PDA

View Full Version : DMT - The Spirit Molecule

Deega
18th July 2010, 19:13
Spirit Molecule – Dr. R. Strassman of the University of New Mexico, School of Medecine in Alburquerque has conducted research on the relation between the pineal gland and the chemical dimethyltryptamine (DMT) that our body produced.

Over a period of 5 years, he gave to volunteers, quantity of DMT to observed what they were experiencing and here, you will find interesting results such as, the spirit molecule is (?) the source of our portal (gateway) for our spirit to be in this body at birth and out at death, very interesting…?

You will love.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQEqM3Ixa44&feature=related

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B48YTvG2lRs&feature=related

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TUPhSDjNEc&feature=related

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytff8Zn5U3s&feature=related

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2FBFAhxf8&feature=related

All my blessings.

Deega

xbusymom
19th July 2010, 14:27
Hmm... interesting, but-- BUT

in parts 4 and 5 I get a very bad feeling from the guy going off on a 'sermon' about doing the masonic practices-- who is that guy???

it also seem that some of the parts repeat themselves... is there a different source for that program?

EDIT:
http://thespiritmolecule.com/
but the movie comes out in Oct 2010

Deega
19th July 2010, 17:11
Hmm... interesting, but-- BUT

in parts 4 and 5 I get a very bad feeling from the guy going off on a 'sermon' about doing the masonic practices-- who is that guy???

it also seem that some of the parts repeat themselves... is there a different source for that program?

EDIT:
http://thespiritmolecule.com/
but the movie comes out in Oct 2010

Thanks Exbusymom, great to receive your comments.

The guy making the "sermon", I think you may take what is good for you and leave what you feel is "sermoning".

Whose the author, his name is Lon Milo Duquette from what I could read in the video. He is the author of "Angels, Demons and Gods of the New Millenium", I was not aware of Mr. Duquette and his book.

I also noticed that there were repeats in the video. Let me tell you, I was surfing the web for "spirit world" and I came upon this video. And I like what was in, so I thought that maybe other members would also, so, that is about all I know of the research, the author and other authors in the video.

Is there other source for that program ?, I didn't made a search on it, I will and I'll be back to you.

As you, I have notice the movie to come in October 2010 on the subject, I'm anxious to have a look at it.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
19th July 2010, 20:11

The guy making the "sermon", I think you may take what is good for you and leave what you feel is "sermoning".

Whose the author, his name is Lon Milo Duquette from what I could read in the video. He is the author of "Angels, Demons and Gods of the New Millenium", I was not aware of Mr. Duquette and his book.

I also noticed that there were repeats in the video. Let me tell you, I was surfing the web for "spirit world" and I came upon this video. And I like what was in, so I thought that maybe other members would also, so, that is about all I know of the research, the author and other authors in the video.

Is there other source for that program ?, I didn't made a search on it, I will and I'll be back to you.

As you, I have notice the movie to come in October 2010 on the subject, I'm anxious to have a look at it.

All my blessings.

Deega

Hi Exbusymom, here is a few more links.

Chromosome – the Spirit Molecule

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXVylY69wRI&feature=player_embedded#!

Spirit Molecule - Trailer

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=43810323

Cymatics, Fractals and the Spirit Molecule

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl3_2ONNeKs&feature=player_embedded

Web Site

http://www.thespiritmolecule.com/

On Dreamland – R. Strassman and Whitley Streiber – 5 parts series.

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/whitley-strieber-dr-rick-strassman-on-dmt-pt-5-5/k5hfyn63VEkzQXaoqq_0qw

All my blessings.

Deega

xbusymom
19th July 2010, 20:48
thanks for the links, I will get to them as I get some time...

meanwhile, I found this movie (it looks like a good precurser to The Spirit Molecule)...

*I really should not have judged any info as good or bad ( I guess I am still reeling with the info meltdown regarding my 'past-religious-faith' because in part 12 or 13 it mentions that organized religion reconstructed the 'sunday sacrement' to suit their agenda of control of the masses... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJjnvJ0T3DA

Deega
20th July 2010, 00:04
[QUOTE=xbusymom;36594]thanks for the links, I will get to them as I get some time...

meanwhile, I found this movie (it looks like a good precurser to The Spirit Molecule)...

*I really should not have judged any info as good or bad ( I guess I am still reeling with the info meltdown regarding my 'past-religious-faith' because in part 12 or 13 it mentions that organized religion reconstructed the 'sunday sacrement' to suit their agenda of control of the masses... LOL

Hi Xbusymom, thanks for your post and the great video,

I listened to 6 parts of it, very, very interesting. I guess, as you do, that maybe the Native people of South America were aware of the Spirit Molecule by way of their “sacred plants” and they have been doing so for thousand of years. I have read many miracles occurring for people who were exposed to sacred plants.

“Judge any info”, we are still in the 3rd dimension, we are still also in the dualistic paradigm, so we are not able yet to go without it, once in while…!

From what I have read (should of maintain the reference) or on a video, that religion was put up for the control of the masses, and since religion is a creation of man, no wonder if the political world of yester years wanted to have easy control on their people.

All my blessings.

Deega

xbusymom
20th July 2010, 00:29
yeppers... i wonder... if we can get hold of something (legal) and slip into the water... like that guy did...

ROFL... have everybody get a fast track to the 'expanded mind'... and set RELIGION on its ear...

the priests will be kept so busy sorting out who really is speaking to 'God' and who gets a vacation at the funny farm...

Deega
20th July 2010, 13:38
yeppers... i wonder... if we can get hold of something (legal) and slip into the water... like that guy did...

ROFL... have everybody get a fast track to the 'expanded mind'... and set RELIGION on its ear...

the priests will be kept so busy sorting out who really is speaking to 'God' and who gets a vacation at the funny farm...

Thanks Exbusymom for continued discussion,

But here, I will need you to give me some thoughts on “yeppers….guy did”, so I may give an opinion.

I’m not sure if we need to set “RELIGION” on its ears, I think that they are doing it by themselves right now (Catholic Church) anyway. And, if I may, we only need to be “LOVE”, unconditional such that we will in time increase our vibrations and get nearer, nearer… to our source. It’s a continue enlightening path that will “expand our mind” if you like this expression.

“Speaking to “God”…funny farm”, the loving, the caring, the giving one will surely be speaking to God!

All my blessings.

Deega

xbusymom
20th July 2010, 22:21

But here, I will need you to give me some thoughts on “yeppers….guy did”, so I may give an opinion.

I’m not sure if we need to set “RELIGION” on its ears, I think that they are doing it by themselves right now (Catholic Church) anyway. And, if I may, we only need to be “LOVE”, unconditional such that we will in time increase our vibrations and get nearer, nearer… to our source. It’s a continue enlightening path that will “expand our mind” if you like this expression.

“Speaking to “God”…funny farm”, the loving, the caring, the giving one will surely be speaking to God!

All my blessings.

Deega

ummm... sorry if my joking tone of voice did not come through very well...

i was just having a giggle about what the guy said he did to the water supply of his community to help people wake up... (since organized religion is a creation of man for the single minded purpose of controlling the mass public- if we all have a trip into the other-world, then people will see that we don't need religion anymore)

and poking fun at the 'authorities' who get the wonderful task (imagine a huge crowd suddenly running to the priests for advice) of deciding who is really in touch with the divine spirit/information field and who has just fallen down the rabbit hole... of course WE all know who is sane and who is not...

Justano
20th July 2010, 22:55
Im very excited to see how the now documentary turns out. DMT is profound to say the least, taught me that there is never a reason to be afraid and love is the answer.

pilotsimone
21st July 2010, 03:30
Im very excited to see how the now documentary turns out. DMT is profound to say the least, taught me that there is never a reason to be afraid and love is the answer.

I would love for Bill Ryan to help us figure out how we can discuss DMT and other entheogens on this board.

Simply put...DMT blasts through the veil. It's very effective for those eager to remember who they are and why they are here.

I would love to converse with others freely about it...however that can happen.

How beneficial do you think it would be for a significant amount of people all over the world to see through the veil just once?

I think it would change the world very quickly. :love:

Deega
21st July 2010, 12:34
ummm... sorry if my joking tone of voice did not come through very well...

i was just having a giggle about what the guy said he did to the water supply of his community to help people wake up... (since organized religion is a creation of man for the single minded purpose of controlling the mass public- if we all have a trip into the other-world, then people will see that we don't need religion anymore)

and poking fun at the 'authorities' who get the wonderful task (imagine a huge crowd suddenly running to the priests for advice) of deciding who is really in touch with the divine spirit/information field and who has just fallen down the rabbit hole... of course WE all know who is sane and who is not...

