RH9NY7jqwsI

Wacko in pajamas
18th June 2011, 19:58
These are the days of the rest

...of our lives .

enoch
18th June 2011, 20:20
scriptural clarification

i don't see any implication of sleep or wearyness in the actual interpretation of the word. using the English translation is not quit accurate.
you could just as easily say celebrated

rest = strong's 7673 shabath (shaw-bath');

a primitive root; to repose, i.e. desist from exertion; used in many implied relations (causative, figurative or specific):

KJV-- (cause to, let, make to) cease, celebrate, cause (make) to fail, keep (sabbath), suffer to be lacking, leave, put away (down), (make to) rest, rid, still, take away

the comment about the 6000 year creation is not quite accurate either agreed this is the modern religious view but religion is man made.
so in the interpretation you could just as easily say the current age of man began 6000 years ago not the earth. it was already here.
also you could just as easily interpret that before the creation of this age the earth was left in destruction as though it had been through a great war.

Gen 1:2
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
(KJV)

without form = strong's 8414 tohuw (to'-hoo);

from an unused root meaning to lie waste; a desolation (of surface), i.e. desert; figuratively, a worthless thing; adverbially, in vain:

KJV-- confusion, empty place, without form, nothing, (thing of) nought, vain, vanity, waste, wilderness.

void = strong's 922 bohuw (bo'-hoo);

from an unused root (meaning to be empty); a vacuity, i.e. (superficially) an undistinguishable ruin:

KJV-- emptiness, void.

darkness = strong's 2822 choshek (kho-shek');

from 2821; the dark; hence (literally) darkness; figuratively, misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness:

KJV-- dark (-ness), night, obscurity.

Davidallany
19th June 2011, 06:12
And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made
King James Bible

Six days may work be done; but in the seventh [is] the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth [any] work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Yeh, for sure :hail:

Krullenjongen
19th June 2011, 12:31
The whole video is based on the premise that God NEEDED rest and was TIRED.
The bible doesn't say anything about God being tired or needing rest, God just rested.

Have you never come home and rested without being tired or needing rest or sleep.
I thought today we call that lounging, just kick your feet up and relax a bit.
If i was God then i would do that too, after all that He has created he just kicked back and enjoyed the things he made.
God being tired hahaha, pretty funny thou

Davidallany
19th June 2011, 21:47
It is, isn't it :)
No wonder it's the greatest story ever told. There is this other story about an Indian monk who meditated for 7 years in a cave using breathing techniques.

Davidallany
19th June 2011, 21:55
The last of the Olympian gods encounters Kirk.
QycFLKiZOpk&feature=related

araucaria
20th June 2011, 20:03
Hello Davidallany my friend

I will defer to the no doubt superior knowledge of enoch, but the insights into the kabbalah from Marc-Alain Ouakine (don't know if he has much stuff translated into English) suggest that we are talking about the 'tsimstum' theorized by Rabbi Isaac Luria whereby the creation resulted from a withdrawal of the infinte through a force called chaddai.

I would be grateful for any further insights into this fascinating idea.

Davidallany
20th June 2011, 21:24
Hello my friend

The Zohar explains the term "Ein Sof" as follows:
“ Before He gave any shape to the world, before He produced any form, He was alone, without form and without resemblance to anything else. Who then can comprehend how He was before the Creation? Hence it is forbidden to lend Him any form or similitude, or even to call Him by His sacred name, or to indicate Him by a single letter or a single point. . . . But after He created the form of the Heavenly Man, He used him as a chariot wherein to descend, and He wishes to be called after His form, which is the sacred name 'YHWH'.[1]

One would think that a "Chaddai"and " Ein Sof" God, would have the ability to create laws of " Makom" to his liking, therefore it was not necessary for him to withdraw from an area before making a manifestation, he could have made laws that would tolerate his "bright light".
Unless the laws he made were made against his will or he didn't anticipate future problems when creating them or he doesn't know what he's doing.

enoch
21st June 2011, 05:16
Terminology Defined

Makom or HaMakom—literally "the place", perhaps meaning "The Omnipresent

El Shaddai (Hebrew: אל שדי‎) [shah-dahy](Chaddai) is one of the Judaic names of God. El Shaddai is conventionally translated as God Almighty.

