PDA

View Full Version : Our Pets and Ascension

Snowbird
21st May 2010, 02:51
What do we do about our pets when it comes time to ascend?

I have heard that certain types of animals, including cats and dogs will be ascending. Will they be ascending along with us? Does anyone know?

I'm becoming a bit concerned about my pet.:sad:

Lost Soul
21st May 2010, 04:48
IMO, animals and plants, being closer to nature and the creator, will probably have an easier ascension than people. Still, they may not be the same critters or plants as we know today.

Highwhistler
26th June 2010, 11:45
Good question!

Here's mine ...

Are pets as equally multi-dimensional as you are?

Are you more than what you see here in this world?

Do you also exists in nearby, infinite parallel dimensions?

Will a part of your whole Self ascend? ... and a part of you
not ascend, but remain in an aspect of Creation that will
experience what it is like to be in the world that does
not ascend?

If this is the case ... then are there aspects of
your pet who will ascend with you ... and aspects
of your pet who will remain behind with the part
of you who does not ascend?

Tuza
26th June 2010, 12:28
The first thing I want to see when I leave this mortal coil, ascend or not is my pets, why, because they were the only ones who did not shout at me, were cruel to me, they were there when I needed someone. I cannot say that about humans.

Bill Ryan
26th June 2010, 12:41
What do we do about our pets when it comes time to ascend?

I have heard that certain types of animals, including cats and dogs will be ascending. Will they be ascending along with us? Does anyone know?

I'm becoming a bit concerned about my pet.:sad:

When we are considering whether or not our pets ascend, we might also ask what happens to all the animal and plant life in all ecosystems everywhere... and also the more than one billion people on the planet who have never made a telephone call, and/or who live in other desperate conditions of poverty, under-development, zero access to resources, or illness and malnutrition.

The seriously desperate state of the world is our collective responsibility. If anyone wants to jump into another dimension to escape - which I am 99.99999% absolutely certain wiil not be happening to anyone (sorry, folks) - they would only be taking care of themselves and leaving the underprivileged behind. One could call it New Age Naive Elitism.

I think the ETs would agree. That's why we're being quietly and subtly supported in doing our job on the ground, and not being whisked away. Besides, I rather strongly believe we all volunteered to see this through to the end... whether we recall this or not.

pilotsimone
26th June 2010, 12:42
I've heard some interesting things about pets. One in particular talked about the animals being on Earth in order to hold the Light for the planet (since humans lost this ability in Atlantis?). Now that humans are starting to wake up, they are replacing the animals in this position. So, they say our pets may become clingy. They know their roles here are dissolving and it makes them uneasy. In addition to human beings, I wouldn't be surprised to see a disproportionate number of them move on in the next few years. What amazingly beautiful beings they are!

greybeard
26th June 2010, 12:45
My understanding is that all life is equal, though not necessarily of the same spiritual vibration.
I can certainly agree with you Tuza.
I would be more than happy to be met by my pet dog the late Shiefra on the other side.
Love on four legs she was. I still feel her presence from time to time.
She vibrated higher than some humans I have met.
Chris

blue777
26th June 2010, 12:49
The seriously desperate state of the world is our collective responsibility. If anyone wants to jump into another dimension to escape - which I am 99.99999% absolutely certain wiil not be happening to anyone (sorry, folks) - they would only be taking care of themselves and leaving the underprivileged behind. One could call it New Age Naive Elitism.

I think the ETs would agree. That's why we're being quietly and subtly supported in doing our job on the ground, and not being whisked away. Besides, I rather strongly believe we all volunteered to see this through to the end... whether we recall this or not.

I totally agree with this, ASCENSION IS CONSCIOUSNESS IN THE THE REAL WORLD AND THE REAL WORLD IS HERE...

Catsquotl
26th June 2010, 12:58
I was thought in various ascending communities, which BTW I am no longer a part of.. A lot of animals came with the annunaki when they arrived.
Because their energy system is somewhat different than the energy system on earth..(They made the distinction between electric and magnetic energy signature's) it is believed a lot of animals will return to their place of origin after death to be able to ascend..

Personaly I believe that our pets and we are eternal consiousness on a journey of experience.. So your pets are as eternal beings able to experience and choose to change their experience as they see fit...
On ascension....
I don't believe any consiousness will be unable to ascend...Although it may take some eons and eons to accomplish..

