PDA

View Full Version : Sophia

Crake
14th June 2011, 12:18
Hi Folks,

I know there are a number of extremely talented individuals here at Avalon and am seeking the assistance from the seers in the crowd.

My daughter Sophia has a number of interesting qualities thus far and was wondering if anyone recognized anything in particular when putting their attention here.

I've put everything in a list here as they come to me:

She was born February 18th of this year.
Prior to conception her name was "spoken" to us
Before birth we knew she was a girl before actually finding out, seems everyone knew
We had never picked out a boys name
At birth she cried very little, almost not at all which had concerned the nurses
When the doctor examined her for the first time he had asked me what was her ethnicity. I was baffled at the question because both my wife and I are white.
Sophia has born with dark brown hair, large almond shaped dark brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. (FYI the milk man is white too ;))
People seem to be drawn to Sophia everywhere we go and want to hold her more so than other babies I know.
A close friend of the family shared a dream she had had prior to Sophia's birth where she saw Sophia as a native American princess with a diamond headband.

That's all I can think of for now. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Thank you,
Crake

Flash
14th June 2011, 12:30
Hi Folks,

I know there are a number of extremely talented individuals here at Avalon and am seeking the assistance from the seers in the crowd.

My daughter Sophia - mine has another name which is rare so I won't put it on a forum - has a number of interesting qualities thus far and was wondering if anyone recognized anything in particular when putting their attention here.

She was born February 18th of this year.Mine in late January, same horoscope sign as yours
Prior to conception her name was "spoken" to ussame here
Before birth we knew she was a girl before actually finding out, seems everyone knewsame here, on the second month of pregnancy I dreamed it
We had never picked out a boys namesame here, we tried but it did not work, we sticked to girls
At birth she cried very little, almost not at all which had concerned the nursesI don't know, it was a dramatic entrance for her and i was put asleep
When the doctor examined her for the first time he had asked me what was her ethnicity. I was baffled at the question because both my wife and I are white.Mine is white but actually from a mixed etnicity far back
Sophia has born with dark brown hair, large almond shaped dark brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. (FYI the milk man is white too ;))not this is different here
People seem to be drawn to Sophia everywhere we go and want to hold her more so than other babies I know. Same here, to a point where we would be shopping, her in her stroller, and she would wave to the crowd as a Queen would, I was almost ashame at her real queen's like behavior, everybody would want to touch her, I use to carry wet wipes to clean her from microbes and kissses, and this is not a joke, some friends did not believe it when I told until the time they came with us and saw it
A close friend of the family shared a dream she had had prior to Sophia's birth where she saw Sophia as a native American princess with a diamond headband.I had visions before her birth, in terms of energy vortex coming down, months prior I also saw her blue print like, it is the only way to describe it

And, don't we love them so much hey?

That's all I can think of for now. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Thank you,
Crake

Here my ten words to be able to post.

PHARAOH
14th June 2011, 12:42
Sophia, ask any parent and we all feel our children are somehow special in some way or another. Know this, your daughter was born a winner. She is not yours, but only here by way of you. I wish you well in your guardianship. :welcome:

bennycog
14th June 2011, 13:47
I knew my second one was going to be a girl too.. she came into the world looking a little like an asian baby.. me and her mum white aussies.. she does not look different anymore though.. and everyone loves her..
her name is sephi..
Persephanie.. goddess of the underworld ( it means good things..)

Not saying there is anything here just pointing out the synchronisity.. march baby. And protecting her i feel is my main focus..

Andrew
14th June 2011, 14:14
There is a lot of girls being born.

9eagle9
14th June 2011, 14:17
Stick with your gut on this one.

It is hard NOT to assign 'specialness' to your babies. Having come from vast family where everyone is breeding or birthing at any given time, I have noticed the difference between babies, but honestly only a parent would notice fully how different a baby acts compared to other babies. And some parents, like my sister, were honest. They didn't feel their children were special at all but more like something demonic that screamed continuously from birth up till a year old. Really though babies usually act like babies, some are more goodnatured than others, and then there are some that have something bit more shiny going on. I've held enough infants that are passed around at family reunions like bowls of popcorn to not notice some babies just stood out from the others. It's in their eyes.

My daughter I felt was special too and now that she's nearly 16 and people still comment how special she is, even the densest least senstive people notice how she stands out and for those who are intuitive they have a lot to say about her, i can't deny there was something going on there. And always has been. When she was having so much trouble at school fitting in I reminded her of 'who' and 'what' she is and she accepted it and everything smoothed out for her.