Ein-Sof, the Infinite God, has no static, definable form. Instead, the Kabbalists conceive God, the world and humanity as evolving together through, and thus embodying, a number of distinct stages and aspects, with later stages opposing, but at the same time encompassing, earlier ones. The Kabbalist¹s God is both perfectly simple and infinitely complex, nothing and everything, hidden and revealed, reality and illusion, creator of man and created by man,. As Ein-Sof evolves it is progressively revealed as "nothing whatsoever" (Ayin), the totality of being, the Infinite Will (Ratzon) , Thought and Wisdom, the embodiment of all value and significance (the Sefirot), the wedding of male and female, and ultimately the union of all contradictions. Ein-Sof is both the totality of this dialectic and each of the points along the way. Ein-Sof must be constantly redefined, as by its very nature, it is in a constant process of self-creation and redefinition.
Hi Friends

the insights into the kabbalah from Marc-Alain Ouakine suggest that we are talking about the 'tsimstum' theorized by Rabbi Isaac Luria whereby the creation resulted from a withdrawal of the infinte through a force called chaddai.

Agreed this was his Theory. Yet upon analysis one could just as easily theorize is was not thru a withdraw or contraction of the infinite force called Chaddai (almighty). But thru an expulsion or release of the infinite creative power of El Shaddai thru the spoken word. Thus lending validity to the manuscripts account

Concerning the Kabbalists it has long been held they operate contrary to the commandments of the original manuscripts. Seeking to know God thru means of worldly wisdom IE. The manipulation of principalities and powers by means outside the dictates accepted by God.

One would think that a "Chaddai"and " Ein Sof" God, would have the ability to create laws of " Makom" to his liking, therefore it was not necessary for him to withdraw from an area before making a manifestation, he could have made laws that would tolerate his "bright light".
Unless the laws he made were made against his will or he didn't anticipate future problems when creating them or he doesn't know what he's doing.

Thinking in terms of the spiritual IE. That the laws were made perfect to reflect his holiness. For we know by the manuscripts that no flesh can see a holy GOD and live. Whereby the "bright light" being visible to the sinful nature of our flesh would provoke death. And the visible presence of GOD outside creation would provoke bias faith. Thus negating Abraham's righteousness. for by faith was he counted righteous because he believed GOD.

Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(KJV)

James 2:23-24
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
(KJV)

araucaria
21st June 2011, 11:16
Concerning the Kabbalists it has long been held they operate contrary to the commandments of the original manuscripts. Seeking to know God thru means of worldly wisdom IE. The manipulation of principalities and powers by means outside the dictates accepted by God.

(KJV)

The Tora exegesis corresponding to the tsimtsum would be to say that the first word of Genesis Berechit begins with the second letter of the alphabet, and so an alternative translation to 'in the beginning' might be 'point b:' - an interesting way to start talking.

araucaria
21st June 2011, 11:31
It is, isn't it :)
No wonder it's the greatest story ever told. There is this other story about an Indian monk who meditated for 7 years in a cave using breathing techniques.

Borges at his creative best in El Otro tells of meeting his 18-year-old alter ego. He says he had a good night's rest and then goes on to describe his (psychological) 'state of fatigue'. His experience somehow happens and does not happen.

ulli
21st June 2011, 11:40

(KJV)

The Tora exegesis corresponding to the tsimtsum would be to say that the first word of Genesis Berechit begins with the second letter of the alphabet, and so an alternative translation to 'in the beginning' might be 'point b:' - an interesting way to start talking.

Interesting. Let's take the letter b one step further to the word "be". The command.
All creative thought begins with the command "Be".

Just say "Be", and it is.

araucaria
21st June 2011, 11:50

(KJV)

Interesting. Let's take the letter b one step further to the word "be". The command.
All creative thought begins with the command "Be".

Just say "Be", and it is.

Berechit also has the last three letters of the Hebrew alahabet in order so in a sense it is saying 'everything but the kitchen sink' - there is no beginning to all that is!

Steven
21st June 2011, 11:51
'Resting' is the Law of Balance. A universe under tension all of the time doesn't respect itself. There is a Law in the Universe that tend to seetle things down all of the time. Balance in all things. My humble opinion and understanding, for what its worth.

Namaste, Steven

araucaria
21st June 2011, 12:17
Possibly resting is to be seen as the creative act itself, letting 'be' (thanks ulli). Things don't come until you stop willing them into existence, they just happen. So where does that put us with our intention thing??

Davidallany
21st June 2011, 20:58
Things don't come until you stop willing them into existence, they just happen. So where does that put us with our intention thing??

True if were examining the Human aspect, but here in this thread we are addressing the Chaddai with his Ein Sof and all the perks.

