PDA

View Full Version : What year will Earth have worthy leadership?

Omni
19th June 2011, 10:24
I am curious when world peace will be reached, and sane leaders that, for example, look out for our food(NO GMO! At least label it) and water instead of push wars in other countries. One that will challenge corporations. Push for personal liberty. Is it really that much to ask to be born on a planet where the leaders are actually worthy of their title?

Basically what I mean in making this thread, is discussing when people think a world without any corruption in leadership will take place(maybe even leaders one could call great). When will the dark pyramid/cabal end?

Your prediction?

Limor Wolf
19th June 2011, 11:09
Hi omniverse,the answer might be a simple one but the implemntation is much more complex:

whenever WE (collectively) as earth human beings will change,whenever WE will decide that we deserve something else than this current situation,whenever WE will grow enogh to look at our lives from a different perspectives.WHENEVER WE WILL GET THE LESSON.

also,need to be said,whenever some truths will come out - this will motivate the desire of people to create something new.

when will this happen? my guess is good as yours

DoubleHelix
19th June 2011, 11:14
I'm of the belief that under the current system, an appointment of a leader who represents the people.. and who also has humanities best interests at heart.. will never happen.

You've only got to look as far as the founders who designed it.. to the current people who control it.... to understand that they have every aspect and every angle covered to make sure that a person of which you speak of, never takes the reigns.

The systems rotten to the core - You can't turn sh!t into gold.

Why have we got to look to others to solve our problems? for example in Egypt massive protests and riots took place to change the current leadership, then what happened? they brought in another leader who they thought would magically mend everything. Until we learn from history's mistakes, were destined to repeat them.

In an ideal future civilization there's no hierarchy and no external source that governs the land.

ktlight
19th June 2011, 11:19
I think it is not too far off. There are indications, for instance. I have some used to be very right wing friends who are now delving into the dark side. I think this extremely healthy and fills me with positive vibes. This is a few more than yesterday and, hopefully, it is the same for each one of us.

Then there is the tipping point....

Krullenjongen
19th June 2011, 11:43
When Jesus returns.

Rainbowbrite
19th June 2011, 12:14
Well, i don't have a prediction sadly - but i do see huge change around me currently. Many of my friends, family and myself included have changed and 'grown' recently - at what appears to me to be an increasing rate. Connections made, truths revealed (mainly on an individual personal level) Some in a very similar way as Ktlight says - very right wing friends have changed and had a total 180 on their views, i see this as being incredibly positive.

Many of my acquaintances have also become much more open minded, whilst at the same time the ptb are more than doubling efforts to suppress. I think change is coming but when? That's the question! Interesting times indeed! Good thread Omniverse - thank you!

Brightest Blessings - Rain

Steven
19th June 2011, 12:45
We have the leaders we deserve. No leadership will emerge with a humanity in this state of victimhood. The consciousness have to change in order to see a new leadership taking place. And it is changing right now. I don't think you will see a fantastical drastic change all of a sudden. It will be progressive. We will not see much of a change until we change the monetary system and take it back. Nor until the militaro-industrial complex have such a huge impact on Earth. Nor until the pharmaceutical industry is reduced to a much smaller enterprise.

In other words, the change is coming from the base, as usual (it is the way it always been). And the head will change afterward.

Namaste, Steven

Billy
19th June 2011, 13:10
I see one of the major problems of our planets systems has always been our so called " leaders " whether it is governments, ministers, congress, presidents, dictators, kings or queens. our history is there for everyone to see that this system has " never " assisted our planet or humanity.

I feel a system where there are NO leaders, where everyone is a equal sovereign being, assisting our mother earth and humanity to reach their full potential is the way foreward.

One thing for sure. our existing system sucks. :ballchain:

sshenry
19th June 2011, 15:26
It is not up to the leaders of the nations to achieve world peace, for they cannot force something that the bulk of their constituants don't feel.

Peace has to come from within - on a personal level. And yes, I understand the difficulty in achieving peace within when externally we are threatened at every turn, but in order for things to truly change, that is exactly what must happen.

We must find that peace inside of ourselves; the 'peace that passes understanding' and that can not be shaken no matter what is done to our external physical self or the fear of what could be done.

When enough have achieved that inner peace, then is when the world will change, for you can't threaten someone who isn't afraid of you and what you can do to them.

eaglespirit
19th June 2011, 15:35
When Jesus returns.

