PDA

View Full Version : Biblical Archaeology

RedeZra
14th June 2011, 05:53
the stones of Israel still stand as ancient witnesses that testify to the truths in the Bible

Archaeology: Digging for the Truth of the Bible

NWawVUZg3Es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWawVUZg3Es&feature=related

RedeZra
14th June 2011, 13:59
Revealing God's Treasure

from the works of late Ron Wyatt

Lo and Behold the Ark of Noah

3PSZNYdfawQ

Lo and Behold Sodom and Gomorrah

oG3QsisQrkc

Lo and Behold the Red Sea Crossing

vaN2acVMGC8

Lo and Behold Mount Sinai

K-eSRcr9CWw

Lo and Behold the Ark of the Covenant

bYIwjYN4JVo

mojo
14th June 2011, 15:34
I wish the main stream media would pick up on the story of Ron Wyatt it is truly amazing.
His son's have returned to Isreal and share some interesting updates.

Z4z_DVyihDA

Beren
14th June 2011, 22:12
Well I guess it`s more important will Lady Gaga will emerge from egg shell or will she wear a beefsteak again than to view that there are some that actually physically found all that was written about in Bible...

It`s modern today to trash all that contains truth in order to make people sleep further...

RedeZra
15th June 2011, 03:37
Well I guess it`s more important will Lady Gaga will emerge from egg shell or will she wear a beefsteak again than to view that there are some that actually physically found all that was written about in Bible...

Welcome Back Beren ; )

people want entertainment and drama... not boring old Bible stuff

do you have a link to Gaga in an egg lol

RedeZra
23rd June 2011, 03:27
it's no secret that Abraham Isaac Jacob (Israel) and their wives are buried in the Cave of Machpelah in Hebron

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Machpella_hebron_1906.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs

Teakai
23rd June 2011, 06:29

Welcome Back Beren ; )

people want entertainment and drama... not boring old Bible stuff

do you have a link to Gaga in an egg lol

Lordy, anyone who could consider the bible boring hasn't read it.

Just to say - I don't doubt the bible as a history book, or as containing some great spiritual truths. However I doubt that the above will prove the existence of Jesus or that he died for people's sins - which is fundamental to the organised religion of Christianity.

Am looking forward to watching them.

RedeZra
23rd June 2011, 11:47

I agree again... it's a juicy read ; )

conk
24th June 2011, 17:19

I agree again... it's a juicy read ; ) Me too. I love fictional accounts of people, written hundreds of years after they died.

RedeZra
24th June 2011, 17:44

I agree again... it's a juicy read ; ) Me too. I love fictional accounts of people, written hundreds of years after they died.

you can watch the clips above with the tin foil hat on ; )

it's not even evidence up there but proof positive that many of the stories in the Bible is actually archaeological confirmed

if you don't even take the time to watch them... then stick to you're faulty faith that the Bible is fiction

observer
29th June 2011, 03:35
the stones of Israel still stand as ancient witnesses that testify to the truths in the Bible [....snip]

Red, my ol'friend,

I watched the first portion of the video in your opening post. I had to stop listening after the first 30 minutes. Dr. Patton is misconstruing the facts to fit his hypothesis - as do all fundamentalists Christians.

One must first recognize that the Bible is actually two separate books. Dr Patton (at least in the first thirty minutes of the video) is addressing the Old Testament, so I'll address my comment to that book of the Bible. (please note: there are just as many arguments regarding the New Testament - the entire book is filled with holes.)

Dr. Patton states in the first few minutes of the video as part of his argument against modern archaeological conclusions that "archaeology has proven the Israelites were never in Egypt".

There is no truth to this statement. This is a misconstruing of the facts.

The archaeological record indicates that the Hebrew people were never SLAVES in Egypt.

The Egyptian record is filled with references to a foreign Semite people who were immigrant workers in much of the four thousand year history of Egypt. There is, however, not a single hieroglyph - anywhere in Egypt - depicting these 'Habaru' (the Egyptian name for these Semite people) as ever being slaves. Hieroglyphs have even been discovered depicting the circumcision ritual. These Habaru people were simply foreigners who came to Egypt to work and eventually assimilated into the Egyptian culture.

They assimilated so-much-so, that by the twelfth dynasty one of these Semite foreigners became Pharaoh. His name was Amenemhat I.

The interesting thing about Amenemhat I is:

He came from the city of Ur.
He was married to his half sister who was barren.
Before becoming Pharaoh, Amenenhat sold his half-sister/wife to the previous Pharaoh, Mentuhotep IV.
Mentuhotep bestowed great wealth and lands on Amenemhat's half/sister wife, allegedly because of her great beauty.
After a period of time, (it is alleged) Amenemhat murdered Mentuhotep IV and became Pharaoh himself.
He was the first of (what the Egyptians called) the [Hyksos] Pharaohs, and his rule as Pharaoh began the twelfth dynasty.

This is the record as depicted in stone carvings discovered in Egypt over the past one hundred and fifty years (or so). These discoveries are in direct conflict with the 'story' depicted in the Old Testament.

The next fact Dr. Patton misconstrues is regarding the alleged "Exodus" of the Israelites from Egypt.

There is no doubt there was a mass exodus of these Habaru peoples from Egypt.

Therefore, there will no doubt be artifacts discovered throughout the Sinai Peninsula depicting such a migration.

By the end of the eighteenth dynasty, like Jews the world over, the Egyptian people had become quite tired of these occasional [Hyksos] Pharaohs. So-much-so that Pharaoh Tuthmosis IV was run-out of Egypt.

So, all of the evidence of "Moses" wandering in the wilderness is true and accurate with one big exception:

Moses was the disposed Pharaoh Tuthmosis IV.
His Hebrew 'nation' was the disposed Habaru that traveled with him.
And of course, the Old Testament was simply a fairy-tale story created by the Levitt Scribes to justify the 'stealing of a nation' - Canaan.
The alleged forty years of wandering was nothing more than the amount of time it took for these 'wandering Jews' to come-up with the fairy-tail so that they could justify their actions.

It has also been speculated by several researchers that the reason the Egyptians were so 'pissed-off' at Tuthmosis was because he had stolen an ancient artifact from his adopted country before he bolted.

The dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant (as depicted in the Old Testament) very closely match the dimensions of the empty sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid of Cheops.

According to many researchers this particular pyramid was (quite possibly) an ancient hyperdimensional weapon - predating even ancient Egyptian history. If this were the case, than this Ark would have been a critical component of that hyperdimensional weapon. An assumption that exactly matches the description of that device the Israelites were carrying around with them in the wilderness.

The history of civilization is much more complex than a four thousand year old interpretation that was created for political purposes. The lie is different at every level of secrecy.

Everything I've said here is covered in countless books on the subject. All one need do is put-down the Alice-in-Wonderland book called the Holy Bible, and do the research !!!

As always (and as my signature states), wishing you Love.... for eternity....
Just as Jesus would have it....

heyokah
29th June 2011, 09:27
Remember.... The Greatest Story Ever Told....eh sorry, Sold !

BNf-P_5u_Hw

http://youtu.be/BNf-P_5u_Hw

qc-mrJf45Hg

http://youtu.be/qc-mrJf45Hg

IjAegPhQOUg

http://youtu.be/IjAegPhQOUg

Enjoy !

MoSh187
29th June 2011, 14:58
Zeitgeist pt 1.