Her name is Ariel. Not a name I would have picked because I don't like "A" names but I was inspired. I fought and screamed unto death not to have her plastered with one of the family names on her dads side sensing it would diminish her somehow. Theresa Maria St. Anne Francis Josephenie , the whole Catholic thing going where they burden you with a zillion names of dead saints and martyrs. She felt free to me in utero and I wanted her to have a free name. Ariel implies so much. She was born on the feast day of the gnostic archetype Sophia. Her middle name means Falcon. I had no forthough of any of this I was just inspired and it felt right. I later found out what it all meant. She didn't cry at birth , or at all, ever.... I recall her crying maybe a half a dozen times at all. As far as skin she looked like she was born with elephant skin she looked like a cross between a plucked chicken and a hundred year old woman...lol. She was truly pathetic looling. But... She could lift her head hours shortly birth. And she still has something going on, that kid has got some wicked protection around her. On the few occasions I've had to punish or at least chew her out , her little guardians step in and show me up. That a parent can't intervene without some guardian showing up is disconcerting. Ariel is typically associated with the Archangel but it also means....of Ireland. And we have some real funky stuff going on with our Irish bloodlines and roots. Eriel is how I intended to spell her name but had to concede a little with my victory about the Catholic naming.

Before she was not quite old enough to talk she was taken to a Catholic Mass for the first time. Her father was showing her a statue of the Virgin, and cooing in that condescending way," do you know who that is, its the queen of the world". I'm not sure what he expected but she gave him a disgusted look and said, "Mary." First word she ever said. It freaked him out so badly he never took her back to mass and she was free to be who she wanted to be.

I on the other hand were born to two white parents, but I was so black, black eyes, hair, dark dark skin everyone in the hospital thought I was black. I assumed it was sort of condensed, Welsh and Black Irish were rather swarthy but i looked like a black baby. I never cried, I never said anything really till they pried my thumb out of my mouth at age ten years old. I was viewed either as mildly retarded or possessed whatever frame of mind my mother was in. And yes the dark dark dark of my complexion meant something I found out later in life. I had thought it was nearly karmic because my mother and I had been locked in this karmic battle for the last five life times. She was horribly racist and I rather viewed it as a joke from the universe that a white woman in the sixties would be forced to drag around a gigantic black baby for everyone to speculate on. IN part that was true. It was more of a challenge It was this lifetime that I broke that chain of persecution that her and I had been locked into for so long. I rather regarded being born 'black' as me throwing down the gauntlet and challenging her even though I was just a few hours old.

Be quiet, be aware, dismiss nothing and Sophia will tell you on her who she is. I highly doubt she's a run of the mill person, like my daughter and myself. I've spent my whole life observing patterns, and a pattern is worth as much weight as psychic knowledge. Watch for patterns.

And do some investigating into your bloodline. That's where I found much of my answers at in regards to me and my daughter. When I got to be an adult I began doing regression work to bring more answers to light about my peculiarities in childhood and it all fell together and its still demonstrated to me with little signs. Do what I wish I had done and journal all little odd incidences. Encourage it, don't dismiss anything she says or does as fantastical and childish. During the youngest portions of her life is when she'll be best be able to express who and what she really is. Eventually she'll tell you who you are, my daughter did for me.

Oh have fun (wicked laff)

Carmody
14th June 2011, 14:28
As we mix it up, the old genes are mixing it up.... and the original avatar is re-appearing. The 'racial' lines are falling away. Which is why some children are coming out looking something akin to a Caucasian Asian/Polynesian Arab born in the European Mediterranean (something like that). IMO -and concerning my expectations. I've been talking about this happening for a good 30 years.

One thing that may happen, is that the complex genetic stock components may grow at different rates. Watch for interesting changes in appearance through the early growth stages.

I have been told by an astrologer of a certain fame (about 15 books on that and similar subjects) that I am a 'precursor'. I have 8-9 different genetic components in the first generation (mother father) and more, if I go back. There were very slight appearance changes in early growth, ie the first year or so. This, apparently due to different genetic stock components having different growth rates in their early stages.

It's just a thought, don't put too much into it.

We are still pulsing to the WW1 and WW2 growth and generational beat, so there is a subtle but real pulsing generational pattern to births, which is why this thing can be noted as generational birth pulsation pattern...as compared to a more river like continual flow...where it would be harder to discern.

DianeKJ
14th June 2011, 14:47
Ahh, the wee children they are amazing and mysterious! I agree with 9Eagle in just really paying attention, going with your gut instincts and she will reveal herself to you. You certainly are going to notice a lot more about her than you could convey in mere words.

I have 4 children (1 is a adopted recently) Now of course all children are special and beautiful, but there is no denying that some do seem to stand out in interesting ways. :)
I will tell you about 2 of my kids.

