PDA

View Full Version : Shawn & Clay Pickering ...Hoaxes? "Source A" Exposed.

Lucid Jia
21st May 2010, 02:44
Here is a link to some research on the matter. To me this is enough to leave allot of doubt in my mind as to the credibility of their story.

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/05/ufology-exopolitics-special-source-a-exposed/

Namaste, Jia.

Majorion
21st May 2010, 02:59
I'm subscribed to their newsletter, got this by email, and about time too.

The main point here is to never trust 'anonymous' sources.

Lily de Cuir
21st May 2010, 05:23
Can't say I'm surprised by this. When I was listening to their interview, I was trying to be open-minded, but it just did not sit right with me. I even felt that Kerry towards the end had pretty much had them sussed too, by her tone and questions.

What perplexes me, is why spend all that time, energy and brainpower trying to keep up the facade....was there money involved for them?

Would love to know what Bill thinks of this....Bill?

Lily de Cuir

Daft Ada
21st May 2010, 10:52
I agree Lily, I have never been able to come to terms with the fact that of all the people source A could have confided this earth shattering information in, he chose a couple of brothers who own a bar and until then were unknown in the field. Yeah right.
I asked a few questions in the early days of the two year thread on OM, and it soon became apparent to me that any doubt of their story was met with aggression or sarcasm, although always in the most poilite way possible. All my intuitions were telling me something was wrong so I soon just sat back and watched and waited for the inevitable. They even Private messaged me many times and turned on the charm to try and win me over. I kept reading and reading and reading, and as the months went by I rialised that there was never any new information, just re hashes of the same old thing and I began to think these two are just sad attention seekers.
I could be wrong, they could be two complete innocents who have been used, I gave them the benefit of that doubt when I read the story, but I have to say that if that was the case, why didn't they come straight back on the thread saying what the hell is going on? Instead we get a one liner stating they will not discuss it because it may harm a serving Naval Officer.
Sounds like a big delaying tactic to me, while they try to think of what to say next.

Kra
21st May 2010, 12:03
Finally, this day came. It was about time...

Etherios
21st May 2010, 15:30
Well i didnt follow the hole Source A story can someone make a summary about this ... the posts are a bit hard to figure. Too many info and you need to much to already know to understand the post.

Peace of Mind
21st May 2010, 19:57
figures...I thought that gliding hot rock story was sounding a bit suspect.
Peace

charlesfrith
14th January 2012, 00:39
I just listened to a clip (http://projectcamelot.org/Clay_and_Shawn_Pickering_Reptilian_description_summary.mp3) of their interview with Bill & Kerry and straight away these guys failed the sniff test. One of them fudges on 16 types of reptilian and 16 reptilians. He realises he's over stated the former and shifts to the latter. Listen for yourself, it's only a few minutes and the intuitive types will pick up on it quickly. http://projectcamelot.org/Clay_and_Shawn_Pickering_Reptilian_description_summary.mp3