JFI6m6Icav4

heyokah
29th June 2011, 15:34
Thank you MoSh187, this was most interesting.
Elliott Nesch has certainly taken the time to go through the the religious parts of the Zeitgeist movie.
Now we just have to wait for the debunker of the debunker's debunker..... :rolleyes:

Thank God I'm brought-up in a 'pegan family', so I could find God within myself and in all-that-is,
without distraction of any dogmatic religion .
It has blessed me with an open mind ....

Much love, Johanna

MoSh187
29th June 2011, 16:21
Elliott Nesch has certainly taken the time to go through the the religious parts of the Zeitgeist movie.
Now we just have to wait for the debunker of the debunker's debunker..... :rolleyes:

Thank God I'm brought-up in a 'pegan family', so I could find God within myself and in all-that-is,

Much love, Johanna

keep in mind I don't endorse religiousness or hypocritical righteousness that the christian faith has become. But if you're going to debunk the bible or any religion... do it with truth and not lies.

Rocky_Shorz
29th June 2011, 16:48
The Mount Judi is the most important mountain in Kurdish folklore and along with Mount Ararat is one of the mountains that is thought to be the final resting place of Noah's Ark.

In Kurdish mythology Patriarch Abraham is considered to be a Kurd. He was from the present day of Kurdistan and his place of birth is located in historic Kurdish city of Ruha (Urfa). It is still one of the holiest places in Kurdistan and in Kurdish folklore... link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_mythology)

also the highest elevation Salt lake in the world...

heyokah
29th June 2011, 16:56

Much love, Johanna

keep in mind I don't endorse religiousness or hypocritical righteousness that the christian faith has become. But if you're going to debunk the bible or any religion... do it with truth and not lies.

Which reminds me of one of Oscar Wilde's quotes:
“Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived”

MoSh187
29th June 2011, 17:01

Much love, Johanna

quotes are fine... but facts are more tangible.

heyokah
29th June 2011, 17:43

Much love, Johanna

quotes are fine... but facts are more tangible.

Dear MoSh187,

You are right.
An apple is definitely an apple, that's a fact.... is it???? LOL

Let's leave it at this....

Back to topic!

Rocky_Shorz
29th June 2011, 17:56
The Mount Judi is the most important mountain in Kurdish folklore and along with Mount Ararat is one of the mountains that is thought to be the final resting place of Noah's Ark.

In Kurdish mythology Patriarch Abraham is considered to be a Kurd. He was from the present day of Kurdistan and his place of birth is located in historic Kurdish city of Ruha (Urfa). It is still one of the holiest places in Kurdistan and in Kurdish folklore... link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_mythology)

and only 20 miles from there...

Standing on the hill at dawn, overseeing a team of 40 Kurdish diggers, the German-born archeologist waves a hand over his discovery here, a revolution in the story of human origins. Schmidt has uncovered a vast and beautiful temple complex, a structure so ancient that it may be the very first thing human beings ever built. The site isn't just old, it redefines old: the temple was built 11,500 years ago—a staggering 7,000 years before the Great Pyramid, and more than 6,000 years before Stonehenge first took shape. The ruins are so early that they predate villages, pottery, domesticated animals, and even agriculture—the first embers of civilization. In fact, Schmidt thinks the temple itself, built after the end of the last Ice Age by hunter-gatherers, became that ember—the spark that launched mankind toward farming, urban life, and all that followed.

Göbekli Tepe—the name in Turkish for "potbelly hill"—lays art and religion squarely at the start of that journey. After a dozen years of patient work, Schmidt has uncovered what he thinks is definitive proof that a huge ceremonial site flourished here, a "Rome of the Ice Age," as he puts it, where hunter-gatherers met to build a complex religious community. Across the hill, he has found carved and polished circles of stone, with terrazzo flooring and double benches. All the circles feature massive T-shaped pillars that evoke the monoliths of Easter Island... link... (http://www.newsweek.com/2010/02/18/history-in-the-remaking.html)

RedeZra
30th June 2011, 04:16
first let me thank you friend for taking the time and effort to question the Bible story ; )

Dr. Patton states in the first few minutes of the video as part of his argument against modern archaeological conclusions that "archaeology has proven the Israelites were never in Egypt".

There is no truth to this statement. This is a misconstruing of the facts.

The archaeological record indicates that the Hebrew people were never SLAVES in Egypt.

Ze’ev Herzog a professor of archaeology at Tel Aviv University is on record stating that "archaeology has proven the Israelites were never in Egypt"... and this is what the presenter Patton is referring to... a top Israeli archeologist denying the Bible ?!

Ze’ev Herzog (born 1941) is an Israeli archeologist, professor of archaeology at The Department of Archaeology and Ancient Near Eastern Cultures at Tel Aviv University specializing in social archaeology, ancient architecture and field archaeology.

In 1999 Herzog’s cover page article in the weekly magazine Haaretz "Deconstructing the walls of Jericho" attracted considerable public attention and debates. In this article Herzog cites evidence supporting that "the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the God of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ze'ev_Herzog

The Egyptian record is filled with references to a foreign Semite people who were immigrant workers in much of the four thousand year history of Egypt. There is, however, not a single hieroglyph - anywhere in Egypt - depicting these 'Habaru' (the Egyptian name for these Semite people) as ever being slaves. Hieroglyphs have even been discovered depicting the circumcision ritual. These Habaru people were simply foreigners who came to Egypt to work and eventually assimilated into the Egyptian culture.

The Hyksos (Egyptian heqa khasewet, "foreign rulers") first appeared in Egypt during the Eleventh dynasty, began their climb to power in the Thirteenth dynasty, and came out of the second intermediate period in control of Avaris and the Delta. By the Fifteenth dynasty, they ruled lower Egypt, and at the end of the Seventeenth dynasty, they were expelled.

The Hyksos had Canaanite names, as seen in those with names of Semitic deities such as Anath or Ba'al. They introduced new tools of warfare into Egypt, most notably the composite bow and the horse-drawn chariot.

Kamose, the last king of the Theban 17th Dynasty, refers to Apophis as a "Chieftain of Retjenu (i.e., Canaan)" in a stela that implies a Canaanite background for this Hyksos king: this is the strongest evidence for a Canaanite background for the Hyksos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos

Seuserenre Khyan, Khian or Khayan was reportedly the fourth king of the Hyksos Fifteenth dynasty of Egypt who ruled approximately c.1610-1580 BC. Khyan, generally has been "interpreted as Amorite Hayanu (reading h-ya-a-n) which the Egyptian form represents perfectly, and this is in all likelihood the correct interpretation." It should be stressed that Khyan's name was not original and had been in use for centuries prior to the fifteenth Hyksos Dynasty. The name Hayanu is recorded in the Assyrian king lists—see "Khorsabad List I, 17 and the SDAS List, I, 16"--"for a remote ancestor of Shamshi-Adad I (c.1800 BC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khyan

so it seems that the Hyksos might have been of the stock of Amorites ; )

The era of the Amorite kingdoms, ca. 2000–1600 BC, is sometimes known as the "Amorite period" in Mesopotamian history. The principal Amorite dynasties arose in Mari, Yamkhad, Qatna, Assyria (under Shamshi-Adad I), Isin, Larsa, and also Babylon, which was founded as an independent state by an Amorite named Sumuabum in 1894 BC. This era ended in northern Mesopotamia with the expulsion of the Amorite dominated Babylonians from Assyria by king Adasi circa 1720 BC, and in the south with the Hittite sack of Babylon (c. 1595 BC) which brought new ethnic groups — particularly Kassites — to the forefront in southern Mesopotamia. From the 15th century BC onward, the term Amurru is usually applied to the region extending north of Canaan as far as Kadesh on the Orontes.

