PDA

View Full Version : The Power of Crystal Energy

loveandgratitude
14th June 2011, 04:42
HOW CRYSTALS CAN HEAL

I am giving this article out because of the great amount of experience, research, and experiments I have had with the healing effects of gemstones. I myself have had the most positive experience of my life with healing gems, or crystal energy. It's best to use crystals (or any other bioenergetic radiating device for self healing) on the body's main energy centers.

Many people love just simply holding their bare gems in their left hand, which is much more sensitive to crystal energy than right hand. This is because energy from the enviroment, with or without crystals, enters human body from left side and exits out right side. Within minutes after squeezing the gem, it begins to resonate with the body and becomes bioactive. The reason holding the gem (or squeezing it) works so well is through the principle of acupuncture. Since their are hundreds of acu-points in your left hand, the positive stimulating energy of the crystal (like FIR and unknown frequencies) can easily energize most of the acu-points in your fingers and palm. The life force energy then flows to the corresponding organs, giving them the extra energy they need. Other good sensitive energy centers to place crystals include point between eyebrows and 1-2 inch above belly button.

There are many energy medicine devices on the market, and many of them are clever and effective. But it's hard to beat the power of crystal energy. The body does not seem to gain a tolerance, your sensitivity only increases the more you use them. Using them in combo with Orgone greatly increases their effects. Just gather several different types of gems with different colors, mix them with copper and steel particles, and then place them in fiberglass resin. I found that using many different gems combined will greatly broaden the energy field as they begin to resonate together as one. So any beginner interested in the healing effects of crystals should first focus on buying as many crystals as they can afford from sites on the internet, or local stores. However, local stores that sell real gems are somewhat rare. Just work at it.

ALSO - USE HIMALYAN MINERAL SALT CRYSTALS

Many local stores in the US now sell Pink Himalyan Ionic Mineral Salt, including Target. Ingesting this type of salt provides the body with the energy of 70+ minerals, and life force energy. Once consumed, the body's conduction increases. My preferred way is to crush them up the Himalayan salt and put in an empty pill capsule, which increases the body's natural energy for 24 hours. The main reason I mention this type of salt is because during the period after ingesting it, the sensation or feel of crystals when placing them externally on body is also increased like none other. That is what many crystal healers who love to use gems may or may not know. If enough of the salt is taken at one time (around 1-2 capsules full), the body's sensitivity to the plesant feeling of gems may just about quadrupal.

Notes
The Real Food Trading Company at realfoodtrading.com (doesn't work at the moment}]sells good, already crushed Himalayan Ionic Sea Salt I've bought from. However, Solay Wellness is the Original Himalayan Sea Salt company. Also, the anodized purple energy plates sold at purpleplates.com radiate a broad energy spectrum, similar to combining several gems in one. The plates work well in energizing crystals to create a stronger healing effect.

fifi
14th June 2011, 05:47
I bought a few pieces of crystal and titanium-coated crystal from http://www.arcrystalmine.com/ and wear them like jewelry. They look very nice, and the price is very affordable.

sheddie
14th June 2011, 07:45
HOW CRYSTALS CAN HEAL

'The main reason I mention this type of salt is because during the period after ingesting it, the sensation or feel of crystals when placing them externally on body is also increased like none other. That is what many crystal healers who love to use gems may or may not know. If enough of the salt is taken at one time (around 1-2 capsules full), the body's sensitivity to the plesant feeling of gems may just about quadrupal.'

article by Stephen Davis

Thanks for posting this loveandgratititude, I will try taking the salt before using my crystals and see what happens.......

I love working with crystals and find them powerful and beautiful, a wonderful combination :)

I find that meditating with crystals opens you up to a whole new experience and will quickly give you a feel for the different crystal energies.

Try placing a crystal in your left hand, on your forehead for 5 minutes, or 15 if you have time and see what happens. If you take notes you will be suprised at how different each one 'feels'.

It's a good way to get to know your crystals and to feel the different signiture of each crystal and ..... enjoy

much love x

PurpleLama
14th June 2011, 11:11
I love my stones too much to crush them up and eat them, even my halite. I guess I will have to get some of it that's already crushed.

animalspirits
14th June 2011, 11:53
An Apache shaman once told me how to learn to "see" in darkness, which can be very useful of you do work in shadow or do sweat lodges...and need to be able to "see" in darkness.