Logan, one of my twin boys, never cried as a baby either. His nickname was "the wizard" because he would often just want to sit in a bouncy chair and look into space and do interesting movements with his hands. He looked like he was casting spells, it was so funny. He is super sensitive, can communicate with animals of all kinds. Decalred himself a vegetarian at age 6 and has never looked backed. We could never kill flies in our house because they were his friends, and he was thrilled when they would land on him to say "hi." He did not speak at all and was often quite withdrawn into his own world. As a matter of fact he went through all kinds of testing for the autism spectrum. Then one day he started talking and now he never closes his mouth. lol He can have a conversation with just about anyone and is fantastic with babies and the very elderly. People just seem to adore him and are always very impressed with his vocabulary and the interesting things he wants to talk about (usually the earth and creatures)

Trinity came into this world a screaming! She was not happy unless on my hip or in my bed and had the lungs to prove it hourly. Now at 4 she is feircly independant. I of course think she is beautiful, being her mom. What is interesting is how much attention she draws from people when we go out. I mean she is lovely and sweet, but not overly stereotypically so, but people just are really drawn to her. My husband and I often notice how much attention she draws when we are out and are somewhat baffeled by it at times. She just seems to have a very bright light and is very, very protected, all kinds of interesting activity surrounding her.

Anyways, keep watching and being amazed by your beautiful daughter :)
much love,
Di

9eagle9
14th June 2011, 14:51
I wished you'd been around for me to talk to. It's been interesting peice all this together though. I should have done more drugs in my wild yoot.

A lot of stuff is being physically expressed these days, and I'm sure I miss about half of it and have in regards to myself although I notice it in other people. The red marks on the back of my neck that everyone thinks are hickies when I put my hair up are where I've had my head taken off in previous life times. I have had my head sliced off so many times I'm surprised I didn't incarnate in this life time as a Pez Dispenser.

I was doing another clearing process recently and was getting ready to go out of town when what appeared to be some manner of blemish appeared right between my eyebrows and above them. Right after I finished the clearing process. Not wanting to go out of town looking like a cyclops I tried to clear it up with some lavendar oil to no avail. I heal fast so I figured it would be gone in a few days. Not being a mirror person or given to scrutinizing my face in the mirror I forgot about it but realized a few weeks later it was still there. Healing finally. Its now healed over -whatever it was,--not a typical blemish and I'm not given to outbreaks of acne anyway, ...so I didn't assign any meanings to it at first but now people are notice it. But now I have a perfectly positioned hindu dot.

The corner of my left eye has what appears to be scar from a knife wound. I've never been in mortal combat knife fighting and I've never cut my face to where it would leave such an obvious scar. It just showed up at some point in my life .I couldn't tell you when.

The Nike swoop under my right forearm only appears when I've been out in the sun. Have no idea when or how that appeared but it used to very prominent and only comes out when I start getting tan again.

I'm always scrutinzing my daughter for stuff like that. She was born with pointy ears , elf ears, and have rounded off over the years. Mine have grown more prominent in that respect over the years.

As we mix it up, the old genes are mixing it up.... and the original avatar is re-appearing. The 'racial' lines are falling away. Which is why some children are coming out looking something akin to a Caucasian Asian/Polynesian Arab born in the European Mediterranean (something like that). IMO -and concerning my expectations. I've been talking about this happening for a good 30 years.

9eagle9
14th June 2011, 15:17
I LOVE the wizard story, I love watching kids holding court with their unseen audience too.

When I was working with ADHD and Autistic kids who acted out I noticed they are heavily tuned into other lives and existences and get so involved THERE that whatever they are doing THERE is expressed in their behavior HERE, which may a bit of context to what is going on here. When a child launches from their seat and begins fencing and swashbuckling up and down the aisles in the middle of a classroom something otherworldly is being tuned in to.

Lazlo
14th June 2011, 15:21
My little girl was born March 30 of this year. I knew she was going to be a girl, and so did other family members, but we didn't want to focus on this in case we were all just crazy;) You have a 50% chance of being right after all. We were just hoping for healthy.

Interesting to note though, that when I first picked her up and looked her in the eyes, the name "Sophia" clearly was spoken to me. I thought, "Nice to meet you Sophia, welcome to the world."

With my son, something very similar happened, his name was spoken and I went with it. Being oblivious to what's going on in popular culture, it didn't occur to either my wife or me that we were giving him a very common name for the time. He's probably going to have 3 other kids in his kindergarten class with the same name. My wife also has a very common name, and had several other girls in her age group with the same name. She now uses a nickname exclusively because it grated on her so much. In my group of friends growing up and at school, there were at least 5 Michaels, 5 Mathews, 6 Jennifers, 4 Tracys...you get the picture.

After learning our lesson with our son, we decided to check the birth records for the most popular names right now in our state; Sophie was number 1, and Sophia was number 2, and Sofie and Sofia were in the top 25.

We didn't name her Sophia.

If forced to give an answer/opinion, I would say that the popularity of children's names is something that floats around in a Jungian collective consciousness.

Whatever a childs name is, you can be sure that they will be their own person. Congrats!!!

On Children
Kahlil Gibran

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

mojo
14th June 2011, 15:26
Your story is similar to what David Sereda speaks about in his youtube video and recent thread on Avalon about the earth sun changes that have been happening since 2006. The sun has been emitting a new particle that is changing eveything at the DNA level. He speaks about how children are more effected than adults. He speaks of his own chid being effected and my friends two year old daughter is extremely intelligent and acts more like a teenage child. It would be interesting to hear what parents of other young children are saying about their children.