The Egyptologist Flinders Petrie and Assyriologist Archibald Henry Sayce analysed Egyptian illustrations of what they identified as Amorites (Amurru) depicted as "white skinned, blue eyed, fair haired". According to Sayce (1889):
“ “The Amorites... were a tall, handsome people, with white skins, blue eyes and reddish hair, all the characteristics, in fact, of the white race.” ”
Sayce further discovered a painting in a tomb (No. 34) at Thebes, belonging to the Eighteenth Dynasty which illustrates an Amorite chief with "white skin and red-brown hair". Henry George Tomkins (1897) an Exeter clergyman and member of the Royal Archaeological Institute also wrote the Amorites were blue eyed and fair haired. Easton's Bible Dictionary also contains an entry stating the Amorites are "represented on the Egyptian monuments with fair skins, light hair, blue eyes, aquiline noses, and pointed beards." The Encyclopćdia Britannica, 13th ed., vol. 1, 1929, also contained a physical description of the Amorites from Egyptian illustrations:
“ “Egyptian illustrations of the New Kingdom show the Palestinian Amorites to have been a race much more like the Northern Europeans than the Semites; long-headed, with blue eyes, straight noses and thin lips.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorite

They assimilated so-much-so, that by the twelfth dynasty one of these Semite foreigners became Pharaoh. His name was Amenemhat I.

Before becoming Pharaoh, Amenenhat sold his half-sister/wife to the previous Pharaoh, Mentuhotep IV.
Mentuhotep bestowed great wealth and lands on Amenemhat's half/sister wife, allegedly because of her great beauty.
After a period of time, (it is alleged) Amenemhat murdered Mentuhotep IV and became Pharaoh himself.
He was the first of (what the Egyptians called) the Hittite Pharaohs, and his rule as Pharaoh began the twelfth dynasty.

This is the record as depicted in stone carvings discovered in Egypt over the past one hundred and fifty years (or so). These discoveries are in direct conflict with the 'story' depicted in the Old Testament.

please show me you're source as it sounds like fiction to me and I can't find the info

By the end of the eighteenth dynasty, like Jews the world over, the Egyptian people had become quite tired of these occasional Hittite Pharaohs. So-much-so that Pharaoh Tuthmosis IV was run-out of Egypt.

So, all of the evidence of "Moses" wandering in the wilderness is true and accurate with one big exception:

And of course, the Old Testament was simply a fairy-tale story created by the Levitt Scribes to justify the 'stealing of a nation' - Canaan.
The alleged forty years of wandering was nothing more than the amount of time it took for these 'wandering Jews' to come-up with the fairy-tail so that they could justify their actions.

please show me you're source as it sounds like fiction to me and I can't find the info

It has also been speculated by several researchers that the reason the Egyptians were so 'pissed-off' at Tuthmosis was because he had stolen an ancient artifact from his adopted country before he bolted.

The dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant (as depicted in the Old Testament) very closely match the dimensions of the empty sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid of Cheops.

According to many researchers this particular pyramid was (quite possibly) an ancient hyperdimensional weapon - predating even ancient Egyptian history. If this were the case, than this Ark would have been a critical component of that hyperdimensional weapon. An assumption that exactly matches the description of that device the Israelites were carrying around with them in the wilderness.

I'm sorry but it's just sad to read such unsubstantiated rubbish ; )

Everything I've said here is covered in countless books on the subject. All one need do is put-down the Alice-in-Wonderland book called the Holy Bible, and do the research !!!

I think you know that deliberate deceivers and irreverent ignoramuses write books too... but why pick them all the time ??

Rocky_Shorz
30th June 2011, 18:14
Oberserver: They assimilated so-much-so, that by the twelfth dynasty one of these Semite foreigners became Pharaoh. His name was Amenemhat I.

He was the first of (what the Egyptians called) the Hittite Pharaohs, and his rule as Pharaoh began the twelfth dynasty.

Standing on the hill at dawn, overseeing a team of 40 Kurdish diggers, the German-born archeologist waves a hand over his discovery here, a revolution in the story of human origins. Schmidt has uncovered a vast and beautiful temple complex, a structure so ancient that it may be the very first thing human beings ever built. The site isn't just old, it redefines old: the temple was built 11,500 years ago—a staggering 7,000 years before the Great Pyramid, and more than 6,000 years before Stonehenge first took shape. The ruins are so early that they predate villages, pottery, domesticated animals, and even agriculture—the first embers of civilization. In fact, Schmidt thinks the temple itself, built after the end of the last Ice Age by hunter-gatherers, became that ember—the spark that launched mankind toward farming, urban life, and all that followed.

Göbekli Tepe—the name in Turkish for "potbelly hill"—lays art and religion squarely at the start of that journey. After a dozen years of patient work, Schmidt has uncovered what he thinks is definitive proof that a huge ceremonial site flourished here, a "Rome of the Ice Age," as he puts it, where hunter-gatherers met to build a complex religious community. Across the hill, he has found carved and polished circles of stone, with terrazzo flooring and double benches. All the circles feature massive T-shaped pillars that evoke the monoliths of Easter Island... link... (http://www.newsweek.com/2010/02/18/history-in-the-remaking.html)

as for UR, where religion began 11,500 years ago... The Original Avalon, a gathering of survivors of the Ice Age

imagine for a minute, Spiritual connections come from being down on your knees with no where left to fall, a quiet for contemplation followed by enlightenment. How many while stranded connected through thought with other survivors, deciding on a gathering point where they built a temple. The Arc was found at 13,000 feet, so the flood most likely came after the ice ago where civilization once again started...

all memories of past, buried and washed away...

RedeZra
2nd July 2011, 10:18
as for UR, where religion began 11,500 years ago... The Original Avalon, a gathering of survivors of the Ice Age

Mount Judi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Judi) is the exact location where the Ark (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah%27s_Ark)came to rest after the Great Flood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth) according to many old sources like the Quran and so it fits perfectly that the oldest human-made place of worship yet discovered should be so close to the Ark

In the 1980s adventurer and self-styled archaeologist Ron Wyatt and his colleague David Fasold claimed to have discovered Noah's Ark at Durupınar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durup%C4%B1nar_site)some twenty miles from Mt. Ararat near a mountain locals called Mount Judi

"And the word was spoken: "O earth! swallow up thy waters! And, O sky, cease [thy rain]!" And the water sank into the earth, and the will [of God] was done, and the ark came to rest on Mount Judi. And the word was spoken: "Away with these evil doing folk!" - (Quran, 11:44)

the radiocarbon dates of charcoal found in the lowest levels of Göbekli Tepe dates it to some 9000BC ?! ...which most likely even predates the Deluge by several thousand years

Göbekli Tepe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe) would be a staggering 6000 years older than the nearby Sumer city-states... and that is a huge empty gap of Middle East history !

the method of radiocarbon dating is perhaps the most precise method of dating some thousand years back in time... but it only works on organic materials and presupposes a constant rate of decay also during cataclysmic earth events... which probably is not the case at all

---

God has destroyed evil en masse in the past for God is not only Love but Just too ; )

observer
2nd July 2011, 13:51
Please take note:
Allow me to state, the information I gave in my comment #11 was all from my memory. This information is the result of nearly fifty years of research on the subject of spirituality.