Yes, you are right, and how true it is to help people wake up. I don’t know how many people have joined group like Avalon to communicate together for continue englightment ?. There is only 5 hundred something active members in Avalon, ain’t a big number of participants but time, hopefully, will gather adherents.

Making fun of the authorities – I think that they are making so many errors on the back of the taxpayers that it would be great if we could find a new way of doing public affairs in governments.

All my blessings.

Deega

xbusymom
21st July 2010, 15:00
Making fun of the authorities – I think that they are making so many errors on the back of the taxpayers that it would be great if we could find a new way of doing public affairs in governments.

All my blessings.

Deega

yes, i think that is what this entire enlightenment movement is about... people taking back control of information sources and public services...

I don't know whether government has gotten too big for its britches or the other way round (that the job of governing so many people is so big that 'government staff' is not able to handle it)... either way- I think it bears repeating--- we need to scale down and go back to local *community* control....

I had a HOUSE OF REP candidate (for our district) show up on my door the other day: his campaign = getting rid of big government and bringing it back down to the local level...

so the new mindset IS filtering out in soooo many directions ... :thumb:;)

and I am hearing more and more candidate campaign ads that spout the same kind of promises... I wonder if this is a REAL change of mind from the hearts of people or if it is just a ploy being used by candidates to get them into office????

we won't know how this turns out until 'its all over'-- just keep sending out the positive vibes...

Deega
21st July 2010, 15:46

Hi Justano, welcome to this Tread, many thanks for the post,

DMT is produced naturally in the body but with the right amount for one to have their dreams at night and be able to visuallized things (eyes closed, not all can, in their dream yes!) in alpha state (brain vibration). And you are probably right that DMT is associated with love.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
21st July 2010, 16:12
yes, i think that is what this entire enlightenment movement is about... people taking back control of information sources and public services...

I don't know whether government has gotten too big for its britches or the other way round (that the job of governing so many people is so big that 'government staff' is not able to handle it)... either way- I think it bears repeating--- we need to scale down and go back to local *community* control....

I had a HOUSE OF REP candidate (for our district) show up on my door the other day: his campaign = getting rid of big government and bringing it back down to the local level...

so the new mindset IS filtering out in soooo many directions ... :thumb:;)

and I am hearing more and more candidate campaign ads that spout the same kind of promises... I wonder if this is a REAL change of mind from the hearts of people or if it is just a ploy being used by candidates to get them into office????

we won't know how this turns out until 'its all over'-- just keep sending out the positive vibes...

Thanks Xbusymom for your post,

“Yes, i think that is what this entire enlightenment movement is about... people taking back control of information sources and public services...” It would be great if it comes to fruitition, but I don’t think it will go that way unless, a catastrophic event occurs our way, then, it would probably be possible…!

“we need to scale down and go back to local *community* control....”, I concur with that, but how do we go about doing it…?

“I had a HOUSE OF REP candidate (for our district) show up on my door the other day: his campaign = getting rid of big government and bringing it back down to the local level...”, you probably asked him, how he was going to do that…?

“so the new mindset IS filtering out in soooo many directions ... “, and with increase net birth rate, people has to come up with a new ways of doing public affairs. I think that a new, fresh candidate has all the good intentions in his campaign. If elected, he will be immersed in the power of the office, he will be exposed to private corporations interests, he will be exposed to lobby groups that are eager to fill in the agenda, he will be exposed to life of a candidate far away from home, he will have to align to the party objectives, etc. So no wonder candidate has such a hard time to fulfill the desire of their constituents.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
21st July 2010, 16:25
I would love for Bill Ryan to help us figure out how we can discuss DMT and other entheogens on this board.

Simply put...DMT blasts through the veil. And after many journeys, I can firmly say it's very effective for those eager to remember who they are and why they are here.

I would love to converse with others freely about it...however that can happen.

How beneficial do you think it would be for a significant amount of people all over the world to see through the veil just once?

I think it would change the world very quickly. :love:

Thanks Pilotsimone,

I think it would be easy if the administrator of the forum is willing to open up a space for that purpose. It may be in the “Special interest” group...!

“Simply put...DMT blasts through the veil. And after many journeys, I can firmly say it's very effective for those eager to remember who they are and why they are here”. Your writing indicates that you had the experience of stimulating the pineal gland and if it bring about what you said it did, one need then to live the experience!

“I would love to converse with others freely about it...however that can happen”, someone will respond to your inquest.

“How beneficial do you think it would be for a significant amount of people all over the world to see through the veil just once?” Yes, it would be divine.

All my blessings.

Deega

Justano
21st July 2010, 22:01
"I would love to converse with others freely about it...however that can happen.

How beneficial do you think it would be for a significant amount of people all over the world to see through the veil just once?"

I agree, we need to discuss freely these experiences with friends and family for us to get all the benefit from it. After all thats kinda what shamanism is like in a way, and that seems to have worked out well for people over the last few thousand years.

As for if the possibilities if a significant amount of people experienced DMT.... Im confident that telepathy and flying would become the norm :)

21st July 2010, 22:16
This substance, or 'key' as I like to refer to it and all psychedelics, is what over some months guided me along my own path of becoming conscious and, eventually, lead me here :]

It is truly a key to doors within [and without]. I have been waiting a long time for this documentary to see release and am excited for October!

Deega
22nd July 2010, 15:31
"I would love to converse with others freely about it...however that can happen.

How beneficial do you think it would be for a significant amount of people all over the world to see through the veil just once?"

I agree, we need to discuss freely these experiences with friends and family for us to get all the benefit from it. After all thats kinda what shamanism is like in a way, and that seems to have worked out well for people over the last few thousand years.

As for if the possibilities if a significant amount of people experienced DMT.... Im confident that telepathy and flying would become the norm :)

Hi Justano, thanks for the post,

Your post will be read, someone will surely manifest, I invite members to jump in.

You are right that it would be special that “people all over the world to see through the veil just once”.

There is always a stigma attached to these experiences but if we start from a stand point be it scientific authors, researches, you will receive feedback otherwise, it is often judged by people, it’s not always evident to searchers of the truth within this path.

I have talked with people who’ve had shamanic experience, it’s special, the invisible world stands.

Telepathy, I humble think that there are more people than we think who are using this technique. Flying…, I wonder when and how…?

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
22nd July 2010, 17:08
This substance, or 'key' as I like to refer to it and all psychedelics, is what over some months guided me along my own path of becoming conscious and, eventually, lead me here :]

It is truly a key to doors within [and without]. I have been waiting a long time for this documentary to see release and am excited for October!

Thanks 000 for your post,

If you used DMT and it allows you to become conscious, then this substance has one great merit for you, glad for you!

From what I have read in research papers that people experiencing with this substance (particularly shamanic) had similar opening that you imply.

With you, it will be great to see the video coming in October.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
31st August 2010, 23:44
Hi All interested in the Spirit molecule,

Here is another link to the Pineal Gland and DMT.

http://photonichuman.50megs.com/whats_new_1.html

All my blessings.

Deega

Moemers
1st September 2010, 23:13

Deega

Lon Duquette is very well known in the Ceremonial Magick world and has published numerous books about it and an autobiography that is supposed to be just amazing.

I have one of his books on Enochian Vision Magick and can say that he's very well written and extremely knowledgeable.

pilotsimone
1st September 2010, 23:18
An amazing resource for those interested in understanding entheogens. Lots of veterans on this forum...

DMT Nexus Forum (https://dmt-nexus.com/forum/)

Deega
3rd September 2010, 00:10
An amazing resource for those interested in understanding entheogens. Lots of veterans on this forum...

DMT Nexus Forum (https://dmt-nexus.com/forum/)

Thank you Pilotsimone for the new link, a discussion forum on entheogeans and particularly on the pineal glands chemistry (DMT and others), I will check on this.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
25th September 2010, 21:31
Hi All avalonians,

Here is a follow-up on the Spirit Molecule.

First Dr. David E. Nichols explains DMT, followed by comments from volunteers for Dr. Strassman researh on DMT, and also comments from Dr. Graham Hancock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQf9rn96CRQ&p=E733E1C1E9998BF7&index=6

All my blessings.

Deega

nomadguy
26th September 2010, 00:37
I thought these topics from Dr. Pillai seemed on the level,

http://www.youtube.com/user/PillaiCenter#p/u/19/EDSEXeWSUp8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-q8ATFWjuU
and
http://www.youtube.com/user/PillaiCenter#p/c/0A598F1DE80DA582/8/owK_EKHeIyY

Carmody
26th September 2010, 06:40
A few sessions with a trained regression hypnotherapist will tell you all you want to know without the need for drugs. This, as a shortcut from meditation. Only effective during the hypnotic trance but it can remain to a degree.....

Deega
26th September 2010, 13:58
A few sessions with a trained regression hypnotherapist will tell you all you want to know without the need for drugs. This, as a shortcut from meditation. Only effective during the hypnotic trance but it can remain to a degree.....