With Love,
Eelco

HORIZONS
26th June 2010, 13:02
When we are considering whether or not our pets ascend, we might also ask what happens to all the animal and plant life in all ecosystems everywhere... and also the more than one billion people on the planet who have never made a telephone call, and/or who live in other desperate conditions of poverty, under-development, zero access to resources, or illness and malnutrition.

I would have to agree -- IMHO we are here to "grow up" not "go up". This is no different then the christian rapture - "Beam me up Scottie" escapism from self-responsibility. We should be concerned about ascending in our understanding - in consciousness - and putting that inner work of ascension to good works in this realm we live and move and have our being in. Peace to ALL life that ALL may ascend.

greybeard
26th June 2010, 13:33

Im in agreement with you Bill.
Enlightened spiritual teachers say that we are due for a change in perception rather than ascension.
If we see things totally differently, then we experience things totally differently, then who needs another realm?
This could be heaven on earth if we get our act together and I believe this is happening..
Chris

frank samuel
26th June 2010, 15:06
My house looks like a mini Zoo with all the pets we have, is niece to think that we can escape our responsibility by wanting to ascend to another dimension. Myself since I got to feed my pets everyday I will stay in this dimension, thank you. Becoming self responsible for our surroundings is a great and very rewarding endeavor. When face with so many crisis is easy to think that we can transport ourselves to another dimension and all our problems will be over, what is not easy is to make a commitment to ourselves to make a difference in the NOW. Ascension in my opinion is just an upgrade in our consciousness to become more responsible for ourselves each other and our surroundings and that is happening as we speak as we become awake and aware.

Many many blessings to all.:wub:

Jacqui D
26th June 2010, 15:14
Everything returns to source eventually so i would say yes pets ascend as we do too!
'It is part of creators plan we all experience be that animals/plants etc etc, but essentially we all return we go home!

frank samuel
26th June 2010, 15:34
Everything returns to source eventually so i would say yes pets ascend as we do too!
'It is part of creators plan we all experience be that animals/plants etc etc, but essentially we all return we go home!

Jacqui your post is very profound, thank you..:wub:

THIRDEYE
26th June 2010, 16:02
hello all,i had ashepard and chow mix female dog,she was 19 when she died...iwas there for her last breath of life,i didnt have the heart to put her down i wanted her to pass at home.sure there was alot to do cleaning up after her,she got to the point where she couldnt even go out the back door...i was heart broken and still am...on november 16 at 6;05am she passed,,she woke me up struggling to catch a breath...i put my hands on her and stayed with her thru the transition .when she finally did pass i told her to go home..at her poassing i felt her life force pass thru my arm..i cried for such loss she was so unconditional..do i think animals have souls yes cause i felt her soul pass thru my arm..animals are truly gifts from the great creator,she was my friend and she left me..i think her life force or soul showed me that pets do ascend....with love light and abundance.....thirdeye

Snowbird
27th June 2010, 00:07
In response to Bill Ryan's post:

Let me preface this post with a huge smile and a joyful heart after spending a goodly portion of today learning about this lunar eclipse, both positive and challenging aspects.

I agree with you and I disagree with you. I agree with you and others on this thread who agree with you and most likely millions/billions of still others who agree with you. I disagree with you along with others on this thread who support the known fact of ascension and the most likely millions of others who agree with this fact of ascension. I believe in a principle of equality of rights and opportunities. We are each/all creative spiritual beings in our own right. I walk my path and you walk yours and, they walk theirs.

A "New Age Naive Elitism", oh my! Ascension will be and is now, the moving from the limited perspective of the third dimensional reality to the universal perspective of a fifth dimensional consciousness. Ascension has far less to do with financial, educational, class distinctions and everything to do with the spiritual condition of the individual's heart. Of course "the seriously desperate state of the world is our collective responsibility", and no one including this writer, is running from that responsibility. In fact, by ascending, we are running directly into that responsibility. Ascension doesn't mean that we are leaving it all to others to clean up. It means that we have full intention of utilizing our highest talents and abilities to aid those remaining in the third dimension so that they too can move spiritually forward. This "they" includes all of the animal and plant life and ecosystems that you have mentioned. The kindness of your heart is showing.