In my original comment I inadvertently referred (several times) to the 'Hittite Pharaohs'. My intention was to use the term 'Hyksos' for these particular Pharaohs. Please refer to my edit in comment #11.

And, yes, the record will show that these Hyksos people were Semitic in origin, and came out of Canaan.... just as the Bible tells the story of how Abram (before he changed his name to Abraham) came out of Canaan with his people to heard sheep on the fertile grasslands of the West banks of the Nile delta.

And also, as the Bible tells the story, Abraham made a deal with the Pharaoh of the time. The Bible doesn't name that particular Pharaoh. This deal was allegedly made due to the horses and compound bows that Abraham had at his command - both, things that were unfamiliar to the Egyptians at that time in antiquity.

Doesn't one find it contradictory? A simple shepherd with armies at his command? It was also regarding the beauty of his sister/wife, Sarah, to whom this unnamed Biblical Pharaoh bestowed gifts.

Many modern archaeologists believe that Mentuhotep IV was this Pharaoh. If one follows the secession of Pharaohs one will discover the connection of Amenemhat I to this evidential trail.

[....snip]

bestowed great wealth and lands on Amenemhat's half/sister wife, allegedly because of her great beauty.
He was the first of (what the Egyptians called) the Hittite [Hyksos] Pharaohs, and his rule as Pharaoh began the twelfth dynasty.

please show me you're source as it sounds like fiction to me and I can't find the info [....snip]

This interpretation of the Egyptian record is repeated in more than one book on the subject. I first encountered this interpretation of this evidence in material associated with Joseph Smith, the Mormon Prophet. This particular theory has been around for at least the past one hundred and fifty years. There is a brief recapping of this story in the excellent video I gave you to watch in another thread:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4675077383139148549#

(move the timer over to 1 hour, 0 minutes)

Apparently my efforts to inform you of alternate interpretations of history fall on deaf ears.

[....snip]

By the end of the eighteenth dynasty, like Jews the world over, the Egyptian people had become quite tired of these occasional Hittite [Hyksos] Pharaohs. So-much-so that Pharaoh Tuthmosis IV was run-out of Egypt.

please show me you're source as it sounds like fiction to me and I can't find the info [...snip]

Again, it is impossible to show the conclusion of fifty years of research in one single link. As I have previously stated, these descriptions came from my memory. I can give you a list of researchers to read (but what's the point - would you read any of them?):

David Icke - "Tales From the Time Loop" - (go to Chapter Nine and read it in its entirety):
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/tales_timeloop/tales_timeloop09.htm
Icke gives an excellent perspective on the true history of what occurred in antiquity.

Go to Icke's sources and find the books he referances. (I couldn't find any free copies for you to link). Here, you might gain some understanding of what is being presented:

Ralph Ellis's website:
http://freespace.virgin.net/kena.edfu/abraham.html

See Icke's book, "The Biggest Secret". Go to Chapter Four and read it in its entirety:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret04.htm

Check-out all of Icke's sources on this subject. One will find they all concur with the spirit of what I said in Comment #11.

There is so much evidence available to prove the Holy Bible is nothing more than a contrived story to support the enslavement of Humanity. In order to even gain an understanding of what I'm speaking, one must be willing to look outside the compartment of mind suppression that is created by reading the sort of rubbish found within the pages of this alleged Holy Bible.

I reiterate to you again: "Do The Research !!!"

[....snip]

I'm sorry but it's just sad to read such unsubstantiated rubbish ; )[....snip]

First, allow me to point-out the Bible in Exodus clearly states that the Israelites left Egypt with the plunder of great wealth.

Exodus 12:35-36:
35: And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:
36: And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.
There are many interpretations of these words (and other similar passages in the Book of Exodus). Plunder is one of them.

Additionally, Nassim Haramein, an alternative physicist, has spoken extensively on the hyperdimensional powers of the Ark in which he reiterates the claim that the Israelites took the Ark of the Covenant from the great pyramid at Giza:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UPnTUMCh80
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyVBMEfqy7g&NR=1&feature=fvwp
(I suggest you watch the entire series)

I would also strongly suggest you read "Cosmic War" by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell (with a Doctorate Degree in Theology from Oxford University). It sheds new understanding on the history of antiquity.

And finely....

[....snip]
I think you know that deliberate deceivers and irreverent ignoramuses write books too... but why pick them all the time ??

In the seeking of 'Truth', one follows the evidence. When the evidence overwhelmingly suggests the book known as the Holy Bible is nothing more than a plagiarized version of much more ancient records - re-construed to suit a political gain - one must follow the evidence that leads to such a conclusion.

In seeking a validation of the Holy Bible, one is continuously confronted with contradictions - from the validation of the events in the Old Testament, to the clandestine creation of the Gospels in the New Testament.

When on a mission to seek the truth, one must be to be willing and able to follow this evidential trail.

And in conclusion, Red, I might add:
This forum is a platform for new and revolutionary ideas. Most of the members are here to explore new concepts. Because, the old concepts are not working !!!

For someone to come into this forum and post (now, nearly 1,100) comments supporting the old dogma of a belief system that was created to control the Masses.... well, it just seemed my duty as an observer to draw a line and make a stand....

Rocky_Shorz
2nd July 2011, 16:49

Mount Judi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Judi) is the exact location where the Ark (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah%27s_Ark)came to rest after the Great Flood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth) according to many old sources like the Quran and so it fits perfectly that the oldest human-made place of worship yet discovered should be so close to the Ark

In the 1980s adventurer and self-styled archaeologist Ron Wyatt and his colleague David Fasold claimed to have discovered Noah's Ark at Durupınar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durup%C4%B1nar_site)some twenty miles from Mt. Ararat near a mountain locals called Mount Judi

"And the word was spoken: "O earth! swallow up thy waters! And, O sky, cease [thy rain]!" And the water sank into the earth, and the will [of God] was done, and the ark came to rest on Mount Judi. And the word was spoken: "Away with these evil doing folk!" - (Quran, 11:44)

the radiocarbon dates of charcoal found in the lowest levels of Göbekli Tepe dates it to some 9000BC ?! ...which most likely even predates the Deluge by several thousand years

Göbekli Tepe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe) would be a staggering 6000 years older than the nearby Sumer city-states... and that is a huge empty gap of Middle East history !

the method of radiocarbon dating is perhaps the most precise method of dating some thousand years back in time... but it only works on organic materials and presupposes a constant rate of decay also during cataclysmic earth events... which probably is not the case at all

---

God has destroyed evil en masse in the past for God is not only Love but Just too ; )

imagine with my gifts connecting to the ancient bloodline leading back 11,500 years, and being part of my Spiritual tree, able to communicate to find answers...

DeDukshyn
2nd July 2011, 17:08

It`s modern today to trash all that contains truth in order to make people sleep further...

Agreed fully. When you think of how a magician works, you can see the corporate (government, elite, media, banking, -whatever) magic at work. Distract with the right hand so you don't see the left ....