Hi Carmody, thanks for your comments,

I have had the experience to lived a past life regression, it is a spiritual thing, magnificient!

On the other hand, shamans have been using various sacred plants (stimulating the pineal grand) to forsee, to foretell in the journey of their people.

And within our own body, I think that every systems in our body use different chemical formulations to go to the next stage (from the secretions in our mouth, to the oesophageous, to the stomack, to the small intestine, etc) for continue living.

And then, there is the automatic systems, hearth, lungs, sexual, minds, eyes, hearing, etc, all these function with bio-electro-chemical reactions, we are a pool of electro-chemical components allowing the seat of the soul and spirit. We have so much to learn of our miracle body...

All my blessings.

Deega

Bill Ryan
26th September 2010, 14:19

Correct, in my opinion.

I've never taken drugs in my life, but I'd venture to say that my mind is fairly wide open. There are other techniques which work extremely well, but none of them are shortcuts!)

Read the brilliant and classic THE MASTER GAME (http://amazon.com/Master-Game-Robert-S-Deropp/dp/0385286325), by Robert S. de Ropp.

The book describes (among much else) how for many first-time users of mind-expanding drugs, they find themselves propelled into an astonishing and unique experience.

The trap, de Ropp explains, is to continue taking the drug thinking that this is the path to follow. It rarely is. The internal biochemical responses become gradually more limited until one is [at least] emotionally addicted to trying to re-experience the initial breakthrough.

Here's a quote from one Amazon reviewer:

Don't let the subtitle "Transcending the drug experience" alienate those who are too young to remember psychedelia.

The Master Game is not about using drugs; it's about going beyond them to personal enlightenment.

It details the games people play, much like Toffler Eric Berne (http://www.ericberne.com/Games_People_Play.htm)] then it defines the Master Game: one in which the person is not so involved with their life that their view is blinded by personal situations, much like Dyer's observer.

If you got beyond the drugs in Castaneda, you can discover the genius of The Master Game. It is truly a book to base your attitude on.

Solphilos
26th September 2010, 14:53

A few sessions with Ayahuasca would tell you all you want to know without the need for a trained hypnotherapist. ;)
To each his own though, there are countless methods for getting in touch with alternate levels of being, different flavors for our many diverse tastes and needs. None are substitutes for the others, and mixing methods can often boost ones awareness by a great degree.
Personally, I would never settle for hypnotherapist if I have psychoactive plants available to me. It's not the same thing and can never be substituted.

Deega
26th September 2010, 15:39
Correct, in my opinion.

I've never taken drugs in my life, but I'd venture to say that my mind is fairly wide open. There are other techniques which work extremely well, but none of them are shortcuts!)

Read the brilliant and classic THE MASTER GAME (http://amazon.com/Master-Game-Robert-S-Deropp/dp/0385286325), by Robert S. de Ropp.

The book describes (among much else) how for many first-time users of mind-expanding drugs, they find themselves propelled into an astonishing and unique experience.

The trap, de Ropp explains, is to continue taking the drug thinking that this is the path to follow. It rarely is. The internal biochemical responses become gradually more limited until one is [at least] emotionally addicted to trying to re-experience the initial breakthrough.

Here's a quote from one Amazon reviewer:

Thanks Bill for your comments,

Everybody have their truth, and one may hold on to one truth (it goes along their line of thinking and within their actual values), or one may see it differently. And both side are great!

And we are in a society that tell us what we should or should not do (for example, pharmaceutical will lobby politicians to ban certain substance, it would give them competition they don’t want).

This Tread deals about the Research being done by Dr. Strassman, a University Professor , and other Researchers like Dr. Graham, Dr Nichols, and others on the stimulation of the pineal glands in using the sacred plant Ayahausca. And I think that is great that scientists have a serious look at this sacred plant.

I did an Internet search on this sacred plant, and I was astonished to find that it ain’t addictive and many suffering people (cancer particularly) were help this way, if one need reference, the Internet is full of it.

In ready your post, I was not aware of the book “The Master Game”, thanks for the reference.

As a young man, I had a try-out marijuana for a few months, but, except this small episode, all my life was out of drugs. So I’m all for natural enlightenment techniques that one have gained through trials and errors type of experience or taught out by sages.

And I feel the same way that some drug creates a false sense of euphoria and one caught by it would be drag in to get a false enlightenment. And the process may go on and on, and maybe family, children are caught on along the way, it shouldn’t be that way, I agree wholeheartedly!

All my blessings.

Deega

Carmody
26th September 2010, 16:00
Well, I've done the meditation thing and to some degree, the drug thing. I have also been hypnotized. I walked into a book store and this particular bookstore has conference rooms that it allows local groups to use for free, in rotation. A local hypnotherapist did a seminar that day and I walked in and gave it a shot. My curious cat has been dead (via repeated multiple injuries) since I was a child, so my dead cat was dragged in and subjected again. (I gots ta knows!). I tried Salvia a wile back and found myself blown out of my body and... my, my....that there body did feel quite deserted and went into a total panic attack. I was completely soaked when I came out of it about 15 minutes later. I mean 'bucket of water' kind of soaked. Of course, water is also known to be a residual in spiritual manifestation. I recall coming back through the dimensional layers and the temporal layers and 'finding my place'. VERY freaky to pass through those layers, to feel and know them, to put human recognition terms upon the system.

I'd like to try Ibogaine, and Ayahuasca, for the heck of it. However, my experience came to me through mediation, and using that system for changing the wiring in the more permanent sense, over time. The physical mind being elastic and mutable, this can be done. It does not happen overnight, and it must be built slowly and it is painful yes, but it works and it stays. It hurts like a mo-fo as you have to go through every single point of knotting up of the mind during it's formation..and re-live it and correct it via the insight of an adult gained in it's cleansing of the given mental warp.

It is possible to liken it to hypnotherapy, and it is actually a form of self induced regression and also progression, as it is a systematic methodology of creating a permanent pathway in the conscious and life living sense. Which is why it is the preferred method. Although it is time consuming and requires dedication.

What we seem to have here is an impasse...an impasse were we each realize the validity in each method - but our primary experiences are tied around our own paths presently individually (personally) taken. IMO.

Solphilos
26th September 2010, 16:21
Well, I've done the meditation thing and to some degree, the drug thing. I have also been hypnotized. I walked into a book store and this particular bookstore has conference rooms that it allows local groups to use for free, in rotation. A local hypnotherapist did a seminar that day and I walked in and gave it a shot. My curious cat has been dead (via repeated multiple injuries) since I was a child, so my dead cat was dragged in and subjected again. (I gots ta knows!). I tried Salvia a wile back and found myself blown out of my body and... my, my....that there body did feel quite deserted and went into a total panic attack. I was completely soaked when I came out of it about 15 minutes later. I mean 'bucket of water' kind of soaked. Of course, water is also known to be a residual in spiritual manifestation. I recall coming back through the dimensional layers and the temporal layers and 'finding my place'. VERY freaky to pass through those layers, to feel and know them, to put human recognition terms upon the system.
Hehe, sounds like a typical Salvia experience. I grow Salvia, and have been worked with it for about 2 years in attempt to understand it's ways, but to no avail. These days it's just a beautiful plant that graces my garden.

I'd like to try Ibogaine, and Ayahuasca, for the heck of it. However, my experience came to me through mediation, and using that system for changing the wiring in the more permanent sense, over time. The physical mind being elastic and mutable, this can be done. It does not happen overnight, and it must be built slowly and it is painful yes, but it works and it stays. It hurts like a mo-fo as you have to go through every single point of knotting up of the mind during it's formation..and re-live it and correct it via the insight of an adult gained in it's cleansing of the given mental warp. Ibogaine is the one plant I have yet to work with. Ayahuasca I would most certainly suggest, as it is a transcendental experience that cannot be likened to any other experience. It's one of the few plants I still work with these days.

It is possible to liken it to hypnotherapy, and it is actually a form of self induced regression and also progression, as it is a systematic methodology of creating a permanent pathway in the conscious and life living sense. Which is why it is the preferred method. Although it is time consuming and requires dedication.

What we seem to have here is an impasse...an impasse were we each realize the validity in each method - but our primary experiences are tied around our own paths presently individually (personally) taken. IMO.

I'd agree with that. My own personal path is an eclectic one; Psychedelics were my primary initiation and the first step in my journey, but they are only stepping stones along the path, not the main road. I still use them on occasion for specific purposes, but less so than meditation, psychoanalysis, Kabbalistic study and magick ritual.

