PDA

View Full Version : Communicating with Animals, Plants, Stones, Water, and Air

animalspirits
10th June 2011, 21:37
I thought I would start this thread so we can discuss how to communicate with the other species that we share this planet with...and what we are being told by them.

If you read my profile, you will see that I have a lifelong love of all things relating to nature.

I can talk to animals and/or pets and have done so for many years. I also do readings with a deck of animal spirit cards that the animals directed the making of.

Everything I do is free of charge. But enough about me.

Lets talk to the animals!

lotusblossom
10th June 2011, 23:08
I cannot understand animals but the animals understand me. I feel really close to birds and when I find time to sit outside without other humans they will surround me. Most of the time I just go with my instinct as to what they may be saying. Do you have any advice as I continue to work on my gift

ketturah
11th June 2011, 00:54
My whole life I have been very sensitive to animals. My parents even thought is was a problem. All of our animals are most connected with me. I can not go to the circus or zoos. I would like a reading!

Ethereal Blue Being
11th June 2011, 02:02
I find when one changes their frequency, harmonics, vibration or whatever you want to call it that you can "communicate or see" just about anyone or anything. A relaxed Laser focus, heartfelt center for the highest good.

Meadowlark
11th June 2011, 03:34
Recently when I've walked around my neighborhood, a bird keeps swooping down from the telephone line and chirping a little bit and stopping right behind my head. Then I turn around and it kind of hovers and goes back to being perched on a tree or the telephone line.

This has happened to me twice-- once about 5 weeks ago and again about a week ago. Both times the bird repeated the pattern 3 times before remaining perched and letting me continue walking. It didn't feel hostile or anything like that, just playful or possibly giving me some message, but I can't figure out what it might be.

This has never happened to me before in my life that I can remember before the incident 5 weeks ago.

Does anyone have an idea what it might be?

Miller
11th June 2011, 04:29
Hi Animalspirits

I would just LOVE to be able to communicate with animals although I muddle along somewhat. My pets are better able to communicate with me fortunately, and very patient and loving. I have noticed recently, in the past two or three weeks, that birds come into our garden without our cats going for them. Very strange although when they watch from the window they still do that funny twitchy thing with their whiskers and make that funny talking sound .....

Some people believe that animals do not have a soul, or that they do but not on a par with human souls and I wonder what your take on that is? As for me, I feel that we're all - everything including rocks and dirt - in this together and that everything has the same value. I am reminded of the Tower of Babel and wonder whether this in fact referred to all life forms and not just humans.

What do the animals tell you Animalspirits?

MargueriteBee
11th June 2011, 05:08
All dogs love me. Everywhere I go I end up with a lap full of dogs, it's funny. At one time I had five dogs in my lap.

Cjay
11th June 2011, 05:36
I have been aware for most of my life that most animals and human children seem to like me. It's some adult humans I have trouble with.

Phoenix
11th June 2011, 05:59
Animals always stare at me for prolonged periods of time... it freaks me out

MargueriteBee
11th June 2011, 07:12
When I have a piece of banana to share with the now wild rabbit I picture it in my mind while I call her name. In a minute or so she comes over to me to eat.

eva08
11th June 2011, 08:44
I purchased a Dragon Fruit cactus and potted it in the green house. One day I got there and I said hello to it - I always say hello to all my plants and I felt this sense of sadness emanating from the cactus. And I asked what it was sad about - and the thought that came back was, that it had these really beautiful sections / growths and they were cut off and it felt missing parts. And I said, that he should be happy that he made such nice cuttings that were making someone else happy in another garden. And that things were OK. Well a few days later he was just cactus.
I also had another incident with the fireants. They were eating our potatoes. We tried all kinds of organic fireant killers and nothing worked. My partner was ready to get the most toxic chemical from the local Home Depot or Loew,s. I said no way. So I put the thought out and asked for a solution. The thought that came back was that it's their place and they were there first. I acknowledged that. They were Ok that we could share. So suddenly I got the thought of taking my raw compost and digging it right were their holes started. Well, they got right to work - cutting down the green waste and taking it underground. They made the best soil for me in a few weeks and months. i have now an entire army of fireants doing the composting for me. And they no longer eat the live plants.
It is still difficult sometimes to find a balance in such an unbalanced environment. I noticed all kinds of critters gravitating to my garden - but I know once a natural balance is established everything flourishes.

animalspirits
11th June 2011, 11:13
I am going to reply to many of the posts above later today. Saturday is the day my friend comes to do yard work for me and take me on errands.

