Young "After the Goldrush" 1978~

Angelo
29th May 2010, 20:04
Hi ahamkara,

I agree, he's a 'fascinating' character, and there are facets of his talk that are spot on, but fascinating just isn't enough for me - scientifically speaking the vast majority of human beings find car wrecks and train wrecks fascinating. 7 out of ten people, or something like that, will look at a wreck for an extended period - hence the slow traffic for no apparent reason!

Neil Young just might have traveled thousands of years into the future of earth with that dream...

Cheers,

Angelo

3(C)+me
29th May 2010, 22:30
The George Kavassilas talks are fascinating. Even if the Earth does not transform into a star, living to raise your vibrational rate and learning to listen to our Earth Mother will result in no harm.

"I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships/lying/in the yellow haze of the sun/
There were children crying and colors flying/all around the chosen ones/
All in a dream/all in a dream/ the loading had begun.
Flying mother nature's silver seed/to a new home in the sun"
~Neil Young "After the Goldrush" 1978~

I love Neil Young...

Victoria Tintagel
14th June 2010, 08:15
Hi Beyondmyctrl! To answer your question: (quote) "so why on earth don't they want to ascend?" I presume their souls are rigidly into control and powerplays, out of fear. As being able to ascend is equal to being compassionate and in love, they will find the door locked. Not to them but because of their state of being. I used to think that everybody wanted the truth out, when I was a child. But conditions here on Earth aren't allowing that freedom, as truth is the enemy of the ego and rigid beliefsystems. Funny enough I had to find my untruth first, to be able to arrive at the truth of my life, an expedition that evolves as fast as I can let go of fear. That's what I think and believe, I like George Kavassilas by the way, thanks for this thread DoubleHelix!