Fredkc
26th September 2010, 16:35
The trap, de Ropp explains, is to continue taking the drug thinking that this is the path to follow. It rarely is. The internal biochemical responses become gradually more limited until one is [at least] emotionally addicted to trying to re-experience the initial breakthrough.I have lost a few friends (as many have, I reckon) who forgot that neither the Traveler, or the Destination are dependent upon the vehicle.

Neither can "trying to re-experience the initial breakthrough" be considered a worthy goal, IMO. After all, aren't you then, just as "stuck as you are" now?

From a Left-over Hippie, in good standing;
I have been, and probably am still willing to try just about anything that offers a peek over the fence; but it's not so much where you go as what you can bring back.

I've also found that you can wind up "running hither and yon", in a mad search; and when you stop, take stock, your position may have changed, but without the ability to bring something back, isn't this but a reaction to being lost?

"But I never took nothing, that my spirit couldn't kill." - John Saxon, Steppenwolf

Your mileage may vary,
Fred

Carmody
26th September 2010, 18:46
I'm very careful with my energies these days, as I can manifest to a fairly decent degree. I stopped cold for nearly 5 years as I moved to a house which was close to what I recognized as a dangerous corner on a busy multi-lane highway. I said to myself that I have to limit my self or the energies will get out of hand, distract someone..(as I'm getting my exercise in and getting my sea legs back) and wreak havoc. I became tired of limiting my excursions, and also frustrated as I know they were and are potentially useful and not just egocentrically. So, about a few months back I started the process of clearing out the slowly and eventually clogged chakra drains and pathways. The very night I did/began it, the exact time ...someone died in a large accident on that exact corner I was worried about. The accident was described as being a loss of attention or concentration.

The quandary comes when I consider if I was responsible, and I've been responsible before (not in deaths but of directed energies), or if I moved here and knew (precognition) that the day would come when I'd have to help someone on that corner, move on. For me, in the personal sense, both scenarios are equally plausible.

Bill Ryan
26th September 2010, 19:06
I have lost a few friends (as many have, I reckon) who forgot that neither the Traveler, or the Destination are dependent upon the vehicle.

Neither can "trying to re-experience the initial breakthrough" be considered a worthy goal, IMO. After all, aren't you then, just as "stuck as you are" now?

From a Left-over Hippie, in good standing;
I have been, and probably am still willing to try just about anything that offers a peek over the fence; but it's not so much where you go as what you can bring back.

I've also found that you can wind up "running hither and yon", in a mad search; and when you stop, take stock, your position may have changed, but without the ability to bring something back, isn't this but a reaction to being lost?

"But I never took nothing, that my spirit couldn't kill." - John Saxon, Steppenwolf

Your mileage may vary,
Fred

What a GREAT post.

truthseekerdan
27th September 2010, 04:43
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
What's the deal with DMT?

When users take DMT they experience vivid hallucinations. Some users even believe they have communicated with nonhuman creatures while on DMT -- but why? Tune in to find out why they believe this -- and why some scientists are listening. Video here... (http://podcasts.howstuffworks.com/hsw/podcasts/conspiracy/2010-09-17-conspiracy-dmt.m4v)

Deega
27th September 2010, 14:44
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
What's the deal with DMT?

When users take DMT they experience vivid hallucinations. Some users even believe they have communicated with nonhuman creatures while on DMT -- but why? Tune in to find out why they believe this -- and why some scientists are listening. Video here... (http://podcasts.howstuffworks.com/hsw/podcasts/conspiracy/2010-09-17-conspiracy-dmt.m4v)

Thanks Truthseekerdan,

I listened to the video, thanks for the reference. It follows on the Study Researches done by Dr Strassman and Dr Hancock. Results seems hard to believe, but at lease, serious Researches find it way in this field.

Last night, while surfing the Web, I caught a radio interview (8 parts) by George Nooray on Dr Graham Hancock Studies on the sacred plant ayawaska. He talked about the virtues and the warnings on the uses of the sacred plant.

1st part of the Interview:
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=H3G-nj0CBls&feature=related, one have to clicked on the following parts.

All my blessings.

Deega

truthseekerdan
27th September 2010, 15:24
Thanks for the utub link, Deega! It's appreciated. Blessings to you too. :wub:

Dan

nomadguy
27th September 2010, 18:42
hmm, I like where this is going,
I have tried a few things in my time, not DMT however. And having tried a few things this is my perception,

I believe the states of perception, described by those whom have experienced DMT or other drugs.
Can be achieved through other means without intoxication.
~All drugs are toxins
~ and the effects are from toxic reactions to the body.
A non-toxic states of perception like described by users of DMT, or as I like to call it "super-normal-consciousness" ~ in my view could be a lot better, and perhaps more vivid and more enlightening without toxins.

Even noted Yaqui shaman Don Juan Matus, had explained first and foremost, to his guest Carlos Casteneda, that the way of intoxication to achieve a supernormal state of experience is merely 1 way to achieve super-normal-consciousness(alternative and perhaps more vivid to the normal explained experiences that we all share)
And that there are "millions of ways" to achieve these states of experience, and that the toxins of humito, happen to be the way he knows.
(mushrooms = humito)
~I believe 90% of the ways we might achieve states of super-normal-consciousness are not through the use of intoxicants.
Personally I like to promote the use of Yoga and meditation to get there.
Cheers

Solphilos
27th September 2010, 19:20
I believe the states of perception, described by those whom have experienced DMT or other drugs.
Can be achieved through other means without intoxication. Wrong. First, it is a gross generalization to categorize DMT and 'other drugs' under one banner. No two psychoactive compounds are created equal, and must be addressed individually.

~All drugs are toxins Wrong. Again, the generalization. Some few of this vast category called 'drugs' are indeed toxic, but this is irrelevant to the discussion on Dimethyltryptamine. DMT is by no means a toxin, but a normal part of human biology.

~ and the effects are from toxic reactions to the body. WTF? Wrong. DMT works by making itself at home on the serotonin receptor sites, not by toxic reaction.

A non-toxic states of perception like described by users of DMT, or as I like to call it "super-normal-consciousness" ~ in my view could be a lot better, and perhaps more vivid and more enlightening without toxins. Wrong again. You cannot have the DMT experience without the DMT. Sure, you can have altered states of consciousness without psychoactive compounds, but they are not the same experiences. I have no idea what brings you to these conclusions, but you are greatly misinformed on this subject, and I highly suggest you do more research in this area before spreading such misinformation. Nothing personal, but it is reckless and irresponsible.

~I believe 90% of the ways we might achieve states of super-normal-consciousness are not through the use of intoxicants.
Cheers 90 percent, really? What brings you to such a precise number? Yoga is but one of an infinitude of paths available. It is by no means superior or inferior to any other. If you choose to take that route, fine, but it is not the path for everyone. For some, psychedelics are the doorway that leads to the same destination. Again, nothing personal here, but I can't stand aside and watch such misinformation tossed about so mindlessly.

Deega
27th September 2010, 22:24
hmm, I like where this is going,
I have tried a few things in my time, not DMT however. And having tried a few things this is my perception,

Can be achieved through other means without intoxication.
~All drugs are toxins
~ and the effects are from toxic reactions to the body.
A non-toxic states of perception like described by users of DMT, or as I like to call it "super-normal-consciousness" ~ in my view could be a lot better, and perhaps more vivid and more enlightening without toxins.

Even noted Yaqui shaman Don Juan Matus, had explained first and foremost, to his guest Carlos Casteneda, that the way of intoxication to achieve a supernormal state of experience is merely 1 way to achieve super-normal-consciousness(alternative and perhaps more vivid to the normal explained experiences that we all share)
And that there are "millions of ways" to achieve these states of experience, and that the toxins of humito, happen to be the way he knows.
(mushrooms = humito)
Cheers

Thanks Nomadguy for your comments,

I would suggest you listen to Dr Graham Hancock in the precedent post, you will find interesting information on the sacred plant.

Also, have a look at the sacred plant ayahausca on the Web, it is used to treat alcoholism, toxicomany, some cancer, heal people ailment. In this tread, we are talking about serious scientific researches on the virtues and warnings in the uses of the sacred plant ayahausca.

Have a great viewing.

All my blessings.

Deega

irishspirit
2nd December 2010, 17:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubuTR5vXISA&feature=player_embedded

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91DdcCSLHCk&feature=player_embedded

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIP_kO4pkc&feature=player_embedded[COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YozLKycOENA&feature=player_embedded

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXd-si8ku_I&feature=player_embedded

Solphilos
2nd December 2010, 18:10
Nice, thanks mate! I've been waiting on this and have been so busy with moving that I've forgotten about it.

Swami
2nd December 2010, 18:10
http://rickstrassman.com/images/dmt_spirit_molecule.jpg

In 1990, I began the first new human research with psychedelic, or hallucinogenic, drugs in the United States in over 20 years. These studies investigated the effects of N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, an extremely short-acting and powerful psychedelic. During the project's five years, I administered approximately 400 doses of DMT to 60 human volunteers. This research took place at the University of New Mexico's School of Medicine in Albuquerque, where I was tenured Associate Professor of Psychiatry.

