PDA

View Full Version : Holographically Projected Human/Alien Healers

DNA
11th June 2011, 08:50
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DNA
13th June 2011, 07:43
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake
15th August 2011, 14:03
DNA, Hello, WOW!!! Thank you for sharing. I had to check my journals, to make sure that you weren't posting some of the pages. (kidding) :)

I have much experience with Astral light beings who facilitate 'lessons' regarding the energy body and the manipulation of the Astral. I have gotten a good 'look' at them several times, but mostly, they stay out of sight. They will come to me sometimes at night, or early morning, or when I meditate, (and yes, invite them into my 'space'). I see everything clearly through my closed eyelids. The communications that are coming in are nothing that i can tackle while back in my normal waking thinking mode. They are definitely working with and/or effecting my energy body,, and in different ways too.

I have to tell you,,, Many of the 'lessons' have to do with controlling emotions. Especially FEAR. As it turns out, fear is the strongest of human emotions. I was just having a similar conversation with some friends yesterday... The lesson to be learned here, and the best way to tell that they are benevolent beings, is that they are showing you that you can stand in your own power and conquer your fear. Which is a main ingredient to the recipe for true spiritual revolution on our planet.

I have had manymany 'holographic' (astral) holo-deck type 'lessons'. Never in the waking physical. Well, I should say, never outside of my bedroom or meditation space.

I believe, personally that, rather than view these astral teachers as ETs or Visitors, (which technically, they may be that) It is time to start to see these beings as Family. I believe that we are all part of a 'soul group'. Maybe not ALL, but manymany!! Different groups that reside in different multidimensional, physical or astral, locales are incarnating as humans. It is not intervention, if we are human. :) If you haven't checked out Delores Cannons work, you definately should. I am reading her latest. I like to look at these folks as family and/or friends that are looking out for me, and trying to help me 'remember'. I highly doubt that they found you on the internet. ;)

Nanoo Nanoo
5th September 2011, 22:44
So I watched the interview with Bill Ryan and Kerry and listened to the story told by Bill Ryan in reference to himself and Jake Simpson.
Hearing the story Bill told really made me sigh a big breath of relief. (I'm not alone.)
After about a year of interaction (with the folks) I had made some real break throughs so to speak.
Powerfull break throughs in consciousness and the arrangement of powers that over see our planet.
I became aware that we are multidimensional beings, but, it wasn't just that I was aware of that, it was that I was becoming capable of actualizing and manifesting into some of these dormant layers. At one point, I awoke in a setting where atrophied higher D layers of mankind stood still and lifeless and there before me was a type of walking stick humanoid, this walking stick humanoid was toiling amungst the higher D atrophied humans, he was harvesting a prize from these people,,,a energetic prize.
Intuitivelly I felt that mankind was a resource for alien cultures we know nothing of.
Wether this energy is used for casual day to day life I do not know,,,,but I don't think so.
Some part of me thinks it is used to sustain those who wish to live forever. Wether these long lived alien folks attempt their immortallity in physical bodies,,,or astral type bodies I do not know.

The point I wanted to make,,,,and really it is independent from my side bar story there, is that I felt a series of attacks.
Kind of like what Bill Ryan and Jake Simpson were talking about. Only the attacks I felt seemed more focused.
It is worth noting I think, that I was coming out of a meditation, and I was still wearing my meditative vision.
And this is going to sound a little crazy, but, I saw what looked like energetic tentacles coming through the ceiling, searching for something.
When they seem to have found me, these attacks began.
These attacks were focused on my cerebellum,,,the top of the spine, where the second second brain is so to speak.
I could even hear a cracking noise coming from the cerebellum area, not the spine.
This popping sound coming from the cerebellum was followed by extreme pangs of paranoia.
This intense, persistant paranoia lasted for three terrible days.
In a gambit to end the attack I promised not to meditate so deep and I did a series of things to lower my vibrations.
This as sad as it is to say,,,worked in despelling the paranoia attacks.

This attack did not come from the folks I mediate with,,but,,,I was pissed off at them just the same for not stopping it.
It caused me to lose trust in them.
I also felt it was a torture device used by either ETs or guvment intelligence types.
Either way,,,,it really took the wind out of my meditations,,,and even now I don't really do them anymore.

Hello DNA

I have read your writings and i have to say they are remarkable ! The cracking you hear is normal. It is i think the skull moving to accomodate the brain expanding .. the cerebellum or rather medulla is an access point.

Do not be upset with your friends that helped you .. part of your teaching is to learn to denounce duality. This is why the tenticle thing managed to get to you .. because you fear it .. perhaps the actual shape of it and its way it got to you was your own manifestation holographically.

Yes once you come up on the radar you get noticed. I remember definite times of being noticed by things that were not plesant. But i did my steps

Do not fear

Know thy self

You really need to get these down in order to evolve. They will test you .. these tests can happy any way .. they are testes to assess if you are dependable and indeed good to the core.