Talk to you all soon!

Anno
11th June 2011, 12:22
[...]
Some people believe that animals do not have a soul, or that they do but not on a par with human souls and I wonder what your take on that is? [...]

Humans are Animals. I think that understanding is connected to being able to communicate with animals. When I encounter them I see them as equal and I think they can sense that. Aslong as I don't 'think' like a human, they seem as curious about me as I am of them. Communication comes in impressions and feelings the same as when you communicate with your higher self. They couldn't do that if they didn't have a soul.

Anyone who has had a pet of any kind can see that they clearly do have souls and independent thought. My favourite example is the embarrased/offended faces that dogs pull when they fart. One of the funniest sights on the planet in my opinion. Another example is when someone leaves or dies and the dog frets and is clearly grieving. How can that happen unless their soul is connected with the person or other animal that is gone?

Edit Sorry, I forgot about the stones and plants. I've 'spoken' with trees when I was learning to identify them and ask permission to take parts for wands. I've never had a conversation with a stone although I can definitely feel power in my crystals and I do believe that crystals are conscious.

goldmother
11th June 2011, 12:34
I have an affinity with Dogs we just seem to understand each other a recognition and a deep trust , but with cats that's another matter, don't know what it is really its quite bizarre, we just don't connect there seems to be a mutual mistrust when I lock eye's with feline creatures, an uneasy feeling would love to know what and why this is

Gustav
11th June 2011, 19:56
I have absolutely no clue how to 'talk' to animals... But as always, my mind is open for any possibility. How do you experience it animalspirits?

Clover
12th June 2011, 04:52
Great thread:) I’ve been communicating with animals for over 5 years now. I’ve always been an ‘animal person’ so after first hearing about animal communication I was intrigued. I simply bought a book on the subject and taught myself.

Initially it was easier to talk with animals I knew nothing about because the answers couldn’t be dismissed as prior knowledge. The first animal I communicated with was a deceased dog. He belonged to a friend and had passed away many years before. I had never met him and my friend had never told me any stories about his past. I asked him a number of questions and received mostly accurate answers. Some answers were rather general but others were very specific. The one that convinced me this stuff was real related to his favorite memory. He showed me a picture where he was inside the house sitting in a cane laundry basket with a red tartan rug. He was happy because the children were nearby roasting marshmallows over the open fireplace. My friend confirmed this was true and yes he slept in a laundry basket because they didn’t have a proper dog bed lol!

I believe anyone can learn how to communicate with animals. Everyone receives information differently so it depends on what is more natural for you. I started out receiving pictures, feelings, thoughts and occasional words/sentences. Gradually this evolved. These days I often get replies in full sentences, so it’s just like having a conversation with a person.

Once I was comfortable with the process it was very easy to apply it to other areas i.e. deceased people, guides, plants etc I enjoy those aspects too but animals are my passion. I’ve spoken with hundreds of animals over the years and their intelligence, wisdom and humour never cease to amaze me:)

animalspirits
12th June 2011, 20:37
I cannot understand animals but the animals understand me. I feel really close to birds and when I find time to sit outside without other humans they will surround me. Most of the time I just go with my instinct as to what they may be saying. Do you have any advice as I continue to work on my gift

Just to have patience. If you are attracting them, then you have good energy as far as they are concerned and that is a very good thing.

Always listen to your instincts.