I was drawn to DMT because of its presence in all of our bodies. Perhaps excessive DMT production, coming from the mysterious pineal gland, was involved in naturally occurring "psychedelic" states. These might include birth, death and near-death, psychosis, and mystical experiences. Only later, while the study was well under way, did I also begin considering DMT's role in the "alien abduction" experience.

The DMT project was founded on cutting edge brain science, especially the psychopharmacology of serotonin. However, my own background powerfully affected how we prepared people for, and supervised, their drug sessions. One of these was a decades-long relationship with a Zen Buddhist training monastery.

http://www.rickstrassman.com/?q=node/12

Deega
2nd December 2010, 18:30
Hi Irishspirit,

Another prior Tread was opened on the subject at http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4063-The-Spirit-Molecule-!

All my blessings.

Deega

DawgBone
2nd December 2010, 18:54
The videos are fabulous!

Thanks Irishspirit!

pilotsimone
2nd December 2010, 23:49
This was a great documentary! Thanks for posting.

In part 3 the participants do such an excellent job describing what it's like visiting these other dimensions.

I'm so excited to see this information spreading in the West! It's just starting to get the respect it deserves. :)

Loki
3rd December 2010, 12:12
Is this the new one that just came out from http://thespiritmolecule.com/ with Joe Rogan ?? that is getting screened in Australia right now ??

Deega
3rd December 2010, 16:53
Is this the new one that just came out from http://thespiritmolecule.com/ with Joe Rogan ?? that is getting screened in Australia right now ??

Thanks Loki,

Recall, first glimpse of "Spirit Molecule" was the work of Dr. R. Strassman of the University of New Mexico.

Digging in, I found the reference you're alluding to.

But you know that the shamans in South America have been active with their sacred plant ayahausca that has the particularity to enhance the production of DMT in the brain.

All my blessings.

Deega

Zillah
5th December 2010, 18:43
i've been waiting what seems like forever for these :) thank you!

NancyV
5th December 2010, 19:53
I'm excited about DMT and Ayahuasca and have been reading about them for a few years. Haven't tried them yet but I will most likely try them some day. Excellent videos!

Just because you can travel on other dimensions through meditation or yoga does not diminish the value or just plain fun of the psychedelic experience, and the dimensions you visit via psychedelics seem to be different than the dimensions you visit via non drug trips. (there are a heck of a lot of dimensions!) I spent several years in the late 60's and early 70's taking LOTS of LSD, mushrooms, peyote, etc., basically anything I ran across that seemed interesting. I definitely do not recommend cocaine as of much worth to the average person. The coca leaf is valuable for altitude sickness and I drank the tea which helped with that on my trips into the Peruvian Andes.

In the mid 70's I stopped all drugs and turned to natural means to experience out of body travels. It is different from psychedelics and I greatly preferred it to the trips I had on psychedelics. Perhaps the psychedelics helped to make it easier for me to leave my body naturally, who knows. But now I've been without drugs for about 35 years and I figure in the spirit of research I should try Ayahuasca and DMT! Should be a lot of fun especially now that I'm not searching for anything, so what's left? FUN!

Nancy :)

Deega
5th December 2010, 22:23
I'm excited about DMT and Ayahuasca and have been reading about them for a few years. Haven't tried them yet but I will most likely try them some day. Excellent videos!

Just because you can travel on other dimensions through meditation or yoga does not diminish the value or just plain fun of the psychedelic experience, and the dimensions you visit via psychedelics seem to be different than the dimensions you visit via non drug trips. (there are a heck of a lot of dimensions!) I spent several years in the late 60's and early 70's taking LOTS of LSD, mushrooms, peyote, etc., basically anything I ran across that seemed interesting. I definitely do not recommend cocaine as of much worth to the average person. The coca leaf is valuable for altitude sickness and I drank the tea which helped with that on my trips into the Peruvian Andes.

In the mid 70's I stopped all drugs and turned to natural means to experience out of body travels. It is different from psychedelics and I greatly preferred it to the trips I had on psychedelics. Perhaps the psychedelics helped to make it easier for me to leave my body naturally, who knows. But now I've been without drugs for about 35 years and I figure in the spirit of research I should try Ayahuasca and DMT! Should be a lot of fun especially now that I'm not searching for anything, so what's left? FUN!

Thanks Nancy,

You have had great experiences with different substances and it's special that you didn't had too negative experience with it!

This Tread was opened up to put in value, the research of Dr. R. Strassman (Spirit Molecule video) who conducted experiences with volunteers on the use of Ayahausca at the University of New Mexico. Quite interesting I might add, as you have seen!

From my reading on experiences lived by people taking sacred plants (ayahausca for one), I'm not sure that they had fun...!

For those who had a positive experience, they had to go through purging to get the cumulative negative emotions brought up through the years. For those who had a negative experience, they had the same problem but even worst..! Sacred plants have particular impact on people.

Pursuing on my reading, people who want to have a good experience have to thrive for a divine experience, must have a realizable intent to start with, and must pray that the experience will be sacred.

The sacred plant is not legalized in America, nor Canada, some European has though, with religious organization like Santo Daime from Bresil. South America Countries, as most African Countries, usage of sacred plants is legal. Any Ethnobotanist will advice on the legality of usage in different countries of the World.

This Tread stand to informed members on the Spirit Molecule, and part of it stands with sacred plants.

All my blessings.

Deega

NancyV
6th December 2010, 04:01
Hi Deega,

There are at least a couple of Santo Daime churches where using ayahuasca is legal in the US. One of them is in Ashland Oregon where I lived for many years. Jonathan Goldman is the spiritual leader of the Church of the Holy Light of the Queen. After the church was raided he brought a lawsuit against the government which was successful and this church is now legally allowed to use ayahuasca as part of their practices. Another church in Santa Fe NM won it's court case also and is allowed to use ayahuasca.

I suppose there are many people who do not consider their experiences with psychedelics to be "fun" because they are so intense, physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. The experiences described in the videos are quite similar to many that I have had using mushrooms, psilocybin, LSD or peyote. But I have fun no matter what the experience is so I just want to clear up any misconception you might have that my experiences were all lightweight fun, whether using a substance or just leaving my body naturally. Of course these are very heavy duty life altering experiences, but I prefer to view even the most horrific of experiences I have had as "fun". Perhaps that sounds perverse to some but it is who I am.

As long as we have chosen to be here in body we might as well enjoy the agony and the ecstasy of the physical and spiritual experiences. Merging with the Source is the most fun I have ever had, and as the Source, coming into the Creation is a lot of fun or we wouldn't do it!

Deega
6th December 2010, 14:36
Hi Deega,

There are at least a couple of Santo Daime churches where using ayahuasca is legal in the US. One of them is in Ashland Oregon where I lived for many years. Jonathan Goldman is the spiritual leader of the Church of the Holy Light of the Queen. After the church was raided he brought a lawsuit against the government which was successful and this church is now legally allowed to use ayahuasca as part of their practices. Another church in Santa Fe NM won it's court case also and is allowed to use ayahuasca.

I suppose there are many people who do not consider their experiences with psychedelics to be "fun" because they are so intense, physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. The experiences described in the videos are quite similar to many that I have had using mushrooms, psilocybin, LSD or peyote. But I have fun no matter what the experience is so I just want to clear up any misconception you might have that my experiences were all lightweight fun, whether using a substance or just leaving my body naturally. Of course these are very heavy duty life altering experiences, but I prefer to view even the most horrific of experiences I have had as "fun". Perhaps that sounds perverse to some but it is who I am.

As long as we have chosen to be here in body we might as well enjoy the agony and the ecstasy of the physical and spiritual experiences. Merging with the Source is the most fun I have ever had, and as the Source, coming into the Creation is a lot of fun or we wouldn't do it!

Thanks NancyV,

Congratulations Nancy, you have one great attitude (that it be fun!) toward the sacred plants and other stimulants you experienced through the years.

I don't see it as perverse, I think that each and every one of us is divine on the spiritual level, that we experience life the best we can.

I was aware of the Santo Daime in Oregon, forgot about it writing the post. And, it also interesting to notice Jonathan Goldman efforts before the court, the sacred plant is making his way fortunately. Shamans have been using it for centuries, why wouldn't we inspired ourselves spiritually...!, other will favour doing it naturally, and it's also great!, each his way...!

If you ever try the sacred plant ayahausca, may you share your experience..?

All my blessings.

Deega

Cyaneyed
7th December 2010, 13:42
Perhaps a naive question, but ayahuasca (which is very hard to prepare correctly) aside, is there a legal (in the UK) and safe way of taking DMT?