The truth is wether it be holographic demons or governmental hoodwinkers , they can all get to us .. energetically one way or another.. the trick is to realise that its not about us or them anymore .. when you do not show them resistance they have nothing to fight .. they do not feel challenged and their game is spoiled .. Can you imagine if an army turned up to battle and turned a corner to meet the enemy and they were having a party , dancing , playing cards, singing songs , cooking food on the BBQ , drinking wine .. You would stop and ask your self .. Hmmm that looks like fun .. lets join in !

Let go duality .. you will suffer naught !~

N
N

DNA
6th September 2011, 10:48
Hello DNA

I have read your writings and i have to say they are remarkable ! The cracking you hear is normal. It is i think the skull moving to accomodate the brain expanding .. the cerebellum or rather medulla is an access point.

I hear you, and what you say might be so. But in this instance and in the narrative I placed this particular event occuring, it was not a positive thing.

Do not be upset with your friends that helped you .. part of your teaching is to learn to denounce duality. This is why the tenticle thing managed to get to you .. because you fear it .. perhaps the actual shape of it and its way it got to you was your own manifestation holographically.

Yes once you come up on the radar you get noticed. I remember definite times of being noticed by things that were not plesant. But i did my steps

Do not fear

Know thy self

You really need to get these down in order to evolve. They will test you .. these tests can happy any way .. they are testes to assess if you are dependable and indeed good to the core.

The truth is wether it be holographic demons or governmental hoodwinkers , they can all get to us .. energetically one way or another.. the trick is to realise that its not about us or them anymore .. when you do not show them resistance they have nothing to fight .. they do not feel challenged and their game is spoiled .. Can you imagine if an army turned up to battle and turned a corner to meet the enemy and they were having a party , dancing , playing cards, singing songs , cooking food on the BBQ , drinking wine .. You would stop and ask your self .. Hmmm that looks like fun .. lets join in !

Let go duality .. you will suffer naught !~

N
N

Oh I hear you in terms of getting hooked into participation in terms of confrontation. That is very true with 4d parasite types.
But I'm telling you. This was different.
This was an attack.

TraineeHuman
6th September 2011, 13:21
DNA, let me try to explain why I suspect some of those beings with the golden auras are angels, after all. I suggest they simply aren’t any “angels” that would fit with the idea you have in your mind of what angels should be like.

First of all, I’ve had at least a few somewhat similar experiences with such beings with golden (or silver) auras, and yes, they’re not into showing you their faces because they don’t believe in personalities. Secondly, the ones I see identify themselves as my guardian angels. They like to tell me that I’m one of their kind, and that I’ll be rejoining them soon. For those and various other reasons, I certainly believe I’ve been a guardian angel until I volunteered to come here. (I also remember spending some time on this planet as a guardian angel millions of years ago to an intelligent species engineered from horses, and ancestral to the whales and dolphins of today.) Although guardian angels have a warrior-like side to them, basically what they do is set up learning situations exactly -- and I do mean exactly -- like what you have described. They also manipulate events around you to create “luck” that saves you from many embarrassing situations or confrontations, and also from quite a few accidents. But they’re not here to mother you. Most mothers are very loving but they also include a “protection racket” where they subconsciously want their kids to stay somewhat helpless and dumb, and therefore dependent. I guess there’s an analogy to good parenting, though, but more in the sense of proactively enabling your independence, your own empowerment of yourself.

My own recollections of what it was like to be a guardian angel are that it seemed a little like being a creative artist, if not a creative genius. It’s a form of work that’s busier and more complex than you would think, in a world far more harmonious than this one.

It’s a huge compliment to you that they are willing to show themselves to you. I would suggest that you avoid ever thinking of them as authority figures in any sense. It never ceases to amaze me how desperately most people want an authority, a guru, a psychic to tell them how to live their own life, and to make the big decisions of their life for them. At a subconscious level it’s far stronger than most people ever realize. Dare to be great, to be powerful, to be hugely courageous, and even just to really like yourself.

Obviously, one lesson they want you to learn is that it’s imperative to psychically protect yourself properly at all times, and especially when you detach from the physical world, whether in meditation or astral travel or sleep or whatever. Actually, asking for their assistance at such times will help you do that more effectively, but such protection or psychic shielding is something you do need to create yourself.

Nanoo Nanoo
7th September 2011, 10:53
when i had several types try to attach to me i managed to feel them first. My head now is like a really sensitive antenna .. like i have antennae really .. the most subtle of intention or vibration is relayed to me as intuition. I then know when something is trying to be in contact with me .. i then see it holographically as i address it .. all i do is send it love and respect and i feel it move away from me.

Sounds hippy i know but i just did it by default. As i do it i feel them leave .. they dont like it i guess. ...

percival tyro
17th December 2011, 14:09
Hi DNA I have had hardly any surreal experiences during a fairly long lifetime. However may I submit that these experiences and challenges may be the bedrock to stand you in good stead for future quests and exposures. You may have been for a paddle before you choose to jump in at the deep end. Pure conjecture from me though...No fear.