Take a Quartz Crystal and place it on the floor of a room that you can make very dark. Turn off the lights so it is very dark in the room. Make sure you move away from the crystal. Then spin yourself around about five or six times (until you lose the place of the crystal in your mind). Sit down and see if you can put your hand on the crystal. You have to learn to feel the vibration from the Crystal without seeing it with your eyes. Usually in the beginning, it is very subtle. However the more you practice this, the easier it becomes. You could use any stone, but Quartz gives off a nice and rather powerful vibration. Once you are able to put your hand on it every time, you have the ability for "see" in darkness.

You will find that you become adept at feeling other energies in darkness as well.

...use if helpful...otherwise disregard...no worries from me... :peace:

Snowbird
14th June 2011, 12:26
LOG, have you been reading my mind? LOL!! For months I have been looking into online crystals. This will be a first-time purchase for me and I would love to hear from any of you what types of crystals you would recommend. My top priority is physical healing, but well-being is also important.

I'm looking at the Clear Creek Crystal Mines right now, but any other trusted sites would be appreciated from anyone.

Thanks for this thread topic. :thumb:

animalspirits
14th June 2011, 12:58
LOG, have you been reading my mind? LOL!! For months I have been looking into online crystals. This will be a first-time purchase for me and I would love to hear from any of you what types of crystals you would recommend. My top priority is physical healing, but well-being is also important.

I'm looking at the Clear Creek Crystal Mines right now, but any other trusted sites would be appreciated from anyone.

I love you "location." It is so true.

I do not use crystals for healing.

That said. A good quality quartz crystal is a very good start.

Also IMO, Obsidian is a must if you are a healer using crystals/stones. You can put an Obsidian protection shield around yourself. Obsidian will neutralize any energy passing through it (in either direction). As a Healer, you are not the Healer. The healing is coming through you from the Source to the person you are healing. If you have that shield around you, then none of your own personal energy is being received by the one you are working on. Think of yourself as a hollow bone or hollow tube through which the healing energy passes. It will pass through you without touching you. You are the physical vessel through which the energy passes.

Buying Obsidian can be tricky because true Obsidian is translucent. If you hold it up to light, you can see through it. Sometimes Jet is used in place of Obsidian by companies. You cannot see through Jet. Jet is sometimes used in the making of Zuni fetishes.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Rose Quartz is also a nice stone.

I am not familiar with Clear Creek Crystal Mines. I have bought some of them off Ebay. I used my intuition when deciding which company to buy from and have never had a bad purchase.

Calz
14th June 2011, 13:55

If possible check out local gem and mineral shops rather than ordering online.

Some will "feel more friendly" than others and that will sound quite strange except to those who have experienced it.

There are a number of good books that would be helpful if you are just starting out.

I did order one crystal online and it turned out "fine". :hippie:

PurpleLama
14th June 2011, 14:26
healingcrystals.com is a site I have extensive experience with and would highly recommend. They are very conscious of the energies that can come along with crystals and do treat them accordingly. Their prices are reasonable, as well, and the one time I was unhappy with one thing they sent me, they told me to keep it but they refunded my money. Plus, it's a non profit that supports the teaching of alternative healing methodologies in poor, developing countries.

animalspirits
14th June 2011, 15:36
When I am in a shop and want to buy a Stone, I always pick it up, feel its energy, and ask it if it would like to go home with me. If it says "yes", then I buy it. If it says "no" (rarely), I don't and pick up another stone repeating my question.

It shows respect for the Stone.

fifi
15th June 2011, 05:54
I also bought some crystals and orgone from this site http://www.orgonecrystals.com/

Some of their bestsellers are:
- 1 Lbs. Quartz from Brazil. 1 to 3 inches in length, appx. 50 crystals per Lbs. $15.00
- One Lbs. of Chinese Mini Crystals contains 100 to 200 crystals ideal for Tower Busters and small pendants. $15.00
- 1/2 Lbs. Amethyst Crystals, Brazil - $9.00
- 1 Lbs. Rose Quartz pieces - $8.00