Carmody
14th June 2011, 15:59
I wished you'd been around for me to talk to. It's been interesting piece all this together though. I should have done more drugs in my wild yoot.

A lot of stuff is being physically expressed these days, and I'm sure I miss about half of it and have in regards to myself although I notice it in other people. The red marks on the back of my neck that everyone thinks are hickies when I put my hair up are where I've had my head taken off in previous life times. I have had my head sliced off so many times I'm surprised I didn't incarnate in this life time as a Pez Dispenser.

I nearly spit my coffee out on my monitor with that one.

Jayke
14th June 2011, 17:02
Sophia greek origin meaning wisdom

numerology of the name

s=0
o= no value
ph=8
ia=no value

0+8= her name represents completeness + infinity, infinite and complete wisdom.

18/02/2011

1+8+2+2+1+1=15
1+5=6

the number 6 represents the star of david, the sign of man, the most loving of all numbers. Most likely to have strengths and talents of compassion, responsibility, sacrificing and unselfish, harmonious and balanced, generous, kind, humble, charismatic and charming. Can also be committed, protective, nurturing, domestic, community conscious and family oriented. Destined to become talented Musicians, actors, teachers, healers, artists or craftspeople.

sounds like you've got a little star on your hands :)

ghostrider
14th June 2011, 17:48
sounds like the entrance of an sirian life form from sirus A to me. she will be drawn to nature and water and be very artistic, and brilliant beyond her years.

Ria
14th June 2011, 18:01
I have just spent time with a girl who's mother very clearly said, she was not inter-mate with any man at the time she fell pregnant.
Apparently this is not as unusual as you might think.

MariaDine
14th June 2011, 19:01
Hi Folks,

My daughter Sophia has a number of interesting qualities thus far and was wondering if anyone recognized anything in particular when putting their attention here.

She was born February 18th of this year.
Prior to conception her name was "spoken" to us
Before birth we knew she was a girl before actually finding out, seems everyone knew
We had never picked out a boys name
At birth she cried very little, almost not at all which had concerned the nurses
When the doctor examined her for the first time he had asked me what was her ethnicity. I was baffled at the question because both my wife and I are white.
Sophia has born with dark brown hair, large almond shaped dark brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. (FYI the milk man is white too ;))
People seem to be drawn to Sophia everywhere we go and want to hold her more so than other babies I know.
A close friend of the family shared a dream she had had prior to Sophia's birth where she saw Sophia as a native American princess with a diamond headband.

Thank you,
Crake

Head bands with precious stones are a reminder of old days. Crystals helped long distance thelepatic comunication between a couple that loved each other. The crystals were attuned to the people vibration much like a radio frequency...LOL

Try to get her to touch several crystals stones and see which ones she chooses, plays or places next to her.
If she gives some feed back, there is a book that teaches how to do an atlantean head band. It is a very close model, although not acurate. The tunning of the crystal is missing and also other features.

Namasté

Carmody
14th June 2011, 19:11
I still love Spock's line about how he understands the reasons behind humans handing out Cigars when a child is born.

Heather2017
14th June 2011, 19:35
I've held enough infants that are passed around at family reunions like bowls of popcorn...

She looked like a cross between a plucked chicken and a hundred year old woman...

I rather viewed it as a joke from the universe that a white woman in the sixties would be forced to drag around a gigantic black baby for everyone to speculate on...

9eagle9, just want to let you know how much I love your turn of phrase (in addition to your unique perspective and words of wisdom).

:thumb:

Crake
14th June 2011, 19:50
Thank you all so much for your wonderful stories and input.

I'd like to share another tidbit if I may.

About 6 months before my daughter was born, I had had a dream where I was standing within a futuristic metallic complex looking out across a vast sea. Large twisters were circling in the distance ripping up the distant land. A light being approached me holding a sphere of dynamically twisting light, crystal, magenta and white. It was the soul of my unborn daughter. The light being handed her to me and the instant I touched her a myriad of entangled lifetimes flashed in my mind and I knew who she was and who I was.

When I awoke, I remembered the experience, but could not access the lifetimes which had presented to me. I was thus inspired to write the following poem which I had presented to my wife at Christmas. It now hangs on the wall of Sophia's nursery. I read it to her when I put her to sleep at night and tear up each time.

Sophia

I dream a dream that I am holding you tight
You’re a soft glowing star, your love shines so bright

I dream a dream that I am watching you sleep
So precious and wondrous, a gift so very sweet.

I dream a dream of us laughing and playing
The sweet sounds of summer, the sky never graying.

I dream a dream of you singing aloud
A soft tender melody that makes Daddy proud.

I dream a dream that I watch as you grow
Days drift like a river, the sunshine lets go.

I dream a dream for that special day to shine.
The day when we meet again for the very first time.