YOU control that return right in front of YOU...
LIVE IT !!!

ghostrider
19th June 2011, 15:37
I see one of the major problems of our planets systems has always been our so called " leaders " whether it is governments, ministers, congress, presidents, dictators, kings or queens. our history is there for everyone to see that this system has " never " assisted our planet or humanity.

I feel a system where there are NO leaders, where everyone is a equal sovereign being, assisting our mother earth and humanity to reach their full potential is the way foreward.

One thing for sure. our existing system sucks. :ballchain: our leaders don't represent the people unless we're all ivy league, wealthy born,doctor,lawyers they don't represent us.

eaglespirit
19th June 2011, 15:47
I am curious when world peace will be reached, and sane leaders that, for example, look out for our food(NO GMO! At least label it) and water instead of push wars in other countries. One that will challenge corporations. Push for personal liberty. Is it really that much to ask to be born on a planet where the leaders are actually worthy of their title?

Basically what I mean in making this thread, is discussing when people think a world without any corruption in leadership will take place(maybe even leaders one could call great). When will the dark pyramid/cabal end?

Your prediction?

It has been said in other ways in posts here already...
YOU must lead the "way"... ALL must be led in "living" the purest thoughts and actions YOU can possibly muster!
The higher shift is here and each of us increases that vibration every moment "now" as never before on Mother Earth!
...all else and all others will come to proper place and order abruptly...the abruptness of the now IS as abrupt as it can possibly be...
Everything IS in place!!!

We don't need no stinkin' leaders as we know of them in this about to be gone day and age : )

nomadguy
19th June 2011, 16:06
it starts now, in my heart I am shooting for as early as 2016 - this is my personal challenge to all ~

sunnyrap
19th June 2011, 21:00
How about when a critical mass of our individual heads are worthy, right-thinking, inclusive vs. devisive? And in answer to those who put forth the idea we don't need a leader...imo, as long as we inhabit 3D space and these bodies, we will need and have a leader, just like these human bodies of ours need heads to direct the rest of the body in coordinated activity.

When you think of our bodies as a fractal for the whole planet, it is absurd to consider our head deciding we should execute one of our legs or take out our liver because it is not responding to direction (omg--we DO that, don't we?); or to make one arm+hand fight against the other one for sake of dominance; or one leg to kick the other one until destroyed for its share of the central body's resources....

=[Post Update]=

Hmmm...just got a vision of our communal 'head' having a tumor....

Anno
19th June 2011, 21:08
Never. Aslong as there are leaders and people at 'the top' there will always be people who perceive themselves at 'the bottom'.

If we swapped the pyramid for a sphere then things could change. Instead of the pyramid where one is always at the top, the sphere of infinite points could allow multiple leaders or 'centers' of the sphere where the best person for each particular task becomes 'the center' until the task is completed.

sunnyrap
19th June 2011, 21:16
You may have a point there, Anno--being ruled from the center of the sphere would be like being ruled 'from the heart'...

Snowbird
19th June 2011, 21:19
The title of this thread and the basic premise is that we-need-someone-else to look out for us and make sure that we have what we need.

With world leadership, this will never ever be achieved.

All we need to do, is look around us. Do we have worthy leadership? Have we ever had worthy leadership?

A new paradigm requires newness and massive change. We may possibly have leaders into the future, but they will be very different from what is currently. You may be one of these. I may be one of these. Time will tell.

Marikins
19th June 2011, 21:28
I'm with billyji. I don't want any leaders. There is already something wrong with people who want the job.

conk
20th June 2011, 15:46
When Jesus returns....cough....

raymond
20th June 2011, 15:53

Your prediction?

The day when every single human being on this planet decides to take and accept bloody responsibility for the collective future of the human race instead of shifting the blame and responsibility to someone else!

20th June 2011, 16:12
What we are familiar with is called autarchy, a political system governed by an individual, or to use that word LEADER. The system of autarchy is probably dead for the new human. WE need to understand a new paradigm of 'leadership called holarchy, where each one of us is not only individual, but part of the whole. In other words, we all lead, in harmony to a common goal. There is nothing new about this and we see it constantly in nature. Man's idea of leadership is totally corrupted and will not survive the human evolution.

For certain, there will new leaders that will arrive and very soon. In fact they will appear as ones of great insight and power to lead us away from the catastrophic path we are on. Unfortunately, they will be part of the old school of corruption and will offer nothing but smoke an dust.

ktlight
21st June 2011, 07:58
"When the power of love replaces the love of power, earth will know peace..."

Jimi Hendrix