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made

"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy."

It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Refresh= 1. To revive with or as if with rest, food, or drink; give new vigor or spirit to.

Davidallany
21st June 2011, 21:13
Interesting. Let's take the letter b one step further to the word "be"
That would be cool :)
Be rechit= In Beginning.

enoch
22nd June 2011, 05:27
This I think lends to understanding the whole purpose of the sabbath. Chaddai being just and true must lead by example by resting (celebrating). Thus by interpretation the day can be viewed as a day of rest for the weary or a day of celebration for the strong. Also the manuscripts point to a prophetic implication that needs to be applied when considering the original purpose behind the making of this particular day holy.

Mark 2:27-28
27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
(KJV)

Col 2:16-18
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
(KJV)

4521 sabbaton (sab'-bat-on);

of Hebrew origin [7676]; the Sabbath (i.e. Shabbath), or day of weekly repose from secular avocations (also the observance or institution itself); by extension, a se'nnight, i.e. the interval between two Sabbaths; likewise the plural in all the above applications:

KJV-- sabbath (day), week.

7673 shabath (shaw-bath');

a primitive root; to repose, i.e. desist from exertion; used in many implied relations (causative, figurative or specific):

KJV-- (cause to, let, make to) cease, celebrate, cause (make) to fail, keep (sabbath), suffer to be lacking, leave, put away (down), (make to) rest, rid, still, take away.

Great conversation thanks Davidallany

Davidallany
23rd June 2011, 00:14
This I think lends to understanding the whole purpose of the sabbath. Chaddai being just and true must lead by example.

xEHq1l7qSxw&feature=related vs. feApzG9FUuY

svgEZQWbdks The masters

P5N7Di9l7m0&feature=related

You are welcome enoch, we are but mirrors for each other.

enoch
23rd June 2011, 02:13
It is sad indeed to see mankind in all his glory
I often wonder how quickly these things would change when a world of brother vs. brother
becomes brother to brother.

Davidallany
23rd June 2011, 03:58
It is sad indeed to see mankind in all his glory
I often wonder how quickly these things would change when a world of brother vs. brother
becomes brother to brother.
The only conclusion is that God is resting, otherwise he would have put a stop to not following his commands,Homosexuality outbreaks and power abuse, if memory serves he did destroy nations for those reasons before .
Perhaps it takes hunger ,misery or a great loss to realize that God, Jesus, Allah, Ha'shem is asleep.
ZvsxxeE5au8&NR=1
it doesn't get better
fX8KWSuEhIc&feature=related
a belief is a firmly held opinion or conviction(based on a story)
4vEkvb0BhZc

loveandgratitude
23rd June 2011, 05:07
If our hearts are filled with God and love we have done our job well.

http://antbag.com/images/xmas_deco.jpg

enoch
23rd June 2011, 06:09
The only conclusion is that God is resting, otherwise he would have put a stop to not following his commands,Homosexuality outbreaks and power abuse, if memory serves he did destroy nations for those reasons before .
Perhaps it takes hunger ,misery or a great loss to realize that God, Jesus, Allah, Ha'shem is asleep.

So according to the manuscripts that a soul may not despair

2 Pet 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
(KJV)

1019 braduno (brad-oo'-no);

from 1021; to delay:

KJV-- be slack, tarry.

it doesn't get better

1 Cor 2:9
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
(KJV)

a belief is a firmly held opinion or conviction(based on a story)

manuscript interpretation believe=
4100 pisteuo (pist-yoo'-o);

from 4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by implication, to entrust (especially one's spiritual well-being to Christ):

KJV-- believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

manuscript interpretation faith=

4102 pistis (pis'-tis);

from 3982; persuasion, i.e. credence; moral conviction (of religious truth, or the truthfulness of God or a religious teacher), especially reliance upon Christ for salvation; abstractly, constancy in such profession; by extension, the system of religious (Gospel) truth itself:

KJV-- assurance, belief, believe, faith, fidelity.

Heb 11:1
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
(KJV)

Once again brother i stare into the mirror

Davidallany
23rd June 2011, 07:08
May all beings abide in happiness and peace to their heart's content.