Love Daddy

ketturah
14th June 2011, 20:33
If I had to could redo my parenting with my own children I would have been wary about vaccinations. I believe they caused my daughter's severe food allergies. Just do your research, maybe there is a safer way. Also breastfeed as long as possible, I weaned my son at just over 2 years(no food allergies), but my daughter only got 4 monthes of breastfeeding(I regret).
My daughter has asked me if she is adopted because she is blonde/fair and I have dark hair/green eyes/tan skin. When my kids were young I have seen both my kids morph from looking like their father, to looking like my father, my grandfather, his mother, my mother, me, his brother, his niece......until about puberty they look like themselves with little traits of family members. I also notice personality traits of family members in my children, so personality must be genetic also....its kind of freaky to see your son act like your grandpa when he never knew him.
Have you looked up indigo/crystal children?

Crake
14th June 2011, 22:06

Hi Ketturah,

I have looked into indigo/crystal children and there is a lot of Truth there for many people. If someone told me that my children were indigo kids I would take that with a grain of salt. I will let them show me who they truly are before I lay any judgment on them. I know that my daughter is very special, but it is in my soul contract with her that I play the role of father and she the role of daughter in this lifetime. It would not be fair for me to run around making claims and take away from her soul experience.

As for breastfeeding thing, I'm all for it, but I have to leave it up to my wife on that one. I'm just not good at it. ;)

Blessings,
Crake

OnyxKnight
14th June 2011, 22:15
I don't have children of my own (maybe one day, hopefully).

But I can make an input here from the perspective of me being a kid. My parents did plan to have kids one day, but I came really unexpected, as a surprise.

They were heavy on contraception and protection, so they still don't know how I came to be. My mother keeps talking about my case as if it was an accident, but in a bad way, which is anything but flattering.

Anyway, she got pregnant in the second half of February, in 1988, and 9 months later I was born. During the pregnancy she had went through hell. Nine months of continuing nightmares, worrying feelings, extreme mood swings, stress, hysteria and depression, she became suicidal.

She was unable to kill herself, although she had attempted to. My father claims that he had witnessed several times a small hand pushing up from the stomach, visible on the skin of my mother's body. This had disturbed him so much he requested to sleep in another bed.

The searing pain intensified as my mom was approaching nine months of pregnancy. She allegedly was looking forward to "have me out as soon as possible". She started having chronic back problems after her pregnancy with me, and she lost a tremendous amount of weight in the final couple of months of being pregnant. Also, around that time her first white hairs started to appear.

Our family doctor attended her needs when she was giving birth, and she still doesn't tell me the details of what happened that day, but its possible that she was in a worse state than all the 9 months of pregnancy she survived with me. She only told me that when I was born she thought that she had given birth to a devil (understandably so, with a deformity I used to have, a tail, and coupled with her experience of being pregnant with me).

I had an unnatural scream and cry, that disturbed the doctor more than the tail. They spent an hour convincing my mom to breastfeed me. She wouldn't dare.

Later on the cries and screams became more .... "normal", and my tail was surgically removed. My parents still were disturbed by me nonetheless. Despite of this, I can honestly say they did love me (to some extent) as a young baby. But this drastically changed as I grew up.

I never drank water. I got upset when they would feel water inside my mouth. My intake of liquids consisted of juices and milk. Especially the latter, which replaced most of the liquids till I was 8 years old. An unnatural desire for milk. As a baby she wouldn't breastfeed me as I would leave her, I quote, "dry".

What was supposed to be a baptizing ceremony, almost ended up as a exorcism ritual, as my "unnatural" and "abnormal" screams and cries appeared again when they took me inside the church and had me put inside a huge golden bowl with water. I had grabbed the priest by the beard and almost tore it off, which switched to tearing off a few pages of the Bible he was holding instead.

One could easily make certain assumptions here, and actually agree with the priest and the exorcism thing, I understand why too. I live in a very religious country, and with very religious parents. It was expected. I still feel disturbed when I walk inside a church today, but it has nothing to do with the place, but with the priests. I find them disturbing and morbid. The candles too. It doesn't feel right. I like the architecture and the paintings though. A lot.

One time when my mom was getting me out of kinder garden yard, I had been pretty upset that day, and I got into an argument with her, that ended up with me slapping her hard on the face. I remember her reaction, and the facial expression she made, its if she had seen a ghost. She claims she had seen something in me that day that had frighten her and she is still scared of that till this day. She didn't want to take me home. She called my father and asked him to take me home instead, as she didn't wanted to go near me at all.

There are certain things that have happened that are too personal for me to share here, so I will skip them.

When I was 5, she became pregnant with my brother. I don't think she felt any better before, as I have a vivid memory that she enjoyed that particular pregnancy a lot. No nightmares, no stress, no pain, a lot of pleasant feelings. My brother turned out to be a pretty "normal" kid. Compared with me.

If she had doubts about it before, and thought she was exaggerating things, this pregnancy proved to her that I was in some way, "unusual".

I have said some things that had disturbed her, during her pregnancy with my brother, that I do not remember, but had also scared her enough that she wanted to spend her 9 months away from me.