I am going to do a separate post with some suggestions for those that are trying to learn to communicate.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My whole life I have been very sensitive to animals. My parents even thought is was a problem. All of our animals are most connected with me. I can not go to the circus or zoos. I would like a reading!

I wouldn't call it a problem, I would call it a gift.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Inasmuch as this is the first reading I have done here, I am going to explain how they are done and what they are meant to tell the person having the reading.

I use a unique deck of animal spirit cards that the animal spirits themselves directed the making of. I have done thousands of readings using this deck since I made it around 1998. There is not another deck like it in the world. There is an Obsidian protection shield around it so that my energy does not mingle with the deck. It is very protected. I also have an Obsidian shield around myself as well.

For those of you that aren’t familiar with Obsidian: It negates negative or positive energy passing through it in either direction to neutral.

These are what I call “blind readings” in that I don’t want to know about you, any issues you are going through, or particular questions asked (as are often done with traditional Tarot readings). These readings, while appearing to be physical, almost always contain a spiritual quality to them. The Animals that come have come to help you deal with a certain issue. This may or may not be the issue you believe is most important in your life. Often times, if you deal with this issue the others will tend to work themselves out.

There will be two animals that come to the person the reading is being done for. Many people mistakenly believe that the better-known animals (Wolf, Tiger, Lion, Eagle, Raven, etc) are more powerful than the lesser known ones. This is not true, as Spirit has placed some of the most powerful teachings with the lesser known or smaller animals.

Sometimes what is told to you has already happened. In that case, the reading will serve as validation.

Often the person is in the midst of the issue they are told about. Again validation and the knowledge that they are being helped…and who is helping them.

On rare occasions, the issue has not yet manifested. If this is the case, it will within the next few months. In this case, the reading serves as a “heads up” to that person that this issue will manifest in the future.

The teachings of these animals (about 300 in total) can be found on my website which is listed in my profile. I suggest that if you do choose to visit it and want to bookmark it that you bookmark the second page that has the whole list of animals and more.

As always, it is important that you use your intuition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On to the reading for ketturah:

AMERICAN BUFFALO (BISON) and OPOSSUM came:

Buffalo lives in a matriarchal society and its teachings come through female energy and healing. She brings you courage, strength, and giving for the general good. When Buffalo comes it speaks to the fact that a female or group of females are assisting you with this issue.

Opossum (or Possum as it is referred to in the Southern US) aids you in recovery issues. She also teaches you the proper use of deception. Deception should only be used for self-preservation. (For those of you that are not familiar with this animal: it will play dead to keep predators from attacking it. It goes so far as to give off a “dead animal” smell. If you were to come up on one, it would look dead as a doornail to you. Hence the term: “playing Possum.”)

It would appear that you have an issue either going now or soon that involves recovery of some type. This recovery can be physical, spiritual, or both. You are going to be tempted to use deception to deal with the issue, but you need to meet the problem with honesty and courage. One or more females are going to greatly assist you with this healing process. This is not going to be easy, but it will be OK if you allow these two wonderful healers to help you.

Let me know if you have any questions. Questions are always welcome.

animalspirits
12th June 2011, 20:42
I purchased a Dragon Fruit cactus and potted it in the green house. One day I got there and I said hello to it - I always say hello to all my plants and I felt this sense of sadness emanating from the cactus. And I asked what it was sad about - and the thought that came back was, that it had these really beautiful sections / growths and they were cut off and it felt missing parts. And I said, that he should be happy that he made such nice cuttings that were making someone else happy in another garden. And that things were OK. Well a few days later he was just cactus.
I also had another incident with the fireants. They were eating our potatoes. We tried all kinds of organic fireant killers and nothing worked. My partner was ready to get the most toxic chemical from the local Home Depot or Loew,s. I said no way. So I put the thought out and asked for a solution. The thought that came back was that it's their place and they were there first. I acknowledged that. They were Ok that we could share. So suddenly I got the thought of taking my raw compost and digging it right were their holes started. Well, they got right to work - cutting down the green waste and taking it underground. They made the best soil for me in a few weeks and months. i have now an entire army of fireants doing the composting for me. And they no longer eat the live plants.
It is still difficult sometimes to find a balance in such an unbalanced environment. I noticed all kinds of critters gravitating to my garden - but I know once a natural balance is established everything flourishes.