Davidallany
24th June 2011, 04:35
Song of the angels.
jzdeeLS6BM0&feature=related

Davidallany
25th June 2011, 07:16
Don't take it from me; a fellow christian confirms God needed to be refreshed on the 7th day.
p8j8h8G6oI4

Davidallany
26th June 2011, 23:34
Why the Trinity Doctrine Doesn't Make Sense: Five Reasons.
YGCtsJvh0bQ

Davidallany
26th June 2011, 23:45
Why Jesus is not a God.
PeJPVjEB_no&feature=related

RedeZra
27th June 2011, 00:37
Why Jesus is not a God

it's good to question everything and to apply the sense of critique and the skill of discrimination

but keep in mind

that once one accepts an Almighty presence then everything is possible

and therefore it's wise not to jump to conclusions and presume to know the workings of the Mastermind of the universe

Jesus Christ is still alive and there are many witnesses that can testify this... also our Muslim brothers and sisters ; )

Afshin Testimony

ybB4gqx5VQI

q58xvtbDfJM

Davidallany
29th June 2011, 23:46
We have been lied to, to keep us under control.

gPOfurmrjxo

6pgRUpDDrb0&feature=related

Maia Gabrial
29th June 2011, 23:49
And yet you can look around and see that God hasn't stopped to rest from anything because God is NOT HUMAN.

Davidallany
30th June 2011, 00:07
Sure because the whole thing is a work of fiction.

Maia Gabrial
30th June 2011, 19:02
Exactly, DA. It's all alot of nonsense.

araucaria
30th June 2011, 19:32
Exactly, DA. It's all alot of nonsense.
I humbly beg to differ: it is precisely because it is all a fiction that it is NOT a lot of nonsense!
I will elaborate if you wish, but not necessarily in the next five minutes..

Referee
30th June 2011, 21:29
God Never Gets Tired, You have to understand his strength is beyond our understanding in every way.

Maia Gabrial
1st July 2011, 00:50
God is not human and doesn't have human attributes. IMO humans have Godly attributes.

Davidallany
1st July 2011, 02:49
Kudos MG. When will Humanity get off of it's knees and take responsibility? Instead of using deities as a coat hanger. No deities will come to save beings during or after death, only Love and compassion for life will help.
48dA7VV6pmo&feature=related

NoTASyhOapg&feature=related

Now listen to this person, who has fallen victim to religious propaganda. He could go on and on for days and always coming back to a holy book which he has accepted as a fact and a base of reasoning.
cnFrdLwhCkc

URkzgYxPqgU&feature=related Bla bla bla..
Such is the way of religion, ruling people from the idea of punishment and reward, and missing the whole life itself, but people are none the wiser.

Davidallany
1st July 2011, 03:14
Religion kills spirituality, because spirituality opens eyes wide and enables one to see through lies of religion.
RbBkrapanaQ&NR=1

d-VA3lIAedM&feature=grec_index This is a story from the bible and the quran.

sirac
1st July 2011, 05:20
This is quite a hard post to follow to know what has been said & doesn't need saying.
i'm definitely not going to watch videos. your summations are better.

The rest mode,
is actually the super active mode.

consider. in the OT, when Davids top 3 warriors are described.
do you know how it is described.
the 3rd man is more active, the 2nd less active, and the 1st guy who killed the most enemies....is said to be sitting
i.e. rest.....equates with super activity.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

all these idiocies
that if God were awake things would be different is wrong

we were given dominion
we have to exercise.
God is in rest, being in the mode that he has designed structures....., now it is for our power to manifest.
Ka-pish?!?!

Davidallany
2nd July 2011, 00:57
I am sorry if this Thread is hard to follow, to sum up, it has to do with exposing religious lies, to ultimately see who has been behind it all along and for what purpose.

This is quite a hard post to follow to know what has been said & doesn't need saying.
i'm definitely not going to watch videos. your summations are better.
Right, but there are lots of other people here who may prefer a video other than just taking my words for it. So i try to reach everyone by a little of writing and a little of video.

Davidallany
3rd July 2011, 22:36
Billy Meier speaks about the God, religion, philosophy and consciousness.
KlwCr0s5yt0

Maia Gabrial
4th July 2011, 23:31
It just goes to show ppl how little they know God.

Davidallany
4th July 2011, 23:48
OSHO talks about the so called Jesus Christ.
At6yK9NUnv0&feature=relmfu

Davidallany
10th July 2011, 10:34
Who is Jesus? Jimmanuel and Jehova?
wPlrgUdiZIk&feature=related

Davidallany
25th July 2011, 19:00
Exposing one of the biggest lies and fabricated events in Human history. Light for eyes and sound for ears.
ijtipfO9vdU&feature=related