Rocky_Shorz
2nd July 2011, 20:12

---

imagine with my gifts connecting to the ancient bloodline leading back 11,500 years, and being part of my Spiritual tree, able to communicate to find answers...

now, to see the step that is missing, imagine you are here and when you get there you are far, or tranlated into Bostonian U R Ha and U R Fa

Urfa is by the great salt lake, so if the ocean was that high, as water receded the huge monuments were built and Sumerian ET images appeared along with sky charts...

Rocky_Shorz
2nd July 2011, 21:53
the simple answer to peace on earth is knowing where it all began

knowing truth begins with T then T UR Key...

Rocky_Shorz
4th July 2011, 21:46
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/Pergamonmuseum_-_Vorderasiatisches_Museum_046.JPG/450px-Pergamonmuseum_-_Vorderasiatisches_Museum_046.JPG

notice the Wings...

from Turkey ~ 1000 BC

The eastern and southern coasts of the gulf had been shaped by the Nur Mountains (Turkish: Nur Dağları, literally "Mountains of Holy Light")

(NUr) in your Mountains

Jay
5th July 2011, 05:27
Egyptian archaeologists have unearthed 5,200-year-old rock drawing depicting a royal festival during Ancient Egypt's earliest dynasty. Scenes in drawing part
of a series of rock drawings featuring hunting, fighting and celebrations along the banks of the Nile River. Can't find pic (Don't know if this is the correct thread to post this - Announced yesterday)

Rocky_Shorz
10th July 2011, 21:35
bring all of them forward so we can compare the different writings. 11,500 years ago it looked like Es and dashes...

I noticed something curious...

According to calculations Elenin X-1 passes the Earth in October. It will be seen with binoculars or through naked eye. **Then he touched a comet and the orbit of Mercury, if not dissipated** (absolutely confused phrasing), then goes away from the solar system. And we won’t see it for another 12.000 years... link (http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/interview-with-russian-astronomer-leonid-elenin-the-discoverer-of-comet-elenin/)

so 500 years after it last passed, the Spirituality center of the world was built...

<8>
10th July 2011, 22:03
Hi

A new take of the story of the bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ris3YCcmYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ris3YCcmYk

RedeZra
24th July 2011, 04:01
And in conclusion, Red, I might add:
This forum is a platform for new and revolutionary ideas. Most of the members are here to explore new concepts. Because, the old concepts are not working !!!

For someone to come into this forum and post (now, nearly 1,100) comments supporting the old dogma of a belief system that was created to control the Masses.... well, it just seemed my duty as an observer to draw a line and make a stand....

explore what you want ; )

I don't mind if you refuse to watch the evidences in the clips I posted above

but then I ask that you show me evidences as well

and not just clips of unsubstantiated blabber

Rocky_Shorz
24th July 2011, 04:45
new concepts have nothing to do with new beliefs...

a hot flashy new age Guru pops in to tell us spinning on our heads is the way to enlightenment I'll sit and watch knowing what I believe, that is why it is called belief... ;)

Rocky_Shorz
24th July 2011, 04:51
a new concept is understanding these books weren't written by God, and the world and man were around before any holy books were dreamed of...

doesn't mean my understanding of God is wrong, just the writings of men who came before us...

It's a history book with touches of hope, how it is interpreted is what causes the problems...

RedeZra
26th July 2011, 15:53
a new concept is understanding these books weren't written by God, and the world and man were around before any holy books were dreamed of...

doesn't mean my understanding of God is wrong, just the writings of men who came before us...

It's a history book with touches of hope, how it is interpreted is what causes the problems...

the clips posted above unequivocally show that some of the stories in the Bible are archeological confirmed... and that these archeological evidences are suppressed by the PTB and the Establishment

so those that say the Bible is a book of fiction are just being tricked and kept in the dark by the Elite

now the Bible is one of the oldest writings of humanity... and many passages from it are backed up with archeological facts and human artifacts

still I cannot conclude that all the stories in the Bible are 100% true and factual

but I believe that those who think the whole book is a work of fiction for control are 100% ignoramuses

Lord Sidious
26th July 2011, 17:12

the clips posted above unequivocally show that some of the stories in the Bible are archeological confirmed... and that these archeological evidences are suppressed by the PTB and the Establishment

so those that say the Bible is a book of fiction are just being tricked and kept in the dark by the Elite

now the Bible is one of the oldest writings of humanity... and many passages from it are backed up with archeological facts and human artifacts

still I cannot conclude that all the stories in the Bible are 100% true and factual

but I believe that those who think the whole book is a work of fiction for control are 100% ignoramuses

The bible is around 1700 years old, there are other ''religious'' books older than that.

Ernie Nemeth
26th July 2011, 18:19
I think we are getting closer to the real truth. This thread proves the bible is historically accurate in some aspects. I agree. Was that such a surprise? The bible is one of the greatest compilations of historical accounts ever collected into one book.

And yes, it is not the only great work of ancient times, or the oldest.

But the real truth is far older. The real history, the real story is yet to be uncovered/told. That much I am personally convinced of.

And when that story is heard, it will make sense of all the separate, disjointed and indistinct facts and beliefs the peoples of earth have struggled to comprehend for countless generations.

RedeZra
26th July 2011, 18:48
The bible is around 1700 years old, there are other ''religious'' books older than that.

why do you keep stepping in the salad Sidious ; )

this is such an ignorant statement that I will take the time to prove you wrong

Titus Flavius Josephus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus) (37 – c. A.D. 100) wrote the Antiquities of the Jews which is an account of history of the Jewish people based on the events of the historical books of the Hebrew Bible (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_Bible)

if you're not able to do the math then I will spell it out for you that Josephus lived and wrote over 1700 years ago !

Lord Sidious
26th July 2011, 19:00

why do you keep stepping in the salad Sidious ; )

this is such an ignorant statement that I will take the time to prove you wrong

Titus Flavius Josephus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus) (37 – c. A.D. 100) wrote the Antiquities of the Jews which is an account of history of the Jewish people based on the events of the historical books of the Hebrew Bible (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_Bible)

if you're not able to do the math then I will spell it out for you that Josephus lived and wrote over 1700 years ago !

I wish you had the decency to spend some minutes of investigation into matters you know little about instead of spamming this thread with easy refutable silly statements ; )

I didn't mean the jewish bible/old testament, I am speaking of the book that is currently referred to as ''The Bible'' by christians such as yourself.
That is dated from the council of nicaea.
Oh, and I like salad, especially with olives.
You assume a lot about what I know and don't know, yet you yourself make such silly statements.
The muslims are one of the only major religions to come after yours, most others predate you by THOUSANDS of years.
I wish you would investigate these things. :p

Bryn ap Gwilym
26th July 2011, 19:37
There is no such race as a jew, only a religion.

The original characters from antiquity have been removed & where replaced by the present day imposters.

Omri was the founder of Israel & his people where are still are the Khumry / Omrides aka the present day Cymry

Source:
Behistun rock
Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser III
Mesha Stele
Hu Gadarn
ROYAL INSCRIPTION OF SARGON II OF ASSYRIA
Tombstone of Darius
Migration of the Cymry
Shlomo Sand
Norman Finkelstein
etc etc etc.

RedeZra
26th July 2011, 19:53
I didn't mean the jewish bible/old testament, I am speaking of the book that is currently referred to as ''The Bible'' by christians such as yourself.

