PDA

View Full Version : Project Camelot TV-show 'Disclosure' announced in media

Tommy
22nd May 2010, 14:27
Link reposted with permission :)

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/451944-Upfronts_2010_TruTV_Renews_13_Shows_Eight_Reality_Projects_in_Development.php

Celine
22nd May 2010, 14:39
Congratulations on your venture into the public world!

I believe this will bring great changes to PC and Kerrys public career.

Opening the curtain and letting some light shine into all these conspiracies...is going to be interresting indeed!

Good Luck!

Tommy
22nd May 2010, 14:43
Congratulations on your venture into the public world!

I believe this will bring great changes to PC and Kerrys public career.

Opening the curtain and letting some light shine into all these conspiracies...is going to be interresting indeed!

Good Luck!

Yeah, it truly will be exciting :p

This also means that everyone saying they want to see Bill and Kerry working together again just got their wish (officially)

:)

Celine
22nd May 2010, 14:45
Hmm you think?

I am so anxious to here THEM talk about it.

Baelsfire
22nd May 2010, 14:47
sounds like just another way for TPTP to spin it all as Fiction, discredit the testimonies into the realms of fantasy, and provide a concrete foundation for plausible deniability. At this point in time, i think its a bad thing... or am i thinking of this wrong ?

Celine
22nd May 2010, 14:50
I agree completly

Baelsfire
22nd May 2010, 15:00
Don't mean to "piss on the parade" or anything :o I see my post is maybe negative but that sort of thing has been happening for longer than ive been alive...

Celine
22nd May 2010, 15:03
Public disclosure is a very tricky affair...

How has the "private " forum disclosures gone in the past?

Have peoples privacy been protected?

Has there been lies and deceit?

This should be fun..hope you all are prepared for the ride tommy.

BrianEn
22nd May 2010, 16:10
Congratz to Kerry and Bill. It'll be good to see them working together again.

Fredkc
22nd May 2010, 16:39
By Marisa Guthrie -- Broadcasting & Cable, 4/27/2010 12:37:55 PM

I wonder why it was 30 days before posting the news?

Fred

Celine
22nd May 2010, 17:06
Hollywood time is...very odd.

Movies/shows can go in and out of production...for years

Tommy
22nd May 2010, 17:08
I wonder why it was 30 days before posting the news?

Fred

Because I personally did not know about this article until today ;)

I just found it browsing for some other news, then I though it would be an idea to post so people could be aware of it..

Celine
22nd May 2010, 17:09
Well i guess if it was something serious or imminent, we could expect kerry to do a drive-by comment

Tommy
22nd May 2010, 17:13
removed by author

Celine
22nd May 2010, 17:20
Do you have a date?

Fall schedule are usually set by now.

The article did say.."new series in development"

Do you have more information to post? or just that blurb in the article?

Tommy
22nd May 2010, 17:33
Post removed by author

Celine
22nd May 2010, 17:35
well from experience i know that "in dvelopement" can mean many things..

it would be nice to read something more concrete.

are there any mentions of it at PC?

Tommy
22nd May 2010, 17:40
post removed by author

Fredkc
22nd May 2010, 17:40
Conspiracy Theory-esque Disclosure, which revolves around Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, documentary filmmakers and conspiracy theorists who run the web site Project Camelot.

*Disclosure -- A look at Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, who have devoted their lives to examining secretive and undercover phenomena that the government, scientists and other officials refuse to discuss;

Almost sounds like they are subjects of the show, rather than doing it. Or maybe something like a "digest" of the PA/PC Library section. I am interested in hearing from Bill, and Kerry about it, though.

Bill Ryan
26th May 2010, 00:34
Hi, All:

Yes, we’ve been asked to develop a pilot for TruTV, but at the moment, for legal and other reasons, we’re not allowed to reveal anything more than that.

I can certainly say more about this if and when we have the green light... but in the meantime, the timing for public statements is not in our hands, and TruTV controls all aspects of publicity and promotion.

Best wishes to all, Bill

MargueriteBee
26th May 2010, 00:58
That is so far, far, far out and oh so groovey!!!

SPIRIT WOLF
26th May 2010, 01:21
where exactly?