I had a fascination with insects and reptiles from an early age, and also spoke with people she couldn't see.

This translated with experiences I had while in kinder garden, that I can possibly use to explain away me slapping her one day.

I was with quite a dark skin as a newborn too. The complexion stayed until I got my first vaccination, who's needle almost got itself inside the leg of the doctor. The only memories I have of the age of being only a few years old, was the pain, of the vaccines that I got. It was almost the same case each vaccination.

When I was 8 years old they gave up taking me to vaccinations, for some reason.

A year later, my first paranormal experiences with intelligent extraterrestrial life began. I just became more "weird" to my parents, that in the course of time, we lost whatever little fragile connection that we had. I still live with them, 22 years later, but its that way because of set of circumstances, not personal wish. I would have been some place else by the age of 14, if I had it my way. It would have made both me, and them, happy. I'll be leaving them soon, hopefully end whatever agony they went through with putting up with me for two decades.

This has proven to be a frequent thing according to my research and communication with people on the internet. I used to think I'm an isolated case, but fortunately, not so. It feels great to be able to relate with others.

Anyway, I always had the desire to fix things, or help in some way. As a kid, my favorite shows and cartoons were those featuring a hero. Those are the only ones I watched. This grew on me as I was becoming older. I didn't exactly fit with the rest of the kids, felt like a stranger, but still wanted to help people in general. The feeling never wore out. The feeling I need to fix something broken, usually the world, and people. Funnily enough, my parents named me Alexander. In translation: "Protector of Man/Protector of Mankind". Born in the 'Age of the Dragon", according to Chinese astrology, with a Scorpio standard astro-sign. A lot of the things said about my sign in astrology pertain to me, but not all. I dunno how accurate they can be. Maybe its because I'm borderline Libra as well. Maybe that plays a part too.

Anyway, my two cents of participation on this thread. Thought I'd share.

Anyone that can fill in some of the gaps on the trail of bread crumbs?

Do I need to share some past life memo/bloodline info for a clearer picture?

Crake
14th June 2011, 22:45

OnyxKnight,

Thank you so much for sharing. If you feel that telling more will help you and others then please do so if you are willing and ready. I'm fascinated by your story and I'm sure there are others who can relate through either the story of their children or their own childhood.

Blessings,
Crake

MariaDine
14th June 2011, 23:06

But I can make an input here from the perspective of me being a kid. My parents did plan to have kids one day, but I came really unexpected, as a surprise.

They were heavy on contraception and protection, so they still don't know how I came to be. My mother keeps talking about my case as if it was an accident, but in a bad way, which is anything but flattering.

Anyway, she got pregnant in the second half of February, in 1988, and 9 months later I was born. During the pregnancy she had went through hell. Nine months of continuing nightmares, worrying feelings, extreme mood swings, stress, hysteria and depression, she became suicidal.

She was unable to kill herself, although she had attempted to. My father claims that he had witnessed several times a small hand pushing up from the stomach, visible on the skin of my mother's body. This had disturbed him so much he requested to sleep in another bed.

The searing pain intensified as my mom was approaching nine months of pregnancy. She allegedly was looking forward to "have me out as soon as possible". She started having chronic back problems after her pregnancy with me, and she lost a tremendous amount of weight in the final couple of months of being pregnant. Also, around that time her first white hairs started to appear.

Our family doctor attended her needs when she was giving birth, and she still doesn't tell me the details of what happened that day, but its possible that she was in a worse state than all the 9 months of pregnancy she survived with me. She only told me that when I was born she thought that she had given birth to a devil (understandably so, with a deformity I used to have, a tail, and coupled with her experience of being pregnant with me).

I had an unnatural scream and cry, that disturbed the doctor more than the tail. They spent an hour convincing my mom to breastfeed me. She wouldn't dare.

Later on the cries and screams became more .... "normal", and my tail was surgically removed. My parents still were disturbed by me nonetheless. Despite of this, I can honestly say they did love me (to some extent) as a young baby. But this drastically changed as I grew up.

I never drank water. I got upset when they would feel water inside my mouth. My intake of liquids consisted of juices and milk. Especially the latter, which replaced most of the liquids till I was 8 years old. An unnatural desire for milk. As a baby she wouldn't breastfeed me as I would leave her, I quote, "dry".

What was supposed to be a baptizing ceremony, almost ended up as a exorcism ritual, as my "unnatural" and "abnormal" screams and cries appeared again when they took me inside the church and had me put inside a huge golden bowl with water. I had grabbed the priest by the beard and almost tore it off, which switched to tearing off a few pages of the Bible he was holding instead.

One could easily make certain assumptions here, and actually agree with the priest and the exorcism thing, I understand why too. I live in a very religious country, and with very religious parents. It was expected. I still feel disturbed when I walk inside a church today, but it has nothing to do with the place, but with the priests. I find them disturbing and morbid. The candles too. It doesn't feel right. I like the architecture and the paintings though. A lot.

