PDA

View Full Version : A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - by Isao Hashimoto

Bongo
15th June 2011, 18:12
This is a pretty cool video showing all the nuclear explosions that has happened on earth.

Just goes to show that the governments really don't care about this planet by how many have actually took place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

EDIT

here is the official numbers on the UN (United Nations) website

http://www.un.org/en/events/againstnucleartestsday/history.shtml

Fred Steeves
15th June 2011, 18:36
Thank you Loony, that was quite a display. I had tears in my eyes by the time in got to the mid 80's. What a very sad story that tells, total insanity.

Cheers,
Fred

Lazlo
15th June 2011, 18:51
WOW,,,just WOW :sad::sick::mmph::faint::mad2::jaw::Cry:

crosby
15th June 2011, 18:58
it's a true wonder that any human being or animal has any skin left intact. that really amazes me.
regards, corson

giovonni
15th June 2011, 19:01
if this is a (true) indicator and representation of all the nuclear testing...
i'd say transmuting nuclear fallout has been the norm for modern mankind during the last 50 years :ear:

Lazlo
15th June 2011, 19:08
Cancer rates skyrocketed in the 1970's, especially breast, ovarian, prostrate, and skin. All of the big brains were scratching their heads wondering what was causing the new "epidemic" rates......

Midnight Rambler
15th June 2011, 19:16
Sigh... What crazy minds would do such senseless acts over 2000 times? What signal did they send to the rest of the universe? What did we do to our own home planet?

It leaves me speechless. :loco:

seko
15th June 2011, 20:20
So many bombs and so many questions.
I know that with probably 50 bomb tests are enough to know that it really works. But more than 2000 tests between 7 countries or just 5 cause Pakistan and India had only 6 bombs between the two countries.

I don't get it....or may be I do.

Destroy the population and the planet.

But you know what, we still standing.

So lets teach our children not to do that and to respect the planet.

stegosaur
15th June 2011, 20:27
Was anyone else really surprised that France has detonated more bombs than China and England?

seko
15th June 2011, 21:23
Was anyone else really surprised that France has detonated more bombs than China and England?

I'm surprised that the governments of the UK and France didn't use their own countries to test a nuclear bomb. They used Oz and Africa instead.

Fred Steeves
15th June 2011, 21:34

I'm surprised that the governments of the UK and France didn't use their own countries to test a nuclear bomb. They used Oz and Africa instead.

That's likely a whole story unto itself, like it's o.k. to bomb brown and black people, but not white people...Or something...

BTW, maybe I'm being slow this evening seko, but where is Oz you are referring to?:confused:

Cheers,
Fred

seko
15th June 2011, 21:37

That's likely a whole story unto itself, like it's o.k. to bomb brown and black people, but not white people...Or something...

BTW, maybe I'm being slow this evening seko, but where is Oz you are referring to?:confused:

Cheers,
Fred

Sorry Fred I was talking about Australia.

Seko

exchange student
15th June 2011, 22:04
Wow!, what have we become!
This video just reminds me of how important the consciousness shift is.

Siberia9
15th June 2011, 22:13
Well no one gets old this way, a nice slow kill, if you are one of the lucky ones that is. So how much of your slave wages will you give us for medical treatments that dont work? You dont want your loved one to die of cancer do you? Work hard and pay up your money to middle management and then die. I think I am going to make it official and state here and now that I no longer wish to participate in this experiment, nor do I wish to live on this prison planet any longer, parole PLEASE!

Carmen
15th June 2011, 22:35
Well, I'm rather proud of what little wee New Zealand did in saying "NO" to nuclear power and "NO" to US nuclear powered subs and warships coming here. Then we have the sorry event of the French secret service blowing up the "Rainbow Warrior" Greenpeace protest boat here in New Zealand. At the time Greenpeace had been protesting the French bomb testing ar Mararoa Atoll and risking the health of Pacific Islanders. The big boys don't care, as long as it's not in their backyard

Ernie Nemeth
15th June 2011, 23:09
Holy F***** S***!

I knew some testing was done, some bombs exploded. Has it always been known the number reached over 2000?

My God, our leaders really are insane!

No wonder cancer rates and types have shot through the roof. I bet my unexplained illness in 1988, which incapacitated me for 6 weeks, was related - probably a bit of plutonium or cesium or who knows what got in my system and messed with it.

Thanks Loony, a real eye-opener.

aranuk
16th June 2011, 01:34
This is a pretty cool video showing all the nuclear explosions that has happened on earth.

Just goes to show that the governments really don't care about this planet by how many have actually took place

Loony my fellow Scot! If this video is true it has blown my mind! I would have guessed 40 in total. Either I am misinformed and shame on me, or the facts here are contrived.
Can we verify inconclusively these facts are real. Where does the evidence come from? Is it reliable? I mentioned tonight in my local to a few of my friends and I was ridiculed because I quoted the 2000 odd explosions of Hydrogen/atomic or whatever bombs in the blast 65 years and was asked where this information came from. I couldn't answer. I said some Japanese guy and they all laughed. We have to be careful quoting things we hear on Avalon or on the internet without proof of where the information came from. Before we adventure forth our knowledge of events and happenings of all strange kinds we ought to get our facts correct. Otherwise we will all be considered as naive conspiracy theorists rather than truthers and being taken seriously.

Stan

Lazlo
16th June 2011, 01:48

Loony my fellow Scot! If this video is true it has blown my mind! I would have guessed 40 in total. Either I am misinformed and shame on me, or the facts here are contrived.
Can we verify inconclusively these facts are real. Where does the evidence come from? Is it reliable? I mentioned tonight in my local to a few of my friends and I was ridiculed because I quoted the 2000 odd explosions of Hydrogen/atomic or whatever bombs in the blast 65 years and was asked where this information came from. I couldn't answer. I said some Japanese guy and they all laughed. We have to be careful quoting things we hear on Avalon or on the internet without proof of where the information came from. Before we adventure forth our knowledge of events and happenings of all strange kinds we ought to get our facts correct. Otherwise we will all be considered as naive conspiracy theorists rather than truthers and being taken seriously.

Stan

The end of the video credits a book by (swedish??) researchers, and wiki and greenpeace both confirm the numbers, I quit reading after the first couple of google search links, good enough for me.

Maia Gabrial
16th June 2011, 01:56
And they're saying WE'RE the ones polluting and harming the planet....
Thanks for sharing this, Loony.
Maia

mosquito
16th June 2011, 01:57
Can someone provide me a link to this video, it doesn't show up in my browser.
If it's youtube, I won't be able to access it (curse, rage etc.)

aranuk
16th June 2011, 01:58
Thanks Lazlo!

Will check it out.

Stan

Bongo
16th June 2011, 17:10
Check the first post again, I have updated it with a United Nations website link that has the official numbers for the explosions.

Sorry, I should have put this link with the video when I originally posted it