PDA

View Full Version : For lord Sidious

bilko
12th June 2011, 00:59
i0V6c1rzTsQ

Hilarious!

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with VW motors nor am i trying to sell you the new passat lol.

ulli
12th June 2011, 01:17
Bilko
I wasn't going to say anything, but now there is a new context, so I will
My old friend Nick Lewin who used to be an editor and became an award winning director makes all the ads for VW
so as I looked at this video I was thinking of him and if he still has the VW account...the ad is typical for his humor
anyway, then decided to not mention it and I go back to see what other new threads there were
and on the top of the list is a new thread by Omniverse:
title (my exact thoughts two minutes earlier:
Wonderful video produced by a friend(interviews Icke, Maxwell, Igan, etcetc)
geddit?

bilko
12th June 2011, 01:23
Wow!
Should i say anything?
I'll pm to clarify first.

johnf
12th June 2011, 01:24
So, lord Siddious will be back soon with even more super powers! Thanks GTK!

ulli
12th June 2011, 01:36
Wow!
Should i say anything?
I'll pm to clarify first.

my point was about Omniverse... as a thought receiver...

in this case my thoughts
he promptly made a new thread with the title of the thought I had been thinking....
\I have to be careful from now on only to think heavenly thoughts as Omniverse is reading my mind, lol...

Sierra
12th June 2011, 02:03
Bilko
I wasn't going to say anything, but now there is a new context, so I will
My old friend Nick Lewin who used to be an editor and became an award winning director makes all the ads for VW
so as I looked at this video I was thinking of him and if he still has the VW account...the ad is typical for his humor
anyway, then decided to not mention it and I go back to see what other new threads there were
and on the top of the list is a new thread by Omniverse:
title (my exact thoughts two minutes earlier:
Wonderful video produced by a friend(interviews Icke, Maxwell, Igan, etcetc)
geddit?

You are being awfully synchronous lately Ulli... :washing::luv:

Sierra

ulli
12th June 2011, 02:08
And so are a lot of others, Sierra.
How are you doing?

9eagle9
12th June 2011, 02:13

And a revealing video where he takes it all off .....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and we finally know thats not a light saber in his pocket but that he is really happy to see us.....

Sierra
12th June 2011, 02:22
How are you doing?

I'm doing ... very well in terms of growth lol. Intense. I look forward to visiting a friend by the bay tomorrow, clear my head, catch some sunshine and sea air, food and no dishes, a dear friend who came over to my house last time and we talked nonstop from 12:00 noon to midnight :lol:

I see light more and more but not with my eyes and I'm getting so happy. This is odd, because today is Saturday, and Saturn is resting on my sun sign in Libra. Yet I feel light. and sorta swimming through honey but enjoyable lol

Sierra rather puzzled by that ...

ulli
12th June 2011, 02:31
How are you doing?

I'm doing ... very well in terms of growth lol. Intense. I look forward to visiting a friend by the bay tomorrow, clear my head, catch some sunshine and sea air, food and no dishes, a dear friend who came over to my house last time and we talked nonstop from 12:00 noon to midnight :lol:

I see light more and more but not with my eyes and I'm getting so happy. This is odd, because today is Saturday, and Saturn is resting on my sun sign in Libra. Yet I feel light. and sorta swimming through honey but enjoyable lol

Sierra rather puzzled by that ...

during a Saturn transit it's best to hang out with Saturnian people...they usually have a Humphrey Bogart type of energy, he was a Capricorn, a Saturn ruled sign...then all is well. In your case I can also see the Saturn transit as you are being trained in this new job here...Saturn isn't all bad...can be very rewarding.
People will soon start to appreciate your work and see what it's like to live under fair and just leadership...it's a win-win situation.

Sierra
12th June 2011, 02:39
during a Saturn transit it's best to hang out with Saturnian people...they usually have a Humphrey Bogart type of energy, he was a Capricorn, a Saturn ruled sign...then all is well. In your case I can also see the Saturn transit as you are being trained in this new job here...Saturn isn't all bad...can be very rewarding.
People will soon start to appreciate your work and see what it's like to live under fair and just leadership...it's a win-win situation.

I thank you for your confidence with gratitude Ulli!

crosby
12th June 2011, 08:30
bilko, fantastic. kudos too you. that is the cutest vw commercial ever. and i'm sure our lordship will appreciate it at length.
warmest, corson

Calz
12th June 2011, 08:50

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and we finally know thats not a light saber in his pocket but that he is really happy to see us.....

I get marketing rights for lubricated and ribbed light saber sheaths :laser: :wof: :wof::wof:

Shocking Display
12th June 2011, 14:39

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I get marketing rights for lubricated and ribbed light saber sheaths :laser: :wof: :wof::wof:

OK that leave me with the Ultra Sheer and Flavoured.

9eagle9
12th June 2011, 15:01
This thread is getting hot. Someone open a window.

pickle
12th June 2011, 15:03

¤=[Post Update]=¤

OK that leave me with the Ultra Sheer and Flavoured.

Damn, so that only leaves me with the movement charger to keep it visible in the dark, a nanogenerator system which transforms your body movement into electric energy, aka “kinetic energy.” Simply strap it on... err.. I mean... attach it a part of your body that's moving.... umm I'll get me coat.

enoch
13th June 2011, 04:12
Hey L Sid
In cased you missed it Lord Ra-El in his next lecture will be explaining how our spaceships can achieve light speed.
You know whats next don't Ya LIGHT SABERS:whoo::whoo::whoo:

Calz
13th June 2011, 04:15
Hey L Sid
In cased you missed it Lord Ra-El in his next lecture will be explaining how our spaceships can achieve light speed.
You know whats next don't Ya LIGHT SABERS:whoo::whoo::whoo:

premature organisms ( ... or somethin like that) :laser::haha:

bitworm
13th June 2011, 04:34
http://i.imgur.com/F5RKh.jpg