Eva,

It sounds like you are communicating just fine. Yes, it is difficult to find a balance in such an unbalanced environment, but it people like you that helping with the re-balancing. ;)

animalspirits
12th June 2011, 20:45
HOW TO LEARN TO TALK TO ANIMALS, PLANTS, STONES, EARTH, STARS, UNIVERSE

I have always been able to talk to Animals, Plants, Stones, Earth, Stars, etc. I was born with this ability, so I can’t honestly say how I learned it. It had to have happened in a past life.

What I am going to write are things that I have told people to do that they have said was helpful to getting them started.

When you first begin to do this, your mind/ego (left brain) is going to try and question every message you receive. This is occurring because the left brain (mind/ego) seeks to maintain control of your knowledge without allowing your soul to hear/speak. The information from your heart/soul lies in your right brain.

You will get a message and your brain will say something like, “Oh, you imagined that,” or “That was stupid of you to believe that you can understand a Bird’s call”…and on and on.

Animals speak to you telepathically. You speak to them and they will answer you VERY quickly. It is so fast that you will; more than likely, want to dismiss what you hear. Don’t. They have actually been talking to you all along, but you haven’t been listening to them. Animals find great joy in the fact that there are Humans that are finally able and willing to listen to them.

The most important thing in all of this is to have patience. Patience is the key that unlocks the ability.

In our instant gratification society, we want to be able to achieve the ability without having to work for it. We want to be able to learn to do it in a weekend. That is not how true knowledge is acquired. We have to earn it through hard work and above all, trust in ourselves to be able to succeed.

I hope this helps some. I am always happy to answer questions and if you don’t understand me the first time, I will give a second or third go round coming from a different angle.

There are those of you already doing this and however you have learned to do it is the correct way for you. There is no right or wrong method. The end result is the most important thing.

eva08
13th June 2011, 08:11

Eva,

It sounds like you are communicating just fine. Yes, it is difficult to find a balance in such an unbalanced environment, but it people like you that helping with the re-balancing. ;)

Thank you, I feel I am contributing and I can feel the joy I am receiving in return. The hummingbirds are taking baths in the giant broccoli leaves after we irrigate and they enjoy the nectar from the wild tobacco plants. The vegetables in my naturalized and symbiotically companion-planted vegetable patch are telling me which leaves to take for a meal in perfection for the moment. The broccolis taught me to take when they offer and be open to receive when opportunity invites. I used to not listen and the squirrels got my broccoli when I was that day behind. Now I just go for lunch - into the garden and ask: " what should I eat?" -- the nutrition and emotional balancing is amazing. It takes me so long to prepare - it's a way of life - my thoughts and attention move into a more serene state. I visit with each plant. They would like to reseed the planet.

QueenKat
13th June 2011, 10:44
HOW TO LEARN TO TALK TO ANIMALS, PLANTS, STONES, EARTH, STARS, UNIVERSE
You will get a message and your brain will say something like, “Oh, you imagined that,” or “That was stupid of you to believe that you can understand a Bird’s call”…and on and on.

Animals speak to you telepathically. You speak to them and they will answer you VERY quickly. It is so fast that you will; more than likely, want to dismiss what you hear. Don’t. They have actually been talking to you all along, but you haven’t been listening to them. Animals find great joy in the fact that there are Humans that are finally able and willing to listen to them.

Yes! This is exactly how I feel! And the answers do seem to come so quickly to mind!

I love all nature, very much. Our cats seem to love me and my husband, but they adore our daughter! She seems to have an exceptional connection to them.

I was wondering if you could give me a reading in this thread, please, animalspirits?