Faas
26th May 2010, 01:35
Wow, now that I know, I'm so looking forward to this. Bill and Kerry are two amazing characters they are individuals that pop. That sassy Kerry and that cool Bill with his long hair and brown rugged hat.

I can't wait for a wider audience to know who they are.

Decibellistics
26th May 2010, 02:01
I genuinely believe that the corporations are going to base disclosure on this type of thing. The ratings that these televisions receive create ad revenue for these companies and I think either A: They are going to exploit these types of theories as the above stated. Or B: Go ahead and disclose the information and in the process make a ridiculous amount of money for whatever they intend to do with it.

Either way, I wish the best and hopefully they aren't malicious about the scenario and just let up finally.

SteveX
26th May 2010, 13:29
Should the pilot get aired there's every possibility this forum could get megga hits. Unfortunately the problems of connectivity and slow mo servers will piss away any opportunity to maximize potential donations.

Best kick vBulletin arse Bill.

Tommy
26th May 2010, 13:59
Update:

It seems there was no worries posting official news articles, link reposted :)

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/451944-Upfronts_2010_TruTV_Renews_13_Shows_Eight_Reality_Projects_in_Development.php

All the best,

Tommy

Celine
26th May 2010, 16:34
Like i said..

Making conspiracies public is a game of balance.

Best left to the professionals IMO

Glad to see they have a man of reason on board ;)

Congratulations Bill, we all look forward to any more info you can share with us, but till then we will wait for the official reports before uncorking the champagne!

Moemers
27th May 2010, 00:52
Is it really possible that the government would let this go ahead if the show revealed pertinent information?

hostingtechs
27th May 2010, 00:56
Should the pilot get aired there's every possibility this forum could get megga hits. Unfortunately the problems of connectivity and slow mo servers will piss away any opportunity to maximize potential donations.

Best kick vBulletin arse Bill.

Don't worry, we were alerted by both Bill and Kerry about this several months ago and are in the process of making preparations for the traffic increase :)

SPIRIT WOLF
27th May 2010, 01:18
Interesting indeed

SteveX
27th May 2010, 12:23
Don't worry, we were alerted by both Bill and Kerry about this several months ago and are in the process of making preparations for the traffic increase :)

With all the fervor of a conspiracy site I could, with yesterdays slow mo server, be reading well into your preparation ;)

hostingtechs
27th May 2010, 13:05
With all the fervor of a conspiracy site I could, with yesterdays slow mo server, be reading well into your preparation ;)

Understood, we are putting a lot of work into it.

Strat
27th May 2010, 21:21
Wow, PC has come a long way. Good job. For the longest time all I watched was what I could find on youtube or google video, usually something related to Bob Lazaar that was recorded on a documentary. I had a friend call me on my cell one day and he said, "you won't believe the interview I found youtube." He's the type of guy that believes everything he sees so I thought, "ok it's some grainy video of a guy running around in an alien costume."

We planned on going to the pool hall, I was being impatient and negative. I will admit I have a problem with first impressions, it's been with me my whole life. My first impression was, "why are you wasting my time with this silly, early 90's production interview." That was about 30 seconds into the Jim Sparks interview. Shortly thereafter my draw dropped to the floor like I just witnessed a train wreck.

It's amazing how much more information I am aware of now than I used to be. I didn't know of a lot of these people like Jordan Maxwell, John Lear, etc. I am an avid researcher of these things and I still haven't heard of these people until PC. Thanks for doing what you do.

SteveX
27th May 2010, 23:08
Understood, we are putting a lot of work into it.

I was just pulling your plonker but as an unemployed knob head with little to do in the day, it gets a tad frustrating when I can't ramble on to other knob heads.

;) ;) say na more

Ross
28th May 2010, 04:20
I was just pulling your plonker but as an unemployed knob head with little to do in the day, it gets a tad frustrating when I can't ramble on to other knob heads.

;) ;) say na more

:director::clap2:

Peace

jacody
28th May 2010, 20:48
Why would TPTB allow such a thing? You'd think there would be no chance of a Tv show, TPTB must be getting really confident or they are starting to get careless.