One time when my mom was getting me out of kinder garden yard, I had been pretty upset that day, and I got into an argument with her, that ended up with me slapping her hard on the face. I remember her reaction, and the facial expression she made, its if she had seen a ghost. She claims she had seen something in me that day that had frighten her and she is still scared of that till this day. She didn't want to take me home. She called my father and asked him to take me home instead, as she didn't wanted to go near me at all.

There are certain things that have happened that are too personal for me to share here, so I will skip them.

When I was 5, she became pregnant with my brother. I don't think she felt any better before, as I have a vivid memory that she enjoyed that particular pregnancy a lot. No nightmares, no stress, no pain, a lot of pleasant feelings. My brother turned out to be a pretty "normal" kid. Compared with me.

If she had doubts about it before, and thought she was exaggerating things, this pregnancy proved to her that I was in some way, "unusual".

I have said some things that had disturbed her, during her pregnancy with my brother, that I do not remember, but had also scared her enough that she wanted to spend her 9 months away from me.

I had a fascination with insects and reptiles from an early age, and also spoke with people she couldn't see.

This translated with experiences I had while in kinder garden, that I can possibly use to explain away me slapping her one day.

I was with quite a dark skin as a newborn too. The complexion stayed until I got my first vaccination, who's needle almost got itself inside the leg of the doctor. The only memories I have of the age of being only a few years old, was the pain, of the vaccines that I got. It was almost the same case each vaccination.

A year later, my first paranormal experiences with intelligent extraterrestrial life began. I just became more "weird" to my parents, that in the course of time, we lost whatever little fragile connection that we had. I still live with them, 22 years later, but its that way because of set of circumstances, not personal wish. I would have been some place else by the age of 14, if I had it my way. It would have made both me, and them, happy. I'll be leaving them soon, hopefully end whatever agony they went through with putting up with me for two decades.

This has proven to be a frequent thing according to my research and communication with people on the internet. I used to think I'm an isolated case, but fortunately, not so. It feels great to be able to relate with others.

Anyway, I always had the desire to fix things, or help in some way. As a kid, my favorite shows and cartoons were those featuring a hero. Those are the only ones I watched. This grew on me as I was becoming older. I didn't exactly fit with the rest of the kids, felt like a stranger, but still wanted to help people in general. The feeling never wore out. The feeling I need to fix something broken, usually the world, and people. Funnily enough, my parents named me Alexander. In translation: "Protector of Man/Protector of Mankind". Born in the 'Age of the Dragon", according to Chinese astrology, with a Scorpio standard astro-sign. A lot of the things said about my sign in astrology pertain to me, but not all. I dunno how accurate they can be. Maybe its because I'm borderline Libra as well. Maybe that plays a part too.

LOL...You are a piece of work, alright !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlQSqPXzVdw&feature=related

Love MD

ketturah
14th June 2011, 23:14

Hi Ketturah,

I have looked into indigo/crystal children and there is a lot of Truth there for many people. If someone told me that my children were indigo kids I would take that with a grain of salt. I will let them show me who they truly are before I lay any judgment on them. I know that my daughter is very special, but it is in my soul contract with her that I play the role of father and she the role of daughter in this lifetime. It would not be fair for me to run around making claims and take away from her soul experience.

As for breastfeeding thing, I'm all for it, but I have to leave it up to my wife on that one. I'm just not good at it. ;)

Blessings,
Crake

I totally understand the "soul contract" thing. I feel the same way and always have since my oldest was born. I was not "awake and aware" at the time, and somehow I received the message. I think it is great you are aware of your awesome connection with your baby girl. (there are many fathers who are not...and mothers) I never looked up indigo's until last fall. That led me to Kerry Cassidy's interview of Jessica, which led me project camelot. I can tell you from my own personal experience, the first sign of indigo is hitting those baby milestones early.....the rolling over, bearing weight, standing, walking(some never crawl), cooing, smiling, 1st words...sometimes months ahead of what the chart says.....
lol about the breast feeding

Heather2017
15th June 2011, 13:33

But I can make an input here from the perspective of me being a kid...

Wow, Onyx. You and your parents have had some major challenges, haven't they? It saddens me that you didn't receive much love as a child. I'm sorry your mother couldn't see past her fears.

Do you think we choose our parents before we incarnate?

9eagle9
15th June 2011, 14:09
Onyx my experience with my mother were quite similar, perhaps not quite so extreme and traumatic but similar. My mother tended to think I was possessed even though I wasn't all that extreme. You wer born with a tail, I was born a gigantic ten pound 'premature' black baby. Your mother has issues with tails, mine was a racist so we were both crosses for them to bear...but that was their issues.

.I never learned to word NO. I was very passive and quiet, and pliable and if something happened I disagreed with I pulled a 180 and just pulled my thumb out of my mouth and shrilled this high pitched ulalating scream. My mother never understood I was reflecting HER behavior. Children learn from their parents after all. My mother's reaction to anything she didn't want was hysterical screaming. Or burning the house down, or taking a sledge hammer to a car when a simple 'no thanks' would have sufficed...lol.