Christians share the Old Testament with the Jews... but Christians also have something called the New Testament which the Jews are not so happy about

now the New Testament cannot be older than 2000 years old since it's protagonist Jesus Christ was born just 2000 years ago

but the Old Testament which also foretells the birth of Christ is one of our oldest collection of ancient literature

RedeZra
27th July 2011, 01:06

right as there is no races at all !

the Human Genome Project (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genome_Project) has established that 99.9% of the human genetic complement is the same in everyone

so those that speak about and divide humanity into races are in fact suffering from superstition and ignorance

Omri was the founder of Israel & his people where are still are the Khumry / Omrides aka the present day Cymry

I suggest you spend some time investigating this list of artifacts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artifacts_significant_to_the_Bible) so that you can see for yourself that the united Kingdom of Israel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)) eventually split into two kingdoms: the northern Kingdom of Israel and the southern Kingdom of Judah

<8>
27th July 2011, 02:26
This is Archaeology.

The creators of the Emmy Award Winning Mystery of the Sphinx present a revolutionary new film that examines one of our greatest mysteries: Man's origins. Hosted by Charlton Heston, this film challenges what we are being taught about human evolution and the rise of early civilization. A new breed of scientific investigators present startling evidence that the academic community has quietly ignored.

Includes the facts about this amazing mystery and a fascinating series of spellbinding interviews with researchers, scientists, and the best known, most credible authorities in the world today.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oGqPc6poS4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oGqPc6poS4

Rocky_Shorz
27th July 2011, 02:42
Sargon's vast empire is known to have extended from Elam to the Mediterranean Sea, including Mesopotamia, parts of modern-day Iran and Syria, and possibly parts of Anatolia and the Arabian peninsula. He ruled from a new capital, Akkad (Agade), which the Sumerian king list claims he built (or possibly renovated), on the left bank of the Euphrates

Kurdistan... ;) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad)

Bryn ap Gwilym
27th July 2011, 13:45

right as there is no races at all !

the Human Genome Project (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genome_Project) has established that 99.9% of the human genetic complement is the same in everyone

so those that speak about and divide humanity into races are in fact suffering from superstition and ignorance

I suggest you spend some time investigating this list of artifacts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artifacts_significant_to_the_Bible) so that you can see for yourself that the united Kingdom of Israel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)) eventually split into two kingdoms: the northern Kingdom of Israel and the southern Kingdom of Judah

Tut tut tut.

RedeZra
27th July 2011, 15:22
Egypt has the hieroglyphs carved into the Amun Temple at Karnak that tells the story of Pharaoh Shoshenq I (Shishaq in the Hebrew Bible) military incursion into Israel and Judah just after the death of King Solomon and the subsequent spilt of the United Monarchy into Israel and Judah

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/sheshonqi.htm

http://cojs.org/cojswiki/Relief_and_Stelae_of_Pharaoh_Shoshenq_I:_Rehoboam% E2%80%99s_Tribute,_c._925_BCE

Rocky_Shorz
28th July 2011, 00:42
remember when I was talking about translating to Bostonian?

We 3 Kings of... Bostan? (http://www.livius.org/ta-td/taq-e_bostan/taq-e_bostan.html)

http://www.livius.org/a/iran/taqebostan/taq-e_bostan_relief_01.JPG

Rocky_Shorz
2nd August 2011, 16:49
It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David.

The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and generally, the Promised Land to come. According to the Hebrew Bible, God dwells among his people in Israel... link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zion)

According to the Hebrew Bible, the Jebusites (Hebrew: יְבוּסִי, Modern Yevusi Tiberian Yəḇűsî ISO 259-3 Ybusi) were a Canaanite tribe who inhabited and built Jerusalem prior to its conquest by King David; the Books of Kings state that Jerusalem was known as Jebus prior to this event... link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebusite)

According to classical rabbinical literature, the Jebusites derived their name from the city of Jebus, the ancient Jerusalem, which they inhabited.[6] These rabbinical sources also argued that as part of the price of Abraham's purchase of the Cave of Machpelah, which lay in the territory of the Jebusites, the Jebusites made Abraham grant them a covenant that his descendants would not take control of Jebus against the will of the Jebusites, and then the Jebusites engraved the covenant into bronze;[6] the sources state that the presence of the bronze statues are why the Israelites were not able to conquer the city during Joshua's campaign.[6]

The classical era rabbis go on to state that King David was prevented from entering the city of Jebus for the same reason, and so he promised the reward of captaincy to anyone who destroyed the bronzes - Joab performing the task and so gaining the prize.[6] The covenant is dismissed by the rabbis as having been invalidated due to the war the Jebusites fought against Joshua, but nevertheless David (according to the rabbis) paid the Jebusites the full value of the city, collecting the money from among all the Israelite tribes, so that the city became their common property.[6]

In reference to a passage[22] in the Books of Samuel which refers to a saying about the blind and the lame, Rashi quotes a midrash which argues that the Jebusites had two statues in their city, with their mouths containing the words of the covenant between Abraham and the Jebusites; one figure, depicting a blind person, represented Isaac, and the other, depicting a lame person, representing Jacob.[6]

Many Palestinian Arabs, including such prominent figures as Yasir Arafat[23] and Faisal Husseini,[24] have claimed that Palestinians descended from the Jebusites. This modern claim has appeared in the Palestinian Encyclopedia and in Palestinian Authority school textbooks but lacks support in the scholarly community...

so King David bought the city of Jerusalem and turned it into common property of Zion...

Rocky_Shorz
3rd August 2011, 21:59
link (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4104184,00.html)

July 25th 2011, Kurds in Turkey and Syria declare autonomy...

tina
5th August 2011, 13:47
I just read your link above (as encouraged by thunder24), re Biblical Archaeology, and while liking ALL people, Turks and Kurds (they have their problems with each other) but I dont think its for me to pass opinion on something that goes way back. Living in Turkey I have of course heard the Turkish version of the wars in the North between themselves and the Kurdish peoples. History can only be told through the eyes of the people, and I've read many books on peoples from the East and the terrible times they've lived and I take no sides. Rather than taking sides or forming opinions, I can only continue to hope and believe that ALL things will change in this world and the human race will sooner or later realise we're ALL ONE no matter where we live or the colour of our skins and that boundaries are something we put in place - whether physical or emotional. I have friends (here in the South) both Turks and Kurds and they are beautiful people, at the moment its a shame SOME of them cant see it in each other. A quick note on Turkey entering Europe - it would be the death of them. Turkey has remained strong in this financial crisis because it has its own separate monetary system, and for that Im grateful.

Krullenjongen
6th August 2011, 13:00
Remember.... The Greatest Story Ever Told....eh sorry, Sold !

BNf-P_5u_Hw

http://youtu.be/BNf-P_5u_Hw

qc-mrJf45Hg

http://youtu.be/qc-mrJf45Hg

IjAegPhQOUg

http://youtu.be/IjAegPhQOUg

Enjoy !

If you want to be well informed then you should also watch this one!

1hgX6w4U-2o

Zeitgeist Refuted is a documentary film in response to the bold claims made in Peter Joseph's Zeitgeist the movie concerning the Christian faith. This film examines the similarities and differences of pagan religions according to history and scholarly opinion. Additionally, it explores the historicity of Jesus. Also discussed are the Jesus Myth Theory and Astrotheology. The viewer will also see a critique of the works of Zeitgeist sources cited in the Zeitgeist bibliography such as Acharya S, Gerald Massey and Jordan Maxwell. This documentary exposes the Freemasonry, Theosophy and New Age influence on Zeitgeist and the Zeitgeist Movement.