Thanks for this thread and all!
QueenKat

loveandgratitude
13th June 2011, 10:50
Speaking with animals is easy. All you have to do is think to them. Send them the message telepathically. Just think the message and see the message going to them. Allow your mind to be open to their reply or request. Not hard at all.

http://f.imagehost.org/0417/pet-adoption.jpg

QueenKat
13th June 2011, 10:52
Thank you, I feel I am contributing and I can feel the joy I am receiving in return. The hummingbirds are taking baths in the giant broccoli leaves after we irrigate and they enjoy the nectar from the wild tobacco plants. The vegetables in my naturalized and symbiotically companion-planted vegetable patch are telling me which leaves to take for a meal in perfection for the moment. The broccolis taught me to take when they offer and be open to receive when opportunity invites. I used to not listen and the squirrels got my broccoli when I was that day behind. Now I just go for lunch - into the garden and ask: " what should I eat?" -- the nutrition and emotional balancing is amazing. It takes me so long to prepare - it's a way of life - my thoughts and attention move into a more serene state. I visit with each plant. They would like to reseed the planet.

I would love to be able to eat like that! *sigh*

wegge
14th June 2011, 18:32
What could it mean if one happens to be a primary target for midges and the like and tends to get extreme swelling due to their stitches?

Ron Mauer Sr
6th August 2012, 05:16
I've been very curious about two dogs, Bubba and Fuzzy who passed on around 5 years ago. Is it possible and are you willing to see how they are doing? My emotional attachment to these dogs is incredible and maybe a little out of character for me. Every day I talk and sing silly made up songs to them. Hopefully they do not miss me as much as miss them. Fuzzy is the Rottweiler/Wolf mix and Bubba is the Lab.

Years ago we asked an animal communicator to help stop Bubba and Fuzzy from chasing cows on the neighbors farm. Had the farmer seen a chase he would have shot the dogs. The animal communicator and my wife walked the property line and told the dogs never to cross. It worked. She also told my wife that Fuzzy liked to challenge me. She was right again. When I threw the Frisbee Fuzzy would retrieve to me but wanted a tug of war instead of giving back the toy. But he was happy to give the Frisbee to any lady.

Fuzzy had a beautiful howl. Many times Bubba would join in, often sounding like an adolescent with a changing voice. But sometimes Bubba hit the right key. I want to laugh, play and hear them both again.

More pictures (http://picasaweb.google.com/103400960503541352780/FuzzyAndBubba?gsessionid=TtXB597eHcJC1JyHlu3fGA)

eileenrose
6th August 2012, 05:28
re: "speaking to animals"....they have spoken to me...that is for sure.

I sometimes even wake up with messages from them (telepathic/empathic type communication)....come feed me/take care of me/scratch me behind my ears/come and visit...type messages.

Here is one story I have:
The very first time was a very angry dog kept noticing me and I lived just a few feet from him in my little cottage door at that time. I finally just went right into his psychic field of awareness (we had a barking match and somehow I just punch my way right through it's defenses by looking directly into it's eye's without fear.).....and I then could 'read' him. He was just upset by how is/was treated. He wasn't that angry after that (to anyone). So I help him clear his issue (with a couple of young boys teasing him).

I didn't get thanked though. The neighbor saw the whole thing, thought I was teasing the dog myself, and I ended up getting mistreated by them after that (so I moved). So animals, simple, humans...not so.

Lost Soul
6th August 2012, 12:13
Recently when I've walked around my neighborhood, a bird keeps swooping down from the telephone line and chirping a little bit and stopping right behind my head. Then I turn around and it kind of hovers and goes back to being perched on a tree or the telephone line.

This has happened to me twice-- once about 5 weeks ago and again about a week ago. Both times the bird repeated the pattern 3 times before remaining perched and letting me continue walking. It didn't feel hostile or anything like that, just playful or possibly giving me some message, but I can't figure out what it might be.

This has never happened to me before in my life that I can remember before the incident 5 weeks ago.

Does anyone have an idea what it might be?

If its a blackbird, he's saying, "Get off my turf!"