EYES WIDE OPEN
7th December 2010, 13:53
[/COLOR]I would say no but it is a grey area. Aya is a preperation of DMT. There had been no prosecutions because of Ayahuasa in the UK. DMT yes. In american and other E.U countires, the santo dame group won their case and were not prosecuted for using Aya. However, making Aya with the vine ALONE would be 100% legal. Having taken Aya, it is not something to be apprached casualy. I fast for 36 hours before and and go on a specail diet for 4 days before hand.

Cyaneyed
7th December 2010, 14:00
Hmm. So Aya is really the only legal way of trying DMT? I did try it in the past. Fasted for 2 days (these are the instructions I was given), and spent a whole day brewing the liquid, then drank it as a tea. Obviously my brewing skills aren't up to much because absolutely nothing happened, I felt rather disappointed. But that was probably down to being given the wrong kind of preparation instructions (there were loads of variations on how to do it, I must have chosen the wrong one).

Deega
7th December 2010, 14:09
Perhaps a naive question, but ayahuasca (which is very hard to prepare correctly) aside, is there a legal (in the UK) and safe way of taking DMT?

Thanks Cyaneyed,

You will find plenty of information in the following link on ayahausca, as you know, it's a sacred plant who have heal cancer and other diseases in people.

http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/

All my blessings.

Deega

Cyaneyed
7th December 2010, 14:44
Thanks for the link, Deega :)

Muzz
12th June 2011, 23:08
DMT - The Spirit Molecule

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_consciousuniverse86.htm

Martin
12th June 2011, 23:11
This is a reminder for me: I have to continue reading his book.

Martin

Ilie Pandia
14th June 2011, 07:30
Really cool documentary :)

Muzz
16th June 2011, 17:51
Really cool documentary :)

Thanks mate :)

Hi martin which book are you talking about. :)

Darla Ken Pearce
17th June 2011, 03:07
There are no short cuts for enlightenment no matter how we might wish otherwise. Those great ones who tried to find it this way are no longer with us. Their lives were cut short after they got wings to fly and left us for other realms we know not where. Most died a most painful death like Terrence and even Dr. Joshua Stone, both brilliant both very gone. Many others followed their path and did not live to speak of it but the rumors remain. There are many ways to get there, this just isn't a very practical one.

Jill
17th June 2011, 04:16
There are no short cuts for enlightenment no matter how we might wish otherwise. Those great ones who tried to find it this way are no longer with us. Their lives were cut short after they got wings to fly and left us for other realms we know not where. Most died a most painful death like Terrence and even Dr. Joshua Stone, both brilliant both very gone. Many others followed their path and did not live to speak of it but the rumors remain. There are many ways to get there, this just isn't a very practical one.

Got to disagree with this post as I can speak from personal experience with plant shamanism. There has been nothing to date to compare with what I have learned about myself using this. We all have our ways of tapping into that vast place within and this has been a very powerful "wake-up" for me and I credit it with how my life and perceptions have grown and changed. I've had my share of esoteric experiences prior to taking this route but (for me) this has been the most life changing. But we are all different and will take the road that our Spirit chooses to experience. When Joshua Stone was alive, I attended one of his workshops some years ago and felt his "material" was mostly parroted from others. He seemed to take a lot of what was already out there, put his personal stamp on it and presented it as his original, authentic idea. But this is just my take and he probably had a positive affect on many. I understand he pretty much quit eating as he felt he could subsist on "light", probably not a good idea for an insulin dependent diabetic, hence an inevitable coma and death.

mosquito
17th June 2011, 04:31
I agree with you Jill. I've had some very profound experiences with Ayahuasca and other teacher plants, but ayahuasca is not for the faint hearted.
It is by no means a short cut to "enlightenment", ayahuasca puts you very firmly in touch with your unconscious, and shows you what you need to know about yourself and your connection to the divine.
However, this isn't everybody's path, not everybody's medicine, so I respect those who don't wish to go that way.

pilotsimone
17th June 2011, 05:48
deleted post

watchZEITGEISTnow
17th June 2011, 06:53
You wanna interact with ETs = DMT is the thing to get you there...

Be warned though - ego death is funky!

Muzz
19th June 2011, 00:00
Thanks for the link pilotsimone :)

Mad Hatter
19th June 2011, 03:06
IIRC DMT is naturally manufactured in the brain while you are asleep. As such I find it's classification as an illegal substance hilarious as it makes everyone on the planet guilty of trafficking!! :haha:

john.d
19th June 2011, 10:15
Well ive been on a spiritual path for about 3 years now but my recent explorations with DMT have been the most profound experiences so far . I feel that it has changed me , its made me more humble after seeing the vastness , beauty and clarity of a different reality to what im used to . It also stripped me bare , so i had to face the parts of me that the ego normaly hides away .
I have a theory about the geometric stage of the experience ...
When i first watched this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO0bSSXmr1A
I instinctively knew that it was something very important about our universe and not just some trick that cant be explained .
I feel now that the 4 dimentional geometrics that you see in the trance state is creation reacting in real time to your vibration ...... Which is infinately more complex that the tone used in the above experiment .
But ... like i said ... its just a theory :)

pilotsimone , you beat me to the link to the dmt nexus site :) ... a great resource . The files section has lots of goodies :
https://www.dmt-nexus.com/Files.aspx?Filetype=Books

John

noprophet
19th June 2011, 10:33
A friend of mine and I used to do very ritual sessions of DMT. Respect.

He used to see shadows moving around said everything became aztec patterns and that the shadows were the ghosts of them.
I never had any grand visuals with it and would generally just sit in the heightened energy.

I've also taught a lot of people about energy via low mushroom doses. (a kick platform as Alan Moore would say)

And my original full blown spiritual awakening came from LSD.

These are not shortcuts, they're platforms of awareness. Trials by fire.

pilotsimone
22nd June 2011, 21:48
I also wanted to add that I had many sessions where physical healing was the main focus. My body was scanned and then intense energy was placed on certain parts. Most often the focus was on my head, back teeth, and liver area. I always had the knowing they/it/? were working as quickly as they could...trying to get in as much as possible while I was on the medicine. This was because it was hard for me to make such a strong connection through simple meditation. I couldn't come close.

While all of this was going on, I was able to ask questions...or to be more accurate, I would have a wonder about something and the information was immediately in my conscious mind. I also experienced deep emotions at the end of most trips and when I had a wonder about it, I saw clearly I was helping to release deep pain/fears from the collective. It always sounded and looked incredibly painful my husband said. It was the kind of grief I imagine I would experience if one of my children died. Strangely, it felt amazing.

I can say for certain that there was absolutely no difference between my deep pain and my deep joy...both were ecstasy.

I'm very grateful to the medicine.

Maia Gabrial
22nd June 2011, 22:55
So, where does one get DMT?
Maia

sakire
23rd June 2011, 01:55
Maia

Basically you need to get your hands on two separate plant substances, one containing a MAOI inhibitor to allow the second material containing the DMT to take effect. In most countries afaik the individual components bought separately are perfectly legal, although don't take my word for that. As such it can be easy to find them if you do a general search online for the individual ingredients of your choosing on legal high websites.

There are a variety of different recipes using different materials which you can use to brew a tea, or extraction methods to bring you to a crystalline form which is smokeable.

I have personal experience of making a tea involving the two ingredients: B. Caapi (Banisteriopsis Caapi), and P. Viridis (Psychotria Viridis)

A similar method to that which I used for preparing this, and one of the simpler methods, can be found at: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=23935

You can find more methods and recipes at this address: http://www.ayahuasca-info.com/recipes/

It is a very unique experience, one which takes a lot of preparation mentally and physically (detox). It is not something to be taken lightly, but if used respectfully and sincerely, can be a wonderful teacher.

On a side note, it does taste absolutely vile too. The bitterness is quite overwhelming, although after a failed experiment of trying to mask peyote into a smoothie, and ending up drinking 2 litres of brown congealed bitter sludge it is certainly not the worst thing I've ingested! :p

Hope that helps,

Sak

pilotsimone
24th June 2011, 05:17
Maia

You can find everything you need to know on this forum: DMT-Nexus (https://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=forum)

sakire is right, the Ayahuasca brew tastes pretty bad. I only used the brew one time. We preferred the method of extracting the DMT from the vine and smoking it. It takes about 2 hours of cooking and then needs to sit over night (forming into crystals which can be smoked).

Note: My Ayahuasca experience lasted a very long time...more than 6 hours, I remember. When smoked it's about a 15-20 minute trip. I definitely preferred smoking it rather than ingesting. This way if the trip went dark, it didn't last as long. On another note, Ayahuasca seems to be a much more gradual ramp up. Smoking it has the strong potential to shoot you to the moon in a moment.

