PDA

View Full Version : The Knowledge Book - The Alpha Channel - The Golden Age

Aniusia
20th May 2010, 17:50
I would like to get your opinion about THE KNOWLEDGE BOOK .

When I came across this BOOK the information triggered my curiosity, and I can say i became AWAKE. I started to research the internet and I found the interview with mrs. Marcia Schafer, and I realized that all that she is saying is basicaly contained in this BOOK.

As I do not want to repeat the information that is already out there please see those links for detailed information about THE BOOK:

http://www.dkb-mevlana.org.tr/spforme.html#C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TroZ-RHSCp8

My biggest question and anxiety is not only if THE BOOK is real, but if it comes from "the good source" ... does everything that is happening around us in this time come from THE ONE ?

I can not say I am religious person, but I surely believe JESUS did have an important message for us and HIS Father is the source, the light, the truth...

As I got scared I started to study Apocalypse from the Bible and it is said that many antichrists will rise up in the final stage trying to deceive us human beings from the salvation ... although in my heart I do not feel this way about e.g. what mrs. Schafer said or what THE BOOK is saying, but still I would like to get your opinion and maybe together we can walk the righteous path.

Thank you for your time,
God Bless,
Anna

stardustaquarion
20th May 2010, 18:17
Hi Anna

It is good to be inquisitive about everything and specially information that comes from outside of ourselves. There is much disinformation that intends to steal us from our evolution. I watched the video and visited the website and while I do not feel qualified to give you a conclusive opinion I will consider the following as a sign for caution

1) In the video there is a book presented which has a logo, the logo is a pyramid in a circle commonly used by the Illuminati

2) The book itself has another logo that has a piramid with a circle inside with another pyramid, again this can be illuminati symbolism

3) The coulours they are using is a blue used by the Lucis Trust in its books in the video and a magenta purple which is used by the illuminati

If you are interested in the material do not let others to influence your opinion but keep yourself detached while examining the material. It may have valuable information or not, or may have a message for you

Personally I will examine all sorts of material with an open mind and a critical eye and make notes of the things that do not resonate at heart level with me before reaching a final conclusion

:wave:

PS here is a image of the pyramid

http://webbotdiscussions.com/dollar_bill_great_seal.jpg

Manifestor
24th May 2010, 11:18
Hi Anna

It is good to be inquisitive about everything and specially information that comes from outside of ourselves. There is much disinformation that intends to steal us from our evolution. I watched the video and visited the website and while I do not feel qualified to give you a conclusive opinion I will consider the following as a sign for caution

1) In the video there is a book presented which has a logo, the logo is a pyramid in a circle commonly used by the Illuminati

2) The book itself has another logo that has a piramid with a circle inside with another pyramid, again this can be illuminati symbolism

3) The coulours they are using is a blue used by the Lucis Trust in its books in the video and a magenta purple which is used by the illuminati

Personally I will examine all sorts of material with an open mind and a critical eye and make notes of the things that do not resonate at heart level with me before reaching a final conclusion

1.the pyramid is NOT a symbol for the "illuminati". maybe they used it too, but the pyramid is a much older symbol. freemasons, monks and almost every occult and esoteric tradition used the pyramid as a important symbol.
2. this symbol is not bad or evil...the symbol is actually something good. you should read more about symbolism and find out what it actually means. if you read something about symbolism i would recommend reading something else then conspiracy authors...this can be helpful.
3. colours? hmm... i have thesaurus in that blue and even a book from Krishnamurti in the same colour. i don`t think that my thesaurus is evil and i don`t believe that krishnamurti is what you call "illuminati"