Rocky_Shorz
12th August 2011, 18:33
with everything going on with the Berbers right now I started looking back their 3-4000 years

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7TJzPE30DsQ6ShYn1E-kE7uxFNSscruaCJYUsdaDd7TM2z0nf

I ran across a pretty interesting discussion on Egypt with images at Egypt Link... (http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003427)

Rocky_Shorz
12th August 2011, 18:45
this was from the same link, Assyria Prisoners... Date: ca. 1254 BCE

http://www.scholarsresource.com/images/thumbnails/192/j/jea0124.jpg

from above, about the same time period...

http://www.livius.org/a/iran/taqebostan/taq-e_bostan_relief_01.JPG

I'm told the Meades King was the King of Kings shown on the left...

Richie_asg1
30th August 2011, 21:53

It's estimated that between 1 and 4 percent of the DNA of many humans living today came from Neanderthals. Makes you wonder where the other 96 to 99% came from ?
I think every exploring group when entering a new teritory tended to breed with whoever was there. It's just a natural process, so it should come as no surprise that the Bible mentions 200 Angels under 20 captains organising this. In the book of Enoch (Strange to use the word 'captains' here). The result seemed to be a race of giants.

Rozzy
31st August 2011, 00:54
Mention the Bible and the spin begins, this is a full spin zone, LOL.

teddyc1
31st August 2011, 02:00
Thanks Red for posting these vids. I've long been an admirer of Ron Wyatt's discoveries. Particularly significant is the altar at Mt. Sinai at the Jebel el Lawz site rather than in the (misnamed) Sinai Peninusula.

RedeZra
7th October 2011, 15:17
when Moses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses)was a baby in Egypt the Hebrews had become too fruitful for the Pharao and so he ordered all the male Hebrew children born to be killed by drowning in the river Nile

baby Moses was put in a basket by his mother and as destiny wanted he was rescued by Pharaoh's daughter and brought up in the royal house of Egypt

Moses because of his talents became the right hand man of the Pharao and in Egyptian inscriptions he is known as Amenhotep son of Hapu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenhotep,_son_of_Hapu)

Hapu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapy)is the god of the Nile and Amenhotep or Moses came to the royal house floating on the Nile

Amenhotep (Moses) was the architect behind the Colossi of Memnon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossi_of_Memnon) - two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III situated in the Theban necropolis

http://www.gattours.com/admin/attractions/270_20188-004-807569BF.jpg

the historicity of Amenhotep is chiseled in hieroglyphs on a statue of Amenhotep in the Amen temple at Karnak

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/texts/amenhotep.htm

Moses (Amenhotep)

http://www.nga.gov/exhibitions/2002/egypt/images/ts_scribe_375.jpg

and just for the record Joseph son of Jacob (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(son_of_Jacob)) (Israel) was known as Imothep (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep)in Egypt and he was the architect behind the huge granary in Saqqara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqqara) built to store food under the 7 years of famine

Joseph (Imhotep)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/95/Imhotep-Louvre.JPG/220px-Imhotep-Louvre.JPG

the establishment mention this granary as the funerary complex of Pharao Djoser

http://www.touregypt.net/images/touregypt/djoser.jpg

hehe they lie Big but not good ; )

Rocky_Shorz
31st December 2011, 16:46
now that they are opening the Vatican Secret Archive, this thread might have more meaning...

We need to get info lined up on the Caucasian Egyptian Pharaohs just uncovered...

Unified Serenity
31st December 2011, 16:55
Interesting new posts.... Marking the thread so I can find it more easily.

Rocky_Shorz
27th June 2012, 18:23
in the video it mentions the underground Kurdish city Derinkuyu... it is only 100+ miles from the 12,500 year old Spiritual Center in Urfa, where Abraham came from also in the area of the "Stonehenge 13K years old...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxW26pAIG9M

Unified Serenity
27th June 2012, 19:26
I love this stuff!!!!

RedeZra
29th June 2012, 20:32
in the video it mentions the underground Kurdish city Derinkuyu... it is only 100+ miles from the 12,500 year old Spiritual Center in Urfa, where Abraham came from also in the area of the "Stonehenge 13K years old...

right Abraham came from Urfa

but it's not older than some 4000 years

Rocky_Shorz
30th June 2012, 01:57
copied from page 1 for those who missed it...

observer
5th July 2012, 00:25
[....snip]

Rocky, my old friend,

With no objection to where you are going with this Göbekli Tepe evidence, I would like to point-out that Adam's Calendar in southern Africa is far older than the Göbekli Tepe site.

The evidence is clear that Göbekli Tepe is related to events after the great cataclysmic occurrence - most likely a plasma event (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374&ei=kPM1SfiSDIruqAKNrdWkCQ&q=thunderbolts+of+the+gods+#).

The evidence is also clear that great civilizations existed eons before this great cataclysm of mythology.

Adam's Calendar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH1wgwe6udo)could represent the location where YHWH (Enki of the Sumerian legends (http://www.bibleorigins.net/EnkiEaYahwehAdapaAdam.html)) actually genetically manipulated Homo Sapiens Sapiens into creation, some one hundred and fifty thousand years ago.

gripreaper
5th July 2012, 01:44
[....snip]

Rocky, my old friend,

With no objection to where you are going with this Göbekli Tepe evidence, I would like to point-out that Adam's Calendar in southern Africa is far older than the Göbekli Tepe site.

The evidence is clear that Göbekli Tepe is related to events after the great cataclysmic occurrence - most likely a plasma event (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374&ei=kPM1SfiSDIruqAKNrdWkCQ&q=thunderbolts+of+the+gods+#).

The evidence is also clear that great civilizations existed eons before this great cataclysm of mythology.

Adam's Calendar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH1wgwe6udo)could represent the location where YHWH (Enki of the Sumerian legends (http://www.bibleorigins.net/EnkiEaYahwehAdapaAdam.html)) actually genetically manipulated Homo Sapiens Sapiens into creation, some one hundred and fifty thousand years ago.

Observer, most refuse to look at Adam's Calendar because it blows the lid off all of the lies in regards to the age of certain cultures, especially when it comes to cultures over 200,000 years ago. The idea that the earth is 6000 years old as told in the bible is absolutely ludicrous. Adam's Calendar is AT LEAST 75,000 years old, and it is most likely three times that old. The high water marks on the Sphinx? There has not been any water on the Giza Plateau for hundreds of thousands of years, yet there are still those who cling to outdated and unsubstantiated lies.

So, although Joseph Farrell, and Michael Cremo (to name just two) have done excellent research based on current technology, why bother to look if it does not fit into your limited paradigm?

observer
5th July 2012, 09:37
[....snip]
So, although Joseph Farrell, and Michael Cremo (to name just two) have done excellent research based on current technology, why bother to look if it does not fit into your limited paradigm?

Exactly my point, gripreaper, and the very reason I made the comment in the first place.

My comments in this thread are directed to the OP, as he appears to be in a state of denial with regard to any sort of contradictory evidence to his ideology.

Rocky_Shorz
5th July 2012, 20:55
well, for the world to agree it is 13,500 years old, it opens more to the possibility the artifacts created with modern technology were 300,000+ years old, as deep as they were buried...