I posted a few of my experiences here on Avalon if you want to get an idea what this can be like. My husband (who has much more experience with DMT) never seemed to get to the places I was going. I have no idea why this is.

Ayahuasca trip report (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10923-New-Shamanic-Documentary-Metamorphosis-A-Journey-of-Tranformation&p=95860#post95860)
DMT (smoked) trip report (intense, but not dark) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10923-New-Shamanic-Documentary-Metamorphosis-A-Journey-of-Tranformation&p=95872#post95872)
DMT (in an Ayahuasca-like brew) trip report (intense and dark) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10923-New-Shamanic-Documentary-Metamorphosis-A-Journey-of-Tranformation&p=97749#post97749)

Omni
24th June 2011, 20:43
I can see both sides of the coin. Although I mainly agree with simone.

I haven't tried DMT or ayahuasca(sp). But I could sense in people who have there is value in them. But also, I know a guy who has done DMT he said about 300 times(or 300+ i think). He is ridiculously volatile and paranoid now(although I didn't know him before he took DMT so I don't have a full view of what effect it had on him to be clear). He would speak of America falling next week, every week. lol. It got to the point where I was like "I don't think America will fall this week man, just like it didn't last week." He flipped out on me. lol. So I would advise to not take DMT 300+ times. Although I'm sure different people would have differing reactions. And also it wasn't conclusive to me this was done by DMT, as I said, I didn't know him before he was doing it. But thought it was worth mentioning.

Nanoo Nanoo
24th June 2011, 21:32
I also wanted to add that I had many sessions where physical healing was the main focus. My body was scanned and then intense energy was placed on certain parts. Most often the focus was on my head, back teeth, and liver area. I always had the knowing they/it/? were working as quickly as they could...trying to get in as much as possible while I was on the medicine. This was because it was hard for me to make such a strong connection through simple meditation. I couldn't come close.

While all of this was going on, I was able to ask questions...or to be more accurate, I would have a wonder about something and the information was immediately in my conscious mind. I also experienced deep emotions at the end of most trips and when I had a wonder about it, I saw clearly I was helping to release deep pain/fears from the collective. It always sounded and looked incredibly painful my husband said. It was the kind of grief I imagine I would experience if one of my children died. Strangely, it felt amazing.

I can say for certain that there was absolutely no difference between my deep pain and my deep joy...both were ecstasy.

I'm very grateful to the medicine.

I enjoyed reading your experience, very similar to mine. I have a theory .. It is part of a case study i initiated in my work. Sickness is attached to the body through Emotion. emotion is a powerful bonding agent to the energetic body. In order to release disease in the body one must reach a state of relaxation to the point where the very emotions that attach disease are surrendered.
Once you reach this state your body then releases the disease. DMT or many other drugs are able to help you reach this state. Once you get there you can scan your body and see where the dis ease lies. most times it looks like a black ink blot ( in my experience anyway ) when you see it inside you with your minds eye you can ask it to leave with a smile and then let it go.

BTW Brooke how did yoru travel end up ? all good by the sounds of your spirit today :)

Hugs !

N
N

pilotsimone
24th June 2011, 23:55
I enjoyed reading your experience, very similar to mine. I have a theory .. It is part of a case study i initiated in my work. Sickness is attached to the body through Emotion. emotion is a powerful bonding agent to the energetic body. In order to release disease in the body one must reach a state of relaxation to the point where the very emotions that attach disease are surrendered.

Once you reach this state your body then releases the disease. DMT or many other drugs are able to help you reach this state. Once you get there you can scan your body and see where the dis ease lies. most times it looks like a black ink blot ( in my experience anyway ) when you see it inside you with your minds eye you can ask it to leave with a smile and then let it go.

BTW Brooke how did yoru travel end up? all good by the sounds of your spirit today :)

Interesting theory! I cannot remember what visuals I had during the healing sessions. If I didn't record my experiences right after, they were gone. In fact, the vast majority of it was gone anyway because I couldn't find a way to verbalize it. Much like waking up and trying to record a dream. It fades so quickly. I just knew this was the most focused attention I have ever had on my body.

We arrived safely in California after 7 long days. :) I've spent the last month working through every possible fear I can imagine (they have all been coming up one after another), so this trip has been a "trip" on it's own. I'm grateful though. I told my husband, I understand now that I've been living in a fetal position since childhood. The move to CA has forced me to grow out of it. You can't be a very good co-creator in the fetal position, I've learned. :)

watchZEITGEISTnow
25th June 2011, 00:24
http://images2.makefive.com/images/entertainment/art/best-painters-of-the-last-100-years/alex-grey-7.jpg
:wave:

pilotsimone
25th June 2011, 02:12
Thanks for posting! Alex Grey definitely brings the DMT visuals alive with his work.

DNA
25th June 2011, 07:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z2O289Jemo

blufire
8th October 2011, 18:01
Because of an interesting exchange through another thread that included the mention of using entheogens I feel compelled to relate a very personal experience I had while on an extended stay in Belize and Guatemala. I traveled there specifically to study rainforest medicinal plants but also to visit the Mayan ruins of Tikal.

I realize what I’m about to say is going to make several people very upset and angry but this is *Truth*. I do apologize for this.

During my experience in the jungle I struck up a friendship with an American woman who had lived in this village for almost twenty years. She was a “buffer” between all us curiosity seekers and travelers and the indigenous people and even though she had lived there a long time and had obviously earned the respect and love of the village people she was still deemed an outsider. (first clue)

Through my conversations with her and my personal experience this is what I learned . . .

The Elders who use Ayahuasca and other entheogens are very few. There is a very long process of being chosen for this honor, it involves bloodlines and a long involved rite in being chosen. Most importantly the Elders have absolutely no desire for personal gain or selfish desires. When they perform the rituals which sometimes includes DMT (Ayahuasca) it is for the “good” of all people . . . alive and dead.

When I asked her about the people that traveled to the rainforests to have an authentic Ayahuasca experience and I might add pay rather large sums of money . . . . she smiled a very sad smile. She told me that the herbs and roots used for these people are close and mimic a DMT experience but mostly it is a very wild drug induced trip that generally involves a great deal of violent vomiting. The indigenous people find this amusing and have the opinion that we are very stupid.

How arrogant are we that we think just because we feel we have the right or desire to these very special rituals and plants that the knowledge will simply be handed over to us? Just the simple act of “purchasing” the plants, roots and vines to brew Ayahuasca and extract DMT utterly destroys ANY positive or spiritual energy they may have contained . . . .talk about vibrating at a low frequency and THIS is the energy you are consuming

The actual ingredients and brewing process and rituals are very involved and are only known to a VERY select few and are handed down very carefully.

Most of the vines and roots imported into the US and other countries are these Mimic ingredients. Even the simple medicinal herbs are highly protected by the indigenous people so how much more are the true DMT inducing plants do you think are protected?

The American woman told me that she did know that one of the herbs needed to finalize the activation of the pineal gland absolutely had to be used very very fresh. As in harvested and used within a few hours and also harvested during a certain cycle of growth. The chemical within the leaves breaks down very quickly and has to be extracted immediately.

I see all the “recipes” and information online and it is ALL for very selfish reasons and desires. These very powerful and magical herbs and they are being used with little to no respect and obviously not for the GOOD of all people as the Elders do but only for personal gain.

I can’t even describe the emotion I feel. I see no wisdom. It makes me feel very empty and heavy.

I emphatically ask that everyone think many times before using these chemicals and explore carefully your reasoning. I am not devaluing your experience but I would like for you to question yourself on the true meaning of that experience. Most of all please be very responsible with sharing what you feel to be truth with others . . . .if you do feel you have knowledge or wisdom then it becomes your responsibility to discern very carefully who you share that wisdom with.

On a final note I have to say that in my conversations with my friend and the village women that I very quickly understood that just as the people who come for the Ayahuasca experience that my desire to gain personal and selfish knowledge about the rainforest medicinal plants was also an illusion. How arrogant was I that I felt this ancient wisdom and knowledge should be imparted to me because I wanted it and paid quite a hefty sum.

I will never forget the hearty toothless laughter of one particular older woman as I voiced my dismay and stupidity.

The wisdom I did gain though is much more valuable to me than medicinal herbs . . . .and I will cherish it always.

Nanoo Nanoo
8th October 2011, 20:55
I had this experience in Cuzco. While it ended up having positive effects its not something i did because i wnated to " Trip Out " . I took it seriously and while good things came of it , its not something ill run to do again. I agree with Blu Fire's take on this. The Shaman i was talking to did relay this to me that if i wanted to experience the real deal i had to be a part of the tribe before it could be. He was honest with me in that he stated this is a "visitors experience".