Millions of beings from other dimensions do indeed encourage us to do our job on the ground and while in sleep state and while preparing for ascension, in order to continue to help those remaining. And, quite frankly, I very much appreciate their help, service and advice. I also know for a fact that there are several major groups who support and actually teach the fifth dimensional earth ascension process and how best to prepare. The Hathors, Arcturians, Andromedans, Pleiadians (Plejorans) and the Council of Twelve, to name just a very few, are actively engaged in and in support of our ascension progress. They are definitely watching over us in this regard.

I've linked an article below about the wonderful interview between Alfred Webre and Anthony Kane, who is BTW, a beautiful soul. The link to this interview is found at the link as well as a thread on another board that was opened for this very topic. This is an exciting topic! Anthony Kane shared some really wonderful news for humankind.

We can certainly agree to disagree on this issue. We are still each a creative and significant member of the whole.

Alfred Webre: Dr. martin Luther King Relative, Contactee, Brings UFO/ET Message of Dimentional Shift in 2012

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/alfred-webre-dr-martin-luther-king-relative-contactee-brings-ufoet-message-of-dimensional-shift-in-2012/

Goldenserenity
28th June 2010, 02:46
I feel for you Thirdeye! I know how hard it is to lose a pet, and I am now dealing in an experience with my 16 year old cat who recently had a stroke. He's a little better now then he was, but still not in tip top shape, and I am hoping that I don't have to have him put to sleep at the vets office.
As for pets ascending, I believe they do ascend,and I believe they also have the ability to bi-locate as well as remote viewing.
I feel that when we take a pet into our homes, there is a spark of energy between the animal and the human upon first meeting and a connection immediately develops. Kind of like when I saw a group of puppies and none of them stood out to me except 1 puppy. (out of like 16 puppies) She was walking along by herself and I knew right away that she and I belonged together. I can't imagine life without Izzy. :-)

noxon medem
1st July 2010, 04:55
I do not know anyone who can answer this question, and maybe the question should be : Do they (the pets) need to ascend ?
Ascension has many personal interpretations, but here I guess you define it in the classical sense of entering (being taken up to) "heaven"
without dying, after ascending heart and mind to a higher state of consciousness and tranquility. ( entering "nirvana" is maybe a parallell )

To me the pets seem perfectly present and in harmony with them selves and creation, and I believe they allready excist on multiple levels.
They are not confused and miserable and lost in some illusion like people are. ( if they are miserable, we are probably the reason..)
Love your pets, treat them well (like animals, they are not humans) and enjoy their company while you can.

That much we know for certain. And maybe there is more to be revealed to us, or to figure out.
They can give you a lot of energy and help the mental (and ergo bodyli) health and wellbeing, and thereby be a good help
in your personal challenge on raising your heart, mind, spirit and soul towards higher levels, on the road to "ascension" ..

2nd July 2010, 01:44
IF such a mass event were to happen then I imagine that as ALL IS ONE then I would like to believe that all forms of life of varying levels of sentience have equal opportunity and ability to ascend.

Do I believe this will happen in a Judeo-Christian Rapture type scenario? No. As every individual of all species is at a different stage of processing this information then I'm sure we're all able to evolve and reach enlightenment within our own realms and in our own time. From both a logical and moral point of view it doesn't make sense that there is an expiry date on the current dimension or level of consciousness we're currently living in.

Just as Consciousness should know no racial or gender based boundaries, the same should logically apply to species.

ronbono57
2nd July 2010, 02:33
Bill I couldn't agree more. I spent quite a few hours reading the info at Azurite Press and though the information made sense to some degree my first thougt was "are only people with money going to make this acension because that''s the feeling I get after reading the info at some of these sites." What kind of place would it be if it were full of so called ascended masters that left everyone else to fend for themselves? In order to learn how to ascend you better have a fair amount of disposable income.

ronbono57
2nd July 2010, 02:40
Greybeard a change in perception seems much more real to me than ascension. Everyone regardless of social staus, class, religiion etc can have a change in perception.

2nd July 2010, 02:48
That is true. Unlike organised religion, ascension could not possibly be based on archaic laws and guidelines for who will and will not pass.

watchZEITGEISTnow
2nd July 2010, 03:24
Well my beloved 15 year old red healer crossed over last August - THE saddest thing ever I have experienced...

A few months later after talking to Sanni Ceto (look her up...) she told me the ET perspective is she is always here with me, and I will be reunited with her again...

That sounds all nice - but this is where it gets interesting...

I know we all dream - this was beyond a dream - it was real - Sanni bought my dog to see me about a month after our brief discussion...