Rocky_Shorz
5th July 2012, 21:00
can you imagine what is hidden in the Vatican archives? Smithsonian... never seen by the world... Grand Canyon... cough cough...

they were going to open them to the public, why not do it online?

we know there is a big guy, but we're grown up to know even more...

kersley
5th July 2012, 21:30
There's no questioning that the bible is historical fact and part of our past, But who is this god in the bible?
I'm sure if you dig deep you'll find there were more then 1 god. there were many god's and all flesh and blood.

Many would call them the Annunaki's

observer
5th July 2012, 23:08
There's no questioning that the bible is historical fact and part of our past, But who is this god in the bible?
I'm sure if you dig deep you'll find there were more then 1 god. there were many god's and all flesh and blood.

Many would call them the Annunaki's

With all due respect, I would disagree with the first part of your statement, kersley.

As for what you said regarding the Anunnaki, the Sumerians knew Yahweh as Enki (http://www.bibleorigins.net/EnkiEaYahwehAdapaAdam.html).

From an objective point of view, there is absolutely nothing within the Old Testament that is historically, or scientifically verifiable.

The OP of this thread is obsessed - to the point of delusion - with presenting "faith-based" subjective testimonies, and Fundamentalists Christian interpretations to the evidence he is presenting in this and other threads.

In any genuine debate regarding the accuracy of the Bible, one cannot use the text of that book as proof, or evidence of the accuracy of that text. This is referred to as 'circular reasoning'.

As for the New Testament.... don't even get me started!!! If you want to see some of the objective evidence that has been presented in the past, please review my earlier comment in this thread and within The Bible (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35019-the-Bible)thread.

If you truly have a desire to understand who Yahweh is, listen to this very informative interview with Dr. Joseph Farrell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PX3q-wZnjU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PX3q-wZnjU

Dr. Farrell addresses the Elohim issue at about 19 min: 40 sec. I would strongly suggest you listen to the entire interview.

RedeZra
6th July 2012, 10:48
As for what you said regarding the Anunnaki, the Sumerians knew Yahweh as Enki (http://www.bibleorigins.net/EnkiEaYahwehAdapaAdam.html).

the Sumerian Anunnaki is the same as the Biblical Nephilim

God or Yahweh destroyed the Anunnaki or Nephilim

who were giant demigods and children of the fallen angels

From an objective point of view, there is absolutely nothing within the Old Testament that is historically, or scientifically verifiable.

no this is your personal subjective point of view

there are tons of Biblical evidence

Unified Serenity
6th July 2012, 17:20

the Sumerian Anunnaki is the same as the Biblical Nephilim

God or Yahweh destroyed the Anunnaki or Nephilim

who were giant demigods and children of the fallen angels

no this is your personal subjective point of view

there are tons of Biblical evidence

You got that right RedEzra. They have proven the city of Jericho had huge walls that fell outwards. Here is a little bit of research I dug up:

The Bible is a book of accurate history. Contrary to what Mr. Russell had to say, there is evidence outside the Bible that proves the reality of its history. However, we hear very little about this evidence.

New Science: Archaeology

Most scholars have been ignoring pertinent facts. The willing (and sometimes willful) ignoring of the truth has been happening for decades. Even while Russell and Collingwood were writing their books, other scholars were unearthing spectacular discoveries that cast a bright light on the truth of the biblical record. Even prior to the mid-20th century, the new science of archaeology—the digging-up and study of the remains of man’s bygone years—caused an earthquake within the anti-God scholarship of the critics. The facts are amazing.

As a science, archaeology has expanded to include the study of all cultures. However, at its earliest stage of development, the infant science was concerned most with ancient civilizations. For centuries, robbers, religious pilgrims, even Napoleon had unearthed and carried away multiple thousands of ancient artifacts from sites throughout the Near East and Egypt. It was during Napoleon’s military expedition in Egypt in 1799 that the vitally important Rosetta stone was dug up.

Yet, it was not until the end of the 19th century that a systematic study and evaluation of the Near East began. This geographic region is known as the Fertile Crescent. Egyptologist James Henry Breasted first used the term “Fertile Crescent” to describe the lush, well-watered, crescent-shaped geographic region starting at the Persian Gulf moving up the Tigris-Euphrates valley, then westward over Syria and southward along the Mediterranean Sea through Palestine. The productive Nile valley is often included within the boundaries of the crescent. It is in this geographic region that the lands and peoples of the Old Testament history are located. For nearly two centuries, the Fertile Crescent has been the focus of intense archaeological scrutiny. Even Herbert W. Armstrong supported critically important digs in Jerusalem by sending Ambassador College students there as workers.

There should be strong public interest in the archaeological findings of this region. Although at one time archaeological findings did spark sharp interest by both secular and religious scholars, much is now forgotten or goes unnoticed.

Archaeology has confirmed without question the historical accuracy of the Bible.

The Fabled Hittites

Bible critics had long sneered at references in the Bible to a people called the Hittites (Genesis 15:20; Exodus 3:8, 17; Numbers 13:29; Joshua 1:4; Judges 1:26 and elsewhere). Their opinion was that the Hittites were simply one of the many mythical peoples made up by Bible writers. Some critics said they may have been a small and unimportant tribe. But the critics were off the beam!

Toward the end of the 19th century, Hittite monuments were uncovered at Carchemish on the Euphrates River in Syria, proving the Bible right. Later, in 1906, excavations at Boghazkoy (ancient Hattusas, capital of the Hittite Empire) in Turkey uncovered thousands of Hittite documents, revealing a wealth of information about Hittite history and culture. The centuries-old Hittite rubbish showed they were a real and formidable power. They were once one of the dominant peoples of Asia Minor and the Near East. They exercised considerable control south into Syria and Palestine.

The Bible was right all along! Today, no one questions the existence of the Hittites. Volumes of books exist on the history, art, culture and society of the Hittites. Yet an anti-Bible prejudice still exists. Scholarly people usually believe that if it’s in the Bible, it’s wrong. But the Bible is right and has always been right.
In 1974, Italian archaeologists found approximately 17,000 cuneiform tablets and fragments at the site of ancient Ebla in northern Syria. The inscriptions on these artifacts date them prior to the 24th century b.c. Noachian Flood. Similar finds were uncovered in Egypt and Mesopotamia. The tablets show that writing was common centuries before Moses. The critics can no longer claim that Moses and his contemporaries were illiterate or that the Pentateuch was written by Ezra in the 5th century b.c.
http://www.thetrumpet.com/?page=article&id=1817

Rocky_Shorz
11th July 2012, 01:35
remember all of these areas spoke about are centered in Kurdistan...

North Syria, East Turkey, west Iran and North east Iraq...

it is the country divided in 4 pieces that prophesy say will return to one nation...

first Iraq, now Syria, next Iran and Turkey by submission...

all these wars building to a climax are centered on these lands...

Rocky_Shorz
26th September 2014, 01:17
ISIS is only 60 km from Urfa, they are attempting to take the Kurdish town of Kobane as their stronghold, they must be stopped before they destroy the oldest relics with religious meaning...

A Voice from the Mountains
1st October 2014, 03:06
Thanks everyone for all the videos and information here.

You know what the most frustrating thing is about all of this?

The most frustrating thing, is that I have lots of interests, not only in this subject. And the information that we're receiving is overwhelming. I used to like to study a little bit of everything. Now I'm going to really have to pick a few things to focus on at a time because t he amount of information available today is really becoming overwhelming.