PDA

View Full Version : Bosnia’s Moon Pyramid

Etherios
10th June 2011, 15:30
Well this is really a find right? I think its one more bit of info that shows how twisted our history is (the one we are tought).

"Carbon Dating Indicates the Bosnian Pyramid Built Over 10,000 Years Ago"

As reported by Bosnian-Pyramid.com (http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/06/carbon-dating-indicates-bosnian-pyramid.html)

Anno
10th June 2011, 16:08
Have they confirmed it is actually a pyramid yet? Last time I was reading about this it was still pretty up in the air with vocal people on both sides.

On a semi-related topic, has there been any new news about the 'Scottish Pyramid' that Uri Geller was meant to be buying? All I remember was that it was on an island somewhere around Scotland.

Martin
10th June 2011, 16:25
Well, 10 to 12 thousand years seem to be a number that pops up quite regular concerning ancient civilizations so no real suprise there. Would be a nice thing if they finally get permission to star digging there!

MfG

Martin

jc71
10th June 2011, 16:27
Hi Etherios,

If you are interested in this, you will find lots more info on this thread started by someone who was working on the excavation last year.

Enjoy!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4037-Bosnian-Valley-of-the-Pyramids-Worlds-Biggest-Pyramids

Regards,

J

Etherios
10th June 2011, 16:43
Well, 10 to 12 thousand years seem to be a number that pops up quite regular concerning ancient civilizations so no real suprise there. Would be a nice thing if they finally get permission to star digging there!

MfG

Martin

Yes that the same time window that plato was talkign about Atlantis also ... weird coincidence right :-)

Cidersomerset
10th June 2011, 16:48
Hi Excellent , the four pyramids deffinately look consructed and since homo sapien,sapien......'US' have been around for at least 200,000 years the 10,000 To 45,000 wood carbon dating in the tunnel debris is well within our species spectrum.......

Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval , Michael Cremo , Klaus Donna get your A---s over there quick before the main stream archeologists get there trowels on it and tell us the ' Macedonians ' built it......No offence Etherios...

PS I watch time team every week , I bet Phil Harding ( The one with a hat like Bills ) would love to get stuck in to those walls......So would I if I had the means........DREAM. DREAM..LOL....STEVE

Cidersomerset
10th June 2011, 17:25
Hi All.. I thought the layout reminded me of the pyramids of Cydonia on Mars , and on the other thread Truthseeker 512 shows this in great detail.....Which leads me to the question are we the 'Martians'? or are the 'Martians' us ?

We better ask Inki & Enlil because I think we may find we are all part 'Annunaki ' Which means we will be finding even more artifacts of greater age for as we 'awake ' our conciousnes will draw to our attention things we could not reconise and have been under our noses since the 'fall' of man.... Just think of the satalite archaelogy they have just used in Egypt.

Steve

Nyce555
10th June 2011, 17:34
Wow this is amazing! This is my first time hearing about these pyramids. This is ground breaking. I can't wait to see what they look like when they are completely excavated.