My dog appeared in light body - glowing white almost - but there was ability to physically hold and feel her - Sanni was sloched in a chair in my house and looked at me as though - of course she's here!

I woke up (again - more than a dream) and had tears of joy in my eyes - I must also stress the night before a friends dog came to me in a dream the night before and warmed me to be ready for a 'visit' - which I didn't understand at the time...

I know people will say - its on your mind, its a dream, it wasn't real - BUT they didn't experience it the way I did.
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4153/cutehk0.jpg

So to anyone that has doubt on this matter - i can tell you - we will meet our friends again :)

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 03:32
I could tell you stories I have heard from people about their beloved furry friends who have passed that will leave you doubting, but not me, I believe. xx

noxon medem
9th July 2010, 23:33
- also about dogs and dreams ...

(click to enlarge)

in a way a dream of ascension.

The word "ascension" is much used in this forum and the newage-movement,
but it seems that more or less everyone has a different interpretation of it, and
it becomes a personal, abstract consept of individual understanding and belief.
That makes discussion and common understanding on ascension very difficult.

In the biblical sense the ascension of Christ is a physical one, the ascension of
the body, and the story implies that this is something that require a lot of personal
quality and efford on a spiritual and emotional level, but in the final instance it will
depend on divine intervention for it to happen. ("no tree grows into heaven")

In the newage-movement ascension is often used to describe a purely spiritual process,
or to gain a higher awareness, raised vibrational state or elevated dimentional excistence,
often implying that this happen rather suddenly, and has more to do with spirit and mind
being "ascended" than the physical body, within our lifetime, or the ultimately upon death.

As for the pets, I have never heard any story of physical ascension among animals, and
even the stories on humans are few and difficult to define as reality or metaphores.
The spritual side of the matter is even more obscure and illusive, and like with most other
things in this life, it is about ones own belief, short of a reliable divine insight or contacts.

Here are some "official" definitions of the word:

asˇcend (-snd)
v. asˇcendˇed, asˇcendˇing, asˇcends
v.intr.
1. To go or move upward; rise. See Synonyms at rise.
2. To slope upward.
3. To rise from a lower level or station; advance: ascended from poverty to great wealth; ascend to the throne.
4. To go back in time or upward in genealogical succession.
v.tr.
1. To move upward upon or along; climb: ascended the mountain.
2. To succeed to; occupy: ascended the throne upon the death of her father.
[Middle English ascenden, from Old French ascendre, from Latin ascendere : ad-, ad- + scandere, to climb; see skand- in Indo-European roots.]
asˇcendaˇble, asˇcendiˇble adj.

The American HeritageŽ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

wikipedia has this to say on ascencion:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascension

- and from another source:
asˇcend -'- ( əˈsɛnd )

– verb (used without object)
1. to move, climb, or go upward; mount; rise: The airplane ascended into the clouds.
2. to slant upward.
3. to rise to a higher point, rank, or degree; proceed from an inferior to a superior degree or level:
4. to go toward the source of the beginning; go back in time .
5. Music . to rise in pitch; pass from any tone to a higher one ..

– verb (used with object)
6. to go or move upward upon or along; climb; mount: to ascend a lookout tower; to ascend stairs.
7. to gain or succeed to; acquire: to ascend the throne.

Origin:
1350–1400; ME ascenden < AF ascendre < L ascendere to climb up, equiv. to a- a-5 + -scendere, comb. form of scandere to climb. See scan

—Related forms
asˇcendˇaˇble, asˇcendˇiˇble, adjective
reˇasˇcend, verb
unˇasˇcendˇaˇble, adjective
unˇasˇcendˇed, adjective

—Synonyms
1. soar. 6. See climb.

—Antonyms
1, 6. descend.

Based on the Random House Dictionary

Snowbird
19th July 2010, 15:28
Where our pets and ascension are concerned, I have but one answer/response to my own question on this thread. This explanation will be accepted by some and rejected by others as we continue in this dualistic 3rd dimensional earth.

There are some channelers and information from higher dimensions that I do trust. One of these, from which this information stems, resides in Sedona, Arizona here in the U.S.

Sal Rachele channels a group of 12th dimensional beings who introduce themselves as The Founders. I own some of Sal Rachele's work in the form of books and dvds. During a semi-recent channeling session in Sedona in September, 2009 this particular dvd includes an answer to a question that was asked by a session participant as to whether or not our pets would make it through the ascension shift(s) that are due shortly. The Founders also speak of 3 parallel earths, 3rd D, 4th D and 5th D simultaneous earths. Sal Rachele describes these as a bubble-within-a-bubble-within-a-bubble.