Onyx I have to laff about this **** now because if I didn't I would be in a padded room or in jail.

I exhibited this shrill screaming when being taken to church so the assumption was made that I was possessed. What normal healthy creature of god doesn't' want to go to church. One that is possessed!

Or as I view it now what nominally sensitive child wants to be locked up in some boring ass building listening to arsehole drone his negativity at you all morning and evening while the rest of the drones splash it all over the place. . That's what it was reduced down too. I used to have panic attacks in church because of the cloying energy which was just another symptom of 'possession' --again my behavior was reflecting my mothers. I wasn't possessed.

SHE WAS.

Yes it tends to leave its mark on you. My father was more stable, but remote and detached from my mother's hysteria. My mother's hysteria was mostly self created, and she had ...ahem...energetic issues of her own. I suspect your mother did as well.

Its really not a matter of choosing our parents, I thinks an attractive sort of thing. We've had issues with our parents before in previous incarnations, whether they were our parents, lovers or murderers. wound infliction-- we become attached to those people in previous incarnations and end up coming back round with them to end those issues or rather break the attachment. My mother was my judge, jury, persecutioner and executer in at least five life times. This lifetime was time for me to disconnect from that.

The same principal as catching up to people in this lifteime you've had healthy relationships with what people call soul mates and I refer to as divine complements.

And I think our bloodline and dna plays a role in it too. At least mine has. You take one situation but you find out its being played out on different levels and in different ways. Whic is why we have such a hard time deconstructing the matrix I suppose.

Unified Serenity
15th June 2011, 15:55
These are great stories to read. Of course everyone is unique and special in their own way. There is something though that does draw people to others that I am convinced is about energy and it's intrinsic from conception to death. When I was in church praying in intercessory prayer one day, I was given my son's name. Now, mind you that I was not dating, not looking, and did not have any prospects at the time. His name was to be Corban Ariel. I wrote it down and just left it at that. Some 3 years later after I had moved to Sarasota Florida, I met my future husband. It's interesting because as a little girl I saw my husband as a very tall man with blond hair, a red beard and his name was John. I married a 6'3" blond haired man with a red beard named John. He goes by his middle name Mark. When I got pregnant I knew I was carrying a boy. It was a fairly easy pregnancy, but he was a huge baby. My son and I nearly died in labor due to his size. He was 10 pounds 4 ounces and was a week late. I have 4 children and all had to be induced. None of them were in a rush to enter the world, and all of them love being kids and at home.

My son was definately beautiful. It got to the point that I put a mosquito net over his stroller to keep people from trying to constantly touch him. He was an easy baby and child to raise. He never needed to be told what was good or bad to watch on television. He loved what we called "Big" music like the scores from Star Trek, Classical Music, and Aria's. He was a very cautious child who observed a lot. He never crawled, but scooted on his rear end. Then one day after circling the coffee table for about 3 days he just started walking normally. He is 18 now, and a romantic at heart. He has a very gentle spirit but a warriors heart. He hate's injustice of any kind. He is a musician and plays by ear. He can hear a piece one time and play it on his electric guitar. He's had some difficult things happen in his life, one of which was my divorcing his father when he was seven. He's really been a great son to raise, and far easier than my girls. I don't know what his future holds, but as long as he has learned in heart the things I have sought to impress upon him like my first rule to do all things from a place of love then I feel he will have a great future.

Oh one other interesting thing. I am blond with brown eyes and my ex is blond with blue eyes. All of our children are blond with blue eyes. You can't miss the troop coming as they are all very tall and striking to see. I'd write about my girls, as any proud mother would. They have their own talents. My first daughter is Rachael and is a bohemian at heart with a gift for art and healing. My Middle daughter, Michaela, is a near carbon copy of me with a gentler spirit and is our bookworm. My youngest whom my son named Alyssa is used to getting her way and has a very strong spirit. The girls while nearly all looking identical to their brother never garnered the crowds my son did. I really only needed one set of baby pictures so it can't be the looks. Oh and for anyone interested in numerology he was born 12-15-1992.

Heather2017
16th June 2011, 18:58
Its really not a matter of choosing our parents, I thinks an attractive sort of thing. We've had issues with our parents before in previous incarnations, whether they were our parents, lovers or murderers. wound infliction-- we become attached to those people in previous incarnations and end up coming back round with them to end those issues or rather break the attachment. My mother was my judge, jury, persecutioner and executer in at least five life times. This lifetime was time for me to disconnect from that.

The same principal as catching up to people in this lifteime you've had healthy relationships with what people call soul mates and I refer to as divine complements.

And I think our bloodline and dna plays a role in it too. At least mine has. You take one situation but you find out its being played out on different levels and in different ways. Whic is why we have such a hard time deconstructing the matrix I suppose.

Yes, that rings true. Some people are doing powerful work with clearing ancestral boodlines.

Do you think these previous incarnations were always on earth?