N

Vitalux
2nd July 2012, 23:51
Just watched this really interesting video on DMT
Thought I would pass it along.

One of the most profound experiences one can awaken to in the search for self

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N4T5LduZ9vg

Fondoo
21st July 2012, 19:29
Since moving to Hawaii 6 years ago I have been practicing with eastern techniques for peace and evolution with good results. I descovered DMT a few months ago and found for me it is a blessing and a wonder.
If it was possible to die from astonishment I would not be writing this today :) Ha ET's offering teachings crazy man crazy

Sunny-side-up
25th September 2015, 10:34
Probably already posted but in my view is a crucial bumper film/info.

I post it here in Avalon under General discussion because it covers so many possible categories (Mod's please move if desired :))
If you haven't watched, well PLEAS do, it's a must watch for many reasons and reality views!

I my self have not tried DMT (under the right conditions/place I wish I could but!
I have experienced my own bodily produced accelerated natural DMT veer a (Forbiden knowledge) Tibetan-Breathing-Exercise (Tibetan monks use this exercise to fast track their spiritual evolution and when their time comes to move on it is used to pick the best possible (Memory retained) next incarnation, that is if they don't reach the point where they break free from this reincarnation cycle altogether) and so I fully relate the experiences of the volunteers of the DMT experiment to which is the contents of this great film/documentary!

I was lucky to have watched the full version in Netflix

Below are a few Trailers of the documentary to watch, hope you enjoy and expand :)

DMT: The Spirit Molecule

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/dmt-the-spirit-molecule/

The Spirit Molecule weaves an account of Dr. Rick Strassman's groundbreaking DMT research through a multifaceted approach to this intriguing hallucinogen found in the human brain and hundreds of plants. Utilizing interviews with a variety of experts to explain their thoughts and experiences with DMT within their respective fields, and discussions with Strassman’s research volunteers brings to life the awesome effects of this compound, and far-reaching theories regarding its role in human consciousness.
Several themes explored include possible roles for endogenous DMT; its theoretical role in near-death and birth experiences, alien-abduction experiences; and the uncanny similarities in Biblical prophetic texts describing DMT-like experiences. Our expert contributors offer a comprehensive collection of information, opinions, and speculation about indigenous use of DMT, the history and future of psychedelic research, and current DMT research. All this, to help us understand the nature of the DMT experience, and its role in human society and evolution.
The subtle combination of science, spirituality, and philosophy within the film’s approach sheds light on an array of ideas that could considerably alter the way humans understand the universe and their relationship to it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340425/

http://www.imdb.com/video/withoutabox/vi1557896217

An investigation into the long-obscured mystery of dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a molecule found in nearly every living organism and considered the most potent psychedelic on Earth.
Storyline
The Spirit Molecule investigates dimethyltryptamine (DMT), an endogenous psychoactive compound, which exists in humans and numerous species of plants and animals. The documentary traces Dr. Rick Strassman's government-sanctioned, human DMT research and its many trials, tribulations, and inconceivable realizations. A closer examination of DMT's effects through the lens of two traditionally opposed concepts, science and spirituality, The Spirit Molecule explores the connections between cutting-edge neuroscience, quantum physics, and human spirituality. Strassman's research, and the experiences of the human test subjects before, during, and after the intense clinical trials, raises many intriguing questions. A variety of experts voice their unique thoughts and experiences with DMT within their respective fields. As Strassman's story unfolds, the contributors weigh in on his remarkable theories, including the synthesis of DMT in our brain's pineal gland, its link to near-death & ... Written by Mitch Schultz

User Reviews

The only explanation
5 February 2011 | by chrgibson – See all my reviews
This film has been a long time coming, and although outlandish sounding it is this understanding what the scientific and spiritual world are converging on. The fractal nature of reality is Universal, and the ability of the spirit molecule to facilitate experiences of one with the Universe is neatly explained and validated by a fractal viewpoint. DMT is the gateway to consciousness, and without it we would be completely without perception.

The most profound discovery in the last 50 years is that the most powerful psychedelic known to man, with the power to perceive intelligent alien/angel/shamanic beings, resides within animal and plants all around us.

Knowledge of the outcome/effects of DMT (and it's apparent door way to other dimensions/realities and all of the possible entities/beings that we reportedly witness in our day to day life time) which we split into many different boxes of understanding is much needed knowledge to have any understanding/view of our so called reality!

earthadvocate
25th September 2015, 12:09
I will watch your videos when I can, I don't know if you heard of DR Stanislaf Grof and is research with the DMT and Holotropic breath work:
http://www.grof-holotropic-breathwork.net/

Selkie
25th September 2015, 15:15
I smoked what I was told was an herbal form of DMT a couple of times and it was very interesting. There may have been DMT crystals mixed in with the herbs or not...I don't know. Weirdly, the most interesting part was the rush. It was really intense. There was an incredibly intense vibration, and then I was through to another level of reality. I saw no entities or cities and the scene in front of me did not change, and yet, I could see much, much more, and everything took on a kind of crystalline quality...gained a kind of purity. It was itself, but more crystalline, pure, and fragile, somehow.

danegeroussacredgeometry
25th September 2015, 15:59
I smoked what I was told was an herbal form of DMT a couple of times and it was very interesting. There may have been DMT crystals mixed in with the herbs or not...I don't know. Weirdly, the most interesting part was the rush. It was really intense. There was an incredibly intense vibration, and then I was through to another level of reality. I saw no entities or cities and the scene in front of me did not change, and yet, I could see much, much more, and everything took on a kind of crystalline quality...gained a kind of purity. It was itself, but more crystalline, pure, and fragile, somehow.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I tried something similar. It was spongy in texture and I didn't leave to a different dimension or anything. Stayed here, but it was crazy visual colors and I saw what I believed to be a light being enter a tree lol Afterward felt intense energy rushing through my body. Felt like an energetic cleanse. I could see everything around me as living in some way. Like instead of digits in the matrix it was particles of light. Intense experience to say the least.

graciousb
19th March 2019, 03:55
Interesting substance. Anyone considering, do a lot of homework. I think it takes one to the 'astral' or a place where our world's memes area created. Odd as f..k. Makes the video game theory seem very likely, as if one has stepped behind the curtain of the great and marvelous Oz and found out how the sausage is made.

Mike
19th March 2019, 07:21
i found out sort of recently that there is a ayahuasca "church" in orlando, right up the road from me (DMT is one of the ingredients in ayahuasca, i believe). one just has to join and wa-la, that tedious trek thru the peruvian jungle in search of an authentic shaman can be crossed off the "to do" list. it's the spiritual equivalent of tossing the leftovers in the microwave, i know, but too damn convenient to pass up if i decided to really go thru with it.

someone just died there not too long ago actually, and i'm strangely unmoved by it. it doesn't deter me nearly as much as the thought of all my psychic pathology being brought to my attention by a talking moon who also instructs me to shout like a banshi and rub feces all over my face in front of the 50 or so participants. i simply don't trust this version of myself that is lurking just under the surface..he's a distorted clown that will go out of his way to ruin a good thing, or make a bad thing worse. i'd flip out and go missing, and id resurface occasionally as the naked guy walking a dead crocodile down the 4 highway with a leash, murmuring a newly invented language at the sun. i just know it.

DNA
21st March 2019, 03:04
i found out sort of recently that there is a ayahuasca "church" in orlando, right up the road from me (DMT is one of the ingredients in ayahuasca, i believe). one just has to join and wa-la, that tedious trek thru the peruvian jungle in search of an authentic shaman can be crossed off the "to do" list. it's the spiritual equivalent of tossing the leftovers in the microwave, i know, but too damn convenient to pass up if i decided to really go thru with it.

someone just died there not too long ago actually, and i'm strangely unmoved by it. it doesn't deter me nearly as much as the thought of all my psychic pathology being brought to my attention by a talking moon who also instructs me to shout like a banshi and rub feces all over my face in front of the 50 or so participants. i simply don't trust this version of myself that is lurking just under the surface..he's a distorted clown that will go out of his way to ruin a good thing, or make a bad thing worse. i'd flip out and go missing, and id resurface occasionally as the naked guy walking a dead crocodile down the 4 highway with a leash, murmuring a newly invented language at the sun. i just know it.

Good Luck. :)
I personally would rather try DMT rather than Ayahuasca only because of the investment. DMT is a five to fifteen minute experience with from what I've heard no side effects what so ever. Ayahuasca often goes hand in hand with symptoms usually associated with food poisoning. Explosive pooping and explosive vomiting.

Ayahuasca also lasts a long freaking time, so you have the chance of a bad trip lasting a long ass time.

Make no mistake, I offer my advice from complete ignorance, I've never tried either of them but DMT and a chance to visit the machine elves and everything else associated seems like it would be pretty cool. :)