The Founders explained that 1/4 of earth's animals will make it through the shift. As far as pets are concerned, cats, dogs, horses, dolphins, whales etc. will definitely make it through the shifts. Nothing was mentioned about the elephants or iguanas or coyotes, etc. I'm very concerned about the elephants, btw. But this explanation produced more questions. Will the 25% of earth's animals be found on 4th dimensional earth or 5th dimensional earth? They didn't say.

What they did say is that the cattle or what they term "the cows" will not make it through this shift. They stressed that there is no judgment of those who eat the meat, but they did say that the continued abuse of these "cows" has caused such an imbalance that a collective decision has been made by this species to reincarnate onto a different planet where they can continue their evolutionary progress void the earth's influence. I am wondering if the pigs, chickens and turkeys will follow.

It was also stated that 1/2 of the plant species will make it through the shifts. And, that there are new plant and animal species that will be inhabiting the 3 parallel earths.

jackovesk
19th July 2010, 15:43
Pets do Ascend...
My Cattle Dog died on the 27th December 2008. I was devistated.

How do I know Pets Ascend?

Because One Night approx. a week after he died, before I was about to go to bed I found an old picture of him and prayed he was in a better place after suffering a long term illness.

I Kid You Not, I heard him barking deep inside my Left Inner Ear and sensed straight away he was communicating with me from the other side and that he was happy and well again in a better place.

I know I will see him again...

BMJ
23rd July 2010, 03:38
Hi Guys,
I & my best friend whom I live with had a strange experience January this year. So the story goes like this, my best friend has a Maltese Shih Tzu cross a little over a year old at the time. I was washing the dishes about 10pm that night when I saw a tennis ball size ball of light flash past me and straight out the back glass sliding door, I thought it was my imagination, I didn't think much of it.
Later on a another night I brought this up over dinner as a conversation piece to liven things up. My best friend said she saw the same thing, im thinking, OK well what's going on?
About two weeks later we are having diner with a friend and I mentioned it again to this friend, (whom doesn't believe at all in my "tin hat theories"), my best friend was sitting on my right being able to see the lounge room I was facing the lounge room and our friend was facing the dining room wall, (I wish he was sitting where I was), the puppy was in the lounge room at the time, then just after I mentioned this both I and my best friend saw the ball of light exit the puppies face and move towards the wall and straight threw it.

This was tennis ball size and looked the intensity of a camera flash.

So I think our pets do ascend and do have a soul, (at least part-time). The puppies personality is one to aspire to.
There is not one bone of negativity in her she is always happy, gentle, loving and kind, e.g. I have grabbed her favourite bone which she cherishes she would happily allow me to have it and every greeting in the morning and after work is a major event she is overjoyed to see you.

On another note we can learn a lot from our pets. Humans think we are so advanced, but in some ways we are very primitive and out of touch with whom we should be spiritual at times, thank god for little bundles of joy like puppies.

Snowbird
1st August 2010, 17:11
I Kid You Not, I heard him barking deep inside my Left Inner Ear and sensed straight away he was communicating with me from the other side and that he was happy and well again in a better place.

I know I will see him again...

Yes! You WILL see him again and forever!

What a great true story!

Hi Guys,

This was tennis ball size and looked the intensity of a camera flash.

So I think our pets do ascend and do have a soul, (at least part-time). The puppies personality is one to aspire to.
There is not one bone of negativity in her she is always happy, gentle, loving and kind, e.g. I have grabbed her favourite bone which she cherishes she would happily allow me to have it and every greeting in the morning and after work is a major event she is overjoyed to see you.

On another note we can learn a lot from our pets. Humans think we are so advanced, but in some ways we are very primitive and out of touch with whom we should be spiritual at times, thank god for little bundles of joy like puppies.

I wonder if that ball of light was a fairy. I have heard that the fairies, sprites and animals, etc. stem from the same spiritual dimensional home.

You are absolutely right that puppies are a joy. Its that total complete innocence that is so appealing. :angel:

BMJ
5th August 2010, 14:07
Hi Snowbird,
Maybe, when I went to check on the puppy in both instances she looked surprised about what had just happened but not upset in any way, as if it is was just a normal occurence.

Yes they are fantastic companions.